Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 4,131 Words
  • 1,783 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

This Strange World Needs A Kicking! - 15. Small Golden Truths

Chapter Fifteen – Small Golden Truths

Kai licked his lips. Damn, that liquor, whatever it was, was ah-mazing. It was sweet but not over the top, and it simply made his taste buds explode! It was a bit fruity, but it wasn’t wine, and it wasn’t like any strong drink he had heard about. True enough, he had no experience whatsoever with alcohol, but that didn’t mean that he couldn’t tell a tasty thing when he tried one.

He put the cup down with a satisfied sigh. “Pepin, more,” he said.

“Your Majesty,” Pepin warned with both his voice and eyes. “One cup is enough.”

“You’re not my real mom.” Kai bristled and even stuck his tongue out at the servant who stared at him nonplussed. “More.”

“Did you borrow such manners from those barbarians who taught you how to talk smack, as well?” Galien asked and laughed in his face. “And I thought you disliked anything that could fog your mind. Be it an exquisite drink or,” he paused for effect, “an exquisite man.”

“Hey, my palace, my bottle. My servant,” Kai added after a short pause. “Pepin, more. I don’t want to hear a thing.”

Pepin took his cup to fill it but not without throwing him a judgmental glance. Who did he think he was to stare at him like that? Yeah, he was pretty, beautiful even, and he made Kai’s heart beat so fast when their eyes met, but…

What did he want to say again? Or think…

It didn’t matter. Kai grabbed the cup and took a short sip. Well, those cups were really tiny, so he needed to make each one last. Maybe prolong the pleasant sensation on his tongue by savoring it. Hmm, he had drunk the first one so fast, but it was just because he hadn’t been ready for such sensations.

Ah, it felt as if his heart had wings. He could even write a poem now, but what would it be about? He indulged in another sip.

“Pepin, can I write a poem about your eyes?”

“His Majesty appears to be in high spirits. I don’t remember him ever being interested in creating poetry. Sir Conrad, what is your take on this?” Galien asked.

“Why would you ask me? I barely know His Majesty,” Conrad replied.

All was starting to get a little foggy, but Kai could tell Conrad was pissed. Maybe he wanted a poem, too. “I could write one about your chest, too. Never seen one like it.” He raised the cup to Conrad, who immediately exchanged a confused look with Galien. “I mean it. It’s so… hard,” he said and hiccupped.

Ah, maybe he didn’t have a knack for poetry. He lacked the words and stuff.

“Pepin, I think it’s time for His Majesty to call it a night. Will you see him to his quarters? I can entertain myself and Sir Conrad here present just fine.”

Kai was in the mood to party now, and Galien was sending him to sleep. However, the moment he looked at Pepin, he found himself much in the mood for a trip to the royal quarters.

***

“We have a quite on the dot Prince Sendrian, here,” the announcer said and gestured for Sebastian to walk over.

The crowd, especially the female side, erupted into shouts and applause as soon as he was on the stage. So far, the evening had gone smoothly, and it appeared that the audience was pleased with his performance impersonating Prince Sendrian. The only thing slightly irking him was Milo, or better said, his strange behavior. He hadn’t said much, and Sebastian had had no time to ask him about it. It didn’t matter; he was there on an important quest, which meant he had to have all his attention trained on the task at hand.

“And we also have a little surprise for you all,” the announcer said.

Sebastian noticed another cosplayer walking on stage. His eyes grew wide as he recognized the clothes and overall appearance. The cosplayer was impersonating Huni, Prince Sendrian’s love interest. He was a bit short for the role, but it was evident that he had put a lot of thought into representing the character to the best of his abilities. Huni had reminded him of Pepin the first time he had read the manga, but unlike Prince Sendrian, he didn’t nurture any romantic feelings toward his servant. He didn’t have feelings for anyone.

“It appears that we have two awesome cosplayers with us tonight,” the announcer continued. “After seeing the others, we might be getting closer to a winner, right?”

The crowd cheered.

“Now, if the prince and his chosen would like to offer us a little moment…” The announcer wiggled her eyebrows and grinned.

The guy who cosplayed as Huni snickered and looked away.

“Hmm, it looks like Huni got his role down to a tee. He’s too shy to take the initiative.”

Ah, Sebastian had a feeling he knew what was expected of them, now that they happened to be both on stage. He walked over to where the other boy stood and wrapped one arm around his waist. The cosplayer stared at him wide-eyed as Sebastian tipped his chin and then kissed him.

The announcer dropped her microphone, and the entire building shook with the reactions of those present. There were cheering, hooting, and all kinds of noises. When Sebastian finally released Huni from the kiss, the other boy was in complete shock, his lips parted and his cheeks on fire. And his eyes were filled with adoration, as they had to be.

“Well,” he said as he turned toward the announcer, “I believe it is the time for you to announce the winner.”

The girl nodded while staring at him in a daze.

***

“It was, indeed, a lucrative choice,” Sebastian commented while placing the money from the prize inside his pocket.

They were out of The Pit and on their way back home. He would give Mrs. Martin the money, and hopefully, that would be enough until he found something more reliable than being on display for people to stare at him. Not that he wasn’t used to the attention, but to charge for it seemed somewhat not as honorable as fighting monsters and defending the land.

Milo was silent in a different way than before, which meant whatever was going on had to be addressed, no matter how much displeasure that caused Sebastian. Conversation was not necessarily his strongest suit, although he would never admit to it publicly.

“You’ve been quiet all evening,” he began. “What is it?”

“Do you really have to ask?” Milo sounded both angered and upset. “First, that thing with the cigarettes, and then, on stage --” He stopped abruptly.

“I wanted to see what smoking was all about,” Sebastian said.

“For real, Kai? After your dad…” Milo didn’t add anything else and shook his head.

Sebastian continued. “And, on stage, I believe that I only did what was expected of me. I delivered a performance.”

“A performance? Didn’t you think for one moment about me?”

“Why should I…” Sebastian stopped. Milo was jealous of that boy on stage, and he couldn’t understand why. He would have thought his boyfriend to be above such petty things. Apparently, that was not the case. “It appears that I did something inappropriate,” he said hesitantly. The last thing he needed right now was a scorned lover on his hands.

“Inappropriate?” Milo’s voice rose, but then he quickly reconsidered. “Could you stop with the act for a frigging moment? Just talk like you normally do.”

That was impossible, and Sebastian felt a bit like the ground wasn’t firm under his feet.

“I thought it was cute that you kept on pretending to be someone else, as you do that all the time, but the last few days, you behaved so weirdly. Can’t you be honest with me for a moment? You seem so… I don’t know, changed.” Milo’s voice came off as tortured by unpleasant thoughts.

“What do you want me to be honest about?” Sebastian asked in a gruff voice.

Milo stopped, and they stared at each other in the faint streetlight. Sebastian could tell the young man was prey to conflicting emotions, as his face was scrunched up in thought, and he was obviously fighting himself to find the right words to say. “Do you like me? Actually like me?”

Was that all? He had the answer for that.

“Why did you kiss him? Was it just for show?” Milo continued.

Sebastian sighed. “I wouldn’t have done it if I had known you’d be so affected by it. And I didn’t... enjoy it, not for a moment. Not like when I kiss you.” That was true. “I do like you, Milo Bennett.”

I don’t know you as your friend does, but I do like you.

Milo seemed slightly appeased by that, but his handsome face was still all a frown. “I said the words and I have no doubts, but you --”

Sebastian stopped him with a kiss. Milo’s lips were unyielding under his, but only for a moment. He relaxed slowly, and Sebastian pushed gently against his defenses. “I wish you would like me, too,” he whispered.

“What are you saying?” Milo asked with a small chuckle. “I’m like crazy about you, even more now that we’re boyfriends. You’re the one driving me crazy, okay? Like tonight. It can’t be that healthy.” Despite those words, he laughed.

He was like the weather, but most of the time fair, and Sebastian felt a slight ache growing inside his chest. Kai was lucky to have such a beautiful and good-natured man fall for him. He took Milo’s lips again. The boy had gotten it all wrong. Sebastian was the one suffering from petty jealousies, and he should have had no place in his heart for them. They were beneath him, and he needed to quench them right away.

“I mean, as I told you, I’ve always liked you,” Milo continued while wrapping his arms around him. “But now, it’s like you’re making me hot all over. I had no idea it would be like this.”

Sebastian knew why, but it wasn’t possible to reveal his true self. As far as curses went, he expected nothing less but some lightning from the sky to appear and strike him down as soon as he dared to say the words.

Since when was he a coward? He steeled himself. “Milo, you should know that I’m not --”

It was Milo’s turn to shut him up with a kiss. “Let’s not talk anymore. Do you really mean it that you didn’t feel a thing when you kissed that guy? He was very pretty in his getup and all.”

“He was?” Sebastian asked, slight dizziness gripping him as Milo began nuzzling his neck. “I didn’t notice. It’s only you I want to be with.” Another truth, albeit a small one.

“You told your mom you’d be sleeping over, right?”

“Yes. I sent her a text. She said okay.”

“Then I’m not going to wait another moment.” Milo sounded determined as he grabbed his hand. “Let’s do it, Kai.”

“Do what?”

Milo leaned in and whispered, “You know, it. Me inside you.” He bit Sebastian’s ear playfully. “I want you to be mine tonight. And I, yours. Is it cheesy enough for you to say yes?”

“Yes,” Sebastian replied in a hushed whisper.

He was a coward, after all.

***

Kai was resting most of his weight on Pepin, who was grinding his teeth by the sound of it as he struggled to move him along. “Ah, Pepin,” he began, “did you know you have like the bluest, most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen in a dude? Or a girl. Yeah, it’s like there’s no girl as pretty as you in the whole world.” He gestured wildly with one arm, making both of them stagger.

Pepin huffed. “You drank that only to tease me now. And what serves to know that no girl, as you say, holds a candle to me? You’re not interested in girls anyway.”

“Ah, but there’s no guy as pretty as you, either,” Kai continued and giggled.

“You’re not interested in pretty men, Prince Sebastian,” Pepin retorted. “Handsome ones, yes, but pretty, no. Pretty is dull.”

“Ah, you’re jealous again,” Kai said and wrapped both arms around Pepin, stopping him completely. “Why? I like you more than Conrad.”

“Your Majesty, I must ask you to stop being cruel.”

“I’m not, what are you saying?” Kai slurred the words. “And why are you so formal? We’re alone.”

“We’re in the hallway, and someone might see and hear us,” Pepin argued.

Kai nestled his head in the crook of his servant’s shoulder and inhaled. “You smell so nice.” He let out a reverent sigh. “I’m sure you taste nice, too, like if I started to lick you, you’d be like candy. Sweet all over.”

“Your Majesty, you’re heavy,” Pepin protested and struggled to push him to stand upright. “And please, I beg you. Stop teasing me.”

“I’m not,” Kai said with a snort. “I bet you don’t know how sweet you are. Although, you’re also a little spicy, too. Like when you get mad and puff out your cheeks. You look like a hedgehog. So cute.” He started laughing at that image.

“You know, it’s not at all like you to say things like these,” Pepin said.

Kai staggered to his feet, this time helping Pepin to keep him and move him toward his chambers. There was a sudden resolution forming in his mind about convincing Pepin that he was sweet by means of licking him if that was what it took.

Pepin managed to push him on the bed once inside. Good thing he only had a fluffy robe on, so undressing him was not that big a deal for Pepin. Kai pulled at the servant’s robe and made him land on top of him. As always, a thousand candles were lit, so he could tell Pepin’s eyes were shining, and his gorgeous lips were slightly parted.

“I don’t think you’re being yourself, Your Majesty,” Pepin whispered.

“News flash, Pepin. I’m not.” Kai broke into a fit of giggles but didn’t let go of the other. He enjoyed having that lean body so close to him. That robe was in the way, so he struggled to push it away from Pepin’s shoulders. His skin was so smooth. Hmm, he needed to take a bite to confirm. Sebastian’s manservant looked like he would taste like marshmallows. With that in mind, he sank his teeth into Pepin’s alabaster shoulder, making him gasp in surprise.

Kai began to lick where he had bitten. It wasn’t marshmallows or anything like that, but it still made his mouth water.

“Your Majesty.” Pepin’s voice was now a tiny bit alarmed.

“What? Isn’t this what you want? You keep pestering me about taking Conrad’s place. Consider this an interview and let me lick you.”

He returned to the task with more determination than earlier. Maybe Pepin tasted differently in different parts of his body. Next came the elegant neck. After a short debate of whether he should bite first or not, he decided that he could just grab a bit with his mouth and suck. Pepin’s breath came in short, and then a tiny moan followed.

Kai straightened up. “You’re even sweeter here!” he exclaimed. He turned the tables and moved Pepin until he caught him under his body.

The blond hair usually brushed close to the head was now tousled, and a few strands were spread around. Pepin’s face was flushed, and his lips were moist, curved in a silent plea.

“Do you want to hear a golden little truth, Pepin?” Kai asked.

“I… do,” the servant replied breathlessly.

“Prince Sebastian is a total dick for not wanting to marry you.”

There, he had said it. For any guy into dudes, Pepin was like the ultimate catch. He was beautiful, loyal, and cooked heavenly. Plus, he could save dragon eggs, and how many people knew that? Well, he had a mind of his own, and he spoke it when he saw fit, but for Kai, who wasn’t some arrogant royal ass, that was a plus, not a drawback.

His attention was grabbed by Pepin’s rosy nipples. He had been wondering about them while in the bath, so now was his chance to see how they tasted. Pepin gasped again as Kai attacked one of them and began sucking on it. “Sebastian, if you keep doing that, I’ll… I’ll…”

“Hold that thought,” Kai said and adjusted his position so that he could lick on the hard pebbles as much as he wanted. He could tell there was something funny poking at his belly in that position, but he could live with it to stave off his curiosity. “Not like strawberries, but close,” he stated. “But those were your lips.” He moved upward and caught Pepin’s lips between his.

Oh, those were the sweetest part. Kai climbed on top of the other so that they could taste each other properly. It was for research purposes, although he couldn’t precisely say what kind of research that was.

Pepin wrapped himself completely around him.

“Dude,” Kai exclaimed and pulled back a little, “our dicks are touching!”

Pepin tried to pull him back into the kiss. “Yes, and it feels nice.”

“Yeah, but it’s gay, right? Or not, since we’re, like, friends?”

Pepin stopped. Kai really needed confirmation. “What do you mean? Gay like in jolly?”

Kai began snickering. “All right, so I’m not gay, I think, but this is pretty gay.”

“Whatever you say, Your Majesty,” Pepin said and wrapped his arms tightly around him.

Kai moved one hand between them and touched Pepin’s cock. Just like the rest of the guy, it was smooth and nice. He pressed his finger against the head and then pushed it against Pepin’s belly. When he released it, it bounced back, making him laugh. “Do you know what else would be totally gay?”

“I have no idea,” Pepin replied and squirmed as Kai continued to examine his cock and play with it.

“For me to taste you here, too.”

“Taste me where? Sebastian!”

Whatever, in this world, he could do whatever the hell he wanted. Kai moved lower until his face was on the same level as Pepin’s pretty cock. It looked even tastier from up close, with that head rosier than the rest and a small bead of moisture trapped in its tiny eye. Kai grabbed it and pressed his tongue directly in the small opening.

Pepin moaned loudly and pressed the back of his hand against his mouth.

“Does it hurt or something?” Kai asked.

“No, please, just… be gentle,” Pepin pleaded and squirmed.

His chest was going up and down rapidly. Sure, Kai could be gentle, and he just wanted a little taste. “It’s like a lollipop,” he decided as he lapped at the hard thing from all angles. He was making a lot of noise while at it, but he couldn’t help it. “And it’s pretty tasty. Have you ever tasted your cock, Pepin? Of course not, I don’t think it’s possible. But did you put some guy’s dick in your mouth?”

“No, surely not!” Pepin protested.

Kai was keeping the servant’s hips pinned to the bed so that he could have his way with his delicious lollipop. “Do you want to taste mine? I’m curious what it tastes like.”

Pepin straightened up and caught Kai’s face in his hands. They stared at each other for a couple of moments that felt like a long time. Not that he minded. Looking into Pepin’s eyes was all he wanted to do right now. Okay, maybe not all, as his lips and tongue were tingling, ready to get back to taste the lollipop.

“Are you sure?” Pepin’s blue eyes were so intense Kai wanted to drown in them.

“Totally. Plus, I think it must be pleasant. Nobody had their mouth down there. Or touched me there or whatever.” The thought made him giggle.

Pepin frowned slightly. “You know that’s a lie, and that I know it, too.”

Ah, right. He was the prince, and the prince was him. Damn, what a complicated situation. Was Prince Sebastian tasting Milo’s lollipop right now? Poor Milo probably had his mind blown away since the prince had to be an absolute expert in tasting man-candy like that.

“Well, I don’t feel like Prince Sebastian right now at all,” Kai admitted.

Pepin blinked, but then he kissed him, and Kai forgot about how he needed to offer an explanation for something like that. Most probably, Pepin wouldn’t believe him at first… but that was something for another time.

Pepin had managed to make him climb on the bed again and straddled his chest. As soon as the tasty lollipop was presented to him and he felt something hot and moist on his own cock, he didn’t think of anything at all.

“How is it, Pepin? Is it sweet like yours, or spicy, or something? I hope it’s not gross, though.”

“It’s… absolutely heaven,” Pepin moaned as his mouth got busy. “I’m sorry I don’t have any experience. It’s only because you wouldn’t let me…” He stopped as Kai engulfed his cock in his mouth.

“Let’s not talk with our mouths full,” Kai decided as he took a short break. “It’s not polite, people say.”

By how enthusiastically Pepin took to tasting him again, clumsily, but endearingly, he could only gather that the servant agreed with him. Right now, he couldn’t tell which fell nicer, having his dick licked and sucked by eager soft lips and a daring tongue that lavished it with attention, or sucking on that delectable lollipop.

What he knew for sure was that something was happening. Pepin’s smooth hand was working on his balls and cock, helping the mouth with added pressure, and there was a buildup of pleasure threatening to become unbearable.

There was also this thing that made him believe that there was an endgame to all that. He was giddy from the alcohol and tasting Pepin so much, but he could tell that there was something more he needed to do with the thing in his mouth.

Pepin’s mouth was now moving on his dick up and down at a steady rhythm. Then he remembered what should follow, not because of experience, but because he simply knew, and it was too late.

He heard Pepin making a slight sound of surprise, but to apologize, he needed to pull the guy’s cock out of his mouth, which he didn’t want to do. Pepin stilled and remained unmoving, and then Kai felt something viscous coating his tongue. Hmm, that wasn’t bad, either. Was it like whipped cream or something like that?

Not really, but it was nice, he decided and held Pepin by the hips until he swallowed everything.

Moments later, a very sweaty Pepin lay by his side. Kai looked at his profile, taking in the pouty lips and how moist they were. He touched them with his fingers. “You have the most beautiful mouth, too,” he said.

Pepin closed his eyes. “Your Majesty, what did we just do?”

Kai felt suddenly embarrassed as the magnitude of what he had just done hit him. No matter how he looked at it, it had been pretty crazy. And pretty gay. “Um, we traded lollipops?” he said hesitantly. If Pepin ever found out he wasn’t the prince, he would never forgive him.

“We did?” Pepin asked, too. “Did you ever… I mean, with other men…”

“No way. You’re my first lollipop.”

Probably the last, too.

Yeah, most probably.

I shouldn’t drink. Ever again.

He turned on one side, away from Pepin. Why did he have to feel so ashamed right now? Couldn’t it wait till morning? That was a weird drink. “What was that thing we drank tonight?” he asked.

Pepin moved and came back with a blanket which he wrapped gently around Kai. “It’s made from the berries that grow only on Mount Waperose. It’s like a truth potion. But you know all that, right?”

“Yeah, right,” Kai said, suddenly aware of an imperious need for self-preservation.

“Prince Sebastian knows all these things, of course,” Pepin said.

“Yeah, totally,” Kai hurried to confirm.

“I’ll sleep with you,” Pepin decided and glued to his back from behind. “And don’t tell me I’m suffocating you. I know I’m not.”

What else did Pepin know? Kai wondered for a moment, but his eyelids grew heavy, and soon, he was far away in a land of dreams.

TBC

 

Well, these were some tiny golden truths, and I hope you enjoyed Kai's first lollipop... oops, I think that sounded wrong, but I'm not going to take it back now. As for Sebastian, yeah, the guy needs to do something about his callous ways of treating his lover, as Milo won't take any crap from him.
Please let me know in the comments below how you found the chappie! It always makes me happy to read them!
Until next time,
Hugs,
Laura.
Copyright © 2021 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 15
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Freaking finally!!!!!!!! Men are like pringles, bet you cant eat just one. Obviously kai read between the lines on last chapters comments.

  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
23 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Freaking finally!!!!!!!! Men are like pringles, bet you cant eat just one. Obviously kai read between the lines on last chapters comments.

Yes, yes, he read... quite carefully...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..