Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Opposites attract - 19. Chapter 19

At last, Kev and I had made up our minds about the travelling certificate from my parents. We had searched the web together. That had taken longer than expected. First time, I had been sitting on Kev’s lap before my notebook. After a short time the computer had been completely forgotten. Next tries included lying on the bed, lying on the floor and standing at the desk. The result had invariably been the same. We had then decided to make love before looking for a place to spend the trip. That had done the trick. We had discovered a nice hotel on Hawaii. Neither of us had ever been there and the warm weather appealed to both of us. Furthermore, a little rainbow flag icon was to be found in the description, indicating a gay-friendly place.

It was Friday afternoon, the last Friday before summer term would start. We were sitting in the airplane which was about to land. The flight must have been a torture for Kev. The distance between the seats wasn’t nearly large enough for Kev to sit straight. This plane had not been constructed for people his size. He had folded himself together somehow to fit in. I had tried to distract him by kissing his neck up and down while talking sweetly. It had worked, but I could see his elation when the plane had finally come to a hold and we were allowed to exit. The next problem was only minor: two teenage girls greeted us with kisses and leis. Kev’s girl had a little struggle to get the lei around his neck, a situation that was not helped by Kev still being stiff from the plane. A small bus took the group of 16 guests to the hotel. Before taking us to our room, we were all welcomed with a cocktail served in a pineapple. Kev and I got engaged in a friendly chatter with a couple during the little reception, Brady and Terry. Both were twenty-somethings, but closer to their thirties. Brady was one head smaller than Kev which still made him one of the tallest persons here. His built was athletic and his chiseled face was framed by dark blond, wavy hair that ran down to his shoulders. The color of Brady’s eyes was a cool grey. Brady was attractive for sure, GQ material. Terry was his wife. She had approximately Brady’s height which was quite extraordinary for a woman. Her blond hair was straight and gathered in a sloppy pony tail. Like Kev she had blue eyes, but many shades darker than his. Though I wasn’t an expert, her bosom seemed enormous. Brady and Terry made up a nice couple. Their cheerful manner was infective and they asked us to join them for dinner at the hotel. Since we would have enough time for just the two of us, we accepted.

After unpacking our stuff, we went for a little tour. Kev and I had slung our arms around each other, walking side by side. We decided to take a look at the beach. The sand was white and still hot. The sun had begun to set, casting its red light on the palms and the sea. The smell of hot sand and the sea were mingled together in an exotic aroma. We took off our shoes and walked barefoot in the sand. Most of the people had already left. We attracted some looks, but those were of friendly curiosity and we were already used to be the center of interest, at least for some minutes. Our looks were too different for not to draw attention. Kev and I strolled to the sea and let the water wash around our feet. It was surprisingly warm.

“I apologize in advance.”

“What…”

Kev picked me up and was holding me like a toddler. He started to kiss my neck, slowly following up its line. Kev’s firm body was one with mine. His musk was added to the mixture of smells, beguiling my senses. He continued kissing my jaw and my chin. His lips had found mine. He nibbled softly at my lower lip, before enclosing my mouth with his. His tongue asked for entrance, most tender. I parted my lips and welcomed him with my own tongue. Time melted away. We were at the center of our own universe, nothing in it except the both of us. Kev put me down with greatest care.

“Couldn’t resist.”

He grinned slyly.

“No need for apologies.”

I looked at him and was overwhelmed by my own feelings. I bear-hugged him, wanted to be as close as possible, buried my face into his chest. His arms closed around my back. I shivered when I became aware of their strength, but now they were holding me in infinite tenderness.

“I love you, Kev.”

“I love you, Leon.”

Barely louder than a breath.

When we arrived back at the hotel, it was already time to get dressed for the dinner. Brady and Terry had reserved a table for four persons. They were already waiting for us, though we were early. We greeted each other. Soon we were talking lively, getting to know each other.

“You two are what, friends?”

Brady asked after the basic information of age, job and home had been exchanged.

“We are a little more than just friends.”

Both of us grinned at Kev’s remark.

“Boyfriends then? Cool.”

“You are a really cute couple. Cute by contrast.”

Terry’s smile was genuine.

“So you don’t mind us being gay?”

“Nah. We are, uh, a non-conventional couple ourselves.”

The slyness in Brady’s grin rivaled with Kev’s.

“In how far? Oh sorry.”

Curiosity killed the cat, but I couldn’t resist.

“No prob. We have an open relationship, sex with other partners, you know. And we are not too picky about the gender, either.”

I hadn’t seen that coming.

“Whatever floats your boat.”

I shrugged. I often mocked about the Bergmont diversity, but it was one of the reasons I had chosen that college in the first place. It suited my view of the world.

“Now I owe Terry a cocktail…”

Kev and I looked at each other. The wrinkles on Kev’s fore head mirrored my own puzzlement.

“We made a bet. I’d said both of you would run away screaming when you hear about our, uh, arrangement. Terry said you wouldn’t. The loser has to buy the winner a cocktail.”

“You don’t seem too upset about losing.”

“Two more possible victims… just kidding.”

I wasn’t too sure about that, but smiled. Knowing the different shades of Kev’s smiles, it was safe to assume that he had similar thoughts than I had. But we stayed away from this topic the rest of the evening. It had been nice to talk to another couple, something we didn’t do at college. I wondered why.

Back in our hotel room, I was waiting for Kev to return from the bathroom. Kev was completely naked when he entered the room, as I had anticipated. I had gotten rid of my clothes as well. My lips were curved into a suggestive grin. With a small sprint I crossed the room and jumped at Kev, slinging my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He caught me with his arms as well. Before Kev could say anything I brought my mouth close to his ear. In a breathy voice I did my little confession.

“Shall I tell you what I’ve done? My naughty butt hole asked me to lubricate my finger and shove it in. That greedy thing wanted even more… a second finger… a third finger.”

I moved my head back, so that I could look into Kev’s face. I was pouting.

“It’s still asking for more.”

I sighed for effect.

“Ah, there is something that could scratch that itch.”

My words had not failed. Kev’s cockhead was touching the crack of my ass. I brought my mouth back to his ear.

“Pound me hard, I’ve been naughty.”

Kev was guiding his dick with his hand while I lowered myself down onto it. I craved that moment when the head slipped into me for the first time. Pain and pleasure converged into a single emotion. A shockwave of desire propagated through my body and my mind. I had learned to harness this sensation. It allowed me to fully take Kev at once, no need for tedious pauses. I slid down the entire length in one smooth movement. Kev grabbed me by the ass and lifted me up, just to let me glide down again. He didn’t seem to even notice my weight. His breathing had become faster and sweat covered his entire body. I buried my face into his neck and let my tongue taste the saltiness of his skin. In small licks first, but then my tongue grew more bold. Kev’s musky aroma and the sensation of his sweat magnified each other. My hands, still slung around his neck, felt Kev’s muscles work, felt the rhythm of tightening and relaxing. He had increased the pace and intensity of his pounding. Kev growled. I had lured the animal again. It was time to unleash it.

“Wouldn’t you like to do to my face what you are doing to my ass now? Shoving that cock down my throat without any mercy?”

I looked into Kev’s eyes. They pleaded at me. His growls came in short bursts.

“Bed. Now.”

He lifted me of his rod and threw me onto the bed. I turned onto my back and let my head hang down the bed’s edge. I opened my mouth and looked at Kev, inviting him to ravage me. He rammed his cock in, one quick movement till his pubes were in my face and his balls slapped my forehead. His hands were holding both sides of my head, fixing it in place. The dark smell of Kev’s groin entered my nose, making me shiver. In quick and long strokes he pummeled away at my throat, his balls hitting me over and over again. I could feel his cock swell, before he came. He didn’t bother to pull it out. Fully down my throat, he pumped his jizz into me. When he finally retracted his monster, I licked at the last drops of cum on it. I wanted to taste him, at least a little bit. The animal wasn’t done yet. He went for my dick, swallowing it whole. Kev’s tongue caressed the underside of my cock, while the muscles of his throat massaged its head. I didn’t last long, before I unloaded spurt after spurt into Kev’s mouth. When my twitches had subsided, Kev let go of my dick and kissed me with untamed lust, almost violently. I could taste my own cum on his tongue. The kiss became more tender, the animal faded and the gentle giant returned. I had once said that I was fluent in the language of the animal. My grasp of it had expanded. I was able to speak in verse now. I was poet and poem at the same time. Kev was my pen and poetry itself.

Next morning, I woke up still cuddled into Kev’s arms. I laid my head onto his chest, careful not to wake him up, and listened to the steady beating of his heart. I reveled in the peace that sound brought me, my eyes closed.

“Good morning.”

His voice rumbled in his chest.

“I didn’t mean to wake you.”

He pulled me up till our lips could touch. His tongue licked at my upper lip, just brushing it. My hand trailed up and down Kev’s arm, probing once more the paradox of its firmness and its softness.

We had to leave bed, if we wanted to get breakfast. We joined Brady and Terry again.

“Tonight, there’ll be a Luau. You’ll be here?”

Brady’s sly grin was an inseparable part of his character

“Sure. That’ll be fun. Kev?”

“If I get to see you in a hula skirt…”

Kev was talking to me and was obviously engaged in a slyness contest with Brady.

“We’ll see about that.”

Brady and Terry laughed out. The rest of the breakfast we talked about our plans for today. The couple would do a tour of the island, we had decided to go the beach.

After breakfast, I excused myself for the restroom. When I returned, I saw Kev and Brady standing together at the hotel bar. Brady had a look on his face that spoke of disappointment, his eyes directed to the ground. He looked up in my direction and with a short nod to Kev he left. My stomach cramped when I realized what I had observed.

Kev and I had found ourselves a nice place at the beach, right under a palm tree. We had helped each other with the sun lotion, now lying on our sides looking at each other.

“What’s up, Leon? Something’s wrong, I can see.”

His hand touched my cheek.

“I saw Brady and you together.”

“And?”

“He was hitting on you.”

My stomach cramped again. I was sure Kev would decline any offer. Still the mere thought of the possibility to lose him was devastating for me. Kev began to laugh.

“Don’t laugh at me.”

Both hands were now touching my cheeks.

“I’m not laughing at you. It’s just… he wasn’t exactly hitting on me.”

“Huh?”

“He was asking me to… um… borrow you from me.”

“He did what?”

Kev laughed again.

“If anyone has a reason to be jealous, it is me. Terry and Brady follow some codex which includes asking a partner before going for a victim. I hope I didn’t overstretch my authorities when I declined in your name.”

“Me?”

I still couldn’t believe it. If anyone had to choose between Kev and me, how could his choice be Leon Fitzgerald?

“Leon. I’ve told you before: you are the most attractive man I’ve ever met. Of course, other men want you.”

This idea was new to me. I’ve never considered myself handsome or attractive. Furthermore, no-one had let me know before.

“I only want one man to want me.”

Kev surprised me with a kiss, his lips enclosing mine.

“This man is completely lost for you.”

“And I’m crazy about this man.”

“He’s one lucky dog.”

“I hope he won’t be wagging his tail when I do this.”

I straddled Kev’s stomach and let my body slump on his chest. I let my hands glide up his arms, over his shoulders and to his face. While doing so, I was planting kisses on his chest. When my hands had reached their destination, I moved my body up till our lips could meet. I moved down again and rested on him.

“I’m sorry.”

“What for?”

“Being jealous.”

My voice was meek.

“It shows me you care.”

His arms crossed behind my back.

“But if you insist on being punished.”

Quickly, Kev got up, holding me pressed against his body. He shifted me to his right arm and let me hang down from his hip. The ocean was approaching fast and I giggled. When Kev was knee-deep into the water, he rearranged me into the position in which we had started our sprint for the sea, only a little higher. He planted his mouth on mine, still running. Suddenly he lunged forwards and both of us immersed into the water, our lips locked in the kiss. A feeling of intimacy rippled through my mind, since we were breathing each other’s air. Stars were already bursting in my vision before we broke the surface again, both of us panting.

“The punishment has been enforced.”

I kissed Kev one more time, tasting the saltiness of the sea on his lips.

Eventually, we returned to our place at the beach, dried each other and put on another layer of sun lotion. We laid down for a sunbath, holding hands. After a short while, a shadow was cast over us and I opened my eyes. A small, old lady, perhaps in her seventies, was standing before us. Her face was wrinkled and bore a friendly smile. Despite her age, her eyes were sparkling in a bright green that reminded me of the color of my own eyes. She was wearing a white summer hat with a large rim and a bath suit with floral decors. In her hands, she was holding a jar of pickles.

“Honey, you look like you could help us with our predicament. Henry, my husband, and I tried our best, but the manufacturer did a little too much for the freshness of this.”

She chuckled and extended the hand with the jar in Kev’s direction.

“Of course, ma’am.”

Kev sat up, took the jar and with the slightest effort removed the lid.

“Thank you so much, honey. What’s a beach picnic without those?”

She chuckled again and planted a kiss on Kev’s cheek.

“No problem, ma’am.”

Kev smiled back at her.

“My name’s Estelle, honey. You two, one can see that you belong together.”

Kev and I looked at each other, shock on our faces. Estelle laughed.

“I may be old, but I’m not a narrow-minded prune. Two men or not, you are meant to be together.”

She went back to her place and joined her husband who gave us a short wave of gratitude.

When I had recovered from that surprising turn of events, I looked at Kev.

“Seems like I have reason to be jealous.”

I hinted at his cheek. Kev rumbled a laugh. Two thoughts crossed my mind. First, it was nice to see that there were people, strangers, who were not afraid of Kev, who could look beyond his intimidating form and see the tender man he was. Second, I pondered about what Estelle had said. I looked at the two who were feeding each other with sandwiches and pickles. Their love had lasted for centuries, I assumed. I turned my head towards Kev. He was looking into my eyes, a hint of a smile playing on his lips. He must have been thinking the same thought: opposite of me sat the man whom I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

 

We had changed for the Luau. Kev looked great in the hula skirt.

“My Tiki warrior.”

He flexed his biceps and grinned.

“Kev come to get best looking mate for him. Choose this one.”

He said it in a low rumble, grabbed me and hung me over his shoulder. I laughed. He put me down again in a gentle movement.

We met Brady and Terry at the bar. A group of locals were already performing a dance show. The presence of Brady felt a little awkward, now that I knew what he had asked from Kev. That feeling intensified when he looked at me.

“Really a pity that you don’t want to. You are such a cutie.”

I had to try hard to keep my face blank.

“Hey, no need to worry. I’ll keep my hands off you.”

I managed a hollow smile.

“Do you grant me at least one dance?”

The dance group had invited the guests to join them. I looked at Kev. He grinned and gave me a short nod that no one but me had noticed.

“Okay, Brady.”

He and I joined the other guests on the dance floor, Terry and Kev followed. Each time Kev’s and my gaze met, we smiled at each other.

“I wish both of you all the best. No-one can say that Brady Waynard is a sour loser.”

I laughed and thanked him.

The rest of the evening went by in a rush, as did the next morning. We exchanged contact data with Brady and Terry. All too soon, it was Sunday afternoon and we were on the plane back. My parents had chosen a present that Kev and I would never forget.

Copyright © 2011 Hasimir Fenrig; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..