Jump to content
    FSELL
  • Author
  • 8,267 Words
  • 4,853 Views
  • 28 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jamie - The Journey Begins - 20. Chapter 20 Paris The city of Love, Lights and ...

The boys find themselves at home in Paris, lets see how this goes...

“My god Ben, this past week - traveling through Germany, here in Nice, and the local sights of Texas! I leaned in a little, “Okay, a highlight has been having you to myself when we were at your place. Now the Côte d’Azure awaits us, right? I think it’s going to be one of the best weeks of my, our lives!”

We’d spent two full days and three nights in Nice, only a short three-minute walk to the beach. After recharging from everything that we’ve both been through in the last month - plus I really needed some time lying around on the beach - the inner Aussie beach bum in me needed time on the beach in the sun.

“It’s been fantastic out in the sun every day, Jamie. Look at my tan line.” Ben dropped his swimming trunks a little, showing off his sexy white butt with a ‘come here’ sexy look on his face.

“Hmm,” I growled, then groped in his general direction.

It was like the gods were smiling on us - the weather was fantastic: mid to high eighty’s each day; plus, super bonus here, the compact rental Mercedes I’d booked wasn’t available. Someone at the rental company stuffed up and while they were trying to sort it, the girl behind the counter heard us chatting about our drive from Nice to Marseille.

There were a flurry of messages on the two-way radio between the counter staff and someone obviously in the parking garage. Next minute, “Messieurs Spence et Rush,” - she smiled brightly at both Ben and me- “I’ve have been able to upgrade you to a Convertible for no extra cost, to compensate you for the mix up with your car, if that is okay?” said Sara ( I read her nametag). “I hope your trip along the Côte d’Azure will be good for you! Bon Voyage, Messieurs!” Sara slid the keys and paperwork across the counter.

Ben and I looked at each other with a mix of surprise and disbelief. “Merci, Sara. Merci beaucoup.” When we walked outside there was a sexy black BMW two series convertible waiting for us. Ben and I looked at each in shock, then laughed our heads off as we put our bags in the trunk and headed out of the city. “All this for the same cost - upgrade on the house - oh my god, Jamie, winning!!”

“Jamie, I’m loving this car. Can I have one?” Ben rolled his head back - it was almost one of those classic convertible shots, where the front passenger flicks off her head scarf and they drive carefree down the picturesque roadway. However, Ben’s not a woman, not at all. Okay I’m going down a rabbit hole here, but if you met him in the store, you’d think he was just a regular joe sort of guy - he blends in well in whatever environment he’s in. There’s no flashing sign saying ‘Hey look, here is an amazing Paramedic that saved my life, and this guy looks so cute when he’s just woken up, looking all sleepy and sexy. I think the convertible suits him.

“Hmmm, nice… hey, Jamie, do you like it?” Ben was smiling from ear to ear.

I looked around the car, taking in the scenery both inside the car, the car and around us - everything just drifted past. God damn, he is fucking sexy!! Gets plenty of heads turning when just walking around, from women and yeah, I’ve seen you guys having a look too, but ha! He’s mine, and he’s pretty much oblivious to it. Go figure - when Steph was asking me what Ben looked like in my opinion - not the pictures, but what did I see - I was a pile of words and thoughts. I remember saying that he’s someone that would easily be at home working a farm somewhere, well-defined, and at times a man of few words. He’s got a metabolism that keeps him looking like he’d be able to run a marathon in a heartbeat too. Not saying that I’m not okay looking myself - I get a few compliments here and there - but we’re always harder on ourselves, right?

“Earth to Jamie - is there anyone there or y’all gone out for lunch?”

His smart-ass comment, which was perfect, snapped me back to the here and now with a smile. “Ben as long as I’m not paying, have what you like,” I poked my tongue out. “Maybe one day we can be the modern couple, a truck for day-t- day and family stuff, and a convertible for fun days?”

I realised what I’d just said… family stuff. I hope Ben didn’t pick up on it. He did. With a cheeky smile he replied: “We’ll have to draw a roster, you know, for who’s doing the family stuff and who gets the convertible on other days. Can’t let you have all the fun,” Ben poked his tongue back at me, which caused us both to burst out laughing. That was classy Ben, very classy, letting me off the hook nicely but enough so that I knew that he heard me too. Hmmm… I don’t think we had the roof down on the car for the next five days. By the end of it, what a tan we had gotten! Looked like we’d been sitting on a beach for a week - well we did most days anyways.

The trip to Cannes was short, not much to write home about. Maybe I was becoming accustomed to the beautiful surroundings. Both Ben and my family went crazy with the video diary we shot from the deck of some luxury yacht that we’d talked our way onto that afternoon. The guy we were renting our little apartment from in Cannes had a friend that knew a guy… anyway we got to spend the last night in Cannes on the Yacht, watching the sunset while enjoying the French custom of ‘aperitif’, loosely meaning ‘let’s sip on booze and not get too smashed’, ha-ha.

“Jamie, what was that? Damn, I could drink that all night.” Ben had, what I’ve just discovered, the elixir of life look about him, tipping his almost empty glass towards me while waiting for his drink to be refilled. “Well, why not?” I smiled, sitting on a yacht in the harbor with millions of euros of hardware floating around us, the warm night breeze on us - life felt pretty good right now...

“This,” I handed his glass back topped up from the jug we’d almost finished off, “Is called ‘Pastis’ and am loving it too,” I replied as I smacked my lips. “Jean says that the next drink on our menu is even better.” I gave him a smug look. I’ve gotta say I was feeling the effects of the booze too. It was going to be a good night. “Would you prefer wine base or Champagne for the next? Salut, mon mignon (how you doing, cutie)!”

Ben looked back at me like a double take. “What – you’re adding French to your languages now, Jamie?”

I raised my eyebrows and smiled back. “I only know enough to get me into trouble, canon (hot looking). Let me get that drink for you.” I stood up and the room spun for a second. “Wow!! That shit’s got a kick to it,” I said, reaching out and steadying myself with the counter where we were sitting.

Quietly, we sipped on the next drink - ‘Kir Royal’ - then a few good old Manhattans, followed by slamming down too many Cowboys, till we staggered off the boat around midnight, finally falling through the front door of the apartment and sprawling out over the bed. I don’t even know how the hell we got back to the apartment.

The next morning, I was awakened by the sunlight streaming in onto my face. I’d been using Ben’s chest as a pillow for some of the night. Waking up, I looked down without moving to see that we both were pretty much dressed, still only missing our shoes. Hmmm… evil thoughts crossed my mind. Slowly, I slid my hand down Ben’s taught stomach to the top of his jeans. Like a ninja, I popped the top button one-handed, slipped my fingers in, sliding along the inside of the fly till I reached my target - his sleeping cock. It felt so warm and, hmmm, just nice. His breathing hadn’t changed, so I guessed he was still asleep. Well he did have a few drinks last night - who’d think my guy likes cocktails a lot?!?

Slowly I started to play with him. He responded to my touch by steadily growing. It wasn’t long before I could see a clear outline in his jeans. Pulling my hand back a little, I popped the studs of his fly open. When the last one shot apart, I worked his cock free of its entrapment, slowly stroking it whilst admiring it and its owner. He was starting to enjoy it as the small clear drop that appeared soon confirmed.

Swiping some of it over his head, I stroked him some more.

“Hmm-Jamie, that has to be the nicest way to wake up ever.”

I looked up at his sleepy smiling face. “Good morning-how’s the head? Like some paracetamol?”

“Oh, I know it’s there,” Ben groaned, “but I like what you’re doing - maybe it will cure me” he smiled, becoming more and more aroused.

“Nope! Time to get up and get going, Benny boy. I’ll find you some paracetamol and Gatorade.” I let go of his cock, twisted around and kissed him on the lips while lifting off the bed in one swift movement, even surprising myself with my own abilities after last night. He had a stunned look on his face - it was priceless.

“But… you can’t leave me like this, all hot and ready to go.”

“Yeah I can. Come on - we need to shower and hit the road,” I replied, dragging his reluctant body off the bed, “come on we’ve got sunshine and a convertible waiting for us.”

Ben grumbled a little.

“I promise I will finish what I started when we get to our apartment, okay?” I deadpanned at him as I pushed him reluctantly in to the shower.

..o0o..

The drive to St Tropez – well, we were staying across the bay in Sainte Maxime to be accurate - was fantastic - another warm sunny day with the roof down, music playing, laughing, a bit of cock teasing while just taking in the beautiful surrounds.

When we finally arrived and checked in at our apartment, I was just blown away with the view when I opened the door walking in - it was like a magnet, drawing me closer and closer to the full-length walk-through glass doors. “Oh my fucking god!!! This is amazing!!!”

I spotted out the corner of my eye a small sundeck that faced full south, so we got the beautiful sun, with a clear view of the Mediterranean stretching out as far as the eye could see. “My god, Ben, I think I could stay here forever!”

I looked around, as he didn’t answer. Ben was standing there half naked, almost mid-strip. I think he was keen for me to continue our games from this morning, but when he saw the view out our windows, it caught him. He’d stopped dead in his tracks. “Oh my god, Jamie! That has to be the best view I’ve ever seen!!”

“I know, right,” I turned and walked over to him, helping him get undressed - couldn’t leave the guy half-naked – it’s like only unwrapping your Christmas present. Luckily for us, we were a few floors up. Unless you had a telescope or something, you weren’t going to see what happened next, and trust me, it would have been a good show. Okay, I’ve got to be honest though, had to focus a few times on the hot guy I was pounding into because when I lifted my eyes slightly from his beautiful body sprawled out before me, I was drawn in by the view outside. I know-again right, but fuck it was amazing, breathtaking!

After we had finished, our ‘catching up’, we walked out to the deck with just towels wrapped around us, when really no one would have cared if we were naked. It’s France - there were naked people everywhere.

“Hey Jamie, let’s sit here,” Ben pointed to the end sunlounge. As we walked up to it, he offered, “You wanna be big spoon? I’ll lay between your legs.”

“Sure.” I slipped the towel off and spread it out over the lounge so I didn’t get so many red marks on my ass. Ben sat down and leaned back against me as we both laid against each other in the sun, looking out at the beautiful shimmer of the late afternoon sun reflecting off the water. It was so comfortable just lying there with just a towel draped across our-well, Ben’s crotch. Mine was pressed against his back. His head was a leaning back against my left shoulder, his body laid out before me. “Damn it, Ben, you have any idea how fucking sexy you are?” Watching the rise and fall of his chest, his fingers entwined with mine. The way the sunlight had bleached the fine body hairs on his stomach blonde except for his treasure trail, I could feel myself start to harden a little. Hmm… Ben… a warm relaxed feeling came over me.

Ben’s voice snapped me awake, I think I’d almost drifted off completely to sleep. “Jamie, all we need is a few drinks and this would be perfect,” he purred as he relaxed against my chest.

“Hmm, yep. But I’m not moving a muscle, not even for a jug of Pastis.”

“Really? Not a single muscle?” I could see the smirk on his face, his cheeks pushed out a little from behind, his arm snaked around and under my slightly bent up knee. “Hmm… I think I’ve found a muscle that wants to move, huh?”

“Well yeah, I’m always up for that, right.” No sooner had those words left my mouth he stood up and stretched out his hands to me.

“Come on, I’m cock-crazed today. What did you do to me this morning?”

“Whatever it was, I’m gonna to do it again tomorrow.” I stood with one swift movement, sweeping Ben into my arms and carrying him inside to our bed.

 

We decided that night to have an extra night here. It was just beautiful and, for some reason, we both just felt so at home. Just on sunset, which was late, almost like 9.30pm, we filmed our video diary from our deck, capturing the sun slipping below the horizon that night. I couldn’t think of a better place to film it.

The next day was spend walking around the port, then taking a short ferry ride over to St Tropez where we walked around the village and pigged out on ice creams all day. Okay, we went for a quick swim with some locals too. Sun, water and warm breeze - it was just too much for this Aussie boy not to jump into the water. I dragged Ben in finally. We were quickly joined by some of the locals. We weren’t sure whose accent attracted whom, but it was loads of laughs when we started to do running forward flips off the pier into the beautiful blue waters.

That night we had dinner at a little café-‘Le Porche’- we discovered when we walked down to the ferry that morning. Hungry from all the walking and swimming, we both were starved. We soon found out that we so over ordered. We stuffed ourselves so much on beautiful food - okay and a bottle of wine between us - that we needed the walk home to settle our stomachs down.

That walk through the maze of random cobbled streets, pretty painted walls with flower boxes dotting them off the tall buildings on each side of the street, was amazing. I’m not sure if we chose this pathway or it had some sort of power which drew us along this way, but it was part of the evening that I’ll still remember when I’m old and can’t even remember my name, haha.

I think it was having the same effect on Ben: “Picture card perfect! This is just the best, Jamie! Thank you for everything… it’s been the best time… break I’ve had.” Ben gently pulled me to a stop. I turned, looking at him to see if there was anything wrong. His face was happy. Stepping closer, wrapping his arms around me, staring into my eyes, looking at my soul almost, all I could see in his eyes was happiness. When he smiled, it showed in his eyes. His hand ran up my back and clasped my neck, his thumb stroking a line between my cheekbone and ear. The sensation was overpowering almost. Slowly he smiled and without a word leaned in, kissing me ever so gently at first.

Somehow, he was smiling at the same time - cute. I returned the kiss. It was subtle at first, filled with passion, the same way he’d kissed me. At some point I lost my footing and stumbled back against the wall. Luckily, I just missed hitting my head on a planter box, ha-ha. Now that would have been funny. We didn’t break contact, his lips on mine - our kisses getting stronger and deeper. We were in our own world.

To be honest I have no clue if people saw us, said anything or if we were all alone the whole time. All I knew was that that kiss from Ben had just taken things to another level. He conveyed so much without speaking or saying anything, if that’s possible. After our lips broke apart we stood there in each other’s arms, just looking at one another’s faces. Ben smiled and tilted his head in the direction of the apartment. He took my hand as we walked off - that is something I’ll remember all my days.

So, after a good night’s sleep - well, okay, I’m lying a little - we got a few hours’ sleep – I made a mental note to self… I have to wake him like that more often. Not saying Ben’s never up for it, he is! But wow - after the other day when I teased him a little, it’s been a few days of the ‘all you can eat sex buffet,’ and I’m loving it!

..o0o..

The next stop on our tour of the Côte d’Azur was to Toulon. We headed along the coastal roads as much as possible to take in the view. It was Ben’s turn to drive today. I must admit I wasn’t being totally fair to him either, as I kept rubbing my hand along this inner thigh till it started to have the desired effect. He got pissed at me, and after about forty five minutes of this, resulted in us slowing down enough so he could close the roof. Once that was done, he made sure that I had to deal with the monster I’d awakened. Life experience - I guess a bucket list thing - first time I’d done that in a car while it’s driving along anyways. Yeah sure I’ve got and given blow jobs in a car before, not the easiest thing to do while moving and it’s not a spacious as my truck, plus I was worried about getting busted all the time, but it was fun… a lot of fun. Found a new game to play other than spotto on road trips haha. I’ll make him return the favour tomorrow.

Once we’d hit our apartment, it was time to get out and see this beautiful city, so we parked the car at the Apartment and headed out. I wanted to see the ‘Memorial du Debarquement et de la Liberation de Provence,’ which was all about the secondary landing forces around D-Day during World War Two. We both had family involved - Ben’s at Normandy, mine were both in the Middle East and France. It was solemn, beautiful and so very, very well done.

After some lunch in the city central, we headed to the cable car, and – wow, amazing! Jeez that’s getting a run again, right, but truly it is. We decided that the video diary today was going to be from the Memorial and the Cable car.

Seeing we were flying out to Paris tomorrow, Ben wanted to just do something simple and catch up on some rest, so we headed out to ‘Creperie La Bolee,’ which was only a short walk. The manager of the apartment block suggested the café and she was spot on. Simple honest food that was just perfect, plus the waiter was flirting his ass off with Ben, which I was laughing along with. I thought Ben was about to die when the waiter dropped a pick-up line on him in French that Ben didn’t t respond to because he spoke less French than me.

Funny the waiter not knowing that I spoke a little French, smiled and walked off. As soon as he was out of ear shot, I instantly translated it into English for Ben. The color of his face was priceless. So when the waiter returned, I thought I’d have some fun. Ben was sitting there - his eyes were the size of quarters. I nodded at him. “It’s all good Ben - I’ve got this,” and smiled, whilst looking down at the menu.

The waiter asked Ben if he wanted any drinks. Before Ben could reply, I looked up and smiled. Quelle est l’entrée/le plat du jour? (What’s the starter/main dish of the day?).” The look of shock on the waiter’s face was just too funny.

“Pardon, monsieur.” (sorry/excuse me sir.) A look washed over his face. “Parlez-vous français?” (Do you speak French?).

I smiled sweetly, “Un peu, oui, (yes, a little) but you can speak English, please. My boyfriend doesn’t speak much French.” I smiled brightly. I thought Ben was going to die at first but he soon saw the funny side of it.

Let’s just say the rest of the night was fun. The waiter came along a little way through our meal and gave us a bottle of light red wine – summer type of wine on the house - as an apology. I did tell him it wasn’t necessary, but still we drank it.

Our plans of an early night didn’t quite work out, but I’m not complaining. Not one little bit.

..o0o..

The next morning we were flying to Paris, leaving our last stop along the Côte d’Azur, although Toulon was nice, I missed Sainte Maxime. After fluffing about getting ready to leave our apartment, Ben was packing his stuff, shuffling things around, doing god knows what, when a small package dropped out on to the floor. He jumped on it like it was going to run away, ha-ha. It was the same little package that his mom gave him at the airport before we left. “Hey!” I shouted out as I bounced on the bed like a five-year-old. “What-cha got there?” pointing at the package he was trying so discreetly to hide.

“Um… nothing,” and yeah, liar was written all over his face.

“Okay then Ben-e-boy, have it your way.” And I quickly leapt off the bed, standing almost against him, our noses almost touching. “Sure you don’t want to tell me what it is, huh?” in the best childish voice I could pull off.

“Nope.” With that, he gave me a small peck, then went about grabbing the last of his stuff. “Come on, let’s hit the road, James.” And with that burn, we were out the door and on the road again. Today’s drive was going to be relatively short, less than an hour.

“I’m going to get us some breakfast and coffee, Tex. How about you meet me down the main street with the car in fifteen minutes?” And with that I slipped out the door and walked down to the little café we’d discovered the day before.

With Coffee and pastries in hand, my Texan driver had us ripping along the A50 with the warm sun on us. What a fantastic start to the day! Yeah, he got away with his blow job high jinx… for the moment.

“Paris,” I thought to myself. It truly is the city of lights and love.

We pulled up in the cab outside our apartment off Rue St Honoré, near the Palais de Vendome. I’d originally booked it because it was a short walk to the Champs Elysee, Eifel Tower, Louvre and the metro station wasn’t far. I wasn’t sure how Ben would go in the 63 meter squared apartment - you know the Texans, they love all things big.

When he walked into the 19th century building, we both fell in love with it. It was so very stereotypical French. That night we had dinner at this fantastic café I’d found years before, tucked away in a side street near the British Embassy. It was the whole nine yards - little tables on the sidewalk, red/white, blue/white table cloths with small vases of flowers on them. Just amazing! The wait staff are fantastic too - they’re good and so, very funny. Everyone jokes about, they play act with kids - it’s fun to go there. I could easily see myself here with Jet and Daisy - they’d love it. Max, the main waiter or maître d, got Ben up to sing a song with one of the bartenders. Was kind-a my fault because I was trying in an ear splitting way to sing a French nursery rhyme -“Frere Jacques (Are you Sleeping) ” – why, I still don’t know - well he didn’t.

“I know that song, Jamie. What is it?” Ben had a perplexed look on his face.

“It’s ‘Frere Jacques’ – Are you sleeping.” I replied in a matter-of-fact way. So, I tried again as I could see Max was making his way over and I’d told him about our experience in Frankfurt - moreover Bens’ singing voice.

Frère Jacques, Frère Jacques,

Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?

Sonne les matines, sonne les matines

Din din dong, din din dong.

Ben sang along quietly with me, as Max arrived.

“Monsieur Ben, you have a good voice, no? You must come with me and sing with François. Come on.” Max waved his hand at Ben who was now shooting me a death stare.

“I’m sure you planned this somehow, Jamie! Bastard!” Ben was dying of embarrassment, but he’s good at singing - I mean good. When I was talking to his mom last night when she skyped in, I asked if he had always sung or had such a nice voice. That just started her off big time. “Oh Jamie, his daddy and I have tried for years to get him to sing. He has the voice of an angel.” She stopped dead for a moment, and looked at me with a knowing face. “You’ve heard him sing Jamie?”

“Yes Ma’am, I have a couple of times now. He’s got a really nice voice.”

A smile came over her, “I don’t know what you’re doing to make him sing - he hasn’t for a long time, well, not without me threatening to pitch a fit if didn’t - so please, Jamie, whatever it is you’re doing to my boy, keep doing it.” I had to stop from smirking because I knew exactly what I was doing to her son and I don’t think she’d be so kind if she knew how I’d corrupted her southern boy now. But I couldn’t - that woman had the happiest smile ever. I think that’s where Ben gets his from. “It’s such a waste, but he just won’t hear of it - tells us that it’s nothing much. It’s such a shame - I haven’t heard him sing for years now.”

“I know Mrs. Rush, what the hell…” Ben was out of camera shot pulling faces at his mom and me, which made me start to laugh. “What’s so funny, Jamie?” Mrs Rush was giving me a careful eye.

“Sorry Ma’am, there is a street performer that made me laugh. Please, I didn’t mean to be rude.”

She took up from where we left off wanting to know where we were going over the next few days and so on.-

“Monsieur Ben, I’m sure you will know this song.” Max chatted away as soon the music started up. It was ‘Shotgun’ by George Ezra, which Ben’s been wandering around singing for the past few days. The cat was truly out of the bag now, and he knew it. The look from Ben said it all - he wasn’t pissed, more, it was a ‘I knew it, damn you.’

This became our lunch or dinner sport while wandering around Paris, simple, easy and fun.

Day two saw us going to Napoleon’s Tomb, Musee D’Orsay and dinner was at the Moulin Rouge - sorry Max, no visit from us today.

Day three was a bike tour around Paris. We met up with the tour guide in the Tuileries Gardens. Riding around, part of the tour had us going back to Napoleon’s tomb. As we’d been there the day before, we opted with a few others to ride over to the Montparnasse Tower. Paris is such a busy and pretty city at the same time. I’ve got to say, getting around on a bike is such a fantastic way to see the city.

I think you’re almost safer on a bike than in a car at times. The drivers leave you room to pedal along – weird – plus, we had an opportunity to grab a sneaky beer. After all, this bike riding is hard work, right! After the last pit stop we met up again with the rest of the group cruising around the city. It was a blast.

That night, we had a light meal and chilled out on the bed. I think the combination of the days running about Paris and the French Riviera had caught up with us, plus we both knew that the elephant in the room was we only had one full day left in Paris before we went our separate ways over the Pacific – well, the Pacific and a continent too.

I was just nodding off to sleep after a few glasses of wine when some wandering hands woke me.

“Oh, hey, sexy.” Ben had a look in his eyes like I was ice cream and he wanted dessert.

“G’day, mate,” he said in a pretty good impersonation - I’ve taught him well. Ben smiled away. “So tomorrow, I want to plan the day if that’s okay with you, Jamie,” he continued as he worked his hands along my flanks till his hands met my chest, where he started to massage my pecs.

“Oh, I like this - you in charge tonight?” I growled, looking up with a smirk.

“I think so.” Ben moved his hands along, running his fingers across my chest, to my shoulders, then tracing the veins and muscle outlines on my arms down to my wrists where he took each one in his hands and lifted my arms back behind my head. It was quite erotic being overpowered, no, more guided by him, and I’m not a domination/BDSM guy at all.

“So, Jamie,” Ben whispered in my ear. “I thought that tonight we could have some fun here, and then head out to a night club for a while. What do you think?” His breath was warm and soft on my cheek.

“My god, my mind is all about… hmmm you on top of me.” I managed to groan out.

“Well,” Ben twisted around and could see my cock straining against my boxer briefs. “Looks like someone wants to play too, huh.” Seductively he leaned in and licked ever so slowly, a line from my right nipple up my neck to just below my ear, then kissed all the way to my mouth.

By now I was putty in his hands. All I wanted to do was kiss him and feel his body around mine. “I think you’ve got too many clothes on, Jamie.” I went to reach down and pull my boxers off when he stopped me, “Nah-ah! Keep those hands still, Mr Spence!”

 

His hands slipped down along my body, coming to a stop on each hip, fingers slipping under the waist band and slowly they started to slide off me. His right hand slipped over and cupped the head of my cock while the band slipped over me, the warmth of his hand plus the teasingly firm grip he was using was just about doing me in.

“Oh god, Ben, this is amazing,” was all I could mutter out. I was in ecstasy. The next moment I felt his warm breath on me, then the slick of a warm wet mouth enveloped me as he took me in. I was seriously not going to last long at this rate, he was pulling out all stops. We’d learned the things we both liked, the certain touches that gave us both physical and mental pleasure. Damn, he was good!

Hearing the pop of the lube bottle snapped me back. No sooner had Ben’s mouth left my cock, I felt the familiar pressure of him pressing my head against his body, using me to relax and open himself up. It wasn’t long before I was fully buried in him. Ben was taking his time, riding me, giving us both maximum pleasure. I wasn’t sure if I blacked out or just lost track of time. Our bodies were covered in a fine film of sweat. There was this magnificent looking man writhing and bucking up and down on me, muttering my name over and over, his head rolling around like a ball in a bowl.

“Oh James, oh Jamie!” again and again. Ben’s hands were gripping my chest, his feet were tucked under my thighs, causing me to slightly tilt up. It seemed that angle lined me up with his hot button. I could see it all over his face - he was using me, every inch of my body that he chose, it was amazing.

“Oh god, James, oh god, I’m going to… I’m gonna cum!” My mind flashed for a moment - his hands were on my chest. I couldn’t feel his cock rubbing against my chest. The next second, he let out a cry, he’s cumming without touching himself, no hands.

“Oh fuck! Yes! Oh_my, goddamn!!!” As his cock let rip, hot ribbons of cum landed across my chest. One landed on my neck just below my ear. But he didn’t stop. His rhythm sped up a little, bringing me even closer. I looked up at his face which was over mine now. His eyes were blown, full of lust, intense, focused and fucking sexy as.

I could feel the boiling sensation deep within me. “Oh god, Ben! Yes! Fuck yourself on me! I’m gonna… I’m gonna…”

“Cum for me, James. Cum in me. Make me yours!” And that did it - I fired off like a cannon. “Yes, James, I can feel you… yes-oh god, yes.” After a few more strokes, Ben slowed and stopped, collapsing on me. Our bodies were mixed, both of our sweat and his cum. I was in heaven.

After a little bit of post sex kissing and exchanging longing looks, it was time to clean up. “Ben, I can feel myself starting to leak out. Maybe we should shower.”

He kissed me on the nose and smiled. “Let’s.”

..o0o..

“I want to arrange our last full day in Paris. You’re okay with it, yeah Jamie?”

“Sure, it’s kinda sad to think about it. In less than twenty-four hours, I’ll be hopping on a flight back to Australia and you back to the U.S.”

“I know - that’s why I want us to have a great last thirty-six hours.” We got changed into jeans and nicely fitted tees and headed out to a night club Ben had heard about while we were riding around Paris. It was only a few kilometres away but we decided to get a taxicab - it was within the flat seven-euro fare, so what the hell. Turned out to be a great night - there was a swimsuit-themed night on, hosted by ‘Aussie-Bum’, which made me laugh - I was probably the only Aussie in the place. We danced and smooched the night away.

The next day started out simply - breakfast at a local boulangerie, then we headed out to Euro Disney for the day… Disneyland. I can’t believe that Ben took me to Disneyland! I was just over the moon, loved it. I still think Peter Pan was the best, and Tinkerbell, don’t get me started on Tinkerbell… she brings the magic to Disney!

After spending the day walking and riding around at Disneyland. And, yes, I got my picture taken with Mickey, Goofy and Buzz Lightyear! We headed back to our apartment to get ready because, apparently, Ben had made dinner reservations for us. He’d been all jumpy throughout the afternoon - I wasn’t sure if he was up to something, or stressing out about tomorrow and us leaving… I don’t know.

Just under an hour later we arrived back at the apartment and bolted upstairs. After a quick shower - yes together to save water and the environment - we finally finished up. Getting dressed simply, nice though - I was wearing a deep blue button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up and my favourite ‘RM Williams Jeans’, well, Chino pants and brown boots - it was my upmarket Aussie farmer look.

“Hey Jamie, you almost ready?” Ben bellowed from the lounge room of the apartment.

“Yeah, hold on… I’m on my way out.” Jeez, he’s normally the one that takes the longest to get ready, but he had a burr up his butt today for sure. Quickly I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to get it under control – Damn, I need a haircut! Luckily, I could pull off the messy hair look anyway. I slapped on some cologne and went to find Mr Antsy pants.

“Oh fuck… Jamie, you look amazing! You’ve totally got that whole ‘outback sexy thing’ going on!” Ben was just staring at me with his mouth open.

“Really? Aww, thanks Tex,” I replied as I walked over to him, taking in the view before me - white button-down shirt, deep blue, almost black, pants and black shoes. He looked a million dollars. “Come on, let’s get going.” I wrapped my arm around his waist and planted a hot quick kiss on his lips while dragging him towards the door.

“Better hope that no one tries to steal you away from me, my Crock hunter!” At that, we both laughed.

Chatting away about everything and nothing really, we walked along the Seine, towards the Place du Trocadéro. “Hey Ben, if you had told me almost three months ago that I would have almost been killed in a car crash, seen and met some of the nicest people ever and found this guy-you -” I smiled at him and squeezed his hand a little, “well I don’t think I would have believed you - maybe the car crash bit, but the rest, nope.”

“I can’t believe how our lives have changed since that day.” The smile on his face slipped away for a second.

“Hey,” I stopped, turning towards him and talking his hands in mine. “We’ll make it work, Ben. I promise. We’ve got Skype, email and before you know it, you’ll be flying down under. Plus, I’ll do the return visit around April, okay?” I was trying to convince him as much as I was myself.

His face was still a little sad, “Okay,” he replied, taking a deep breath and looking into the distance. We started to walk again. I wasn’t sure he believed me, or to be honest, if I believed myself. But fuck, I’m gonna try!

..o0o..

I had no clue as to where we were going. It was a warm night for a walk along the river bank, in and out of the various parks and shops. The tense moments of earlier had given way to laughter and taking in the beautiful city we found ourselves walking through.

“Ben?” I’d been so caught up in our conversations that I wasn’t really looking around, “where are we go…” I stopped mid-question as we turned the corner and there is was, the Eifel Tower. It was the only landmark we hadn’t been to as yet, and one of my favourite parts of Paris. The parks and boulevard leading up to it are just so beautiful, crammed with families, lovers deep in conversations, or just people sitting down and letting their world tick by.

“Thought I’d leave your favourite till last, ‘La dame de fer (the iron lady) - that’s right?” Ben leaned in and kissed me on the cheek whilst I just stood and stared - it’s so beautiful.

“Um yes, the Iron lady. Thanks, Ben. It’s been a perfect way to spend our last day in Paris.” Turning around, I grabbed him, pulling us together, softly pressing our lips together, slow, gentile and deliberate. For a moment we were alone in the world, kissing my ‘boyfriend’ in front of la dame de fer. It’s so clichéd I guess, but when in Paris…

“The tower is such a key part of the Parisian skyline. It’s mad when you think that it was originally built as a temporary structure for the world expo.” We started to head towards the base of the tower. “Plus, the whole back story around the lifts that were added later, including a whole sleight of hand thing with the American engineers…” - my god, I was rabbiting on like an idiot - “…and some of the construction supervisors got given faux French citizenships so that they could get around union laws or something.” I stopped, looking at Ben’s face. He looked like he was taking it all in. “Sorry, I could bang on about this for hours.”

“It’s okay, I like it. Just proves that there is much more going on inside that pretty head of yours than you let on, Jamie.”

“Flattery, Benjamin Rush, will get you everywhere,” I smiled, something cute and embarrassed at the same time. As we headed over to the lifts, Ben pulled out the tickets and showed the guy. Next minute, we were on our way up to the top for a glass of champagne I thought. But no, as I soon found out - it was dinner.

The most amazing location atop the tower, beautiful food, fantastic company. It was just like a scene or build-up out of a romantic comedy. Then it hit me. What if it is something romantic - oh my god what do-I-do? I could feel my hands start to sweat. I think Ben picked up on my sudden paranoia.

“Jamie,” he stretched out and placed his hand on mine. “I can’t believe that we’ve only known each other for a few, two months now. It’s been amazing.”

At this point my heart was about to jump clear out my chest, ‘oh my go where is this going?’

Ben repeated himself, “but it’s been amazing, I don’t think, well I know, I’ve never felt like this with anyone, ever.”

Suddenly my cell started to ring. “Are you kidding me?” Ben looked at me and then my pocket, where the black-eyed peas were blasting out – I’ve got a feeling – a very apt ringtone, right?

“You wanna get that, Jamie?” Ben started to laugh a little.

“Um, sure. I’m so sorry.” Quickly I pulled the cell out and saw it was Lucas. “Fuck, you are kidding me,” I whispered under my breath “Sorry, Ben - I’ll be one second.”

Quickly I hit accept. “Lucas! What do you want?” Almost barking into the phone but not quietly.

“Oh, nice! How are you too, Jamie? What you up to buddy?”

My god, I can’t believe that he’s just rung in the middle of a romantic dinner to just say hi. “Well Lucas, Ben and I are out to dinner at the moment.” I felt terrible and could feel my face start to burn like it was on fire almost.

“Oh nice! Say hi to Ben for me,” Lucas happily chirped away. I shook my head in disbelief.

“Where are you having dinner? That nice place you told me about on the on Rue Boissy d'Anglais?”

“No, actually,” I looked a Ben and mouthed, ‘Sorry... I’m so sorry,’ which made him laugh.

“Hi Lucas,” Ben said lough enough so Lucas could hear.

“We’re in the restaurant atop the Eifel Tower.” The phone went silent.

“You asked him out to dinner there?”

“No, this was all Ben’s doing. He says hi, by the way.”

“Ben arranged it?”

“Yes,”

“Oh shit! I gotta go!” And with that, Lucas had hung up.

Taking a deep breath, I chilled out for a second.

“Jamie, how about we go outside for a moment, get some fresh air.”

I looked at Ben with pleading eyes. “Oh my god, please, can we?”

Quietly we walked outdoors holding hands. The air had that crisp coolness about it. The city was glittering like diamonds as far as you could see. Ben moved closer and wrapped his arm around my waist, side on. “I can’t remember when I’ve had so much fun, or …” Ben stopped. I looked at him, he was biting his lip.

“What’s up? You look like I felt when Lucas called.”

“Sorry, it’s just that tomorrow you head back to Australia and me the States. It’s made me feel sad on and off most of the day.”

I lifted my arm up and put it around his shoulder, pulling him in a little closer. “Me too, Ben, me too. But, like I said, I’m gonna make this work, okay?”

I could feel him moving his other arm around in his pants pocket.

“Jamie,” Ben moved around and stood in front of me. “I can’t believe that we met through what was the worst of circumstances.” Ben was looking straight into my eyes. “I’ve wondered a few times if you hadn’t had that MVA, would we still have met.”

“I know. Don’t think I’ve ever been happy to have a car crash before that day, well except for the almost dead thing, and half killing Lucas, my mom and dad with panic, but...” A smile crept across my face which Ben mirrored.

We both burst out laughing at that. Phew good tension breaker, Jamie, well done.

“Look I know that tomorrow we go our separate ways for a while. You’re heading back to your course and family, whilst I’m heading back to home and work. But I wanted to give you this.”

Ben pulled the small box out. It was a ring box. I think I stopped breathing, ‘Oh my fucking god,’ was all I could think, ‘what is going on? Is he going to get down on a knee or something?’

“I want this to work too, Jamie. So, hopefully this will remind you of me when were apart.” Ben’s hand was shaking a little. Slowly he opened the small box. Inside was a black ring with a thin red line around it, in the style of a wedding band I think. “I know you’re not a jewellery person, but I hope you like it, Jamie.”

I was speechless, I wasn’t sure what to say, I was frozen in place and couldn’t move a muscle.

Was it … was he going to say something else? “Oh… um Ben I don’t know what to say. It’s beautiful. Thank you.” I slowly reached out. As he held the box, I pulled the ring out and noticed that it was inscribed, ‘that one moment that changed my life forever – Ben.’

I looked up, still speechless, seeing his beautiful smiling face. “Ben, I feel so bad I haven’t bought you anything. I’m-a horrible person.”

“You brought me with you, and that’s enough. Plus the show you put on in Frankfurt.” Ben leaned in and we pressed our foreheads together.

“Thank you, Ben. It’s lovely. Can I...” I looked up at him, “Can I put it on?”

“No, I bought it for you not to put on,” he let out a small laugh. “Course you can. For a smart guy… really.”

I slipped the black tungsten and red ring on my right hand. It fit perfectly. I looked up. “How did you get the size so right?”

“Well, not to give away secrets but one night in Austin when you were asleep, I used some cotton thread and looped it around your finger. The hardest part was every time I touched your hand, you pulled my hand over your chest - even kissed it a couple of times.” I could feel myself blushing at that one. “You’re so cute when you’re sleeping, Jamie.”

A huge thanks to my Super Editor, who doesn't let his own health issues get in the way, Amazing stuff thanks. To my wing-man, as always thanks mate, your help is amazing too, And thanks y'all for reading commenting and encouraging, its truly heart warming and inspiring, I'm left speachless when trying to describe it. I hope y'all have a great day hopefully the follow up chapter isn't far off, its being edited at present, Smile always laugh often.
Copyright © 2018 FSELL; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 34
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Beautiful chapter, I simply adore the ring.

Thanks @chris191070 it’s very touching right.. thanks for the feedback appreciate it loads, 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

I’d like to say I guessed about the ring back when Ben’s mother slipped him the package at the airport…  ;–)

Thanks @droughtquake appreciate your comments and following along too 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment

I loved this chapter and the tour that they did, thanks John.

as someone that has moved to the other side of the world to be with his partner 

I can understand what the boys are going through, I would like to see it work out for them both.  😍

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

You have captured the magic of Ben and Jamie's romance perfectly ......and then set it free for this pre honeymoon celebration through Europe......Thanks for the lift, it was epic...........:)Mike

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Loved this chapter. Seems like the man-child has really grown up in the past couple of chapters. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 11/19/2018 at 9:18 PM, mfa607 said:

Absolutely loved this chapter!  Beautiful ending at the tower! Here’s hoping that they’re able to make it work! Thank you!!

Thanks @mfa607 glad you liked it, appreciate your feedback and comments. on to the next chapter hahah have a great week

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 11/19/2018 at 11:36 PM, Bft said:

I loved this chapter and the tour that they did, thanks John.

as someone that has moved to the other side of the world to be with his partner 

I can understand what the boys are going through, I would like to see it work out for them both.  😍

thanks @Bft well you'd have a very unique perspective on it all, thanks for sharing!   appreciate your feedback and comments. So on to the next chapter!  hahah have a great week

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 11/20/2018 at 2:15 AM, flamingo136 said:

You have captured the magic of Ben and Jamie's romance perfectly ......and then set it free for this pre honeymoon celebration through Europe......Thanks for the lift, it was epic...........:)Mike

Hey Mike @flamingo136  glad you liked it, appreciate your feedback and comments, the coast and Paris are sooo nice who couldn't be happy with that hey. on to the next chapter hahah have a great week

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 11/20/2018 at 6:22 PM, Wesley8890 said:

You're not the only one and a Texas accent. My clothes would melt off

@Wesley8890 OMG yes they would right!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, spyke said:

Loved this chapter. Seems like the man-child has really grown up in the past couple of chapters. 

Thanks @spyke oh god lets hope so, who many times can this guy self destruct right! Thanks for commenting and following along, appreciate it. have a fantastic week

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

The Eiffel Tower is truly remarkable and views from the top are spectacular!  At night you can really appreciate why Paris is called the city of light.  This story brought back my memories of visiting Paris.  Love this story and thanks for sharing! :heart:

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

@FSELL with your wonderful descriptions of France and especially of Paris I really thought I was there with Jamie & Ben.

 

I'd got behind with my reading (having no computer for 2 weeks didn't help) so I've only just caught up.

 

I love both Jamie & Ben - they are just so right for each other.

Now we just have to get Ben a job as an EMT/Paramedic in Australia and we're set!

 

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter in this wonderful story.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

The Eiffel Tower is truly remarkable and views from the top are spectacular!  At night you can really appreciate why Paris is called the city of light.  This story brought back my memories of visiting Paris.  Love this story and thanks for sharing! :heart:

Thanks @Daddydavek it truly is a beautiful place right! I remember drinking champagne and looking at the beautiful city all around it’s something I’ll remember till I’m gone. Glad the chapter ticked the box for you , have an awesome week.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Howzat said:

@FSELL with your wonderful descriptions of France and especially of Paris I really thought I was there with Jamie & Ben.

 

I'd got behind with my reading (having no computer for 2 weeks didn't help) so I've only just caught up.

 

I love both Jamie & Ben - they are just so right for each other.

Now we just have to get Ben a job as an EMT/Paramedic in Australia and we're set!

 

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter in this wonderful story.

Hey @Howzat glad your PC is back, me missed you hahah. I know we have to do something with these boys and bring them toghther. Glad you enjoyed Paris, it truly is a beautiful place, Germany is amazing too just quietly. Thanks for commenting and following, have a greet week. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:08 AM, FSELL said:

Ummm.. I think he's taken @Bndmetl or is he , who knows. lol

 

I will swap you one real life Ben for a real life Adam

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Bndmetl said:

I will swap you one real life Ben for a real life Adam

I hope your husband, ‘Adam’, is bisexual. Otherwise it will be an extremely uncomfortable transition for him! Aussies have strange customs though, we in the US don’t trade spouses like books or toys.  ;–)

 

It must be a legacy of your legendary convict history!  ;–)

Edited by droughtquake
  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Bndmetl said:

 

I will swap you one real life Ben for a real life Adam

 

Done ! Lol 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..