Jump to content
    flawlesss
  • Author
  • 1,235 Words
  • 1,647 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Admire Me - 3. Chapter 3 Party Conflict

There isn't a better way to dress for a party. Navy blue American Eagle shirt with shredded pants. It was a hott look for me.

I was the first, out of my clique to arrive. David's house was an incredible piece of work, but I can't compare it to Ryan's mansion. I was hearing music, TV, laughing, and loud talking. They sound like they are having a blast.

I didn't want to enter yet. I was waiting for my clique to come, first.

Come on you guys...I've been waiting in this frosty air for a long time. They text me earlier saying, ‘they would be here.'

After two minutes Jade arrived. He was wearing navy blue, too. I thought it was a turn on, to see we kind of think alike.

"Hey!" Jade greeted me as he ran. He was giving me the warm embrace I needed. The air was shivering me at first. His warm body zapped the cold air from my body. It was so good to feel our bodies touch...I mean it felt nice to hug my beta.

When he released me, I quickly switched my thinking. "Jade get the rest of them here. So, We can intrude."

Jade pulled his phone out getting right on it. He had the phone to his ear waiting for an answer, "Ryan, Where are you guys?...Well, get here ASAP. No excuses!" Jade said before hanging his phone up.

Jade and I talked for five minutes. When Ryan and Keylan, pulled up. They came over to where we stood.

"I'm ready to see what this secret party is all about." Ryan smiled.

"Follow my lead" I said stepping up to the door opening it.

We stormed through the small crowd of people who were dancing in the living room. It was less populated, than your average party. Some people stopped and their eyes followed us as we came through. I love when they admire our beauty, clothes, and actions.

"Everybody," I whispered without turning around. "to the punch table."

When we got there, we were gazing at the appetizers. We had walked in to the right spot. Drama was directly in front of us.

Kimmie was hugged up with David. Kissing all over him. They had their backs to us.

"I know that isn't Kimmie." Jade said covering his mouth. Keylan's face flushed. He was witnessing what kind of girlfriend he had.

"Whoa!" Ryan said surprised. I saw rage in Keylan's eyes. He started to charge in on David.

"No, Keylan, no! We won't resolve this matter with fighting." I told him keeping him back. "I have a better idea."

Jade tried to comfort him saying, "It's okay, she isn't worth fighting over." While they petted him. I was drawing up schemes in my head. We were interrupted by...

"What are you guys up to?" Korbyn popped up. This is the most awkward time to show your face Korbyn. I thought.

Jade immediately filled him in. A light gust of wind came by my nose. The smell that hung with it teased my sense of smell, It was a lovely smell coming from...Korbyn? He was wearing Hollister too. He was defiantly one of us.

I remembered what I was suppose to be doing. "Time for the Confrontation." I said leading them straight to David.

David was still kissing when I tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse us David, and Kimmie." I said making them aware of Keylan and the Clique. "We see you two are more than friends."

Kimmie was looking mighty nervous.

"Kimmie I have some words for you." I mentioned with an evil smile. "Why are you such a disgusting whore?"

The looks on everyone's faces was priceless. They didn't expect that.

Before she could build up, to say something. I was talking again "Don't you see this `whore' life. is messing you up on your routines, and in your love life? The best thing to do, is keep your legs closed, okay." I heard laughter in the background.

"Braylon, you can't talk to a girl like that!" David said walking up to me. He had authority in his voice. I wasn't scared of him. No matter how intimidating he pretends to be.

Kimmie jerked away from David running somewhere else in the party. I stood there wearing my famous smirk. She can't mess with anyone in my clique and get away with it.

Jade responded to what David said, "Who can' t talk to a girl like that? We do what we want to around here!" go Jade!

David locked eyes with Keylan, Ready to fight. Keylan tried to charge at him, but Ryan grabbed him quickly.

David walked closer in my face huffing and puffing. I could feel the air from his nose blowing on me. I didn't tremble or step back, because I'm the alpha here.

I learned , taking a step back when somebody is coming at you. Shows weakness. I think David's approach offended Korbyn, because Korbyn tried to take a step forward. I stretched my hand out to stop him. I felt his slender rippled abs.. what shocked me was he allowed me to touch him.

He stopped at my command. I'm happy he sees me as alpha, now.

Keylan finally broke the mess up. "You can have her!" he said to David.

David looked at all of us. Then he ran off to find his new girlfriend.

"Does anybody feel like leaving?" Ryan asked. I didn't want to stay here either. I'm glad Ryan drove here. If he had not, we would all be waiting on our moms.

"Let’s leave this dump." I said moving towards the exit. As we were leaving everybody's eyes glued to us. I almost forgot other people were here. They had turned the music off. I'm sure they enjoyed the show.

 

We all loaded in Ryan's car. I could still feel my adrenaline pumping. "You shut Kimmie down so bad." Jade said, like he felt sorry for her. Keylan looked like he was still bothered about catching her cheating.

"She can't handle harsh words like that." Ryan added while driving.

"This was my first confrontation, as a clique member. Did I do good?" Korbyn wondered.

Oh yeah he is new. I wanted to know if he remembered me touching him? He ignored me all the time, he hasn't spoken to me since the argument, but he obeyed my command. It's weird.

Jade answered him. "Yes, you were good. You blended in like you have been in the clique for years."

Korbyn smiled showing his braces.

"Ryan where are we going?" Keylan mumbled.

"I was just driving around. You know it is Saturday, everybody can stay at my place." Ryan offered grinning.

I'm not turning this offer down. Especially now that Korbyn is staying too.

"Sure."

"Sure.”

"Yeah." we answered.

 

*Twenty minutes later*

 

We all were lounging in Ryan's lavish room. Eating, joking about what happened at the party. Keylan's mood kept switching. One thing he made clear to us: `He hated David'. Jade was watching "The Bad Girls Club" I laid on Ryan's master bed. Studying them. Still thinking about how I admired each of them differently. They will always have my back no matter what.

I was proud to say tonight we became one unit. Even though, Korbyn still might hate me...

 

a href="mailto:princejosh333@aol.com">princejosh333@aol.com email me if you want.
Copyright act, no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or any means , or stored in a data base or retrieval system without the prior written permission of the author.<br /><br /> Characters and events portrayed in this story are fictitious. Any<br /><br />similarity to real persons, living or dead is coincidental and not intended<br /><br />by the author.<br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think I missed this part yesterday. You must have still been posting when I read the other part. Really liking your story! These guys are quite a piece of work tho. :2thumbs:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..