Jump to content

Torn in Two

   (2 reviews)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

Scott's heart is torn in two directions. He wants to leave Greenwood to be with his boyfriend, but he can't leave his grandfather, who needs him.

Another of my short stories from 2008.
Copyright © 2013 Graeme; All Rights Reserved.
  • Site Administrator
  • 09/27/2013 (Updated: 09/27/2013)
  • 1 Chapters
  • 9,024 Words
  • 6,177 Views
  • 16 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 4
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Mancunian

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I first read this some time ago and I didn't leave a review, I don't know why and I'm not going to make excuses for that. But I will put that right now.

A great story that allows us to see the love and devotion of family and how it affects our decisions, even if sometimes they are the wrong decisions. Love and devotion have a place in our lives, but sometimes it is misplaced. It's good that Gramps sees and understands that, through his love and devotion for his family he makes decisions that make a great and profound difference for the better. Scott has his own life to lead and Gramps will do whatever it takes to make sure he does that.

A great story that I enjoyed the first time I read it, and appreciated even more the second time. Thank you for a wonderful story. I rate this as a five-star recommended read.

  • Love 2
Link to review
chris191070

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A truly beautiful story of love and devotion.

Two young men, Scott and Rory.

One escapes the backwards town they live in, the other feels he is obligated to stay because of his job and Grandpa.

You need to read this wonderful to watch how Grandpa plays a huge part in Scott's life.

A truly awesome story that is July 2023 Signature Author Feature

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..