Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 3,075 Words
  • 1,890 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is an original work of gay fiction. None of the people or events are real. While some of the town names used may be real, any other geographic references (school, events) are purely fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. This story depicts sexual situations between high school aged males. If reading this is illegal where you reside, or you are not at least 18 years of age, you are reading at your own risk. This work is the property of the author, Lee R Wilson, and shall not be reproduced and/or re-posted without his permission.

My Friend and Protector - 3. Word Gets Around and Closeness With Brandon

Once again, I'm feeding the bully some payback. There is a scene of violence in this chapter. Not too graphic, but it may be disturbing to some. It happens after the basketball game and is immediately preceded by a warning.

I didn't see Mason the rest of that day, not that I normally do anyway. A little while after I got home, my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey Carlo."

"Oh, hi Brand. What's up?"

"Nothing really. Lunch was almost over so I couldn't ask you what happened. But Mason came home smelling like a toilet, grumbling things like 'I'll make him pay' and 'fucker sneaks up behind me.'"

"Yeah. He followed me into the bathroom, grabbed ME from behind, making me piss on the floor, my shoes and pants. Then Karl grabbed him from behind, practically knocked him out in a choke hold. Karl tells me to piss on Mason. I hesitate, but finally did after another prompt from Karl. Then Karl put him down in the puddle of piss on the floor and told him to leave me alone or he'd video the football team pissing in his, Mason's, mouth."

"Wow. You said Karl would help out, but that was something. So, I guess it's Karl that Mason's mad at. That can't turn out good, but I'm not sure who would be worse off."

"I'd bet on Karl getting the better of Mason."

"Yeah, maybe. But Mason won't fight fair. Did he hurt you?"

"Nothing permanent. Yanking my arms behind me hurt for a little while, but they're OK now."

"That's good. I really wouldn't want anything to happen to you."

"That makes two of us. It sounds like Mason will be pointing his anger at Karl. I'm sure that's going to end up being a mistake."

"I kind of hope you're right. Mason needs to be taught a lesson. So far nobody's ever had the balls to do it."

"Oh, Karl does. Big balls."

"Hehe. That's not exactly what I meant."

"I know, and I probably shouldn't have said that. But if Karl was gay, I'd do anything he asked."

"Sounds like you like him more than a friend."

"Not really. It's weird. Like I said, I'd do anything with him, but I also don't want to. I wouldn't want to damage our friendship in any way. And I know for sure he's not gay. He's had girls chasing him for years and he's let a few catch him if you get what I mean."

"I think I do. But how do you know for sure?"

"He's told me about a few of them, but he's, um, seeing someone on the sly right now, but I can't tell you who she is."

"But you know? It's not just 'someone'?"

"I know. He's been 'with' at least 4 girls that I know of, but this one, I guess you'd say she's a nice girl. They haven't done much."

"Wow, he shares a lot."

"Yeah. Even though he'd never do anything with me, I can still fantasize about him. And boy, do I."

"Yeah, he is pretty good-looking. Care to share one?"

"Um, OK, as long as you promise to never tell him he's the object of some of my fantasies."

"Promise. I wouldn't do that to you."

"Well, OK. In my favorite one, we're together on a nude beach. We're both horny and there's no-one around. We start making out and he asks me to 'do that thing he likes' so I start kissing his back, starting at his shoulders, working my way down his body. I get to his ass and kiss every inch of his fabulous globes. The muscles in them turn me on so much. He's not a bubble butt by any stretch of the imagination. They're slightly rounded, but so firm. I bet he could crack an egg between his cheeks if he wanted to. Anyway, I kiss and rub his ass. His muscles start out tight, but I get them to loosen up a little bit. He raises his hips off the ground and spreads his legs, giving me full access. I pull his now relaxed cheeks apart and start licking his crack, starting at the top and slowly working my way down to his tight, pink, starfish. I lick all around it and put my tongue on it and push it in. At the same time I reach around with one hand and rub his cock.

I'm working both sides of him and he's moaning in ecstasy, me moaning right along with him. I keep one hand on his cock and kneel behind him, slowly pushing my cock into his ass. I'm so horny I don't last very long. After a dozen or so strokes, I'm cumming deep in his ass. I return to licking his ass, cleaning my cum... Ohhhhh fuck. Hang on a minute, I, um, need to clean myself up."

"Yeah, me too. I couldn't help but jerk off listening to that. I'll be right back."

It takes us both a couple minutes. I'm back on the phone before he is.

"You there?"

"Yeah."

"God, Carlo, that was so hot. I guess we kind of just had phone sex, huh?"

"Yeah. Wow, I guess we did. You OK with it?"

"More than OK, it was awesome. You described that scene so well; I could actually see you on that beach. Would you ever actually do that? I mean lick someone's asshole?"

"Depending on the someone, yeah. I want to try it all at some point. Again, with the right person."

"Do you, um, do you think I could ever be that right person?"

"Well, we don't know each other really good yet, Brand, but I wouldn't discount it happening in the future."

"Awesome. I think I'd like doing that kind of stuff with you. I mean, I've never done anything with another boy, but like you, I want to."

"It's great just having someone to talk to about this. I'm pretty sure, over time, we'll get close enough to want to BE with each other."

And maybe not even a lot of time, he's so fucking hot.

"That would be nice. But yeah, I'm not ready to jump into anything just yet. Not saying it'll be years, but maybe, I don't know, another couple weeks, if things go right."

"I'm getting hard again just thinking about it."

"Yeah, me too, but I gotta go. Mom's making dinner early tonight, PTA meeting or something at Carson's school. This was great. I hope we can do it again sometime soon."

"I'm sure we will. Maybe next time, you tell me one of your fantasies?"

"Deal. OK, bye. See you tomorrow."

"Cool. Bye."


A couple days go by and Mrs. Gordon is doing the family's laundry.

"Geez, what smells?"

As she's putting things into the washer, she sees a pair of Mason's jeans. The stench of urine is just oozing from them.

"What the hell?"

She heads back upstairs, the washer and dryer are down in the basement, looking for Mason. She finds him in his room.

"Mason, why do you have a pair of jeans soaked in urine?"

"Me. I don't."

"I just put them in the washer. Nobody else wears 30/38 pants in this family. Are you OK, did you have an accident?"

"I'm fine. No, I didn't have an accident. It's someone else's piss."

"I'm not understanding how that could be the case."

"Don't worry about it. It's just some guy that doesn't like me, I guess. Someone peed on them in the locker room the other day. Thankfully I have gym last period."

"Well, if you find out who it was, you should let me know. I can go to the principal and complain."

"I don't need you to do that. I can handle it myself."

"It's better if we tell someone."

"So I can be ridiculed in a brand-new school? Not happening, ma. I said I'll handle it, and I'll handle it."

"Don't take that tone with me young man. You know what happened when you mouthed off to your father about moving."

"Yeah, yeah. No cell phone, no laptop, no TV. I'm sorry I was snippy."

"That's better. OK. But if you have any problems 'handling it,' you need to let us know."

"OK."

He thinks to himself, yeah, like that'll ever happen. I'll be handling it after the basketball game tomorrow. That Karl kid will learn not to mess with me.

The next day, Mason happens to wear the previously pee-stained jeans to school. They're camo and they're his favorite pants, but they also are very noticeable.

"Hey Mason, isn't that the pair of jeans you pissed in the other day?"

"Fuck you Harold. I never pissed in my jeans."

"If you say so, but I saw you leaving Monday and they were wet all down the front. It sure looked like you pissed in them. Not to mentioned smelled like it."

"Mason pissed himself? Oh, that's a riot."

Soon, about half a dozen fellow senior boys were laughing at Mason. By lunchtime, half the school thought he pissed himself the other day. Someone must have gone out at lunchtime, because when he got to his locker, there were three disposable diapers taped to it with a note that said, 'You need these more than my baby brother does, Mason.' Needless to say, if he was angry with Karl before, now he was enraged.


They won their basketball game that evening, but the kids were brutal in the locker room before the game.

"Mason, make sure you go to the potty before the game. It wouldn't be nice if you pissed all over the court."

"Do you have one of your diapers on, Mason?"

"Here's a clothespin, you can put it on your dick to keep yourself from pissing during the game."

After the game, they were no better.

"Hey guys, I say we should give Mason the game ball for not pissing himself during the game."

********* Violence warning ***********

Karl never said anything, but he was laughing to himself. A fact that Mason didn't miss. As everybody was leaving, Mason followed Karl, when he got to a dark section of the parking lot, he took out the knife he brought to school and sliced the back of Karl's left arm. Fortunately for Karl, it wasn't a deep cut. Unfortunately for Mason, it wasn't a deep cut. Karl spun around, saw who it was and punched Mason in the stomach. Doubled over, Karl brought his knee up into Masons face, and at the same time, dropping an elbow on the back of Mason's head. Mason hit the ground hard, unmoving. Karl checked to make sure he was breathing, kicked him in the side once and went home to take care of the cut on his arm. Unfortunately, it was a little too wide to handle by himself, so he had to get one of his parents take him to the ER to get stitched up.

********* End of violence ************

After leaving the hospital, Karl's father headed to the police station.

"Why are we here, dad?"

"Someone sliced your arm open; we need to file a report. Did you get a look at them?"

"Not a good one. They had a hoodie on so it could have been anybody. Let's not do this."

"Are you sure? Whoever it was should be held accountable."

"I'm sure, can we please just go home?"

"I'm not happy about it, but if that's what you really want to do, I'll go along. If something like this happens again, I'm not backing down."

"That's fair. Thanks."


Things weren't as calm at the Gordon's.

"Why the hell isn't he home yet? The game must have ended over an hour ago."

"Maybe he went out for something to eat with friends afterward Jeff."

"He has a cell phone, he could at least call us, Madison."

"He doesn't have any friends to go out with."

"What do you mean Brandon?"

"Just that. He doesn't have any friends. Even most of the kids on the basketball team won't hang out with him. He's mean to everybody."

"He may be right, Jeff. He said someone urinated on a pair of his jeans earlier in the week."

Brandon couldn't stop himself from chuckling.

"You know something about this, Brandon?"

"No dad, it's just funny, that's all."

"It isn't funny, young man. Someone has to pay for that."

"I'm sure whatever brought it on, he started."

"You can't know that. I don't care if he thinks I'm butting in, I'm calling him to see what's up."

He calls, but there's no answer. Mason still hasn't woken up and there's nobody left at the school. Mr. and Mrs. Gordon waited up all night, still no Mason.

"Something must have happened, Jeff. We should call the police."

"Maybe you're r..."

Just then the phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Is this the Gordon residence?"

"It is, I'm Madison Gordon."

"Mrs. Gordon, I'm Detective Gentry from the Rockaway Police Department. Sorry to call so early, but school security found your son in the parking lot this morning. It looks like he was beaten pretty badly. There was a bloody knife at the scene, but he has no knife wounds. We don't know exactly what happened yet. We have discovered there was a patient with a minor knife wound brought to the ER last night. We'll be going to talk to him shortly. You may want to get down here as soon as you can."

"Is he alright?"

"He's still unconscious, that's about all I know. You'll need to check with the doctors when you get here."

"OK. Thank you, detective."

"What was all that Mad, did something happen to Mason?"

"Yes. The school security guard found him unconscious in the parking lot this morning. We need to get to the hospital."

"OK, I'll go wake up Brandon and let him know we'll be gone. I bet it was the same person who pissed on his jeans."

Jeff wakes up Brandon and tells him they're heading to the hospital; Mason was beat up. He'll call later. Brandon looks at his clock, 7:15 on a Saturday morning. He has a suspicion Karl had something to do with this, but it's too early to call and ask. Then he realizes he has Carlo's number but not Karl's. Same deal, too early to call. He goes back to sleep for a little while.

Meanwhile at the Marlows.

Ding dong.

"Who could that be at, wow, 9:00 on a Saturday?""

"I'll get it, Tina."

"Hello officer. Can I help you?"

"Hopefully. Does a Karl Marlow live here?"

"Yes, I'm Karl."

"Um, the information I have says he's 16 years old."

"OK, that would be my son."

"May I come in and speak with you and your son?"

"Of course, Officer..."

"Detective Gentry. Thank you."

"Right this way. This is my wife, Tina. Tina, Detective Gentry. I'll go and get Karl Jr."

"Can I get you a coffee Detective?"

"Yes, that would be nice, black."

"Coming right up."

Meanwhile, upstairs.

"Karl, wake up."

"Huh? What time is it?"

"9:00."

"Oh, another hour, please?"

"Sorry, there's a detective downstairs, wants to talk to you. I'm sure this has something to do with last night."

"Police? Oh. Fuck. Sorry."

"We'll deal with that later. Throw some clothes on and let's go."

"He we are Detective Gentry."

"Thank you, Mr. Marlow. Hello Karl."

"Hello detective."

"I need to ask you what prompted your visit to the ER last night."

"I got cut on the back of my left arm. Needed a few stitches."

"And how did this cut occur?"

"Someone sliced me after the basketball game."

"Do you know who this someone was?"

Karl hesitates, lying, he's in trouble, telling the truth, he's also in trouble.

"Um. Yeah. Mason Gordon."

"Thank you. I could tell you were considering a lie. That would not have been good. Can you describe the entire altercation?"

"Wait Karl. What exactly happened, detective?"

"I'd like to hear that from your son, actually."

"Is he in trouble?"

"That depends on what he tells us."

"He's not telling you anything without a lawyer present."

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'll have no choice but to bring him down to the station. You can wait for your lawyer there."

"But he attacked me first."

"KARL. Don't say anything."

"No, this is bullshit. He cuts me open with a knife, I need 15 stitches to get it closed and I can't protect myself?

"Were you afraid he was going to hurt you?"

"More than he already did? Yes. He had a knife. I had nothing. He could have stabbed me in the back. Once I was facing him, he could have stabbed me in the chest or sliced my throat. If you think I was going to stand there and let that happen, you're... wrong."

"Well, I didn't believe he sliced you after he was unconscious on the ground. Armed young man vs. an unarmed young man; when the unarmed man wins that battle, it's almost always self-defense, and a lot of luck. Do you remember how many times you hit him?"

"Two. No, three."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I punched him in the stomach, one. Then I kneed him in the face while simultaneously hitting him on the back of the head, two. Then I did kick him while he was on the ground, three. I don't believe the kick did any damage."

"OK. I would consider that four, but I can understand how you saw it. Do you think your action was excessive?"

"No. If I didn't make sure he wasn't getting right up, he still could have stabbed me."

"OK. That does match the injuries he received. And everything up to the kick, which only left a small bruise, any one of those may have been inadequate to prevent further injury to yourself. I have all I need. Thank you for your cooperation."

"And that's it, Officer?"

"Yes, it should be son. I can't speak to any civil action that may occur, but the police won't be concerned any longer. Thank you for the coffee, ma'am. I can see myself out."

After the door closes...

"I can see why you didn't want to go to the cops last night. I'm not happy about lying to me about exactly what happened, but I can understand why. You thought you'd be in trouble if you told them what really happened."

"Yeah."

"Well, that was a fun way to start the weekend."

"Funny, mom."


Next up - "Mason's Future and Is Karl's Reputation a Deterrent?"

Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 17
  • Wow 7
  • Angry 2
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, drsawzall said:

"Yes, it should be son. I can't speak to any civil action that may occur, but the police won't be concerned any longer. Thank you for the coffee, ma'am. I can see myself out."

This worries me up to a point, will the nail in Mason's legal defense failure be the story of the doctored photo...is it still on his computer/pc/tablet?

Interesting, but they moved because dad was a hot shot lawyer. That was where my thinking wad going. But stupidity may just prove that but to be true.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

As a senior lawyer, Mason's father may try to push a civil case against Karl for "excessive use of force on defense of self". Thankfully Karl has the Detectives notes justifying force Karl has to use as self-defense against an armed assailant, who acted with deliberate intent in a surprise planned attack. 

Analysis of the knife will show only Karl's blood and Mason's fingerprints on the handle.

IMHO, Mason's father may try to get his son off the hook citing temporary diminished capacity and get him into treatment. That will only works if Mason's problems where they lived before does not be discovered. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

As a senior lawyer, Mason's father may try to push a civil case against Karl for "excessive use of force on defense of self". Thankfully Karl has the Detectives notes justifying force Karl has to use as self-defense against an armed assailant, who acted with deliberate intent in a surprise planned attack. 

Possible, but with the police report so heavily stacked against Mason… well, I guess you’ve found out by now.

7 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Analysis of the knife will show only Karl's blood and Mason's fingerprints on the handle.

IMHO, Mason's father may try to get his son off the hook citing temporary diminished capacity and get him into treatment. That will only works if Mason's problems where they lived before does not be discovered. 

Also possible, but sometimes the bad guys don’t get any breaks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..