Jump to content
    grahamsealby
  • Author
  • 3,227 Words
  • 1,346 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Billabong - 3. Chapter 3

. . . and his body arched in uncontrolled passion. Joined together, with Scott‘s arms around the guy's muscled back, their lubricated pelvises ground together frantically. He could hear himself moaning in pleasure. Now his partner's actions had become more urgent, sending waves of gratification coursing through his own body. Soon began that delicious feeling of losing control as he raced towards orgasm . . .

Scott woke up to find he had ejaculated over the bed sheets and his stomach. He lay quietly thinking about the dream; who was the mysterious man. Why was Mark not the focus of the fantasy, considering Mark was always in his conscious thoughts? He couldn't find any answer to the question and he lay there letting his mind drift back to when he was still at school.

* * *

3.2

.

The sounds of waves gently lapping onto the beach were muted in the closed bathing hut[1] on the beach at Mornington. On a mattress on the floor Scott, at the age of 15, was experiencing his first sexual encounter. Slowly, ever so slowly, the older boy Billy - who was 17 - unbuttoned Scott's shirt, then his pants and cast both aside; except for his underpants, he was very naked.

Now he trembled, not from cold, but from sheer over stimulation. His companion had also discarded his clothes so they both lay on the mattress, exposed. This was turning him on; the sight and feel of the older boy's muscles, tanned skin, and hairy legs had him trembling with desire. Any qualms about what was happening had been negated by the surge of youthful hormones and primal craving.

His penis was hard - painfully hard - and wet, as pre-cum oozed from the slit in his glans. Then his body shuddered as Billy kissed him softly and began to massage his cock. He groaned, he thrashed, and then passionately mashed his lips to Billy. His heartbeat soared, and breath came in ragged gasps. Without warning, Billy disengaged from kissing and lay beside him. Slowly and agonizingly, Billy traced patterns with his fingers over his chest, then around each nipple, then under his arms and then seductively down his stomach, getting closer and closer to his penis.

When Billy gently took his penis in his mouth, Scott gasped. The feeling of pleasure was so intense he thought he might pass out. Then Billy whispered,

'Geez Scott, you have a mighty cock here; it's very big for someone your age -it needs special attention. It's beautiful; what I'd call the Dick of Death - I want you to fuck me like you would a shiela.'

Although thrilled by Billy's words, Scott wasn't sure what Billy wanted him to do. This was his first sex encounter with anyone, and whilst he had a basic idea of coital sex, he didn't know how to instigate it. Then Billy took control and whispered,

'I'm gonna lie on me back and expose me bum hole; just take that beautiful cock of yours and push it in me. Don't worry, it won't hurt me baby, just push it in slowly and firmly. I love it; I want you to cum inside me, please.'

Billy swiftly positioned himself and the sight overwhelmed Scott. With his legs pulled back, it was as if Billy was offering himself to Scott; his hole was sort've hairless, sort've pink, sort've wrinkled, and sort've juicy. He had never seen anything so beautiful.

All hesitation evaporated, and he placed his very wet penis at the entrance. Then with practised ease, Billy manually adjusted Scott's cock and entreated Scott to,

'Go for it mate, push it in me.'

And he did. At first, there was resistance, but magically the head of Scott's penis burst through into Billy's body. The effect was twofold. Billy let out a loud contented sigh and Scott experienced the most amazing sensation of his young life; it was as if a warm hungry beast was swallowing his shaft. Every nerve ending in his rod was sending surges of unbearable pleasure through him. He kept pushing until the whole shaft was completely encased in Billy's body.

All the while, he looked into Billy's eyes, eyes that had now become opaque. Then Billy started to whimper and began to clamp his body around Scott's cock; he started to rock backwards and forwards, squeezing Scott's imprisoned shaft. Soon Scott gave way to carnal instinct, and began to thrust against Billy's body. It was incredible, it was bliss, it was primal, it was fantastic, and it couldn't last.

Scott could feel that strange sensation gathering in his balls; without knowing, he had reached the orgasmic plateau than precedes ejaculation. Then Billy cried out,

'Baby, I'm coming.'

Two things happened. First Billy began to spasm, sending jets of semen erupting from his penis and second, his spasms had an impact on Scott's cock, inducing an orgasm that was so intense he went into a trance. Without warning, he emptied himself into Billy's body. It seemed to last forever, and his cry of ecstasy gave voice to the rapture he was experiencing.

Then it was over. They both were heaving, and sweating, and gasping, then slowly returned to normal.

'Shit Scott, you filled me up; I can feel yer spoof pouring outta me hole. Yer a champ, yer beautiful and yer a stud Scottie-boy. Well, did ya like it?'

Scott took some time to respond,

'Never felt so fantastic before. I was just thinkin' maybe I should give shielas a go, but I'm just not into them; I mean, watching you really turned me on, ‘cause you looked to be in cloud nine. Hey, how soon can we do it again?'

(Laughing) Hey c'mon, my arse is a bit sore from that bloody big rod of yours; give me a rest fer an hour or two. If'n ya fucks any shiela with that monster, they'll be crying fer mercy.'

They lay there awhile in relaxed silence; Scott got to thinking,

Was this wrong? Have I just committed a sin? I mean I know I'm gay and need to have sex, but is it right to go all the way first time? (Sigh) Damn it was good though. The look of pure ecstasy on billy's face as I fucked him really turned me on. Yeah, I'll do it again; I want to do it again. Billy's willing, I'm randy - so what the hell!

* *  *

3.3

Scott was happy, very happy. Since the meeting in Mark's office four weeks ago, their friendship had subtly intensified. They would talk with ease and share laughter at anything that was even vaguely amusing. Even so, they both acknowledged they must keep their relationship within the confines of fraternization restrictions. As the days became weeks this was no easy task, because true friendships were rare in the peacetime army, and they ran the risk of getting unwanted attention.

Although being happy about the friendship, Scott became increasingly frustrated sexually. Whilst every waking moment spent with Mark fuelled his desire to consummate the relationship physically, Mark never indicated that he would be responsive to any sexual advance. Without any signals, and afraid to fatally wound the friendship, Scott was left to endure his frustration in solitary hell. His only outlet was Jason.

* * *

3.4

'Hey buddy, you grab that empty table over in the corner and I'll go get us coffee; straight black for you still?'

'Yeah, thanks Scott; my shout next time.'

Jason commandeered the table and sat thinking whilst waiting for Scott to return.

Geez I love watching his bum wiggle as he walks; he’s a very sexy man (sigh) he’s just beautiful . . . umm beautiful? Maybe that's not a good word for a male. Scott is just the handsomest man I've seen in a long time. If only I had those looks and that body. (Sigh) piss off Jason; even though you love him, he'll never be yours. Just settle for a friendship, a friendship without any benefits, except enjoying each other's company.

Anyway, last night Barry nearly fucked the arse outta me. This relationship is just what I need, plenty of sex and no commitment. Oh, I'm sure Bazza is getting off with others, but what should I care as long as he gives me what I want . . . no need. Hmmm, actually I'm starting to really like him; love the Yankee accent and his stories of home in Texas. God these yanks must think we're weird; we're really behind. . .

'There you are (placing two steaming mugs of coffee on the table), you look wistful; whatcha thinkin' about?'

'Sex and the American male; sorry, is sex a bad subject?'

'Nah, fact is (leaning back and playing with his coffee) I'm pleased for ya. Good to know that someone's getting a bit; I gather it's going well.'

'Yeah, pretty much. (Sipping) he got one of those PTCs[2] last evening and we went for a drive over to the river. Had a mattress and all the necessaries, just a great night, great company, and great sex. (Laughing) Me bum's happily sore. Ok, enough about me; what're you been up to. I take it the friendship thing is goin' well?'

'Yeah (tensely) too bloody well. It's drivin' me crazy mate; he's so near and yet so far, so untouchable. (Pause) went to the base movies last Tuesday night and sat together. Every so often I'd let me knee wander and touch his, but straightaway he pulled his leg away. (Irritably)I don't believe he has a gay gene in his body; he's completely bloody straight!'

'Ya poor sod, jeesus you must feel terrible; I don't know if I could stand it. The frustration that is, bein' so close and yet so far apart. Bet yer wankin' sessions are torrid. I'd have t' wank meself stupid to ease the tension; after all buddy, yer only human. Umm, (hesitantly) don't take this the wrong way but if ya needs a help getting' off, I can always assist - (laughing) sorta friends with benefits like.'

(Laughing)'Thank you; what are friends for eh? I might take you up on that if the pressure becomes unbearable. (Turning serious) In spite of all the problems, we've become close friends. I've started to pick him up in the morning from the BOQ[3], which gives us a little time each day to relax and be together. Although it's only about 20 minutes, it's enough to keep in touch with each other. Oh, talking about that, the other morning he asked me inside to wait while he finished dressing. He was only half dressed and man, ya shoulda seen his chest; beautiful pecs, defined stomach muscles, silky tanned skin and black wiry hairs tracing down, down, down - I started to get stiff. Then to really upset me, he turned around and dropped the towel, so he could put his undies on. Ya shoulda seen the arse - it was perfect. You know I'm a top and love fucking a good arse, well I really started to drool. I envisioned my cock parting those wonderful cheeks and burying itself in that gorgeous body. Then I. . .'

'Hey (laughing) hold on, I'm getting randy here; all I'm hearing is sex and not about a friendly relationship. (Getting serious) Look buddy you have to accept that he’s straight and approach the relationship on that basis. Otherwise you’ll drive yerself crazy just wondering. Enjoy what you have and leave it be. You’ve still gotta face the fraternization issue just being friends like; if ya add sex and emotional issues into the pot, I can foresee a disaster . . . for both of you.'

'(Wistfully) yeah I know, spot on. I would be devastated if I caused him any harm. From what he’s told me, growing up has been traumatic. Something happened in his past that weighs heavily on him; something involving his fiancé and parents that he refuses to talk about.'

'Have you tried to talk to him about what happened. I mean has your relationship advanced to a point that you can share confidences?'

'(Subdued) yes and no. We’re definitely closer and more vulnerable; if . . . (interrupted thought) oh shit Jason, I’ve come to realise that I don’t want to have sex with him - I want to make love to him. I’m burning up inside . . .'

'(Alarmed) wow where did that come from; one moment you’re talking about his past, and then you blurt out that you wanna make love to him. I’m worried about you; you’re not handling the situation very well. From where I sit, this whole thing is going from bad to worse, and you’re letting the issue control you,As and not the other way round.'

'Yeah, I guess you’re right; makes me feel stupid for being such a pussey, and . . .'

Scott looked up to see his Sergeant approaching the table,

‘Hey guys, mind if I join you? Both Scott and Jason nodded OK.

(Taking a chair and placing his beverage mug down)'Glad I caught you Scott cause I’ve been meaning to have a quiet chat for some time . . .,'

'Hey Sarg, do you want me to scarper, so you can . . . ,'

'No Jason, it’s cool; fact is I’d like you to hear what I'm gonna say to your mate, . . . (Pause, looking at Scott) I’ve noticed you and our Cappie Chappie (Jason sniggered) have been getting quite friendly lately. I don't know what's going on, but thought I'd like to give you a friendly warning. You know the army's attitude to fraternization Scott, and I don't think you've considered the consequences, both for you and for him. I need to ask you how far this so-called friendship has progressed Corporal; it's important that. . .'

'(Angrily) Oh give me a break Sarg, I do happen to know about fraternization rules and they just don't apply. It's neither yours, nor the army's business what I do with me own private life. I'm. . . we're, not doing anything wrong. We just like each other and enjoy each other's company; what's wrong with that?'

'Plenty! Let's take compromising security for one, then unfair partiality and improper use of rank, then exploitation and coercion, and then adverse impact on discipline. These are just the general aspects of fraternization, but they can get very specific; the penalties range from a reprimand to a Court Marshall. It can be a mess, and turn really ugly; being found guilty can fuck up both yer lives.'

'Oh (abruptly) come on Sarg, aren't you being a bit melodramatic! I can't see either of us falling into the categories ya just mentioned. We're just friends for Christ's sake! (Voice rising) How can some simple friendship cause problems to the army. I would've thought being on friendly terms with anyone . . .'

' (Jason)Except the enemy . . .'

' (Scowling at Jason) . . . would be in the army's best interest!'

'OH, for shit sake corporal, you're completely ignoring the elephant sitting next to you, . . .'

' and that is?'

'Don't get smart Scott; I'm talking about you being gay! The Captain is straight buddy, he's a full-blown hetro (Scott started to interrupt) . . . no, let me finish, . . . and when he finds out you're gay, he's gonna flip out - it'll be a mess for both of you. You'll be contending with all the reasons why the army is strictly against fraternization.'

'(Jason) Ummm, how do yer know the Captain is straight Sarg; has he told you?'

'Not in so many words Jason but I know something about his past, and that definitely includes dating women. When he served on the Colonel's staff, he was seeing several young ladies; that’s good enough for me.'

During this exchange Scott became very quiet; he didn't follow the conversation as his mind was elsewhere.

Well so he's straight, that’s no biggie 'cause the odds on him being gay were very long. I accepted that, . . . didn't I? I've already had this conversation and determined that I would prefer a friendship over sexual contract. So why do I feel wounded by the Sarg's claim, why do I suddenly feel threatened, why do I feel like punching someone, and why do I feel like crying? OH hell, the problem is that I've been only looking at our relationship from my aspect, and not from Mark's point of view. If he found out I'm gay, would he still want to be friends? - probably not! He'd have too much to lose. (Sigh)I'm just gonna be brave and soldier on.

'You Ok Scott? You look to be on another planet.'

'OH, sorry Jason, been thinking ‘bout what the Sarg said. (Turning to the sergeant) Maybe you're right Sarg, maybe me being gay will end the friendship. Except for Jason here I don't have many friends, which is why I became excited having a friendship with the Captain. (Exhale) (pause) I told the Captain I wouldn't do anything to hurt him and I meant it. I can see now that when he finds out I'm gay - for certain I'd have to tell him - well, I can understand he'll be placed in a difficult position. Maybe it's best that, . . .'

'(Alarmed) Scott buddy stop right there, don't try and do his thinking for him, just let it happen; don't go trying to handle something that may or may not take place. Go easy on yerself, now (turning to the Sergeant) give him some space Sarg, don't make him anymore miserable. Scott's a big boy and us gays - even though you think we're pussies - can shoulder a lot of hurt, . . . we've had a lot of practice, (angrily) thanks to your lot! Look at me Scott, look at me; I'll be here for you buddy. Sure, the relationship with the Captain may go belly-up, but I'll be here, . . . I'll have your six!'

'And for what it's worth Corporal, even though you hate me, I'm also trying to look after yer best interests. You've got a great mate here in Jason, he's a true friend . . . I only wish I had comrades as good as yer mate here. All I'm trying to do is try and look out for ya. You're a nice bloke with great career potential, and umm, . . . I'm real sorry fer being so heavy.'

In the meantime, the Mess had become busy, and the conversation level increased to the point where it became difficult to have a private conversation. Looking up, Scott saw Bert Kreek in the line-up for refreshments; at once their eyes clashed and an evil grin spread over Kreek's face.

Why is it that I have no problem making enemies when a simple friendship can be beset with difficulties?

 

[1] These beach bathing huts are owned by families for use during the long Australian summer. They are brightly painted and so become a feature of the landscape. They are not big - only 10m x 4m.

[2] Personal Troup Carriers

[3] Batchelor Officer Quarters.

As a gay male I always had problems separating friendship from lust. At times the line can be distinct, but at other times it can become blurred.
Copyright © 2018 gsealbe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I  haven't had the problem of separating friendship from lust. Perhaps a someone who has been in long term relationships for most of my life its different. 

 

I do love the Sarge's assumption that because hes been seen with a few girls, he's straight! I gave up those sort of assumptions after I worked with what I thought was the gayest most effeminate bloke ever, then I met his wife; a vivacious blond bombshell who looked like a 1950s pin up! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Yep, there's no such person as a stereotyped gay. Sometimes I shudder at the gay Mardi Gras thinking that hetro's view this as the gay stereotype.  I think to think that there's a silent majority of gay people who don't 'advertise' being gay but just go about loving our partners without fanfare.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..