Jump to content
    dianjin
  • Author
  • 1,204 Words
  • 2,190 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Frozen Heart - 12. Chapter 12 - Accidentally in love

That morning, Max felt quite lonely getting ready for school. He signed at the thought of seeing Aaron only when he got to school. God how great it would be if you could fast forward these little boring moments! More Aaron for Max! Max sighed again, he was so desperately in love with Aaron. So madly in love, and he loved every second of it.

"I love him, and I love to love him," he giggled at his twisted thought.

He was happily chewing on his piece of bread when he got a text on his phone. That was odd since he had only two contacts, and Aaron usually didn't text in the morning...

"Morning Max <3 call me when you see this message!" it was from Aaron.

He swallowed his half chewed bread fast, was there something wrong?

"Aaron?" he called out worried when he heard that Aaron had picked up.

"Hey, sorry to disturb you so early in the morning, I'm not interrupting anything important am I?"

"What could you interrupt in the morning that would be important?"

"Well if you had been jerking off I would have felt bad..."

"If I was what?"

"Jerking off? No? Oh right sorry. I'll tell you what that is latter if we are alone. Moving on, my car broke down this morning, no way of getting anything out of it... Would you mind coming to pick me up?"

"It would be my pleasure, you're on my way anyway."

"Sweet! I'll finish getting ready!"

"I'll be there soon!"

"You better!"

 

"Thank you so mu..." Aaron hadn't finished closing his door that Max had his lips pressed against his.

"Sorry, they were too tempting," Max said blushing.

"Oh no worries, actually can I have another one?"

"Always!"

 

Just like the day before, Mara and Alice were waiting for them. That morning however, Alice felt touchy and she hugged them both tightly.

"What's with all the hugging this morning?" Aaron asked after she had moved on to Max.

"No idea, she did the same to me!" Mara said.

"What? I can't be happy to see my two favorite boys and my best friends?"

"Oh wherre are they? I'd love to meet them!" Aaron joked.

"Shut up or you get another one!"

"Oh no please have mercy," Aaron cried out in mock fear.

"I'll have another one, I don't mind..." Max timidly chipped in.

"See Aaron?" and Max got his second hug. "Why can't you be more like your boyfriend here?"

"You mean small, shy, and clueless?" Max joked.

"No dummy! Small, yes but I would have said cute! You're cute and lovable!"

"But Aaron is already that! At least in my eyes!" Max said, more to Aaron than to Alice. He went to his boyfriend and took hold of his hand.

And hand in hand our two boys went to class.

 

For the next few days, this was their typical morning. Aaron's car needed some major fixing, so for a few weeks Max would be taking him to and from school. Max didn't really complain, at least he saw Aaron a little earlier in the morning, how could he say no to that??

Saturday came quickly, Max had gone to bed the night before a little excited. It was that day that Aaron and Elizabeth had agreed on. Today he would be getting a new car and some new clothes, and most of all he would be spending the day, all of it, with Aaron. That in itself was enough to make him jump on his bed like a little kid, which looked a little ridiculous considering that he slept in his boxers now. Sleep claimed him though after an hour of tossing and turning. He was fast asleep, and didn't feel an almost naked body slid in bed next to him at sunrise.

"Morning baby," Aaron whispered lovingly in his ear.

"Mmmmh? What are you doing here?" Max asked, but not trying to get out of Aaron's embrace.

"Waking you up! It's a big day today!"

"Why not sleep with me a bit more?"

"Because your aunt would skin me alive!"

Max groaned, just 5 more minutes...

"Oh so I'm going to have to convince you to get out of bed?"Aaron said in a seductive voice.

He softly started running his warm fingers all over Max's body, lightly touching the exposed skin. Up-down, and again. Down the back, on the side, on the arms. He then started kissing his boyfriend everywhere, but mostly in the neck. All of the attention caused Max to moan softly, he had, at first tried to resist, but before the gentle care of Aaron's fingers and lips he gave up.

"You like this?" asked Aaron after a particularly loud moan.

"Please don't stop," Max whimpered.

"If you don't get up I will!" Aaron warned.

"Noooooooo," Max wailed, he turned a bit to make it look like he was getting up.

Aaron was no fool though, he continued for a few more seconds then said:

"You really want me to use the direct way?"

Max buried his head in Aaron's neck as an answer. Aaron seemingly continued to caress Max, but he slowly made his way down towards the boxers that covered something very important for his plan.

"Last warning," he whispered in Max's ear.

Max just groaned and nuzzled Aaron's neck. Taking that as a no, Aaron quickly slipped his hand beneath Max's boxers, he made a grab for a very hard dick that was just desperate for attention.

Max shot up from the bed and gasped, he was using his hands to "cover" his groin, and he was bright red.

"See? The direct way is WAY more efficient!"Aaron teased happily.

"Jerk!"

"Nah I know you love this jerk. How about I get a reward though? I got you up and you are now wide awake!" Aaron added as he moved closer to the edge of the bed.

He got up and came closer to a still very red Max.

"No one had ever touc..."

"Did you like it?" cut in Aaron.

"Yes..." Max whispered timidly, and becoming even redder.

"Then I want a kiss as my reward!!"

Max looked up at his boyfriend, a mischievous glint in his eyes. He got on his tip toes to be at Aaron's height then planted the most burning, passionate kiss he could come up with. He used all the little knowledge he had to make it worthwhile. Aaron had backed up a little under the assault, but was now returning the kiss with even more fervor. Max decided that Aaron was way too busy with their kiss to notice his hand lowering itself. In a moment of pure revenge, Max got his hand in Aaron's briefs and grabbed his throbbing dick. He thought Aaron would back off as he had, but to his surprise Aaron moaned and pushed his hips forward. Max's hand was stuck between their bodies, he couldn't take it away, he couldn't let go of Aaron's most intimate part. He was about to panic, but Aaron pressed harder against his lips, and he lost himself in the moment.

A brief thought crossed Max's mind before it went blank:

"This thing is so warm and huge!"

Please leave a review if you liked this chapter!

I won't be able to post tomorrow, but to make it up I will try to release a chapter during the weekend.

Happy Easter everyone!!
Copyright © 2015 dianjin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

You are officially charged with cliffus coitus interruptus. lol Just when the boys were getting frisky. Moving along... Alice is becoming a really good friend to both of the boys. I'll wait impatiently for the next chapter. Insert fake huffing here.

Link to comment

How'd I miss this chapter?

 

It was so cute the way Aaron 'woke Max up', lol, snicker, snicker. He sure did wake him up. :D

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..