Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 460 Words
  • 2,224 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You Make Me...Angry - Prologue. Prologue

Prologue

Watching Rebellion was painful.

Painful, he pressed the palm of his hand against his chest and winced. On the wide screen on the wall, Kim Jaehan hugged Kang Junghee, then turned to Song Andre and hugged him tight. They’d arrived in separate vehicles, obviously from their respective homes. The trio turned to head into the Incheon airport.

Another trip abroad, he thought enviously.

The band was doing another Asian tour in the space of a year. Their popularity skyrocketed with every minute. The camera focused on Jaehan. Capturing that astonishing angel face, his heartbeat increased and his fingers bunched into a fist. He wished he could stop this insane obsession. His heart squeezed tight when Jaehan smiled at the fans around him, waving at them as he walked up to the airline attendant.

A soft gasp escaped him when Jaehan had to remove his dark glasses for the attendant. The woman was an idiot if she had to confirm that was the real Jaehan. Those eyes, so brown, so…vivid and stunning, the things he wished he could do staring into Jaehan’s eyes. Jaehan wore his dark glasses releasing him from a wicked spell.

He watched with a sinking heart as Jaehan headed away from the camera, followed by his two band mates. Andre and Junghee, those two who got to touch him whenever they wanted. His fingers clenched tighter with jealousy.

Rebellion heads to Macau for their last concert on the Breaking Free Tour. We’ll catch up with them on the other side. This has been…’

He switched off the screen and stood staring at his reflection. It was good he could only see them on cable television. This would get harder if they were on regular music shows all the time. His heart wouldn’t take it. Would Jaehan ever look at him with love? If he tried just once to get that man’s attention, would Jaehan love him?

“What are you doing?”

He turned away from the dark screen to stare at the next best thing on the bed.

“I was just watching something. Your screen is huge.”

“Come back to bed. Stop obsessing over Kim Jaehan. You’ll never reach him.”

He winced at how deep that comment stabbed him. Did the man think he didn’t know?

Damn it, Kim Jaehan was so far away, he doubted he’d ever meet him. Maybe…, he smiled at the man on the bed. If he were good…, if he was good to this man, maybe…just maybe, he’d get close to Kim Jaehan.

He tugged the string on his trousers and smiled at the man on the bed. When he got a responding smile, his heart jumped happily.

If he was patient, he decided, he’d get to see Kim Jaehan.

2014, lilansui
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I an sure the guy was Jaeshun but who was the guy in bed with him? Someone we already know from the first series? I'm so excited to read further. Thank You Sui for this second book about Jaehan and Dan:)

Link to comment
On 11/11/2014 11:48 PM, sacredlove said:
I an sure the guy was Jaeshun but who was the guy in bed with him? Someone we already know from the first series? I'm so excited to read further. Thank You Sui for this second book about Jaehan and Dan:)
Our Sacred is back, hello!! Thank you for reading this story of mine. Yes, Jae and Dan stuck with me too. I'm glad you're happy. ^_^
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..