Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 3,139 Words
  • 1,673 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is an original work of gay fiction. None of the people or events are real. While some of the town names used may be real, any other geographic references (school, events) are purely fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. This story depicts sexual situations between high school aged males. If reading this is illegal where you reside, or you are not at least 18 years of age, you are reading at your own risk. This work is the property of the author, Lee R Wilson, and shall not be reproduced and/or re-posted without his permission.

My Friend and Protector - 4. Mason's Future and Is Karl's Reputation a Deterrent?

There are a number of homophobic slurs. As is my usual disclaimer, these are meant to show the lack of intelligence of the homophobes. A little violence occurs in this section as well. Hopefully not too disturbing.
Spoiler
As is my usual tact, things don't work out like the homophobes expect.

The ambulance came and took Mason to Lake Butler Hospital. It arrived at the hospital and the attending physician took one look at Mason's face and immediately sent him for a CT scan. When the scan completed, the radiographer updated Mason's chart, indicating there were no long-term impacts. What he found was a likely concussion and broken jaw. Mason was returned to the ER, awaiting family to approve any treatment.

A short time later, Mr. and Mrs. Gordon arrived. The attending physician gave them an update, saying if Mason didn't wake on his own within two hours, they would try to awaken him, although he would require surgery to set his jaw. Approval was given to perform the surgery first. Jason Gordon spent much of the intervening time on the phone with one of his associates, setting up the basics for a damages lawsuit. That is, until the police appeared.

"Good, I was going to call you folks next to lodge an assault complaint."

"You're Mr. Gordon, I suppose?"

"Yes. Jason. And you are?"

"I'm Detective Gentry and this is Officer Lawson. We can take your information, but the officer is actually here to monitor Mason's condition until he himself can be charged with assault with a deadly weapon, and also released medically."

"And his injuries?"

"Inflicted in self-defense."

"What weapon?"

"The victim indicated your son had a knife, which was placed into evidence at the scene. In my opinion, his injuries would be reasonable due to the presence of the knife. Where is your son right now? We'll need to get his fingerprints after his arrest but prior to taking him into custody.”

"In surgery, getting a broken jaw fixed."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Jason. Unfortunately, Mason was the aggressor in this confrontation."

"How can you be sure? You haven't heard Mason's side."

"If he tells me anything other than he cut the other boy's arm before they protected themselves from further harm, he'd be lying. I find it hard to believe he got behind the other boy to cut the back of the boy's arm after he was knocked unconscious."

"Yes. I can see how that would look. Well, thank you for clearing up what exactly happened, we were in the dark before."

"You're welcome. When the time comes, Officer Lawson will inform Mason of his rights, put him under arrest, take his fingerprints, and ensure he stays put. There will be an officer here until Mason can be taken into custody."

Detective Gentry left and Officer Lawson moved outside the room. Jason and Madison took the opportunity while they were alone to discuss what they could do.

"Well, Mad, we'd look like fools if we were to sue the other boy's family after hearing what really happened. I guess I'll have to call off the dogs at the office."

"So, you believe what the detective said?"

"We have to, until I can get a copy of the arrest report. Until I see that, making any legal moves would be pointless. I'll call Len back and have him hold off. I'll also run home and get a pen and pad so Mason can communicate after he wakes up. He may not be able to speak, or speak well. I'll be back in a little while."

"OK Jason. I know not to argue with you over legal matters counselor."

On Monday, when Karl saw Brandon eating lunch with Carlo, he went over to ask about Mason.

"Hey Brandon. I noticed Mason wasn't in school today. What's up?"

"He's still in the hospital. They didn't find him until Saturday morning. He's got a broken jaw and a concussion. You really did a number on him."

"Well, I was pretty pissed after he cut my arm. Thankfully it wasn't deep. I just knew I needed to put him down fast, so he didn't get another swipe at me."

"I get it. I don't think he'll be much of a problem to anybody once he recovers."

"Um, you don't have to answer this, but the detective that came to see me Saturday said there won't be any further interest from the police, but civil action was possible. Do you know if your parents are thinking lawsuit?"

"They thought it, but then the detective told them how it all played out. Dad knew it would be a waste of time. Mason's just going to have to take it as a hard lesson learned."

"That's good."

"Yeah, but I don't think you're out of the woods completely."

"Why not?"

"Well, people know Mason threatened Carlo, and that you kind of protect him. I'm just the messenger here, I know the truth, but people that suspect Carlo is gay, also think that about you. I heard it said that you were only protecting him because you're, um, butt buddies."

"Damn. Will people ever learn to mind their own business? Thanks for letting me know. I know Carlo knows some of this, and I'm guessing he may have told you. I'm seeing Stephanie Yost, but she doesn't want everybody to know. It might get back to her parents. I guess they don't want her dating yet. They set a threshold of her being 16. I can't tell people I'm not gay and am dating Stef without getting her into trouble."

"You told me you were seeing someone on the sly, but not who it was. Going for the younger babes, huh Karl?"

"She's only a year younger, Carlo. It's no big deal. At least it wouldn't be for anybody other than her parents. You won't say anything, will you?"

"I won't."

"No. I wouldn't want to share a hospital room with my brother."

"I wouldn't... Oh, you're kidding."

"Almost got ya. Hey, I don't think that anybody who thinks you're gay will give you a hard time about it. Most kids don't want to get driven through lockers or sent to the hospital."

"I guess. It still sucks that people think that. No offense Carlo."

"Yeah, no problem. I wasn't aware that anybody suspected me, though."

"Hey, don't sweat it. Nobody knows for sure, well, except Karl and I. But cross country, track, being on the small side, and an art freak apparently fits an idiot's definition of gay."

"Wait. He told you he was gay? When?"

"A week ago, Friday. I told him I was, and I thought that he was too, and he admitted it."

"Hey, you suspected and caught me staring, so you pretty much found out without being told. Don't get all pissy. Besides, it's easier to tell another gay guy that you're gay than telling your best friend of ten years, knowing he's straight as an arrow and not knowing how he'd take it."

"OK, OK. It's cool, Carlo. I guess it's easier to share after the first time."

"Maybe. But it's not like I plan on sharing it with the whole school. Although I may have to think about how to handle it if rumors spread too far."

"So, you're gay too Brandon? Are you and Carlo, um, together?"

"Just friends, so far, but we're not dismissing the possibility."

"Yeah. We need to know each other better before we step things up. Right now, Carlo and I are mostly just happy we both found someone we can talk to, safely, about it."

"Cool either way. I'll tell you the same thing I told Carlo. If anybody starts giving you heat, let me know and I'll make sure it stops."

"Thanks."


Elsewhere in the school, things weren't going as smoothly. We're going to listen in on a conversation among a few boys who would probably be considered part of the stoners group. Low life dirtbags, in other words. Two seniors, Joe Phillips and Mike Armstrong are the leaders. Two juniors are followers, Steve Lancer and Ken Birch. We'll call them the idiot bunch.

"Mike, we gotta do something about the fags in this school. I know of three, maybe four."

"Like what? And who do you think they are, Joe?"

"Like, send them a message. Maybe we beat the shit out of one. Fuck it, we'll beat all of them. I think three of them won't be too much of a problem. Number four might take a team effort."

"But who?"

"Well Steve, I put Carlo Marini and Lance George at the top of the list. I'm pretty sure about them. They're both artsy, fartsy kids. I think Brandon Gordon is the third. And like I said, number four might be a problem, Karl Marlow."

"Might be? No way do I want to take any chances with him. I heard he put Mason Gordon in the hospital with all kinds of injuries."

"Like I said, Ken, he'd be a team effort. I doubt he could handle the four of us at once."

"He'd only need to handle one and it would be enough for me. Especially, if I was the one."

"Ken, don't wimp out on us. We might think you're a fag too."

"I'M NOT A FAG!. I just don't want to get the shit kicked out of ME. Fine. When, where, and how?"

"There's no basketball practice on Wednesdays. Karl and Carlo usually walk home together. If you're afraid of Karl, Ken, you can keep Carlo out of the way and the rest of us will take care of Marlow."

"OK. I can live with that."

"Yeah, Joe. We take care of Karl first, then nobody's there to protect the smaller guys."

"Exactly what I was thinking Mike. Lance is on my bus, so you guys can come home with me on Thursday, and we'll take care of him when he separates from everybody else."

"What about Brandon? I think he's blowing Carlo, or vice versa. If he walks home with the others, it could be tricky."

"I'll bring John into this too."

"Your brother? No offense, but he's even smaller than Carlo."

"Yeah, but he's a tough little shit, Steve. He didn't try out this year, but he wrestled in middle school. So, we all good? We follow Carlo and whoever else home on Wednesday, John can keep Brandon at bay, you do the same with Carlo, Ken. The rest of us will gang up on Karl. Then Thursday we'll really do a number on Lance."

The rest of the idiot bunch agrees with the plan.

Monday evening Carlo and Brandon had a skype call. As was agreed, Brandon was going to share one of his fantasies. While the phone call they had the week before was fun, Brandon thought they could make it better if they did a video call. The idea sounded good to Carlo, too. So, after dinner, both boys went to their respective bedrooms, locked their doors and killed some time. At the appointed time, they both opened skype. They agreed that Brandon would call Carlo at 8:00.

"Hey Carlo."

"Hi Brand. Are you just shirtless, or completely nude?"

Brandon steps back from his laptop to show Carlo he wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing.

"I figured this would be a lot more fun naked."

"Good idea. I guess you get to watch me strip. But keep standing there so I can look at you while I do."

"Works for me."

Carlo did a pretty poor imitation of a strip tease, but since the end result was him standing there naked, looking back at Brandon, both boys thought he did an excellent job. They both sat down on their beds, making sure they were providing a great view to the other.

"So, it's your turn to tell me your fantasy."

"OK Carlo. I hope you don't mind, but my latest favorite includes you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, since we had that first phone sex session, I haven't thought about anyone else while jerking off."

"That's cool. To be honest, I've had more than a couple sessions starring you too. Let me hear it."

"OK. So, we're at a Jaguars game. Your dad couldn't go, so he let me have his ticket and my dad brought us. After dropping us off, he went somewhere to watch the game on TV. We're sitting together, watching the game but not watching, both of us thinking about the other. I reach over and give your dick a squeeze. You're a little shocked that I did that in a very public place, but when I keep going, you pretty much lose your inhibitions. We start kissing. After a couple minutes of that, we're both tearing at each other's clothes. Before long, we're sitting there naked, making out. Amazingly, nobody around us seems to notice, so that spurs us on to do more. I lean down and take your dick into my mouth, making you harder than you ever have been. After a minute, I stop and you return the favor. Once we're both rock hard, I climb on you, sitting on your lap. Your dick is still coated in my spit and I slide down on it slowly. I'm feeling you enter me and am loving every second. I finally hit bottom and just sit there for a moment, enjoying the feelings. You reach around and start jerking me off. I start rising up and down, impaling myself on your dick over and over again. You're stroking me wildly. We're both getting close to an orgasm. I feel you start pumping your seed into me and it sets me off. My cum flies as you're stroking me, hitting the two people immediately in front of us. Like before, they don't seem to notice anything. I hit them each with a few spurts of cum and collapse back on your dick, spent."

At this point, the two are jerking off madly and it doesn't take long before they're both cumming while the other is watching them.

"Oh, God. That was intense. But I have to ask. Who won the game?"

Carlo laughs hysterically at his own joke, Brandon joining him. A moment later he catches his breath enough to answer.

"Who cares?"

This sets them both laughing again. After a few moments, it turns serious.

"You'd really want to do that with me, Brand?"

"Well, not at a football game, but yeah. I've been thinking a lot since we first did this, without the visual, obviously. I think I really want to start doing things with you. Maybe not fucking just yet, but now, after seeing your cock, I'd really like to get my hands on it."

"You look amazing naked too. I don't think I'd be able to control myself if we were ever naked together. I'd be touching every inch of you. And it looks like there's about six inches I'd be focused on."

"You and me both. We have to figure out a way to get together somewhere alone so we can explore each other's bodies."

"Definitely. But for now, I feel like I can go again, and you look like you can too, Brand."

"I'm up for it."

That started them laughing again, but it wasn't long before they were jerking off again. And it wasn't long after that, before they were watching each other cum all over their stomachs.


Wednesday lunchtime, the idiot bunch makes sure everybody's still good. They all are, and John brought along another ex-wrestler, Tony Rose. He figured the more the merrier and Tony was amped to kick some faggot ass. Karl, as usual, ate with the b-ball team, but kept an eye on Carlo and Brandon. Lance George had the same lunch period but ate with a couple others from art class. Needless to say, none of the four had any idea about the storm that was brewing. Coincidentally, none of the six in the idiot group had any idea about the damage that would be done in that storm.

School is out and Karl, Carlo, and Brandon are on their way home. Carlo, who is a little on the paranoid side, even in Karl's presence, always kept himself aware of his surroundings. He happened to notice they were apparently being followed.

"Guys, don't look, or don't be obvious about it, but I think we're being followed."

Karl bent down to apparently tie a loose shoelace on his Jordan's.

"If they're not following us, I'd be very surprised. Keep your ears open for when they get close. I'll take out the biggest one first. My guess is a couple are going to try to separate you two from me and the rest think they'll be able to gang up on me. Just let yourselves be separated and I'll get to them when I can. I doubt they'll do anything except hold you two back so the rest can gang up on me."

"OK."

"OK, but I'm scared. I was joking the other day about sharing a hospital room with Mason."

"You won't be, Brandon."

"I hope you're right, Carlo."

They continued on for another minute or so and the idiot bunch made their presence known.

"Hey faggots. You're going to wish you got a ride home today."

Mike reached for Karl's Left wrist to turn him around. John jumped on Brandon's back and got him down on the ground. Ken grabbed Carlo by the wrist to pull him away.

Brandon laid still. John gave him a few kidney punches, but really did no damage. Again, John's goal was simply to keep him out of the fray.

When Ken grabbed Carlo, Carlo spun around quickly and put an elbow into Ken's face. Stunned, Ken couldn't react, and Carlo kicked him in the knee, hyperextending it, putting Ken on the ground, whimpering.

Karl pulled his arm back in toward himself, dragging Mike along with it while spinning around. Mike's throat was driven directly into four curled fingers of Karl's right hand. This took Mike out of the picture, leaving him struggling to breathe on the ground.

Carlo turned toward John and Brandon. John was too busy containing Brandon to block a fist to his left temple. John sprawled to the ground, unconscious.

Karl turned toward Joe, throwing a left uppercut that caught Joe under the chin, with his tongue partially extended. That piece of tongue hit the ground just before Joe did.

Steve and Tony looked at their friends all lying on the ground and took to their heels as fast as they could.

Karl checked that the downed idiots were all still breathing and the three continued home.

"Geez, Carlo. Where'd you learn that?"

"I visited a cousin in Pennsylvania over Thanksgiving break with my parents. One of his friends was giving a few of them Tae Kwon Do lessons and invited me along. I learned a couple moves."

"You gotta tell me more about that sometime."

"Deal."


Next up - "Remembering Thanksgiving and the First Real Physical Contact"

I've done it before (on nifty) and it was pretty well received. The next chapter will be a crossover with my other current GA story. Hope you'll like it. The crossover there will appear in Chapter 13.
 
 
Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 19
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 3
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..