Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 4,932 Words
  • 2,181 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You Make Me...Angry - 1. Chapter 1

1. Honeymoon: Love & Music

“Dan!”

Suk Dan looked up to find Jae standing at the edge of the water. The waves washed over Jae’s feet, drenching the jeans he wore. Dan gaped when Jae’s hands dropped to his waist. In seconds, the jeans went sailing on to the sand, leaving Jae in black briefs. Jae laughed and ran toward the water.

Thank the gods they were on a private beach, Dan thought getting up from his lounge chair. He walked to where Jae had dropped his jeans.

“Are you coming in?” Jae demanded from where he was neck deep in the ocean water. “Come on, Dan.”

Jae dipped his head under the water and came up pushing his hair out of his face. Jeez, that beautiful face, he was helpless against it. Removing his t-shirt, Dan dropped it on top of Jae’s jeans. He’d at least thought to wear his swimming shorts. Walking into the water, he hissed at the cold. He forgot the cold when he reached Jae and strong arms slipped around his shoulders.

Jae pressed against him with a happy sigh.

“I don’t want you working the afternoon away, Dan.” Jae pressed kisses along his jaw to his ear. “We’re here on vacation.”

Dan wrapped his arms around Jae, his fingers sliding over sinewy muscles. Jae had spent time in the gym in the past few months. His muscles were firm, so strong. He pressed kisses along Jae’s bare shoulder.

Jae held him close and he was glad that he could stand in the water. He’d missed this so much. Holding Jae, he closed his eyes when Jae licked his shoulder. Every nerve in his body responded to that single hot lick. His arms tightened around Jae’s waist dragging him closer. Jae lifted his head and looked at him. Their eyes held.

Jae leaned to kiss him. His heart slammed against his chest at that first touch. That soft touch…a moan escaped his lips, and then he took control. He let go of Jae, moving his hands to cup Jae’s face. He licked soft lips, satisfied when they parted on a hitched gasp. His fingers slid into Jae’s wet hair as he feasted on Jae’s lips. He took in every gasp, dragging them both into a fitful, needy passion.

Jae’s fingers dug into his back, when he dropped his hand down to pinch Jae’s hardened nipple. He didn’t stop there, sliding his hand down flat abs to a delightful treasure trail. Jae moaned deeper when his fingers slid under the dark briefs and found Jae’s hard length. Running his fingers over the sensitive head, he broke their kiss.

Jae threw his head back, his hips bucking into Dan’s fist. He felt red-hot. Jae held on to Dan, fighting for control. Gods, he couldn’t cum like this, just one touch…Dan licked the sensitive skin on his neck and he closed his eyes. He’d die happy right now, right this second, the sky could open with bolts of fire and he wouldn’t care. Dan stroked him hard, pushing him closer to the edge. Feeling the need to give Dan the same pleasure he was getting, he reached under the water, tugging at Dan’s swimming shorts. He bit his lip when he took Dan’s heavy length in his right hand. Dan bit his shoulder when he stroked him.

Bolts of pleasure swept through Jae, and he lost himself in their shared pleasure.

A while later they lay on the beach with the waves washing over them. Jae lay over Dan tracing his chest hair into swirls. Dan folded his arms under his head, watching the sun turn Jae’s dark hair into wet silk.

“Dan.”

“Hmm…”

“If I asked you to stay here with me, would you?”

Dan noted the slight frown playing over Jae’s smooth forehead. Something was bothering his boyfriend.

“I’d stay,” he answered. “Will you ask?”

Jae stopped tracing his chest and glanced at him with guarded light-brown eyes. Dan watched him bite his lip, and then smile.

“Wouldn’t it be nice if we stayed?”

Dan slipped his right hand from under his head. He smoothed his thumb over the frown on Jae’s forehead, trying to take it away.

“What are you thinking about babe?”

Jae smiled at him. His heart answered with a tight jump.

“I was thinking how happy you look here. How relaxed,” Jae said taking his right hand to press kisses on his knuckles. “When we came back from Macau last week, you looked tense. I didn’t get to see you at home for three days. I’m starting to resent your office. That place is making you grumpy. I know you stay there a lot when we’re away.”

Dan chuckled. “How do you know I was in my office when you were away on tour?”

“I have my ways,” Jae said quietly. The frown that swept over his handsome face made Dan wonder who was telling Jae what he did. “I wish you’d take care of yourself when I’m not there.”

Dan sat up then, Jae shifted until he was sitting beside him. Dan pulled him into his arms and kissed him.

“Jae,” he murmured against soft lips. “I work because I can’t stand being in our house without you. I’m happy you’ve been on tour. The band is doing well because of it, but—

Jae pulled back to study him.

“What?” Jae asked.

“I miss you when you’re gone.” Gods, how he missed looking into Jae’s eyes when he was away. “I miss you so much. It’s hard to sleep in our bed without you.”

Jae sighed and pulled him into a tight hug. Jae pressed kisses along his shoulder.

“I wish I could take you with me,” Jae said. “I’d do it, Dan.”

Dan took in a deep breath, and let it out slowly. He wished they had an easier life, but that wasn’t possible. Not with Jae being part of Rebellion, there was no way that would ever change.

“I love you,” he said because that truth would also never change.

Jae held him tighter. “I love you.”

The softly spoken words healed months of loneliness like nothing else would. He smiled against Jae’s shoulder. He was the only one in this world Jae ever said them to, and that was worth everything.

Jae shivered in his arms, and he noticed the goose bumps along Jae’s arm.

“Let’s go inside, get a shower.” He let go and got to his feet.

Taking Jae’s arm, he pulled him up with a grin.

“I have sand in very ungodly places.”

Jae laughed. “I could help with the shower, get you all clean.”

“I bet you’d love that,” Dan teased. “Gods, you’re beautiful.”

The sun turned Jae’s dark hair into silk framing his face. How did he live without this man again?

“You’re insane, Dan. Men aren’t beautiful. You should say I’m handsome.”

He pulled Jae into his arms because it was impossible not to, he kissed him, sipping at smiling lips.

“You’re beautiful to me,” Dan said meeting laughing brown eyes. “I’m crazy for you, babe.”

Jae ran fingers through Dan’s hair and grinned. “I’m crazy for you too. Come on let’s get you cleaned up.”

***

“Should I get these?” Jae asked holding up a wholesale bag of noodles. “I’ll eat them all, I promise.”

Dan laughed. “You wish, who’ll do the cooking?”

“I will,” Jae said very seriously.

Terrified that might actually happen, Dan grabbed the package and returned it back on the shelf. His boyfriend was such a bottomless pit sometimes.

“What?” Jae asked staring at him in confusion.

He grabbed two packs of noodles, and put them in their cart. “There, that should fix your obsession with noodles.”

“Just two,” Jae stared at the two packs with a frown. “I hope that means you’re not eating.”

Dan gaped.

“Seriously?” he asked when Jae gave him a confused look.

“We’re here for two more weeks,” Jae pointed out. “I’m sure two packets won’t be enough, Dan. So…”

Dan grabbed three more packs and put them in the cart. He made a note to remember to stock their pantry with vegetables. “Just so you know you have a serious addiction to noodles.”

“I grew up on them,” Jae said with a wide grin.

Dan shook his head when Jae grabbed on to the shopping cart and danced away to the next aisle. He looked like a kid who’d just broken into the candy store. In blue jeans, white sleeveless t-shirt and sandals; Jae was having fun shopping for groceries.

He followed Jae to the juice aisle. He watched Jae stop to buy bottles of orange juice for him. He smiled because they’d lived in the same house on and off through the past year. Barely enough time, but in that time, Jae seemed to have picked on all his favorite things.

Dan took a bottle of Jae’s favorite passion juice and put it in the cart. It was good to have someone who knew such things about him, especially when he’d thought it would never happen.

At the checkout counter, Jae paid for the groceries. It tickled Jae when the cashier thanked him without a second look.

“I love it here,” Jae declared when they left the store. “Let’s move to Chamonix, Dan. Hmm…look at this. No one to chase me, stalk me…feel me up.”

“Baby, I’m the only one allowed to feel you up,” Dan teased.

Jae adjusted the bag of groceries he held as they strolled along the French cobbled streets. “I can hold you here without anyone batting an eyelash. Sometimes, it’s so hard to stop myself from holding you in public when we’re at home. I’m terrified I won’t be able to stop myself one of these days.”

Jae frowned and stopped. “What do you think would happen if people found out?”

“We’d deal with it,” Dan said taking Jae’s free hand.

He tangled their fingers and smiled hoping to reassure his boyfriend. He’d had a few nightmares about that happening. All of them quite unpleasant, the end of the dreams always had Jae and Rebellion in a pile of ash. Gods, the press would eat them alive.

Jae squeezed his fingers as though reading his thoughts.

Meeting worried brown eyes, he said, “You’re not the only one who has a hard time at home, Jae. Sometimes you walk into a room and all I can think of is kissing you.”

Jae beamed. “You see why I vote we move here.”

Jae closed the distance between them. He kissed him, a soft sweet kiss that felt like a brush of silk against his lips.

“See, no one to care,” Jae said, as he stepped back, “absolutely no one to care.”

Dan nodded and decided to play along in the fantasy Jae was building. Tugging him into motion, they continued down the street.

“Where would we live? You know, the house we’re renting would have us broke within the year if we’re not working.”

“We would buy a house, in some remote place by the beach.” Jae grinned. “I’d farm vegetables for a living.”

Dan laughed because he’d watched Jae tend vegetables at his mother’s house back home in Gong, South Korea.

“What would I do?”

“Help locals do their accounting books. We’d be the accountant and the farmer,” Jae mused happily.

“Sounds like a plan,” he said. “Would we get kids?”

“Of course,” Jae said as though that were a given. “We’d adopt two, a boy and a girl. The boy can sing and do music. The girl…we’d treat her like a princess and spoil her silly. She can do anything she wants.”

He smiled at the image of Jae spoiling their children.

“We’ll grow old together,” Jae continued. “I’ll make fun of you for being a grumpy old man who dotes on our grandchildren.”

“You’re the one who’ll be a grumpy old man, thank you very much.”

“There is no evidence,” Jae protested.

“Oh there is.” Dan countered. “I’ve woken you up in the morning, you horrid morning person.”

“You always wake me up after I’ve slept like two hours,” Jae pointed out.

“Yes well, you always end up sulking all morning.”

Jae stared at him, and then grinned, “Then we’ll be two grumpy old men living together.”

Dan laughed because that didn’t sound too bad. In fact, it would possibly be heaven.

Back in their rental house, a two-bedroom cottage set by the beach; Jae made Korean stir-fry from scratch and served it with a wide grin. They sat in the cozy living room after dinner.

Dan sat reading a book in an armchair by the window while Jae sat on the carpet by the coffee table scribbling lyrics on a notepad. At some point, the words on Dan’s pages lost interest, and he sat watching Jae write instead.

His heart filled at the thought of a life spent with Jae at his side. Some days it seemed so unreal, especially when he watched his boyfriend on stage. So full of life, so…grand…he didn’t have words to explain Kim Jaehan. They all seemed so quaint.

Jae looked up then, meeting his gaze as though sensing what he was thinking. Jae winked and mouthed.

I love you.

Dan dropped his book on a stool and got up. He crossed to where Jae sat and pulled him up and into his arms.

Yes, he was happy…happy with this reality of having Jae in his life.

****

“You called me in?” Junghee said to Rebellion’s manager, Harry Yoon.

Harry glanced up from his desk to look at the tall younger man standing by his door. Kang Junghee always looked like he’d missed his calling playing sports. Dressed in black t-shirt and matching jeans, he looked more like a star athlete than a rocker.

“Have a seat, Junghee.”

Harry reached for the script that had arrived a week before Dan left for vacation with Jae.

“What’s up?” Junghee asked sitting negligently. “You look serious, Harry. Did something happen? Is Jae—

“I haven’t heard from both of them,” Harry cut in quickly, “which means they’re fine. I actually have business with you. How do you feel about dramas?”

Junghee stared at him. “Uhm…”

“You’ve been offered a lead role,” Harry said holding out the script. “Sixteen episodes, romance genre, it will be great for you and the band. Having your face on the small screen every week keeps Rebellion on everyone’s mind while we prepare a new album.”

Junghee frowned as he flipped through the script. “Did Dan okay this?”

“He’s the one who suggested it. The legal department just finished our negotiations. Rebellion gets to write the overall soundtrack for the show. You get the lead role.”

“Can I think about it?” Junghee asked with a frown. “I mean, if I hate it, I’m not doing it Harry.”

Harry sat back in his seat. “I don’t think you’ll hate it, Jung. I think you fit the part, but if you don’t like it, I’ll reject the offer.”

Junghee studied the script for a moment, before he shrugged. “Alright, fine, I’ll read it through and let you know.”

The door opened and one of Harry’s assistants came in holding a brown envelope.

“Hey, Junghee,” the young woman said with a wide smile. “How’s it going?”

“Good,” Junghee said studying the envelope she held. “What’s with the mail? More scripts for Jae and Andre?”

She chuckled. “No, this is different.”

She held out the envelope to Harry. “We got another one.”

Harry couldn’t help the frown.

“What is it?” Junghee asked leaning forward.

Guess it was time to let one of the band members know. Harry opened the envelope and upended it on his desk. The expected photographs fell out, this time accompanied by a letter.

Junghee stood and reached for one of the pictures. Harry understood the gasp he gave.

“This is Jae, at his house. His backyard, his private space,” Junghee said in shock. “What’s going on Harry?”

Harry picked the letter and read it aloud:

Kim Jaehan, I’ve been watching you. I want you; make sure you don’t give your love to someone else. I won’t allow it. Don’t believe I can get to you? Here’s proof.”

Great, this was going to be fun, he thought on a sigh. He handed the letter to Junghee.

“Jae has a stalker who’s getting serious,” Harry said quietly. “We’ve tried to keep it quiet, but with this—

Harry shook his head. “We need to start paying attention.”

Junghee stared at the letter and shook his head. “Does Jae know?”

Harry shook his head. “No. Dan knows but we thought it wasn’t serious. The pictures were from public venues. This has changed, whoever this is, has been watching Jae for a while. You guys need to be careful, Junghee.”

Junghee dropped the letter on Harry’s desk. “Hire someone to find this bastard.”

“The Jade Entertainment security team is on it,” Harry promised hoping to calm Junghee’s worry. “Please, don’t worry too much. Concentrate on reading that script. Let me know what you think by tomorrow.”

“But,” Junghee started.

“I’ll handle it,” Harry promised the younger man. He read acute concern in Junghee’s eyes. “It’s going to be fine.”

Junghee sighed and picked up his script. “Fine, but you should tell Jae about this when he gets back, Harry. Keeping it a secret won’t help him.”

“I know.” Harry said taking back his seat. “I’ll handle it, I promise, Jung.”

Junghee left soon after with a disturbed frown. For a moment, he wondered if he shouldn’t worry about Junghee calling Jae to tell him about the stalker. Picking up a photograph of Jaehan taking out garbage at his house, Harry let out a deep sigh. This was trouble, is what it was, deep fucking trouble.

****

Jae shifted on the bed to study Dan sleep in the morning light. Three weeks had ended too quickly, he thought in disappointment. He already missed their time in Chamonix. He hadn’t wanted to leave their cottage.

They’d arrived in Seoul on the late flight the night before. Ken, his bodyguard, had met them at the airport and brought them home. Pushing strands of dark curly hair out of Dan’s eyes, Jae wondered when they’d have another vacation.

He hadn’t been kidding with Dan when he’d suggested moving to Chamonix, or some place where no one knew who he was. He wanted to take away this fear he had of people finding out about him and Dan. The only way he’d thought to do that was move away from this city.

Move away from home, he thought tracing Dan’s jaw.

Dark stubble gave Dan this rugged handsome look. He couldn’t help leaning close to press a kiss on Dan’s jaw. A phone buzzed on the bedside table, and he winced. He reached for it over Dan, and stared at the name on the screen.

Harry Yoon.

He frowned.

This was the other reason why he wanted to take Dan away from Seoul.

Harry and Dan, his frown deepened, Dan and Harry.

They had a past. He could feel it in the weight of their gestures to each other. The way Harry worried when Dan worked long hours in the office. Dan shifted and suddenly his dark brown eyes were open.

“Morning,” he said with a small smile.

“Hey,” Dan returned the smile on a short yawn. “What time is it?”

The phone buzzed again and he sighed.

“Around seven in the morning, the call is for you,” he said holding the phone out to Dan. “It’s Harry.”

Dan sat up and took the phone, his movement way too eager.

When Jae moved to get off the bed, Dan grabbed his left arm.

“Where’s my morning kiss?” Dan demanded sleepily.

His heart lurched at the sight of Dan so disheveled. Dan’s pillow hair was the sexiest thing he’d ever seen. Shaking off his worries, Jae kissed Dan good morning. The phone buzzed again, and he sighed, breaking the kiss.

“Meet me in the shower when you’re done,” he said touching Dan’s jaw gently.

He got off the bed and padded into their master bathroom. He paused at the bathroom door when Dan whistled at him. He winked and pushed his hair back before he entered the bathroom.

Minutes later, he stood under the hot water washing his hair…waiting for Dan. He finished with his hair and cleaned the rest of his body. He stayed under the hot water for a minute longer.

Still, there was no Dan.

He sighed and turned off the water.

Stupid Harry, what was so important this early in the morning?

Jae got out of the shower and tied a towel around his waist negligently. He was brushing his teeth when Dan walked in to the bathroom.

“I need to get to the office,” Dan said hurriedly stripping his boxers. He entered the shower without another word.

Jae rinsed his mouth in the sink and reached for his hair dryer. He blasted his hair, sinking fingers through the long strands. He’d thought about cutting it, but he liked how Dan played with it when they were lying together. He ran the hair dryer until Dan came out of the shower. His gaze moved over Dan’s gorgeous body and was disappointed when Dan wrapped a towel around his hips without reaching for him.

Dropping the hair dryer on the counter, he watched Dan shave.

“What’s so urgent you need to get to the office?”

“Our lawyer, Mr. Chang is back from Japan. He has news about Rebellion’s court case against the Rand Agency.”

Jae leaned on the counter and crossed his arms against his chest.

Jeez, his past back to haunt him, he thought.

Rebellion had once been part of the Rand Agency. Rand had dropped them after hearing they were in court against their former Korean entertainment agency, N-sang Entertainment. Something about breach of contract, those days things had seemed so complicated.

Jae sighed.

“Don’t worry, its good news,” Dan promised finishing his shave. Jae watched him add toothpaste to his toothbrush. “The case is at a point where we need more allies than evidence.”

“Yes, well, I wish it would all just disappear.”

Jae pushed off the counter and stowed away his hair dryer.

Dan started brushing his teeth, and Jae left the bathroom.

He went to their shared walk-in closet and started dressing for the day. Grabbing a bottle of cologne he’d gotten from Dan last Christmas, he spritzed it on and returned the bottle on its stand. His thoughts preoccupied with the Rand Agency. He’d asked Dan to drop the case a few months back. The fight seemed futile at this point, but Dan was adamant about keeping at it.

Grabbing black boxer briefs, he pulled them on and absently grabbed black jeans.

He’d refused to think about the possibility of victory against the Rand Agency. A weak thought, but one he needed to stay sane. The band’s local situation wasn’t easy. Rebellion was blacklisted from appearing on national T.V. They could only broadcast online on live podcasts and a handful of cable television channels. He still got annoyed every time he saw his former band mate Jaesun on shows Rebellion couldn’t appear. How could he worry about a case that was overseas?

Dan came in right as he pulled on a grey v-neck shirt.

“Mm…yummy,” Dan said stopping to bury his face into Jae’s shoulder. “I love that scent on you.”

Dan pulled him into his arms and held him for a moment.

Jae wrapped his arms around Dan‘s waist. “Thank you.”

Dan leaned back to study him.

“What for, Baby?” Dan asked.

“For the vacation, for working the Rand Agency case, and being you,” Jae answered.

Dan smiled. “Jeez, you’re such a softy.”

Dan kissed his forehead then let go of him and hurried to get his own clothes.

“You’re headed to the warehouse lot this morning, right?” Dan asked as he wore blue boxers.

“Yeah,” Jae grabbed a rubber band from a pile on a small table in the corner. Sweeping his hair back, he tied it in a low ponytail. “We’re meeting Rin Lee.”

“He’s very talented. Bravely will have a fun music video,” Dan agreed.

“Yeah,” Jae said grabbing a pair of black sandals from his shoe rack.

Bravely would be the fourth single released from Rebellion’s Breaking Free album. After they did the music video, they were heading back to the studio for a new album.

“After the meet with Rin, I’m hanging with Tae Jang.”

“Your business manager,” Dan looked at him. “Is something wrong?”

“He wants me to inspect a few spaces he’s found for a potential new Kim’s café.”

Dan frowned. “You didn’t tell me you were thinking of doing that.”

“It just came up, Dan. I wanted to tell you after I checked the spaces.” Jae jammed his feet into his sandals. “I haven’t made the decision to do it yet. Tae Jang thinks it’s time we expanded. I’m still on the fence.”

Dan wore a blue shirt and studied him. “Don’t make rush decisions, and countercheck the locations he shows you.”

Jae met stern dark brown eyes and tried not to smile. What Dan meant was that he didn’t trust anyone not working with Jade Entertainment.

“I’ll be sure to show you the spaces I choose before we go forward, Dan”

Dan nodded and wore grey trousers.

“I worry about you, Jae. People can take advantage of you.”

“I know,” Jae moved to help Dan button his shirt. “Give me a few days. I’ll bring the business plan when it’s ready.”

Dan tucked his shirt in to his trousers and buttoned them. “Sounds like a plan. Do everything Ken says, okay?”

Jae nodded and pressed a kiss on Dan’s jaw. “I love you.”

“Love you too.” Dan said reaching for his suit jacket.

A knock came on the bedroom door.

“That’s Ken looking for you,” Dan said.

Jae hurried to grab a pair of dark glasses from the table with the hair bands.

He paused to kiss Dan’s jaw. “I’ll call you. Have a good day.”

“You too,” Dan said.

Jae left the walk-in closet and went out to their bedroom. He paused long enough to take his wallet and cell phone from the bedside table. Opening the bedroom door, he smiled at his bodyguard.

“Hey Ken.”

“Morning, Jae,” Ken said with a small bow. “We’re running late.”

“As always,” Jae grinned closing the door behind him. He followed Ken down the hallway. “Did you miss me?”

“Of course, you’re my favorite meal ticket,” Ken teased him as they went downstairs.

“I’m touched, Ken,” Jae said heading to the kitchen. Ken waited for him as he grabbed a travel mug from the cupboard. Putting coffee, he smiled when Ken handed him the lid.

“Did you have fun?” Ken asked grabbing an apple from a bowl on the kitchen table.

Jae followed Ken out of the kitchen. “Yeah, it was a good time.”

Ken had parked right outside the front door. They’d had to change his jeep after a few months of using it. The band’s obsessed fans had discovered the Jeep’s number plate and he’d almost gotten in a crash trying to escape them. He shuddered just remembering it.

After that saga, he’d sworn off driving to any activities involving the band. Dan had gotten the huge black van to replace the jeep. Ken drove the van. The tinted glass was useful since no one knew who was inside.

He slid into the front passenger seat and smiled when Ken tossed him the apple.

“I hope you’re ready to work,” Ken said as he started the van.

****

He was coming!

His heart threatened to burst with excitement. The fan girls who forever stalked the band stood waiting along the street. They’d gone insane when Junghee and Andre arrived an hour ago. They now stood waiting for the last member of Rebellion.

Kim Jaehan.

He couldn’t believe that he was going to see Kim Jaehan. He couldn’t believe he’d gotten a spot working in the band’s crew for their new music video.

A black van appeared at the end of the short street. It looked expensive, tinted windows; no one could tell who was inside. Excited screams filled the air, and he tried to stay calm.

He wondered if Jaehan had gotten his mail yet. He wondered if Jaehan was thinking about it as they approached Warehouse lot 32 for his day.

The van pulled into an open space right by the van that carried Junghee. The driver got out and hurried around to the passenger side.

His heartbeat increased at the sight of Jaehan’s feet in dark sandals. The merits of summer, most of the stars walked around in casual wear. Jaehan was no exception.

Jaehan was in fitting black jeans, and grey v-neck shirt. His dark hair held back in a low ponytail. Dark glasses covered half his face. Jaehan looked delicious.

The fan girls went crazy. If it weren’t for the company guards in place, they might have rushed Jaehan. Jaehan glanced at them once, and waved as though to calm them. Instead of calm, it put them in frenzy.

His heart almost seized when Jaehan passed him. So close, he could smell him…and Jaehan smelled so good…so good…

The bodyguard hurried Jaehan into the warehouse but the scent remained. Goodness, he felt like he might burst at the scent…

It made him want more.

****

2014, lilansui
  • Like 12
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The stalker is Jaeshun, right? What is this jealousy I smelled when Jae was talking about Dan (he's super HOT) and Harry? Very Interesing chapter, definitely piqued my curiosity.

The whole honeymoon scene was damn romantic. I live for these amazing scenes. Their bickering during food shopping, their dream to live like an accountant and farmer, to have two kids and all that, it was just amazing. Loved it!!

On to the next chapter:)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/12/2014 12:13 AM, sacredlove said:
The stalker is Jaeshun, right? What is this jealousy I smelled when Jae was talking about Dan (he's super HOT) and Harry? Very Interesing chapter, definitely piqued my curiosity.

The whole honeymoon scene was damn romantic. I live for these amazing scenes. Their bickering during food shopping, their dream to live like an accountant and farmer, to have two kids and all that, it was just amazing. Loved it!!

On to the next chapter:)

I'm not saying who the stalker is....lol ^_^ I'm glad you loved Jae goofing around in the supermarket. Hehehe, I have fun writing those scenes too. Thank you for reading Sacred.
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..