Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 2,077 Words
  • 1,404 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is an original work of gay fiction. None of the people or events are real. While some of the town names used may be real, any other geographic references (school, events) are purely fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. This story depicts sexual situations between high school aged males. If reading this is illegal where you reside, or you are not at least 18 years of age, you are reading at your own risk. This work is the property of the author, Lee R Wilson, and shall not be reproduced and/or re-posted without his permission.

My Friend and Protector - 5. Remembering Thanksgiving and the First Real Physical Contact

More idiocy from a homophobe. While this time the upper hand was gotten initially by the bad guy, he paid dearly for it. It's a short chapter, but better to have a cliffhanger than lengthening it.

Monday after the demolishing of the idiot bunch the previous Wednesday, Brandon went to Carlo's house after school.

"So, you gotta tell me about your Thanksgiving trip. You have a cousin in Pennsylvania?"

"Yeah. Nick. Actually, he's really got an Italian name like me. Nikola Tesla. His mom's the Italian, so Carrington doesn't fit the Italian piece. His mom's my dad's sister."

"Wait. I get Carlo Marini is Italian, but do you have a middle name?"

"Yeah, um, don't laugh. It's really a boy's name in Italian. Andrea."

"I won't laugh, but you better never get me mad at you. There are assholes in the school that would just love to know that."

"And don't let me get mad at you. I know two of those assholes who already know what I can do to you."

"OK. Truce. Hehe. So, continue."

"OK. So, my cousin has this friend, Drew. Drew takes Tae Kwon Do lessons and is a brown belt."

"That's pretty advanced, isn't it?"

"Yep, one step below black belt. But I sure as shit couldn't tell the difference. The basic stuff he showed us? It looked like he could do it in his sleep. Anyway, four of his friends and me all got taught some moves the Saturday after Thanksgiving. And the weird part? All five of us are gay. Two of Nick's friends are actually boyfriends and do it. Matt and Reggie."

"It? Like, it, it?"

"Yep. They say they make love."

"And you said the other two are gay too?"

"Yeah. They weren't exactly boyfriends at that time, but when they came down for Christmas, they said they were. They fucked a couple times when they were visiting us."

"Damn. I moved into town a little too late."

"No, just in time. I never did anything with another guy until Thanksgiving. Then again over Christmas."

"Deets dude, deets."

"I'll get there. But before I do, I will say everything we tried together was fucking awesome. I can't wait to teach you, hehe."

"You'd better now that we've Skyped naked."

"Yeah. But anyway, back to Tae Kwon Do. After Drew showed us some stuff, we got to try it on each other. As you saw with those two assholes that I took care of, the shit works."

"Yeah. You surprised me. I think you surprised Karl too. I don't think he really even realized what you did. He was a little busy himself. We'll have to ask him."

"Yeah, we should."

"OK, enough fight talk. Sex talk. What all did you do over Thanksgiving and Christmas?"

"Like I said, I had done nothing with another guy until then. So, on Thanksgiving weekend. First, my cousin Nick, his friend Al, and I jerked off together. Then we jerked each other off. And then we sucked each other off."

"No way!"

"Yeah. They had jerked each other off a little but wanted to do more. I was just in the right place at the right time."

"You sucked both of them?"

"Yeah."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes and no. I liked doing it, but I wasn't crazy about the swallowing part. They both said they liked swallowing each other's cum more than mine. I'm hoping I'll like a friend's better like they did."

"You mean me?"

"No, captain obvious, Karl. Geez. Yes, of course you."

"Oh, um, well, I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"I know. We'll work our way up to that. We haven't even touched each other yet."

"OK. Thanks. What about Christmastime? Wait you said they fucked, like you knew it."

"Yeah, they let me watch once after they said they had done it once already."

"Did you join in?"

"No. Doing it was something special between the two of them. They were just real horny, so letting me watch kinda just happened. I wouldn't have wanted to do it with either of them anyway. It needs to be special for me too."

"Yeah, I get that. I agree that's something special, too."

"We did jerk off together a couple more times though. But since they had become boyfriends, they wanted to be hands off with me. But it was cool just doing it with somebody else. Well, you kind of know that from Skyping."

"Yeah, that was a first for me. But doing it together for real will probably be better."

"Oh, it will. Believe me. It will."

They made plans to have some alone time later in the week. Carlo's mom worked part time at the local supermarket. She usually worked from 9 AM to 2 or 3 PM Monday through Friday, but she was filling in for someone who was starting vacation on Wednesday and would be gone until after 5 Wednesday and Friday. Brandon said maybe they'd jerk off together on Wednesday, and if he felt comfortable, they could jerk each other off on Friday. Carlo was hoping maybe they could progress to sucking next Monday or Tuesday.

Tuesday at school was the first time the four injured idiots were all back in school. Mike and Joe weren't too happy with Steve and Tony for chickening out. Mike was the more vocal.

"So, why did you two wimp out on us? You guys couldn't even take care of the two little guys?"

"I guess you guys didn't see, being laid out like you were, but that Carlo kid took out Ken with an elbow to the face and then ruined his knee. Poor kid was out until today and he's still on crutches. Then he knocked John out with one punch. No way Tony and I were going to hang around and risk a hospital visit too."

"What about Lance?"

"We couldn't very well go home on your bus without you."

"So, we let the faggots get away without any pain?"

"Yeah. And if you get any other stupid ideas about trying to beat them up again, you can count me out."

John, Ken, and Steve agreed with Tony.

"Fuck. The rest of our friends are going to be laughing at us."

"Let 'em laugh. I like walking without a limp."

"Yeah, Tony. And I don't need permanent headaches like John has."

"What about you, Joe?"

(With a newly acquired lisp) "Wook at my tongue. What da fuck do oo tink? Wet. It. Dwop. Dey won. If oo want to do mowe, you'we on youw own."

 

Jumping over to Carlo, Brandon, and Karl's table, with a couple of Karl's basketball teammates listening in.

"Look at those losers over there. You two did a good job on them."

"Yeah. I must have missed something Brandon. John jumped on your back. I was taking out Mike. What happened to Ken?"

"Carlo happened."

"Oh, come on. It wasn't that big a deal."

"What'd he do Brandon, since he thinks it was no big deal?"

"An elbow to the face, major black eye there, and then a kick to the knee. I swear I heard something crack. Considering he's on crutches today…"

"And how did you get away from John?"

"A Carlo knuckle punch to his temple. I almost saw the stars circling his head myself. Wile E Coyote style."

"Why have I been protecting you then?"

"It's all new Karl. When I visited my cousin over Thanksgiving, one of his friends gave a bunch of us a few Tae Kwon Do pointers."

"Cool. I'm almost sorry I missed your action. I'll let you lead next time."

"Uh uh. I'm not looking for a next time. Between what you've done in the past and what's going around about this time, if I get picked on again, I'd be really surprised, or someone would have to be real stupid."

"You mean like those 6?"

"Dumber."

"Mike's glaring at us. Dumber may very well happen."

It did, but not to them. Unfortunately, Mike wouldn't be satisfied until he did at least a little damage. He rode home on Joe's bus the next day and followed Lance George until nobody was around.

"Hey faggot!"

Nobody else was around so Lance figured whoever called out was referring to him. He turned around, saw the dirtbag Mike Armstrong coming up behind him. He didn't wait to see what Mike wanted. He heard about the botched attack on Carlo and his friends. He knew he didn't stand a chance against a senior, so he took off running.

"You can't get away fag. It's a dead-end street."

Mike didn't need to chase Lance. He'd grabbed a few good-sized rocks and threw the first, hitting Lance in the back, making him stumble. The next rock was a direct hit to the back of Lance's head. That put him on the ground, bleeding profusely. Mike was on him in seconds, punching him in the kidneys and side. When Mike's arm tired, he stepped on Lance's back and walked away.

A half hour later, Lance's little brother Travis got off his bus, saw his brother and ran home for help. He returned a couple minutes later with their mother. Mrs. George put Lance in the car and drove him to the hospital.

Fortunately for Lance, there was no severe damage. Head wounds bleed badly even with the slightest amount of damage. Bruises on his back and ribs were the extent of Mike's pummeling. Travis was a well-built 8th grader and didn't take any shit from anybody in his own school. He wasn't about to let this slide.

Wednesday arrives and Brandon walks home with Carlo. Carlo's parents are both at work, so after a snack, the boys head to Carlo's bedroom. Brandon is a little nervous, but he's determined to take the next steps in his relationship with Carlo. To make things a little easier for his friend, Carlo pulls up some gay porn on his iPad.

After watching for a few minutes, Brandon is not only a little more relaxed, he's a lot horny. Mission accomplished; Carlo thinks. They both take off their clothes, leave the porn running and start jerking off together. It's only for a few seconds, but Carlo is happy when Brandon reaches for his cock and gives it a couple tugs. Brandon also allows Carlo to touch him momentarily as well, before going back to jerking himself. Like on Skype, they're watching each other closely, and it isn't long before they're cumming. Carlo made sure they were close together so they could cum on each other. This surprised Brandon at first, but he went with it and their bellies were soon covered with the other's cum.

"That was even better than Skype."

Carlo definitely agreed with Brandon's observation. He took a chance that Brandon would be OK with it and he kissed his friend for the first time. Not deeply, nor long lasting, but the kiss was well received. Both Carlo and Brandon were happy with their progress.

The next day, Travis ditched school and hopped on Lance's bus to the high school. Confronting Mike could have been a huge mistake, but fortunately, Carlo, Brandon, and Karl saw the small, but stocky kid begin to confront Mike. Mike did get one punch in, which rocked Travis and caused a nosebleed.

"Yo, Jerkoff. Why don't you pick on someone closer to your own size."

"Buzz off Martini. He started it, I can finish it with him."

Carlo didn't agree with that assessment and took a swing at Mike. Mike dodged it, but Carlo expected that. His follow-up connected with the bridge of Armstrong's nose. Carlo didn't stop there. The next hit was to one of Mike's ears. It was a solid hit that did exactly what Carlo expected, perforating Mike's left eardrum. Carlo still wasn't done. He repeated the knee kick he gave to Ken the previous week, although doubling down and blasting both of Mike's kneecaps. Armstrong went down with a scream and a face full of blood and tears. The closing salvo was a kick to Mike's head.

Carlo helped the younger boy up, taking him to the nurse's office, even though he doubted the boy even went to his school.

Tony Rose also watched the altercation and while he considered leaving Mike there to suffer, he tried to do the right thing and followed Carlo and Travis to the nurse's office to get help for Mike. Unfortunately for Mike, he was beyond help. The last kick to the head was not one he would soon recover from.


Next up - "Ramifications Abound."

What will happen to Carlo? What will the Armstrong family do? Will Mike survive?
Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 4
  • Wow 16
  • Fingers Crossed 2
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 7
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hey gang. It seems I painted myself into a little corner working on chapter 6. It gave me a case of writer’s block. I’ll be addressing the cliffhanger in ‘Rocked to the Core’ first. Then I promise to get back to this one. Might need to rewrite a couple paragraphs to help the paint dry. No more than a couple more days. I beg forgiveness. Feel free to suggest appropriate punishments. 🧠

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I'm thinking do my laundry and take out the garbage for starters...just saying....

On 10/7/2023 at 3:09 PM, Lee Wilson said:

Hey gang. It seems I painted myself into a little corner working on chapter 6. It gave me a case of writer’s block. I’ll be addressing the cliffhanger in ‘Rocked to the Core’ first. Then I promise to get back to this one. Might need to rewrite a couple paragraphs to help the paint dry. No more than a couple more days. I beg forgiveness. Feel free to suggest appropriate punishments. 🧠

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
6 hours ago, SilentandBroken said:

FAFO. Fuck around and find out. These idiots just don’t get it 

Nope, but I like making the homophobes pay. It should happen more IRL.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Carlo has some anger issues along with lack of control. If he'd bothered to take Tae Kwon Do classes, he would have learned about using just the amount of defense to stop an attack and not to overdo it.

Literally kicking Mike when he was down;  bursting an ear drum; severe damage to both knees and a possible concussion or brain and spinal injury is too much. Carlo has become a worse bully than his attacker. Police and court will determine what was justified and what was not. The difference will affect Carlo's future.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Carlo has some anger issues along with lack of control. If he'd bothered to take Tae Kwon Do classes, he would have learned about using just the amount of defense to stop an attack and not to overdo it.

Literally kicking Mike when he was down;  bursting an ear drum; severe damage to both knees and a possible concussion or brain and spinal injury is too much. Carlo has become a worse bully than his attacker. Police and court will determine what was justified and what was not. The difference will affect Carlo's future.

Your comments echoed a few others. It comes out in the sequel, but Carlo does continue the informal Tae Kwon Do lessons; just too late for him at this point in the story.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..