Jump to content

Family of the Feral

There are currently no reviews.
Genres: Fantasy
Sub-genres: General Fantasy

David Brine, an antisocial underground street fighter who lives in a small one-bedroom apartment, must deal with the grief from his sister’s death, and support her three adoptive supernatural children while learning about the supernatural world and trying to find out who killed his sister.

I feel that Gayauthors is one of the few real decently large and active story communities for GBLT stories that actually feel like a friendly community and as such, has been my favorite community for awhile now. And since this is my favorite community I humbly submit for the first time ever the first chapter of a brand new story that I have plotted and written today for your enjoyment. I like the responses that I usually see on other stories and hope that I get a few of my own just as constructive. I plan to post here a couple of my other abortive stories that I have started and posted on my blog, but only the few that I am sure I will work on and complete eventually. Enjoy.
Thank you for being an awesome place to read and now post. 
Copyright © 2013 Kenny Deheart; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 1,853 Words
    • 1,398 Views
    • 4 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..