Jump to content

This Strange World Needs A Kicking!

   (5 reviews)
Genres: Fantasy, Comedy, Romance
This Strange World Cover.jpg

If only I got transported to another world like in those cool anime series – is what Kai Martin thinks when Milo, his best friend, suddenly confesses and asks him out.

Next thing he knows, he’s in a huge bed, in what looks like royal chambers, and there’s a handsome naked guy next to him. Who glares at him and asks him something about another round.

Another round of what?

And then, a guy in butler's livery walks through the door and looks at him like he just spat in his food.

(Full summary inside 'cause character limit)

Copyright © 2021 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Blue Fan Lady

· Edited by Blue Fan Lady

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I made the mistake of planning to read just the first chapter then go to bed..... I read until my eyes closed some 8 hours later.  I then carried on the next day until the very last word 

 

I laughed, I cheered and I absolutely loved this story.

 

Thank you so much for transporting me to a magical kingdom and a very happy ending.

Response from the author:

He-he, I plead guilty for making you binge the story... Thank you for your kind review and rating! Both are much appreciated :)

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
Wyndham

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is an accomplished author with a flair for pulling  you into the story.

The characters were enjoyable and the plot absolutely bonkers. Just the sort of thing I used to dream about.

Strongly recomended reading.

Response from the author:

Thanks a lot for the high rating and review! It is much appreciated!

  • Love 3
Link to review
J.El

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The characters were well developed, and the plot was entertaining yet serious. It revealed that it is an error to simply dismiss fantastical ideas as there may be some truth present within. 

An overall great read and highly recommended!

Response from the author:

Thank you for the rating and the review! It's not always easy to write out of my comfort zone, so it feels all the more rewarding that you enjoyed it!

  • Love 3
Link to review
dachcr

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Excellent story.

Response from the author:

Thank you for taking the time to review my story!

  • Love 3
Link to review
raven1

  

This story is a great frolic telling of an inter-dimensional swapping of souls.  It is lighthearted and full of humor as magic meets mundane and mundane meets magic. The author has created a unique world that will intrigue you and delight you.  This a binge-worthy story you must read!

Response from the author:

Wow, thank you so much for the review and high rating! It started off as such a silly thing, but then it became much larger and I'm so happy that people appreciated it! And no worries about the anime slang, I like to think that I didn't overdo it, and your review means that the story can be enjoyed even without getting too much into the lingo!

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..