Jump to content
    Greg_A
  • Author
  • 4,819 Words
  • 2,796 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Blind Date and Beginnings - 9. Blind Date - Part 9

Waiting on Ryan to answer seemed like an eternity, every second stretching for at least a century. The entire time I could feel my stomach doing flips, at least I could feel it flipping when it wasn’t clenching so tight I thought it would implode. My heart was pounding so hard I started wondering if I’d even be able to hear Ryan over its thumping.

Finally unable to bear it any longer, I tore my eyes off my feet to glance at Ryan once again. The look in his eyes startled me. Desire and lust were raging a war with worry and concern. I watched, fascinated, as Ryan licked his lips in hesitation, the little gesture communicating worlds of meaning to me.

“Zach,” Ryan answered softly, his voice gravelly as if he were holding back nearly overpowering emotions. “You have no idea how much I’d love to shower with you. But are you sure? Are you really ready for sex?”

Ryan’s question shocked me and I realized I had made a mistake once again. One of these days I really need to learn how to communicate. It would make my life so much easier!

“I, uh,” I began, trying to figure out how to clear up my latest verbal blunder. “I actually didn’t mean to suggest, uh, having sex.” I felt myself blushing even harder. “You’re right, even though I’d love to, I don’t think I’m ready for that. I’d probably faint and end up in a puddle at your feet if I tried. I’m guessing that probably wouldn’t be a big turn on.” I saw the corners of Ryan’s mouth twitch into a grin at my confession.

I took a deep breath, trying to get my nerves to settle back down. “What I meant,” I continued explaining, “was an actual shower. Uh, with, uhm, maybe a little bit of, well, light petting involved.” My voice was starting to squeak and I had to force myself to talk slowly to keep from running my words together in some incomprehensible mess. “Maybe even uh, heavy petting,” I squeaked, my voice going up at least an octave. I was positive even my toenails were blushing by now.

Ryan was grinning openly at me now and I felt my heart flutter once again at those sexy dimples of his. “God!” Ryan exclaimed in that sensual voice of his. “You are simply frigging adorable when you blush,” he said making my stomach do flips again. After a couple of seconds of grinning at me, Ryan’s sighed softly and he seemed to be trying to push down his own desires. “Petting sounds really good to me, but are you sure you are ready for even that? Are you sure you aren’t pushing yourself too much? I mean, you’re still blushing just undressing in front of me, although I really do think it’s kinda sexy that you do.”

“Well, that bodes well for me,” I answered jokingly, getting a confused look from him. I took another deep breath preparing to elaborate. “I was with Alex for eight years and I still blushed every single time I even took off so much as my shirt in front of him,” I explained making him grin in understanding. “Can’t help it, I’m painfully shy. You’re right though, I am pushing it a little.” I took another deep breath, trying to keep my voice steady. “But I want to push it a little with you Ryan. If I don’t push myself we’ll still be in the same spot a year from now. And I want more.” I was a little shocked hearing myself admit that. It was true, but it was a definite leap for me.

Ryan’s dimples were back full force and his eyes were sparkling with just a hint of that hungry wolf again and I felt myself shiver. “A shower sounds really good then,” Ryan growled in a husky voice. “Actually it sounds like one of my wet dreams!” he continued making me laugh and blush at the same time. “Uh, I probably ought to warn you,” he continued after a couple seconds, giving me a sheepish grin. “It really won’t take much to turn it into a real wet dream for me. I’ve been horny as hell ever since I met you. I swear I’ve been hard more times the last couple days than my entire time in high school.” Ryan had turned a little pink as he confessed that and he bit his lip obviously a little worried. “Are you gonna be ok if I, uh, get a little messy?”

“Well, it’s a good thing we’ll be in the shower then,” I answered smirking at him. “Makes it easier to clean up messes…and get a start on the next one!” I finished making him grin again. “You making a mess won’t bother me,” I assured him in a somewhat more serious voice. “Me making one would though. So, uh, try to avoid going too far, ok?” I asked, my voice a little timid.

“Promise,” Ryan reassured, smiling kindly at me. “You set the pace Zach. I’ll let you take the lead. Stomp on my foot or something if I start going too far.”

Ryan’s comment made me flash to our earlier conversation about dancing and his need for boots and the mental picture of him wearing them in the shower made me bust out laughing. It was absurd, but a small descent into absurdity helped me to relax a little which was probably his intent all along. Although I could tell he was at least a little serious about it too. I could tell Ryan was a bit anxious about going too far with me.

“Well, if we are going to take a shower we should probably head towards the bathroom,” I told him as I started walking that way. “And you need to get out of those scrubs,” I told him, only blushing a little. I was suddenly conscious again of the fact that I was practically naked in front of him and I figured it would help me feel less awkward if he was similarly undressed. Besides, I was looking forward to watching him strip. What? I’m uptight, but I still enjoy a good show!

I heard Ryan chuckling as he followed me and I started feeling even more awkward thinking that my entire backside was on display for him. It was more than a little stupid considering I was getting ready to shower with him and I’d be completely nude, but I still felt extremely exposed. I very firmly pushed that thought out of my head and refused to think about it, which of course only made me think about it that much more. Damn insecurities!

Ryan had managed to pull off his clothes on the way and I paused a second or two to admire his body before starting the water for our shower. I probably would have paused a little longer but Ryan noticed me staring at him and gave me a wolfish grin that got me blushing all over again. I adjusted the water, pretending like I was trying to get it to the perfect temperature, but really just steeling my nerves. After a second of mental bracing, I took a deep breath and turned to face Ryan and dropped my jock, exposing myself completely to him.

Ryan had cocked his head slightly, watching my movements and I’m sure it wasn’t too hard for him to figure out my state of mind and how nervous I was. He was smiling gently at me, slowly letting his eyes wander over my body, and to my amazement he seemed to really like what he saw. “I’m a little torn here,” he said softly, his voice gravelly again. “I really liked the way you looked in that jock, but this is damn good too! You are incredibly sexy!”

“You obviously need glasses,” I protested, totally flustered at his comments. “But I’m never letting you get your eyes checked,” I finished, embarrassed and rattled by his compliments. Ryan smiled gently at me again and walked slowly towards me, letting his eyes rove slowly over my body. My instincts were to grab something to cover up and fighting those impulses was making me a little twitchy. I forced myself to just look straight at his eyes, trying to push the thought of my nudity out of my brain with only limited success.

Ryan reached a spot just in front of me and slowly reached out his hand to take mine before he stepped into the shower and under the streaming water. He slowly pulled me towards him, gently coaxing me to join him, and almost mesmerized I found myself stepping under the flowing water next to him. Still smiling gently, Ryan remained motionless for a few moments letting me get used to the idea of being next to him in such an intimate fashion before he slowly brought my hand up to touch his chest.

“You set the pace Zach,” Ryan said to me in such a soft voice I could barely hear him over the water. “You lead the way,” he finished still smiling at me as he released my hand, leaving it resting on his chest.

That moment was almost like an awakening to me. I could feel the gentle rise and fall of Ryan’s chest with his every breath, the slightly fast thumping of his heart as he controlled his excitement, the play of his muscles with every slight shift of his body. I found myself slowly tracing the tracks of the water over his skin with my fingers marveling at what I found. I leisurely traced the contours of his pectorals and ran my fingers dreamily over the taught ridges of his stomach. I smiled as I watched Ryan flinch slightly as my wandering fingers apparently tickled his sensitive skin around his belly button and I filed the fact he was ticklish away for future use. I let my fingers trace the silky hairs of his treasure trail leading down from his belly button and my eyes widened in amazement as they finally fell on Ryan’s pulsing erection. It was a little naïve of me, but I honestly hadn’t considered the fact that my touch might be arousing him so I was more than a little surprised when presented with the evidence.

Ryan grinned at me in amusement as he saw my look of astonishment and I could tell he knew exactly what I was thinking. “I told you that you turned me on,” he laughed softly and I found myself looking back up at him, grinning like an idiot.

“Good” I said almost absently, turning my attention back to exploring Ryan’s body. I was enthralled with my investigation of this gorgeous man’s sculpted physique and I lost myself in examining every inch of Ryan’s most private and sensitive parts with my curious fingers. I lost track of how long I spent just touching him, running my fingers over his sensitive skin, surveying every inch of him. Time lost all meaning to me and I was only brought back to reality when I heard Ryan draw a shuddering, gasping breath. I quickly looked up into Ryan’s eyes and I couldn’t help grinning when I saw he was struggling to keep control. I absently wondered just how long I had spent running my fingers over his body to bring him to this state. It was very obvious he was fighting a losing battle against his impending orgasm.

“Zach,” Ryan groaned, his muscles starting to tremble. “I’m gonna lose it,” he stammered and groaned again. I couldn’t help smirking at him as I let my fingers lightly stroke his shaft once more, making him take a final deep, gasping breath. Ryan shuddered a final time, every muscle twitching, as he lost control and his orgasm exploded thru his body. I had thought Ryan was gorgeous before, he was simply stunning as I watched him give way to the waves of pleasure coursing thru his body.

“Woof!” Ryan finally exhaled weakly after sever minutes, trying to recover. He opened his eyes and gave me a tired, but extremely happy smile. “Oh, that was intense,” he murmured between deep breaths and I couldn’t help smirking at him again.

“Hey!” I teasingly admonished him. “No pulling the guy thing and trying to roll over to go to sleep. At least wait till we are back in the bedroom. You’re too big for me to carry.”

Ryan laughed tiredly at my teasing, still trying to catch his breath. “No chance of me going to sleep yet,” he smiled back at me. “I haven’t had my turn of petting you yet!”

Ryan’s teasing jerked me back to reality and I felt my stomach knot up in worry. I forced a smile and a strained chuckle, but I could tell I wasn’t fooling Ryan. I could see he knew I was nervous and his smile became very gentle once again. “It’s ok Zach,” Ryan murmured to me. “We can put that off till another time if you want.”

I stared into Ryan’s green eyes for what seemed hours and gradually I felt myself relax a little. I was still nervous as hell but Ryan’s gentleness and understanding calmed me. I felt myself beginning to smile shyly at him once again, feeling awkward and flustered, but I wanted this. I wanted to have Ryan touch me, to run his fingers over my body, and yes, to pet me. Maybe not to the point I had taken him, although a very loud voice in my head was growling at me that it did want exactly that. I wasn’t quite ready to give in to that voice yet, but I wanted to feel Ryan’s fingers on my skin. I wanted that very badly!

Ryan’s smile became incredulous as he apparently read my mind once again, and his eyes were sparkling. He slowly and gently brought his hands up to my chest, moving gradually and deliberately to keep from startling me. He let his hand rest for several minutes on my chest, staring straight into my eyes, letting me get used to his touch. After several minutes of just feeling the rise and fall of my chest, he slowly began to move his fingers, lightly running them thru my chest hair. His touch was so gentle, and so feather light, it sent sparks down my spine and I felt myself shiver slightly at the intensity of his touch.

Ryan paused his movements for a second at my shivering; staring intently into my eyes to make sure I was ok. I felt myself growl a little in protest that he had stopped, surprising myself a little that such an animal like noise had come from me. The smile breaking over Ryan’s face could have shamed the sun and I felt myself blush knowing he had heard my growl and knew that I wanted more. A lot more!

Ryan gently leaned in and kissed me, biting softly on my lower lip, making me open my mouth slightly in surprise. He quickly took advantage of that and deftly began to explore my mouth with his tongue as his fingers once again took up their investigation of my chest. His fingers roamed unhurriedly over my skin with feather like caresses that only inflamed my desire more. I could feel the rumbles in my chest as I growled again, this time in pleasure and Ryan broke his kiss, grinning at me like a lunatic.

Ryan let his fingers go back to slowly roaming over my body and his touch seemed to send sparks thru my body every place he touched. His pace was deliberately slow, his touch feather soft, his hands in constant but leisurely motion. His wandering hands drifted across my skin, never pausing long in any one area before straying to the next. The slow, gentle, unhurried pace aroused a flaming desire in my body that became very apparent to him when his hands trailed down my waist and over my crotch.

Ryan’s grinned even wider as his fingers brushed over my now hard shaft and I felt myself blush once again. I was both relieved and, surprising myself, dismayed when he let his fingers roam on towards my stomach once again, continuing his unhurried exploration of my body. I knew I wasn’t ready for Ryan to do much more than he was now, but that voice in my head was protesting very loudly that it wanted more. It was very apparent that parts of my body were in full agreement with that voice too, and every time Ryan let his hand wander back over my shaft or balls that voice got louder and harder to ignore.

We spent what seemed hours under the streaming water, Ryan’s hands constantly moving over my body, exploring and re-exploring every inch of my skin. His devilish fingers kept me in a state of constant arousal but he deftly kept me from ever losing complete control. We could have spent a blissful eternity there, but finally the water began to show signs of cooling and I knew we must have been on the verge of using the last of my hot water.

“Damn,” Ryan muttered disappointed as he too felt the water beginning to chill. “I guess we’ve been in here for a while,” he said softly. “We need to get you a bigger water heater,” he joked making me laugh but I was in full agreement with him.

Ryan brought his hands up to my shoulders, rubbing them tenderly and let his eyes drift down to my crotch and my very obvious erection. “Uh, Zach,” Ryan asked me softly. “Do you, uh, do you want me to finish that?” he asked hesitantly, trying to keep his eagerness out of his voice. “I know that’s a big step for you,” he continued hesitantly. “And it’s ok if you don’t want me to. But, uh, well, I don’t want to leave you, uh, frustrated…” he trailed off.

Ryan’s hesitancy was very cute and I found myself grinning even while blushing at his offer. I was extremely tempted to accept, to give in and let that growling animal voice in my head have its way, but as appealing as it sounded I knew it would be a mistake. I was feeling much calmer and more sure with Ryan, but I knew it was still too soon and I’d end up having a panic attack. “I better not,” I mumbled biting my lip in frustration at myself. “I really want to Ryan, but…” I trailed off, hanging my head in shame.

“Zachie,” Ryan soothed, rubbing my shoulders comfortingly. “It’s ok.”

“No its not!” I interrupted. “I’m sorry Ryan,” I apologized in agony still not looking him in the eye. I was really wishing I could have a selective lobotomy right about then. Maybe then I could be a little more normal.

Ryan gently lifted my chin with his fingers till I was looking into his smiling eyes. “Zachie,” he said soothingly again. “It’s ok,” he repeated. “I understand. I’m really looking forward to when we can share that, but I’m patient. I only want to share that with you when you are ready.”

Ryan’s calm, gentle, understanding acceptance of my quirks nearly brought me to tears. I buried my face in his chest to keep from having to look into those sweet, understanding eyes and I felt Ryan wrap his arms around me. He held me for several minutes, not saying a word and just letting me get a grip back on my emotions. Finally I shifted my head and peeked up at him timidly and saw him still smiling gently at me. He really was too good for words.

After a few more seconds I felt Ryan shiver and I realized the last of the hot water had given out. “Ok, we really need to get out of here,” Ryan said laughing thru his chattering teeth. “Few more minutes of this and my dick is gonna turn into an innie!”

I laughed as the serious mood was broken and Ryan quickly turned off the water still shivering. I grabbed a towel and started briskly rubbing him with it to warm him back up. Besides, drying him off gave me an excuse to touch him and that felt really good right now. After several minutes of toweling him off and letting my hands roam over his body Ryan was no longer in danger of having his dick turn into an innie!

“Careful Mister,” Ryan joked, laughing at me. “Much more of that and I’ll be back in danger again of having a wet dream tonight.” I grinned at him, thinking to myself that his having a wet dream didn’t sound all that bad to me, but I let him take the towel and begin to dry me off.

Once we were both dry, Ryan followed me back into my bedroom and towards my dresser. My self-consciousness was beginning to reassert itself and I felt a very real need to put some clothes on. As I pulled open my underwear drawer, I felt Ryan come up right behind me looking over my shoulder curiously.

“Oh My God!” Ryan exclaimed loudly. “You have Scooby Doo boxers!” he shouted excitedly. “I love Scooby! You have to wear one of them! I want to see you in them. Pleeeease!”

I looked over my shoulder grinning and blushing at him. I was loving that we had found something else we shared in common, although I was a little embarrassed that he was looking at my underwear. “Yeah, I love Scooby too,” I admitted blushing even harder. “Uh, which pair do you want me to wear?” I asked giving in to his request I wear them.

Ryan looked at my several pairs of Scooby boxers for just a second before grabbing a pair of silk boxers with little pictures of Scooby all over them. “These!” he said grinning, his eyes twinkling. “I want you to wear these!” He held them out to me, grinning mischievously. “These will look…and feel, really good on you,” he said with an impish grin.

I felt my blush spreading down my chest as I wordlessly took them out of his hand and put them on. The feel of the silky material against my skin was going to be hard to ignore, especially with Ryan leering at me, and I knew it wouldn’t be long before I was forming a tent in them. I started to grab a pair of shorts to quickly pull on when Ryan grabbed my hand stopping me.

“Will you just wear the boxers?” he asked pleadingly. “Please? For me? It’s almost like having shorts on.”

It was most definitely NOT like having short on. People don’t stare at my crotch like Ryan was when I’m wearing shorts. But he was so very cute pleading with me like that and I couldn’t resist giving him his way. “All right,” I gave in blushing even harder. “But we aren’t going to be able to grill out now. I’m not running around outside in just my boxers!”

Ryan’s grin spread from ear to ear with happiness. “That’s ok,” he agreed, his eyes sparkling. “It’s too late to cook out anyway. We can just have sandwiches or something. You got PB&J? I love peanut butter!”

I couldn’t help laughing at him, he was being exceptionally cute. “Yes, I have peanut butter,” I told him. “I love it too, but I think I can make you something a little better than PB&J. Unless you just want it. I’ve got some turkey breast we can make sandwiches with.”

“Sounds good!” Ryan agreed kissing me quickly. “Uh, do you mind if I just wear my underwear too?” he asked walking over to his bag of clothes. “I didn’t really have a whole lot of clean clothes left,” he admitted looking up at me grinning shame faced. “I hate doing laundry!” he laughed. “Besides, I normally just lounge around my place in my underwear at night when I’m home. Is that ok?”

“You can lounge around nude if you want,” I told him grinning. “I got used to having naked guys running around living with Alex and Jason. Just don’t mind me if I drool a little bit every now and then,” I joked.

Ryan laughed and winked at me as he pulled on a pair of low rise briefs that didn’t leave much to the imagination. “I’m really going to have to do laundry,” he grumped as he adjusted himself. “I only wear these when I’m out of everything else. They are a bit tight,” he complained. I had to agree with him but at the same time I had to admit I was glad he was running low on clothes. He looked damned good in those briefs!

Ryan followed me to the kitchen and stood behind me as I started making our sandwiches. He was doing his very best to distract me by nibbling along my neck and ears and he had his arms wrapped around me holding me very tightly. I could feel every inch of his body pressed against me, the warmth emanating from him feeling very good, and I had to concentrate to keep from getting distracted. It was a testament to just how good his affectionate nuzzling was that I had to focus so hard on such a simple task as sandwich making!

I made us several sandwiches since I knew he was hungry and then we retired to my living room to feast. I flipped on the news and settled back against Ryan to enjoy his warmth once again. Once Ryan had finished eating I quickly started to worm my way into his arms once again, wanting him to hold me. Ryan grinned at me as he accommodated my wishes and wrapped his arms around me, leaning back with me lying against his chest. That has always been one of my favorite positions to relax in and I sighed my utter contentment as Ryan began to slowly rub my chest and stomach with his hands. I was in heaven!

“Guess Alex was right when he told me to rub your tummy to make you happy,” Ryan teased me after several minutes. “You’re actually purring!” I blushed as I realized I had been unconsciously making contented rumbling noises in my chest. “Do you want to go to bed?” Ryan asked grinning at me in amusement. “We’ll have more room to sprawl out and I’ll be able to rub your tummy easier.”

I grinned knowing I was being spoiled and loving every minute of it. “That sounds really good!” I agreed. I didn’t really want to get up, but the thought of getting even more comfortable and cuddling with Ryan was enough of an enticement to get me moving. I stood and gave Ryan my hand to help pull him up.

“Good!” Ryan exclaimed grinning. “I want to get out of these damn briefs anyway. My boys are scrunched!” I couldn’t help laughing as Ryan adjusted himself, wincing slightly. Ryan didn’t even wait till we got back to the bedroom to strip off his underwear and I got the treat of getting to watch him walk naked down my hall.

Once we got to my bedroom, we both quickly ran thru the nightly ritual of brushing our teeth. Then Ryan wordlessly handed me one of my pain pills, arching his eyebrow at me as I started to protest. Seeing the amused look on his face, I blushed and swallowed the pill without saying a word. I did however wrinkle my nose to voice my opinion of having to take the silly thing and Ryan laughed at me as we headed towards my bed.

Ryan pulled back the covers, lay down, and as usual didn’t bother covering himself as he waited for me to get in. I hesitated at the side of the bed, frowning slightly in thought. Making a quick decision and blushing at it, I quickly pulled off my boxers and practically dove into bed and under the covers. Ryan gave me a questioning but amused look, arching his eyebrows at me.

“You’re not the only one whose underwear was feeling tight,” I mumbled at him embarrassed and making him laugh. I blushed even harder but wiggled up next to him and cuddled into the crook of his arm. “Now stop laughing at me and get back to rubbing my tummy like you promised!” I protested.

Ryan chuckled again and softly kissed me. He then dutifully took up his task of rubbing my tummy. And if his hands occasionally missed and went a little lower than my stomach, well, who was I to complain?

 

Copyright © 2014 Greg_A; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Have I told you lately I just love this story. And this chapter is one of my best. Dw favourite ones. The patience Thanks has to go at Zach's speed is phenomenal. That shower was steamy, hot, organic. But seriously I'm not sure how many men would have eased so much patience as Ryan showed during the shower and even after. you can tell Zach isn't playing games that he is extremely shy but you can also tells that he is frustrated a bit with himself too he wants more. I didn't know one thing for sure that when they do both follow thru with sex its going to put that shower scene go shame. It's going to be a Vesuvius blowout. Romantic chapter loved it to bits.

Link to comment

I love this story. It's so sexy. I can't believe Zach is so shy(?). But Ryan is so patient. Love it.

Link to comment
On 06/30/2013 02:50 PM, Daithi said:
Have I told you lately I just love this story. And this chapter is one of my best. Dw favourite ones. The patience Thanks has to go at Zach's speed is phenomenal. That shower was steamy, hot, organic. But seriously I'm not sure how many men would have eased so much patience as Ryan showed during the shower and even after. you can tell Zach isn't playing games that he is extremely shy but you can also tells that he is frustrated a bit with himself too he wants more. I didn't know one thing for sure that when they do both follow thru with sex its going to put that shower scene go shame. It's going to be a Vesuvius blowout. Romantic chapter loved it to bits.
As always, thanks for the kind words and for reading! I appreciate it - and I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter. I like writing this one - it was fun!

 

Thanks for sticking with me!

Link to comment
On 06/30/2013 09:47 PM, Terry P said:
I love this story. It's so sexy. I can't believe Zach is so shy(?). But Ryan is so patient. Love it.
Thanks so much for reading and commenting. I really appreciate it! I'm glad you are enjoying the story - it's been fun to write.

 

As for Zach, yeah, he's a shy boy. It's actually not too hard writing him and his reactions. His character is based on me so I just write what I'd do!

 

Thanks so much!

Link to comment

I really like a story where sex is not the only reason to read. This is a sweet and sensual dance between Zach and Ryan...they both seem to respect the other and want to be together...when the time is right. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I kinda don't want to screw someone and then have to make a reason to ditch them afterwards because we have nothing to talk about. Anticipation of the union is a great turn on...probably because the best part of sex happens in head...(the big one)...Anyway, great story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.............Mike

Link to comment

They are so sweet :wub: the shower scen was hot :blushing: The story gets better and better - can't wait for next chapter..

Link to comment
On 07/01/2013 02:50 PM, flamingo136 said:
I really like a story where sex is not the only reason to read. This is a sweet and sensual dance between Zach and Ryan...they both seem to respect the other and want to be together...when the time is right. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I kinda don't want to screw someone and then have to make a reason to ditch them afterwards because we have nothing to talk about. Anticipation of the union is a great turn on...probably because the best part of sex happens in head...(the big one)...Anyway, great story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.............Mike
Thanks for reading and commenting - I really do appreciate it! And I'm so glad you are enjoying it.

 

I agree with you too - the brain is the biggest sex organ! I guess I'm an old fashioned romantic at heart - I'm sure it shows in all of my writing. Even if Zach didn't have his hang ups, he'd still be going slow since he's a romantic at heart too.

 

Thanks so much for reading!!!

Link to comment
On 07/02/2013 04:45 AM, Slytherin said:
They are so sweet :wub: the shower scen was hot :blushing: The story gets better and better - can't wait for next chapter..
As always, thanks Little Blue One! I appreciate it so much!

 

I'm glad you are enjoying the story. And, uh, yeah, I had a little bit of fun writing that scene!

 

Thanks again!

Link to comment
On 07/04/2013 02:38 AM, bgk424 said:
Saw!! :wub::blushing:
Hey - thanks for reading and commenting. I really appreciate it!!

 

Hope you have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy the story!

Link to comment
On 02/21/2014 05:02 AM, Suvitar said:
They are so sweet together :wub: and this was a great chapter :*)
Thanks - I appreciate it!

 

Cough cough, uh, yeah. This chapter was, uhm, fun to write!

 

Thanks again!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..