Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 4,402 Words
  • 2,046 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

This Strange World Needs A Kicking! - 19. A Little Bit Crazy, A Little Bit In Love

Chapter Nineteen – A Little Bit Crazy, A Little Bit In Love

“Did you happen to see who threw that rock?” Sebastian asked as soon as they were back on the main road.

“I didn’t really get a chance to have a good look, but I bet is that asshole Chet,” Milo replied.

He seemed upset. Sebastian wrapped his fingers tightly around his. “That boy looks like there’s nothing inhabiting the vast space between his ears.”

Milo looked at him and grinned. “Nice insult.”

“I’m just pointing facts. He called me a nerd just because he is envious of my academic prowess,” Sebastian said proudly.

“Or just because he’s a douche,” Milo replied. “I wasn’t expecting him to start throwing rocks at us, though.”

“Why do you think he did it?” Sebastian asked, interested in finding out if that boy could have been hired by a higher power to cause him harm.

“Because he’s a good for nothing that cares only about putting others down? I don’t know. And on top of all his other qualities, he’s a homophobic bastard, too.”

“Homophobic?” Sebastian asked. He couldn’t just go consulting his phone with Milo watching all the time.

Milo shrugged. “Don’t ask me. Some idiots are simply like that. It’s not like we are out at school, but I’m not going to hide, neither make a big thing out of it. Are you with me on this?”

“Sure.” Sebastian nodded. He absolutely had no idea what Milo was talking about.

Milo bit his lips and threw him a naughty look. “I’m so glad it’s only Saturday. When we’re in school, I need to keep my hands to myself, and it’s so hard. But, of course, PDA in school would be bad taste, regardless of who you are with, right?”

PDA. It had to be some kind of device. Was it similar to phones? But why would it be bad taste?

“I’m also glad it’s Saturday,” he replied. “PDA would be totally bad taste,” he emphasized.

Milo laughed. “You’re such an agreeable boyfriend. Then, how about I ask you this?” He leaned in and caressed Sebastian’s ear with his lips. “Once we’re home, can we get to know each other better?”

Sebastian frowned slightly. Was Milo interested in making even more conversation once they would be alone? “As you wish.”

“What? You don’t want?” Milo teased his ear.

“I’d rather have you naked and sweaty under me,” Sebastian replied promptly. He let out a small grunt as Milo bit his ear. “What was that for?”

“Under you? Naked and sweaty? Really, how can you say such things with a straight face?” Milo complained, but this tone was playful. “Then let’s just go already.”

It was a bit of a blur how they got on the bus and out of it. Sebastian could only be aware of one thing: Milo’s warm hand engulfing his and holding it gently. But once they would get to that point, the truth would be out in the open. It was impossible for Milo not to realize that his boyfriend wasn’t who he thought he was. Sebastian had had so many men, while Kai Martin was nothing but a virgin. His life as he knew it was forfeited anyway. Yet, he needed to make Milo see somehow.

And feel his love, even if only fleetingly.

***

“Now that I got you here, what?” Milo asked, his naughty gaze trained on Sebastian.

They were, once again, in Milo’s bedroom, and they were facing each other. The feelings from the other night came circling like wild dogs, but Sebastian willed them down. “You have too many clothes on,” he said.

His fingers were trembling as they helped Milo out of his t-shirt. Then, with more determination, he hooked them into the waistband of Milo’s shorts and pushed them down. The male underwear in this world could be particularly enticing. Sebastian took great pleasure in tracing the contour of Milo’s manhood through the soft fabric. It made him feel wanton, with an edge of desperation, cutting like a knife.

“If you ever come to regret this,” he said quietly, “you are allowed to blame it entirely on me.”

“Regret? Dude, when you said you wanted to be on top, was it that kind of top? Ah, damn, give me a second to prepare myself mentally.” Milo’s face scrunched up in thought for a moment. “All right, I’m done. You can go ahead and do it.”

He didn’t miss the playful nuances in Milo’s voice. Now he knew them all. “Right now, I’m stealing something from you,” he said.

“My cherry, you mean?” Milo snickered, not knowing what each of the sounds he was making did to him. “Well, it’s yours to take, or pop, or whatever. Now would you stop teasing me with your hand? I might just come in my underwear.”

Sebastian pushed Milo toward the bed. The young man was stronger than him, but he was letting him do whatever he wanted. Soon, he was on his back, wearing nothing but a look of adoration in his eyes and a naughty smile on his lovely lips.

Milo would regret it once he learned the truth. But Sebastian couldn’t stop even if he wanted. He didn’t; he wanted the young body writhing under his touch like he couldn’t remember ever wanting anything else in his life. He undressed and then moved so that he could face Milo’s beautiful manhood, now freed from the confines of the undergarments.

A small lick under the engorged head, and Milo was moaning softly, enticingly. Sebastian found himself liberated in that position, offering and taking at the same time. He moved his tongue along, looking for ways that would make Milo go a little bit crazy, a little bit in love.

“Wait,” Milo said in a ragged voice. He turned slightly and reached for the nightstand. He offered Sebastian the lubricant. “Feel free to do me,” he said with a slight shrug.

Ah, of course, this strange world also had convenient means to make it more pleasurable. Sebastian had done his fair share of research, so he took the tube with undisguised surety. It was a pleasure to move his hand up and down slowly on Milo’s hardened member, making it glisten.

Next thing, he straddled the beautiful body under him and used the viscous substance on himself, as well.

“Ah, this was what you meant by me being under and you on top,” Milo said with the same gleeful expression he often had. “And you think I’d ever regret this? Bring it on, baby,” he teased, and as he grinned, a cute little dimple appeared on his left cheek.

“Oh, you will,” Sebastian replied, somewhat vexed by Milo’s easygoing manner. “I will steal your first time now, and you will hate me. Because I’m much more experienced than you, and you don’t believe me.”

Milo’s only reply was a snort.

Once he saw how experienced Sebastian was in dealing with him, he would start to suspect that he had been told the truth but hadn’t wanted to admit it. With steady hands, he aligned their bodies so that they could fuse together.

Milo’s beautiful manhood was resting its head against Sebastian’s entrance, and soon, there would be no turning back. Sebastian closed his eyes and pushed down, anticipating the pleasant effect of feeling full to the brim.

A stabbing sensation made his eyes pop open. What was happening? He was supposed to glide right in, his body so accustomed to being ravaged by –

He made another attempt. Milo’s breath hitched. “Dude, you’re so tight.”

It wasn’t his body. How could he not have realized that? But, still, with his experience –

Sebastian moved again. This time, the pain was so much that he jumped out of bed, holding his behind with both hands and hissing.

“Are you okay?” Milo straightened up right away.

“It hurts,” Sebastian barely managed while hopping up and down.

“Yeah, because you’re kind of crazy and think it’s enough to watch porn to know how to do it.”

“I cannot make love,” Sebastian moaned.

Milo sighed and climbed out of bed. He walked over to him and embraced him. “Let’s take it easy, okay?”

“You don’t understand,” Sebastian complained some more. “This was my way of making you understand --”

Milo shut him up with a kiss. “Each time you say something stupid, I’m going to kiss you. And you ran away from me last night. I know it. And this morning. So, make no mistake. You’re not running away from me again because I know you want me. Pretend to be a prince, do whatever you want. When you look at me like this --” He stopped for a moment and swallowed.

Sebastian watched the way Milo’s throat bobbed. He leaned forward and kissed him right there.

“You see what I mean?” Milo said. “Now let me on top, and let’s hope I’m going to suck less than you at this. Unless you want to do me, of course.”

“No,” Sebastian mumbled. “You… do me,” he added.

Milo was gentle as he placed him on his back. He helped his knees up and began to caress the skin underneath his balls ever so gently. He moaned helplessly. He couldn’t recall being held in such a shameful position, exposed, not without him ordering it first. Milo dipped his fingers in the lubricant and began massaging his ass slowly.

“I might not have watched as many tutorials as you, but the ones I read and watched were clear about one thing. That we need to take our time with this.”

Sebastian keened. In this body, the sensations he was experiencing were different from everything he had been experiencing before while in another man’s arms. Milo moved his fingers slowly in and out, leaving him wanting more with each pull away.

“I,” he whispered, not knowing what he wanted anymore, “please… Milo…”

“Na-ah,” Milo said. “I’m horny, too, and hard like a rock, but I’m not going to wreck your ass just because I’m stupid and can’t deal with my horniness. Like someone I know.” He glared a little, his beautiful eyes searching Sebastian’s face carefully. “Can’t believe it. All that talk about being more experienced and me regretting it.”

He shook his head and returned to his torture. Sebastian felt his chest rising and falling and couldn’t fight the sensation pooling in his groin. Milo’s fingers were working inside him, touching him in impossible places, and turning him into nothing but a soft and pliant body.

“Wow, nice,” Milo whispered.

Sebastian opened his eyes and stared at his own manhood, which was twitching and spending itself all over his belly. He groaned and closed his eyes.

“Hey, no reason to be embarrassed. Only last night I came in your mouth like a moron. So it’s your turn to feel like that,” Milo pointed out. “Do you think I can try a little? It’s all right if you think you’re not up to it.”

Sebastian reached for Milo and grabbed him before he had a chance to walk away. “Do you intend to leave me like this? Satisfied by your fingers only?”

Milo grinned. “I like it when you go all royal and haughty on me. Well, order and you shall receive, Your Majesty. What do you wish me to do?”

Sebastian shivered under the intense look in those green eyes. He couldn’t gather his thoughts. Never before had anyone treated him so gently. He preferred his lovers to consider the bed they were sharing nothing else but a battlefield. It made each victory all the more satisfying.

“Maybe suck you off?” Milo teased, and his eyelids dropped. “Put my mouth on you a little. Stop me if I sound too porny or corny.”

“No,” Sebastian barely managed. “I want you,” he said stubbornly.

“You want me to…” Milo let the words fade and smirked in the most grating way possible. “You’ll have to say it, Your Majesty.”

Sebastian pursed his lips. “I want you inside me.”

“Hmm, I just had my fingers in. Doesn’t it count?”

So, Milo wanted to make fun of him, after all. Sebastian’s eyes narrowed. Did he genuinely want to be ordered around? “Fill me with your manhood,” he said and set his chin high, as much as he could do that in his position, “and give me all your lust.”

“Sounds kinda medieval, but I’ll take it,” Milo said with another grin.

He lay on one side and moved so that he would have him with his back pressed against him. Sebastian had nothing against that position, but he expected to be dominated in a different way since he wasn’t the one on top. Milo was gentle as he began to rub the head of his manhood against Sebastian’s entrance. “If it hurts, tell me, and I’ll stop, okay?”

“Okay,” he mumbled, too wrapped in the sensation of being held so gently.

Milo kissed his cheek and then focused on trying to get his manhood inside. He was going slowly at it, so Sebastian let out a small grunt and tilted his head back. Milo stopped right away. “Is it too much?”

Sebastian brought one hand back to wrap it around the back of Milo’s neck. He turned enough so that they could look at each other. “No, it would never be too much with you.”

Unlike other times, that didn’t earn him a playful reply. Instead, Milo’s eyes became hazy, and his efforts resumed. Sebastian raised one leg and snuck his hand lower, trying to feel Milo entering him. “You have a gorgeous cock,” he whispered.

Milo breathed out hard. “And your dirty talk game is top notch.”

It wasn’t hurting, not anymore, and there was only the sensation of fullness which he knew and appreciated. But even that was different in Kai’s smaller body. Milo rested his hand on Sebastian’s hip. “I’ll try to move now, okay? Oh, damn, it feels so good inside you, I can’t believe it.”

“Please move,” Sebastian begged shamelessly.

It was nothing like the way his angered lovers moved their hips with urgency, wanting both to punish him and obtain pleasure. Each of Milo’s moves was smooth and fluid; all the while, the green eyes rested on him, gauging every reaction, asking him without words if he felt good.

“It feels so good,” he confirmed and pressed his hand over Milo’s, only to bring it in front and cover his manhood.

Milo didn’t need any more guidance. His hand began moving, too, stroking gently and making Sebastian draw each breath like it was the sweetest air he was breathing. His pleasure wasn’t sharp and demanding, like usually, but wide and deep like a tide that was growing higher as it moved toward the shore.

“I think I’m addicted to watching you come,” Milo whispered.

Sebastian watched his lover through hazy eyes. He wanted Milo addicted to him in every way possible. That was a part he intended to indulge him in as often as their bodies could handle.

He was, at the same time, aware of the other’s growing pleasure. Milo could be considered a bit clumsy, especially in the way he moved, a bit too timidly, but it took nothing from the joy they were both experiencing. He was, without a doubt, well endowed, and within a short time, he would grow confident of his abilities as a bed partner.

Yet, it was this moment of uncertainty, crowned by the look of absolute bliss on Milo’s face, that Sebastian desired to steal and keep forever. He pressed his head hard against Milo as his manhood surrendered for a second time.

“Is this me? I’m the one making you come like this?” Milo asked.

How could he be still so unsure? “The only one,” Sebastian whispered back. “Now, please, pour yourself inside me.”

Milo’s immediate reaction was a barely kept in moan. “I might get a bit --” He struggled, as his hips moved a little faster.

“I want it,” Sebastian urged him. “Don’t hold back.”

Milo shook his head as his moves became more frantic. “Don’t hate me.”

Sebastian knew that wasn’t possible. Even as the height of his pleasure was calming down, he loved that feeling of being filled by Milo. “I would never,” he said and locked his gaze with the beautiful greens.

Milo bit on his bottom lip hard and then turned Sebastian’s head so that he could kiss him. At the same time, his hips stilled, and their bodies remained together as Milo’s manhood pulsed inside him.

For moments of eternal bliss, they remained like that, their lips fused together, their bodies linked. Milo let go of him slowly. Then, before Sebastian could even think of not wanting that, Milo pressed him on his back, laughed, and began kissing him all over his face.

“Dude, this was like an awesome first time! How would you rate me? One to ten? One being I totally sucked, and ten being --”

“Ten,” Sebastian said.

“Hey, you didn’t even let me finish,” Milo complained.

“Ten,” Sebastian insisted.

“You sure?”

“Ten.”

“All right, I’ll take it.” Milo moved a bit away but kept one arm and one leg thrown over him. “Are you sure it was that good? ‘Cause for me it surely was. But I was the guy on top, so --”

“You’re great, Milo. Wonderful, I told you.”

Milo snickered and bit his lips. “Gosh, I have like the best boyfriend in the whole world!”

Sebastian didn’t want to argue about that. There was no better sensation of fulfillment than being filled like that by Milo’s essence.

“Would you like us to take a shower?” Milo asked.

Sebastian liked the invention called shower to the extreme. But not right now. “No. I want to keep you inside me a little while longer.”

Milo threw one arm over his eyes and moaned. “Talk like that, and I might want to do you again.”

“That wouldn’t be so bad, would it?” Sebastian said matter-of-factly.

Milo looked at him with loving eyes. “Totally. I’m crazy in love with you, you know that, right?”

They kissed again.

Crazy was the correct word indeed because Prince Sebastian of Ifigia had never been known to feel anything remotely like this. Loss of sanity could explain everything.

***

“Are you certain you do not wish to have a proper breakfast?” Pepin asked.

Kai patted his belly. Well, as much as he hadn’t enjoyed eating in his real world, in this one, he felt pretty hungry more often than not. “If you’re going to make those tiny mushroom omelets or whatever they are, I think I can squeeze in a few. Also, how about having a picnic again?”

Pepin nodded dutifully. He no longer had to be explained what a picnic was.

Kai felt quite in a generous mood after solving the quest of his return. Of course, he still had to complete the ritual or whatever, but it was as good as done. With that checked off his list, it was time to have fun. “Do you think you can make enough for Conrad and Galien, too?”

“Will they come with us?” Pepin looked a bit disappointed.

“I don’t want to ignore them since they are our guests. Let’s play nice with them, Pepin.”

“Our?” Pepin put a hand to his mouth like an old midwife learning of the latest gossip.

“What? What did I say?”

“What do you mean by ‘our guests’?” Pepin supplied right away.

“Mine and yours, of course. Plus, you’re better at this host thing than me, clearly. I can’t cook. Heck, I think I could burn water if that were the only thing on the menu.”

Pepin had such an ecstatic expression on his face that it made Kai feel happy, too. He was still surprised when the servant grabbed him again by the arms and exclaimed, “We are truly together!”

He dashed away, probably to start cooking, and Kai didn’t bother to correct him. After all, once the switch was done, Sebastian would be one with Pepin, whatever that meant, so he saw no reason to rain on the servant’s parade. Yeah, he could play along for a couple of weeks while he got to play around in Prince Sebastian’s shoes. Play along, play around…

Yeap, it sounded like a plan.

***

“And this is what you call a picnic?” Galien inquired while he lay lazily on one side and helped himself at one of Pepin’s most delicious creations. “I’m all behind it. But I thought you would like to stay close to Pepin, and even spend some time alone with him.” A sly smile accompanied the last words.

“Why would His Majesty want such a thing?” Conrad asked.

Kai shook his head, and his eyes went wide as he stared at his cousin. Galien laughed. “Conrad doesn’t know, then?”

“What is that you are speaking of, Master Galien?” Pepin intervened.

Kai began to cut the air with his hand while trying to warn Galien with his eyes. Great, now cousin dearest would start running his mouth, and Pepin would know he had blabbered about what they did together.

“What? Nothing but of your very interesting night,” Galien continued, completely ignoring Kai’s agitation. “The night you two spent together.”

“You bedded your servant?” That was Conrad, who looked about to jump to his feet and provoke someone to a duel.

“I didn’t!” Kai protested. Then he remembered that denying that might hurt Pepin. But what if he got mad that he had talked about it? Whatever, he had to do something. “I mean, not all the way. We didn’t go any further than second base. Actually, it was third base. But I didn’t drive it home, okay?”

There were three pairs of eyes staring at him like he was about to grow a second head. Kai cleared his throat to fill in the silence. “And you did some heavy petting with Galien, too,” he accused Conrad openly.

Conrad seemed astonished that he would blurt out a thing like that.

To his surprise, Pepin was the one to intervene. “You did what, you shameless concubine?”

“He-he,” Kai reached for Pepin, who probably didn’t know what heavy petting meant anyway, “let’s not judge Conrad after we two had our mouths you know where last night.”

“Where were your mouths?” Conrad asked, with such a stricken expression on his face that instant regret hit Kai over having this weird idea of a picnic.

Galien interrupted their angry exchanges by laughing out loud. “Sebastian, you aren’t known for keeping your proclivities a secret.” Kai had his doubts about that. “So let’s shed some light. Last night, His Majesty and sweet lips Pepin over there, tasted each other to the fullest and discovered that there’s hardly any dish that would compare to that in the entire world. Seeing how they are novices to this particular pleasure that two men can share, they appeared to have had such a pleasurable time that it’s the only thing on their minds right now.”

“That’s not true!” Kai protested.

Galien ignored him. He was about to open his mouth again when Conrad spoke. “Why would you use your servant when you have me?”

Galien used his napkin to slap Conrad over the shoulder. “As for me and the handsome Sir Conrad here present, I easily convinced him to touch my perfect behind and express his opinion on whose is rounder. Mine or His Majesty’s?”

Kai snickered. “Who won?”

Conrad huffed. “I already admitted to my transgressions.”

Kai laughed out loud. “It’s all right. You two can get freaky together if you want.” He stopped and grimaced when he noticed the dismayed expression on Conrad’s face. “Come on, Conrad, I told you. We’re good. And we don’t have to sleep together. As I can see, the spell on your heart hasn’t acted up again or anything, right?”

“So remove it,” Conrad said through his teeth.

Kai sighed. “The soonest I figure out how. I promise. Cross my heart.” He made the small sign on his chest. “But still, is Galien’s ass the roundest or not?”

Well, he was in a BL story or game or whatever, and he was surrounded by crazy BL characters. And he already knew how to return home, so it was all right to fool around a little, and act just a little bit crazy, too.

Conrad set his chin high. “I will not lower myself to indulge you in such crude jokes, Your Majesty.”

“But you lowered your hand to cop a feel,” Kai retorted and began laughing again. “What? It’s funny,” he added when he noticed Conrad’s nostrils flaring. “And I think Galien likes you.” He snickered and grabbed a handful of tasty little morsels so that he could make them disappear in his mouth right away.

Conrad threw Galien a surreptitious glance. In return, he got a half-hooded look. Yeah, totally, those two dudes were digging each other big time. However, after their short exchange, both looked away.

Classic.

He turned his head toward Pepin. The servant looked a bit conflicted and just pretending to be busy filling their cups with tea. He poked him in the cheek with his index finger. “What’s with you?”

“Are you letting Sir Conrad go?”

“I want to. What? Don’t tell me you wanted a threesome. Until yesterday, you were a complete virgin.”

“I am still a virgin,” Pepin replied.

“Right. Well, not for long.” Once Sebastian was back, they would be fused or whatever, so Pepin would become the prince’s wife or what was that he had to become.

Pepin looked at him, cheeks on fire, and eyes as wide as saucers, for about one point three seconds. Then he jumped to his feet and ran away.

Galien broke into laughter.

“Why is he running?” Kai asked. “Why are you laughing?”

“I love picnics,” Galien declared with satisfaction. “I didn’t think eating outside would be so entertaining. Maybe you should go and ask Pepin that question, though, Your Majesty.”

“Okay, you’re right.” Most probably, Pepin was pissed at him for spilling the beans. “You two, have fun. And Conrad, you’re totally free to cop a feel again if you want to!” he threw over his shoulder as he ran after Pepin.

TBC

Well, I hope this was entertaining... Sebastian clearly didn't realize that having a virgin's body brought a completely different game down there, and Kai just likes picnics until he doesn't. Let me know what you thought about the chapter, and I'll see you next time!
Hugs,
Laura.
Copyright © 2021 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 9
  • Haha 5
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

5 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Well happy birthday to me!!!

Happy Birthday, Wes! Hope all your dreams come true :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Can't Sebastian stay as Kai forever?? Or, I hope Milo will accept him as he is once the truth comes out.

Also, Kai is a little too careless and nonchalant. His mouth is going to get him in trouble. I feel bad for Conrad. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 11/16/2021 at 4:08 AM, Aevylio said:

Can't Sebastian stay as Kai forever?? Or, I hope Milo will accept him as he is once the truth comes out.

Also, Kai is a little too careless and nonchalant. His mouth is going to get him in trouble. I feel bad for Conrad. 

Well, my reaction to this comment was supposed to be half heart for Sebastian, and half laugh for Kai. Well, it would surely solve many issues if they stayed as the other, but I never take the easy road, regardless! #wedielikemen

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..