Jump to content
    eric5748
  • Author
  • 7,199 Words
  • 34,175 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Farm Boys - 1. Chapter 1

Farm Boys

****I know, the dreaded disclaimer, but it must be done. This story involves love and sexual relations between boys, it is gay in nature, and as such, you should not read if this is not your thing. It also includes diaper love and mild piss play, so once again, if this is not your thing, then feel free to exit now. As always, I write for myself and share with others, but I hope that if you are still reading, that you continue to read the story and enjoy it. If you enjoy it, I would appreciate hearing from you, then again, if you have constructive criticism, I would appreciate hearing that as well. Feel free to email me at erich5748 @ ymail.com with your comments. Thanks for reading.****

Thirteen year old Billy was sitting hidden in the bushes in the woods behind the house that he had just recently moved into with his dad. What he found as he was touring the woods was really a whole heck of a lot of nothing. There was a small stream, there were lots of rocks, there were lots of trees, and that was about it. And then he hit the proverbial jackpot.

He quickly crouched down and hid as best as possible as he spied a slightly younger boy prancing about in the woods, leaping and bounding, almost dancing. What caught Billy most of all though was the fact that the younger boy was wearing only the skimpiest pair of white briefs underwear. They looked as if they had been too small the previous year, and were more so now.

As Billy watched the boy, he was enraptured, he had never spied upon such a beautiful sight before. The boy that danced almost naked in the woods before him was probably the most beautiful boy he had ever seen. He was so graceful, so petite, he had a nice bulge in his underwear, and his incredible little bubble butt was just the right size. He had bright blond hair, and dark green eyes that shone quite brightly despite the darkness of their colour. At one point, the boy stopped and looked around as if he felt as if he were being watched, but after a minute of intense staring, and Billy praying that he would not be seen, the boy continued his prancing around, just having fun.

Billy had been crouching in behind that bush for quite some time, watching the beautiful sight before him, but he was getting sore, and he knew that he had to be getting home soon. Before he could retreat from his most perfect spot though, the boy stopped, and got a far away look on his face, and then a second later, his hand went down to his crotch and Billy watched as the boy peed himself quite heavily. He came in his pants instantly as he watched the boy rub the fresh pee that was coming out of his underwear into the rest of his underwear and then up onto his tummy.

It took every ounce of strength Billy had to not groan out loud and give away his position, or the beautiful boys privacy. But he near did groan out loud from what the boy did next. He brought his hand up to his face and sniffed the sweet tangy smell and smiled peacefully, but this was not what caused Billy to almost groan, because the boy was hard, very hard, and the tight wet white underwear were doing nothing to hide this fact now. He was not overly large, maybe four to four and a half slender inches long, but it looked just so perfect tucked inside those hot wet tight white underwear. Billy restrained himself with everything he had not to give away his hiding spot and crawl up to the boy and press his face into the hot wet hardness, and then just let nature take its course from there. Somehow he doubted that the mystery boy would appreciate that too much though. Then again, he might.

As much as he wanted to stay and watch the boy for longer though, he knew that he had to get home, because he had told his dad that he would only be out for only an hour or so, and his dad was not the patient type, he worried too much. As quiet and stealthy as he possibly could, Billy crept from his hiding place, until he could no longer see or hear the wonderful boy, and then ran for home.

“Hi Billy, how was your explorations, anything interesting out in those old woods?” His dad asked as he walked in the house.

“Nah, nothing much, it's just very peaceful and beautiful out there, almost nothing at all out there though.”

“Sounds nice. So how do you like living here so far?”

“Well, it certainly can't be any worse than the last place we were at, and at least here I have lots of room to roam around.” Billy shrugged.

“Yeah, I know, it was hard on you once the kids found out you were gay and wet the bed. I hated having to leave you there, but there was nowhere else to go. How do you think you'll like home schooling though, it's gonna get pretty boring some days just being here by yourself so far from town?” His dad asked, because they had decided that being half an hour from town, an hour bus ride, and more than likely more bullying at the new school warranted such an option.

“I know, I wish we had've thought about home schooling sooner, but I think I'll be fine, even if I get a bit bored some days, it'll be a lot better than what I used to go through. I'm gonna head up to my room and play for a bit okay.”

“Yeah, it probably will be easier to deal with. You go ahead and go play, but I want you to clean your room too. We've lived here for a whole week and already your room looks like a tornado went through it.”

“Hardly my fault, I haven't even finished unpacking all my stuff, and you haven't got me the new furniture you promised you would, so half my stuff is on the floor.” Billy pointed out.

“Sure, make it out to be all my fault.” His dad pouted.

“Well, it kinda sorta is. I'll see what I can do though.” Billy smiled at his dad teasing him, and then headed up to his room.

The house was an old farmhouse style place, and the entire upstairs, which probably used to be an attic at some point in time, had been converted into one very large bedroom, equipped with its very own large bathroom facilities. Billy was given free reign of the entire area, and he loved it, with its large dormer windows overlooking every area of the large expanse of yard and the woods in the rear. It was perfect for him. He also loved the fact that there was a door at the base of the stairs, and then another door at the top, so if he wanted privacy, all he had to do was close both doors, because the opening of the lower door usually signaled him of his dad coming up, and if he missed that, the creaky stairs also worked.

Billy had no intentions of cleaning his room yet though, because after his recent episode of spying, he was more than a little horny, and only one spontaneous load of cum sprayed into the front of his underwear certainly was not going to be enough to do it this time. He hopped onto his bed, jammed his hand down the front of his pants, got as much of the cum on his fingers as he could, and then pulled his hand out and licked them clean. He sighed deeply, and then unzipped his jeans and pushed them down, exposing the red briefs he was wearing, with a large wet spot showing that he was a healthy teen boy. He quickly pushed those down as well, exposing his pride and joy. Five and a half exceptionally hard inches of prime teen gay boy meat. Using the technique that he liked the most, he grasped onto his erection, and started stroking.

On his fifth stroke, he erupted, his first shot landing right on the tip of his nose, the rest landed mostly on his belly. It was without a doubt the largest cum he had had to date, and he was surprised, because he had never sprayed past his own chest. Up until only a couple months before though, his cum was still watery and thin, and he barely even made it to his belly button, now he was thick and white and creamy, and was now spraying some good distances he thought, but this was awesome he thought.

Not even letting go, he started stroking once again, but as he stroked with one hand, his other was already scooping up as much of his ejaculate as he could, and he was depositing it into his mouth. He loved to eat his cum, almost as much as he had loved eating his cousins, but that ended when his aunt had caught them and she point blank refused to allow Billy to come over any more, believing that he was the bad influence. That however was a whole other story that Billy really had no interest in going into again, then again, he had always hated his moms older and snootier sister, she always thought that he was no good, because he wet the bed, amongst other things.

As Billy stroked himself though, he blended the scenes from earlier that afternoon with the amazing times he had had with his slightly older cousin, and imagined that the mystery boy was kneeling in front of him, licking and sucking him better than anything he had ever felt before This time he lasted slightly longer, but not by a whole bunch, and soon he was spilling even more boy cream on his belly, none of it spraying past his belly button this time though. Once again, he scooped up the mess and slurped it down, but he did not continue his self pleasuring, feeling that three loads in under half an hour was remarkably good, and his most to date too.

Billy laid there for some time just enjoying the feelings of the after sex glow, his softening penis still in his hand, but he was not moving, just enjoying holding it. Then again, what boy does not enjoy holding their best friend. Almost fifteen minutes later he sighed deeply and felt that he should get up, get cleaned up, and get his clothes back on properly. As soon as he was presentable, he started trying to figure out what to do about the somewhat large mess that he had in his room, he really had nothing in there at the moment other than a bunch of boxes, a desk with his computer on it, and his bed.

With nowhere to put it all, Billy mostly just put stuff back into the boxes and cleaned up as best he could. As soon as his room was somewhat presentable once again, he turned on his computer and sat down. As soon as it was up and running, he opened up his journal and wrote about his experience that afternoon and how it made him feel. He had seen a therapist a couple of years ago about his anger problems, and this had been a strong recommendation from him to help Billy cope with all the conflicting emotions that he had had. The doctor had helped him to understand that he was gay, and that he loved diapers a little more than most bed wetters do, and after only a few months, he no longer needed to see the doctor, and he was happier. The hardest day of his life was when he was eleven and he told his mom and dad that he was gay. They were happy that he had finally admitted it to them, because they had already suspected it anyway, so he was relieved. He did go back to see the doctor again just after his mom died, because he was not coping well his dad felt, but after only a few sessions, he was much better.

Billy wrote out almost ten pages of his feelings around what he had witnessed, and then saved it all into his private file, and then played on the internet for a while. Almost without thinking, he ended up on another diaper lover website, and sat there wondering how his dad would feel if he told him that he loved diapers, he had not divulged that information yet, and that he wanted to wear diapers all the time. He decided, what the hell, and headed downstairs to find his dad.

“Hey dad, whatcha doin?”

“Cooking dinner. What are you up to?”

“Nothin much. I thought I should tell you though, that I'm almost out of Goodnites, so I need more, but I don't want Goodnites any more. They're not holding enough and at least once a week I leak. Can you see if you can find me some proper diapers that'll hold up more?”

“Oh, okay. I'll see what I can find for you then. How many do you have left?”

“Three. So maybe two nights worth if I make it through one without having to change half way through the night again.”

“Oh, you've had at least one night where you didn't have to change?”

“No, it was more that I didn't wake up and leaked all over. That was the first night here.”

“Ah yes, that was a pretty long day, and we were both pretty tired, even if we left more than half our furniture so that we could get new stuff that suited the house better.”

“Yeah, that's what I thought too. I have something to tell you and ask you though, but it's kinda embarrassing.” Billy said softly.

“What is it? It can't possibly be any harder than the day you told us you were gay.”

“Yeah, but you already suspected that, this I doubt you suspect. I'm what's known as a diaper lover.” Billy said so quietly that his dad almost did not hear him.

“Oh, well that's not really that big a surprise really. I sorta suspected that you sometimes wore your diapers during the day when you clearly didn't need to. I mean, wearing them during long car trips and stuff is only prudent, and when you're sick, almost necessary, but I've noticed a few times that you were wearing when you didn't really need to. I never said anything, because I didn't want to embarrass you, I knew you'd tell me once you were more comfortable with it.”

“Thanks daddy, I'm glad that you're not upset. Would you mind though if I wore diapers all the time?”

“If that's what you'd like, then that's okay with me. You'll have to use your own judgment at times as to whether it's a good idea or not, but that'll be entirely up to you.” His dad smiled warmly.

“Thanks daddy. Can we go get some tonight please?”

“Sure, right after dinner we can head into town and get some for you, and we may as well hit a furniture place and see about getting some furniture for this big ole house.”

“Cool, I'm gonna go put a Goodnite on then right now.” Billy hopped up and ran up to his room. He stripped out of his clothes and put one of the fake diapers on and happily went back downstairs in only his shirt and diaper. He was not ashamed to have his dad see him in his diaper, he did every night already anyway, so it was no big deal.

“Feel better now that you have nothing at all to hide?”

“Yeah, actually I do, thanks.” Billy smiled brightly. It had been the same after he had admitted to his parents that he was gay, he felt so much better, and he was happier, and he was now even happier still.

“Good. I always want for you to be happy, and no matter what it is, come to me and we'll work whatever it is out so that you always have what you need. That doesn't mean of course that you'll get everything that you want, you know that already, but I'll always accept you for who and what you are and get you what you need to really be happy, like the diapers.” His dad smiled warmly.

“Thanks dad. So, what's for dinner then?”

“Food.”

“Well duh!” Billy grinned. “What kind of food?”

“People food.” He answered.

“As opposed to what?”

“Dog food.” He grinned cheekily.

“You served dog food just last week, so I hope you're not doing that again. So, what kind of people food are we having then?”

“Edible people food, or at least I hope it doesn't turn out as bad as that mess that we had last week that we both though wasn't even fit for dogs. But hey, give a guy a break, your mom's been gone a whole six months, and I'd never cooked before, so I'm doing not so bad.”

“Yeah, I hope it's edible, because that was pretty bad, but you're doing a lot better now than when you first started cooking. I think I miss mom most for her cooking, well that and her cuddles.”

“Yeah, same here kiddo. Go get the table set please, the stew should be done in a few minutes.”

“Okay.”

Billy set the table with everything that they needed, and then a few minutes later they were sitting down to eat. It was actually pretty good Billy thought, and even told his dad so, so that he knew that he appreciated it, of which he did.

“Okay kiddo, unless you want to go to town in only a shirt and a diaper, you should go get some pants on.”

“Please, don't insult real diapers by calling these pitiful things diapers.” Billy grinned.

“So sorry.” His dad sighed.

Billy ran up to his room and threw on a pair of pants that would hide his Goodnite, and then headed down to get his shoes on. They headed out to the car and headed into town, and made it there in good time. It was still light out, and early enough where they still had plenty of time to shop for all that they needed. They headed to a medical supply store first, and Billy even got out to go look at the diapers, surprising his dad a great deal.

“Are you sure you don't want to stay in the car?”

“Nah, I'll have to get used to it eventually anyway, and I want to see what's available, so that I can pick out the ones I like, or maybe a couple if there's more than one that I like, so that I can test them out.”

“Okay, it's entirely up to you. I'd be more than fine with going in and getting them, but if you want to go to, then you're welcome to join me.” His dad smiled, and they headed inside.

“Good evening gentlemen, what can I help you find today?” The lady at the desk asked them when they walked in.

“We just moved to town recently, so we need to find a new supplier of diapers for my son, so where do you hide them?”

“Right over on the back wall. Are you a heavy wetter?”

“Yes.” Billy answered.

“Night, day, or both?”

“Both.”

“So, you'll probably want the thicker ultra absorbent for nights, and then a thinner one for days.” She stated.

“Yes please.” Billy said.

“I'd go with these ones here if you have good medical coverage or don't mind paying the slightly higher cost, because they're far more comfortable for those that have to wear them all the time, and they hold a lot more. The lesser priced ones work well enough, but their biggest complaint has always been comfort.” She said pointing towards a particular brand.

“Can I get those ones please dad, I've never had them before, and the ones I have now aren't really comfortable?” Billy asked.

“Sure. We'll take two packs of each please, or do you have larger cases as well?”

“These are thirty six per pack, but I do have a one twenty case as well, and it's quite a bit better price.”

“We'll take that one please, one of each if you will please. And where would we find your rash cream, skin lotions and powders for diaper wearers?”

“Just to your right you'll find our display, and I also carry bulk cases of them, as well as a good sturdy wipe, just in case you need them. Find what you want on the shelf first while I grab the diapers, and then if you want something on the shelf in a larger size, then I can get it from the back room as well.”

“Thanks, much appreciated.”

They went their separate ways and Billy and his dad went to check out the lotion, cream and powder. They opened up each one to smell them, and they read each pack, to see what the ingredients and benefits were. Billy decided on one of each type, and his dad asked for the bulk packs of each one, figuring that it would be cheaper in the long run that way anyway. He knew that Billy would certainly stay diapered now all the time, so it would not be a waste of money.

“Okay, here you go. Now, because you're new to town, I'm going to tell you about a group of young men that gets together once a week. They're all diaper wearers, for one reason or another, either day and night, or just night, so I think you might fit in there. The boys all range in age from eight to fifteen, and my son heads it up, he's the fifteen year old. If you'd like to go, the next meeting starts in about fifteen minutes, and you can try it out. If you don't like it, then you never have to go again, but I bet you'll love knowing others that are in the same situation as you are. My son, for instance, has to wear diapers all day as well, but there are a few there that only wet at night. There's a total of eleven kids there, and I think six of them are daytime, and one is bowel and bladder as well.”

“I think I'd at least like to try it out. Can you give the address to me please?” Billy asked.

“Sure, here it is.” She said, and handed over a card with the information on it.

“Thanks. Can I go daddy?”

“Sure, why not. I don't need your help in shopping, unless you wanted to pick out your bedroom furniture?”

“Nah, not really. But can I get a new bed as well please?”

“Yeah, I was gonna get you a new one anyway. Any particular color you want?”

“Natural wood color that suits the house would be best I think, maybe just some nice knotty pine.”

“Works for me. Thank you very much for all your help and the information, it just might be the ticket for Billy, since he home schools as well now that we live so far from town.”

“A few of the kids there do, including one little boy that lives about half an hour from here, I think he's twelve. Sweet boy, incredible dancer I'm told, but so shy.”

Instantly Billy thought of his beautiful dancer that he saw earlier that day, wondering if he could get so lucky to meet the boy.

“Hmm, interesting. Well, thanks again for the information, but if I'm to get Billy there in time, we should head out now.”

“Yes, you should. Tell Shawn that I sent you, he'll be happy that I found another new recruit for his diaper group, but then again, I think I've referred ninety percent of them there.” She smiled.

“Will do, and in your business, I guess you would meet all the diaper wearers.”

“Yes, at least most of them anyway.”

“Have a good night, and we'll see you when this supply runs low, so in a month probably.”

“See you then.” She said, and they left.

“Wow, I can't wait to try on these diapers, they look and feel incredible.” Billy said excitedly once they were safely in the car.

“Well, the windows back there are tinted, no one will see you, so go ahead and try one on.”

“Wicked.” Billy said happily, and did just that. While his dad drove them to the address on the card, Billy changed his diaper, his Goodnite had already been wet once, so it was already near capacity anyway, so he did need a change.

“So, how is it?” His dad asked once Billy was situated.

“Awesome, way better than the Goodnites, they're so comfortable.” Billy sighed.

“Good, for the price of them, I'd hope they were.”

“Yeah, they're a bit expensive, but not really that much more than the Goodnites work out to being when buying them in the packs we normally get.” Billy said, having worked out the math in his head already.

“I suppose you're right. Well, here we are. You want me to walk you in, or will you be okay on your own?”

“I think I'll be okay. It says two hours, so will you be okay for two hours in town all by yourself?”

“Sure, it'll probably take me that long to do the shopping anyway.”

“Good. Thanks daddy, a lot, I love you, and I'll see you in a couple hours.”

“You're welcome, love you too, now go have fun.”

“Okay.” Billy said, and ran from the car to the door of the house, and rang the doorbell, as soon as Billy was there, his dad pulled away from the drive.

“Hello, how can I help you?” A fifteen year old boy asked as he answered the door.

“I'd say you're fifteen, so I'm guessing it was your mom that sent me to see you. She gave me this card.” Billy said, handing over the card.

“Ah, goody, fresh meat.” The boy grinned.

“I take it this is the right place then. Cool.” Billy grinned, already liking the older boy.

“Yep. So, do you wear diapers at night or all day, for need or for pleasure, or both?”

“Need them at night, like them during the day, but for pee only. I tried pooping a diaper once, and I didn't really like it. Then once when I was sick, I had diarrhea really bad for like three days and messed a lot of diapers, that was real nasty.”

“Yep, been there, done that. Wet only, night and day, but I like to wear diapers as well. I only really need guards during the day, just in case, but I prefer wearing and wetting diapers instead of going to the bathroom.” He smiled. “Name's Shawn by the way.”

“Yeah, your mom told me that. My name's Billy. I just moved to town a few days ago and went to your moms store to get more supplies, because I admitted to my dad today that I loved diapers and I wanted to wear all day, and that I wanted real diapers, not those fake Goodnites.”

“Oh god yeah, get rid of those pieces of crap, they're not even worthy of being called diapers. They'll do in a pinch, but they're utterly useless if you actually wet any at all.”

“Tell me about it.” Billy grinned.

“Well, I guess you can join. Come on in and meet the others. We only have six guys here tonight with you and me, so it's pretty quiet. Normally there's eleven of us, twelve now if you join, but with it being summer vacation, a few of the guys are away on vacation or something.”

“Cool.” Billy said, and followed Shawn into the house.

“Hey guys, we have ourselves a new recruit. His name's Billy, and he wets at night, but enjoys during the day, as of today in fact. He told his dad that he was a diaper lover just today, and went and got diapers from my mom.” Shawn said to all the guys.

“Well, I take it that I can trust all the guys here then!” Billy said.

“Oh yeah. We all know pretty much every ones secrets here. Not one of the guys here hates wearing diapers, and even though there's one, he's not here tonight, that truly requires diapers for both purposes all day, he actually loves them. Most of the guys just wet at night, a few also wear during the day for pleasure, same as you. A couple haven't worked up the courage to do what you did though, but maybe one day they will. Until then, they get to wear during the day whenever they stay at a friends house and at nights. So, what diapers did you buy? Take off your pants, and we'll take ours off as well. Usually by now everyone is down to just their diapers anyway, so you may as well just strip like the rest of us do.”

“Okay, I have no problems with that. I bought the ones your mom said were the best, and I think I agree with her.” Billy said as he started pulling off his shirt, same as everyone else was doing.

“Oh good, you got the good ones. My mom searched long and hard to find these for me, and once I found ones I liked, she pretty much switched over to this brand, but keeps a couple others for the cheapskates. Oh crap, I wonder who that could be?” Shawn said, because the doorbell rang, startling everyone.

As Shawn left the room, all the boys came up to Billy and introduced themselves, but Billy was disappointed to not see his dancing boy as he had hoped. Billy tried to memorize their names, but knew that there was no way that he was going to be able to do so, they were all so fast. And then a few seconds later, nothing else mattered, because his dancing boy walked in with Shawn, and Billy nearly had a heart attack.

“Jeremy, you're late, so you missed the introduction of our newest member.” Shawn said as soon as they entered the room, and then he told Jeremy pretty much the same thing he had said to the others.

“It's good to meet you Billy.” Jeremy said softly.

“Thanks. Your name was Jeremy right?”

“Yeah.”

“Cool.”

“Yeah.” He said softly, and then went and grabbed a couple crackers from a tray on the counter and then stripped down to just his diaper while he ate them.

Billy realized that all the boys were wearing diapers, so they must all either change once they arrived, or snuck diapers somehow before the meeting. He wondered though if Jeremy wore all day or not, because he had seen him in the woods in only his underwear, but he surely would have died had he seen him in only a diaper.

“So, how do you like it so far?” Shawn came up to Billy and asked.

“Don't know, just got here, don't even know what to do yet.” Billy shrugged.

“Some nights we play games, either card or board, and some nights on game systems. Some nights we just sit around and shoot the shit, and sometimes we just kick back and watch a movie together.”

“That sounds good. Do you always have snacks for everyone?”

“Normally yes.”

“Wow, that must get expensive.”

“Nah, not really. My mom owns and operates the medical supply store and my dad owns and operates the grocery store next door.” He grinned.

“Convenient. So, if not everyone wears diapers all the time, then how come everyone is wearing one now?”

“Rules, you have to wear a diaper and only your diaper when at a meeting. Besides, everyone likes it like that. The ones who don't wear all the time usually change once they get here, I always have a good supply for everyone, should they need a diaper. Only three of the boys tonight had to get diapered once they got here, the rest arrived in their diapers. I would have told you to go to the bathroom and change, but I could see that you were wearing, so obviously I didn't need to.”

“Good eye, most people would never notice.”

“Yeah, but I'm a diaper lover and I notice everyone who wears diapers.” Shawn grinned.

“Same. So, tell me, is Jeremy always so shy, he hardly even spoke.”

“Yes, unless you ask him a direct question, he won't initiate conversation, and he'll usually try and get away as soon as possible. Once he really gets to know someone though, he's usually okay, still quiet, but at least he'll talk. About the only thing he'll truly talk passionately about is dancing, he loves to dance, and he's really good, if he lets anyone see.”

“I know.” Billy said, and then realized what he had said.

“Huh, how would you know, you just moved here?”

“Well, and please don't tell him this, but apparently we live close to each other, and I saw him in the woods behind my house dancing.”

“And did you happen to see anything else that he may have done when nature called?”

“You know about that?” Billy asked in shock.

“Yeah, he told me about that, he says that since he's not allowed to wear diapers at home during the day, that he likes to pee in his underwear. He gets in trouble for it, but he doesn't care, he just wants diapers. His dad knows he loves diapers, but only needs them at night, so only allows him then. I don't really get it myself, but whatever.” Shawn shrugged.

“That's weird, I wonder why he's like that!” Billy said softly.

“Not too sure. So, did you by chance happen to enjoy the show a bit too much?” Shawn grinned.

“If you're asking me if I came in my underwear spontaneously and then had to go home and jack off twice more, then yes.” Billy grinned.

“Yeah, I thought you were gay too.”

“Yeah, I figured you were gay as well.”

“You'll fit in just fine here, I think every one of us is at least bi, but most are totally gay.”

“Including Jeremy.”

“He's gay, but he's never had a boyfriend.”

“Too bad for him. He's really pretty. What about the younger boys here, there's an eight year old over there, and your mom said the youngest was seven, they can't be gay, can they?”

“Yes, even seven year old Joey is gay, or at least almost certainly. He hasn't really figured it all out yet, and he doesn't think his parents know, but I think they suspect it. At that age, I'm not sure if you'd call him gay or not, but Adam is eight, and I tell you, that boy is gay, and his ten year old boyfriend can attest to that. His poor mom though, now that came as more than a bit of a shock to her.”

“How so?” Billy asked, almost not wanting to know, but knew it was going to be good.

“She walked in on them fisting each other and sucking each other at the same time. They started cumming just as she walked in, they never heard her, and she was too shocked to move, and then witnessed them pee in each others mouths and then drink it all.”

“Good grief, fisting and piss drinking, and they're eight and ten?”

“Yeah. A hornier kid I've never had the pleasure to meet. He never told us how he got started, only said that it was private, and that he would rather not go into it, but by the sounds of it, he'd been enjoying sex for a few years already when he started coming here a year ago. Most of the kids though have never had sex. How about you?”

“Depends on your version of sex I suppose. Me and a cousin a couple years older than I sucked and jacked each other off as often as possible, and I sucked a couple other boys, but they told someone and it ended going around that I was gay. At least I'd already told my parents. My aunt also caught me and my cousin sucking each other, and she said it was all my fault and banned me from ever seeing her son again. I tell you though, it was his idea, I just went along with it with enthusiasm, so it certainly wasn't my fault. That was about a year ago, and the boys I sucked were about six months ago now, since then, nothing.”

“So yeah, no real sex, but a little action. Be careful with Jeremy though, I know you want him, and you'd be a good boyfriend to him, but he's so fragile, and I wouldn't want to see him hurt.”

“Do you have any idea why he's like that?”

“A little, but probably nothing close to all of it.”

“Would you tell me what you know, so that I know how to better approach him?”

“As long as you never tell him what you know and where you heard it. Once he trusts you, he'll tell you on his own if you ask, but that can take months.”

“I promise.”

“Okay. He lives with his dad now, but he didn't always. He used to live with his mom and her newest fling, and apparently they really abused him. He likes dance, especially ballet, he pees the bed, they also found out that he's gay, and they horribly abused him because of it. I don't think that any of it was sexual abuse, but there could have been some of that, but there was certainly horrible mental abuse. He won't even go to dance class any more, no one ever sees him dance any more, but he talks about how free it felt to dance. He won't even talk to a woman at all, and most men he shies away from too, and I don't think he really cares for his dad too much by the way he speaks of him. Like you heard earlier, his dad's a bit hard on him, but nothing like his mom and her boyfriend were.”

“That's so sad. It doesn't sound like he lived with her for very long either though from the way you talk.”

“No, he lived with his grandma until she died. She encouraged his dancing, she thought he was a beautiful dancer, and the bed wetting was no big deal to her. She may or may not have known or suspected that he was gay, but by the sounds of it, she still loved him anyway, so it doesn't really matter. When she died, he had to go live with his mom, who never really wanted him to begin with. She and his dad were real young when they had him, so they weren't ready to handle a baby, so his mom raised him for them. He apparently lived with his mom and step dad for two years and lived through that abuse, if you want to call what he's doing now living, and he's been with his dad just a bit more than a year now.”

“Wow, poor boy. My mom just died a few months ago, so I know how hard that part must have been on him, but I can't imagine what he went through once he was with his mom. I hope they're in jail.”

“No, that's the sad part, they got off with a slap on the wrist and they moved away, glad to be rid of her mistake.” Shawn spat out.

“Sometimes the law makes me sick.” Billy said sourly.

“You and me both. Come on, let's go grab some snacks and you should go around and talk to a few of the others. Leave Jeremy for a while, try and let him come to you, and if he doesn't, let him get used to seeing you around for a bit first, or you'll only spook him, and he won't come for a few weeks again.” Shawn warned.

“Thanks for the warning, will do.”

For the rest of the two hours, Billy got to know the others there, more often than not getting names wrong, but no one cared about that. He had a good time being around other boys that knew how he felt, it really felt good. He really enjoyed talking to Adam though and getting his take on his sex life, of which he was not in any way ashamed of talking about, in fact he was proud of it. Finally it was time for everyone to go, and those that had to, went to the bathroom to remove their diapers and get dressed, while everyone else just got dressed and headed out. With goodbyes all around, everyone left.

“So, how was it baby?”

“Really nice. It seems all the boys there are either bi or mostly gay as well, and we all sat around talking and laughing, getting to know each other, wearing only our diapers. I also sorta met a boy that might be our neighbor, but he's so shy that other than our first meeting, I was warned to not approach him, to let him come to me.”

“That's good. And is this shy boy cute?”

“No, he's beautiful.” Billy said dreamily, and then realized who he was talking to and then blushed.

“Ah, so you've finally found a boyfriend. Take it slow and easy with him then and eventually he'll come around.”

“Yeah, that's pretty much what Shawn told me as well.”

“Sounds like a smart kid.”

“He's really smart actually. So, what all did you buy?”

“The furniture will be delivered tomorrow, so when it arrives, you'll know, otherwise, just groceries.”

“Oh, fine, be like that. So, when do you start at your new job then?”

“One week Monday, so you have to put up with me for another week and a half almost.”

“Aw nuts.” Billy grinned.

“Yeah, I knew you'd hate that. It'll be nice though, because we bought and paid for the house outright and I'm being paid a lot more than I used to be, so we should never have to worry about money again.”

“Yeah, it'll be a lot nicer, and we live in a much larger house than we did in the city, that's for sure.”

“Definitely.”

For the rest of the drive home, Billy told his dad all about the meeting of the diaper boys, both of them laughing a lot about what was said. As soon as they got home though, they had to offload all the groceries into the house, and Billy took all his diaper supplies up to his room and put it all into his large walk in closet. He dedicated an entire shelf to just his diaper supplies.

“Well Dad, I think I'm gonna head to bed now, I'm beat.” Billy said as he came down the stairs after putting away all his things.

“Okay, have a good sleep, see you in the morning.” And they hugged and Billy headed back up to bed.

He stripped out of his clothes, checked his diaper and felt that he was better off with it on than one of his Goodnites, and slipped into bed. His hand went inside his diaper, and he stroked himself to a nice satisfying orgasm, of which he collected all the output on his fingers and slurped up the mess as soon as he was able to. With a sigh as to how he missed getting it directly from the source, he repositioned himself and fell fast asleep.

This story belongs to Erich, please do not post anywhere without asking me first
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Guest smith22655

Posted

I absolutely love this stories I can't get threw an entire chapter without blowing a load lol

Link to comment
On 06/07/2011 10:26 AM, smith22655 said:
I absolutely love this stories I can't get threw an entire chapter without blowing a load lol
Glad that you are enjoying the story
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..