Jump to content

Domes And Teapots

   (2 reviews)
Sub-genres: Adventure, General Romance

NOVEL. The dynamics of Washington, D.C. swirl around in the background as we follow the lives of four young men who work in different government-related jobs. Intrigue intertwines with personal relationships in this intimate behind-the-scenes depiction of politics in action as the nation approaches the 2006 elections.

Copyright © 2011 Jack Scribe; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

AFBNOW

  

This was an enjoyable change of pace from the usual subject matter on this site once I reoriented myself back to 2006.

Maybe you could do another story on my home territory, Corruption County, Floriduh!  The home of Mark Foley and now the official residence our leader.  God save us, PLEASE!

Link to review
Job

  

A great story, exciting and lovable characters.
A must read.

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..