Jump to content
    grahamsealby
  • Author
  • 5,628 Words
  • 1,579 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Billabong - 7. Chapter 7

Chapter Seven

7.1

He stared at the image reflecting back at him; the stark-naked image reflecting back. He saw a young late teenage youth, well-nourished , superbly muscled, handsome facial features, tanned and with a head of closely cropped blond hair. It was a pleasing appearance, one that should inspire confidence and an encourage friendship. But internally it was a vastly different narrative. He lived a life in terror; in terror of his father, Colonel Garth Stamins . . . because he was gay. He was terrified his father would find out, and either disown him or pack him off to some Military Academy School where his life would be one of misery. Even worse would be to endure psychological readjustment that his father recommended for all gays.

Yes he, Kenny, Kenny Stamins was internally terrified of what his father would do if he discovered the truth. His mother? Well she too was scared shitless of her husband; Garth Stamins was not a man to be trifled with, and she had the bruises to attest to that. He was rigid in his beliefs and prejudices, and as evidenced by his recent press conference, he was not about to tolerate and apply any policy of the army that he considered wrong. He was a good soldier, even though he was a bastard.

Now Kenny started to clothe himself for the coming ordeal. After tee-shirt and boxers, he dressed in the outfit his mongrel dad had chosen. Military tunic , military pants and military trappings; he was to be the regular toy soldier, bedecked for appearance only, even in the heat of a Darwin summer.

Kenny gave one final brush of hair that didn't need brushing and prepared himself for the torment. Down below his window he could hear the sounds of the garden party his parents were giving to officers under his dad's command. His mother would be there dutifully smiling and being a perfect hostess; in a moment Kenny must join her as the perfect son of a legendary commander.

Bullshit! It's all bullshit. My dad's a psychopath with more than a fair dose of cruelty. If only his troops knew the real Colonel Stamins they'd be horrified. How many nights have I lain in bed shedding silent tears and wishing my mother would leave the bastard; at least then they both could have a semblance of a happy life. I just wish he was dead. All I want is someone to love. No, no I'd settle just for sex; I'm tired of relieving meself whilst watching porn, and with gays being murdered in parks and other locations, the beats around here are too dangerous. Oh shit, just to feel naked male flesh; just to feel another man caressing my body . . . is that too much to ask?

(Sigh) Now prepare yourself Kenny me lad; go forth, gird yer loins, put on a happy face - and keep away from the cunt.

* * *

7.2

Jason had no experience being a waiter, but the colonel had decreed that all corporals must offer to serve at the Chief's garden party. Luckily, not all corporals were selected; unluckily, Jason was one of the chosen few.

I know where Scottie is now. He's at the billabong with Mark, probably fucking their eyes out. It's bloody unfair; while he's getting laid I'm here, completely overdressed in this bloody heat, and prancing around like some love-sick donkey. Look at all these fawning cunts. They're all tripping over themselves trying to suck up to Colonel Arsehole. (Suddenly taking a glass of scotch from his tray and downing it) There, that's better! Wonder if I could find an officer to love me, like Scottie has. No, no that’s too much to ask, and too . . . shit! Who's that? That youngster dressed in military garb- must be the Colonels son. God, he's hot; I'm a sucker for blonds with blue eyes. His pants are too tight; just look at the way his arse is defined - it's fuck'n beautiful. Just for fun, I'll try flirting with him.

Kenny ambled over towards his mother and endured the introductions and bullshit compliments. Looking around and realizing he was the only late teenager here, he just tuned out knowing it'll be over soon, and he'd can go back to surfing for porn and getting off. Lost in thought he jumped when a voice behind him said,

'I don't suppose I could corrupt you with a man's drink; you look like you need one.'

Turning around, Kenny's heart started thumping because the voice belonged to a handsome young man with grey-blue eyes and tousled brown hair. The smile was gentle but very friendly. Obviously a waiter, he proffered a tray of alcoholic drinks containing glasses of wine, scotch and champagne, all of which stood sweltering in the summer sun. Kenny hesitated to make a choice, but then the good-looking voice said,

'Here take this glass of scotch, I heard it say it was too hot being out in the sun, and It wanted to be taken by a handsome young man, who was probably the most attractive man here.'

(Smiling) Geeze thanks (looking at Jason's tag) Corporal Jason. I'm not supposed to drink, and certainly not hard liquor; if my father . . . '

'Let's put it this way, this glass is your Commander-in-Chief and it commands you to drink it; you can't disobey a direct order can you?'

'No sir, I can't'

'I'm not a 'sir', my name is Jason, and I find you a very attractive young man.'

Oh shit Jason, you’ve gone too far.

He called me a man, this really gorgeous guy who's probably about 4 years older than me, finds me attractive. Shit I think he's flirting with me, and I don't know what to do. Suddenly I feel uncomfortable and (downing the drink in one gulp) I hope this'll help. Why are my innards turning to water?

'Atta boy, here down another one as quickly as you can (which Kenny did). I'm supposed to circulate, but if you want, I'll come back in a minute. Hey, what's your name Soldier?'

'Kenny, I'm called Kenny. Can I call you Jason, instead of corporal?'

'If you don't I won't come back with a tray of ice cold scotch.'

Jason left and began the task of circulating the crowd. All the time Kenny watched him and found himself becoming sexually aroused.

Geeze he's sexy. What I'd do to get him naked and lying on top of me. The feel of that warm bare flesh, the aroma of his sweat, and the feel of his hardness, that's something I've been dreaming about. But he's a soldier, and the chances that he's gay like me are so remote I shouldn't even think about going there. Still, I got the feeling he was flirting with me, and my gaydar was acting positive. I'll get cheekier and see where it'll take me.

And while Jason was circulating offering drinks he was thinking about the incident.

Well fuck me, I think the lad's gay. My gaydar don't lie and I definitely got a positive feedback. Shit! He's so cute - I must use that word again - and obviously adventurous. He's already had two scotches and bet he'll be up for more. Gotta watch it though, if Colonel Arsehole finds his son drunk he'll go looking for the how. Whatever! God I'd love to plough that young, inviting, firm arse. Hey, Scottie you shithead, I might be able to have some fun after all. Wow there! Gotta remember he's the Colonel's son, and if he is gay then the lad must be goin' through some heavy emotional shit. Ya gotta be careful Jason; this could be like walkin' into a minefield.

After a suitable time, Jason circled back to where Kenny was being bored by a young-ish lieutenant. Spotting Jason, he excused himself and headed to where Jason was standing. It wasn't lost on Jason that Kenny sought him out instead of the other way round.

'Anymore thirsties looking for relief, ummm Jason? I feel it's my duty to do the right thing.'

'Well surely Master Kenny, ahhh does damn declare that this poor glass here in front, has been abegging me to help out a cute lad like you. You must be sorely parched, astandin' here in this awful heat. Please take him.'

So Kenny did, but Jason felt a little warning was necessary.

'Go easy chum, that's your third and with the hot sun, the booze will go quickly to your head and I'll be in shit.'

'I'll be OK Jason, I'm used to drinkin' a lot more than this. Now I'm gonna be bold; would it be possible to meet you, sorta one on one, anytime soon. (Self-consciously) You're really cute and I'd like to see you again.'

Bingo!!

'It would be my pleasure to meet again with someone as cute as you, Kenny. Fact is, I was gonna ask you the same thing; you beat me to the punch. Sure It ain't the booze talkin'?'

'Well it helped overcome my shyness, and if it results in meeting you again, then it's like holy water. I feel blessed. Whoops! If I don't stop I'll tell you my life story.'

(Laughing) You really are someone I'd like to get real close to Kenny; how about we meet (naming time and place) if that's ok with you?'

'Hey, that's perfect; it works perfectly for me, and Jason, I'm looking forward to next (naming date).

'Me too.'

* * *

7.3

Geeze, I wish we could stay here forever. It's so beautiful and peaceful. Just look at Mark's body, all muscled and tanned. I love the way when he lies on his stomach, his arse becomes two mounds of enticing male flesh. Every time I look at them, I get horny even though we've just finished fucking.

Just then a slight breeze rippled the pond water and gave a little relief from the sun.

OH that's good; thank you lord. Now he's all sweaty and I can see it running down between his arse cheeks; shit! I can't help meself.

Bending over Mark, he licked off the stream of sweat trickling down towards his bum-hole. Immediately Mark jerked and turning over demanded,

'What the hell are you doing lover, I was almost asleep. Oh gross, you're eating me sweat?'

'Well I was lyin' here drinkin' in the sight of you, and then , couldn't help it, I had to remove the little trickle of sweat workin' its way down to your arse. Hold still, I'm gonna do it again.'

Mark groaned as Scott's tongue danced all over his pucker and licked up any sweat that was pooling there. Then abruptly,

'I'm horny again lover-man, I need to get inside you again, but this time I want to do something different.'

(Warily) What? What's going through that beautiful head of yours?'

'Let's do it in the pool. I want to lie down in the shallows until the water covers you completely from your shoulders down. Then I'm gonna lay on top and fuck you with the water covering us. How does that sound?'

'(Smiling) Kinky, but I'm game.'

And so they did. Mark lay on his stomach with his head in the shallows. When Scott entered Mark, they were both cocooned with water, and the act of sex itself was enhanced by being underwater. They were almost floating, and the luxurious feel of cool water was an added sensation to the act itself. It was exhilarating and exciting; when they finally climaxed it was a totally new experience.

After they'd finished they lay back on the sand and let the sun's warmth dry them. Mark had an idea,

'Hey Scottie, how about we come here and camp out for a night? We can get a suitable tent from Stores, food from the Officers Mess, and hire the horses out for an entire weekend. How does that sound?'

'Terrific! That's a great idea. As a kid I used to love camping out. It sure takes me back to happier times. When can we do it?'

'Let's pick a weekend when there's nothing on and plan on that. Just you and me; anyone else would spoil the adventure. Just imagine lying out here in the night looking at the stars with just each other for company.'

'Man that sounds so good. Looking at the canopy of stars and lying close to you will be magic. Oh shit lover-man, I just can't wait.'

* * *

7.4

Bert Kreek was frantic; he was terrified and extremely worried. You see, it had begun.

At first he didn't take much notice, but then it became obvious people were ignoring him. They weren't shunning him, they were simply ignoring him. Whenever, he crossed paths with someone, they'd look away and not make eye contact. Several times squaddies would cross the street rather than pass him by. When he sat with people in the canteen, they would talk without including him; if he asked a question he was ignored.

Then the other night, he'd gone into Darwin to drink by himself at his favourite pub. Suddenly, two Afro-Americans sat themselves uninvited at his table. They looked angry. The angriest one spoke,

'We hear corporal that you've been calling us niggers and making disparaging remarks about our skin colour and race. (Horrified, Kreek went to protest) No, we don't want to hear any bullshit from you, we just want to issue a warning. If you continue, you'll end up dead - painfully dead. You got it? We just want you to know you've been warned. At that, they both got up and disappeared as quietly as they'd arrived.

And there was more. He'd been given silly, stupid and unreasonable tasks to perform; then fault would be found, and he was subject to ridicule. Then, just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, someone posted on Facebook that he had a tiny dick. He was absolutely humiliated and there was nothing that he could do about it. Nothing. He knew people were laughing at him behind his back, because he could hear them sniggering.

But the African Americans frightened him more than anyone else. Of course he wasn't making derogatory comments about American blacks, but no-one believed him. He literally was totally alone and in fear of his life; and to stop the intimidation all he had to do was confess.

Didn't they say all they wanted was a confession. But if I confess what would the punishment be? They said the death penalty was off the table and yet these black yanks promised death if the derogatory remarks continued . Leaving the army was not an option as the punishment would continue unabated. I'm better off in the army because at least I've got a mentor looking after me. It's about time to start defending myself, first by calling the Colonel ASAP, and secondly by threatening to use leverage.

* * *

7.5

'Hey good lookin', you certainly appear more comfortably dressed than the last time I saw you. Here jump in and we'll be off.'

'Thanks Corp err . . . Jason. You're pretty impressive in civvies; I bet the girls fall over themselves to date you.'

Jason had a momentary concern at Kenny's last remark. He'd signed out a jeep and was picking the lad up outside his home. To avoid any confusion Jason had to set the record straight before they're relationship goes any further.

'Ummm look mate, I hope I didn't get the wrong vibes from you at the garden party. (Pause) I'm gay Kenny, and if that's gonna be a problem then let's stop here before any harms done.'

(Kenny starred at Jason and looked worried) Oh hell no mate, I mean we're OK, I’m gay. I just wasn't totally sure, and before I made a fool of meself, I thought I'd try and suss you out. Sorry, sorry; I can be a dunce sometimes, but I also I have to be careful about my personal life as you can well understand. My dad doesn't know I'm gay, and I'm terrified of what he'll do when he finds out. Here.'

Kenny picked up Jason's hand, turned it over palm up and licked it.

'(Laughing) Hey, that's so cool and weird, but I love it. When you mentioned girls and me, I thought I might have gotten the wrong impression from you; I didn't want to hurt you by perhaps forcing my being gay on you. Fact is, I've been dreaming of kissing you since we met. But let's get on with our date. I know a little pub in Darwin that'll be good for our first get-together, so let's away.'

It was only a short twenty minutes' drive to the pub, so the conversation was limited to ‘how ya goin' and ‘gee the weathers been rotten hot' and such.

The pub itself was ideal; it provided intimate conversation cubicles that allowed for frank and open discussions. First they approached the bar and ordered their drinks, both opting for cold beer. Because of the climate, Darwin is one of the world's largest beer consuming cities. On finding a quiet place, they both took a long swig of grog[1] before attempting any conversation.

'When I first saw you Kenny, (looking directly into the lad's eyes) I felt something akin to an electric jolt. I can't explain it boyo, but I find myself very attracted to you. I hope I'm not too forward; I don't want to scare you off.'

'Oh no, no. Look, I know I'm young, but (pausing to take a sip of beer) I've yearnings that had to be suppressed. . . I feel confident to tell that my only sex encounters have been with my hand and the internet. Whilst that's OK in keeping the pressure off, I've really ached for someone to be with. Just as I was getting dressed to come down to the torture, I was whinging to myself about not having someone in my life. (Leaning forward and squeezing Jason's hand) The I heard a voice, turned around, and there you were. For a moment, I got a bit dizzy because there's something about you that captured my heart. I hope I don’t sound too juvenile?'

'(Laughing) of course not. I mean I know your eighteen (Kenny nodded) but I'm only twenty-two; the four years difference means nothing to me, honestly, nothing to me. You can keep saying sweet things, and I'll sit here and listen until hell freezes over. There's something about you boyo; there's something that tells me your more intelligent than your eighteen years. But (drinking a gulp of beer) leaving that aside, I like you. Yes, that's it, I really like you. Except for me mate Corporal Scott Garnett, I've never really liked anyone before - so there you are. Now, why don't you tell me a little about yourself.'

'Me? What's there to tell. Grew up under strict father who runs house like a military mission. I'm much closer to me mum. I don't take after my father, and certainly don't have any plans for going into the army. I love swimming - who in Darwin doesn't - and athletics in the winter time. Also love Aussie rules and barrack for the Bulldogs[2]. Love creative writing and wrote some short stories in year 11. Also good at geography. (taking a drink and putting his glass down gently) There, that’s me.'

'Oh come on, all you’ve told me is about what you've done, not who you are. If I'm gonna screw you senselessly later on, I want to know about the person who I'm gonna share me seed with. C'mon Kenny Stamins who are you?'

'Jesus, Mary and Joseph, (sounding flustered) I just about sprung a stiffy. You don't mince words do you. I mean . . .'

'Well are you gonna let me lick you all over? Then afterwards I’ll suck yer cock until yer screaming for me to stop, and then gently put me cock inside you and fuck until we both cum. That's what I plan to do if ya'll let me?'

'Holy fuck! I love it. Will I let you? You can do what you said all night if you wants; no argument from me. Shit, I'm sweating and finding a bit hard to breathe. So ( draining his beer glass dry) so, let's get a refill I need it. But can you do the honours, I'm a little embarrassed, if ya know what I mean.'

'OK (laughing) didn't mean to upset you, but I do believe in being honest. No point pussey-footing around. Here let me get another - large? (Kenny nodded) Hold yer thoughts, I'll be back soon.'

My god I wasn't prepared for that. Wow, Jason don't pull any punches. But, I like it. Just straight to the point and no silly girlie wasting time seduction stuff. I mean we both want sex so why go coy about something that's natural. What a guy, just standing there at the bar he looks sexy. I can't wait to get him undressed and feel his naked flesh on mine. Those jeans really do justice to his body, and I can't wait to get my hands on his cock. As to penetration, I'm ready; little does he know that I've been practising on myself for a long time, hoping that someday, someday I'll have the real thing. This virgin is about to be deflowered. Weeehhh!

Jason's return with two large pints of ice-cold beer, interrupted Kenny's musing. After they both took large swigs, Jason continued,

'C'mon Kenny, tell me about the inside man, the boy , his secrets , his dreams and any torment. Don't be afraid’ cause after you've unloaded, I'll fill you in on me. It's only fair, ain't it?'

'Well, I knew when I was about twelve that something was going on inside me that wasn't normal. Try as I might, I just couldn't get interested in girls. I suppose you've been through this yourself (Jason nodded) so you know what I mean. I tried, took girls out to the movies, and tried the usual petting after I drove them home. I was hopeless and almost terrified, because I couldn't get an erection. Buddies of mine would gloat over their conquests and tell the usual tall tales that adolescent boys do . . .

Y'know, there's something about this young man that gets through to me. I'm not only attracted to him sexually but also emotionally. Sure, I like him, but what if there's more; what if I could be falling in love? Nah, it's too soon for stuff like that; ya don't fall in love at first sight do ya? But then I remember what Scottie told me about meeting Mark and falling in love straightaway. Nah, it's too soon.

. . . Anyway, cutting a boring story short, I eventually twigged that I was gay, and that’s when my real problems began. I'm talking about my father. (Jason mumbled that he understood) You only see my Dad occasionally, and I know what the troops think of him’ cause I've heard talk. Would it surprise you to know he's worse than what you think, much worse.'

Kenny paused as he remembered unpleasant memories, then continued,

'Up till I was sixteen, he used to cane me for any indiscretions, even the slightest, because he's a masochist and loves to inflict pain. One day just after I turned seventeen, he went to cane me, and I stood up to him. I told him that if he ever touches me again I'd bash his brains out. He (laughing) just stood there with his mouth open; my mother heard my outburst and came hurrying in to see what was happening. Later she told me it was an incredible sight. My father stood with his mouth open and a look of fear on his face, whilst I was hunched forward in a fighter's stance, fists balled up and a look of determination writ all over.'

'Hey boyo, that took guts, real guts. Any guy who stands up to a dominating father is OK by me. What did yer mum do?'

'Nothing, she said nothing, but simply looked at my father with contempt. It was all good, because from that day on he never touched either one of us. But look, enough of me what about you. Not fair that I unburden, and you don't.'

'And I will, I will. Just sittin' here listening to you talk has stirred up some terrible needs. Let's get outta here and go somewhere OK? I'm as randy as a sex-starved rabbit.'

'Same here, same here. But where are we headed? You never said.'

'I've got keys to an empty room in the BOQ; as long as we're quiet no one can disturb us, That OK?'

'Just give me a minute!'

* * *

7.6

Kenny was so hard it hurt. For the past ten minutes, Jason had stroked, teased, rubbed, and manipulated his body to a state of extreme arousal. It had all begun when, after closing the door, Jason pulled Kenny to him, and gently kissed him. A surge of passion engulfed Kenny, as the fantasy of his dreams became a reality; the feel of another man's warm lips was so much better than his night-time fantasies. It was also so much better knowing he was kissing Jason; there was no doubt now, he had strong feelings for the corporal. Whatever he wanted to do with him was going to be OK, and as their mouths opened and they duelled with each other, Kenny wallowed in the smell, taste, and feel of the older man.

Breaking off gently, Jason bent his head so that only their foreheads were touching. Then he gently disrobed the young man. First his tee-shirt, next his belt, then his jeans, and finally his undies; soon Kenny stood completely nude and trembling with sexual excitement. Then, even though his hands were shaking, Kenny stripped Jason so that they were both naked.

They broke apart and simply starred at each other. Jason saw a tanned young man with a well-developed frame, strongly muscled, but with little or no body hair. He had beautiful chest definition and an enviable six-pack tummy. His penis was not large but average, and circumcised. On the other hand, Jason appeared to Kenny as a god. Whilst he lacked a tan, his body muscles flexed and arched with his movements. His best feature was his legs; they were anatomically perfect and looked strong. Then there was Jason's strong masculine aroma that made Kenny dizzy. A mixture of sweat, after shave and an earthy source that he couldn't identify. Then he gasped at the size of Jason's penis. In its current semi-arousal state, it was bigger than normal, and uncircumcised. Jason led Kenny to the bed.

For about ten minutes, Kenny was subjected to an expert's erotic manipulation of his body. Fingers caressed nipples, and then stroked his neck, and travelled suggestively up his inner thighs. Then Jason hummed into his perineum, licked all over his tummy and blew gently on his straining penis. But the best - or worst - agony was when his legs were raised, and Jason used his tongue to excite his anus. This was a completely new experience for the youth, and he revelled in the sensation. His body cried out for relief, to be penetrated.

'Jason please, please; I don't want you to stop, but I don't think I can stand anymore pleasure. I'm so ready for your cock; I need a little pain, a little discomfort, before I pass out with desire. Fuck me now, please!'

'(Seductively) Yeah, you don't know what your beautiful body is doin' to me. Your body is stunning Kenny, and sexy, and inviting; When I look down at your man-pussy, I become so hard it hurts. Are you sure you're ready?'

'Yeah please.'

With infinite care, Jason joined their two bodies together and began the rhythm of love. Kenny gave as much as he received and soon they moved as one. Eyes locked on eyes, arms interlocked in rapturous embrace, and flesh against flesh; it was a ballet, a ballet that required no choreography.

Kenny's climax came first, which triggered Jason release.

Then it was over. For several moments, they stayed joined until Jason slowly rolled over and lay beside Kenny. Silently, Jason put his arm around the young man's shoulders and drew his body close.

'I don't know what's better, my climax or simply lying here naked with you Kenny. You're becoming someone very special to me boyo, I want you to know that. I guess I'm a lot more experienced than you are, but I have to say, you gave me pleasure at lovemaking I've not had before. Truly, I don't know how we're gonna work out, but I want to be with you; am I asking too much, to soon?'

'I'm not sure, (slowly) it's all been so quick; I mean, out of the blue you came into my life and pleasured me unlike anything I've experienced before. I'm confused, I'm bewildered, and I'm trying to merge fantasy into reality; am I gonna wake up and find this was just a dream?'

'Ouch! (Concerned) Now I'm worried I've gone ahead too fast too soon. I've allowed my desire for you, to over-ride my common sense. Please forgive me boyo, I can't image how crazy this is for you, and now I've probably stuffed up.'

'(Panicky) Oh no, no, no! That's not it, don't ever say, or think that; it's not you it's me, it's my bad. Jason, beyond any sexual attraction, I have strong feelings for you. I want more of you, and as often, as is possible. No Jason, it's my bad, not yours.'

'I don't understand? You've obviously got a problem, so let's hear it. I don't want any festering sores that may damage our relationship. Let's talk and maybe we can solve your problems together.'

'In a word it's my dad. I've told you how he can be cruel and revels in dishing out punishment. Well, I've always worried about him finding out I'm gay; now I'm worried for you. I can't imagine what he'll do to you as a soldier if he finds out about - us. He'll be feral, he'll want to hurt, and he has the power to hurt you bad. I'm eighteen now, so if he trashes me I can go elsewhere and build a life for myself. I mean, I've thought about this long enough and I've options, but you, I'm really scared for you Jason, because my dad's a psychopath, and in his fury I know he'll harm you.'

(Slowly and thoughtfully) yes I get where y're coming from; yes he's a problem but how much of a problem, I can't speak to. The very worst would be to kill me - or us. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he's that psychopathic, is he? (Leaning over and kissing Kenny gently) Look, this is getting' heavy; we've just met and had great sex, so I don't think we'll be facing any dire circumstances right now. Lett's just enjoy each other, and only think about positives. I admit your dad could be a major problem, but the most important factor is you and me. You're special to me Kenny, very special, and I want to develop our relationship further . . . if you'll let me.'

(Choke) Wow I . . I don't know what to say. You're so much more mature than I, and you're right, lets enjoy the now. I suppose my past father history makes me ultra-cautious, and it would hurt me if someone else - like you - gets hurt because of me. What do you propose we do?'

'Well strangely enough we don't have as much a problem that a friend of mine has; Y'see he's fallin' in love with a gay officer, and . . . '

'(Alarmed) Isn't that illegal, I mean aren’t there strong anti-fraternization rules which prohibit that? Not about being gay, I don't mean that but, but having a relationship. My dad would be carnal if he found out.'

'(Heatedly) Exactly, exactly. I've warned me mate about the problem, but he's so in love with his ca . . . his officer that he's love blind. I don't think he'll be in trouble with the army as much as his lover, but he's an emotional sort, and it'll go heavy on him if they have to separate. Really heavy.'

'Wow, so I guess as long as we don't flaunt our relationship we shouldn't have any immediate problems Eh?'

'Yeah, I guess so, but are you gonna be happy with a furtive relationship? I mean, I'm so happy right now I want to get up and dance, but I can’t, and you can't. It's not right, but we do have to be furtive and careful. Agreed.'

(Pensive) Yep, we don't have a choice if we want to be together; I want to be with you Jason, more than anything. I want to see more of you and find out where all this goes, and . . . fuck my father, fuck him. Bye the way, when are you gonna tell me about yourself, where you came from, your mum and dad, siblings and such.'

'Another time sexy, come here!'

 

[1] Aussie slang for beer

[2] A popular Australian Rules team located in the city of Melbourne

Copyright © 2018 gsealbe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Sometimes I am so slow! Just realkse that Kreek and the Colonel ( Kenny's Dad) are in league. 

Interesting to see how this plays out. 

I am happy for Keny that his firts physical relationship was as good as it was....🤗

Link to comment

Thnx for dredging up memories. I can still remember my own first encounter. God, I was naive, but I remember it wasn't too bad

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..