Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Opposites attract - 12. Chapter 12

On Saturday morning, we did our running training as usual. Again, we held hands, not willing to miss any second of possible contact. After showering, we headed for the cafeteria for breakfast. We had just started eating, when Kev snatched one of the flyers lying on the table.

“They are showing ‘The Wizard of Oz’ in the city cinema this evening. I love that one, too.”

“Who doesn’t?” I said laughing “Wanna go?”

“But this time, I will buy the tickets and the food.” Kev grinned.

“Okay, okay.”

Kev’s job at the spa paid well enough not to have second thoughts about accepting the offer. It would be our first date. At least, the first date, where there was no doubt about it being one.

On the way back to our room, we checked our letterboxes in the dorm hall. Kev had an officially looking envelope with the college’s seal waiting for him. He didn’t seem to be in a hurry to open it, because he just walked to the stairs leading to our room. Once we had arrived there, he dropped it on his desk and picked up a book about sports didactics to put it back on his bookshelf. I was starting to worry.

“Looks important…” I said nervously, nodding in the general direction of the envelope.

“The letter?” He started to laugh.

I went from worried to confused.

“These are just the results of my monthly health check.” He finally opened it.

“Yep. It is.” He confirmed some moments later.

“They do all kind of tests on the team every month. They test for almost everything: standard blood levels, steroids, drugs, STDs, whether we eat our Lima beans…”

“STDs?” I inquired.

“Sure. Why?”

I opened one drawer of my desk and produced a white envelope.

“Two weeks old.” I explained.

“You get tested for STDs?” Now it was Kev looking puzzled.

“When I was fresh here at college, I attended every single LGBT meeting taking place. In one of them, they hammered into us, how important regular testing is. Compliant, little Leon has been at every single screening day, the LGBT guys offered. Though there has never happened much to warrant so much caution… till now.” I grinned at the end of my sentence.

“I am clean. Want to see?” Kev held out his results to me, grinning too.

“Me, too… clean… I mean.”

I stretched out my hand, but retracted it, before taking the letter from him.

“Kev, I trust you. If you say, you are clean, I’ll believe you.”

“So do I.” He said, looking into my eyes.

“That means…” I started.

“Oh, wait!”

Kev moved over to me and knelt down before me, taking my hands into his.

“Leon Fitzgerald. Do you want to have unprotected sex with me?” Mock sincerity was showing on his face.

“Yes, Kevin Schneider. I do.” I said, playing the shy guy.

We couldn’t help, but laugh.

However hilarious that ‘proposal’ had been, it still had been true to its own nature. We had dedicated us to each other. What else was a proposal meant for? Thinking about it this way made a warm feeling spread in my stomach.

“What about right now?” Kev said with a sly grin and a nod to my bed.

He didn’t wait for my answer. He swept me up and threw me onto my bed. Kev followed with a jump, somehow managing not to crush me. Deep kisses being exchanged, his body tenderly rubbed against mine. He moved his mouth to my ear.

“I want you to fuck me.” Kev whispered.

I stopped dead in my tracks. That had come unexpected. We hadn’t talked about it, but I had implicitly assumed that Kev would be the top, I would be the bottom. I could have lived with that role allocation, lived with it very well. The surprise must have shown on my face, because Kev was smiling at me.

“Just because I am the big guy with the big dick, doesn’t mean I’ll leave all the fun to you.”

So much for the typecasting. I drew Kev into another deep kiss. If Kev had more of these surprises up his sleeve, our relationship would never be boring for sure. A thought urged into my mind.

“I’ve never fucked someone before…” I whispered after breaking the kiss.

“Then it’s about time we get you started.”

That sentenced finished, Kev got out of his longsleeve. I did likewise with my hoodie, the sensation of our naked torsos touching heating up my desire.

“Just wait a second.”

Kev jumped off of me and got a small dispenser bottle with a clear, viscous fluid from one of the drawers of his desk. He placed it on my bedstand.

“We will need that,” Kev said smirking, lowering himself down on me again.

One of his hands had gone for the button fly of my jeans and opened it. He slid his hands into my briefs, making me moan. In small movements, he caressed my cock and my balls. Not that this treatment had been essentially necessary, since I was already sporting one heck of an erection. I enjoyed it nonetheless. Each of my hands had grabbed one of Kev’s ass cheeks through the fabric of his track pants.

“Time to get rid of those as well.”

He removed his pants together with the boxers he were wearing, me following his example short after. We were lying on our sides now, looking at each other. I started my way down Kev’s body, planting a kiss here and there. I had quick pecks for his cock and his balls, too, but I hadn’t reached my final destination, yet. Kev knew, where I was headed and lifted his legs up, holding them fast with his hands. His wonderful ass, for which I had fallen the first time I had seen it, was lying before me. I touched the soft skin of his cheeks, before tracing the crack of his butt with my fingers. I felt the tender tissue of his hole, which was already twitching in anticipation. Kev made a whimpering sound, obviously enjoying, what I was doing. I lowered my lips on his right cheek and kissed it softly. The left one was in for the same treatment. Finally, I closed in for his butt hole, giving it some short licks, before leisurely exploring it with my tongue. The whimpering had stopped to be replaced by a gasping sound. The longer I probed around, the more Kev’s rosebud relaxed, allowing my tongue to penetrate him deeper.

“Here… use it…on my hole…” Kev’s voice was strained, coming in short gasps.

He was holding out the bottle to me. I complied, applying a liberal amount of the gel to his ass hole.

“Now stick a finger in there… prepare me…for more…”

I could feel his muscles clamp around my intruding digit. But after a short while, they relaxed and I could let my finger wander around. I hit a walnut shaped bump, extorting a feral roar from Kev. I had found his prostate, my theoretical knowledge about it now substantiated by practical experience.

“Second finger…” Kev whispered, coherent speech not being possible for him.

My two fingers roamed around Kev’s chute. I was avoiding his prostate now, knowing that further excitation there, could push him over the edge, before we had really started.

“Third…”

I did as I was told.

“Now…cock… lube…then slowly…”

My erection had even intensified during the treatment of his ass. I slickened it up with a liberal amount of the clear fluid. We had adjusted our position, Kev’s legs now resting on my shoulders. I positioned my dick at his hole, my cock head only slightly pressing against it. His rosebud opened up and by the smallest increase of pressure, the mushroom-shaped tip vanished into Kev’s ass. The tightness surrounding my member was overwhelming, shooting up bolts of electricity along my spine. A frown formed on Kev’s face, accompanied by a hissing sound.

“Okay… take it slow… let me get used to it…”

Even if I had wanted to, I couldn’t have moved right now. I had to cope with the sensations flowing through my body myself.

Kev’s face had relaxed, being my cue to go for more. Slowly, I shoved in more of my cock, giving him time to adapt once in a while. All too soon, my pubes were pressed against his butt. I pulled my dick out a little bit, just to slam it back in immediately. Kev had started to take care of his own pecker and worked on it in long strokes. I grew more bold, removing more and more of my cock, before going in the full way again. Our moans came in unison. I increased the pace, intensified the rhythm. I reveled in the sensation of Kev’s muscles clamping and unclamping around my length. The bolts of energy that had crept up my spine returned to my groin with a vengeance. That energy seemed to pool there, to build up towards a final purpose. I looked at Kev, who was totally consumed in his own ecstasy. Having his powerful body lying beneath me, knowing that it was me, who was giving him ultimate pleasure, had me on the verge of coming. If I wanted to last any longer, I would have to stall for time. I lowered myself down on Kev, grabbed him tight and tried to roll on my back. He had anticipated my intentions and went along. The movement was one smooth flow, my cock never leaving Kev. He began riding me, while he resumed the stroking of his own dick. I was out of the frying pan, but in the fire now. I hadn’t seen it coming that Kev towering above me would be even more arousing than having him beneath me. I succumbed to the energy in my groin. With a yelping sound escaping my mouth, I started to pump my cum into Kev, spurt after spurt shooting up his ass. Feeling the contractions of my cock inside him, Kev couldn’t withhold it any longer. Accompanied by a mighty growl of his, Kev placed long threads of semen on my stomach in a criss-crossing pattern. I needed more of Kev’s body, needed something to cling to. So I raised my upper body and slung my arms around him, bringing our torsos as close together as possible. Kev moved back a little bit, so that my weight was now resting on him. My legs followed my arms in hugging Kev; I was now sitting on his thighs, my cock still buried deep down inside him.

“Seems to be another thing you are a natural at.” Kev said after a while.

The smile was mirrored in his voice.

I kissed him, a feeling of gratitude and love for him flowing through me.

 

“We’re off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz…” I sang.

It was time to leave for the bus stop, if we wanted to get to the cinema in time.

“Alright, Judy. Do we have to wear badges this time, as well?” Kev joked.

“This time I’m not quite sure, who you would be.” I mused.

“The Tin Man… no heart… gave it all to you…”

“You are more like the Scarecrow… no brain… forgot that you got my heart in exchange.”

Kev kissed me on the forehead, before we left.

In the bus, we got some strange looks. Two guys holding hands, cuddled together on one of the benches, was still something the people had to get used to here in this city. Being of such different physiques caught attention, as well. Kev and I pretended not to notice any of those. At the cinema, we went straight for the ticket counter, where a teenage girl was cheerfully tending to her customers.

“Wizard of Oz, two tickets, please.” Kev smiled at her.

“And, oh, you do have couple seats, don’t you? Can we have one of those, please?” he added.

Brittany, that was what her name tag said, looked at both of us and grinned.

“The two of you? Oh, you look so sweet together.”

In a much lower voice, she added

“Two boys are so hot.”

Kev and I had to struggle not to laugh out loudly. Kev moved closer to her and whispered

“Steaming hot…”

Brittany’s cheeks turned red, but not because she was embarrassed. The cinema in her head was playing something X-rated. We had a fan.

She handed us our tickets and added a coupon giving us 20% off at the snack bar.

“Have fun, you two.” She said with a wink.

When we were out of hearing range, we both had to chuckle.

“That was cute.” Kev said.

“Indeed.”

We stocked up on candy, popcorn and cola.

Cuddled up into the seat, which looked liked a small sofa, we enjoyed Dorothy’s adventurous trip back to Kansas together.

 

We were heading for the bus station, performing ‘Follow the yellow brick road’ together. We even tried to do the choreography, walking to and fro, crossing our legs behind us. Kev and I had to learn the hard way that dancing often looked easier than it was. Two times, we almost stumbled and caught something to hold on to in the last moment. We had fits of laughter.

“So much for our career as ballet dancers. I had it all planned out in my mind.” Kev commented, when we arrived at the bus station.

After a short while waiting there, I started to shiver, the night being quite chilly. Kev stepped close behind me and crossed his arms in front of my chest. Tightly drawn to him, my trembling soon subsided. Those small gestures I enjoyed the most.

“Sir, would you please let go of the man and step back.”

Kev and I turned our heads. Two young police officers were standing close by, hands on their weapons. From their point of view, it must have looked like Kev was threatening me. Anger welled up in me. Once more someone had jumped to a conclusion, was utterly misjudging Kev, because of his looks. I stepped around Kev and extended my arms to both sides, trying to shield him. The rage was clearly showing on my face and in my voice.

“Thank, you officers. But I don’t think that my lover, who is the most gentle and caring man you will ever meet, will mean any harm to me. Go, protect and serve someone who really needs it.” Biting sarcasm was dripping off every single word.

Of all the things, the two policemen hadn’t expected that.

“Sorry, sirs.” One of them muttered and both of them were in a hurry to get away as fast as possible. Despite my tiny frame, I could obviously be very intimidating.

“Would you have caught the bullet?”

I was still standing with my back to Kev.

“Of course.” I answered, turning around.

I now could see that Kev had been joking, a grin still plastered to his face.

“Isn’t the big guy supposed to jump in front of the small guy?” Kev added chuckling.

“Depends…” I was chuckling, too.

Kev stepped closer and kissed me on the top of my head, mumbling

“My brave lioness.”

“What?”

I looked puzzled at Kev and he started to roar with laughter.

“’The brave Lioness’ was a cartoon movie that I loved as a kid. I watched it over and over again. That was a video tape, pre-DVD time. In my favorite scene, a hunter is pointing his gun at one of her kittens and she jumps between them.”

“What happened then?”

“The hunter was so moved, that he left them alone. Kid’s movie.” Kev shrugged.

I motioned Kev to bow down and kissed him tenderly on his lips. Okay, he had just compared me to a large, female pussycat from a cartoon, but I loved the sentiment.

Shortly after, the bus arrived and it took considerable effort not to tear each other’s clothes off during the trip home.

Copyright © 2011 Hasimir Fenrig; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..