Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Opposites attract - 14. Chapter 14

Courses, training and Kev’s job at the spa had resumed on Monday, but Kev and I spent every free minute together. With Kev I had learned the distinction between sex and making love, always thinking of them to be synonymous before. Kev hadn’t fucked me yet. I hadn’t asked for it and he hadn’t insisted, for which I loved him even more. I was still afraid of his massive cock being rammed up my ass, but I was on my way to overcome my fears. I owed it to Kev, owed it to myself. I wanted to be one with him in any way possible.

The phone call with Mom and Dad had been awkward at first, but had transformed into a moment of true closeness between a son and his parents. We had talked for two hours. I had given a detailed description of Kev and the events leading to our profession of love on Thanksgiving. I was especially moved that my parents did not doubt the sincerity of our feelings once. When they had learned that Kev wasn’t on good terms with his family, they had immediately invited both of us for Christmas.

Later that evening, Kev and I lay cuddled up together in his bed, looking at each other.

“My Mom and my Dad have invited us for Christmas.”

It was the conclusion of my call’s recount to Kev. He didn’t say a word.

“Do you want to go?”

I would have understood if he had not been ready to meet my family.

“Of course.”

He kissed my fore head.

We stayed silent for another quarter of an hour. I knew what was going on in his mind, but had to collect courage, had to convince myself that it was time to ask.

“Do you want to tell me about your family?”

Kev looked into my eyes, their clear blueness piercing deep into me. He finally had found there what he was looking for and nodded.

“I came out to my parents, when I was 16 years old. Perhaps ‘coming out’ isn’t the correct term. Dad had caught me and a boy from the neighborhood making out. After throwing him out of the house, Dad confronted me. He asked whether I was that kind of pervert. I simply nodded. He stormed up into my room and soon after, my stuff was piled up on the front lawn. He made clear in no uncertain terms that I should better join my belongings.”

“Did he hurt you?”

I only dared to whisper.

“No. I was as tall as I am now and had begun my training, though I wasn’t as defined. He was afraid of me. But I would have never hit him back, never.”

“And your mom?”

“My Mom?”

He laughed a cold laugh.

“My Mom did whatever he said. No, he never touched her, either. But he had his ways to make her do his bidding. There are worse things than being hit.”

He had to pause for a short moment.

“I moved in with my Grandpa, Grandpa Schneider that is. He was more tolerant than his son. But my Dad knew where I was and confronted his father about me. Grandpa had stood up for me, had defended me against his only child. But I knew that his heart would ultimately break, if he had to put up a fight against my Dad. So I left for good, never to contact any of them again.”

“Where have you lived?”

“As far away as possible. I found a shelter for homeless youngsters in a small town some thousand miles away from home. I intensified my training, being the only distraction I had. Later, I instructed other kids how to train and was allowed to assist the nurse, who helped out at the shelter. Shortly before finishing high school, I learned about the scholarship at State U. It was the luckiest day in a long time, when I got accepted. I moved to the State U dorm then. But the people at the shelter are still what resembles a family the most for me.”

Kev had finished his story. I was shocked at how cruel his parents had been. At the same moment, I was grateful for his grandfather and that he had found the shelter and that those people had taken good care of him. It was close to a miracle that Kev had emerged as the cheerful and almost unscarred person he was. But there were scars. His reluctance to accept my gifts, his feelings of inadequacy, his uncertainty whether he deserved my love, sometimes hinted at the ill-healed wounds that he had suffered. Everything I could have said would have sounded hollow and inappropriate. It was time for action, not words. I kissed him on the fore head, as he had often done with me. I placed his head on my chest, rested one hand on his cheek and the other caressed the back of his head. Kev should feel that my love was unconditional, that he hadn’t to do anything to deserve it. He already had all of me and I had given it willingly.

After that evening, Kev had relaxed about the visit to my parents. Having shared what he had never shared with anyone before had broken down a wall inside of him. The childlike enthusiasm I liked so much had taken over. He had even asked me about gift ideas for my parents and Christopher in special. Tiffany, Marc and their little son would spend Christmas at my parents’ place as well.

Copyright © 2011 Hasimir Fenrig; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..