Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 4,068 Words
  • 2,040 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

This Strange World Needs A Kicking! - 9. Why You Have To Be Mad?

Chapter Nine – Why You Have To Be Mad?

“Look, Pepin,” Kai said as they got closer to the cave that was letting out the now overpowering smell of sulfur, “you don’t have to come with me. Just wait here.”

He dismounted the horse and pulled out his sword. Like everything else so far, he would wing it and be fine. When holding court, everything had gone smoothly, right? Getting a dragon to cry his heart out couldn’t be that much a problem.

“No,” the servant replied stubbornly. “I didn’t ride with you all this way to abandon you here.”

“That sounded almost like a joke. There,” Kai pointed at the cave’s entrance, “lies a dragon. A fire-spitting angry mofo.”

“Mofo?”

Kai waved impatiently. “That’s a creature that could turn you into way too crispy steak in a second. Like this.” He snapped his fingers to get Pepin’s attention, who was busy tending to the horse. The animal had sensed the smell, too, and he was showing signs of impatience.

Pepin finally turned to face him. “No. You brought me with you.” He crossed his arms. “You always enjoy these things on your own. It’s not fair.”

Kai could see the other’s bottom lip quivering. It had to be so boring to be a servant, albeit a royal one. All the other boys got to play with swords and fight dragons, while Pepin had to do the laundry and cook eggs Benedict or whatever. Yeah, he could sympathize with that. Nonetheless, he had a hunch now that Prince Sebastian wanted to keep Pepin safe, and in the off-chance that they ever switched back – the cold royal must be in his body right now if the rules of body swap logic were obeyed – he would get pretty pissed if anything happened to his precious manservant.

“All right,” he said. “Just take the horse… wait, what’s his name?”

“Thunder,” Pepin replied and grabbed the reins.

“Cool name. Take him somewhere out of the way. I don’t want him to get scared.”

“He should get used to the smell of monsters. He’s not a young colt anymore,” Pepin argued.

“Well, he’ll get plenty of other opportunities to get used to that. Maybe start with something easier, like goblins and such.”

“But you hate going against goblins. You always say that their smell is disgusting and you need to throw your sword away because nothing takes their stench out of the blade.”

“All right, so not goblins. Trolls?” he offered.

Pepin made a sour face.

“Hey, I’m the royal dude here,” Kai said. “Take Thunder somewhere he cannot smell the dragon so much and make sure to secure him well so that we don’t have to return by foot. That if you want to come with me, after all.”

“Yes, Your Majesty,” Pepin said primly.

It was a bit of fun to pull Pepin’s leg and also great that he was easy to fool. Kai waited until Pepin was at a fair distance from him and hurried toward the mouth of the cave, his sword drawn.

***

The moment he was inside, he started coughing. No wonder dragons were so pissed off all the time. They had to live in a dank, smelly place, and heroes and adventurers wanted to hunt them down all the time.

That was, however, the highest sympathy he could muster for that kind of creature. After all, they were a pain to go against, and they were high-level enemies. That meant that he needed to tread carefully and keep his eyes open.

He walked slowly until he reached the edge of an abyss opening up under his feet. He didn’t need any light because there was plenty of it coming out. First, he thought it was some sort of a giant forge, but looking down, he realized that the orange light came from clusters of fiery crystals. Wow, now that was some epic loot right there, only if he could figure out a way to pull them out. Plus, he didn’t have an inventory, and his trousers didn’t have any pockets.

“What right have you to stir my wrath, human?” a booming voice asked, coming somewhere from behind.

“Shit,” Kai said and turned on his heels. For a few moments, he lost all ability to speak. Before him, a giant dragon stood blocking the way he had come from. His scales were red, and the eyes staring him down were orange like the fire coming from within the crystals below. “Glad I found you,” he said, finally gaining back his voice.

The dragon loomed above him, and Kai expected to become scared shitless any moment now. Well, it looked like Prince Sebastian’s cold blood helped a lot because he couldn’t feel anything like that.

“Look,” he said, raising his arms, “I just need a little something from you.”

The dragon rose high above him, so he had to tilt his head back to keep him in sight.

“You need something from me?” the dragon boomed and lunged, fire coming out his nostrils – or mouth, Kai couldn’t be sure.

He stepped out of the way just in time. “Hey, is this really the way you treat a guest? No wonder nobody ever comes to visit.”

“You’re brandishing your sword at me and yet, you speak of that?” The dragon launched another attack, and Kai deftly avoided it just in time.

Oh, right, he had entered with his sword drawn. Of course, anyone, let alone a dragon, would have thought he had some not so pure intentions while walking in there. He sheathed his sword. “Look, I put it away. Can we talk like normal people now?”

He briefly wondered if Prince Sebastian had any skill in his set regarding high-level speech because this looked like a quest requiring him to be clever enough to convince a dragon to surrender a tear to him.

Like, what was a tear, to begin with? Practically nothing.

“Normal people? I know who you are, Prince Sebastian, and I know why you are here.”

“Oh, are we playing riddles? Try me. I’m telling you; you have no idea why I’m here.”

He could dance around the dragon like that all night, but he was starting to worry about how well those walls could hold while the creature spat fire.

“You are here to destroy my legacy,” the dragon said. “To finish my race.”

“Well, that was yesterday,” Kai said. “Today, it’s a totally different thing. And really, stop spitting fire all the time. Why you have to be mad?”

“Mad? Why am I mad?”

Kai put one finger into his ear and pulled it out quickly. “I think I’m going to be deaf in one ear if you keep shouting like this.”

“I will not go down without a fight. I see that you came on your own. How arrogant of you,” the dragon hissed. “You will meet your end here.”

“Not if I can help it.” Kai hoped he wouldn’t get a cramp from all that hopping around. Things were getting nowhere, and his speech abilities didn’t appear to work on dragons. “Hey, let’s just talk.”

“Talk about what? How you want to destroy my kind?”

“Well, I have nothing against you personally, but you’re a giant bird that terrorizes entire villages, burning them down, destroying crops, and all that.”

“Is that what you think? I only hunt when I’m hungry,” the dragon replied.

Kai wondered briefly how no one had ever thought of using dragons’ fire breathing as a renewable energy source. That would solve a thing or two. “Well, humans shouldn’t be on your menu.”

The dragon roared. “I only ate their goats!”

Goats. Right. Unfortunately, not the wandering herd, Kai thought. “You ate their goats, all right. All of them?”

“I was hungry!”

“Man, you have quite the appetite. Aren’t you afraid of getting too fat to get out of this cave? And I thought dragons ate crystals.”

“Crystals? What kind of nonsense are you spewing, human?”

“Never mind. Now, about my quest --”

“Your quest to finish me off?”

“No, if you just let me talk, you’d know. I’m talking about my real quest, which is to get a tear from you.”

“Ha! You’ll never see me cry! Cut me with your sword, froze me with your magic, drain the last drop of life out of me, and you won’t get a tear from me!”

Kai sighed. “Exactly what I was worried about. This quest is way too high-level for where I am in the story.”

For a moment, he forgot to get out of the dragon’s way and jumped back at the last moment. That had been a bad choice because the next thing he knew, he was falling. He extended one arm in a futile gesture, and vines of ice shot from his hand, wrapping around the crest of a tall crystal and helping him swing through the air like Tarzan. “Yippee,” he shouted. “I’m so friggin’ awesome!”

He wasn’t so awesome at landing because he began rolling down the crystal cave floor, incapable of stopping.

When he did stop, he found himself in front of a giant nest, in which a large egg lay. “Wow, you’re going to have a baby!”

“Stay out!” the dragon ordered and fired another shot at him.

Kai barely managed to roll out of the way. “Hey, stop being like this! Aren’t you afraid that you’re going to hit the egg by mistake?”

“You humans came in here and hurt my egg! And you dare to say that I’m the one to blame for all the bad blood between us!”

Kai had climbed a cluster of crystals and could look at the egg. Indeed, there was a long crack going from the crown to the middle. “Oh, no,” he said, “is it cracked?”

“Did you come to finish what the others started?”

“No! How many times,” Kai jumped from one cluster of crystals to another, “do I have to tell you? I’m not here for that! I just want your tear! A single little tear!”

“You can have it only you give back to my egg the life you stole!”

Kai stopped and put one hand up. The dragon stopped, as well. They stared at each other. “Wait, do we have a deal?”

The dragon huffed through his nostrils, readying for another attack. “The egg is dying. I won’t believe your lies!”

“Hey, stop spitting fire already! We can work something! It’s just cracked a little… well, a little more, but it can be fixed.”

“How?” the dragon roared while chasing him.

“I know how!” someone shouted from above their heads.

Both Kai and the dragon looked up. Pepin was there.

“Hey, I told you to stay put!” Kai yelled at him.

“No, you fooled me! Get me down there, and I’ll take care of the egg!”

He saw the column of fire shooting from the dragon’s throat one moment too late. Without thinking, he began shooting arrows of ice from his eyes, pinning the dragon’s wings to the wall.

“Pepin! Pepin!” he began shouting. “If you killed my favorite servant, I’m going to turn you into steak, and your egg into dragon omelet!”

The dragon was whining and struggling against the ice arrows keeping him in place.

“I’m here,” Pepin called from above.

“Oh, great.” Kai turned toward the dragon. “Forget what I said about steaks and omelets. We’re going to save your egg.”

“Don’t you dare touch my egg,” the dragon boomed. He started shooting fire again.

That was a problem. Prince Sebastian’s cold blood helped him a great deal, and he wasn’t even slightly hot, but for an average person like Pepin, the heat inside the cave had to feel hellish.

“I need to come down to you,” Pepin shouted.

“Yeah, but it’s not that easy,” Kai shouted back.

First, he needed to put the dragon’s shooting fire abilities out of commission for a bit. He focused on his ice magic. So, he practically thought of something, and…

“A-ha!” he said, full of himself. In mere seconds, a vine of ice was wrapped around the dragon’s muzzle.

The dragon pulled back and smashed his head against the wall. Kai watched in horror as Pepin, who stood on the edge, lost his balance and fell.

He didn’t even think. Blocks of ice rose beneath his feet, and he hopped from one to another until he reached Pepin in midair and caught him in his arms.

“Gotcha!”

Pepin wrapped his arms around Kai’s neck. His eyes were shiny gemstones in the orange light of the cave. “Your Majesty,” he breathed out.

“Yeah, yeah, I know, I’m totally awesome. Now let’s get to the egg and repair it before the dragon manages to drop the entire cave on our heads.”

Pepin just nodded and held tightly as they descended. He had his bag with him and began to take things out of it. In the meantime, the dragon continued to struggle, letting out muffled sounds of anguish.

“So, about the egg, do you really know how to do it?”

“Yes, it wouldn’t be the first hatchling I’m saving,” Pepin confirmed.

He took one small pot and filled it with water; then, he used another to throw in some candlesticks. “I’ll clean the cracked part first with warm water, and then I’ll pour molten wax.”

The ground beneath their feet was cracked in places, and small fires burst through them once in a while. Pepin got to work right away with Kai’s help. He quickly wrapped a wet cloth around the egg while he took care of the wax.

“It’s a good thing that it appears to have been cracked only recently,” Pepin explained. “The chick should be still alive inside. Even with the crack, it probably just slowed down its heart to survive.”

“That’s pretty awesome,” Kai admitted.

“We will need the mother dragon to light a crystal for us to see the chick inside,” Pepin said.

“Mother dragon? Right. I thought it was a ‘he’. But, of course, it’s a mom.”

Pepin poured the molten wax carefully along the crack. “It should be sealed enough to allow the egg to get to maturity. Although we need that crystal --”

“I’m on it,” Kai said.

He used his sword to cut through one of the small crystals nearby, and then he jumped on the steps of ice he had improvised earlier to get to eye level with the mother dragon. Holding the crystal cautiously in one hand, he pushed it toward the creature. Large eyes stared at him. Something of the molten lava in them reminded him of Conrad.

“Look, mother dragon – sorry about that, I didn’t realize you were a lady – you will need to lit up this crystal for us so that we can check on your chick.”

The dragon said nothing and just puffed warm air through her nostrils. That was like a gust of wind, and Kai had to fight hard to keep on both feet.

“Ah, you cannot speak, of course. Here.” Kai focused, and the vine around the dragon’s muzzle untangled and fell to the ground.

“You’re trying to hurt my egg!” the dragon roared.

“Ugh, just how many times – ouch, that was close!” The dragon managed to shoot one flame toward him, and it grazed his cheek. “If you could just concentrate a little, that would be fan-frigging-tastic. Look, aim at this crystal.”

It looked like the dragon didn’t care about his reasoning and kept shooting fire randomly. However, it was enough for Kai to move the crystal finally in the way of the flames, and the object in his hand became alive with new power.

“I have it, Pepin!” he yelled victoriously.

He jumped to the ground and hurried toward the servant. Pepin took the crystal from him and touched the shell gently.

“Wow!” Kai expressed his amazement as the interior of the egg lit up, as well, showing a small creature inside. “Wait, how can we tell --”

He sensed the dragon’s wrath and grabbed Pepin just in time.

“Ah, damn, I forgot about tying up mother dragon’s muzzle again!”

Kai was on top of Pepin, hoping to keep him safe until he figured out a way to immobilize those nasty fire-breathing abilities before his servant got hurt.

But the dragon suddenly stopped. “My chick,” she exclaimed. “It moved! It just moved!”

“Did you hear that, Pepin?” Kai shot to his feet and stared in wonder at the illuminated shell. The chick was moving its little feet. “You saved a frigging dragon’s egg!”

“You… you saved my egg,” the dragon said, her voice suddenly filled with emotion.

Kai rubbed the back of his head and laughed. “Yeah, I guess we did.”

Pepin touched his elbow. “Your Majesty, fast. Now!”

Kai looked up and noticed immediately what the servant was talking about.

“Pepin, climb on my back. We’re getting out of here with what we came for!”

Pepin obeyed without a word. Kai took the vial out of his shirt’s pocket and climbed up to the dragon’s eyes. A single tear was shimmering in her right one.

“Sorry about this, mother dragon, but we need this.” He placed the vial right under her eye and caught the tear.

Pepin let out a small cough, and only then Kai noticed he was wheezing. He clearly needed out, in the fresh air. He quickly sealed the vial and rushed upwards, jumping from one block of ice to another.

“Why?” the dragon asked behind him. “Why did you help me?”

Kai shouted back, “Because no egg or concubine dies on my watch!”

***

He held Pepin as he coughed and retched. Being outside helped, but he didn’t like to keep Pepin breathing in that sulfurous air for another moment. He took the servant in his arms and rushed as far from the cave’s mouth as possible.

“Where is Thunder?” he asked.

Pepin pointed out with one arm. “I’m fine, Your Majesty. You don’t have to carry me like this.”

“You were just coughing your lungs out. No way I’m letting you walk. And call me Sebastian; we’re alone now. Ah, do you think the mother dragon will be able to get out of those arrows I shot at her?”

“She’ll be fine. It’s extremely hot in there.”

“I’ll take your word for it because we’re not getting back there. Now, let’s head back home, because we have someone to save!”

Kai didn’t let Pepin ride in the back and held him in front. The servant wrapped his arms around him and sighed. “Let’s not talk about Conrad until we get home,” he whispered.

“Silly, who’s talking about him?” Without even realizing what he was doing, he placed a small kiss on the crown of Pepin’s head.

“Ah, ah,” Pepin started as if he was suddenly in pain.

“What?” Kai asked, startled by that reaction.

“You… you kissed me!”

“On your head, it’s not a big deal, geez.” Kai tried to downplay it, but he knew how that looked.

Like a sign of affection. Yes, but it wasn’t, really, a big deal. It was like a bro kiss or something. They had just solved a high-level quest, so a bro kiss was okay.

***

Milo stepped under the shower and threw Sebastian an unsure look. “All right, so this sounded cool and sexy when I first told you about it, but now, I guess it’s pretty cringey.”

Sebastian found it difficult to talk. Watching Milo shed his clothes had been a bit too much for his, apparently, frayed nerves. He pulled dejectedly at his collar, the hotness flushing his skin hard to handle. As someone who had never before been troubled by heat, he was flabbergasted by the shortcomings of the body he was inhabiting.

“Maybe you could get out of that uniform and join me. Then it won’t feel so weird.”

Sebastian debated. On the one hand, he wanted to watch the beautiful young man’s body in full display. On the other, the offer was enticing. He began undressing, dropping the clothes all over the floor.

Milo watched him with hazy eyes. It was maybe an unconscious gesture, but he was biting his bottom lip, and Sebastian felt rightfully distracted by it.

“I’ll still watch,” he said petulantly. “Show me,” he added as he stepped under the shower.

He gasped as Milo turned off the knob. He must have had it wrong because the cold water landing on his head was an unpleasant surprise.

But no, the mischievous youth was laughing out loud and sticking his tongue at him. Sebastian narrowed his eyes. Milo fiddled with the shower controls, and finally, the water was just the right temperature.

“Why did you do that?” he inquired, crossing his arms.

Milo threw him a lopsided grin. “You were too serious. You got me a little scared.”

“I’m scaring you? I’m...a bit shorter,” Sebastian admitted with great difficulty. “And you’re a bit stronger. How could I scare you?”

Milo shrugged and then pulled him close, one arm wrapping around his waist and the other around his shoulders. “Ever since I confessed to you, you’re so, I don’t know, intense.”

“You dislike me, then?” That would be both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because he would escape those magnetic green eyes and a curse because of the same reason.

“No. It’s just that,” Milo made their foreheads touched, “before I got the guts to tell you how I feel, I thought I wanted you. Just that I wasn’t thinking about doing naughty things with you. And now,” he sighed, “now I feel like I want to do everything with you, all at once. Does it make any sense? You make me... like this.”

Sebastian wasn’t in the least surprised when Milo took his hand and placed it over his hardened manhood. Yes, he always had this effect on the men he brought to his bed, even on Conrad, who claimed to hate him.

Only that it was strange for him to provoke the same fascination while in a different body. For the love of all that was holy, he couldn’t understand why Milo was so infatuated. As he pondered over the mysteries of this world, and particularly this one, he began moving his hand up and down Milo’s stiff member.

“Oh,” Milo gasped, “Kai, what...” He let his head back, allowing Sebastian to admire his stretched throat and then the water slushing down his chest and abdomen.

Curious with Milo’s tremendous sensitivity at being touched, he increased the rhythm. It wasn’t usually his preference to touch his bed warmers in such a manner, but the beautiful youth’s reactions encouraged him to do more, explore, and enjoy the effects of his actions on the other.

“If you keep it like this --” Milo breathed out.

He didn’t finish his phrase. Sebastian smirked as Milo’s seed broke free, splashing all over his hand and abdomen. It was pleasant and rewarding, despite always having liked to have his lovers spill themselves inside him.

“Oh, so sorry,” Milo mumbled and began to run his hands over Sebastian’s abdomen. “I came over you like a moron.”

It was hard to keep a giggle in as Milo’s fingers tickled.

“Next time, you’ll do that inside,” Sebastian said promptly. “How it’s done.”

Milo slowed the pace of his moves. His face was slightly red, and his breath was still uneven after his earlier exertion. “Inside? Like inside the bedroom?”

Sebastian snorted. “No, silly boy. Inside me.”

Milo’s jaw became slack. His pupils were dilated, and he appeared to be in some sort of shock.

“What is it?” Sebastian asked. “I watched videos,” he added defensively. Most probably, he was rising suspicions again by appearing too well versed in ars amandi - a Latin expression he had just learned and much to his liking.

Milo shook his head and then pulled him into a short kiss. “Then I’m glad,” he said quietly. “It’s nice to know that at least one of us knows what to do.”

Sebastian let out a small exhale. The danger of being discovered was averted for now. Milo’s hand was suddenly between his legs. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“Returning the favor,” Milo replied and kissed him again, this time more eagerly.

TBC

 

And... this is how Kai got a dragon's tear! He had Pepin to help, it's true, but he did it! As for Seb ( @HanselMuffin I hope you don't me using Seb for Sebastian from now on) and Milo, I hope you guys enjoyed the shower scene! Which will continue next time ;)
That said, I love hearing from you, so don't forget to leave a reaction and/or a comment! 
Hugs,
Laura.
Copyright © 2021 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 18
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

16 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

mommy dragon do do do doooo

Sorry had to do it!

Yay they got thr tear!!! Now on to more important things, bedroom time with milo and seb!!!!!

Yeah, definitely, Milo and Seb are on to something good!

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

Please do! 'Seb' fits him so well because he's just that cute. I'm sure his subjects were wrong about him; he couldn't have been that cruel to Conrad- or maybe he was. We still need to know about what happened between them. Especially how Conrad ended up being his slave. He is so different when he's with Milo, and he seems to have feelings for him. I can't get enough of their interactions. 

Of course, Kai managed to get the dragon's tears in the end. I should've never doubted him. Oh, how awesome would it be if he befriended the dragon and somehow, she let him ride on her back. I'd do anything to fly on a dragon! lol 

How many chapters have you planned for this story, if I may ask? I don't want it to end anytime soon, to be honest!

Thank you for this chapter; I can't wait for the next one! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 5/31/2021 at 3:25 PM, HanselMuffin said:

Please do! 'Seb' fits him so well because he's just that cute. I'm sure his subjects were wrong about him; he couldn't have been that cruel to Conrad- or maybe he was. We still need to know about what happened between them. Especially how Conrad ended up being his slave. He is so different when he's with Milo, and he seems to have feelings for him. I can't get enough of their interactions. 

Of course, Kai managed to get the dragon's tears in the end. I should've never doubted him. Oh, how awesome would it be if he befriended the dragon and somehow, she let him ride on her back. I'd do anything to fly on a dragon! lol 

How many chapters have you planned for this story, if I may ask? I don't want it to end anytime soon, to be honest!

Thank you for this chapter; I can't wait for the next one! 

I really do think that it's quite the surprise for Sebastian to discover that he has feelings for Milo. And Seb's so cute a nickname! Thank you for letting me use it. When he was with Conrad or the other lovers before, it was easy for him to discard it as lust only. After all, he had the fate of a kingdom on his shoulders! But moving to Kai's body is bound to 'contaminate' him a little. Just the same thing happens to Kai, too.

Yeah, I think we've not seen the last of the mother dragon! I am yet to figure out how she'll make another appearance, but it's clear that Kai just made a friend (although he doesn't know it yet).

For sure, the story will have 30+ chapters. There are many things I want to cover, so I don't see it any shorter than this. Longer, most probably.

Thank you for enjoying my story! And of course, for your comment! It always makes me happy to read what people have to say!

  • Love 3
Link to comment

I love the dragon sequence. We find that the dragon eats goats, not people (probably too stringy), so she's not so bad after all. And Pepin's secret ability for fixing dragon eggs saves the day! (Kai, you should have asked Pepin about his other secret abilities. Or have him show you.... :lol:)

So Kai has now made an ally of the dragon, and Conrad must surely be counted an ally as well. It wouldn't surprise me to see Kai create a cadre of allies who will be available to help him in a time of need.

And Pepin gets the kiss! (But just a little one.)

The shower scene shows a deepening of Milo and Seb's intimacy, and they are both ready for more (as long as the hot water holds out! :yes:).

  • Love 3
Link to comment
22 hours ago, travlbug said:

I love the dragon sequence. We find that the dragon eats goats, not people (probably too stringy), so she's not so bad after all. And Pepin's secret ability for fixing dragon eggs saves the day! (Kai, you should have asked Pepin about his other secret abilities. Or have him show you.... :lol:)

So Kai has now made an ally of the dragon, and Conrad must surely be counted an ally as well. It wouldn't surprise me to see Kai create a cadre of allies who will be available to help him in a time of need.

And Pepin gets the kiss! (But just a little one.)

The shower scene shows a deepening of Milo and Seb's intimacy, and they are both ready for more (as long as the hot water holds out! :yes:).

Oh, don't get me started on Pepin's secret abilities! Kai will learn all about them, at one point... and I'm saying nothing more! Kai is not Sebastian, so unlike the prince, he does need plenty of allies. 

Milo and Seb... oh, they are going places... and since Seb is not the innocent Kai is, he knows a little about what those places are all about...

Thank you for your comment! A pleasure to read it, as always!

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Kai saves the day by collecting the dragon tear, thanks to Pepin's saving the egg.  Now the race back to make the antidote for Conrad.  It was nice that Pepin was the real hero, but I thought it might have happened much differently.  I thought Pepin would come in and rescue Kai using that mighty weapon the feather duster.  By using his weapon, Pepin would distract the dragon, and tickle her until she was rolling on the cave's floor laughing until she cried.  

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..