Jump to content
    IAMAWRITING
  • Author
  • 4,005 Words
  • 2,111 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Camping Can Be Fun - 3. Chapter 3

Chapter 3 is here guys! Please leave me reviews and ratings. Thank you to the readers for sticking with me and thank you coastguard for all your good work.

Chapter 3

“I’m sorry, I’m drunk, I’m stoned, I’m fucked up, and I shouldn’t have done that. Maybe I should go,” I mumbled, as a moment of sobriety kicked me up the arse and told me what I was doing.

I pushed myself off him and made to get up, but he pulled me back and tried to kiss me again. I pulled away.

“Adam I shouldn’t.”

“But I thought you liked me. Today…the whole day…I thought that we… I mean what about the song? I thought, you know, that you were… maybe like me?” he said quite pitifully. He was obviously becoming upset by the confusing situation.

“Oh for fucks sake Adam, I do like you, I fancy you like fucking mad, it’s just this, right now like this, I’m so drunk, and I just don’t want to make an idiot of myself,” I rambled.

“Shhhh, you’re not making an idiot of yourself. I think you’re cool. I like you. I liked you before we even spoke. I watched you put your tent up and saw my chance to talk to you when you couldn’t get the pegs in. I don’t want you to feel stupid. This - just now, that kiss? You’re amazing Dan. You should never think you’re an idiot for following your heart.”

I paused and continued to hover over him for a few seconds, letting his words sink in.

“You talk too good for a drunken person,” I said as I rolled over and went back to my original stargazing position.

“You kiss too good for a drunken person.”

“Do you know how cheesy that sounds, not to mention how grammatically incorrect we both are?”

“I don’t care,” he replied as he leaned over and kissed me again.

I didn’t resist his advance. Instead I surrendered to the intoxicating rush that it gave me. I returned his kiss not with passion or lust, but this time with compassion. I felt compassion for someone I barely knew. I don’t mean I felt sorry for him or pitied him or anything woeful, but I cared about him… I had feelings for him other than lust. He definitely meant something to me, but how, so soon?

However, our kiss did start becoming a little more aggressive and it soon became clear that Adam had bigger plans for this evening’s encounter by the lake. I felt his hand leave my face and start caressing my chest which, to be honest, I didn’t object to. It felt nice having his hands exploring my torso like that and they were HIS hands after all. But ‘his hands’ soon began to wander much further south and before I knew it he was rubbing my dick through my jeans. I was torn in half; part of me enjoyed being pleasured like this for the first time, but the other part… the sensible part…didn’t like how fast things were moving. I am completely new to this, remember. However, lack of good judgment got the better of me, and I allowed him to continue with his over friendly fondling. I, though, did not return this gesture, although the part of me that was being fondled soon showed its appreciation.

So now I’m lying by a lake, underneath the moon and the stars, being kissed and groped by an extremely hot boy who I’ve only just met and I’m just starting to get used to how this all feels, almost enjoying how it feels regardless of being several miles out of my comfort zone and he has to take it even further. Everything starts to become too much for me. His hand travels back up my body, but this time underneath my t-shirt and doesn’t stay there very long before it starts travelling back down this time tucking underneath the waistband of my jeans and my boxers. I felt completely immobilised. He’s kissing me, but I’m not kissing him. I can feel his fingers slowly pushing through my pubes and then down my rock hard dick until he completely takes it in his grip.

I freaked out and pushed him off.

“I’m sorry Adam, I can’t,” I said, quickly getting to my feet. “I’m sorry.”

And with that I turned and made my way back to the campsite.

“Dan! Danny! Wait! Please, come back I… Dan?”

I continued off into the dark, but could hear him following me.

“Dan, what’s wrong? Please come back and talk to me. We don’t have to…”

I started to pick up speed, but so did he. When I felt his hand on my shoulder I shrugged it off and started to run. He ran after me and I didn’t get very far as I lost my footing in the dark and face planted on the floor. Fortunately I had lifted my hands up to break my fall and protect my head, but it still hurt. And I groaned through gritted teeth. Now I was feeling doubly stupid and completely embarrassed.

“What the fuck Dan! Are you ok?” he said as he took me by the hand and helped me to my feet.

“I’m fine, I just need to be alone so…” I threw my arms up in the air gesturing for him to stay and turned around, continuing my walk back to his site, but he pursued and grabbed me and pulled me round to face him again.

“You’re not being fair Dan. I’m sorry for touching you like that, but it’s not like you told me you didn’t want it. Running away into the night like this makes me feel like I’ve raped you or something.”

“You haven’t.”

“Then what’s the problem. Did you not like it? Did I do something wrong? Well?”

“Are you even gay?” he asked becoming more agitated when I didn’t reply.

“Oh my god, you’re straight aren’t you? I’ve been coming on to you this whole time, kissing and touching you and you’re not even gay?”

“Well say something Dan!”

“I told you I fancy the pants off you so I’m obviously fucking gay!”

“Well what’s the fucking problem then? Dan?”

“I’m a fucking virgin alright? You’re the first guy I’ve ever kissed. I got fucking scared ok? Are you happy now that you’ve embarrassed me?”

I turned away again and tried to finish my dramatic exit but again he grabbed me by the arm and turned me round. He looked at me for a moment, almost as if he was trying to look beyond my eyes and into my thoughts. He pulled me into a tight hug.

“What the fuck Adam? Let me go.”

“Shut up, you moron.”

“Moron?”

“Yeah, you’re an absolute idiot, you should have just told me. I’m sorry, I didn’t think, I just assumed that you would be used to this sort of thing.”

“What, strangers jumping me in the night?”

“Very funny, I mean I thought that you look like the type of guy who doesn’t go short of offers.”

“Are you calling me a slut?”

“Are you deliberately trying to make this even more awkward? You need to learn to take a fucking compliment once in a while; I’m saying you’re hot Dan.”

We broke our embrace and he held both my hands.

“I’m sorry that I rushed things like that, I got carried away. I think you’re a really nice guy Dan, and I thought that before I got drunk. Being a virgin isn’t something to be embarrassed about; it’s nice that you’ve waited for someone special. I’d like to be that someone special one day.”

Even though I felt like a complete idiot his kindness and flattery made me smile.

“Thanks, maybe you will be.”

“You know that this makes you even more cute don’t you?” he said following his compliment with a kiss on the cheek. “Will you come back to my tent tonight?”

I grimaced as he said it.

“Not for that,” he said defensively. “I’m not a complete jerk. I just thought it would be nice if we could you know…talk? Maybe cuddle? Maybe kiss?”

I thought about his request for a moment and then found myself even in this darkness being drawn in by his eyes as though they were, once again, speaking to me. I leaned into him and kissed him softly. It made me feel better if nothing else.

“We can talk,” I said breaking our kiss after a few seconds.

We parted hands and walked back to camp together trying to look as inconspicuous and innocent as possible, which we probably failed at miserably, considering we were so drunk and playfully nudging each other as we walked/staggered. Fortunately we didn’t cross paths with anyone.

The campsite was pretty silent, apart from the odd snore coming from neighbouring tents which, of course, we giggled at as we passed.

Adam walked slightly ahead of me as we neared his site and I took in the situation. What had just happened tonight? What did it mean? What might happen when I get back to Adam’s tent and how might it change things? I AM GAY! I’m going to be judged, I’m going to have to put up with some horrible names, I’m probably not going to have kids, my parents will definitely treat me differently… so will Ste. I’m eighteen, and my life as I know it is going to change if I give into my urges, but, fuck me, are these urges strong! I’ve had these feelings a long, long time and they are not going away, it’s who I am, so why fight it? I’m fucking lonely! Steven has Lisa and he obviously doesn’t want me like I want him, so why shouldn’t I have some fun? Adam is amazing; he makes me feel things I’ve never felt before. He’s a nice guy and he excites me… I’m going to his tent tonight and fuck it, whatever happens, happens.

We arrived at Adam’s site and both Karl and Joey had crashed out pretty much where we left them. Adam woke up his brother first who was completely, deliriously, drunk and disorientated. Adam helped him to his tent while I woke up Karl, who claimed he wasn’t even sleeping, he was just closing his eyes.

“So, you and Adam?” he asked me squinting out of his one awake eye.

“What about us?”

“Come on? Don’t you like him?”

“I like him.”

“Good, I can tell he likes you.”

“Thanks.”

“So what’s your situation, I take it you’re gay?”

“I think so, but I’ve never really told anyone before.”

“Your friends don’t know?”

“No, no one knows.”

“Well your secret’s safe with me, that is if you want to keep it a secret?”

“Yeah, I think that would be best, I don’t know how my friends will react.”

“If that’s the case then maybe they’re not your friends at all.”

“You need to go to bed!” Adam interrupted.

“Don’t worry… me and Dan were just about to get comfy in my tent.”

“Very funny, now fuck off to bed,” he replied in a witty fashion, obviously a little embarrassed that his friend had him all figured out.

“I’m going, I’m going. I’m totally beat anyway. Be nice to each other,” said Karl with a wink, as he left his post and dragged himself into his tent.

It was hard to tell in the dark, but I’m sure Adam must have been turning a little red.

“And then there were two,” said Adam.

“Yep, last men standing.”

“You want to get comfy, as Karl so eloquently put it?”

“It depends how comfy you want to get.”

He leaned in and quickly kissed me.

“I’m happy to get as comfortable as you want. We don’t have to do anything, I’m pretty tired anyway. I would love a cuddle though.”

“A cuddle sounds nice.”

And so we made our way into his tent. There were no sleeping bags, but a single inflatable mattress and a duvet.

“I can’t stand sleeping bags,” he said as he took off his top and threw it aside.

I couldn’t really see his body much, but the sounds gave things away. I heard him undo his jeans and throw them aside too, so I assumed he must be in his underwear. I started to undress too, albeit a little nervously. Soon we were both in our underwear and Adam had jumped onto the mattress and under the covers.

“Get in then,” he said as he looked at me kneeling there in just my underwear, arms folded nervously not knowing what to do next. Unfortunately my eyes were adjusting to the darkness and I assumed his must be too, which made me very self-conscious.

It wasn’t a very big mattress, but we made the most of it and when I got under the covers I lay on my side facing away from Adam allowing him to spoon me. He put his arm around me and pressed himself into me. I was practically shaking with adrenaline, or it might have been fear, but even through all that I couldn’t deny that his body, next to mine, skin on skin, felt really fucking nice. It just felt so smooth and warm and perfect.

He started tickling my arm and placing little kisses on my shoulder and neck. It felt so erotic to be receiving this kind of attention and it wasn’t long before my dick was hard and begging for more. Again he was making me feel weak and each breath I took felt like I was taking in more air than ever before.

Still feeling nervous, but ridiculously horny, I pushed my ass back into his groin, rousing his little member which, by the feel of things, wasn’t actually that little at all. I could feel his dick getting harder and harder against my cheeks and he started thrusting a little bit, rubbing himself against me.

I shuffled round to face him and we held each other face to face and kissed. It was slow and tender. I was getting more and more excited and into things as time went by and for the first time in my life I let my hands explore the body of another guy. Not too much at first, just his face as we kissed, then his arms, then his chest, then his waist and then his ass through his boxers. He had taken the hint and was doing the same to me. Then I took a leap of faith and let my hand travel down to his crotch and took my first dick in my hand. It was pretty big, but I couldn’t really guess how big through his boxers. I played with him through the material, all the while still kissing him, then I let go and broke our kiss.

“You ok?” he asked concerned.

“I’m fine.”

“You sure?”

“What’s up, things moving too fast?”

“No, it’s not that, I’ve calmed down a bit now, I’m enjoying it.”

“Then why have we stopped?”

I was embarrassed to ask, but I didn’t have the courage to just do it without asking so I forced myself to speak.

“Can I see?” I asked shyly.

“Of course you can,” he said throwing the covers back to reveal his almost naked body. His dick was rock hard and tenting in his boxers bad. ”Go ahead,” he said.

My heart was beating out of my chest. I couldn’t believe that this was finally happening for me, that I was about to see this incredibly hot guy’s dick and that he actually wanted me to.

I started to stroke his abs which were pretty defined and eventually placed my hands on his waist tucking my fingertips into the waistband off his boxers. I slowly began easing them down lower and lower, at first revealing a nice, neat little bush of hair and then all at once his rock hard cock sprang out, pointing towards me. He was uncut, but his erection had forced his foreskin back to reveal his thick, juicy head. I continued to lower his boxers until I had completely removed them and threw them to the side with his other clothes.

“Can I touch it?” I asked

“If you want.”

I took his hard dick in my hands and began to slowly stroke it, to which Adam responded with little gasps. It was obviously quite sensitive and he was enjoying it. I’d say his dick was between seven or eight inches long, definitely bigger than average and me for that matter. It was reasonably thick too, but not too thick. Everything seemed to be nicely proportioned. He had a perfect cock. It made me feel a little self-conscious and slightly inadequate.

“Can I see you?” he asked me, which caused me to freeze up.

“It’s ok if you don’t want to.”

“It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just I’m not as big as you down there.”

“So what?” he laughed. “I think you’re being a bit hard on yourself there, I felt it before and it seemed to be big enough to me.”

“Well I guess it’s only fair really,” I said letting go of his dick. “I’ve seen yours so you should get to see mine.”

He started to laugh at me.

“What’s so funny?” I asked concerned

“Us, we’re acting like a couple of kids. ‘I’ll show you mine if you show me yours?’ ”

“Well I told you I’ve never done this before,” I said a little offended that he was referring to me as a kid.

He obviously picked up on this.

“I didn’t mean it like that, I just meant… look, I said I wouldn’t do anything if you didn’t want me to, but here we are and you’re the one that’s got me undressed. I know you’re nervous about things and that’s fine, but it would appear that this is something that you want and you should just let yourself enjoy it. We don’t have to have a full on fuck session, but I can make sure that you will look back on this, your first time, and you’ll smile because it was right. I’m a good guy Dan and I’m not going to hurt you. Let me make you feel good.”

Somehow I knew he was telling me the truth, somehow I knew, regardless of the fact we had only just met, that he was the right one, that we were meant to meet here like this and that I could trust him to be there for me.

I kissed him gently, but it soon turned into something much stronger and passionate. He rolled over on top of me, our dicks pressing against each other’s, but mine still tucked away in my boxers. He started kissing my face and neck, then my chest, my nipples, then down my tummy, my navel, then my crotch through my boxers. Even this little bit of contact felt amazing and my eyes rolled to the back of my head with pleasure, and I lay back letting him take control of me. I felt him start to slip my boxers off and finally release my dick, which was grateful to be free of restriction. Still with my eyes closed I felt him take my dick in his hand and start to stroke it. Then I felt his warm, wet tongue on the tip of my dick licking the slit, which felt absolutely amazing, but that was nothing. He then took my full dick into his mouth and began sucking on me, his head rising up and down slowly at first, but then much faster. His tongue was still licking the tip of my penis as he serviced me so expertly. I was completely engulfed in ecstasy. I never knew that this level of pleasure existed. I’d masturbated before, quite regularly actually, but nothing ever came close to what I was currently experiencing.

He continued to suck me off, and his efforts intensified as he went on, sending me to new heights. He was able to take my dick to the very back of his throat so that my whole cock was in his mouth at once. When I finally reached my climax I experienced an orgasm like no other. My whole body seemed to tense up and spasm out of control, but he kept going and in fact increased his efforts. Even though we were obviously trying to be discreet given our present environment I couldn’t help it when he made me cum. I groaned, probably a bit too loudly as I fired out load after load of my hot juice, which he swallowed with enthusiasm.

I had barely done a thing, but sweat glazed my brow and I felt utterly exhausted, but at the same time more comfortable than I had ever felt in my life. After I had finished ejaculating he continued to suck my overly sensitive dick making sure not to lose a drop of cum. My dick eventually went soft again in his mouth and only when he was satisfied that he had completed his task with 100% accuracy and that I was completely satisfied did he let my dick out of his mouth.

He then pulled himself back on top of me and rested his head on my chest for a few minutes. We lay there in silence, recovering from our exchange. His head was rising up and down on my chest as I slowly got my breath.

“Your heart is beating so fast,” he whispered to me.

“I know.”

“Did you like it?”

“You have no idea,” I said, with a very satisfied smile.

He let out a slight chuckle.

He rolled over and lay beside me, finding my hand and squeezing it in his. I leaned into him and kissed him tenderly, returning his squeeze. When we broke our kiss I let go of his hand, put my arm around him and rested my head on his chest. He reached out for the duvet and pulled it over us. I lay there listening to his heartbeat, which was also very fast. It eventually slowed to a nice steady pace. It was a very calming sound and it made me feel safe for some reason. I knew that this heartbeat belonged to a guy that cared about me and whom I cared about in return. I knew he would keep me safe and for some reason I knew that he was going to be in my life for a long time after this trip. Everything felt right.

“Does this mean you’re my boyfriend?” I asked him quietly.

“Yep,” he replied confidently.

“What about when we both go home in a few days?”

“I think by then we will have already made plans to see each other again.”

“What makes you so sure?” I asked amused

“Because you’re in love with me.”

“I barely know you.”

“I love you too.”

“I didn’t say I loved you.”

“But you were thinking it.”

Did I love him?

“You’re thinking it again,” he said, giggling to himself.

“Fuck you,” I said in jest. “Get out of my head.”

“So you admit that you were thinking you love me?”

“So what if I was?”

“It wouldn’t change a thing.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well it wouldn’t change how I feel about you whatever you were thinking. I know you don’t know me very well, but this isn’t something I do with guys I’ve only just met. I’ve been hurt in the past, but you’re special, you’re worth the risk. Do you believe in love at first sight?”

“I’m starting to,” I replied, while hugging him tighter.

He reciprocated by running his fingers gently through my hair.

“I love you Adam.”

“I love you too Dan.”

And with that said I snuggled into him and let the sound of his breath and his heart beating carry me off to sleep.

What a night… what an amazing night with an amazing guy, my guy… my first love.

© Copyright 2014 iamawriting; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 16
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great writing; you do his desperate niaeve reluctance really well. That mix of fear, longing, desperation, and terror!! Looking forward to next installment.

Link to comment

Very nice chapter, Writing. :)

 

I thought the ending was very sweet, though a tad unrealistic. Do they really love each other? How could they? They know nothing about one another. lol I think it's maybe puppy love, or lust or infatuation.

 

I do look forward to reading more though. :)

Link to comment
On 09/08/2014 08:59 AM, Lisa said:
Very nice chapter, Writing. :)

 

I thought the ending was very sweet, though a tad unrealistic. Do they really love each other? How could they? They know nothing about one another. lol I think it's maybe puppy love, or lust or infatuation.

 

I do look forward to reading more though. :)

Hi Lisa, thank you for your comment. I agree, a tad unrealistic, but then again not impossible. I myself have never experienced love at first sight, but there are people who swear that they have. For these two characters I think it's justifiable. Both feel loneliness to varying degrees (You'll find out more about Adam soon) and both are incredibly attracted to each other. Also bare in mind they were both drunk when they said that to each other.

 

I'm glad your still reading and commenting.

 

Please continue.

 

Chapter 4 coming very soon

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/07/2014 09:17 PM, Canuk said:
Great writing; you do his desperate niaeve reluctance really well. That mix of fear, longing, desperation, and terror!! Looking forward to next installment.
Thanks for commenting Canuk. I'm glad you're enjoying things so far. "Great writing" ? I must say I'm flattered. I'm enjoying writing this story, and I actually look forward to sitting down each time and continuing Dan's journey.

 

I'm thrilled that you have connected with my writing in this way and hope not to disappoint you in the very near future with chapter 4.

 

Please keep reading and commenting, and if you haven't rated the story yet, I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time.

 

Thanks.

Link to comment

They seem pretty lucid for how drunk they must be, hopefully they still feel the same in the morning! The way you've written their love is just perfect, I'm struggling to stay out of 'gushing' mode :lol: love like this just gets me, and how you wrote their 'sex' (not really XD) scene was incredible! That was honestly one of, if not the, best sex scene I've ever read! I have to go read the next chapter now :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hey!

Just wanted to say some things. First I really like this story and the way you wrote it, but gotta tell you that at one moment I got lost because of the dialogue. This moment was when Adam asks Dan if he is gay or not, because you write like four separate sentences, that he says, with an Enter between each other, so I wasn't sure about who of the two of them was talking.

I'm really waiting for chapter 6, I hope you release it soon!

Theoneagus

Link to comment
On 11/02/2014 01:26 PM, faxity said:
They seem pretty lucid for how drunk they must be, hopefully they still feel the same in the morning! The way you've written their love is just perfect, I'm struggling to stay out of 'gushing' mode :lol: love like this just gets me, and how you wrote their 'sex' (not really XD) scene was incredible! That was honestly one of, if not the, best sex scene I've ever read! I have to go read the next chapter now :D
You certainly did a lot of reading on the 2nd of November lol. Thank you again for your generous comments.
Link to comment
On 12/15/2014 10:13 AM, theoneagus said:
Hey!

Just wanted to say some things. First I really like this story and the way you wrote it, but gotta tell you that at one moment I got lost because of the dialogue. This moment was when Adam asks Dan if he is gay or not, because you write like four separate sentences, that he says, with an Enter between each other, so I wasn't sure about who of the two of them was talking.

I'm really waiting for chapter 6, I hope you release it soon!

Theoneagus

Hi there, thanks for the review. Glad your enjoying things and eagerly anticipating an update, which should come soon by the way. I would hope before Christmas. The conversation thing probably comes from reading and writing scripts. When I write like that it changes with every (enter) so if Dan said

'Hello'

 

'Hi' might be Adam's reply

 

It could carry on...

 

'hello' said Dan

 

'Hi'

 

'What's up?'

 

'Nothing...where have you been?'

 

'Collecting fire wood...'

 

You get the idea? I'd probably only write like that if it was two people talking to each other. it would be too confusing if there were more. Anyway I hope to hear from you again. Reviews make it all worth while. Thanks.

Link to comment
On 01/09/2015 08:15 AM, Napaguy said:
How sweet -- a no nonsense love story without all the drama etc

keep up the romance going!

Hi Napaguy. Thanks for your comment. Obviously you're only a little way through the story, but there is some drama on the way, trust me. I just hope you stick around for everything. The relationships and the characters are the most important things to me, The drama is just the situations they find themselves in. Keep your comments coming ;)
Link to comment

That reactions appeared a pretty realistic depiction for a first timer like Dan. Letting off the brakes a little at first and being so uncertain when to reapply. Brake often and early is not an uncommon approach to begin with. 😉

Adam had obviously misjudged Dan's lack of experience based on how hot he looked. Once Adam realised, he became really caring and sensitive and allowed Dan to go entirely at his own pace with few expectations apart from a kiss and hopefully a cuddle.

I can definitely relate to the love at first site. Not sure if it differs to infatuation if it goes both ways.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..