Jump to content
    flawlesss
  • Author
  • 1,434 Words
  • 4,105 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Admire Me - 1. Chapter 1 Meet the Clique

The warm sizzling bubbles glided over my caramel skin. The Jacuzzi is a comfortable place for my body. It's going to be hard to get out of here. I'm drinking orange juice, enjoying time with my clique. The best people anybody would like to have an alliance with. I'm the alpha, someone has to keep them in line, and that's me.

We have the best looks, and clothes in school.

Jade, he's the gossiper of the clique. If we want to know anything, we ask the information bank. He's feminine, and keeps an abundance of energy somehow. Jade has the yellow skin, with the even haircut. Don't be fooled by the cute looks. He can be just as devious as me.

Right now he is staring into space. I bet, he is trying to remember all the gossip for this week.

Leaning back against the Jacuzzi is, Keylan. We call him the instigator. He is always pumping something up. He keeps people arguing for ages. Besides that, he is athletic, great build. First, Hispanic I have met with a dark tan, green eyes and spiky black hair. Another wonderful asset to the clique.

Next to Keylan is, Ryan. Ryan is supportive of the clique. He is also the rich one. His parents have too much money. They have their own yacht! That is why we are in his Jacuzzi. Ryan's hazel eyes were brightened by the warm bubbling water. He eyed Keylan, jade and I. Probably waiting to see what task we would be taking on.

The problem with everything is I can’t confess to them how I actually feel about them. If I did, it would destabilize our friendship. It gets frustrating just looking at them sometimes. like now Keylan leaning back exposing his muscular chest.... Ok...ok focus on something else, Braylon!

I took another swig of orange juice. Trying to distract my eyes, but when I put my glass down. Ryan caught my attention. His wet black hair was sticking to his face. Making his facial features stand out. Awww... howcute...wait...stop! Braylon these are your friends, remember?

"Oh, Braylon!" Jade said, breaking from his trance. Thank god for his voice. It stopped my wandering eyes.

"What?" I said trying to contain myself. Jade moved closer to my direction smiling.

"Ryan and Keylan ,met this awesome person who wants to be in our clique." He said, making little feminine gestures.

"Oh really! Who is it?" I wonder who could it be this time. We always get a thousand request. New people who want to be around us, but nobody ever fits the qualifications.

Keylan lifted his head . Joining the conversation, "Yeah, this guy I recently met. He is pretty cool. I don't know how we manage to skip over him when we go to school. Tomorrow he'll be at our table to talk to you about it."

This better be a good apple. Because I'm tired of want-to-be's!

"Ok, I will check this guy out tomorrow. Hopefully he is what you're telling me." I responded.

I stole a glance at Ryan. Who was smiling. His eyes moved around like he was thinking about us in a `different way'. At some points I do have my suspicions about these three friends of mine. I don't want to see things through the wrong perspective, but occasionally I do think they flirt with me. Then when I think about it. It could be them just being loyal friends.

Agh!!! That is why I can’t tell them how I feel. Because if my perspective is incorrect, one wrong word and a disaster could awaken. Jade, I believe has the same feelings, but you can never be too sure.

Jade open another conversation. His yellow skin was radiant. "Oh, did I tell you? Keylan is dating that awful Kimmie."

No way! Kimmie the cheerleader! How disgusting. What does she know, anyway? She certainly doesn’t know how to treat him.

"Eww... that sounds bad. She is always three seconds off on her cheers." I let out. Jade and Ryan laughed.

"Leave her alone for now Braylon. She hasn't did anything wrong." Keylan said blushing.

"Okay, I'll try to cut her some slack." I said rolling my eyes. The jacuzzi's heat grew. I had got so comfortable I thought leaving Ryan's house wasn't an option. We had our normal talk. Playing and joking with each other.

"BZZZ, BZZZ" my cell was vibrating and my mom was texting me. She said she was waiting for me out front. She is here to take me home for the night. I have to say `bye'. Until, tomorrow when I meet this' want to be'.

"Hey you guys that was my mom. I hate to leave but she is out front." I said trying to pry myself from the amazing comfort I was exposed to. I gathered my clothes and dried my body off." I will see you guys tomorrow." I said in a low voice. I don't want to go.

"Don't leave yet!" they all pleaded. Praying I could stay and chat longer. I turned around. Seeing how gorgeous they were.

"I want to stay longer, but you guys know how my mom is." All of their expressions changed. When I said that.

 

"It's going to suck! With you not here." Keylan said, trying to avoid eye contact.

 

I felt bad leaving my clique here. With sad expressions written on their faces." Don't get all sad on me." I said in a happy tone. "We will reunite at school like, always." I was walking away, towards the front gates of Ryan's house.

On my way, to the front gates. I could hear them in the background still saying, "Bye!"

When I walked past the black large designed gates of Ryan's house. Bright lights from my mom's car hit me.

I opened the car door rolling my eyes as I got in. I already knew what she was about to say. She always ask the same questions. Everytime she comes to get me. "What did you do over there?’, ’Who all came over?’ ,and ‘Why is your hair wet?"

I can't share that information with her. That's our private meetings. Nobody is suppose to know anything we talk about, ever. I could do better with her minding her own business.

"What did you do while you were there?" my mom grinned at me. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it...Argh!!

"The usual, watch TV, and talk all day." I lied. My mom continued to drive. Letting the night sky pass by, as we made our way home. Nothing but silence lingered between us.

 

We made it home. Jason my older brother, who everyone swears we resemble, answered the door.

Jason is more of the urban guy. The thuggish type. I'm more preppy I don't see the resemblance. We are opposites in every way.

I entered the house hearing, "It's your night to wash dishes." From Jason's scratchy deep voice.

Dang!! I just got home. Ease up a bit. Give me a day off on chores, please. I had got settled in, and I took my shower. I decided to tackle the dishes now. The earlier I finish them, the earlier I can go to bed. I feel a little sleepy after that Jacuzzi worked it's magic on me.

I made the dish water sudsy. I put the plates, cups, bowls, and silverware in the foam. While I washed dishes. My mind went back to the scene from the Jacuzzi.

I saw Keylan leaning back. Jade's skin radiating, Ryan's wet hair sticking to his face. They looked incredible tonight. Do they ever think about me like this? or maybe they share the same secret as I do. I wonder what if one day, I told them what really goes on in this head of mine. Would they still acknowledge me as alpha?...Scratch those ideas. Especially after, I was told Keylan was dating Kimmie.

When I snapped back into reality. I was finished with the dishes. Wow! I must have been in the zone. I left the kitchen heading for my sanctuary. My green and black room. I had to love it. It keeps me safe from the judgmental world. I flopped down on my bed. Getting snuggly under my cozy covers.

I laid down trying to sleep. My mind kept alerting me about tomorrow. I have to give my best impression for this newcomer. Keylan and Ryan assumes this guy is worth our time, but I will see about that tomorrow.

This is the first chapter. This also is my first time. lol if anyone likes this story ,email me. If anybody thinks I should continue, email me. Let me know what you think. Thank you!
Copyright act, no part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or any means , or stored in a data base or retrieval system without the prior written permission of the author.<br /><br /> Characters and events portrayed in this story are fictitious. Any<br /><br />similarity to real persons, living or dead is coincidental and not intended<br /><br />by the author.<br />
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Of course you should continue. This is a very intriguing start. I'm very curious about the new guy and exactly what it is this group of young men get into because I know there is more than meets the eye here. :2thumbs:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..