Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 2,327 Words
  • 8,525 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pour Me Another - 23. Just say the word...

Philip looked up from the pile of papers on his desk when his secretary knocked on his office door. “Excuse me, Mr. Morgan, but Mr. Burkhart is here to see you.”

The woman pushed the door open wider, giving her boss a clear view of Asher standing behind her. Even in her expensive business attire of a gray, pencil skirt and pin-striped blouse, Asher still couldn’t fight the jealous pang that twisted his stomach into knots from standing so close to this beautiful woman that his boyfriend clearly lusted after.

Waving Asher inside, Philip stood up and quickly walked around the large desk to greet him. “Come in, Asher, come in,” He said, vigorously shaking Asher’s hand. “Michael’s not joining us today?” He asked, glancing past Asher into the empty hallway.

“No, Michael had an important meeting at work he couldn’t miss, so it’s just you and me today. It looks like you’ve made a full recovery from your knee surgery.” Asher pointed to the man’s steady gait.

Beaming at Asher’s assessment, Philip gave him a hearty pat on the shoulder. “And so do you, my boy. That’s a strong grip you have there. I got a copy of your medical records this morning and it’s very impressive, Ash. It appears your doctors believe you will make a complete recovery with no lasting effects from the shooting. That’s great news!”

A frown suddenly creased Asher’s face. “My body might have healed, but these scars are going to be a constant reminder of what happened to me, for the rest of my life. I have nightmares and I flinch whenever there’s a loud noise. I even made an appointment with a god damn therapist. You’re right, I might not have any lasting physical injuries, but it’s going to take a long, long time to erase the memories of that asshole pointing a gun at me and pulling the fucking trigger.”

“Psychological scars can be worse than the physical ones we wear on our skin, but over time, Asher, they will slowly start to fade.”

Asher knew that Philip was trying to make him feel better, and tried to force a smile to his face as the man continued, “I know this entire experience has been difficult for you and I wish I could ease your pain, but I can’t, so the least I can do is prepare you for when this case finally goes to trial.”

Nodding his head, Asher sighed. “I know, and believe me, Philip, we’re incredibly grateful for all the time you have put into helping us with this case.”

Philip waved his thin hand in the air as if it were nothing. “Corporate Law deals with a bunch of crotchety old men who do nothing, but sit around all day crunching numbers, trying to find the most impressive bottom-line. It’s not a lot of fun. This is my chance to finally make a real difference in someone’s life.”

“So, what else have you found out about the case?” Asher perched on the edge of his seat and held his breath, anxious to hear some news.

“Someone in Mitchell Petersen’s team is leaking information to the media about the case.”

“You mean he intentionally went to the press with all those bullshit stories about Allen being a pillar of the community? I’m sick of seeing all that crap in the newspaper about how great that bastard is!”

Philip’s lips turned white when he pursed them together and slowly nodded his head. “It’s a lowball trick and he’s being investigated, but Petersen is smart. He probably paid one of his lackeys from the mailroom to take the fall. It’s the perfect illusion. In one hand, Petersen can claim he had no idea what was going on while the other hand tampers with the jury pool. What’s better than a trial by media?”

“How about the truth?” Asher’s head was pounding. He was furious that slime ball was doing everything in his power to set a guilty man free. He tried to calm his raging temper. “At least the jury will find out what really happened once we reach the courtroom.”

Philip eyes suddenly glanced to the files on his desk. He shook his silvery head. “I’m not going to lie to you, Asher, it’s going to be hard to get a jury to convict Douglas without his wife’s testimony--”

“What?” Asher shouted, “How come they aren’t using her testimony?”

Philip blew out a long breath through his tight lips. “Because, Allen has invoked spousal privilege. The court can’t legally force her to testify against him.”

“But why wouldn’t she want to stand up for what’s right?”

“I can give you two point five million reasons why she wouldn’t.”

Asher stared at Philip. “Money? She’s not going to do the right thing because of fucking money? I don’t understand.”

Philip ran his fingers through his short silvery hair. “Douglas Allen is a brilliant business man. He had the foresight to protect his real estate company in case his much younger and extremely attractive wife ever decided she wanted out of their marriage. He has an iron-clad pre-nuptial agreement that not only leaves her virtually penniless in the event of adultery, she also can’t say anything diminishing of character against him, which includes in the courtroom.”

“This is so much to take in.” Asher closed his eyes and sat for several long seconds. When he opened them, Philip was watching him.

“The trial starts next month, but if you or Michael need me for anything, or you boys just want to forget about the case for a while and talk about who’s going to make it to the Super Bowl this year, I’m here for you.”

There was no judgment in his voice when he mentioned Michael and Asher’s relationship. Philip could only act as their friend during the case and not as their legal counsel, but Asher was still glad that they had this man on their side.

~~~~~

“Tomorrow’s your last day of physical therapy. Are you sure you’re ready?” Michael asked.

Nodding his head with a playful smile, Asher excitedly bounced back and forth on his bare feet, “Are you kidding me? It’s been an eternity of torture and pain, hell yes, I’m ready. Dr. Edwards already gave me medical clearance to return to work at my last appointment. Tomorrow’s just a technicality. I’m meeting with Jackie to go over an exercise program to help maintain all the hard work we’ve done to rebuild my body you’ve grown so fond of. Besides, I’m ready to put this whole ordeal behind me and let life get back to normal.”

Michael’s eyes lit up. “This calls for a celebration!”

Asher nibbled on the inside of his lower lip as he inched closer to Michael. Neither guy was wearing a shirt. They had fallen into a comfortable routine, after the hustle and bustle of their busy day, both of them walked around the apartment in the dwindling warmth of early autumn, wearing only gym shorts.

“That was my thought exactly. So, Mr. Waters, what do you have in mind?” Asher seductively waggled his eyebrows. Erotic images of celebrating with Michael in dozens of different sexual positions had burning hot blood flooding instantly to Asher’s groin.

“I’m sure we can find some time to fit that in too, but this is your big day, Ash. What do you want to do?”

Grabbing Michael by the elastic waist band, Asher pulled Michael closer and wrapped his arms around him. They stood chest to chest. Michael was still slightly broader than Asher. Weeks of intensive physical therapy not only regained Asher’s strength, but he loved the new muscle definition along his chest and abs. He enjoyed it even more when Michael explored the new changes in his body. “As long as we’re together, that’s all that matters to me.”

Michael’s breath hitched when Asher leaned in and softly pressed their lips together. It started sweet, but quickly turned passionate. Twisting his fingers in Michael’s hair, Asher cradled the back of Michael’s neck, holding him tight to deepen their connection. Hot breath mingled, teeth nipped, and when Michael ran the tip of his tongue along Asher’s swollen bottom lip, Asher sucked on it, pulling the length of his tongue into his mouth, turning Michael to a quivering trembling mess.

“You taste so unbelievably good,” Asher panted between ragged gasps for air.

With his body shaking, Michael’s dark chest hair was glistening with sweat, as his lungs struggled for his next labored breath. “Asssh,” His name was a strangled moan that rumbled from Michael’s throat. “Dude, you make me so fucking horny!”

Asher chuckled at Michael’s blunt announcement. He knew there was no holding Michael back. Every aspect of their relationship has been a new discovery for Michael, who might have struggled at first, but Michael was proving to be an insatiable and very enthusiastic lover. He grabbed Asher’s shorts and jerked them down past his knees. The thin material easily dropped to the floor. Asher hissed as his sensitive erection was suddenly freed from his shorts.

Michael’s fingers traced along the downy path of light brown hair that led down Asher’s stomach, until he stopped at the base of Asher’s growing shaft. Michael hovered. His fingers didn’t touch Asher’s swollen flesh that curved upwards begging for attention. It was cruel having Michael so close and not touching him. Asher’s heart raced. He could feel the heat of Michael’s burning touch so incredibly near his own feverish skin, but it might as well have been a million miles away.

“Please…” Asher’s entire body pleaded for attention.

When Michael dipped lower until his trembling fingers cradled Asher’s heavy balls, Asher’s eyes fluttered closed, rolling back in ecstasy. The warmth outside was fading fast, but the apartment was quickly heating up with their body heat. Sweat coated Asher’s back, following his spine until it pooled in the center of Asher’s ass crack, hot, slick, and moist.

Asher rocked his hips forward, pressing his hard dick against the fabric of Michael’s gym shorts. “These,” Asher grumbled shoving Michael’s shorts down his hairy legs, “have to go!”

Michael’s grip slipped from Asher’s balls. Asher lost his balance from the sudden loss of contact. He stumbled backwards, but Michael reached out and grabbed him before he fell. The tight hold Michael had on Asher’s hips brought their naked bodies crashing together, their erections colliding with a hard wet bump.

Grabbing Michael’s tight ass, Asher bucked forward, rubbing his dripping dick against Michael’s groin until they were feverishly humping like horny teenagers. It was awkward trying to make out while attempting to walk, but the contact was incredible. The friction was intense. The hair on the back of Asher’s neck stood on end, while his body buzzed with excitement.

Another stumbling step forward was as far as they got. Asher backed Michael against the couch before pushing him down in a smoldering tangle of hot flesh. Michael twisted under Asher’s body, spreading his legs giving Asher access to his puckered center.

“We don’t have any condoms out here,” Asher grunted.

Disappointment flashed across Michael’s flushed face when his eyes darted towards the bedroom. “I can’t wait,” Michael whimpered.

Asher straddled Michael’s lap and took both of their dripping cocks into his hands. Wrapping his fingers around their pulsing flesh, Asher jerked them off together, stroking their slick cocks in sync.

Michael’s balls tightened first. Not wanting his lover to cum too much sooner than he did, Asher pressed his face into the curve of Michael’s neck and shoulder. The salty smell of sweat and tangy taste of raw man teased Asher’s tongue as he pressed kisses to Michael’s wet skin. Asher growled. Michael’s scent was dark and delicious and it drove Asher wild, causing his entire body to respond.

Seconds after Michael’s orgasm exploded between their embraced bodies, Asher’s balls constricted tighter until he thought they were going to implode into his body and burst out through his dick, along with the powerful eruption of hot ropes of semen.

Asher convulsed with each aftershock that rocked through his body. Michael held him until the trembling subsided.

“You are so sexy when you cum,” Michael grinned, pressing a kiss to the sweat soaked hair matted to the side of Asher’s head.

Laughter rang through the apartment. Asher arched an eyebrow, with this eyes still scrunched closed. He sheepishly peeked one eye open. “Yeah right!”

“Seriously, Asher,” Michael bucked his hips forward, picking Asher’s weight off the couch. “The closer you get, your sexy brown eyes can no longer stay open. When I see your eyes flutter closed and you always tilt your head to the left, I know you’re close, but once you stop biting that plump bottom lip of yours, I know what’s coming, literally! Once your sweet mouth drops open, it’s only a matter of seconds.”

“I didn’t know you knew me so well,” Asher teased.

Michael smiled from ear to ear. “It’s my job to know exactly what people want and to make sure they get it.”

“Well, well, well Mr. Michael ‘The Shark’ Waters,” Asher said, while feathering kisses along Michael’s jaw line before skimming a trail down his neck. “Are you ready to give me exactly what I want?”

“Just say the word.”

“Good, get off your ass and get in the kitchen and make me some dinner.” Asher barely got the words out before bursting into laughter at the shocked expression on Michael’s face.

“The kitchen?”

“Hell, yes, I’m starving.”

Michael pulled back from Asher. “Let me get this straight. You want my ass to go cook for you… instead of taking my cute butt to the bedroom and letting you fuck my brains out?”

Asher gasped for air between fits of laughter. “No, I want you to feed me and then fuck me, or maybe fool around some in between, too.”

Sorry about the delay! :/  Real Life get's crazy sometimes ((pesky things like Job...Hubby...Kid...3 Cats)) LOL :lol:
You guys are great.  Thanks so much for reading and encouraging me along the way.  Let me know what you think.  I love to hear from readers, thanks for checking out the new chapter! KC ^_^
Copyright © 2014 K.C.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 43
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

hey hey i'm just finishing to reread the last chapters (yes i was a little depress and desperate so i needed something good to read)and i was wondering when we'll have the pleasure to read a new one and then you are, just perfect. so now i'm going to read this new chapter cause i can't ait any longer ;)

Link to comment

Oh KC the ending is perfect I can just see the Shock burst onto Michael's face when Ash said that. This chapter was a unique mix of rage,love and then that little shock at the end. It does not bode well for Ash at the end he is going to have his past spread out like so much dirty laundry by a man that is using so many dirty tricks it isn't funny. The one person who can clear it up won't because of money. the truly sad thing is it wasn't even ash the guy was shooting for he was just the guy that got in the way and the price he will pay will be astronomical in loss of privacy and having his reputation smeared all over the place which the guy who did it and the guy he was going after will get away scott free. Something needs t change in this case. But at least the guys are getting closer I just hope that their relationship will be able to handle the rep smears and lack of privacy cause it won't just be Ash you know they will go after Michael as well.

Link to comment

I like the blossoming of Michael's desire. Asher's legal issues are adding more tension. Very good transition. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Link to comment

I really like Philip. :D I hope we see more of him. It looks like the trial is going to turn Asher's life upside down, I hope Philip can stop it from happening~Please *hint, hint* Love Michael's reactions! He's winning me over. Keep up the great writing on my favorite story ;)

Link to comment

I can't believe that slime-bucket is going to walk!!!!! Hell, shit, 2.5 mil is a lot to walk away from. This guy definitely has brains, I'll give him that. And there's no loophole in getting around that? I mean, is that even legal? If this guy commits murder, his wife can literally get away with not saying anything if she knows, b/c of the prenup? That's insane! lol

 

I like seeing Michael feeling more and more comfortable with Asher, at home and in public. I noticed in the last chapter he didn't even think about it when he put his hand on top of Asher's when they were at the restaurant. =)

Link to comment

I loved it! The only bad thing I can say is that its wasn't long enough for me:( You get us roped in so quickly and cut us off just as quick! Mil I need more, i need more, lol

Link to comment
On 09/18/2013 09:11 AM, clochette said:
hey hey i'm just finishing to reread the last chapters (yes i was a little depress and desperate so i needed something good to read)and i was wondering when we'll have the pleasure to read a new one and then you are, just perfect. so now i'm going to read this new chapter cause i can't ait any longer ;)
Thanks so much, Clochette! I'm glad you like my story. I'm working very hard to make this my best story ever. I'm trying to keep to a Monday posting schedule. Unless something comes up a new chapter should be up every Monday afternoon EST. :D Kc
Link to comment
On 09/18/2013 09:14 AM, Daithi said:
Oh KC the ending is perfect I can just see the Shock burst onto Michael's face when Ash said that. This chapter was a unique mix of rage,love and then that little shock at the end. It does not bode well for Ash at the end he is going to have his past spread out like so much dirty laundry by a man that is using so many dirty tricks it isn't funny. The one person who can clear it up won't because of money. the truly sad thing is it wasn't even ash the guy was shooting for he was just the guy that got in the way and the price he will pay will be astronomical in loss of privacy and having his reputation smeared all over the place which the guy who did it and the guy he was going after will get away scott free. Something needs t change in this case. But at least the guys are getting closer I just hope that their relationship will be able to handle the rep smears and lack of privacy cause it won't just be Ash you know they will go after Michael as well.
Thanks Daithi, there is so much to still come. The trial will be a nail-biter (to say the least) but I still have some tricks up my sleeves before we get there. Researching the laws/case, I've learned so much about the legal system. ((warning if there are any lawyers out there please forgive any legal errors)):P

 

I want to keep Asher and Michael's relationship at the forefront but the trial is going to be a major part of the story. ((fingers crosses)) I hope I can pull it off! :P

 

Thanks for reading and letting me know what you think!! :) KC

Link to comment
On 09/18/2013 01:06 PM, Cole Matthews said:
I like the blossoming of Michael's desire. Asher's legal issues are adding more tension. Very good transition. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Michael is discovering his own desires and Asher is letting him explore these new feelings. These guys are so much fun to work with. Their characters are great, even if they don't listen to me all the time! :P

 

Thanks so much for reading, Cole, there is still a lot more to come! :) Kc

Link to comment
On 09/18/2013 06:40 PM, mamica_1 said:
This is tooo hotTTTT...

I like it so very much... am reading it for the 3rd time already

:D Third time? Wow, that's a great compliment!! I love when readers like my work! Thanks, Kc :D
Link to comment
On 09/19/2013 01:43 AM, Shadow Runner said:
I really like Philip. :D I hope we see more of him. It looks like the trial is going to turn Asher's life upside down, I hope Philip can stop it from happening~Please *hint, hint* Love Michael's reactions! He's winning me over. Keep up the great writing on my favorite story ;)
Thanks! Philip is a great character. I love that he accepts Michael and Asher for who they are. He's working hard for them, but we'll have to wait and see what happens at the trial. I think Michael is slowly winning over the readers. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying my story. :lol: thanks for reading, KC
Link to comment
On 09/19/2013 11:52 PM, Lisa said:
I can't believe that slime-bucket is going to walk!!!!! Hell, shit, 2.5 mil is a lot to walk away from. This guy definitely has brains, I'll give him that. And there's no loophole in getting around that? I mean, is that even legal? If this guy commits murder, his wife can literally get away with not saying anything if she knows, b/c of the prenup? That's insane! lol

 

I like seeing Michael feeling more and more comfortable with Asher, at home and in public. I noticed in the last chapter he didn't even think about it when he put his hand on top of Asher's when they were at the restaurant. =)

Spousal privilege is real, unfortunately! But could the wife chose to testify? Would she be willing to lose everything? ((2.5 million is a LOT to Lose)) This is tricky...I'm still writing the trial scenes so at this point, I don't even know what's going to happen.

 

I hoped readers would notice that Michael is slowly becoming more comfortable, but he's still inside of the safety of his 'bubble'...what will happen when he's out of his comfort zone? We'll have to see. Thanks so much for reading. I hope everything is coming along after your move! Thanks for stopping by when I know you're so busy!! :hug: Kc

Link to comment
On 09/19/2013 06:16 AM, carringtonrj said:
Where do you find the time and energy to roll out such consistent work? Thanks for sharing.
:*) :*) Awww, thanks for the awesome compliment! :hug: Well, I don't sleep well so I find myself writing a lot at night...also while waiting for my kid to get off the school bus...waiting for my kid to get out of sports practice...LOL :P and I've been really working on my writing skills ((Thrilled that it shows)) I've been studying trying to improve my writing to make each new story better and better :D Thanks so much, RJ for reading my story!! KC :)
Link to comment
On 09/23/2013 09:01 AM, bevagale said:
I loved it! The only bad thing I can say is that its wasn't long enough for me:( You get us roped in so quickly and cut us off just as quick! Mil I need more, i need more, lol
Too short??? :o ((goes to check out length of the next chapter)) :P Sorry that it was short, but on the bright side new chapter will be posted tomorrow! :D I'm glad you liked it! Thanks so much for reading :) KC
Link to comment

Hot ! Hot! Hot ! Almost worth waiting an extra day to read :lol: - almost !

 

forgot to leave a reviwe last week - what can I say, I am grumpy 0:)

Link to comment
On 09/25/2013 07:08 AM, Slytherin said:
Hot ! Hot! Hot ! Almost worth waiting an extra day to read :lol: - almost !

 

forgot to leave a reviwe last week - what can I say, I am grumpy 0:)

Sex! Sex! Sex! ... :lol: Ohhhh I got sidetracked! :P

 

Glad you liked it ;)

Link to comment

Hmmm, seems to me that Asher is getting plenty of physical therapy without the therapist. -_- Michael is very obliging to be very physical :P

The court issues should be interesting. Money is the root of a lot of things, the least of them being evil in some ways. At least Philip is accepting of Michael and Asher. Great work KC!

Link to comment
On 10/22/2013 02:20 AM, joann414 said:
Hmmm, seems to me that Asher is getting plenty of physical therapy without the therapist. -_- Michael is very obliging to be very physical :P

The court issues should be interesting. Money is the root of a lot of things, the least of them being evil in some ways. At least Philip is accepting of Michael and Asher. Great work KC!

I still have lots of ideas on how the courtcase is going to play out. You're right, people will do some bad things for money!! Now it's time to jump back in. I really have missed Asher and Michael over these past few months :P
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..