Jump to content

Operation Pinky Swear

   (1 review)
Genres: Fantasy, Romance

Every wolf suffers fleas.

17-year-old Michael “B” Smith and his fellow wolf-shifter Soldier Boyz learned to kill while other kids learned to ride bikes.

Mike’s dad, and leader of their pack, expects absolute obedience and perfection from him, or he dishes out beatings. He dutifully complies until his former best friend, 18-year-old Tamir “Pinky” Johnson, moves back into town, stirring long-suppressed emotions in Mike. 

To save them, Mike must push Tamir and himself beyond their limits and become pack leader. 

Will he succeed in subduing the Soldier Boyz and winning Tamir’s heart?

This story contains the following content which some readers may find triggering or objectionable. While the author has taken strives to catalogue triggering things, this list is not exhaustive and reader discretion is advised. 
•    Homophobic and transphobic language and slurs
•    Misogynistic language
•    Physical, psychological, and emotional abuse of children
•    Blood and gore
•    Animal death
•    Ableism 
•    Use of the n-word
 
Copyright © 2023 frozenphenix; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0


Sorry, this story has been rated as Mature for Members only.  Please log into your account to read.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Darryl62

  

It was an amazing interesting story using language that at times I barely understood.  An insight into a different culture and growing up perspective. It was not the wolf shifters that had me confused,  but the Detroit speech patterns and the notes at each chapter were most welcome! The heros both had me happy,  annoyed and I wanted to take the dad out to the forest and leave him there. I loved the different religions and acceptance of the families,  seemed it was the Christians who struggled with love ( well played!).

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..