Jump to content
    FSELL
  • Author
  • 11,182 Words
  • 1,240 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jamie - The Journey Begins - 35. Chapter 35 Sunny Days

We join Jamie and Ben, lazying away in bed, taking a moment to have some fun... with interruptions, but moreover we see how their relationship has grown, deepened. So sit back grab some snacks, a drink of choice and join our boys.
PSA the boys (Jamie and Ben) do get it on, just in case I need to warn anyone.
18Y plus audience, please.

The soft warm morning sun showered us in its glow, making bed so damn comfortable, enveloped in golden goodness of the morning sunshine coupled with an occasional gentle warm breeze floating in made for a lovely morning to lay with this, my sexy guy. I lazily ran my finger along his outstretched arm draped across my chest, as he often does, occasionally - subconsciously - Ben’s finger would rub my nipple. It was-kinda, well, very cute – ok, a bit of a turn on too.

All the while his sleepy face remained buried in pillows, only the back of his head and one side of his face visible. I could tell by the subtle change in his breathing that he was in that semi-conscious state, you know, when you’re almost awake, but still somewhat asleep.

Back and forth, my fingers gently caressed, feeling every curve of his muscle and bone along his arm, my mind wandering, my breath slowing as images of our lives together from all those years back at the truck crash, buying our home, becoming parents, the countless times that I pranked him. All played on my mind’s big screen. A contented, low moan escaped from me that, at first, I didn’t even realise it was me, as it was the only slight echo breaking the quietness of our home. “Hmm, it must be early still - so quiet- the kids are still asleep,” I said nearly out aloud to myself, I guess.

Here was my soulmate, my partner, my best friend, husband and lover. ‘Jamie, you are blessed!’ My eyes drifted across our bed: the top sheet was draped across our bodies, like one of those craft things, detailing every outline, you know, like those 3D pin arts. Anyways, I was admiring the line where the sheet crossed Bens back just above his butt, the brown tan of his body against the light-colored sheet, was just… fuck, sexy as.

Wish I had my cell within reach to take a pic: it looked that good - not dirty or anything more erotically subtle, and a nice piece of art on our bedroom wall. Ben had a friend that was a part time photographer. He worked with various news outlets snapping some memorable images. I was lucky enough to fall into his lens by total fluke-luck when I was deployed to the fires in Cali two years back. He snapped me as I was coming out of a farm outbuilding covered in soot, sweat and a grim look of determination on my face after getting a young family to safety. The little girl in my arms was looking up at me wonderstruck or something, maybe?

When I first saw the picture, I was not even sure it was me at first. Ty and Dave messaged almost at the same time. It appeared on one of those Firefighter International pages. They were going crazy. Then, pretty much, it spread throughout the friends and family networks, other services I’d worked for stateside, even back home - well, not home now, I guess - back in Australia I mean.

I was amazed at what picture said and how it was framed. Damn, Jordan was super talented! That pic was in loads of media: it ended up on one of the service mags with the tag line, “Firefighters answered the prayers of many, coming from far and wide. Even down under to help!” which was funny really as I’d been with the USFS for a couple of years. But hey - don’t let the details get in the way of a good by-line, right?

There was a follow-up shot where I was caught in the moment of it all: the look of relief, mixed with anguish clearly written on my face. I remember what I was thinking at the time: it was somewhat frightening, maybe, that my thoughts were so transparent - a sense of failure that we had not been able to save all the homes and farms around us. But a lot were spared. I was all the emotions – exhausted, angry, sad, happy, eager to get back in the fight.

Jordan, realising that it was me in the second picture with my emotions so raw, didn’t make that one public. Instead, for my birthday that year, he had them both framed and signed.

Ben loved them, as did my family and friends. They were always at me to put them up in the main part of the house. I thought it was just to… maybe, self-indulgent. But, one day I came home, and they were hanging in the family room. My mom asked for copies. And Ben, being the super son-in-law he is, got them reproduced and framed for her, delivered to the front door with flowers and all… such a kiss ass! Mom loves him so much, haha.

We’d covered the wall from the entry of the house to the family meals area in pictures of our families, friends and places that were special to us. It was like a gallery walk of our lives. At the very start were pictures of Ben’s and my grandparents, parents and our siblings. Flowing along, there was even a picture of Ben and me kissing - that kiss in the apartment in Austin not long after the accident. We were going swimming that day. I was in my shorts. Fuck, I looked like I’d been starved! No wonder mom was going crazy trying to feed Lucas and me. Yeah, anyways, Jordan set them all out. It just looked amazing - made our house a home, the melting pot of the Spence and Rush families coming together.

..o0o..

Ben’s voice drew me back to the here and now.

“Hmm… that feels nice Jamie.”

“Oh… right! Hey you. Sorry, I was a million miles away.”

I didn't even realize Ben was awake.

“I didn’t mean to wake you.”

I took hold of his hand, drawing it to my lips gently kissing it.

“Aww, love you, Skip. How's your head, huh? You and boy wonder had a few last night."

“Feels like there’s a herd of cattle thumping around in there,” I responded, rubbing my face for a moment. Damn Lucas - aka boy wonder - still loves to party.

“Oh, kids are quiet, Even Grammy’s still asleep.” Ben’s voice was a little muffled by the bedding. I was watching his ear move when he spoke. I never noticed how cute his ears are. Damn! I’m so loved up! I couldn’t think of any part of him that I didn’t love. I know, right - how mushy is that…

“Damn I’m feeling a little hungover and a lotta loved up, ha-ha. So… guess our kids had a late night playing with Harper, Zoe, Jet, and Daisy. The latter two seemed so big now, Ben. God, it only feels like a year or so since I flew them out to Disneyland while I was working at LACoFD, but now they are in grade school and growing up fast.”

“Before we know it, Skip, Asher and Ava will be in Pre-K, then they will be dating, and …" With that little heart stopping line, he rolled onto his side, those eyes looking so sleepy-sexy resting on me.

I moved in a little closer. “That line has suddenly made me feel a little overwhelmed with the thought of our kids growing up. Ok, love, waking up next to you, Benjamin Rush Spence … I’ll never grow old of this, but relax on making our kids grow too soon, please? Love you.”

Ben just smiled, not with his mouth, but with his eyes - he has this look. Leaning in, he placed a gentile kiss on my lips, feather light. “So, husband, seeing we got interrupted yesterday…” I slid my hand along his arm, shoulder, neck, then along his jawline, gently tracing over his lips, gentle enough that it made them twitch. My hand renewed its journey around Ben, finally coming to rest just behind his ear, gently playing with his hair.

Simultaneously, Ben’s hand snaked its way down along my abs, following my treasure trail to my half-hard cock, taking me in his hand, giving me a welcome squeeze.

Propping himself up on one elbow, looking down at me, his other hand cupping my jaw as our mouths came together softly at first, but building. My heart felt like it was going to leap out of my chest, our kisses, still as passionate as the first time we made out. Damn, I still feel shaky/unsteady when we kiss. I wonder if Ben does … well, I do … think we still have that fire between us.

An almighty ‘Bang’ on our bedroom door snapped us out of our thoughts. The click of the lock signalled 3-2-1 and the door flew open, our heads looking in the direction of sudden - but not unwanted - interruption.

Beaming little faces appeared, “Daddy, Papa!” Ava and Asher ran across the floor leaping onto the bed as we both looked on.

“Hey you guys! Ready for the party today?” I managed to get out just as Ava threw her arms around my neck kissing me, squeezing me so tight like ‘Shit, kid! You’re gonna sleeper hold me out, haha.’

“Sure, Papa. Is Aunty Stephanie and Aunty Julie coming too?” Her beaming little face pulled back, looking me in the eyes, ever so hopeful.

“Yes, and Uncle Todd, Adam and their kids too.”

Asher had decided that he wanted to cuddle with Daddy Ben today. He had his arms around Ben’s neck, his head tucked under his chin. God, they look so cute together: my son, my husband, me with our daughter wrapped around me … all I could think was ‘I am fucking blessed.’

Ava kissed my nose and both eyes, like what I do to them when I wake them up. “Love you, Papa.” She turned her head, “love you daddy,” to Ben. Then she was gone, rolling around on the end of the bed. I was sure any moment she’d crash to the floor, but no. She almost did but recovered into a backflip off the bed and ran out of the room.

“Grammy - you awake?” Ava yelled out. Clearly, she was going to wake my mom up now. Most likely, she’d just hop into bed with mom for a while. Ava and Mom have a really sweet connection - not that Mom didn’t with all of her grandkids, but it was sweet to watch.

“Ok, I’m getting up, my boys! Who’d like some breakfast?” Ben and Asher just looked at me, nodding, but making no signs of movement. “Ok – so room service then.” I stood up on the bed and front flipped off it, landing it! “Still got it, Benny boy,” I laughed, following our little powerhouse, Ava.

..o0o..

After feeding the kids Mom and Ben a pile of pancakes with caramelized bananas - the way dad made them - plus sides of bacon and savory biscuits that mom made yesterday, (my mates back home would call them mini savory muffins. When we were all at school sometimes there would be 20kids at our place stuffing those things down like candy as an afterschool snack, mom never once complained she just made more), I cleaned up the kitchen and left Mom and Ben chatting.

I got changed into some yard clothes – ok, running shorts and one of my old gym shark sleeveless ‘T’s’, one that the side stitching was open showing my pecs and flanks. Ben said I couldn’t wear it outside the house because people would eye fuck me wearing it. I was all like, ‘no-no, no way,’ then he showed me a reaction from one of his work colleagues. Ben had snapped a pic of me wearing one of these tops and shared it to a friend’s chat they had set up. I was wearing the same deep blue one that I had snipped the side stitching out of, so it was a bit looser fit for running and exercise, etc. Turns out that I was apparently eye-candy - fuckable eye-candy was the term used by lot of them – plus, was now posted on their chat page as the banner….

It was such an innocent pic, I thought. It really hit home when Hailey asked me (yeah she’d seen the pic) how I staged it. She wanted one of Lucas too. Ben suggested that we do a duo one for our partners. Lucas and I just laughed, but we did. That one was absolutely NSFW for family, just the partners.

‘Are you guys crazy?’ I remember saying when I saw Ben’s work chat exploding. All I was doing was stretching up and twisting, cutting a branch off one of the trees out back in the yard when he snapped it. Originally, Ben cropped out my head so they didn’t know who it was. Their reactions made me blush a little: I’ve never thought of myself as hot looking or anything special.

The smoking hot one, hands down, was Ben in my eyes, the hottest fuck’n man that exists! When I say that to him - Ben - we go back and forth over who was hot. He’d have this look - ‘are you fucking kidding me’ about him. I’d reply with ‘ok maybe I look ok, but YOU, Benjamin, are just plain and simple hotter.’

The stupid part of the argument was that I did admire how hot Lucas looked at times. Hailey was always saying he was fucking hot, we both were. I guess we do look very similar too, not just our cocks right, but the rest of us, different hair color and eyes, but the rest same.

Anyways, it was time to head outside and see if there was much of a mess to clean up. It would kinda help me settle as I was impatiently waiting for my sister, nephew, and brother-in-law to arrive, not to mention, Julie, Adam and their tribe were due soon too.

Ben followed shortly. Mom had booted him out of the house along with the kids. She was shifting into that mode for setup, plus Ben’s Mom and her posse of helpers would be here soon, no doubt bringing enough food alone to feed everyone plus the stuff we have.

It will be like all of our combined calibrations I guess: we celebrate the US holidays, obviously, but also a few Australian ones - January 26 - Australia Day, 25 April – ANZAC Day (our veteran’s day), Melbourne Cup Early November, just so our kids have that connection with their Aussie family too. On all and everyone of these occasions, both our families cooked enough for an entire county! We didn’t need to cook for a solid month afterwards. Today wouldn’t be any different for sure.

I put in my air pods and cranked up one of my playlists, getting into the grove for work. My mind settled after some time with Ben in bed, a nice lazy breakfast with mom and the kids, plus Ben and I talked at length about the whole Karate stuff: it wasn’t a big deal now – he had gotten his head around it all, plus he’d sorted Mason out. In the end, he was more surprised about my skills than anything, said it was a bit of a dirty turn-on too, apparently. I told him how mom and dad made us all go: a few of our friends came along too, including Sean. I assured Ben that it had nothing to do with Sean or anything - it's just something that I chose not to talk about.

I don’t think it’s something to brag about that you can fight, because it gets you into more of them. He was okay with that.

..o0o..

In what seemed like an hour since I finished tidying the yard and showering, Ben's mom and dad arrived. Mrs. Rush went straight inside after the normal hugs, kissing her grandkids. Still, I can’t help but call them ‘sir] and ‘ma’am’ – just a habit, no matter how many times they try to stop me.

Ben's dad was given orders to help organize us, which turned into starting the BBQ and having a couple of quiet drinks. “Best to stay out of the way, boys,” Scott smiled. “This is the secret to a long and happy marriage - knowing when to make yourself scarce.” He smiled, that same happy smile Ben and his siblings have.

..o0o..

"Thanks, Dad, although I think Jamie's gonna have a fit if his sister and brother-in-law don't show up soon." Looking across at his husband who was now busy hanging the new large garden swing down the back corner, Ben pointed out. “Jamie came home with it in the back of his truck the other day. Some guy was selling playground equipment wholesale. It’s huge - a netted swing that’s held by three ropes. It’s enormous - at least 3ft across.”

Mr Rush looked on somewhat impressed." Ben, my son-in-law better secure it well. It's big enough for adults to use. He'd better tie it to a strong branch. I’m gonna play on that with my grandkids for sure."

“All good, Dad. One of the arborists from Jamie’s work came and had a look - even hooked up the ropes so they don’t damage the tree. All Jamie has to do is clip them to the base.” As I stood chatting to my dad and watching my little family working together, it filled me with such pride - almost brought a tear to my eye. It was so cute to see Ava and Asher passing Jamie tools and holding bits and pieces, just too cute. He is such a fantastic dad.

“Ok, who wants to test it out?” Jamie stood back, admiring his handy work. The kids didn’t need a second invite - Asher leapt on with Ava right behind him.

"Well, I think I might entertain my grandkids for a bit.” Scott walked toward the laughter. "Is there room for grandad, kids?"

“Sure, grandad,” they replied in unison, their faces beaming with delight.

“Jamie?” I called out, trying not to draw the attention of the kids or my dad. "Want to come to share a coffee with me?” Wiggling my eyebrows, the look on Jamie’s face confirmed he understood the message.

“Hey Scott - watch the kids for a bit? I’ve just gotta help Ben with…. something.” Jamie asked with a sense of urgency in his voice, while trying to hide it at the same time.

“Sure, just bring me one back, will you?” Jamie looked at his father-in-law, my dad, puzzled. “Coffee, Jamie. You and Ben are getting a coffee, right? Bring me one back?” Dad insisted.

I could see Jamie's face go bright red, his neck too. "Oh yeah, sure, sir, of course! How silly of me.” I love how still, now years that we’ve been married and with three kids, when Mom or Dad make Jamie blush, he drops into ‘Sir/Ma’am’ mode. It’s cute and funny all the same.

Jamie dropped the spanner and grips like they were made of molten steel, spinning on his heels. I swear I thought Jamie was about to break into a sprint. "Come on, Ben," he said as he reached me. "Coffee… let's go," he continued while nodding his head toward the house.

“Ok, ok I’m coming.” I couldn’t help but smile. Poor boy - we’d been interrupted for three days straight, and my man was getting … Nah, we BOTH were getting … a little on edge. Just the thought of feeling his body against mine, his breath on my neck, let alone the thought of that disco stick being inside of me, was giving me a chubby. Ok sure he’s a street fighter too now, so that’s some sexy cred right there, haha.

We’d made it in the side door undiscovered. Jamie had just walked into our bedroom, and I was right behind him, giving him a gentle push as I stepped through the door.

“Benjamin? Is that you? Honey, come here. I need you to run out to our car. Your daddy left two coolers in the truck. Be a good boy for your momma." She couldn't see me - there were two walls and twenty feet of corridor and kitchen between us, but she knew.

“Ok, Mom, be there in a second.” I looked at Jamie. His face was full of surprise, resignation, and a little frustration, mouthing, ‘How did she see us, Ben?

“Hey - I’ll be one second, mom. You wait here," I whispered, turned and headed down the corridor to the kitchen. By the levels of laughter and talking, it sounded like there were fifty women in there.

Grabbing my mom’s keys, my mind was racing. ‘Just impeccable timing mom… really impeccable.’ “I’ll be back in a second.” I didn’t even wait for a reply while heading out to the driveway.

..o0o..

I could hear Ben muttering under his breath as he walked down the drive. Then, I heard the surprise in his voice. "Oh… hey guys! When did you get in? Jamie's inside. You look amazing, Steph … nice tan, Todd. OMG - look how big Logan is now...”

“The FUCK!” my feet didn’t touch the floor of our room or house as I sprinted out.

Ben was busily hugging my sister in-law when a huge crash behind him grabbed their attention. Both Stephanie and Todd looked around as Ben turned to see his husband getting up off the ground. Stephanie’s face said it all - her baby brother trying to get up without looking as uncoordinated as he was currently demonstrating.

“Slipped over… sorry.” A red-faced Jamie scrambled to his feet. “So happy to see you guys.” Jamie got up slowly and was holding his ribs a little and limping now too…

“James, you're going to break yourself in half.” Ben said just loud enough for us to hear, Stephanie just smiled. Funniest thing was the look on my face trying to hide my embarrassment… well, no - I think I’m well past embarrassment when I fall over. Clumsy ninja is back!

..o0o..

I scrambled to my feet. ‘Shit my ninja skills are a little off today.’ I went to run, but my ribs said, ‘no way Jamie,’ so I walked as fast as I could, sweeping my sister, nephew, and brother-in-law into a hug. For a moment my ribs hurt like fuck, but I didn’t care. I stepped back a little, wrapping my arm around Ben’s waist. "Steph, you look amazing. Pearl is so agreeing with y’all. Wow, Todd, you're all tanned, buffed and stuff too! It’s… just so good to see you three, little Logie too.” I gushed as I kissed my nephew, sister and well, I’m just gonna say ‘brother’, ok. Can we drop the in-law stuff?

I gave Ben an ‘oops, my bad look’ too, as I grimaced again, pulling Steph into another hug. He had sensed something was up, somehow, steadying me a little with his arm across my lower back and resting on my hip. "Thanks, Tim-tam,” Stephanie was giving me that know-it smile… “I see your ninja skills are as good as ever, huh?"

"Well, you know we all have skills, mine-Ninja," I tried to laugh it off but fuck my ribs hurt. With that the four of us walked arm in arm up the drive. Steph was holding little Logan.

"So, Tim-tam, I've got-well, we've got some news.” We stopped walking, turning slightly facing my sister and brother, and little Logie too. “Todd I want to tell you first before everyone else."

“What’s the go? Everything ok?” I was a little surprised, my mind running to maybe something bad has happened.

The smile on Todd's face was like the sun. "Yeah, we're all good. Couldn't be better." They exchanged looks and started to giggle like school kids. “Ok, so Jamie, Ben, your sister and I are expecting another baby in early November.”

Even though I knew, I’d forgotten in the moment. Their delivery threw me off. Sure, Mom let it slip the other week, but it felt so amazing, them telling us face to face, seeing their reactions, and how utterly happy they were. “FUCKING YES!” I couldn’t hold back the happiness. I felt like someone had just amped me up to 1 million volts. I was ecstatic!

“I thought until Logan came along that you guys weren't going to have kids.” I was so excited that I was speed talking, “And shit, there is nothing wrong with that at all! Look at Mason - I reckon the ship has sailed there. He never seemed the parent-type.” ‘Oh shit, here I go again, off on a tangent. Back to the topic Jamie,’ - this all delivered in rapid-fire speed.

“But you guys… another wow! That is just amazing. And you, Todd…" - I kissed his cheek – “…you big stud, you, hmm…” I continued, giving him a real slutty look, then bursting into laughter. We all did.

“You know they are so gonna hook up if something happens to us, Ben, right?” Steph deadpanned to Ben.

“Haha, totally believe it … with Lucas looking on.” Ben replied.

I felt my face redden, but I knew he was just joking about it. “Looking on, no way, a three-way for sure. You heard about that too, huh?” Todd answered.

Steph looked that him with a mix of surprise and mock outrage. “You, Todd Werner, … you’re just pissed that you missed out. It was years ago.”

Todd mock pouted for a moment. “Yeah, it was like the only night I hadn't been at your parents place for three weeks, and they go do that without me,” he pouted, crossing his arms like a spoilt brat, but a killer smile too.

“I gotcha! Next time, ok? Promise.” I gave Todd a wink.

“Make sure you’re around for Hailey's birthday, Todd.” Ben smiled.

“Why, Benny?” Todd always called Ben ‘Benny’ from almost day one. it was their thing. I loved how my family accepted Ben and made him feel special, involved, connected.

“Jamie and Lucas are doing a porn show for her.”

My sister looked at me, then Ben, then back to me. “What? Did I miss something?”

“I’M IN NOT MISSING OUT THIS TIME!!” Todd blurted out.

Ben just shook his head, laughing. “You know, Todd, one day you’re going to say that, and they will take you up on it, and I’m sure Stephanie will let them teach you a lesson. I might even help arrange a hall pass for Lucas and Jamie. Then you’ll see."

We all started to laugh at that. “Ben as long as we get to watch,” my sister replied.
“Todd can, as long as I get to watch,” she deadpanned. I almost fell over.

Lucas and I had half-joked, half-wondered, what it was like - Todd’s meat bat, or should I call it a human python? At 10 ¼ inches, it was fucking huge. Okay I’d seen it a few times at three-fourths strength. When you’ve been around each other for years and sharing houses, rooms, or holidaying, it’s gonna happen - not that Todd put on a show or anything. It was just more we boys were all comfortable with each other and our bodies.

I remember when we convinced Step to measure it for us. Before they were married, it was a thick fucker too. Not that I’ve ever thought of doing anything with my brother-in-law, just wow… right, that’s some big dick energy right there. But Todd is the nicest guy, an absolute sweetheart that worships the ground my sister walks on, they are so in love.

Todd half-closed his eyes and smiled in thought: he wasn't sure if she, or we, were joking.

We were all having a little hug when I heard voices coming from the street. Lucas, Hailey, Uncle Reid, and Aunt Ann Marie turned the corner, with another onslaught of kisses, hugs, but strangely, no baby news from Steph or Todd. I was just about to blurt out ‘Hey, you forgot something’ when Ben poked me in the rib, then thought on it as I almost dropped to the ground in pain. Fuck, it hurt!

I looked up at him for a second, wondering what I had done wrong. His eyes were large like dishpans mouthing, ‘I'm so sorry, Skip,’ while he discreetly shook his head at me.

“Oh yeah, they must be going to tell everyone at once," I whispered, kinda grunted, still trying to get my breath back.

Ben returned with the coolers for his mom as I herded the ever-increasing crowd along the driveway into the yard. As Ben walked past me, I leaned in. “Guess I’m not getting that coffee now, hey…”

‘I know’ he mouthed back.

..o0o..

Steadily over the next hour, most of our combined families arrived. Josh and Zoe, Aiden, and Amanda Spence all filed in with kids and food. Ben's brother, Daniel, and Ella arrived with Jules right behind them. Every time I looked around the yard, there was someone else waving, or another couple of kids zigzagging in and out of the adults. Gotta say, it was pretty cool, actually.

I was heading down toward the BBQ area. Hailey, Ella, Amanda, and Jules were all gathered on some chairs. The future mothers’ group I guess… kinda what Ben’s and my folks were like, I guess, when they were younger - a lot of laughter, lean in talking, and more laughter.

..o0o..

“Hey you, got that coffee yet?” Lucas playfully punched my arm appearing from the crowd.
“Nope. Ben’s mom cockblocked us just before you arrived. The kids did the same this morning, and you guys got us yesterday… I swear to God, I’m gonna end up blue-balled before long. This adulting with kids and family sucks balls at times – plus, Ben told Todd about the sex show for Hails’ birthday. He wants in - still pissed that he missed out that night with us.”

“Isn’t that what you want, balls sucked?” Lucas feigned confusion.

I could see he'd brought his A-game today. “I’m gonna let that go, but ‘yes’ to the ball sucking, and ‘no’ to the cockblocking. Come on! Let’s see what these women are up to. This can only end badly for us… shit, even Steph is in their posse.”

“Yeah, ok, let’s break that shit up. They all know too much about us all… get a few dirty drinks into them and we’ll end up done for.” Lucas nodded with a slight look of horror on his face.

..o0o..

“Howdy, ladies. My name is Jamie and I’ll be your server today,” I said, making a huge false bow in front of the assembled group. “Can I or my assistant, Lucas, get y’all a drink?"

The drinks orders came hot and fast dirty: LLBs were a hit today. Then Hailey stood up. “Um, Lucas, I don’t feel so good. Can I get some… OMG water, my water has broken!!”

Lucas’ head snapped around, looking straight at Hailey and the small amount of water that was on the ground next to her foot. "OMG Hail's, shit, fuck! Let's go! Jamie, her water has broken! Help me carry her to the car." Lucas was half-panicked, totally like a deer in the headlights.

Me? "Oh shit, yeah, of course! Just go over to the side here. My truck is in the garage. We can use the side door." We both moved forward and took an arm each guiding Hailey a few steps when she started to laugh.

“That’s good, honey. Better to laugh than panic or get upset. It’s not good for you or the baby.” The next second, all the girls started to laugh. Hailey, who was partially hunched forward stood upright with the biggest smile on her face. “You’re my hero Lucas.”

I stopped and looked sideways at my sister and sisters-in-law. "What the fuck? A prank?”

“Yep, Lucas and Jamie. We got you go-o-o-od,” Ella managed to get out while dissolving into fits of laughter.

Lucas just stood there looking at Hailey with a bewildered look on his face. "It's a… it's a joke?" He was totally confused. Hailey was nodding ‘yes’ while trying not to give birth, laughing so much. "OMG, Hails! That was… OMG, your too good." He saw the funny side of it.

“I have a pair of excellent teachers on how to joke about, hey,” she chuckled while looking at Lucas, then me. Her pack of friends were still laughing.

“Yeah ok, gotta give you that. Hailey, 1, Lucas/Jamie, 0,” he announced, holding my hand up and drawing on the air scoreboard.

..o0o..

“Hallo – Hu hu..” came from side gate. Ben’s face lit up like the Rockefeller Christmas tree.

“Jamie, look! Ben was excusing himself and heading toward the gate as I looked up.

“Na-NA-NA!” I was almost yelling as I leapt over a table, chasing down Ben.

“Meine liben freunde. Es ist so schön euch zu sehenv.”
Informal. “Hi-hi-hi, my dear friends. It is so good to see you.”

“G-day mate. Your schoolboy German is still ok. How is my Aussie, mein Freund, Jamie, mein Freund, Ben.” Peter and Mia were all smiles. Mitt and Lina have just squeezed past them as Ben and I grabbed the girls and hugged them, then the guys.

“Peter, my god! Did you move to Australia. Your Aussie is so good,” I laughed. His German accent mangled the Aussie slang probably as much as my cross-over Aussie/Southern did to German.

We stood there talking and laughing, and shedding a few happy tears too, for a solid 20 minutes. These guys are just amazing. Ben and I had just literally stumbled across them when we were in Frankfurt so long ago, just needing someone to take a picture for us. We ended up spending the majority of the day with them and stayed in touch ever since.

Because our wedding was a bit, ok a lot, of a surprise, we didn’t have a chance to get them out for the wedding. So they came out about 6 months later for a week while they holidayed in the States. As the six of us all walked arm in arm toward the rest of the party, everyone wanted to meet them. They were an instant hit, plus Mitt was wearing his lederhosen too, more as a joke between the six of us, but fuck, he still looked good in it.

Before long, our German friends were sitting with my Aussie friends and US relatives on both sides with loads of laughter and talking. Now, the booze and food were flowing.

..o0o..

After escaping the posse of girls who were still congratulating themselves over their prank earlier – okay, it was pretty good – they sucked Lucas and me in 100%. I thought I might try and locate my husband, see if I can steal him away for fifteen minutes, and yes, just a quick one. Trust me it’s been days. I’m gonna go off like a firecracker anyways.

As I made it to the back deck of the house, I saw Ben inside the kitchen deep in conversation with Trav, Amber’s husband. ‘Good - at least I know where he is, let me just…’ thinking to myself, ‘I’m gonna get me some….’

A firm hand grabbed my shoulder, Looking over my shoulder to see who owned that familiar feeling hand, its owner, Daniel - with Aiden by his side – stopped me in my tracks. “Wow, Jamie! Nice fat lip and black eye! How are the other guys? All fucked up, I guess,” Daniel asked.

“Yeah, thanks, Daniel,” I meekly replied, okay with a hint of eye roll for good measure. It’s got to be like the thousandth time someone made a joke about it. Shit, my eye was almost good. If anything, it looked like I’d had a big night, but it was really just a little mark and a little swollen lip. Ok, a cut and little bit swollen, but shit my lips have looked worse after a hot session with my husband, and, fuck me, if everyone doesn’t stop cock-blocking me/us, I’m gonna forget what that feels like. I'm more resigned to my blue balls continuing than being mad.

Daniel smiled a knowing smile. He knew parts of the conversation going on in my head was censored. He leaned a little and rubbed my shoulder while smiling.

“Uncle Reid was the best. He asked if I liked getting my butt kicked by a little old lady. I didn't get the old lady bit?”

“I think he meant it was a bit of a bitch, getting hit a couple of times, but whatever…” Daniel offered.

“So, is this what happens when the moms join forces, hey? There’s a sea of people here. Hey Jamie, Dan,” Aiden said, pointing his drink at the sea of people across the yard, all swept up in conversation

‘Oh my fucking god! I’m never gonna get fifteen minutes with my man at this rate … deep breath, Jamie, deep breath.’ “Yep… If you leave Kate, Lisa, and Aunt Ann Marie alone, this is the result - plus the new cohort down on the side deck getting ready to take the baton from our moms, right?”

“Oh shit! That’s scary! I didn’t think of that look. Amanda and Zoe are in their element, and your sister is in the middle of it.”

"Yeah, hey Aiden that was your life flashing before your eyes. Don’t mess with the posse, hmmm?” Daniel offered to us both.

“This is madness, Dan, Jamie. I thought my momma, well your MIL, was a force to be reckoned with, but this is just … a July 4th cook up. Nothing special, I was told.”

I kinda laughed at the minimalist spin the parents had tried to put on all of this. “Except for the fact that almost my entire Spence US family and those visiting were here, not to mention the Rushes too.” I thought we had a huge gathering for Australia Day here, but it is just insane, right.

"Yep Daniel, but you know it's your Ella's fault, right?" Looking straight at him and keeping a straight face too, there was solid logic behind that statement. Slowly turning sideways, he gave me that 'what the fuck are you talking about' look scarily like the exact same one his brother does sometimes.

"Ok," holding my hands up in fake surrender, I explained, "I mean that your now-wife was the one that got your brother and me together, Zoe too right! So, if that didn't happen then this wouldn't happen, right?” I thought it was pretty solid logic.

Daniel stood there silently, gently shaking his head every few seconds like he had a bug flying in his ear or something. “Jamie what the fuck have you been drinking? I know you and Lucas can be dumbasses at times, but man, that…that takes the cake.”

Aiden was but seconds away collapsing in fits of laughter. I could see it in the shocked expression on his face. "Sorry Daniel… had to jump in there. Your brother is a brave man or dumb one for not knocking some sense into my cousin here."

“Ben says his thoughts are an acquired taste, still - after all this time! Like, don’t go with your first reaction to whatever is coming out his strange talking Aussie mouth. Go with the most obscure weird possibilities and you’ll get it.”

“Nah, it’s not an Aussie thing. Lucas is pretty much the same at times. I think our moms dropped them a few too many times as babies, haha.”

“Ok, I’m not sure if I should be offended here, or that this is just another piss-take, but anyways, y’all want another beer? I need one now.” Both boys held up their three-quarter empty drinks. “Be right back,” I acknowledged with a nod as I headed to the back door of the house. I had to get hold of Ben or, I swear, I’m gonna throw him down…. The first place I can find, corridor, mudroom benchtop, the garden… I was beyond caring for where.

‘There he is!’ My eyes were drawn to him as I opened the screen door. ‘Okay, I’ve got the exits covered,’ I thought while looking around the room. My mind was racing as I scanned the kitchen - it was overflowing with another small sea of people. Ben was over to one side chatting to Lucas and his mom, Lisa. In amongst saying hi and exchanging kisses to random family and friends while weaving through the crowd of people that were now filling up my kitchen, I had arrived at my destination.

“Hey sexy,” I winked at Ben, while wrapping my arm around my mother-in-law, Lisa Rush. She’d become accustomed to her Aussie son-in-law’s humour somewhat now.

“Hi Jamie. You come to steal my son away again?” she replied with a smile on her face.

“If that is alright, ma’am. I need his help with something for a moment or two.”

“Sure,” she kissed my cheek. “You two go say hi to people. Send my grandbabies my way.”

“Absolutely ma’am. Expect Ava, Asher, and the rest to be incoming right-away,” I replied with an air of confidence that I normally reserve for the fireground. Grabbing Ben’s hand, I gently pulled him toward the back door. I thought it would be too obvious if we cut across the kitchen in the direction of the bedrooms. Ben offered no resistance - he was light on his feet. As I looked over my shoulder at him, a cute smile told me he knew.

..o0o..

As we walked out back of the house, I handed Daniel and Aiden their refills just as Harper, Zoe, and Ava squealed while being chased by Asher and Noah. “Hey kids! Run toward Grandma Rush. She’s in the kitchen - she’s running low on hugs and kisses, plus she’s got a whole batch of fresh snickerdoodles ready to be eaten.” Without losing step, the girls swung around and headed toward Ben’s mom with the boys in hot pursuit.

“Hey Jamie,” a smiling Hailey replied.

“Looking good, Hail’s, looking good, I see you’ve left the posse and made the long trek from the wilds of the back of the yard up to the house.” Giving my beautiful cousin a wink, Lucas appeared from the kitchen and sat down beside his very pregnant wife, still walking and not diverting from my destination.

“Oh, hey, cute Texan. Come here often?” I held Ben’s hand and gave a very overdone wink, okay, and the biggest smile, nodding over my shoulder in the direction of the mudroom.

“Occasionally, but don’t let my husband see you talking to me or holding my hand. He gets jealous and all - you know how those foreign types are,” he smirked, looking side-to-side, as if he was keeping a lookout.

Smiling brightly enough to light up the entire backyard, while holding his hand, I stopped monetarily, pulling his hand to my lips and gently kissing it. “Hi! I’m Jamie. What’re you doing for the rest of your life?” I asked, looking up into his eyes.

“Oh, just the usual stuff you know - happily married to an Aussie, got a few kids and such. No pet kangaroo, though, which is a bit of a letdown, but guess you can’t have it all.”

Lucas and Hailey watched us play it up.

“Lucas.”

“Yeah Hail’s.”

“Don’t you guys ever change, okay?” She smiled.

Smiling at his wife, my cousin is such a kiss-ass. “Don’t plan to. Maybe a few grey hairs, but other than that, you’re all good here.” He leaned in and kissed her cheek.

“Hey Ben, don’t be watching those two … you’ll see shit you can’t un-see. Plus, you’ll end up like Lucas … all you know … all.” I pulled a face like I’d just smelled my old gym Nikes.

“Think carefully, Jamie … I know where all the bodies are buried.” Lucas remarked.

“Yeah, ok - that’s true, actually. So, Ben, could you help me with something for a few moments?” I started to drag him away. Yeah, I shouldn’t have stopped to kiss his hand, but couldn’t resist. The moment just took me away.

Ben opened his mouth to speak, stopped, then went again - he kinda looked like a fish gasping for air, haha.

"Few moments, really? By the way you've been walking around like a horn dog since last night, I’d say that’s plenty with overtime.” A smug Lucas chimed in.

I leaned in close, as there were kids and parents, aunts and uncles everywhere. “Get fucked, Lucas, you smart ass.” I whispered, while blowing him a kiss.

Ben leaned up against my ear, just loud enough for the other two to hear. "No, James-I want to get fucked, so get going." He pulled me sideways almost off my feet. I recovered enough to turn my face back at Lucas & Hailey, poking my tongue out - it was the adult thing to do, right…

“Yeah well…” I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face, looking back toward Ben and trying not to fall ass over, the man was dragging my ass along at speed.

..o0o..

We almost fell through the bedroom door, tumbling over each other – man, it would have looked hilarious! - as I scrambled up off the floor almost commando and crawling to the bed. I heard the magical sound of the door lock click.

“I need 20 minutes with my husband or I'ma going to throw down somewhere and it ain’t gonna be pretty.”

“Oh, Ben, you do me so proud. Aussie slang, locking me in the bedroom and threatening me with 20 minutes of sex… is it my birthday?” I shook my head as if I was trying to dislodge something inside, then held up my pointer finger for a moment. “No-no. I got this, thanks founding fathers. I owe you one or two..."

My wisecracking was cut short when Ben's mouth covered mine, his soft lips making a seal over mine while his tongue speared between my lips like a warm hot harpoon. No words… just small sounds and hands pulling at each other's clothes. Shit, it was like a fight between two octopi. I closed my eyes for a second, taking it all in. Next minute, before I knew it, my jeans had surrendered to Ben and he was fishing me out of my boxer briefs.

“I’ve wanted to do this for days. You have the sexiest cock I’ve ever seen,” he moaned as he sucked the head of my cock into his hot warm mouth.

“Oh, Ben! Fuck, that feels amazing,” I was hard within moments, no I lie. I was halfway there walking into the room. By the time he had my pants open, I was hard like steel.

“Oh-Jamie-I’ve-missed-your-cock-in-my-mouth…” he managed to get out in-between deep throating me and coming up for air. The way he looked up at me, those eyes just swallowed me whole, like what his mouth was doing. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. He is just my everything…and fuck, he knows what to do to me… his mouth, tongue, hand were like an orchestra all working together.

I looked down his spine, admiring the muscles flexing with … “Oh fucking god, Ben - you’re ohhh…” every movement, the valley between the muscle housed his spine. I could make out the nodes of his vertebrae. He looked magnificent, all glistening with the same sheen of sweat that I could feel covering me. His other hand was stroking his own cock in time with his ministrations on me. “Oh god, help me!” poured out of my mouth, like the last gasp of life, almost, as I threw my head back. “Sweet geez, Ben … you keep that up and I won’t even last 5 minutes, let alone 20.”

"Ben… this, oh my god." I swear, the room went dark then bright and spun for a moment. “I got you, but we gotta slow this down or we're both done for.” Obviously, I wasn’t the only one that had some pent-up sexual tension going on.

“Ben, farkk!” My eyes just rolled back in my head as he held my cock head and slid his tongue down my shaft to my balls, where he started to alternate sucking one at a time into his warm hot mouth, running his tongue around each one, then popping it out and repeating with the other, over and over.

His hand was wrapped around my ass, pulling me in closer to him, “Oh god,” I hope he slips a finger in. That’s so hot when we do that. “Ben, I’m trying here but if you keep going I’m gonna cum.” He didn’t even slow down, his hand slipped up my body till two fingers were in my mouth. I sucked on them like my life depended on it, getting them all wet. Then they were gone, and I felt them slid between my cheeks, first one slipped inside me. The sudden, but welcome, intrusion made me arch my back as the second found its way inside me. Yeah, ok, that one made me grunt for a moment. But soon enough, he was poking and rubbing me in the most amazing ways. Sweet god, I can’t take much more of this.

He hadn’t slowed. It was like he didn’t hear me. Then, a few seconds later, he cried, "NO, Jamie!! Don't cum! Not yet. I want you to get me all wet and then fuck me into tomorrow."

At that, my mind snapped out of the lust haze level 20 - unable to speak - to level 10 - movement and limited speech, haha. I firmly, but gently, pulled him up to face level. My eyes searched his face, drinking him in like some love-struck teenager. He smiled, that Ben-little-smile that was 30% mouth, 70% eyes.

Everything stopped for a moment. I guess it was a moment - it could have been days. I’m sure if I see this, feel this for the rest of my days, I’ll be happily. We looked into one another’s eyes for a few seconds, at the same time wrapping our arms around each other pulling in close, so we were in contact from thigh to chest, the warmth of his firm body against mine.

“Oh my fucking god, Jamie! You feel so amazing against me. I want you forever … us … to never grow tired of this … us.” His hard, fat cock digging into my hip made my body feel alive. I could feel a few drops of precum marking me. It is, damn, so hot.

Rubbing my hands along his face, cupping it in mine, I pressed my forehead against his. That look - his face, looking at me, seeing me, not just the outside of me, but seeing ME, through it all - reinforced everyday why I was so lucky: more than just the most beautiful guy I have ever seen, but that look told me he was – we were/are in love. The same love, that same deep something that I saw when we made-out in that Café – Mozarts – yeah, ok - y’all remember when I had that meltdown.

We started to kiss just gently at first. Each one deepened slowly. I could feel Ben’s hand sliding up my back, coming to rest at the base of my neck, gently holding me there as we kissed deeper and with growing passion. As I moved up toward his ear lobe, I changed direction to that small depression behind his jawline, the spot.

His body started to relax against mine, pushing against me. “Hmm, sweet Jesus, Jamie! I love it when you … umm … yes, just there … like that. Yeah, good … oh fuck!” He was melting in my arms.

About six months after we were married, Ben started being more vocal during sex, not making a sound like a porno, you know. Just he started to tell me when he liked something, which was fantastic. When I asked him about it, he went bright red. He thought he was only thinking that stuff, not saying it aloud. I encouraged him to keep on. It was - is - such a turn-on.

My mouth only broke contact for a second or two as I traced my way down to his hard pink nipples. They were calling out to me, and I had to oblige them, sucking them into my mouth and rolling my tongue over and over them till they had a nice pink color to them, while my hands roamed all over, the feel of his body under my fingers is just amazing. No matter how I tried, I just couldn’t touch and feel enough of him, and I knew it drove Ben insane with lust.

“Oh, Fuck yes, Jamie-James! Yes, please.”

My hands were running down his flanks, gently holding him in place and feeling every muscle, bone, and sinew as they slid down, while my mouth and tongue assaulted the front of him, along his abdominal line to the start of his treasure trail.

“Um, god, you taste good. I can’t wait to lap up all that precum you’ve got for me.” My hands slipped into his jeans and cupped his beautiful round, firm ass. My thumbs were sliding down the side of his thighs as I freed his beautiful butt.

Like a kid unwrapping his most favorite toy on Christmas day, his rock-hard cock came up level with my mouth. I didn't need to be told to wait for a second, but I wanted him to ask. I looked up at him. I know I looked vulnerable, even a little bit submissive, but I didn’t care - not one bit. I was rewarded with a heart crushing smile.

"Oh yes, god! Suck me, Jamie!" I poked my tongue out and licked the tip of his head just above the ballsack, and waited for more. "Don't tease me. I need this. I need you, arrgh!”

With one movement I impaled myself on him, using my mouth and throat on that gift from heaven. Ben let out a gasp at the sudden sensation. I felt his body go ridgid. “Fuckkkk, yes! Oh yes! Suck me!”

The taste of his precum was filling my mouth. My senses distracted me from almost choking myself on him. The smell that was his musk, that stronger version of what I can smell on him, our pillow, clothes, etc., - fuck me! - the strong smell, on top of feeling his cock choke me, the firm body under my hands, shit, I wasn’t going to last long at all!!

I started to piston his cock in and out with my hand twisting and sliding along in partnership, I could tell by the volume of his sweet juice that it wouldn’t take long to make him cum if I kept this up. “Ben,” I asked in between each piston action, “do you want me to blow you or fuck you?”

"Oh," his hands came to rest on the back of my head, "just a bit more. Then fuck me, please f u c k m e." He started to chant quietly almost a whisper over and over.

I took him all the way down again, out, and back again. “Oh Jesus, Yes-no-oh fuck me.”

I reached up, applying a little pressure, a small push just below his belly button while still suctioning his cock. He got the message and dropped back onto the bed. I quickly ripped his jeans and boxer briefs all the way off. “What the fuck?” Yeah, ok, one of his feet got stuck in the leg of his jeans.

Ben sat upright with so much speed we almost collided. He pulled his foot out. “Oh, get off me!” he told his troublesome jeans before firing the discarded clothes across the room like Tom Brady does with that ball. Oh god - don't get me started about him - Tom Brady… No, wait! No daydreaming about him! What the fuck am I doing, lol?

I grabbed Ben's ankle, flipping him like a calf, the way we learned on my granddaddy’s farm. On his stomach, the sight before me was fucking hot. Ben’s back muscles flexed while he was writhing, consumed with lust. “Oh, sweet Jesus, yes!" My mouth was instantly watering like a starved man seeing a first meal in days. I gently pulled those beautiful round mounts apart, gently blowing on him. That sexy hole pulsed, reacting to my ministrations. I needed it - I need to taste him, to open him. Grabbing his beautiful cock, I captured some pre leaking from him, running my tongue from the underside of his slit to his balls where I proceeded to suck each one in turn into my mouth.

“Oh fuck, Jamie! You’re killing me here. Please, Skip, please … give me your cock.” Ben’s words were labored, full of passion. Hearing him like this was like a switch inside of me, kicking my sex into overdrive.

“Soon, Benny-boy, soon.” I leaned in. The stubble on my chin gently scraped his perineum as I continued to savour him, letting those beautiful orbs fall out of my mouth, with my tongue finding the edge of his opening.

I gripped his hips while spreading him open wider for me, feeding on, licking at the pink tender skin that was before me. I pulled back a little and blew air onto his beautiful butt again.

“Oh fuck, yesses…please, Jamie, for the love of god, fuck me!” I knew that always turned Ben on. “Ahhh, this is fucking amazing,” he breathed out while bunching up the comforter and arching his back a little, tilting his hole toward me at the perfect angle. I went in again working him over and over till his body surrendered to me. Ben was a blubbering mess of curses, his body almost convulsing with my every movement.

“Pass me the lube Ben, out of the drawer.” He was laying diagonal across the bed now,
“No, just fuck me! I’m wet enough, please Jamie.” He looked over his shoulder, his eyes pleading with me, cheeks flushed and mouth hanging open. I swear to god, I almost came right then. “I want to feel you inside me, to fill me up, now goddamn it."

Leaning over him for a moment, I stuck out two fingers. “Oh fuck yes,” he sucked them down like they were oxygen, while I was rubbing my cock between his cheeks. His moans on my fingers while in his mouth vibrated though me like ripples across a lake.

Reaching down while still working his hole milking the precum from my own cock sliding back and forth with ease, the thought came to me to reach between us.

"What are you – ohhh … that feels so good,” his voice muffled by my fingers and the waves of pleasure he was riding. I wiped up some more of his sweet juices.

As I lifted my fingers to him, a thought came to mind. “Ben..” He moaned some more and I felt his whole body vibrate. “Ben!”

He looked at me, his face somewhere lost in pleasure and pissed that I was distracting him. I made a show of putting my fingers, coated with his glistening precum, into my open mouth, honestly moaning at his sweet taste. He flicked his head, causing my fingers to fall out - which I think was the plan.

“That is just… so fucking hot, Jamie. For the love of god, please, Jamie!” His voice faded at the end.

I gripped his hip with one hand and pulled him backwards onto all fours as I slipped one of my spit-coated fingers into him. The warm, velvet feeling of his channel was simply amazing. Ben groaned as I quickly slipped the second in. His head was hanging slack between his shoulders, gently whimpering with my every movement.

“Jamie, two will do. Make it sting some.”

Still, after six years together, we have this effect on each other. Slipping my fingers out, Ben complained at the emptiness. “Now Benny, now I’m gonna fuck you within an inch of your life.” My sex was on fire. I felt like I was going to literally burst into flame.

I positioned my cock at his entrance. “Oh yes, Jamie, yes. Take me, make me yours.”

I grasped his hips and steadily pushed forward, sliding past those gateway muscles to his warm channel. Holding still for a moment, allowing him to adjust to my presence, there was only a slight hiss from him, more like a deep guttural moan.

“Oh fuck! I love how your cock, fills me up. Oh … the burn … yes.”

He started to push back onto me until I was balls deep in him when he came to rest.

Letting him relax, I felt it - his welcoming me. I started to pump in and out of him, slowly gathering speed and force as we went. It wasn't long before Ben met my thrusts with his own. All I can say is thank god there was loud music and such going on around us else the world would know what we were up to.

"Ben, I want to see your face." I kept rhythm, the sound of our bodies slapping together, the smell of sex filling both my senses and the room.

“Let me ride you.” With that, we swapped positions with me on the bed on my back and Ben on top of me. We’d perfected this swap to the point where I stayed in him the whole time. It was like one fluid choreographed movement - bedroom twostep. he called it. I called it amazing.

As Ben used me to hit all those spots inside him, those ones that only he knew, I was swept away with the sights before me his head was tilted back, his body stiff, muscles rippled with every movement. Every other time he rose up, I could see his eyes. I'm sure they were rolling back in his head, because he was almost delirious.

"Jamie, will you please…"

I knew what he wanted: we switched - he was on his back now, his legs bent wideout to the side now, allowing me to push deep into him. As I slid in, his back arched; as I started going harder and faster, he cried out, "Oh Jamie, I'm getting close. Oh yeah … like that… YES … more, please." I’d found his go-go button - I called it that because it did make him go-go out of his mind.

With each thrust, I hit it again, over and over. "Yes, Jamie, yes! … I'm going to cum … Oh god … please … yes!" As his head twisted from side to side, his arms grabbing the bedding to his sides, I could feel that deep boiling within myself. I knew it wasn't going to last long. "OH YES…" he yelled out as he clamped down on me, his cock pumping out rope after rope of cum. Somewhere, in amongst all of that, a bit landed on my chest and cheek. Letting go of one ankle for a second, I scooped his cum off my face and sucked it onto my mouth. It was so sweet and tart at the same time - I just loved it.

The flavour-texture - the whole thing just made my head explode, almost. I couldn’t hear anything other than out bodies colliding, Ben whimpering, me still moaning like some cock crazed teenager- ok, not a teenager, but I’ll admit, so cock crazed about this one. Yeah, I’d subconsciously started to moan from deep within me, throwing my head back. “Oh fuck, Ben, I’m cumming.”

His hand grabbed the top of my ass and pulled me closer toward him, "Cum in me, fill me." The other hand was on my chest, gripping my pec right over my heart.

With that, I thrust harder and deeper into him.

"Oh yes, I can feel it. You’re so deep in me … oh… paint my insides with your cum … FUCKING BREED ME, JAMES!”

That did it. Like a lightning bolt ripping throughout my body, I slammed into him again and again, each time firing ropes of my essence deep within him.

“Jesus … yes … your cock is pulsing in me … yes … Jamie … yes!!”

I felt him tighten and stiffen both around me and in front of me. For the second time in as many minutes, Ben came again.

I dropped forward, licking the line of fresh cum off his rippling abs. He tasted so good. I was devouring it like a man possessed. Finally, our chests against each other, I looked down into his eyes, swallowing down the last of him. All I saw was his love of me and my own reflected in his eyes.

My cock was starting to soften. I could feel Ben's half-poking me also. The lingering warmth and slickness of his seed lubricated us as we gently moved while we kissed, deeper and deeper. There he was: my cock still in his butt, kissing me with his all - it was so damn sexy. Swapping his taste between us, such a turn on, was having an effect on me. I started to harden up again,

“Are you getting hard again?” a surprised Ben asked, “If you are, please, yes, Jamie.”

I was almost fully hard. The sensitive feeling had passed within seconds as I started to move slowly, my cum providing extra lube now along with a few sound effects. I was hard again, pistoning into him again.

“Oh god, yes fuck me again,’ he whimpered.

Finally, we both collapsed, our exhausted bodies intertwined, both panting like we'd just run five miles flat out. Looking into each other's eyes, we didn’t need to speak: our eyes said it all. Seconds later, there was a gentle knock at our door. It was Hailey.

“Umm Boys, you haven't fallen, you know - fallen asleep, have you. You've been gone a while and a few guests are asking about you."

We both burst into laughter, “No Hailey we’re awake-.”

“For sure we’re awake, Hails.” Ben replied.

Hailey started to quietly laugh, “Ok. Then, y’all better get cleaned up and come on out.”

"Ok, give us five," I yelled as I grabbed Ben's hand and led him into the master bathroom. Reaching in, turning the shower on and stepping in, we washed each other down. And, yeah, it almost turned into another session.

..o0o..

Am so sorry for the delay in brining this chapter (and the next is almost finished too) but life has taken a front seat for a bit, and with all that has been going on in the world for the last bit, I really wanted to be in a good place to write the next two chapters so hopefully its worth the wait.
I hand on heart want to thank Joh, Tony for all their help. You guys for reading, messaging, commenting and sticking with us all. This has truly been a humbling and enjoyable experience, something that I'd have done and dusted in 8 chapters... man who was i kidding. Anyways, smile, laugh and above all enjoy each day (and hopefully this chapter), xx John.
Copyright © 2018 FSELL; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 13
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

First of all I love this story. But I'm honestly a little confused about the timeline in these last 2 chapters. They still talk about the assult where Jamie hurt his ribs and Ben learns about Jamies black belts and Mason's bullying... but somehow they have 3 kids now.. Where did they come from? Am I missing something? 🤔

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, heifel35 said:

First of all I love this story. But I'm honestly a little confused about the timeline in these last 2 chapters. They still talk about the assult where Jamie hurt his ribs and Ben learns about Jamies black belts and Mason's bullying... but somehow they have 3 kids now.. Where did they come from? Am I missing something? 🤔

Hey no not at all, the last few chapters subtly jumps forward in time, it was something I was trying out. Hope that helps tho, hope you’re enjoying the story, thanks for messaging too. 😊

  • Like 2
Link to comment

This is the second time that I have read this story. Just like the first time..I love the story.
Is this the end or are there more chapters coming?

 

Edited by Job
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 3/12/2022 at 9:07 PM, Job said:

This is the second time that I have read this story. Just like the first time..I love the story.
Is this the end or are there more chapters coming?

 

Hi @Job thanks for your kind words, no still more to come. I’ve been working away on another chapter , so hold in there … again thanks so much . 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Yay the story continues, but irs been so long in between chapters that I have forgotten parts of the story, I don’t remember the boys having kids? 🌈🥰

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..