Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 2,376 Words
  • 7,869 Views
  • 30 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pour Me Another - 27. Bonagrace Bay

The small coastal town of Bonagrace Bay was filled with quaint little shops. It was predominantly a fishing community, yet besides the bait and tackle store, there was a café, a bookstore, an herb shop, a clothing boutique, and even an art gallery featuring local artists. A weathered lighthouse sat further up the coast, but was still within walking distance from the center of town.

A gentle breeze drifted off the ocean as Michael and Asher spent the afternoon strolling along the seaside streets. The sidewalks here weren’t as crowed as back in the city, but they weren’t completely deserted, like the beach had been, this morning at the inn. When their hands brushed together, Michael laced his fingers with Asher’s. As people approached, Asher expected Michael to suddenly pull his hand away, breaking their connection, but he didn’t.

Asher’s heart raced as the townspeople went about their business, greeting them with a casual ‘hello’ or a hearty ‘good day’ when they passed by; however, Michael’s warm touch never left Asher’s hand.

The day was passing quickly and Asher lost track of time until Michael’s stomach let out a loud growl while admiring several pieces of artwork in the gallery.

Asher couldn’t hide his smile when embarrassment flushed Michael’s cheeks. “You could have told me that you wanted to eat before doing more sightseeing,” Asher playfully teased him.

“I wasn’t hungry until I smelled food when we passed the café,” Michael said, defending his stomach, but Asher nodded his head and agreed with him.

“I’m starving, too. Come on, let’s get some lunch.”

They thanked the gallery owner for showing them around before seeking out the delicious aromas wafting from the café, enticing customers to stop for a bite.

Most of the patio tables on the boardwalk were filled, so Asher quickly grabbed the last table outside before someone else got it. For a small café, their menu was impressive. Within moments, a young waiter took their orders. He laid out clean silverware and placed ice water on their table. Asher and Michael both ordered lobster bisque, but decided on different entrees to share.

“I don’t know how to thank you for this,” Asher said, as the ocean breeze ruffled his hair.

“It’s just a late lunch.” Michael shrugged his wide shoulders. “No big deal.”

“Not for the meal.” Asher chuckled, shaking his head. “I don’t know how to thank you for all of this,” Asher said, pointing towards the ocean, “…this trip, renting a car, and driving to the coast for the weekend. Nobody’s ever done anything like this for me before.”

Michael’s cheeks reddened. “You deserve it.”

“But you didn’t have to go all out--”

“I wanted to make your birthday special. You almost didn’t have a birthday this year, or ever again. You almost died because of that bastard--”

“But I didn’t,” Asher tried to soothe Michael’s anger.

“But you could have,” Michael said. His bottom lip quivered and he quickly bit it between his teeth.

“One kiss,” Michael whispered before stopping to draw a shuddered breath. “Ash, if you would have died, all I would have been left with is the memories of one broken kiss.”

Asher trembled as he sat there watching Michael. Strong and rugged, yet surprisingly tender and passionate, this guy was the man Asher had always dreamed of. Michael Waters was the man he wanted, the man he couldn’t live without, the man that he was hopelessly in love with. Asher knew he trusted Michael with his heart and his soul, but now, he was ready to trust him with his body.

Leaning closer, Asher whispered loud enough for only Michael to hear, “Let’s head back to the inn, so I can thank you properly.”

~~~~~

The mattress creaked under their combined weight when Asher and Michael tumbled onto the bed in their rented room. The autumn sun was slowly setting, splashing an array of colors across the walls. When Michael unexpectedly sat up, the evening light reflected through his brown hair, causing the tips to glow red as if it were on fire.

Asher moaned and pulled Michael back onto the bed. He rolled on top of Michael and caught his wrists, holding them above Michael’s head while straddling his waist. “Are you ready?” Asher asked nipping at the skin below Michael’s ear.

Michael playfully squirmed under Asher’s body. “Are you kidding? Dude, I’m always fucking ready. My dick has a mind of its own whenever you’re around.”

The smile that curled Asher’s lips held a secret. “Baby, I’m ready, too.” Asher pumped his hips, rubbing his groin against Michael, while pressing hot kisses along his unshaven jaw.

“That feels good,” Michael whimpered, tilting his head, giving Asher access to his throat.

Fisting his fingers through Michael’s dark hair, Asher firmly tugged on the locks bringing a moan from the large man trembling underneath him. Asher’s mouth and hands were demanding, yet Michael submitted to all of Asher’s desires. “I want to touch your skin,” Asher growled. It wasn’t a request. Trying to hide his smirk, Asher expected Michael to object to his rough, man-handling treatment, but he didn’t.

Michael grinned and quickly unbuttoned his shirt, letting the fabric fall open, revealing his hairy chest. Asher twisted Michael’s nipples, bringing a yelp that was smothered when Asher’s lips covered his mouth.

Michael’s response to the raucous foreplay was unexpected. His rock-hard cock pulsed, straining against his pants. Asher palmed it through the tight material before finally freeing him.

“Shit,” Michael hissed while Asher’s thumb circled his swollen dickhead. “I don’t think I can wait any longer, Ash. Don’t just tease me. You’ve got to fuck me!” Michael pleaded when Asher suddenly changed speeds and slowly stroked his cock with feather soft touches.

Asher’s laughter was drowned out by Michael’s desperate moans.

“Dude, I’m serious.” Michael fumbled with Asher’s pants, yanking and pulling at the front until he had the material pushed halfway down Asher’s thighs. He stripped Asher’s clothes off before removing the rest of his own.

A half-empty box of condoms and lube were still sitting on the nightstand from the night before. Michael knocked over the box with his fumbling fingers. The silver packets spilled across the table. He snatched the closest pack and ripped the foil between his teeth. When Michael gripped Asher’s cock, preparing to cover the tip with the sheath, Asher stopped him and smiled. “Nope, not tonight.”

Michael’s desperate eyes widened. “B-b-but, I thought…” he sputtered.

Asher’s sexy smile was sinister. Taking the condom from Michael’s hands, Asher quickly unrolled it over Michael’s dripping erection. His eyes kept glancing from his sheathed cock back to Asher’s face. “Are you sure?” Michael asked again and again, “Are you really, really sure?”

Slowly nodding his head, Asher pulled Michael to him. “I trust you, Mikie,” Asher said.

Michael licked his lips as he stared at Asher in disbelief. “Really?”

A throaty laugh rumbled Asher’s chest. “Yes,” he chuckled.

Michael’s hands shook when they cupped Asher’s knees spreading them wider, opening his willing body. With lube generously applied to the condom, Michael guided his slick shaft to Asher’s center hole, but he abruptly stopped and hovered there.

“What if I do something wrong?” Michael questioned. The sudden wait made Asher shiver with anticipation.

Asher bucked his hips forward pressing his ass against Michael stiff rod. His body twitched with excitement. “You won’t, besides I’m not a beginner at this. I think I can handle bottoming.”

Michael pushed until his dickhead passed Asher’s tight outer ring with a wet pop. Gasping from the welcoming pressure filling his body, Asher quivered when Michael quickly sank deeper into his wanting body.

Asher vibrated with desire. He should have instructed Michael to pause for a few seconds, to let him adjust, but he wanted Michael too much, and instead, thrust his hips forward to meet Michael. Setting the pace, Asher moaned, as the bed squeaked underneath them in a steady tempo. Experienced muscles contracted and relaxed around Michael’s swollen shaft as Asher continued to work his ass.

“Fuck!” Michael grunted. “I’ve never felt anything like this before.”

Asher winked. “It just takes some practice,” he said, pulling his legs out of the way, opening his ass more for Michael’s stiff cock.

Suddenly, white hot sparks flashed behind Asher’s eyes when Michael’s dick hit that special spot, flooding his body with pleasure. “Oh yeah, babe, right there.” Asher bucked his hips and panted.

Michael grunted and thrust harder as his thighs slapped against Asher’s spread cheeks. Each withdrawal had Asher’s head spinning from the electric shocks coursing through his body, but when Michael’s hard cock sank back into him, his body burned for this man. He loved him. He couldn’t live without him.

“Oh god, Michael, fuck me,” Asher’s strangled moan was broke by desperate gasps as his cock erupted a flood of cum across his stomach and chest. Michael pumped his dick one last time, sinking as far as he could into Asher’s body when his orgasm filled the condom buried deep in Asher’s ass. Michael roared before collapsing in a hot sticky heap across Asher’s spent body.

~~~~~

Autumn had quietly swept through the city over the past week. The last remaining warm days of summer were now gone. A brisk, cold wind sliced through the Cineplex as Asher and Michael strolled out of the movie theater with their fingers casually fitted together.

“I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard in my life,” Michael chuckled. His deep dimples framed his sexy mouth while he smiled. Asher laughed at Michael’s enthusiasm, as they made their way along the crowded sidewalk.

“The movie was fun. I’m glad you suggested it.” Asher inched closer, wrapping his arm around Michael’s waist, enjoying the warmth from his body. He asked Michael, “Do you want to go by the farmer’s market at Dellaby Square? I want to check out their pumpkin display--”

“Michael Waters?” A voice boomed over the buzz of the crowd. A flock of birds in a nearby tree suddenly took flight. Several people along the sidewalk stopped to stare at the man interrupting the happy afternoon.

Michael’s head snapped up in the direction of the loud voice. He frantically muttered, “Oh my god, Mr. Ashcroft.”

All the color drained from Michael’s face. His hands shook, his lips paled, his eyes darted back and forth between Asher and his grimacing boss, stalking towards them with an elderly woman and two small children in tow.

William Ashcroft quickly closed the gap, narrowing in on Michael. When this man moved, people got out of his way. His bushy eyebrows rose on his round face, as his menacing eyes glared at Asher and Michael’s hands still locked together. “What the hell is this?!” the old man roared.

“It’s not what you think it is, Sir!” Michael shoved Asher’s hands away before jumping out of Asher’s reach. “It’s nothing like that! We’re not together! We’re just friends!”

The pain from Michael’s betrayal punched Asher in the gut. His stomach twisted when Michael denied being his lover. He gasped and stumbled back, glaring at Michael, who was cowering in front of this bigoted old geezer.

“No sir,” Asher forced a grin while he growled through his gritted teeth, “This obviously isn’t what it looks like!”

“Mr. Waters,” Michael’s name rolled off the man’s tongue with pure disdain. “I’m sure I don’t have to remind you of the importance I place on traditional family values.”

Michael opened his mouth as if to say something, before quickly snapping it shut again, as he stared at the man who co-founded Johnson & Ashcroft.

“Betsy,” William Ashcroft turned towards his wife. “Why don’t you take the girls over to the swings, and I will join you in a minute.” The old man’s tone immediately softened when addressing his wife.

Once the man turned to his family, Michael whispered to Asher, “Please just give us a minute.”

Asher rolled his eyes and scoffed at Michael. “Sure thing buddy, take all the time you need! Let me know how long it takes you to convince the world that you’re someone you’re not,” Asher hissed at him.

“Come on, Ash, don’t be like that.” Michael quietly begged. “Ashcroft not only signs my paychecks, but he can ruin my entire career!”

“Mr. Waters?” The old man impatiently barked for Michael’s attention.

As Asher spun on his heels and walked away, the woman also did as her husband asked. She grabbed both the children’s hands and pulled them in the direction of the park. “Darlings, let’s give Grandpa some space to talk to his… friend.”

Pointing at Michael, the older girl questioned her grandmother, “Why were those men holding hands?”

“Is that why Grandpa’s mad?” the younger girl asked, “Is Grandpa upset because they’re boyfriends?”

The round little woman quickly ushered the two children away. She shot a menacing look over her shoulder at the men standing behind her. “Honey, I don’t know why those boys were holding hands, but I’m sure your Grandpa will get to the bottom of it.”

A distinct look of disgust washed over Ashcroft’s weathered face as he glared at Michael. “I wanted to congratulate you on the work you’re doing on the Neibauer project. I’m always looking for good men to advance in my company…decent men with good morals.” His beady eyes narrowed.

“Yes sir, I fully understand,” Michael mumbled.

“Make sure that you do!” Ashcroft huffed before walking away.

Michael glanced around and started walking in the direction that Asher had headed. He only got a few steps, when a yellow taxicab rolled to a stop beside Asher.

“No,” Michael shouted, while breaking into a run. “Asher, wait!”

Shaking his head, Asher choked back his tears as he climbed inside the cab.

Michael reached the car as it was pulling away from the curb. “Stop!” He yelled, slamming his fists against the door. The cab lurched to a sudden halt. “Please let me explain,” Michael begged through the locked door.

Asher lowered the window, but he didn’t let Michael inside. “I’ve got to stop pretending that I can exist in your world, and you’re too damn scared to ever fully live in mine. Goodbye, Michael.”

Sooooooo, last week's chapter was sweet....maybe too sweet.  What do you think about Asher and Michael now? :devil:  Let me know what you think.  You can always leave reviews here on the chapter or join in on the story discussion: Pour Me Another Story Forum
I love to hear from you guys.  ;)
Copyright © 2014 K.C.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 38
  • Sad 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Well, something had to go wrong. I can't say I'm surprised by Michael and I'm completely sympathetic to Asher's reaction. If there's a prayer of salvaging this, Michael has his work ahead of him.

 

Sad ending to a sexy chapter. Nice work.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

I'm not surprised by Michael's reaction to his boss, either. I feel for Asher. What a horrible end to such a romantic getaway. Michael better get ready to do some serious groveling if he truly wants a relationship with Asher. Great chapter.

Link to comment

Angry at Michael. :angry: But we were warned. I just thought he had gotten over hiding. And after such a wonderful weekend and Asher realizing that he couldn't live without Michael. Poor baby. :(

Link to comment

That the owner of his company is a homophobic asshole shouldn't be news to Asher; yet his reaction to Michael being more worried about his job than him was as sad as Michael's behavior.

Link to comment

I was enjoying all the roses and chirping birds, apparently I was enjoying too much. Kc you're evil.

Link to comment

Well, last week they were Over the Rainbow and now we are back in Kansas again. Lets see if bluebirds will sing again. Its always tough when worlds collide. Great story!

Link to comment

Ouch! What an anticlimax to a wonderful birthday getaway! And a big ouch for Michael. He'll be hurting something fierce. Your bread and butter, or your heart throb. Very difficult choice indeed. However, I believe Mikey will find a way to reconcile his 2 worlds. He has to! Asher is going to be a hand full, ouch!

Link to comment

Noooo! I guess it's what you could expect from Michael, but itjust made everything worse that he seemed to have become so at ease with the gay thing. Poor Asher :'(

Link to comment

It was so sweet and so loving and just so wonderful...and then there was Mr Ashcroft. Michel panicked and Asher got hurt. Michel needs to look for a new job and a way to apologise to Ash.

Link to comment

You are so evil!! Bad KC!! :P I hope you have so fast making up in the boys future! Wow, what a chapter. Bounce for happy to the crapper quick. Still loving it! Great Job :D

Link to comment
On 05/15/2014 06:00 AM, Irritable1 said:
Oh Michael. :angry: Ian was so right about you!
I don't know if I should start apologizing right from the start?? LOL Ian was worried about how Michael would react and know we know :( BUT there is still a lot more to come. Don't be too mad at me and my boys. :P
Link to comment
On 05/15/2014 06:33 AM, Mann Ramblings said:
Well, something had to go wrong. I can't say I'm surprised by Michael and I'm completely sympathetic to Asher's reaction. If there's a prayer of salvaging this, Michael has his work ahead of him.

 

Sad ending to a sexy chapter. Nice work.

Jeeez....I started to leave my reply and GA kicked me out! Is that a bad sign when the entire system is pissed off at me?? :P Things were too good for me to resist throwing a handgrenade into the mix, LOL. But there is still a lot to come. I hope you come back to see how things shake out. :D
Link to comment
On 05/15/2014 06:51 AM, Valkyrie said:
I'm not surprised by Michael's reaction to his boss, either. I feel for Asher. What a horrible end to such a romantic getaway. Michael better get ready to do some serious groveling if he truly wants a relationship with Asher. Great chapter.
Thanks! It hard to predict how someone will react in that situation and Michael reacted really bad, but so did Asher :( Yep! Michael had better get down on his knees and ....Oooops, got sidetracked! :P
Link to comment
On 05/15/2014 07:24 AM, LadyDe said:
Angry at Michael. :angry: But we were warned. I just thought he had gotten over hiding. And after such a wonderful weekend and Asher realizing that he couldn't live without Michael. Poor baby. :(
I was hoping readers would see that Michael was starting to open up but when faced with reality, when someone so important in his real life (especially someone so homophobic) his reaction was startling. It was a really crappy way to end a romantic getaway, so now Michael has to work hard to fix it. Thanks for reading!! :D
Link to comment
On 05/15/2014 07:50 AM, Daddydavek said:
That the owner of his company is a homophobic asshole shouldn't be news to Asher; yet his reaction to Michael being more worried about his job than him was as sad as Michael's behavior.
Unfortunately, Both guys reacted badly :( Michael is still worried about his 2 lives crashing together (which they just did) and Asher is getting ready for this trial which will be brutal to say the least. There is still a lot to come, hopefully these guys can work it out and get it right ;) Thanks, Dave for reading! Kc
Link to comment
On 05/15/2014 09:39 AM, Bnard620 said:
The very last part seems way over dramatized. Love the story, but cut the guy a lil slack.
Hey Bnard, thanks for reading. I'm glad you're liking the story. Yep, it was dramatic! It's hard to predict how someone will react (Michael with his boss finding out...Asher with his anger and disappointment at Michael) I know if it was me, I would have punched Michael in the gut, but I'm the punch first and sort out later kind of guy :P BUT there is still more to come. Hopefully these guys can work it out and move forward. Thanks again for letting me know what you think! :D
Link to comment
On 05/15/2014 11:54 AM, nostic said:
I was enjoying all the roses and chirping birds, apparently I was enjoying too much. Kc you're evil.
:lol: ......... :devil: It was a roller-coaster chapter wasn't it? ;) Well at least the story isn't over ((that would have been a terrible spot to end)) :lmao: More to come so hopefully I'll redeem myself.
Link to comment
On 05/15/2014 07:28 PM, Rndmrunner said:
Well, last week they were Over the Rainbow and now we are back in Kansas again. Lets see if bluebirds will sing again. Its always tough when worlds collide. Great story!
Thanks!! Michael had gotten comfortable with his anonymity and when those two world collided...they crashed. His poor reaction was even worse, but Asher's reaction was bad too. Jeeeez, I need to crack these guys with a whip :P Good new is there is still more to come! :D
Link to comment
On 05/16/2014 03:17 AM, Smoothy said:
Ouch! What an anticlimax to a wonderful birthday getaway! And a big ouch for Michael. He'll be hurting something fierce. Your bread and butter, or your heart throb. Very difficult choice indeed. However, I believe Mikey will find a way to reconcile his 2 worlds. He has to! Asher is going to be a hand full, ouch!
Your right, Asher is pissed and Michael is going to have to fix it! He has to either merge his worlds or walk away ((Ooooh I can't wait to see what happens with these guys)) :P It started out sooo well and really went to crap in a flash :lol: I'm glad the readers aren't too mad a me. Thanks for reading!! :D
Link to comment
On 05/16/2014 06:54 AM, Adamantyne said:
Noooo! I guess it's what you could expect from Michael, but itjust made everything worse that he seemed to have become so at ease with the gay thing. Poor Asher :'(
Michael had really opened up around strangers but when this anonymity and real life crashed together he reacted soooo bad. :( Then Asher's anger just fanned the flames. What a mess. Thank goodness there is still more to come, so hopefully these guys can get their acts together :P
Link to comment
On 05/16/2014 10:00 PM, Suvitar said:
It was so sweet and so loving and just so wonderful...and then there was Mr Ashcroft. Michel panicked and Asher got hurt. Michel needs to look for a new job and a way to apologise to Ash.
What a roller-coaster of a chapter :P I'm sorry....well maybe I'm not :lol: Michael reacted badly but so did Asher. Where to go from here? These guys had better get their shit together before I crack a whip on them (((oooooh ideas for future chapters :P :P ))) Thanks so much for reading. Your encouragement means so much!! :D
Link to comment
On 05/21/2014 02:29 AM, Shadow Runner said:
You are so evil!! Bad KC!! :P I hope you have so fast making up in the boys future! Wow, what a chapter. Bounce for happy to the crapper quick. Still loving it! Great Job :D
Evil?? Me?? :o ......ok, I am a little bad! :P But it can't be all butterflies and roses. I had to shake things up and now the fun starts when we get to see where the pieces land ;) I like that 'Happy to the Crapper Quick' I might have to use that! :lmao: BUT there is still more to come. We still have time for these guys to get their heads back in the game before it's too late!! Thanks for reading! :lol:
Link to comment

Oh Michael, you idiot! I just wanna smack him upside his stupid head! Love is more important than a job, right?!

 

My heart is breaking for Asher. :(

 

Ugh, on to the next chapter.

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..