Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 8,051 Words
  • 3,136 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lust and Chastity - 19. Chapter 19

When Elder Galamin returned to his mansion, he didn't realize that anything was off until he stepped inside and saw his hired men rousing and with various injuries. He felt a cold lump in his stomach as he rushed through the hallways to his personal study. The drawers and cabinets were opened, and he realized that Armand Montcroix hadn’t contacted him to surrender. He had contacted him to stall.

::::

The Montcroix called a large-scale meeting of all the heads of public service. They ushered in the authorities, healers, librarians, and all of the Elders themselves. In sight of them all, they showed their evidence against Elder Galamin and many other corrupted Elders. The authorities had been warned before-hand to keep an eye on any of the Elders that tried to flee, and many of them indeed tried. At least five Elders were tackled to the ground by enforcers and civilians alike before Alistair began to speak.

“As you can all see, we are still flawed,” Alistair explained. “My family stepped aside for two generations under the impression that the Elders were doing a much better job at securing the peace and flow of Zirao Zion. We couldn’t have been more wrong.”

“Therefore,” Quinton spoke up as he stood up by Alistair’s side. “We held a meeting with all the heads of public service and came up with a solution. Two royals, two Unicorns, two unaffiliated Nightmares, and two humans can be elected to take over as representatives every five years…” he elaborated. “Everyone in every position must cast a vote. In the event that more than two regions are displeased with any representative, they can nominate new ones. Finances will be checked on a monthly basis…”

The gathering was meant to help Zirao Zion adopt a new system that would keep power in balance and would help serve their residents better than previous attempts. The Montcroix vowed that all of the corrupted Elders would be put to work to right their wrongs with community service. However, the Montcroix clan had something else in mind for Elder Galamin.

“Galamin,” Armand Montcroix began in a cold tone of voice. In calling him by name without his title, it stripped him of his Elder status.

The aged Unicorn’s pale blue eyes flashed as they glared at his Nightmare rival, the source of his obsession. Galamin’s arms were tied behind his back, and he was restrained by two human men. As furious as he was that his plans were falling apart at the seams, his gaze never left Armand's.

“I regret nothing,” Galamin hissed. “If I didn’t allow the other Elders their perks, they would have plotted against me. If I didn’t strip that human of his Maiden status, your beloved grandson would have reclaimed his royal status,” he continued to vent. He was stalling, doing whatever he could to steal a few more moments from the aged royal before him. “What I do regret is not having had you beneath me.”

Armand’s cobalt blue eyes narrowed. He was barely able to keep himself in check from beating the Unicorn with his own hands for the way he showed no remorse over what he did to an innocent young man. The Unicorn, however, smirked at having pulled any kind of reaction from him at all. Though Galamin was the one restrained, Armand felt as if he had lost.

“Pathetic, that’s what you are,” Laylah Montcroix, Armand’s middle daughter, spoke up. She was tall with a short, modern hairstyle that was shaved at the back and longer at the front in various violet hues. Her eyes were pyrite, a hue between silver and gold, and she was Raj’s proud mother. “To use such roundabout methods to try to get into my daddy’s pants. Look around you,” she insisted. “We are all the result of just how many times he got his mate pregnant, and she didn't so much as beg him to come anywhere near her, he stood by her side willingly.”

A scowl began to form on Galamin’s face at the mention of Tessa, the Nightmare woman that had the audacity to cross Armand’s path, luring him enough to become his mate. “If he’s so willing to be by her side, then where is she now?” Galamin questioned.

“You wish to see me?” came the response as several of the Montcroix parted like the red sea to allow her to be seen. The woman was of average height but held herself with such perfect posture that she appeared taller. Her hair was midnight blue at the roots and faded into violet hues and lilac tips at her waist in long, delicate waves, like the final traces of dusk. Her eyes were a dark gold hue. Though her mate, Armand's, appearance was of a man in his late forties, hers was of a woman in her mid-thirties. They were both, however over one-hundred years of age.

Upon seeing Tessa, Galamin shifted in his restraints and leaned forward to downright growl at her. Alistair’s grandmother, however, merely pressed a perfectly manicured finger to her chin and tilted her head slightly as if in thought. She didn’t seem intimidated in the slightest.

“Oh, Gal-Gal,” she mused aloud. “If you were going to wait to stop aging, you should have waited until your hair was completely white. It would have looked much more dashing that way. You just weren’t patient enough.”

Galamin hacked as if he were about to spit at her, but Tessa made a closing motion with her hand that caused the Unicorn to form a funny, puckered expression that prevented him from doing so.

“Tut, tut,” Tessa chastised in a sweet tone of voice despite the hardness in her eyes. “You’ve honored our agreement to keep away from Armand until Armand himself asked to see you. Don’t sully your reputation any further than it already is.” She then turned to look up at her husband. “Dear, we can’t have young Finny regress with his presence.”

“I agree, father,” Penelope added with a frown. “My sweet son-in-law has been through so much…” Many of the other Montcroix joined her in voicing their agreement, some louder than the others.

Armand looked over to his beloved grandson, who was standing beside Altyn and Penelope. At Alistair’s firm nod, Armand took the last few steps forward towards Galamin. “Galamin Martinus, for your crimes against a human Maiden and many of Zirao Zion’s citizens we, the Montcroix, henceforth banish you from our dimension and our sister Earth’s dimension,” he placed the palm of his hand against Galamin’s rune crest.

As he did so, the other family members pressed their palms on each other’s right shoulder until they reached the right shoulders of Armand and Tessa, who were holding hands. A surge of power rolled through all of them like a tidal wave until it spearheaded into Galamin’s crest. The aged Unicorn cried out in agony as his powers were stripped and his crest all but seared itself off. When Armand lifted his hand, Galamin no longer had a crest. He was then escorted through a dimensional boundary by the two humans, never to be seen again.

::::

As the months passed, the Montcroix provided all of the necessary funding to help balance out the country’s economy. Finian, with the help of Quinton and Synan, formed a program for all the Nightmares and Unicorns that suffered abuse at the hands of the Elders, whether they were employees or whether they had been picked up from the streets. Helping others in the same position along with weekly group therapy sessions aided Synan, Finian, Robert, and even Vilas in healing. Synan took over the program as if he had finally found his purpose in life and Quinton supported him every step of the way.

Robert and Habacuc became rather close friends, though it was quite obvious to many that Habby was downright smitten with the human. Finian’s father found work as a librarian and regularly explored the other countries through the monorail system. Robert felt better than he had in many years…so much so that he invited Alistair, Finian, and Habacuc to cross over with him to pay a visit to his deceased wife’s grave. They filled her in on their crazy adventures, hoping that her spirit would be at peace. Robert had been too pained in the past to visit Arlene’s tomb. So, it was quite the surprise to feel the profound relief at finally having accomplished that feat. Robert vowed to visit her once a year along with Finian.

Vilas was accepted into the group of Raj, Jack, and Lee’en as a mate with open arms. Though the mixed Unicorn gladly accepted their markings and marked each of them in return, he held off on fully consummating their union. He finally confessed to them that he was a Maiden, which was a pleasant surprise to them all. Neither Jack, Raj, nor Lee’en had been virgins when they met one another. So, they decided to give Vilas as much time as he needed to be comfortable enough to truly bed them. Vilas was also beloved by the Montcroix chef, Annish. She was so impressed with his culinary skills that she was eager to train him and retire.

Finian was tutored daily and spoke with Healer Nigel regularly. The Unicorn had become a figure of grand respect in the human’s eyes. Alistair joined him every other week. Though there was little to no surprise that Alistair was nominated as one of the royal representatives to Zirao Zion, it was a downright shock when Finian was nominated, as well. Habby explained that it was in response to all of the good work Fin had done with the programs he helped create. Unicorns and Nightmares alike had always respected Alistair as a businessman and a political figure, but Finian had won over many of their hearts and their trust.

:::

After much practice, Finian Montcroix was finally able to create his own dreamscape. That night, he set up a dreamscape of a soft mattress on top of a meadow full of thorn-less blue roses that were out in the open air with the night sky above, featuring millions of stars in the distance. He gently tugged on Alistair's subconscious until the Nightmare's form was seated on top of the mattress.

"What's all this?" Alistair asked softly, but Finian pressed a finger to the older man's lips.

Finian straddled the Nightmare, the two of them wearing nothing but boxers, and held Alistair's face in his hands. "I've spoken with Grandpa Armand and Father Altyn," he began. "I asked for a month, but we negotiated down to three weeks of vacation time for the both of us starting tomorrow."

"But, first," the human explained as a box materialized in his hand. He opened it to reveal a platinum wedding band nestled inside, studded with sapphires and black onyx. "Will you marry me, Alistair?"

The dark Nightmare blinked at Finian for a moment before his lips broke into a wide smile, his palms covering his human's.

"I will. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to be yours." Alistair's cobalt irises searched Fin's features. "Are you ready? I'll wait forever for you, love. I want you to be sure, to be happy."

A wide smile formed on Finian's face. "Yes, but not just yet. In the morning, we sign the papers at the center to make it official. Then, we ride the monorail to one of the tropical islands for our honeymoon. There, in privacy and not in a dreamscape, we can finally consummate our mating," he suggested. "Is that ok?"

"That is much more than okay," Alistair answered fervently, leaning up to press a soft kiss to Finian's lips. "It sounds like perfection."

Fin gave him a return kiss and traced his promise mark on the Nightmare's chest. He learned quickly that the slightest touch of a marking by the mate's partner sparked up quite the reaction. "The ring is real. I bought matching ones for us both. We can finally wear them after we sign the papers in the morning," he mused out loud. "Habby helped me find them."

Alistair kept tight control of himself, not wanting to push Finian, especially after everything the teen had been through. He tried to pull his hips back from where the human was sitting on him so tantalizingly. It wouldn't do for Fin to feel Alistair's excitement and become frightened or withdrawn. The Nightmare was ashamed of his response. Finian needed his comfort and love, not his unbridled lust.

"Ah, that was very kind of him," Alistair said as he attempted to will his erection away. "They are lovely. I'll wear it with pride." The Nightmare's dark eyes sparkled like jewels as he gazed adoringly at the teen, lifting a hand to graze his fingertips across Fin's warm cheek. "Everyone will know I'm yours."

Finian could tell he had grown at least two inches taller in the last several months, probably his last growth spurt. But, he was ever grateful that he no longer had to tug Alistair down to kiss him in that position. Not anymore. The human tilted his head slightly and moved his entire body forward, pressing against every inch of the Nightmare as he could, and pressed his lips firmly against Alistair's. After a few open-mouthed kisses, Finian slid his thumb over more of the compass marking on his lover's chest. "I want to taste you," he whispered into the other man's ear. "I want to feel you thrusting into my mouth."

Alistair sucked in a ragged breath as his cock surged with interest, precum painting a wet spot on the cloth covering its hard length. Alistair could almost feel it, the slick warmth of Finian's mouth, the lips wrapped tightly around his girth, and the clenching at the back of Fin's throat as Alistair pushed deep.

"L-love, you don't, sweet mercy, you don't have to do that. I can wait as long as you need to be ready for such things."

The Nightmare groaned, his hips thrusting upward as Finian teased the intricate design over Alistair's heart. The older man felt like he was going to cum in his boxers like a teenager if Fin didn't stop, or throw the human down and rut against him until they both found release.

Finian found himself licking his lips, a spark of mischief forming in his navy blue eyes as he moved back and lowered himself down until he was lying down on his belly right between Allistair's legs. He tugged the Nightmare's boxers down enough to free the aching flesh. For the human, it was like seeing an old friend once again. He took the base with both hands and licked the skin in long, broad strokes. The tip of the younger man's tongue pressed eagerly against the urethra. With a touch of disappointment, he realized that the taste was muted a bit due to their being in the dreamscape. But, that didn't stop him from wrapping his lips around the head and sucking on it.

Alistair watched with hungry eyes as his lovely mate's mouth worshipped the Nightmare's throbbing length. Alistair didn't try to direct the teen, letting Fin do anything he wanted. In truth, the Nightmare was already riding the edge of orgasm as Finian bobbed his hot mouth and then paused to suck hard at Alistair's leaking tip. The older man carded his fingers through Finian's soft platinum locks, unable to keep from touching him. The Nightmare's thumbs stroked the richly colored finial that marked the teen as Alistair's mate.

Navy blue eyes shifted upwards to glance into cobalt as he moaned around the flesh in his mouth. A fire seemed to light his eyes from the inside, and Finian realized that the marking on his forehead radiated warmth and light, as well, when he noted the blue reflecting onto Alistair's darker skin. Fin flattened his tongue further and took more and more of the hardened shaft into his mouth. Two months earlier, he had hesitantly enlisted the aid of Felix in order to figure out how to keep his throat relaxed enough to take all of the Nightmare's shaft inside. He had been given a tool to practice on which was, surprisingly, quite helpful. The real deal was actually easier to adjust to. Before he knew it, the tip of Finian's nose nearly brushed against Alistair's skin.

Finian took one of Alistair's hands and slid it to the back of his head as if urging the Nightmare to do as he wished. Meanwhile, one of his hands gave the Montcroix's balls a gentle squeeze.

A growl purred from the Nightmare's chest as his fingertips kneaded Finian's scalp, pushing down gently. The sound sent a shiver across the teen's skin, sending a tingling heat to pool in his belly and spread to his cock.

"Gods, yes," Alistair rumbled, his voice deepening. "You take me so well, love. Do you want me thrusting deep into your hot mouth? Take my pleasure?"

The human merely sucked harder, refusing to part from the heat in his mouth. Finian felt no fear or hesitation. In dreamscape, one could only feel pain if they desired it. All that the younger man desired was to feel Alistair's release, to know that he gave the Nightmare pleasure.

Alistair found a rhythm, pushing Finian's head down to take him deeper as the Nightmare thrust upward, delighting in the teen's throat closing around him. The dark-haired man would then lift his hand and allow Fin a moment to breathe. Jeweled cobalt eyes watched every moment intensely, the eager willingness in Finian's gaze pushing his arousal higher. The rhythm sped faster and faster until Alistair was nearly fucking his young lover's face as Finian took every inch with obvious enthusiasm. He could have stopped Alistair at any moment by just turning his head, but he didn't. Finian moaned along with Alistair as the dark-haired man's saliva-slick shaft worked in and out.

Alistair's long, thick cock swelled impossibly hard against Finian's flicking tongue. The Nightmare pushed down on the back of Fin's head once more, shouting Finian's name as rapturous pleasure shot down Alistair's spine. It shot light electricity to tighten his balls and up his shaft. The Nightmare roared as he held his mate and emptied into Finian's tight throat.

Seeing and hearing Alistair's completion was more than enough to send Finian over the edge a mere moment after. He had to focus hard on swallowing as he spurted right in his boxers. His jaw felt tired, and the taste of Alistair's cum was muted, but it was more than worth it. The human clambered over the Nightmare and pressed a kiss over his heart just as the two of them woke up from the dreamscape. Fin had timed it perfectly, as the rays of the sun shone through the window.

"Let's go get married, Alistair Montcroix," Finian urged as he pressed a kiss to the Nightmare's real lips and then rushed over to the bathroom, eager to get the day started.

After bathing and getting dressed, the two of them shared a light breakfast and rushed over to the center to sign the paperwork that would legally declare them married. Habacuc and Robert served as their witnesses. The door had been left open since the hallway was full of many well-wishers that wanted to see them tie the knot. They exchanged rings and kissed, cheered on by nearly all of the Montcroix and all of their friends. Then, Alistair and Finian were sent off by a very large group of people that congratulated them and hugged them at the entrance of the monorail.

The first one who wished them off was Jack. “Congratulations,” the slightly taller human said as they hugged. “Love you, Fin.”

"Thanks, Jack," Finian responded as he fought to keep emotional tears at bay. “Love you, too.”

Some months prior, the hazel-eyed man had been through some rough patches with his parents. Jack had bravely explained that he eloped with his own gender, leaving out the exact number on purpose, as his parents wouldn't understand a culture with multiple mates. His sister was downright happy for him, and his mother had come around quite quickly. In spite of Jack's dad not liking it, the man still wanted to see him, so he asked his son to visit alone. They weren't on the best of terms, but Jack was relieved that his parents cared enough about him to want to see him regardless of his marital choices, and he was glad that he didn't have to sacrifice his blood family for his new family.

Lee’en, Raj, and Vilas immediately followed.

“Don’t forget my gift,” Lee whispered into Finian’s ear as they hugged, prompting the human to blush.

“I won’t,” Fin responded as he was then lifted off the ground by Raj in a hug. “Whoa!”

“You’re officially family now, cousin-in-law,” Raj pointed out as he carefully set the young man back down. “We’re going to have a lot of fun together, I can feel it.”

“That, I don’t doubt,” Finian agreed with a light laugh.

Vilas seemed to fidget in place for a moment before giving in to a gentle hug. The elegant chef, like Lee’en, had gradually lost all the members of his family through time. Unlike Lee’en, however, he was still learning how to give and accept physical affection…that his mates and close friends actually wanted his affection. He held Finian in high regard, however, and was willing to allow the blond into his personal space, especially in special moments like that one.

“You deserve happiness and more, Fin,” Vilas admitted aloud.

“As do you, Vil,” Finian replied, giving the chef a little squeeze before letting go.

Finian went from person to person, a part of him still surprised at just how many family members and friends showed up to wish them well. His father, Habby, Quinton, Synan, Lucien, Felix, father Altyn, mother Penelope, grandfather Armand, and almost all of the Montcroix were there. Eventually, the two of them had been greeted by each and every one of them.

Alistair boarded the monorail with their bags first. Just after Finian stepped into the monorail, he turned around to wave goodbye to everyone. But, Felix stood before him and gave him a loud smooch right on the lips. The human gaped at him in shock as his face began to burn a bright pink.

The mischievous Nightmare waved at him even as he was hauled over Lucien's shoulder. "What? It was an innocent kiss goodbye! Besides, now he's a properly blushing bride for Uncle Allie!"

Finian shook his head and walked over to their passenger car. The human quickly found himself swept into the larger man's lap. Finian blinked up at Alistair, following the Nightmare's narrowed gaze to Felix, who was waving exuberantly on the platform.

Alistair turned back to Fin, pressing their mouths together. The Nightmare's tongue traced the crease of Finian's lips, and the teen opened willingly. Alistair's tongue swept inside, dominating the younger man's mouth thoroughly. The Nightmare pulled back with a satisfied nod, pressing a quick kiss to the mating mark on Finian's forehead.

"There, that's better," Alistair murmured so quietly it was hard for Fin to be sure he'd even heard it.

If he had been flustered before with Felix’s parting gift, he was infinitely more flustered with Allie’s response. Finian’s face glowed a pink hue for a good few minutes. A blushing bride, indeed!

::::

When the monorail was well past their line of vision, the Montcroix and their friends began to file out of the station. Vilas stayed where he was, lost in his thoughts. He had been thoroughly swept away from the moment he had entered Jack, Raj, and Lee’s lives. After they evacuated Galamin’s mansion, he had been ushered into a room at the Montcroix estate. A few rather comical arguments later, and Lee’en ended up healing Vilas himself.

The chef had never been romantically drawn to any one person, let alone three very different men, before. Vilas had done his best to repay Lee’s kindness through food, which managed to gradually win the pink-haired Unicorn over. Jack and Raj needed no coaxing, as the way to their hearts were quite easily through their stomachs. In merely a week’s time, they had asked him to be their mate. When he explained about his real lineage of being a mixed Unicorn and that he was a Maiden, their reactions were priceless.

They made a compromise where Vilas would be marked and he’d then mark them in return, but they would only consummate the mating whenever the green-haired man was truly ready. A glint shimmered in Vil’s golden pietersite eyes as he recalled how his three mates marked him. They each placed a hand on the chef’s lower back so that Raj’s Ares crest was in the center and Jack’s hazel heart and Lee’s pink heart were on either side of it. Vilas himself had placed his tribal moon crescent crest on each of their shoulders.

The mixed Unicorn was pulled from his thoughts by the slightest tug on his elbow.

“Let’s go home, Slim,” Lee urged.

The words made Vilas smile. “Yes, let’s go home.”

::::

Jack considered himself a lucky man. Hell, he was luckier than most, surely. If someone were to have asked him three years ago what he thought about settling down, he’d have simply laughed in the fool’s face. Then, Lee’en burst his way into his life…invisible, but prominent and fierce. He was more than Jack could have ever asked for in a partner.

Yet, fate had then led them to Raj…strong and intelligent. The mixed Nightmare was bigger than life in many ways, but was also patient and protective. Jack had felt a sense of balance and security with his two beloved mates. They learned to get along and to trust one another. The hazel-eyed man was happy, at peace.

Then, he came across Vilas…fearless and steadfast. The mixed Unicorn not only helped him save Finian, but he also helped them invade Galamin’s mansion to gather evidence against the banished Elder. The Maiden chef fit right into their group, solidifying Jack’s Promise crest into full, saturated color, at last.

When the four of them were together, they felt complete. Jack Kierny, twenty years old, and a human…was married to three gorgeous men. His past teenage self would have never believed it.

“Jack,” Vilas called as he took hold of the brunet’s hand. “Come have a seat,” he urged as he had all three of his mates sit down with Jack in the middle.

“Right,” Vilas began as he tried to fend off nervousness as all three men gazed at him. “First of all, I wanted to thank you for being so considerate of my feelings and waiting until I felt ready to fully consummate our matings…”

“We would never put such pressure on you,” Raj assured as his voice fell to a sultry rumble. “You’ve shown your affections in many other ways, after all.”

The chef felt his face light up with a blush. "I…yes, of course…but, I mean…" He stopped talking to take a deep breath. "I feel I am finally ready-"

“Really, Slim?” Lee’en gasped as he stood up. “I’m the smallest and least intimidating, so if you want to start with me first, I’m more than willing.”

Vilas gaped at the Unicorn with his mouth slightly opened. “N-No, not yet…”

“So, you’re not ready?” Jack questioned.

Vilas swung his arms loosely as his hands curled into fists and then he straightened his back even further and held his hands out in a halting motion. “Please, just let me finish!” He insisted. “I was thinking that maybe in a couple of months’ time, the four of us could go on a honeymoon of our own…and then we could finally consummate our matings?”

Raj, Lee’en, and Jack looked at one another for a moment before a grin split each of their faces. All three of them rushed over to Vilas to pull him into a hug. They all began to talk at the same time, which made it difficult for the mixed Unicorn to grasp what was being said. But, after the excited babbling died down, it was Jack that spoke up for the three of them.

“Sweetheart, we’re ready whenever you’re ready. A honeymoon sounds damn great to us,” Jack responded, feeling quite content.

::::

The ride to the tropical islands was long, but they were served food and took naps along the way. As soon as they arrived, Finian felt a rush of butterflies in his stomach as well as a rapidly rising excitement that bubbled just beneath his skin. He helped Alistair with their bags, and they were ushered over to their private luxury beach house.

After putting their clothes away in hangers and the cabinet, the two of them stood on the balcony to watch the sunset on the horizon. As the waters displayed a myriad of colors, Finian felt calmer than he could ever remember. Then, he felt a soft kiss at the nape of his neck as the last traces of the sunlight waned. The calm he felt instantly shifted to arousal and anticipation.

"Happy, husband?" Alistair's deep voice greeted him.

"Very," Finian responded with a gentle smile. The past three years were quite the rollercoaster of events. But, they led him to that moment of peace. "You?"

"Better than I ever have in my life," Alistair confessed, wrapping his strong arms around his human husband and nuzzling Fin's neck.

A half-smirk tugged at Finian's lips as he threaded his fingers through Alistair's thick hair. "Hmm, I wouldn't say that just yet..." he teased. “How about I ask you again after our first night as husbands?"

“Mmm, there's a chance I'll be so elated I won't be able to speak," Alistair purred, drawing in the perfect scent of his mate. "I may not be able to say anything, just cover you with kisses. Which sounds very nice, now that I think of it." The Nightmare peppered tiny kisses across Fin's shoulder and neck. "I think I'll start now."

A pleasant shiver rolled down Fin's spine. "That reminds me..." he whispered. "I'll be right back!" He said as he rushed off to the closet to find a bag. The younger man then shook out the bag's contents all over the top of their bed. Petals of all the shades of blue roses covered up the entire bed. An after-thought came to him, and he let out a little groan of worry. "I should have asked you if they would stain the sheets first!" He figured that Father Altyn had gone through a lot of trouble to make sure that there were no white sheets on any of the beds or furniture, and it would pay him back poorly if he ruined them.

"I hope they do. I'll buy new ones for Father Altyn and keep these." Alistair gathered Finian close, needing to feel his husband against him. "I like the idea of putting them on our bed for anniversaries."

Finian blushed once again. "Alistair...um, I was given..." He held up a container and handed it to the Nightmare. "...it’s strawberry flavored," he finished in an embarrassed whisper. He had managed to get his hands on the rose petals thanks to Mother Penelope’s help. But, it was Lee’en that surprised him with the lube.

A fire lit in Alistair's cobalt eyes as he plucked the bottle from Fin's grasp. "And where shall I taste this on your body? Or perhaps I'll paint every inch of you and explore it all." The Nightmare's tongue teased a path up Finian's throat. "You know how I like strawberries."

Finian gripped the bottom of Alistair's shirt so hard that it formed wrinkles. "However you like, but I...I want to feel your hair tickling my skin. I want to see your face and feel your warmth on top of me," he confessed heatedly.

Alistair drew a hot breath, crushing the teen's body to his. The Nightmare's shaft had been half-hard, simply from the closeness of his husband. Finian's words made Alistair's cock surge to rigidity so quickly it was nearly painful.

"Then I think we'll need to remove some clothing," Alistair said hotly, leaning back, so only his hips pressed against the teen. "You can take them off, or I can tear them from you."

The human's heart raced, but he quickly disrobed with the natural grace and balance that he had always possessed. He then tugged the bottom of Alistair's shirt and rolled it up to urge him to tug it off.

Alistair's shirt was flung to the side, and his pants hit the floor moments after. Finian drank in the sight of his husband. The Nightmare's broad shoulders and tight muscles cut an imposing figure, but it was something in his cobalt eyes that conveyed power and strength even more than his toned body. Alistair Montcroix was no one to cross, either in a physical fight or a mental one.

And he was Fin's.

All of that power and willpower would defend Finian with everything the Nightmare had to Alistair's last breath. Somehow, it didn't make Fin feel weak.

The human felt an answering strength inside himself. Finian knew that even a Montcroix wasn't invulnerable and the human would always be there, ready to fiercely defend and support his husband in any way he could. Finian was needed by Alistair, and it was a balm to the wounds of helplessness inflicted by Galamin.

"You'll make me shy if you keep looking at me like that," Alistair teased with an easy smile.

"I don't think that's possible," Finian responded as a smirk tugged on his lips. He remembered but a few years prior when he felt that his body was too feminine and short to be appealing. He had only grown two inches, but the hard work he had put into his programs and lifting boxes alone had increased a bit of the muscle tone on his frame. His hair had grown enough to pull back the top half into a small ponytail. When the strands were pulled back, his face looked downright regal, especially with the fleur de lis on his forehead.

Even if he had still remained the same as he was those years ago, his appearance would no longer bother him. He had learned that it was a state of mind to feel fierce, handsome, and worthwhile. He realized that it was a mood, an attitude, that determined confidence...it had little to do with experience, though experience certainly helped. In the past, Finian had envied Jack's confidence and bravery. At that very moment, however, he felt more confident than he ever had before. He felt himself Alistair's equal.

Finian knelt on the edge of the bed and carefully moved so that he sat on his heels at the very center, his back perfectly straight. His long shaft was already quite hard as he beckoned the Nightmare to join him with the crook of a finger.

"Gods," Alistair murmured, joining his husband on the bed, the soft scent of roses teasing his senses. "I think you must be part Siren." The Nightmare sidled close, kneeling in front of Finian and pressing their throbbing lengths together. "You've captured me completely."

The younger man slid his hands up the Nightmare's arms and beneath the thick hair to slide down the back. He brought one hand up to cradle the back of Alistair's neck while the other hand threaded up into the scalp to gently rub and squeeze it. The blond grinded his lower body against him as he gave Allie's bottom lip a gentle nip. "Kiss me?" he pleaded softly.

The Nightmare didn't have to be asked twice. A strong arm wrapped around Finian's lower back. Alistair leaned close, arching Fin back before capturing his sweet lips and sweeping his tongue inside.

Alistair's kiss began to chase away his thoughts until the Nightmare's scent and warmth were all that he could focus on. The younger man kissed him back deeply as if he were savoring the taste of his mate. His hands tangled into thick indigo locks and he gently tugged them at the roots. Heat burned him down to the core, and his body became anxious for more.

"I want you," Alistair breathed into his mate's ear, one hand trailing down to knead one perfectly rounded cheek of the teen's ass.

"I want the same thing," Finian hissed in reply as he tried in vain to stop rubbing against the other man. "Please, Alistair. Take me."

Finian suddenly found himself on his back, surrounded by blue rose petals with Alistair over him on his hands and knees. The Nightmare's deep cobalt hair flowed around them like a deep blue curtain, tickling against Fin's skin delightfully. Alistair swooped down, capturing his human's mouth as Allie slipped his fingers down to wrap them around the teen's hard length.

The human reached down to gently tug Alistair's hand off. He shook his head. "If you keep touching me there, I'll surely explode. But, I want to feel you inside me first." Their positions and the pleasure between them couldn't be any more different than when he had been forcibly taken by Elder Galamin from behind. But, if his beloved Alistair entered him after his member was spent, Finian couldn't guarantee that he wouldn't lose himself in those bad memories. "Please," he pleaded as if he were asking the Nightmare to chase away his bad memories.

"Love..." Alistair pressed his forehead to Fin's. "Anything you want, always." The hand that had been touching the human lifted to stroke the teen's cheek, nothing but love in the Nightmare's dark blue eyes. "Do you want me to prepare you or would you like to do it?"

Fin bit his lower lip at the thought of Alistair's fingers inside him. "I want you to do it. I want to know how it feels when it's done the right way," he confessed. "And I want to feel no one but you inside for the rest of my life."

Alistair laid himself next to his husband, pulling the human close and tucking Fin under his chin.

"Do you know how precious you are to me?" the Nightmare asked, one hand trailing down the teen's back as the other snuck beneath the pillow and snagging a stoppered vial. "I meant my vows to you... To hold you above all others, to love and respect you...I meant all of it and more."

Alistair nuzzled Finian's soft platinum locks, thumbing open the vial of oil. The blue Nightmare had begged his friend Simon to hunt it down for him. Alistair hoped Fin liked it, as it amplified pleasure and lengthened orgasms. It was supposed to be a gentle batch, Simon had guaranteed it. It should act without being overwhelming or uncomfortable. Alistair would be affected as well. Being swept in bliss with Finian sounded absolutely perfect.

The oil was warm on Allie's fingertips. The Nightmare stroked them gently between Fin's cheeks, teasing his entrance.

Just as gently as he felt Alistair's fingers stroking him, Finian began to trail his fingers down his mate's chest. His navy blue eyes peered up at Allie's face as he pressed the tip of one of the larger man's nipples in. Before the Nightmare could protest, he sucked the other nipple into his mouth and swirled the tip of his tongue around the areola.

Alistair's moan rumbled in his chest, vibrating against Finian's tongue. The Nightmare's warm finger rubbed circles against the teen's hole, sparks of pleasure centering in the sensitive flesh at the wicked massage.

The human hissed and squirmed against the other man's body. He loved hearing Alistair's moans. He would never tire of them. So, when he felt his own pleasure rising, he didn't hold back on his own. "Allie...please..." he keened. “I don't know how much longer I'll last."

"I'm sorry, it's so hard not to draw it out." Alistair pressed a kiss to the top of Fin's head, pressing his finger past the tight ring of muscle. "I'll try to hurry."

By that point, the younger man began to move against the finger, wanting nothing more than to feel more of the Nightmare's warm digits inside. When he shifted a certain way, a surprised gasp fell from his lips. "That feeling...it's a strange sort of nice. I can feel it almost everywhere." He mused aloud as his face shifted into a frown confusion. He had certainly not felt anything like that during Galamin's intrusion.

Alistair twisted a second finger into his mate's heat, finding an area that made Finian twitch and gasp.

"That's your prostate, love," the Nightmare breathed into Fin's ear. "Your pleasure spot." Allie spread his fingers, gently stretching, pushing in and out. "When I take you, I'm going to rub against it with every thrust."

Finian knew exactly what it was, but he hadn't known how it would feel. Seeing Synan's diagrams and descriptions hadn't helped one bit. The feeling was unlike anything he had ever experienced. Every time the large digits brushed against the area, he felt a jolt of sensation, and a sound slipped from his lips. "A-Al," he whimpered. "More."

"Anything for you," Alistair purred, a third finger pushing inside carefully. "Tell me if it's too much." He nuzzled Fin again. "Gods, you smell so good."

In a nearly desperate move, Finian gently tugged fistfuls of Alistair's hair. "It's not too much...more like it's not enough!" He complained, panting. "Alistair, enter me. Now."

From one blink to the next, Alistair was above him. Finian heard the click of a lid opening, the scent of strawberries making the teen blush as the Nightmare used the flavored lube generously to slick his length. Allie grasped Fin behind the knees and spread him wide. The teen found himself caught in Alistair's dark gaze as something large, hot, and hard found his entrance and pushed inside.

Finian remembered that it hurt the first time, though a sorrow overshadowed the pain. This time, he didn't care about the pain. In fact, he welcomed any pain that resulted from what they were doing. But, as the older man made his way inside, it wasn't pain that Finian felt. Stretching to accommodate his mate's girth and length did sting a bit, but to Fin, it was an oddly pleasant sensation.

"I can almost feel you throbbing inside me," Finian whispered heatedly. "So warm...so hard..." Galamin had barely been able to keep his erection up. It was the complete opposite of Alistair's, which only seemed to harden even further. The human used the Nightmare’s hair to tug Allie down into a kiss. He wanted to convey his gratitude, his surprise, and his desire all in that one kiss.

The Nightmare's cock twitched, swelling further, making Finian moan into Alistair's mouth. The blue-haired man propped himself on one hand, the other hand roaming his husband's body, showing a particular delight in stroking and tweaking small pink nipples. Alistair tried to pause, to give Fin time to adjust, but the teen would have none of it, wrapping his legs around the Nightmare's waist and drawing him in with a gasping moan. It stretched Fin wide, almost burning, but it wasn't something he could really call unpleasant, especially considering the rigid and aching state of his cock.

The human squirmed and moved against Alistair, his hands sliding up the Nightmare's back. "Alistair," he moaned so huskily that Finian barely even recognized his own voice.

"Gods, you are a Siren," Alistair growled in his mate's ear, withdrawing slowly and pushing back into Finian's tight velvet depths as the human gasped and whimpered. "The noises you make..." He thrust again deeper, harder. "Better than the sweetest music."

Finian moved along with each of the Nightmare's thrusts, his fingers digging into Alistair's back. He felt everything, every slide of his flesh and the caress of the long, indigo strands. He found his balance and began to shove back against him.

"Hah!" Fin cried when he felt that strange new pleasure once again, from inside. The heat built through him and between them. Fin saw a small flash of cobalt blue and realized that both of the markings on their foreheads were glowing, casting scattered blue light along their flushed skin.

"You feel exquisite around me," Alistair rumbled into Finian's ear, nipping at the lobe. "So tight, warm, like velvet."

The Nightmare growled, hips snapping faster as he pumped in and out of Fin, angling to catch his human's prostate.

Finian had to focus hard on breathing because he kept holding his breath without realizing it. Though he had read and though he had been told about it, the sensations that he felt were far beyond what he could have imagined. The young man felt the pleasure rising as if each of Alistair's movements fanned the flames of a fire that consumed his entire body. Fin's back arched, and he sucked in a sharp gasp followed immediately by a loud moan. And then, he was there...cumming harder than he ever had in his life.

"A-Al!" He keened as stream after stream of his seed shot between them.

Alistair continued pounding into his mate through Finian's orgasm, his thrusts becoming erratic as Fin clenched down on the Nightmare's thick length.

"Finian," Alistair roared, slamming deep and holding there.

Fin gasped as he felt Alistair filling him, the throbbing length seeming to grow even larger and harder as Alistair came inside him.

The human was still riding the high when he raked back his pale hair with both hands and began to laugh. He felt relieved and genuinely happy, so he couldn't help it. Finian belatedly realized that he might have shot Alistair's own high with his unprecedented laughter, so he began to apologize. But, the Nightmare cut the apology off with a rather thorough kiss.

Finian was all but panting once again when the Nightmare pulled away. A slight frown then formed on his face. "Wait, do we have enough lube for all three weeks?" He questioned.

The human's tone of voice sounded so seriously concerned that it was then Alistair's turn to laugh.

:::

For Alistair and Finian, the weeks that followed were full of searing heat and joy. Then, the honeymooners were welcomed back spectacularly at the Montcroix estate. The final weekend of their vacation was spent with family and friends. The Montcroix freely told funny anecdotes about one another as they ate and talked among their friends. Nightmares, Unicorns, humans, and everyone in between were there. Not a single one of them felt out of place.

Finian caught Jack's gaze from across the table and lifted his glass towards him.

The hazel-eyed man grinned and clinked his own glass to Finian's in cheers.

In those three years alone, the two young men felt like they had matured more than they had in their whole lifetimes.

Lee'en and Vilas then walked over to the table with a massive cake, setting it right in front of Finian. The blond gaped at the flames above the candles that were in the shape of the numbers ‘one’ and ‘nine’ as everyone in attendance began to sing their well-wishes. Fin had to stand up in order to reach the top of the cake.

"Make a wish!" Felix called out from further down the table.

Finian blew the candles out without hesitation. He then turned towards Alistair.

"What was the name of the little boy I first saw in your memories and dreams?" He asked him. "The one that had my hair and your eyes."

“Alain," Alistair responded.

The human gave a sage nod. "Then, let's go find ourselves an ‘Alain’ to adopt."

 

THE END

 

a/n: The sequel to this one is Lust and Propriety. We want to take the time to thank everyone who enjoyed reading this story as much as we enjoyed working on it. There is still much to come!

Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 13
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Whoa, so much silence in the comments...I hope it's due to "pleased speechlessness" rather than "overwhelming disappointment." :lol:

Edited by Thirdly
Link to comment

Absolutely, it was like we got two chapters in one. The resolution of all the conflict and loose ends and the honeymoon of Finn and Alistair. It was a fantastic ending to a long and wonderful story, although I would like to have a peek at Jack's honeymoon with his three mates. :P  And I hope Finn's father finally sees the new chance of love.

I'll have to go back and read from the beginning, in order to enjoy this complex tale even more. Thanks for sharing it with us. :hug: 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 12/17/2017 at 4:26 PM, Timothy M. said:

Absolutely, it was like we got two chapters in one. The resolution of all the conflict and loose ends and the honeymoon of Finn and Alistair. It was a fantastic ending to a long and wonderful story, although I would like to have a peek at Jack's honeymoon with his three mates. :P  And I hope Finn's father finally sees the new chance of love.

I'll have to go back and read from the beginning, in order to enjoy this complex tale even more. Thanks for sharing it with us. :hug: 

 

Jack and his mates will definitely have their honeymoon, worry not! Even if it's depicted as a flashback, it will be shown in Lust and Propriety. We decided to expand on their life with Vilas in the sequel. The same with Robert and Habby, we'll see more of them in the sequel. Habby will eventually get through to him. Be sure to peek at Lust and Propriety when you get the chance! :) 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I also want to take the time to thank @Rambling Robin for going on this little venture of mine. I actually have a couple of failed drafts of what I originally wanted to do with unicorns and nightmares, but those drafts will remain forever buried because I saw someone else's much better/amazing/brilliant version of a similar idea only with different beings and his version was so flippin' awesome that I was more than satisfied reading it (*cough* @Timothy M.'s Angel and Imp Series *cough* I can't recommend it highly enough). 

 

The beginning of this series went a little like this (6 pages worth of babbling condensed into this): 

 

Thirdly: I want to go over some stuff with you

Rambling Robin: Sure!

Thirdly: that has nothing to do with anything and everything to do with unicorns lmao

Rambling Robin: Unicorns?

Thirdly: So, I've been thinking long and hard. Instead of bemoaning my uni-babies from the past (apparently I had over 10 of them with storylines that never came to fulfilling ends). I think I am going to start from scratch, since another rainbow gummy plot-worm has wiggled its way into my head, concerning unicorns

Rambling Robin: interested

Thirdly: Now, what if...there is a chaste "Maiden" that lures unicorns...and the maiden just happens to be male? XD

Rambling Robin: liking it

Rambling Robin: tell me more

Thirdly: Since, only chaste maidens were supposed to have the ability to see unicorns...

**Plot babbling ensues**

Thirdly: I was thinking of STARTING it sometime this weekend while I'm still sort of free, but I don't have much else thought out for it. You are more than welcome to join me in this endeavor, though~

Rambling Robin: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rambling Robin: ahem

Thirdly: lmao

Rambling Robin: I mean, if you wish.

Thirdly: Thank you for joining me <3

 

And now for the infamous line that was dropped halfway into writing Lust and Chastity:

 

**in response to a steamy Alistair scene**

Thirdly: I'd have died a little. Dagnabbit, Fin.

Rambling Robin: omg, I would have given it up to Al so damn fast

Thirdly: LMAO we would've been total sluts five seconds in

Rambling Robin: reasons we never saw unicorns

 

...and this is why we never saw unicorns! :lol:

 

  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Finally loved it just hated the rape bit but all in all great story really enjoyed it about to start the next one kudos 

Link to comment
36 minutes ago, Sussins said:

Finally loved it just hated the rape bit but all in all great story really enjoyed it about to start the next one kudos 

 

I apologize for the vivid descriptions. Galamin was a twisted fuck and his actions proved it. But, I will not apologize for the event itself. It didn't "come out of nowhere" there were hints and foreshadowing scattered throughout the story that centered around this innocent young man who was unfortunately targeted nearly from the minute he set foot into that world. Yes, it's awful. But, awful things happen to the best of us. Many of my friends and family (Robin's as well) have lived through way darker stuff than Fin's. We can't prevent bad things from happening all the time, sometimes it just happens. The important part is that we push through it and realize that we're not the only ones. Finian used his pain and he formed a stronger bond to Synan, who had gone through loads worse. Together, they then made a real difference. We wanted to illustrate that, from the beginning, the fact that Finian was a Maiden/innocent virgin was not what made him special. It was the way that he drew others to him and formed amazing friendships and, eventually, a stronger family. In the case of Alistair waiting for him, that's just the kind of person that he is. When you truly love a person, whether they're pure or not doesn't matter. Allie would have lived his life at Finian's side even if they were never able to join in that manner. Neither we nor Finian wish what happened to him on anyone else, but we empathize with others that have suffered worse (to be quite honest, Galamin's was a bit tame compared to the abuse many have suffered in life), and hope that, like Finian, they move forward, seek help, and help others until they are able to forgive themselves for events that were out of their hands.  

Edited by Thirdly
  • Like 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Awesome story.  Unicorns are so wonderful.  

 

What happens with dad,robert and habby??

 

Robert: Stays in that dimension with Fin and the gang. Becomes a librarian, if I'm not mistaken. Habby eventually wins him over as his partner. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Many thanks again for sharing your talents with us! Great epilogue that nicely wraps up everyone's lives up to this point and gives us a truly satisfying look at Fin and Alistair's consummation of their love.

 

I just wanted to let you know that while I very much appreciate you offering me the option of reading the story without the details of the rape, I preferred reading it as y'all wrote/intended it to play out because I know from your other works that there would be happiness in the end, no matter what your characters needed to do to work towards it.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
53 minutes ago, cmk762 said:

Many thanks again for sharing your talents with us! Great epilogue that nicely wraps up everyone's lives up to this point and gives us a truly satisfying look at Fin and Alistair's consummation of their love. I just wanted to let you know that while I very much appreciate you offering me the option of reading the story without the details of the rape, I preferred reading it as y'all wrote/intended it to play out because I know from your other works that there would be happiness in the end, no matter what your characters needed to do to work towards it.

 

Thank you for trusting us enough to read through to the end. We're glad you enjoyed the story overall!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..