Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 4,199 Words
  • 3,811 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lust and Chastity - 5. Chapter 5

The metropolis that was Quinton's home, Zirao Zion, was an architectural wonder that was well-balanced with nature. Their high rises were in domes of greeneries that integrated rivers and waterfalls into their infrastructures. Their houses and mansions were ecofriendly and surrounded by woods. They were inherently creatures of magic, and they could shift into an equine form that made their commute fairly simple. Their only form of long-distance transportation were several monorails that curved high above them and led from one city to another. Cha Borolan, Junziean, Sero, and Peraza were the other cities that made up the core of their Pangea-like continent. Their technology varied slightly from the technology of their neighboring dimension, but they still had stoves, computer systems, and their own version of portable communicators, all created with materials that were safe for the environment.

Unicorns had little to no curiosity about their neighboring dimension, where the humans lived. The biggest, and most adamant, exception was when they caught the scent of a chaste maiden. Quinton, a third year student, was on his way to his college campus when he caught a rather captivating scent of coffee, chocolate, and caramel. He followed his nose, which led him off the path of the woods through dense forest. When he reached a meadow, he realized that he was standing on one of the dimension boundaries. They were taught as children how to cross through the boundary into the neighboring dimension, but it was such a long time ago that Quinton let out a curse.

"What kind of magic was it again? Air with water? Air with plant? Pollen?" He hissed under his breath, desperate to remember. As he kept grumbling to himself, the scent became stronger. "Wind and pollen!" He recalled. The Unicorn immediately called forth the magic of wind and pollen as he walked through the boundary onto the backyard of a human home. "Finally!"

Quinton's silvery blue eyes widened in surprise when he heard his statement echoed by someone else. He glanced towards his left and almost did a double take at the short Nightmare with pewter hair and wild, peacock topaz eyes that stood three feet beside him.

"I found him first!" Quin growled in warning.

"Like he'd want you anyway." The Nightmare's lip curled in annoyance. "Calling dibs like a child arguing for the last treat."

Synan crossed his arms over his chest. He was smaller than the obnoxious Unicorn, less muscled, too. That didn't mean he was going to back down even if he was a little scared of the much larger muscle-bound unicorn. Synan had grown up fighting for every scrap. His peacock-colored eyes narrowed. This maiden was his. Such a lustful heart could only be satisfied by a Nightmare.

Quinton took a step back as if the Nightmare had tossed a bucket of water at him. "Excuse me? Who wouldn’t want a piece of this?" He said as he motioned towards his athletic physique and lovely face.

Synan raised an unimpressed eyebrow. "Fluffy meatheads like you are a dime a dozen, sweets. You can offer what, a quick bumbling tumble and then you disappear?" The Nightmares ran his palms over his chest, down his flat stomach to his lithe thighs. "I can satisfy for as long as there's a need or desire."

Quin felt his breath hitch at the seductive display, but he merely glared and focused on tying his long and wavy wheat-hued hair back into a ponytail with the tie he usually kept around his wrist. He tugged the elastic off with his teeth and flexed his arms as tugged the strands away from his handsome face.

"We shall see who wins in the end, little one." He hissed.

"Little one?" Synan snapped, voice rising. "I'm eighteen years old or I wouldn’t even be able to be here. And I may not be stupidly tall, but I'm plenty big where it counts and I can take it big where it counts, too! You probably got all pumped up to compensate for something that was lacking."

A smug smirk formed on the Unicorn's face as a glint of mischief shone in his eyes. "You think so, do you?" He questioned loudly as he unbuttoned his pants and made as if to unzip himself. "Would you like to see for yourself??"

Synan undid his own pants with a glare. "I bet my dick is twice the size of yours, tiny!" The smaller Nightmare was shouted. "Even if yours isn't thumb-sized I know you don't know how to use it! And you probably have no idea how to take a cock up your ass like I can! I love getting fucked and I can take it as hard and deep as anyone wants to give it to me!" Synan bellowed.

"Oh? Well, I can pummel a pert ass into the ground with more finesse and tact than any Nightmare could ever dream of!" Quinton countered, his cheeks heating up at the idea of the Nightmare without pants on.

In his room, Finian was one frustrated teen. It had been two months since Lee'en, Alistair, and the occasional Unicorn or Nightmare showed up in his life. Thus far, any random Unicorn or Nightmare that showed up was respectful of him. The two that were bickering outside seemed to be something else. With a huff of annoyance, Fin got up from his desk and tugged open his window and the screen to glare down at the two newcomers.

"Enough, already! I'm trying to study for exams here!!" He cried out.

"The maiden!” The wheat-blond Unicorn gasped as he looked up. “My deepest apologies!"

“Maiden!” Synan called. “Let me ease your stress!”

"If anyone is to be doing any easing of any stress, it's me," Quin insisted.

"Oh, for crying out loud, I'm coming downstairs to let you in," Finian declared. "But I insist that you behave yourselves until I'm done with my studies!"

The Unicorn's expression morphed into quite the sheepish one. "Dear gods, I'm ashamed of myself." Being a student himself, he knew how difficult it was to study in silence, let alone with such noise. He was usually far better behaved than this, but something about that petite Nightmare provoked him into doing such childish things.

"He's letting me in!" Synan clapped his hands in delight before hurrying to the door. "I'm going to get a maiden!"

Quinton let out a sigh, and followed along. The human maiden gave them a wide berth as he slid open the back door to let them in.

"My sincere apologies, young maiden,” Quinton murmured.

"Have a seat, both of you." Finian instructed as he had them both sit on the couch and stood before them. He held both his hands in front of him in halting motions. "Before you say anything, I must impress upon you that I already have someone in mind that I will choose as a mate when I turn eighteen. The only reason I’m still mostly chaste right now is because I intend to bring my best friend with me when I cross over to your world."

As the human spoke, Quin took notice of the second scent that hovered around him "You have someone's scent partially on you already." He mused out loud. "However, you still haven't fully chosen yet."

"Please, give me a chance," Synan implored. "It's very important that I find a human mate. I would give everything I am to make you happy. Please?"

"Listen, it's not that I don't want to give either of you a chance, but my mind and heart is really, really set on someone right now..." Fin continued.

"But, a lot could happen from now until you're eighteen!" Quin insisted. "What if you can't stand the person by then?"

Synan nodded vigorously. "You should really think about keeping your options open. Especially if the one you're speaking about is a Unicorn. They're notoriously untrustworthy."

"We are not all untrustworthy," Quin countered.

"He's a Nightmare, and is the most amazing person I've ever gotten to know. I don't believe anyone else could sway my mind. I'm faithful to him." Finian replied. "Whatever you decide, you can feel free to stay or leave. However, I’m going back to my studies." He stated with finality as he went back upstairs.

"I'm not going anywhere." Quinton decided.

"If you aren't leaving, I'm certainly staying." Synan crossed his arms across his chest. "You'd likely ravish him and then leave him broken-hearted and alone."

"Just what kind of strange misconceptions do you have of Unicorns? I'm not some grand-scale heartbreaker." Quin defended himself. "I know that there are bad Nightmares and Unicorns alike, but I am not one of them." His gaze glazed over as some bad memories resurfaced in his mind, memories he did his best to trample down. "Just...enough, already."

"You're saying you wouldn't push and pester that maiden until you had the opportunity to steal his chastity?" Synan peered at Quinton with a raised brow. "Then you wouldn’t just trot off to whatever next struck your fancy?"

"I wouldn't in the slightest." Quin responded with a sigh. "First of all, I don't take what's not freely given. I've had...bad experiences with the like. And second of all, whoever I do end up with will be the one and only for me. I don't plan on leaving that person, ever."

Synan leaned forward. He placed his hands on Quinton's muscled shoulders, peering at his face.

"I almost believe you," Synan admitted softly. "Is it only chaste maidens you don't take advantage of or abuse?"

Quinton took the time to glance into the Nightmare's unique peacock topaz eyes. They flashed violet, green, and blue, interchangeably. "I never said that it had to be a chaste maiden for me. Even I don't know who would fit best with me."

"It has to be a human for me." Synan sighed. "I need the status a maiden would give me." The Nightmare leaned back, wrapping his arms around himself. "I won't go back to where I was before." He seemed to be talking to himself more than Quinton. "I have to make sure of that."

"A higher status can't protect you from everything," Quin pointed out. He was quite curious as to where the Nightmare was from, given his reaction. "There are other ways to gain strength. And there are other ways to increase your status."

"Like what?" Synan asked suspiciously.

"Like studying for higher positions. I'm in college right now, doing just that. In my third year," he explained.

"I can't..." Synan snapped his mouth shut and he turned his head away. "I never finished primary school. I never even finished my Nightmare training. Why do you think I'm sitting here and not in a maiden's dreams?" He sighed. "I'm too stupid for college anyway. But I know how to make someone feel bliss. That's about all I'm good at."

Quinton completely forgot where they were and who they were chasing. His entire attention was on the Nightmare in front of him. "Hey, it's never too late to start learning again. I have a few Nightmare friends who can dream travel. I could ask them the details and show you myself.” If there was one thing that Quin hated more than anything else, it was injustice. He had never heard of a Nightmare that had never dream traveled before. He wanted to do all he could to help the one before him now. "Listen, I know we got off to a rough start, but my name is Quinton," he said as he pressed a kiss to the Nightmare's cheek, as was their customary greeting to close friends and family. "Would you allow me to be your friend?"

Synan sat stiffly, clearly suspicious, but he leaned forward to kiss the corner of Quinton's mouth, not caring he mostly missed his cheek.

"I'm Synan or Sy, never, ever Sin." The Nightmare shivered. "Don't call me Sin. And if you try anything nasty, don't expect me to fight clean."

Quin was so surprised by his statement that he nearly laughed before catching himself. He didn't want his laughter to be misconstrued, after all. "Synan is a lovely name. My friends call me Quin, for short." He added. "I want to make a pact with you, Synan. Seeing as how we're both still going to try for this maiden. I would like for it to be fair and square. I won't put my all into courting him until you’re able to properly dream travel."

"You have no reason to want to do that." Sy frowned, confused at the Unicorn’s tactics. "You should be taking every advantage you have. Hell, you could physically remove me and rough me up enough that I wouldn't be able to come back for a while. There's no reason for you not to do that, either, let alone sit on your hands or even help me gain an advantage..."

The Unicorn shrugged. "I like to fight fair. There are too many people that take advantage of the weaknesses of others. I refuse to be one of them." He replied honestly and with conviction. He had certainly been taken advantage of before. "And even if that means that you will try to win favor with the maiden ahead of me, I don't think it's fair to make any advances until we're on even ground."

Synan sat awkwardly, unsure what to say to the hunky Unicorn. He had a hard time believing it wasn't just some sort of trick. The Nightmare decided to just wait and see what would happen. He'd be ready for trouble, he always was. At least the bigger man didn't seem inclined to beat the stuffing out of Synan. That was a plus. The small Nightmare was good at running, but if he was caught, he usually didn’t get the chance to bolt.

The Nightmare was pulled out of his thoughts by a tapping on the door.

Finian rushed down the stairs two at a time. "Oh boy," He breathed as he peeked through the peep hole. As he opened the door, he sent his best friend and Lee'en a wry smile. "Dad's not home yet, but I have a couple of...guests. Let's head over to the living room."

"Guests?" Lee'en asked suspiciously.

When the three of them came face to face with Quinton and Synan, though Jack couldn’t see them, Finian motioned towards them. "Jack, Lee'en, these are...these are..." He frowned when he realized that the names just weren't coming to him. "I'm sorry," He said as he turned towards Quin and Sy. "If you gave me your names, I must have forgotten them."

"My name is Quinton." The Unicorn supplied. "And this is Synan."

Finian quickly began to talk to Jack in sign language, spelling out the names of the two guests to his best ability and then explaining how lewd and loud they were in the backyard. Jack wanted every single detail.

"I’m Lee'en." The magenta-eyed Unicorn commented dryly. He shot a quick glance at the two humans, who were still communicating to one another rather quickly in sign. "He's already practically chosen someone, you know." He told the other two, point blank.

"Practically chosen isn't chosen." Synan said with false confidence. "Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, isn't that what the humans say? Until he does choose, I still have a chance to show him that I would be best for him." The Nightmare straightened, shimmering eyes flashing. "I won't give up."

"And I'm of the mind that the Nightmare he's with might not truly be the one for him. So, if he treats him badly and he chooses me, then I would take great care of him." Quin explained.

Lee'en shook his head. "Whatever keeps your monorails going. Just don't say I didn't warn you."

The blonde Unicorn shot a quick glance at Synan.

"Lee'en, you wouldn't happen to remember all the details about dream traveling, would you?" Quinton suddenly asked the other Unicorn.

"I'm afraid not. I only remembered magic enough to pass my exams and then I would immediately forget it." Lee'en replied. "Why?"

"Personal reasons, that's all." Quin concluded.

Synan looked down, embarrassed, though Quin hadn't named him as the Nightmare who didn't even know how to dream travel. He was also a little overwhelmed with the erotic energy coming off the maiden's friend, Jack. The petite Unicorn, Lee'en, was nearly as impressive, which was quite a feat for a Unicorn. Jack held his attention, though. There was something fascinating about the human teen that appealed to his Nightmare nature.

Jack was oblivious to Synan’s hot gaze as he finished signing with Finian.

"Have you eaten?" The hazel-eyed human asked his friend. "Lee'en and I worked up an appetite and I really want some Falbos pizza." The teen rubbed his flat belly. "Stuffed pepperoni and extra cheese! It's a moral imperative! Are you in?"

"Sounds good to me. I'll go and place the order for two of them." Finian agreed.

Twenty minutes later, four teenagers, and a twenty-one year old dug into the first pizza pie. Fin could only imagine what it all must look like to Jack, the pizza slices disappearing by themselves.

"Your world's pizza tastes similar to ours, but is slightly different." Quinton remarked.

"It's the water. Long story, I'll explain it later." Lee'en told him.

Jack moaned in bliss. This was his favorite pizza. He licked a bit of sauce from his lip. "Fuck, so good." He murmured with his mouth full.

Lee'en immediately draped himself along Jack's side. "This human is mine, by the way." He told the other two. "As soon as Finian crosses Jack over, he will officially be my partner on the other side."

Quinton was about to say something in response when Finian let slip a guttural moan.

"Garlic butter's the best..." Finian groaned, and then finally caught himself. "Good grief, I did it again! And I had promised Alistair to control my reaction to food." He stated with a frown.

"Fin, asking you not to demonstrably enjoy food would be like asking me not to demonstrably enjoy a blowjob." Jack laughed and bit into the pizza.

"Well, yes, but he only asked that I curb it in front of anyone but him," Finian answered with a pout.

Alistair? Why did that name sound familiar? Perhaps it was a common name in their world and Quin simply recognized its existence.

"So, you're mated and he's accepted your claim?" The Nightmare couldn't help but think that Jack would be a truly delightful mate, maybe even better than Finian.

Jack hadn't heard Lee'en's proclamation and he didn't hear Synan's questioning response, but he could definitely feel that something was up just by the way the pink-haired Unicorn was clinging to him. He felt out his lover and leaned over to give Lee'en a small nuzzle before returning his attention to food.

"Consider it a ninety-nine point nine percent acceptance," Lee'en told Synan testily.

Quin wisely chose not to ask what the remaining point zero one was.

Synan was getting dizzy from trying to follow the dueling conversations. He just gave Lee'en an absent nod and focused on the humans. Time would show just how claimed the lustful humans were. If there was an opening, the teenager would take it.

"I think they are very nice noises," the Nightmare told Finian. "I like your noises as well, Jack."

Finian gulped as he realized just why Alistair told him to curb the eating sounds in front of other people. He took one look at Lee'en, who merely wrapped his arms around one of Jack's arms and snuggled even closer to his best friend.

"Alright, I can't dictate what either of you two can and can't do. But, know that I only extend my friendship to you both." Finian told Quin and Sy as he stood up. "Jack, Lee'en, and I are going to be busy for the rest of the day testing our exam knowledge. So, if you would please take your leave for now?"

Quinton let out a long sigh. "What time of the day would be the best to visit?" He asked.

"Between four in the afternoon and six in the evening. Jack and I usually have our schoolwork done by four and my dad gets home around six." Fin informed them.

"Then we will see you at four tomorrow." Quin agreed as he and Synan headed back to the backyard, where the dimensional boundary was. "Synan," He said after crossing over. "Let's meet back here around one in the afternoon tomorrow. We can work on your training while the maiden studies."

"Okay." Synan nodded before looking around. "This is public land right? I may just get my stuff and stay here, so come whenever." The Nightmare tugged on a low thick branch of a tree, checking to see if it was sturdy enough to hold him. With a couple of blankets and his jacket rolled up for a pillow it might not be too uncomfortable, and it was off the ground. "It's better than where I'm staying now," he commented absently as he thought of the spot he'd staked out for himself under a monorail bridge. It had been dry but loud and uncomfortable.

The Unicorn frowned at what the Nightmare was implying. "Hey, my dorm is big enough for the both of us. I could toss a mattress for you. It's far drier and warmer there." He offered, not liking the idea of Synan sleeping out in the cold, rival or not.

"I promise I won't cross over without you." Synan sighed. "You don't have to keep an eye on me."

Quinton held his hand out for Synan to take. "This has nothing to do with our rivalry. Please," He pleaded. "I don't like the idea of you being out in the cold."

"Alright, but what do you want in return?" Synan hesitantly took Quinton's hand. "I'll blow you, but nothing heavier than that, and no getting rough..."

The blond's face flushed red, but he shook his head. "How about you just...help me clean up a bit? We'll think of something." Quin insisted. "Your offer is devastatingly tempting, but I only take the completely willing to my bed." He added as they crossed over and re-appeared on the path of woods that led towards his college campus. The Nightmare's hand was warm and fit snugly into his own, which was something that he was trying his best to ignore to no avail.

"Devastatingly tempting, eh?" Synan laughed as he walked with Quinton. He'd leave his stuff under the bridge for now. There wasn't anything valuable there. "You poor Unicorns are way too pent up. You need to let yourselves get your freak on every once in a while." The Nightmare smirked as he lifted their clasped hands. He nipped one of Quin's knuckles before letting his tongue flick over it.

Quinton froze for a heartbeat, his blush darkening a shade. He then speed-walked the rest of the way to the dorms, gently tugging the Nightmare along. Once inside, he pulled down the spare mattress for Synan and dressed it with a new cover and a clean blanket. He had plenty of pillows, so he gave the Nightmare the least used pillow he had.

"There."

"Umm, thanks." Synan stood in front of Quinton and dropped to his knees, reaching for the Unicorn's zipper. "Can we go ahead and do this now? We can do it later if you really want to, but I'm going to be really tired soon." Synan looked to the side in embarrassment. "I don't have much magic, so crossing takes a lot out of me."

"Whoa, whoa. I thought we talked about this." Quinton nearly squeaked as he took hold of Synan's hands and used them to lift the Nightmare back into a standing position. "We'll discuss payment later, just get some rest, alright?" He said as he gave him a gentle smile.

"Alright," Synan said hesitantly as he tugged off his boots, lining them up next to the mattress. "No funny business, though." He left the rest of his clothes on as he slid under the covers. "I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night with a surprise cock in my ass and chains on my wrists..."

Quin snickered and shook his head. “Trust me, I’m not the type.”

The small Nightmare couldn't help but let out a soft sigh at the comfort of the mattress and having a real pillow. His eyes quickly drooped sleepily, his distrust of the Unicorn quickly forgotten.

The Unicorn softly petted the top of Synan's head and leaned down to press a soft kiss to the top of his head. "Sleep well, little one." He whispered before walking over to his own bed and stripping down to his boxers and clambering in. With the wave of his hand, the lights dimmed to darkness, but one small soft light remained in case Sy needed to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

LOL, I like the idea that Fin is attracting unicorns and nightmares who are meant for each other. I look forward to Sy and Quin working it out themselves. :yes:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 02/28/2016 09:52 PM, Timothy M. said:

LOL, I like the idea that Fin is attracting unicorns and nightmares who are meant for each other. I look forward to Sy and Quin working it out themselves. :yes:

Fin isn't the only one attracting Unis and Nighties to him...*mischievous chuckle*

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Getting more and more interesting with every chapter. It appears that Finn now has more folk after him even though he's basically promised to Alistair. Jack appears smitten with lee'en so even though he can't see him they've got a lot going for themselves. Jack has made a promise that as soon as Finn reaches the age of 18 he and Jack are crossing over to the magical kingdom where the unicorns and the nightmares live so they could live out the rest of their lives with Lee'en and Alistair as their mates. It's going to be weird watching the newbies try to get a chance to get with the 2 human boys. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 6/20/2017 at 8:50 PM, Butcher56 said:

Getting more and more interesting with every chapter. It appears that Finn now has more folk after him even though he's basically promised to Alistair. Jack appears smitten with lee'en so even though he can't see him they've got a lot going for themselves. Jack has made a promise that as soon as Finn reaches the age of 18 he and Jack are crossing over to the magical kingdom where the unicorns and the nightmares live so they could live out the rest of their lives with Lee'en and Alistair as their mates. It's going to be weird watching the newbies try to get a chance to get with the 2 human boys. 

 

Like a moth to flame!

Link to comment
On 12/28/2018 at 7:52 PM, Lizzydolphin37 said:

Great chapter! I am feeling really sorry synan it seems his life so far has been pretty bad. Hope things are looking up for him.

 

Yes, exactly. Synan is pretty much the yin to Finian's yang. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..