Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Opposites attract - 13. Chapter 13

The clothes were gone as soon as he we had entered the privacy of our room. We were beyond tenderness, raw desire had taken over.

Earlier that afternoon, when Kev had been to the training, I had been roaming the web. It had started with checking some forums I participated in, but soon I had been following link after link, letting the web guide me. On one of the pages, an ad banner praising an all male porn page had caught my attention. It had been describing one of their model’s proficiency in deep throating, using very graphical language and pictures. The site had not interested me, but the idea of completely swallowing your lover’s cock had me intrigued. I had searched for FAQs and How-Tos, which all boiled down to deep throating being about relaxation of your throat and practice. I knew for sure that given Kev’s size a lot of practice would be necessary, but I was determined to give him that act of devotion as a gift. The first lesson was about to start. We had ended up in Kev’s bed this time. I had slowly moved down his firm chest and six pack, kissing, nibbling, licking. Kev was already hard as rock when I arrived at his cock. I made a little detour to his balls, taking them into my mouth one by one, caressing them with small pecks. I moved back up the length of his dick, tracing its length with my tongue. Kev was breathing hard. I followed the rim of his mushroom head with my tongue, sizing it up for my further intentions. Kev was now whining in a low tone, his face tense by pleasure. I let the head slip into my mouth. It felt as putting my own fist into my mouth, the tongue amplifying the sensation of size even more. Watching not to touch it with my teeth, I moved the cock head around in my mouth. I built up suction and released it again, letting a rhythm of its own take over. My tongue resumed its probing of the most welcome intruder. I took more of him into my mouth. My research had prepared me well, because I had not to gag when the tip of Kev’s cock hit the back of my throat. I felt content, having accomplished more than I would have thought possible the first time. I gave up control, let my body and my love for Kev decide what to do next. The indulgence in the sensation of his dick cleared my mind of all thoughts. I felt lust, but peace and tranquility flowed over me and through me. An unhuman sound and a tickling sensation at my nose intruded into that trance-like state. I opened my eyes, which were unable to focus due to the proximity of the object they were looking at. I realized with a start that I was buried deep in Kev’s groin. The sound was coming from him and the tickling was caused by his pubes. When I had let myself go my body had decided to take him in, all of him. The shock made me almost gag. I closed my eyes again and desperately grasped at the last strands of the calmness that had permeated my mind mere seconds ago. It did the trick. The urge to get rid of the cock in my throat waned. I started a bobbing motion with my head. Kev’s cock left my throat, just to enter it again moments later. The impossible was ridiculously easy, now it had been accomplished once. It took me some time to figure out a pace and a rhythm that allowed me to pleasure Kev and to breathe. Kev refraining from humping my face helped a lot. My thoughts wandered to him. My sensations were overwhelming, but what Kev felt had to be even more intense. He didn’t last much longer.

“Leon, I am coming.”

Kev started to pull away from me, but I didn’t want him to. Following with my entire body, I managed to keep his cock head in my mouth. The first spurt of his cum lashed across my tongue. An unknown taste spread in my mouth. I knew descriptions of that flavor, calling it salty or sweet. But this characterization couldn’t do the true experience justice. I likened it to some exotic spice in a foreign meal, the sensation of something you are exposed to for the first time. Load after load followed the first, but not a single drop was wasted. The idea of swallowing cum had always felt disgusting, but with Kev it was the most natural thing to do. I wanted Kev to be part of me. He had finally expended himself, his body going limp. I opened my eyes and looked at him, unprepared for what I saw. Tears were flowing down Kev’s cheeks. I scrambled up the bed and rested his face against my chest, caressing his head. His sobs rocked my body.

“What is it?”

“That was beyond everything I have ever experienced or felt.”

His voice was frail and trembled with his crying.

“Hush, hush.”

“Know when people say that you can love someone so much it hurts? I’ve always found it ridiculous. Man, was I wrong.”

His sobs subsided at last. It was the first night that Kev rested in my arms.

 

When I woke up the next morning, Kev’s head was still resting on my chest. My arms were slung around him as far as they could reach. He was sleeping peacefully, his face relaxed, a hint of a smile playing around his lips. The realization that he needed my protection as much as I needed his brought me close to tears myself. Kev opened his eyes and looked at me. He drew me into a passionate kiss.

“Promise me to never let go of me.”

A whisper, barely louder than silence.

“I will be by your side forever.”

The strength of my own voice shocked me, though I had kept it as low as Kev’s. We kissed again.

Finally, we had left the bed and had enjoyed our daily morning routine of running, showering and breakfast. The day passed by. We didn’t talk much, but words were not necessary. The events of the last night had elevated our relationship to a new level of intimacy. Though we did not speak, we touched and kissed every time we got close enough to do so.

By afternoon, the reality of our studies had caught up with the intimate space we had created around us the last days. Kev was sitting at his desk and was working on a paper about anatomy. I was doing likewise, reading a book about integration theory, taking notes from time to time.

“Sounds familiar.”

I looked up at Kev, who had talked to me. I realized with surprise that I had been humming a melody without noticing myself. My mind had strayed to the night when we had watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show together. I started to laugh when I became aware of the song.

“Touch-A, touch-A, touch-A, touch me, I wanna be dirty. Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me, creature of the night.”

I sang out aloud, adding sex to my voice.

“If that’s what you want.”

Kev had shot around the desk, grabbed me and thrown me on my bed, before I knew what was happening. He pinned me down with his body. Kev grabbed both of my wrists in one of his hands and pulled them over my head. I knew he was only using a fraction of his strength, but even if I had wanted to, I couldn’t have broken free. His other hand had formed into a fist and was dragged along the line of my jaw.

“Creature of the night.”

A sly grin accompanied his sexy hiss.

The door flew open and Rob’s voice echoed through the room.

“I’m back, little…”

In a blur, she had crossed the distance between the door and my bed. She grabbed a fistful of Kev’s hair and pulled him back.

“Let go of him, you son of a bitch!”

I had seen Rob angry before, but her features were contorted beyond recognition.

“Rob!”

She didn’t react.

“Roberta Wilkins!”

That never failed. Her glare went from Kev to me.

“It is not what you are thinking.”

“What is it then, Leon?”

She hadn’t called me by my given name for a very long time.

“It is when you normally say ‘It is not what you are thinking’.”

It took her some moments to comprehend.

“Oh.”

A weak sound.

“Oh.”

That one had been much stronger, fueled by realization.

“I’ll… you two… I’ll…”

I gestured at Kev. Rob had forgotten that she was still holding Kev by his hair. She released him. He rubbed his scalp, pain showing in his face.

Without another word she left our room, leaving the door open.

Kev looked at me and a grin formed around his lips, while he continued the caressing of his own head. That had been hilarious and I broke out in laughter. I wasn’t angry at her as I had been with the policemen. I knew that her concern was genuine, given her former sentiments towards Kev, and the situation had been very ambiguous.

“You better talk to her.”

“Shouldn’t we both?”

“I think she’d prefer to talk to you first. Furthermore, my head isn’t too keen on another treatment of hers.”

We laughed together. I nodded and left for Rob’s room.

I knocked at her door, given the unpleasant experiences we had made with forgetting about this basic courtesy recently. Though no answer came, I entered. Rob was alone, her roommate had not returned yet.

“What?”

“Rob…”

“Was about time, both of you fucked each other’s brain out. I couldn’t bear being close to you two any longer with all the sex sparks flying around.”

I ignored her façade for once.

“Rob, it is more than just fucking our brains out. Much more.”

“You think the pin-up hunk loves you?”

“Rob, I know that the pin-up hunk loves me.”

My calmness had penetrated her defenses. Understanding formed in her face, spreading from her eyes.

“And you love him, little one?”

“More than anything else.”

She began to smile.

“I am glad for you. Both of you.”

“You are the first to know, if it means anything to you.”

“Your family?”

I startled at the mention of my family. It hadn’t occurred to me yet that I had to tell them. But my parents were still on the cruise. They could be contacted by satellite telephone, but they would return by the first weekend of December. It could wait till then, but not for any much longer. They deserved to know. I shook my head in reply to Rob’s question.

“You can tell your giant baby of a boyfriend that I will not harm him as long as he doesn’t hurt you. Next time, I won’t let go of him.”

We burst out in laughter.

“I love you, Rob.”

“I hate you, little one.”

Copyright © 2011 Hasimir Fenrig; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..