Jump to content
    Ivor Slipper
  • Author
  • 3,981 Words
  • 1,535 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Vacation in Slovakia - 1. Getting There

The first contact develops into a long distance friendship - and perhaps something more

Getting There

 

 

It was the first day back at school after the long summer vacation and I just didn’t want to be there. I’d had such a great time in those weeks; most of it spent with one or other, or both, of my best friends Nate and Mason. Those weeks had simply flown by as we spent our time playing ball, riding our bikes, swimming in the pools in either my or Nate’s gardens or on the odd occasion when the weather hadn’t been good, playing games on the x-box or Nintendo. Now the fun was over and 9th grade stretched before us for months and months.

So, I wasn’t paying much attention in Homeroom when our teacher Mr Rosicky made an announcement about his big idea for the year of linking our class with one in a school in Bratislava which he said was in Slovakia. Who’d ever even heard of that country let alone that place! Sounded like it was somewhere out of some sort of kid’s fairy tale written by those Gruesome brothers, or whatever their name was. Just another dumb idea that he’d managed to persuade the Principal to go with – no doubt getting himself some increased approval rating as a result.

Like I say I didn’t really listen to all he said, but to my surprise when we got together at recess Nate was all keen on the idea.

We’ve gotta do it. Have you seen these girls from those countries playing tennis? All long legs and long blond hair – they’re great.”

Yeah” said Mason, “But how do you know you’re going to get a girl. It could be some ugly guy.”

He pulled a face, and so did both of us at the thought.

Teach said the school would send a group photo of those of their students who wanted to take part in the scheme and he’d arrange to have one taken of those of us who were taking part. Then we could contact one of them and see if they wanted to pal up.”

That was Nate who’d obviously been paying a lot more attention than me. Anyway we talked it over and he finally managed to persuade Mason and me to go for it. In the end there were about 18 of us, but when we got the picture of the Slovakian group there were almost twice that number which rather left us to pick and choose.

Nate immediately went for a long legged blond called Anna while Mason opted for a boy named Tomas. I dragged my feet and received a couple of requests, one from a boy and one from a girl, but neither appealed to me. In their group picture I’d spotted this boy named Petr and there was something about him that kept drawing me back to his portrait. He was slim, quite tanned, average height and with light brown hair that was cut to sort of frame his face. In the pic he was wearing a white t-shirt and white shorts and appeared to have blue eyes and a smile lurking on his face. I guess the thing that clinched it for me was that in his notes it said he was a keen swimmer and as I’m on the school swim team that did it for me.

We were given their email addresses and left to make contact, so I mailed him and wondered if I’d get a reply and if he’d accept me. I didn’t have long to wait as his reply came within a few hours. I hadn’t thought about the time difference but when I sent my message in the evening he’d received it in the morning and answered briefly before going to school saying that he’d send a longer message that evening. So I’d seen his first message when I got up the next morning and then had his longer one to read when I got home. I’d expected his English to be pretty poor, but it was probably more correct than mine!

I guess we just clicked as soon the messages were flying between us on a daily basis as he told me about his life and I told him about mine. He was also in 9th Grade but he was going to a Gymnasium, which had me both laughing and puzzled until he told me that their Gymnasiums are actually schools for the very bright kids and not easy to get into. Also they have only two terms (semesters) a year. They have a summer holiday from the beginning of July to the end of August and then that semester lasts to the end of January. They usually have six classes a day of forty five minutes each.

His father turned out to be a doctor and his mother had once taught English, but now only gave private lessons. He also had twin sisters, Kristina and Katarina, who were four years younger than him.

Like I said we got on well together and within in a few months I considered him to be (almost) my best friend. I could certainly tell him things that I wouldn’t tell Nate or Mason and he was similarly confiding in me.

My birthday was in March and I was a little surprised a few days beforehand to receive a package from him. When I told him it had arrived he just said that he had sent me something Slovakian which he hoped I’d like. On opening the package I found it contained a speedo in the Slovak national colors! That was when I found out that he wasn’t just a good swimmer, but a really excellent one as he had swum for his country, hence how he had got the speedo. He did assure me though it was a brand new one, not one he had worn!

Of course I wore a speedo when swimming for the school team, but this was cut even lower than that. When I opened Petr’s package in front of Mom & Dad, I heard Mom’s sharp intake of breath when I held it up so they could see it. She then told me that it was alright for me to wear it in our pool, but I wasn’t to wear it outside of the backyard as it was too revealing. She also warned me that if I did then I could expect to get my butt spanked.

Yeah, I haven’t mentioned spankings up to now and they weren’t something I’d discussed with Petr either. But our school was one where the paddle was still employed and I’d had a few licks over the years. At home Dad had spanked me with his hand over his knee when I was little, but in the last couple of years my butt had been having occasional meetings with his belt which was a whole different ball game and something I tried to avoid. That belt on my bare butt left some very red stripes and made sitting down uncomfortable for a few hours – although usually Dad gave it to me at bedtime so I could always sleep on my front.

It so happened that my birthday was on a Saturday and it was only at weekends that Petr and I could properly communicate as for a few hours we could both be on line at the same time. So the emails whizzed back and forth and sometime we’d ‘chat’ as we both used gmail.

I sent him an email thanking him for his present and a short while later I got one back from him saying that he was glad I liked it and was I going to send him a picture. So I took a picture of it on my bed and sent that only for him to come back with an LOL and saying what he meant was a pic of me wearing it. I put it on and took a selfie and he came back almost immediately saying I looked good in it from the front but he wanted to see what I looked like from the rear! I’ll admit I did look good from the front in it as it made my package really stand out and I knew the rear view was going to be quite good too. I told him I would, but first I wanted to see a pic of him wearing his and in a couple of minutes I received pics of him both front and back views. He did look good as he was developing quite a little six-pack and the speedo really stood out against his tanned body. My own rear view selfie was very shortly sent to him.

Later that evening I was lying in bed gently stroking my now 15 year old dick and thinking about Petr and how he looked when a thought struck me. I switched on my laptop and brought up the first pic he’d sent. I still wasn’t sure but when I enlarged it I was 90% certain – the head of his dick was peeking over the waistband of his speedos! I took the computer back to my bed, lay down, and jerked myself off looking at his picture – and boy did I cum!

The question that was bugging me the next day was simple. Had he meant to send me a pic like that or was it an accident? I thought about it for a couple of hours and then sent him a message:

Your pic yesterday. Was something exciting you?’

A short while later his reply came.

Yes – you!’

Oh shit! I felt myself bone up as I read those two words. I decided to go for it.

You had the same effect on me. I celebrated my birthday last night by jerking off to your picture.’

A few minutes passed and I was beginning to wonder if I’d gone too far, but then his reply arrived.

Tonight then you can jerk off to this and I hope you will let me do the same.’

There was a picture attached and when I opened it he’d taken a selfie of himself full frontal naked with his dick erect and his hand underneath it. Now Nate and I had tossed each other off a couple of times but it had only been in a sort of jokey way. This felt different, although of course I couldn’t actually toss Petr off. But I locked my bedroom door, stripped off and was fully erect by the time I’d done so. Thus taking and sending a suitable pic to Petr was no problem.

Things sort of moved on from there and over the next few weeks we exchanged lots of photos of us naked and performing various activities. Then I got a big surprise when one day Petr told me that he’d been talking to his parents and they had agreed to invite me to stay with them for a month in the summer. All I had to do was pay the airfare as they’d take care of everything else. I have to say I was excited when I read that message. I’d got to the stage where I really wanted to see Petr in the flesh but had thought it was never going to be possible and that ours would always be a relationship in the clouds. I’d never been anywhere outside of town on my own and the thought of going all that distance was mind blowing. It would be another country with old buildings and different scenery to where I lived in Texas. Petr had told me there was not just one but two castles in the city as well as the smallest house in Europe and a modern bridge with what looked like a flying saucer on stilts over it. He’d sent me pictures of these, but to actually see them – wow! And to add to the excitement Petr told me that we’d be sharing a bedroom.........

I told Mom & Dad about the invite and of course they wanted it confirmed by his parents. Once they’d had that we sat down and talked. In the end Dad persuaded Mom that such a visit had to be the ultimate point of what had been started by our teacher at the beginning of the year and that we’d then invite Petr to come over to stay with us the following summer. Everyone else in the class was dead envious when they heard about my trip.

Dad did lay down a couple of conditions. One was that if I really wanted to go then I should contribute something towards the cost – get myself a job of some sort and try and raise $500. Also, I was to be on my best behaviour while I was there - he didn’t want to hear any stories of me being a brat in Bratislava! Yep, he really said that!! I just rolled my eyes when he came out with that line.

It wasn’t long until my trip and I started thinking of what I could do to earn some money. Grass cutting was one idea and working in a local store was another, but then one night when I was trawling round the Internet I saw just the thing.

Mom had gone away for a couple of days to visit her sister, so the next afternoon when I got home from school I changed into Petr’s Slovakian speedo, found a large piece of cardboard in the garage and wrote on both sides of it in black marker and big letters:

 

CAR WASH

MAKE AN

OFFER!

 

And went and stood beside it on our driveway. It worked! Within an hour I’d made $100 and was well onto my way towards the second hundred when a car drew up behind me and I heard a familiar voice – Dad.

I’ll give you full credit for originality Mikey, but you know what your mother said about wearing that speedo.”

But Dad, I was looking on the Internet last night and I saw this pic of another kid who did just this to raise money to put himself through college.”

Maybe, son, but that tells you he was a bit older than you,”

Yes, but Mom isn’t here so she doesn’t have to know.”

You think you can get away with standing out here dressed like this for a couple of hours without her hearing all about it from the neighbors when she gets back? Especially old Mrs Kohl over the road.”

So, I suppose I’d better pack up.”

You can carry on if you change your attire. But before you do you can use your wash leather on my car and when you’ve done that I’m going to use my belt leather on your butt.”

Dad!! That’s not fair.”

Mikey, you were warned.”

He turned away and got back into his car and pulled it onto the drive. I reckoned he did have a point as while I’d been out there I’d seen one car drive up and down the street about half a dozen times which I wouldn’t have minded so much if he’d tossed me a bill! So I set to and gave Dad’s car a good wash and polish, taking as long as I could to sort of delay the inevitable, but finally it was done and I went indoors. Dad was sitting in the kitchen.

Looks like you’ve done a good job there, Mikey.”

Yeah and you haven’t even paid me.”

I’m about to” he said with a sort of chuckle. “Go on upstairs and let’s get this over with.”

I went up to my room and piled the pillows in the middle of my bed. Dad soon arrived.

Do you want to keep those speedos on?”

Now normally if I get a whipping it’s on my bare butt, so this was an offer I wasn’t going to turn down.

Yeah. As they caused this it’s only right they feel it.” I said as I moved into position.

Then I heard that horrible noise as Dad pulled his belt through its loops and then snapped it. It’d been a while since my last whipping but I got hold of the covers tight and waited while trying to relax. The first stroke cracked down and I yelped as it did, partly from surprise and partly from the pain. There was a pause and then it landed again. Somehow these strokes felt different to usual, I’d thought that with the speedos on it wouldn’t hurt quite so much and then it dawned on me that they were still rather wet from the car washing and that made this whipping a whole different experience. Since Dad had started using his belt I'd got the same number of licks as my age, so that was what I was expecting. But after I'd counted seven, nothing more came.

Your mum said you'd get spanked if you wore those other than in our pool, so I had to do it Mike, but like I said I admire your enterprise, even if it is misplaced. So we don't need to tell her I went easy, do we?”

I didn't think an answer was needed so just lay there until I heard him put his belt back through the loops and then I felt something at the back of my speedos and assumed he was just checking to see how marked I was.

He left the room, closing the door behind him and after a minute I got up and slowly, very slowly pushed the speedos down. As I did so a piece of folded paper fell out of them and when I managed to bend down and pick it up I saw it was a $50 bill! Good old Dad – he had paid after all! I had a further little cry then.

I shuffled over to the mirror and looked at my butt. I could see where the licks had landed and they stood out against the white of my butt. That was when I had another idea and took a couple of pictures.

Come Saturday and while Petr and I are having our email exchange I tell him the whole story. He doesn’t believe that I got whipped as such things don’t happen to kids in Slovakia – lucky them I tell him. Good thing I took the pics as I can send them to him so he can see what it’s like. I do that and he sends a message back:

Poor Mikey. I feel this is all my fault for sending you those speedos.’

No, it was just me doing something I’d been told not to.’

Mikey, I will make it up to you when you come and stay with me.’

How?’

I will wear my speedos, go across your knees and then you can spank my butt and then you can pull them down and spank me some more until it matches the red of the speedo. How does that sound?’

How does that sound!!?? I’ve got an erection and I’m stroking my dick right now and Petr is thousands of miles away!

Petr – there is something I need to do.’

Me too, Mikey!’

Oh boy, roll on Bratislava. And I must remember to pack my speedos………

 

-----------

 

Even though washing cars in my speedo was out, I did manage to earn enough from a job packing bags and stocking shelves at a local store, as well as some normal car washing and grass cutting around the neighborhood, so everything was looking good for my trip.

When my Dad had called Petr’s Dad to agree the dates for the trip so he could organize the tickets, Mr Nedved had come up with a surprising suggestion. He pointed out that flights from London, to where I would first fly, to Bratislava, were not that frequent and usually stopped at least once, if not twice, on the way. He therefore suggested that I should fly to Vienna, which, so I now found out, isn’t that far from Bratislava (only 57 kilometers) and he would drive there to collect me and of course take me back again when the vacation was over. Also, as it seemed the best flights to catch would have me arriving in Vienna fairly late in the day, he would arrange for us to stay in a hotel that night. Then we could see some of the sights of Vienna before going back to Bratislava the next day. This holiday was sounding greater and greater!

I'm not sure if this was one of Mom's sayings or if it came from an English lesson at school, but I'm sure you know the one about not counting your chickens until the eggs have hatched; or the other one that come from that Scottish bloke Burns, saying that the best laid plans of mice and men etc..... Well, that was me. Just two weeks before I was due to depart – yep two frigging weeks – I'm at the skate park with Mason on Sunday afternoon and fall off while doing a 180. I've done them zillions of times no trouble, but this time I'm off and in agony when it happens. I glance down at my left leg and it is not in a normal position and that's when I know it's not good news.

Anyway, they get me to the hospital and my folks come running in to see how I am. It's painful for sure but when the doc says I'm gonna have a cast on the leg, the pain really hits. Hell, how can I sit on a plane for hours with one leg in a cast and how can I enjoy Bratislava like that?

My Dad call Mr Nedved to break the news and as soon as I'm back home I'm skyping with Petr. He seems almost as upset about it as I am. In the end we all agree that there is always next year and that there is no point in going this year. Of course deep down I'm worried that Petr and I may no longer be friends in a year from now, but I think our friendship is deep enough that it will last. And so it proves.

So with the same arrangements in place, I left from Dallas/Fort Worth at 22:05 on a Friday evening in a Boeing 777 and arrived at London Heathrow just after 13:15 on Saturday. Then I had a fairly short wait before taking off again from Heathrow at 14:55 in an A320 Airbus before finally arriving in Vienna just after 18:00. Those are all local times, but you can see I’d been traveling for hours. Fortunately, the flight from DFW was overnight and I was able to get some sleep even though I was on a high, as well as being on high as we crossed the Atlantic. Dad had managed to get me a window seat and the plane wasn’t too full. I guess because I was a kid traveling on my own, the flight attendants looked after me real good and I even got talking to a young male one. He asked me where I was going and why, and I actually told him some of the story about how Petr and I had connected. He told me I was very lucky and that he hoped to be on my flight when I was going back home so I could tell him how things developed. I’m sure he was gay, which I still wasn’t sure I was, but I did know I’d been turned on a lot recently by the pics Petr and I had been exchanging, as well as some of our conversations.

 

                                                                   ++++++++

If you got this far - thanks for reading!
Any comments are always appreciated.
Copyright © 2019 Ivor Slipper; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

In 1989, Czechoslovakia became democratic. In 1993, the country peacefully split into the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Porn was one of the first new industries that moved into the newly liberalized region. Young men were attracted by the seemingly large amounts of cash they were offered for ‘modeling’ and ‘performing.’

Most Gay or bisexual man (and a bunch of women and ‘straight’ men) who came of age in the early Nineties or later are familiar with Bratislava, Slovakia as being one of the locations where Bel Ami has offices (along with Prague, Czech Republic). There are many young Czech and Slovakian men who use noms de porn, quite often attempting to seem British, American, Scandinavian, or Italian rather than Slavic – in a few cases, the choices are unintentionally humorous (and their mild subterfuge is obvious as soon as they start speaking).

You can tell Mike is very young!
;–)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment
7 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome start to the new story. Looking forward to reading more.

Thanks, Chris. Glad you enjoyed it thus far.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
24 minutes ago, Ivor Slipper said:

 Who knows what might develop when Mike gets to Bratislava? But, as his contact with Petr was made via both of their schools it does seem unlikely that a career in porn looms, especially as both are well under the legal age.

I only meant to point out that many Gay men know about Bratislava because of porn.

I’m sure there are unscrupulous porn producers on the extremes of the business who might do such a thing, but that could happen in any country.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Geron Kees said:

Good to see this story here. There will be more, right? :)

 

Yep! Spit into two bitesize pieces :)

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

 

So Mike comes to GA at last...some worthy material for the 'spank bank' of readers.
❤️  :2thumbs:   😺

Since I've read the entire series, might I suggest you post them all here as chapters for this one rather than separate stories--makes it easier to find for us....

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Ivor Slipper said:

Yep! Spit into two bitesize pieces :)

Well...I hoped there would be more of this story...but I also meant, there will be more stories in the future, right?  <hint, hint>

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
On 11/21/2019 at 7:17 AM, droughtquake said:

You can tell Mike is very young!
;–)

I assume 16 since there was a change of plan because of his accident.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Sounds like this is a popular story, Ivor. Also sounds like they want more, including me. Now onto the next chapter! Thanks for a great story so far.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Arran said:

Sounds like this is a popular story, Ivor. Also sounds like they want more, including me. Now onto the next chapter! Thanks for a great story so far.

Pleased to hear that you are enjoying the story.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I liked this story but I think that Mike is to old to get spanked with a belt by his father, and using a belt on your child is just so wrong.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Bft said:

I liked this story but I think that Mike is to old to get spanked with a belt by his father, and using a belt on your child is just so wrong.

You're very probably right, but it does happen.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..