Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Opposites attract - 10. Chapter 10

I woke early in the morning. I heard Kev's steady breathing behind me, his warm and firm body close to mine. One of his arms was slung around me. From the outside this may have looked possessive, but I felt protected and safe. I knew for sure that Kev had no other intentions on his mind. With my index finger, I softly traced along his arm, starting at his very finger tips. I felt for every detail on his arm. I followed the bulge of his biceps, probed every square inch of his triceps and all the other muscles, whose names I didn't know. I once had wondered, whether Kev would feel like granite. I had been wrong. He was firm, but still his skin was soft to the touch, a soothing warmth radiating from him. Touching Kev felt a thousand-fold more complex, more delicate than even the most exquisite stone could feel. I lifted my finger off his arm.

“Please don't stop.”

A trace of desperation was vibrating in his voice. I lowered my finger again, which resulted in a soft intake of breath of his.

“Did I wake you up?”

“If I have to choose between this and sleeping, I do prefer this.” He chuckled.

Since all my defenses against Kev had been annihilated the night before, this sound could penetrate my deepest core now. In addition to the goose bumps, a shiver of pleasure shook my body.

“What was that?”

“That little chuckle of yours has its effects on me. It always had.”

“Oh really…” He was close to my ear now and chuckled again, the result being the same as before, but twice as strong.

“Leon, that is how I feel every time I see you.” He whispered into my ear.

“Kev, why me? You could have every single gay man out there… and also some of the straight ones.”

“Leon, let me return the question. Why me? You are the most caring and loving man I know. You possess an angelic beauty. No one in his right mind would turn you down.”

“Because I love you.”

“And that is my answer to you. Because I love you.”

We kissed and, in silence, we let these words sink in.

 

At last, we got up and decided to stick to our running training today. The campus was deserted, an almost eerie place. We held hands during the entire training, each of us afraid to awake from this beautiful dream, once we would let go of the other.

We had just returned to the dorm and were now undressing in the changing room of the shower. Having got rid of our clothes, Kev said

“Truth and honesty, Leon?”

“I don't understand…”

“You are allowed to look at me, all parts of me.” Kev was grinning now.

I realized with a start that I was still avoiding to look at Kev's private regions. I had brainwashed myself so thoroughly that I would not have noticed myself, what I was doing. Or not doing.

Kev bowed down to me and said in a very low voice, directly into my ear

“I even wouldn't mind you touching me down there.”

I knew that he was joking. Though only two hands full of students had stayed in the dorm, this changing room was still a public place and someone could enter at any moment.

“I will definitely come back to this offer.” I smirked.

“Truth and honesty, Kev?”

“Go ahead.” The grin still plastered to his face.

“Does it grow even more, when it gets hard?”

The grin widened into a full smile.

“You will have to find out for yourself. As the son of a lawyer you wouldn't accept hearsay, would you?”

That said he walked into the shower. I followed suit.

When Kev started to soap up, the raunchier part of me gained the upper hand.

“Let me do that.” I had added a purr to my voice.

“Sure.”

If Kev had smiled any more now, his face would have split into two. He handed me the shower gel. In soft rubs, I started with his chest and went down to his abs. To tease him, I moved up again to his armpits and took care of his back… strictly the upper parts of it, of course. Though my touches had been anything but sexual, Kev was already panting and his cock was hard as a rod of steel, bent up at a very nice angle. His cock and mine thought obviously alike, since I was sporting one heck of an erection, too. Furthermore, I had the answer to my previous question.

“Ah, exhibit A shows obvious signs of gaining considerably in length and girth, when stimulated.”

“Objection. Exhibit A hasn't been stimulated yet.” Kev said, breathing hard.

“Sustained. This omission of duties should be rectified at once.”

My soapy hands grabbed Kev's cock, resulting in a growl of his. Though hot as it was, it still was a little terrifying. Not me touching Kev's cock, that was simply heaven. The fact, that both of my hands together could barely cover two-thirds of it and that its diameter slightly exceeded the diameter of my wrist, made me uneasy. My experience in man-to-man sex was limited, but I knew that I would be in for a rough ride. Pun intended.

The noise of the door opening made us both freeze in mid-motion.

“Sorry, there. Wrong door.”

An unfamiliar voice came from the door, which, to our relief, was closed as fast as it had been opened. The half-wall had kept us hidden from view.

“Oh, exhibit A doesn't react too well to shock.” That was Kev speaking.

Both of us had become flaccid again. We burst out in laughter.

“We better adjourn this hearing.” I said, still laughing.

“Agreed.” Kev commented, his laugh fading into a grin.

Seemed as if both of us were not into public sex… at least not yet.

 

Back in our room, we had fits of laughter again and again. Almost having been caught at touching cocks, seemed hilarious in hindsight. But it had raised another question.

I wasn’t quite sure how to tackle that subject, so I decided for a slow approach.

“Kev…um… exactly how much privacy do you think is appropriate for our relationship?”

That could be coming straight from a publicly funded gay awareness web campaign.

I mentally smote my forehead. But I couldn’t come up with anything sounding more relaxed.

“Getting it on in the showers seems to be a no-go.” Kev smirked.

“No kidding, Kev! How important is being tender in public for you?”

From web campaign to college LGBT meeting.

“Do you feel embarrassed by me?” Kev’s voice was filled with sadness.

I grabbed his hand and kissed it, for his lips were out of range.

“Kev, you dumb jock.” I said tenderly “I want to go out there and announce to the world that Kev Schneider is mine and mine alone. I want to hold your hand out there, smother you with kisses. I want to rub it in everyone’s face. Anyone who is unlucky enough to cross my path.”

Kev kissed me on the top of my head, whispering.

“Sorry.”

“Kev, I love you. I’ve never been so sure about a thing in my life.”

Another kiss was planted on my head.

“I love you, too.” Still a whisper.

“So what about the public hand holding and the smothering?” I said, trying to lighten up the mood again.

Kev chuckled.

“I would like that.” He pretended to think, as if he had to convince himself about it.

“Can it interfere with your scholarship?”

In a perfect world, it couldn’t. But this was real world, expert at fucking up your life since ten thousand B.C. So much for lightening up the mood.

“It’s granted by the college itself. With all that diversity stuff going on here, I don’t think they would mind, quite the contrary. Coach is cool. The team… not quite sure.”

Kev didn’t sound as confident as I had liked him to. My thoughts wandered to my ‘picket fence fund’. In a worst case scenario, it could pay for another one and a half year of college. Whether Kev would accept my money, was a different question. I kept this idea to myself, but having a plan B helped to ease my worries.

“I’m not planning to become a professional bodybuilder. That could be awkward. Gays and professional sports don’t mix well.”

Sad, but true.

“Leon, as you have said I want to show it to the world. I want everyone to know that Leon Fitzgerald is mine and mine alone.” Kev started to grin at the last part of his sentence, echoing my words from before.

I smiled back at him. Together we would make it.

“Um, Leon. Could we rehearse this smothering part? I don’t want to ruin the show because of stage fright.”

I grabbed my pillow and smacked Kev hard with it… and then we thoroughly rehearsed the smothering part.

Copyright © 2011 Hasimir Fenrig; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..