Jump to content
    gdaniel
  • Author
  • 318 Words
  • 627 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Root Beer Boys, Part Two - 15. Chapter 15

Epilogue

The Root Beer Boys, Part 2, Epilogue

March 15, 2023

Well, I have just finished converting this story from HTML format into WordPerfect, then into Word Rich Text, and finally into Plain Text for Gay authors. As I did so for this story as well as Growing Pains and What Is True Love Anyway, I frequently thought that perhaps I should have labeled all three stories as Fantasy, for there is certainly a lot of wishful thinking and sometimes a lack of reality. That being said, it’s too late now, huh!

Andy &Wayne continued as a couple through college. Andy became an English teacher, while Wayne became a music teacher, both in the same school district but in different schools (thank goodness).

Mom M looked over, sheltered, and guided Brian and Tanner through their high school years and sent them off to different colleges. I’m not sure if their relationship survived the better part of 4 years of separation.

Matthew and Tommy stayed in town after high school and went to the community college. Tommy went into Computer programing, and Matthew became a highly skilled test tech for a company that built ground-to-satellite communication devices.

Charlie, & Tanner’s remaining parental unit, ended up where they belonged all along. Brian’s dad had died with a rather large insurance policy, so Mom was able to continue paying the private eye to follow Charlie around and get even more pictures and videos. Tanner’s parental unit ended up in a woman’s prison where she was introduced to a few new uses for a broom handle, and as soon as his prison mates found out Charlie had been dealing drugs to grade schoolers, he might as well have had “child molester” tattooed to his forehead. When the others got tired of his butt, he found out that he couldn’t fly from the third tier of the cellblock after all.

Many heartfelt thank you's to all the readers, to those who "reacted," and to those who left "comments."
Copyright © 2023 gdaniel; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 6
Thanks for reading and "reacting." Any comments you'd like to make comparing the two parts of this story would be very entertaining.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nice story Thank you😀

In the epilogue the only person I worry about is Tanner I'm sure Mom M did a great job but Tanner did have a tramatic experience thanks to his parental unit it might be  hard for him to get to meet and know someone other than Brian

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
18 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Nice story Thank you😀

In the epilogue the only person I worry about is Tanner I'm sure Mom M did a great job but Tanner did have a tramatic experience thanks to his parental unit it might be  hard for him to get to meet and know someone other than Brian

Food for thought, but I'm sure with friends like Andy and Wayne and Brian as a loving partner, Tanner will overcome. He was on the verge of cutting tues with his past when all of this came to a head.

  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 3
Link to comment

@gdaniel I had a vivid image of Charlie "flapping his wings" ala Kate Bush as a bat on the rear cover of her wonderful album "Never For Ever". Unlike Kate, Charlie did not remain airborne and met a nasty end. A befitting demise for a scumbag like him. 

I have but one question, were the broom handles splintered?

Tanner survived his mother and her boyfriends, their drugs and raucous sex. I am confident with Ms M watching over her sons, he and Brian could have overcome their separation.

Matthew and Tommy had a triple wedding with Linda and Megan and Alexander (I cannot recall Matthew's father's birth name ever being mentioned so I am naming him Alexander) and Yaakov Liberman (his Sephardic boyfriend born in Spain, raised primarily in Costa Rica who moved to New York City as an adult).

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Wonderful story!  The epilogue wrapped up everything except the Brian and Tanner connection.  A sequel or just another story with Brian and Tanner as the main focus might be a nice way to finish that bit and the other characters could easily be in it for support. Your stories have that "Feel Good" quality that we all need from time to time. Keep writing :2thumbs:.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..