Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Opposites attract - 11. Chapter 11

The spa was closed over Thanksgiving and the following weekend, so we could spent the day as we pleased. It was early afternoon, when Kev announced to me he would skip his bodybuilding training session. It was obvious that he was uncomfortable about it, since he had already skipped it the day before. But it was obvious as well that he wanted to spend as much time with me as possible. I had come up with an idea.

“Kev, I haven’t seen you train. I haven’t seen any bodybuilder train, to be frank.”

“It’s boring to watch.”

“I think it’s up to me to decide.” I smirked and added “I think, watching you is anything but boring.”

“No one will be there except me. Some company would be fine.” Kev’s face had lighted up noticeably.

He packed his sports bag and we left together for the training hall. In the light of our previous decision, I linked arms with Kev. He liked it, if the smile on his face was any indication.

I had seen training machines in movies and on television, of course. But close up, they reminded me of torturing devices and contraptions only aliens could come up with. Kev mainly trained on those machines that day, because no one was there to spot him. Spotting, that was a person watching out for another by securing the barbells, as he had explained to me. I knew that Kev was strong, but associating real numbers with his strength through the weights he was lifting, put his power into a new perspective for me. Those numbers exceeded my own weight by far. We didn’t talk much, because I didn’t want to interfere with his training. I just wanted to be an observer. I had never seen Kev that focused, concentration showing on his face. His movements were controlled, revealing a routine that had been acquired by years of practice. I couldn’t deny that this display of strength was sexually arousing.

After some two hours, Kev had finished his training and ticked off a list, which was attached to one of the walls. Kev’s eyes fell on a note that the coach had put up on Wednesday, according to the date in the upper right corner. It was likely that Kev was the first team member to see besides the coach.

“Nice. Coach got our team into the college competition at the Hardwood Contest. It’s sponsored by billionaire Lars L. Hardwood, hence the name. Very high prestige. A good ranking there and we are a sure pick for the national college championships.”

The note said that the competition would take place on December 15th, a Friday.

“Short notice, isn’t it?” I asked.

“We are well within our training goals. We should fare okay. It’s difficult to get into that contest. Likely that coach had to move heaven and earth to do so. Perhaps, some team bailed out at the last moment and we are replacing it.”

“Larkville, that’s not far from here?”

“It’s a one hour drive. Why?”

“The Bergmont team will have at least one fan supporting it.” I said, my smile infecting Kev.

On our way back to the dorm, he explained to me that college level bodybuilding was following a more natural approach than professional bodybuilders did.

“We are striving for the best definition possible, but extremes are frowned upon by the jurors at this level. We don’t bulk up, either. Bulking up is a special phase of weight loss and muscle gain that professional bodybuilders have to endure before a competition.”

Kev gave me the layman’s explanation of professional bodybuilding, but at least I could follow him that way. He hadn’t showered at the training hall, having decided to do so in the dorm. A plan was forming in my mind, fueled by the sexual tension that had built up watching Kev’s training session.

In our room, Kev had just grabbed fresh clothes and was about to leave for the showers, when I put my scheme into action.

“Kev, could you give me another one of your massages. My neck is killing me.” I rubbed it for effect.

That wasn’t quite the truth, the tone of my voice making that obvious. Kev grinned.

“Just let me get showered and my hands are all yours.”

“Please now. It hurts so terribly.”

“But I’m all sweaty and sticky and smelly.”

“I don’t mind. Not at all…”

I had a flashback of the day of Kev’s arrival, remembering his return from the training, his musky smell then and its effect on me. Kev’s thoughts seemed to have strayed to the same event.

“You opened the window, when I returned on that first evening.”

“Not exactly, because I didn’t like your smell.”

Understanding dawned on Kev’s face.

“And I think after that massage, we will need a shower anyway. Did I mention that I am not planning to wear any clothes this time?”

I put off my shoes for a start, before slowly pulling up my sweater.

“Let me help you.”

Kev tenderly removed the sweater. He slowly unbuttoned my jeans, pulling it down in a smooth motion while sinking to his knees. Kev bowed a little more to kiss my stomach in many different places. His hands caressed my back and my thighs. It was a small struggle to get me out of my briefs, my hard cock interfering with the attempt. Kev snickered.

“Don’t laugh. It’s all your fault.” I joked.

“Then it’s time to exact revenge on me.”

Since he was kneeling before me, I could remove his t-shirt despite our difference in height. It was clammy and I brought it to my nose, sniffed it. I deeply inhaled Kev’s aroma.

“No need to go for the substitute.”

Kev had raised his arms to reveal his armpits, short blond hair covering them. I let my head sink into his right armpit and reveled in the sensation of his musk, its intensity being larger by magnitudes compared to the piece of cloth I had just discarded to the ground. My tongue probed for Kev’s skin. A salty taste washed over me, intensifying my perception of his smell even more. Kev moaned. I could feel his hard cock twitching, pressed against me through the fabric of his pants and the jock strap. I motioned him to stand up, Kev reluctantly complied. I lay my head on his waistband and started to pull down his pants. I let my head slide down right after the pants, my cheek rubbing along the jock strap. The aroma down here had a different texture, darker, more vibrant. When the pants had reached the ground, I put my head back in the position, where it had started its descent. I repeated, what I had done before, starting to move down the jock strap and letting my head follow shortly after. This time my cheek brushed along Kev’s tool, which had sprung up freed of its prison. Kev was breathing heavily and was groaning almost constantly. I started to move my head back up again, now using my tongue to trace the length of his dick. Kev shivered with delight. He was already on the verge of coming. But he obviously didn’t want it to be over that soon, because he lifted me up like you would do with a small child, turned me to the side till I was cradled in both of his arms. He moved to my bed, carrying me.

“I am still owing you a massage.” He said in a gentle tone.

He lay me down on my bed, back first.

“We have completely neglected your front side during our massages.”

He straddled me, so that his cock was resting in the crack of my butt. He bowed down to kiss me on the lips, neck, pecs, stomach. His hands rubbed up and down my torso in circling motions, making my breath come in short gasps. While his left hand continued the caressing, his right hand had found my dick. Kev started to stroke it in a slow, but steady pace. At the same time, he had started to move his hips synchronously, his cock brushing against the soft skin of my ass cheeks. The rhythm increased, gained more urgency. I could feel the muscles in Kev’s groin tense, before a long groan of his and a sticky, warm wetness on my butt marked his climax. The intensity of his orgasm swept me along, making me spurt thick wads of cum onto my own chest and stomach, panting. Kev let himself slump on me, most of his weight resting on his arms beside me, his head lying on my chest.

His baritone voice resonated in my body.

“I will never shower again after training.”

I snickered.

“I second this plan.”

We cleaned each other with paper towels and I changed the sheets of my bed, before we took a quick shower together.

We didn’t want to leave our room for dinner, so we decided on Deng Long’s delivery service. ‘Wir sind Helden’ playing in the background, we made out the whole evening, unable to keep our hands off each other. Once again we ended up in Kev’s bed, Kev spooning me, one of his arms around me and drifted off into a blissful sleep.

Copyright © 2011 Hasimir Fenrig; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..