Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 459 Words
  • 2,005 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is an original work of gay fiction. None of the people or events are real. While some of the town names used may be real, any other geographic references (school, events) are purely fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. This story depicts sexual situations between high school aged males. If reading this is illegal where you reside, or you are not at least 18 years of age, you are reading at your own risk. This work is the property of the author, Lee R Wilson, and shall not be reproduced and/or re-posted without his permission.

My Friend and Protector - Prologue. Prologue

It's funny how ideas come to you from out of the blue sometimes. Like this one for example. I had recently posted the final chapter of my first GA story, not really thinking about another. I was in the shower, don't picture that, it's not a pretty sight, and this idea just popped into my head. I thought about it a little, and said, yeah, it might work.

I've known Karl Marlow since he moved into town the summer before first grade. I saw the moving truck go around the corner, so I went to that side of my house, I wasn't allowed to just wander off. Fortunately for me, the truck stopped at a house about four or five houses down the side street. We lived on a corner, so I could see in all four directions. A few houses down and I wouldn't have to cross the street to watch.

I ran inside to tell my mother about the new people and where the house was. I asked if I could go watch. She said OK, for a little while but don't get in the way. I ran back out and around the corner. I stood on the sidewalk just before their yard started. A line of bushes marked the property line. I was watching for a few minutes and a car pulled up and parked at the other end of their yard. Four people got out. I assumed a mother, father, sister, and brother. The girl looked a bit older than me, she was maybe 9 or 10. The boy only looked a little older than me. Maybe 7 years to my six.

The boy looked like he kept getting in the way. His mother looked around, apparently frustrated with him and saw me watching. She leaned down to tell him something and pointed at me. I hoped she didn't ask him to come chase me away.

"Hi, I'm Karl, with a 'K' Marlow. My mom said I should introduce myself. What's your name, and do you live close?"

"Yeah, right on the corner there. You can't really see my house from here because it faces the other street. I'm Carlo Marini. Our names are almost the same. 'Cept mine starts with a 'C'. How old are you? I'm six."

"Me too."

"You look big for six."

"Yeah, my mom said I was a big baby. Not like you'd call someone who's older and crying. She meant I was born big."

"Neat. I'm going into first grade."

"I am too. But I don't remember the name of the school."

"Rockaway elementary?"

"That's it."

"Neat. We can be best friends. Want to come over to my house while they're bringing everything in?"

"Let me ask my mom. Wait here."

His mom came over to make sure she knew where I lived. When I said right on the corner, she said OK, but only for about an hour. She told him come back at 12 for lunch.

That's how we became friends. The protector part comes later. After a couple short stops along the way, the story will pick up approximately 10 years later.

Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 16
  • Haha 3
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Kids greeting new kids moving into the neighbourhood was a big thing. These boys, Carlo and the new arrival Karl, both 6 years old are surely going to enjoy the new adventure.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Kids greeting new kids moving into the neighbourhood was a big thing. These boys, Carlo and the new arrival Karl, both 6 years old are surely going to enjoy the new adventure.

Hope you like it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..