Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 9,550 Words
  • 1,448 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You Make Me...Angry - 10. Chapter 10

Chapter 10 :

Twelve hours into Jae’s disappearance, Dan paced the length of his car parked outside Kim’s Café where he’d decided to camp. Staying at the Kim house felt too hard. He had no news for So Jin or Jae’s mother, other than they were looking.

Looking, Dan scoffed.

Every time the search teams came up empty he lost a chunk of his insanity. Twelve hours, and he was left with a single thread of endurance, so frayed, he needed to stay away from people before he lost it.

Jae.

Dan ran trembling fingers through his hair. He should have insisted on coming along with him to Gong. He should have insisted Ken drive Jae.

Why had he not insisted?

Dan shook his head.

Too full of pride, he thought with a scoff.

Jae’s need for space had hurt him. Yes, that felt a little childish, but he’d hoped Jae would think of their house as home. For Jae to have wanted time away…it was normal…Jae was human, their lives were tense lately, of course Jae would want time away.

Dan sighed.

“Sir,” Ken interrupted his thoughts.

“Have you found him?” Dan stopped pacing.

“Not yet, Sir,” Ken said, his tone regretful.

“What are you doing talking to me?” Dan snapped. “Twelve hours and no one has come up with anything? Why the fuck do we pay the security department?”

“We know who took him. If you’ll come with me,” Ken motioned to the café doors.

“Who is it?” Dan asked, not ready to go back in, but knowing he had no choice. He led the way into the coffee house. “Who did this?”

“We’ve combed through footage from the city’s street cams. Tracking the car that stopped behind Jae’s earlier,” Ken said. “It belongs to Jae’s assistant, Han Jinho.”

“I’m going to have Harry’s head.” Dan stalked to the conference room in the back of the café.

“Harry,” Dan said when he entered the room.

“I’m sorry,” Harry said, straightening up from where he was studying a laptop screen. “Jinho’s background check cleared. I had police comb through his past and found nothing.”

“Where was Jinho headed?” Dan asked. “I hope the police are taking every measure possible. I don’t think we can reason with a stalker, Harry. Can you imagine what this must be like for Jae? Jeez, he must think we’ve abandoned him by now.”

“We’ll find him, Sir,” Ken said.

“Twelve hours and counting is not good enough! I’m going to fire the whole security department. It’s unacceptable to have one of our biggest stars kidnapped. Unacceptable,” Dan shook his head, he was losing his cool, and for the life of him, he couldn’t find a way back. “No one should be able to kidnap Kim Jaehan. No one!”

“Dan,” Junghee came up to him, placing an arm over Dan’s shoulders. “Why don’t we step out? We’ll leave this to Ken, Harry and the police. Hmm…let them work.”

“We need to find him, Jung,” Dan said, allowing Junghee to lead him out of the conference room. “You understand right?”

“They will find him,” Junghee said squeezing his shoulders.

Junghee led him to a private booth in the main dining room. A waiter started to walk forward to take their order, but Junghee declined.

Dan braced his elbows on the table and buried his face into his hands.

“I shouldn’t have let him leave alone. I should have insisted on coming along.”

“We can’t change the past,” Junghee said. “You need to find strength, Dan. Jae is going to need you.”

Dan dropped his hands and stared out the window.

It was dark, just a little over ten o’clock in the evening. The street was parked with police cars, beyond that, the press vans, reporting the progress of the search. At some point, they were going to need to make a statement.

Jae was probably sitting in a dark room somewhere with a psycho, scared out of his mind. Dan closed his eyes, afraid. He couldn’t lose Jae.

***

The scent of fresh paint filled his nostrils, so pungent, it made him sneeze. Three consecutive sneezes, left his head aching, opening his eyes, Jae stared at pink silky fabric. His brain blank, he groaned, wondering if Dan wasn’t playing a rude joke on him. He couldn’t remember them buying anything pink for their bed. And silky…like polyester…he frowned and sat up with a gasp.

His head throbbed with the movement. He started to lift his right hand to rub his temple, but his hand stopped, a chain rustling, he frowned and stared at the cuff on his wrist. What a bad dream.

Last he remembered was stopping on the highway because his car ran out of gas. He’d stepped out of his car for fresh air and then…Jinho!

He blinked; shifting on the bed to find his other wrist was also handcuffed to the headboard. At least he still had his clothes on, staring down at his white t-shirt, and jeans, his head felt heavy, and groggy.

Damn, he was thirsty. His mouth felt as though it had been stuffed full of cotton.

The door directly opposite the bed opened and Jae scowled at the sight of Jinho.

“You’re awake,” Jinho beamed. “I’m sorry I had to drug you. You wouldn’t have come with me otherwise.”

Jinho lifted the tray with a glass of water and ice cubes. “I brought you water.”

“What’s this Jinho?”

Jinho came to sit on the right side of the bed, placing the tray with unnecessary care on the mattress. Jinho glanced at him, and smiled. He leaned forward, invading Jae’s personal space, practically vibrating with excitement and inhaled deep.

“I love how you smell. It’s so addictive. I about lost my mind the first time I got a whiff of your scent.”

Jae frowned.

“Don’t scowl, Jae. Do you mind if I call you that now? I heard Suk Dan calls you that, so do Junghee and Andre. Everyone close to you…so I think it will be nice if I call you that too.”

“Cut this out, stop playing games, Jinho,” Jae said, jerking his arm. “Take off these cuffs.”

“Stop fretting, those are to keep you safe. I even made sure they’re padded so they don’t hurt you. Didn’t you get any of my letters?” Jinho asked, studying Jae’s face. “I thought you might have when you decided not to work at Jade Entertainment anymore. You must have read one letter.”

Jae stared at Jinho in surprise, noting Jinho’s overeager expression: wide eyes, his lips curved wide in scary smile, it looked manic. A sick feeling filled Jae’s stomach.

“You’re my stalker,” he stated in a whisper.

“I don’t like that word,” Jinho’s smile faded. “What’s wrong with loving you? Huh? Do you think because Suk Dan cares for you, no one else can?”

“Jinho—

“No!” Jinho stood. “You’re mine! Everyone around you doesn’t understand how precious you are. They just don’t. I’ve seen them. How they treat you,” Jinho pointed a finger at him. “I know you best, so I’ll take care of you now. Drink your water.”

Jae stared at the glass on the bed, afraid it was drugged. He was thirsty, but there was no way he was going to drink that water.

“Drink it!”

Jae moved his right leg and sent the tray to the ground; the glass broke with a satisfying crash.

He met Jinho’s gaze, expecting anger, but Jinho gave him a simple smile and walked to the mess on the floor.

“It’s alright,” Jinho said his tone gentle. “I know your temper. You act out when you’re afraid and confused. I think it’s cute.”

Jae closed his eyes and looked away from Jinho.

“Don’t make me wait too long, though,” Jinho said after he’d collected all the broken pieces of the glass. “I have my limit too, Jae.”

Jinho straightened up.

“I’ll bring you more water. I think I’ll bring a bottle this time.”

“What do you want from me?” Jae shouted when Jinho reached the door.

“Your love,” Jinho said as he left the room.

Jae cursed, jerking his arms, clanking the cuffs loud. Tears stung the back of his eyes, he wanted out of this place, out of this mess…fucking Jinho. Jae let out a long sigh, and closed his eyes. Tears weren’t going to help him. He needed to stop and think his way out. Getting mad wasn’t helping, it was only tiring him out.

Dan was probably out of his mind with worry. His heart ached at the thought and he opened his eyes, shifting on the bed to study the headboard. He’d be darned if a stalker idiot like Jinho got the best of him.

***

“The car drove back to the small city,” Ken told Dan an hour later. “We’ve narrowed it down to a small area on the outskirts. The area is not populated, and is close to Jae’s family home. Police have locked down the main routes out.”

“We think Jinho might have found an abandoned building,” Harry said. “The police have alerted the locals, circulating his picture incase someone sees him. The search might take a few hours.”

Dan rubbed his eyes, staring at the screens that seemed to increase by the minute as more equipment was brought in by the security department and police alike. It was almost midnight. Junghee sat in a chair in the corner; his head leaned back on the wall, asleep. Andre sat beside him, his head on Junghee’s lap. They’d both refused to go home.

“You should get some rest,” Harry said, coming to stand beside him.

“I can’t close my eyes.” Dan leaned on the conference table. “How did you miss Jinho, Harry? How can that happen?”

“His profile is fabricated,” Harry said. “His financials, his education, and his job references all checked out, but it was paid for. They were good enough not to make us look deeper, but once we have, we’re finding the real truth. Jinho can’t afford such a clean slate, so someone afforded it for him. His old life is full of bad credit and he has never held down a job in his life.”

“Someone helping a stalker,” Dan scoffed. “Who would want to wish that on Jae?”

Harry sighed. “Someone with ill will? Perhaps, the old company?”

“They are not involved,” Dan said. “I would know about it.”

“How?” Harry asked.

“I have my sources,” Dan said refusing to admit his dark side.

He did what he needed to stay on top of N-sang Entertainment, Rebellion’s former agency, especially since they were trying to take over a chunk of Rebellion’s royalties in Japan. His informant at N-sang Entertainment had already sent him a message telling him the company had nothing to do with Jae’s kidnapping.

“Then it’s personal.” Harry leaned on the conference table too.

“Jae lives with me. Junghee and Andre are his second most important people, and then there are his Parents, So Jin and his sisters,” Dan said. “His personal life in a nutshell, we’re all going crazy with worry.”

“We can’t say Justine,” Harry said. “We’re watching her too closely.”

“She likes Jae,” Dan said with a small smile. “She told me a few weeks ago when we went to see her. She thought I was too lucky to have him. Maybe she’s right. Look what I let happen to him.”

“This is not your fault,” Harry said.

“Yeah?” Dan wiped a hand down his face. “Then why do I feel so hollow inside?”

“Because you love him,” Harry said. “Don’t worry we’ll bring him home.”

Dan’s gaze rested on Junghee and Andre who slept fitfully. They looked uncomfortable. Both of them had refused to go find a more comfortable place to sleep. They probably felt as bad as he did since they’d both fought with Jae before he’d left for Gong.

Dan’s gaze narrowed.

“What?” Harry asked.

“Jaesun,” Dan said with a thoughtful frown. “The only personal link Jae has that turned extremely sour.”

“He wouldn’t—

“Just check him out,” Dan snapped, suddenly sure. “I’m going to destroy him if he’s behind this.”

***

The headboard was wooden with short rails where the chains holding the cuffs were bolted. Jae wished Jinho hadn’t removed his boots. It would have been real easy to kick the wood. He leaned closer studying the bolt holding the chain. He’d probably have better luck trying to pick the cuff. He couldn’t risk breaking his hand, it would be hard to play guitar for a few months, and he was going to finish Rebellion’s album no matter what.

Jae cursed and wondered if he couldn’t seduce Jinho into unlocking the cuffs.

***

Nervous energy coursed through Jinho as he hurried back to the little room he was using to keep Kim Jaehan. He couldn’t believe that he’d pulled it off. Being close to Jaehan, breathing in Jaehan’s scent, he got hard at the memory. He wanted more, more of that scent. Jae’s heat, his smile…Jinho sighed.

Of course Jaehan had only scowled at him since he woke up.

He was doing everything he could to keep Jaehan comfortable. He’d used up his savings outfitting the little room with beddings and nice curtains to cover the windows. Jinho wished Jaehan would appreciate that at least.

Jinho balanced the tray with bottle water, and a bowl of warm ramen. Jaehan hadn’t eaten anything all day. When he’d been working for Jaehan, he’d noticed that Jaehan’s mood improved after he ate.

Maybe he’d smile, Jinho thought as he opened the door into Jaehan’s room.

He stopped at the door. All the covers on the bed were on the floor. Jaehan had broken the headboard on one side, and was busy using a piece of wood to bang on the left.

Jinho dropped the tray racing to stop him, but Jaehan stood on top of the bed, holding the jagged piece of wood pointing at him.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Jinho asked, “Stop that, you might hurt yourself, Jaehan.”

Jinho gasped when Jaehan kicked the wood with his bare feet and it broke. He gave a triumph shout when the bolt came out of the wood.

“Hurt myself?” Jae asked with a harsh scoff. “Locking me up in this little room, with my hands cuffed to the fucking bed, what is that to you?”

“I’m protecting—

“You’re insane. You’re a crazy idiotic perverted maniac! You fucking bastard,” Jae jumped off the bed. “I might really kill you.”

Sunbae

Sunbae?” Jae shook the jagged piece of wood at him. “I don’t need a maniac like you looking up to me. Give me your cell phone.”

“No.”

“Give it to me,” Jae demanded taking a step closer, not caring that he had no shoes. “Give it, Jinho, I might forgive you.”

“You just want to run away from me,” Jinho said shaking his head. “How can I help you run? Jae, can’t you think about how I feel? How much love I have for you? Can’t you see that at all?”

“I don’t have time for your twisted love,” Jae said with a sneer. “Give me your phone, or I’m going to show you what hurting feels like.”

“No.”

Jae sighed in frustration then swung the piece of wood he held at Jinho.

***

Dan sat staring at a picture of Jae on his phone. He’d taken it a week ago when they’d gone for a drive to the beach early in the morning. Jae stood watching the waves wash up to shore: he’d worn sandals, and ran away every time the water got close. Dan loved watching Jae enjoy the sunrise.

Dan ran fingers through his hair with worry. It was going to four o’clock in the morning. Still no news about Jae, he closed his eyes: his heart ached. Jae didn’t like sleeping in places he didn’t know, so he would still be awake, probably losing his temper by now.

“Your phone is ringing,” Harry said touching his shoulder.

Dan sat up, alert, his gaze on the unknown number on the screen. Glancing at Harry, he swiped his finger, answering the call, putting it on speaker.

“Yah, you really don’t pick unknown numbers,” Jae’s voice filled the room. “It’s me, Dan. Kim Jaehan.”

“Jae,” Dan gasped.

“Come quickly, I’ve made a mess,” Jae said. “Hurry.”

Dan scrambled to his feet, racing out of the café to his car, Harry right behind him. It took twenty excruciating minutes before they finally found the little farmhouse the police tracked using the phone Jae had used. Five more until they found the little room in the basement.

Dan ignored all caution, running down the weathered wood stairs to the open door at the bottom. He stopped when he saw Jae seated on the edge of a single bed, metal chains dangling from cuffs on his wrists. Jae held a jagged piece of wood in his right hand, his head bent and his shoulders slumped.

Dan hurried to Jae, pulling Jae into his arms, relief flooding him.

“You’re safe,” Dan kissed Jae’s shoulder, then his neck. “You’re safe, Jae.”

“Dan?” Jae wrapped his arms around Dan, dropping the piece of wood he held to the floor with a loud clatter.

“I’m here.” Dan rubbed Jae’s back. “I got you.”

“I think I killed him,” Jae said in a broken whisper, burying his face into Dan’s shoulder.

Dan held Jae tight and turned to see what Jae was talking about. That was when he saw Jinho slumped against the wall, one side of his head bloody. Harry crouched beside Jinho, and checked Jinho’s pulse.

Harry looked at him, his gaze grim. “He’s alive.”

Jae slumped against Dan trembling, clinging to Dan, his fingers bunching Dan’s shirt.

“Don’t let anyone see me like this,” Jae begged in a broken whisper.

Dan tried to move out of Jae’s arms, but it was impossible. Jae clung to him tight.

“I need to get you out of here.” Dan leaned back slightly, kissing Jae’s left temple. “We gotta get up.”

Jae didn’t let go, his trembling didn’t stop.

“The police are two minutes away, the press is right behind,” Ken said from the door.

Dan stopped trying to get Jae to let go, and instead slid his arm under Jae’s knees and lifted him up. The walk upstairs was a challenge, the stairs were unstable. Ken helped steady Dan until they reached outside. Ken led the way to Jae’s SUV, opening the back passenger doors. Dan placed Jae on the back seat, climbing in after him. Ken closed the door and hurried to the driver’s side.

Ken drove out of the compound just as the first police car entered the scene.

***

Jae stood under the hot water in the shower, as hot as he could get it. His head bent, eyes closed, Jae braced his hands on the wall hoping to sear the past day and a half out of his brain. He couldn’t forget the sound of the wood hitting Jinho’s head. The stain of blood on the side of Jinho’s head on the floor, he’d been torn between worry and anger. Anger at what Jinho had dared do to him, worry that he’d killed Jinho when he’d remained so still. He hadn’t meant to hit Jinho so hard.

Jae lifted his head, allowing the water to stream down his face. He pushed off the wall and wiped his hands down his face. Turning off the water, he stared at the bruising on his wrists caused by the cuffs.

The shower door opened behind him, and he turned to find Dan waiting with a large white towel. Jae stepped into Dan’s arms. Dan dried him in silence, his ministrations gentle. When he was dry, Dan led the way into bedroom, had Jae sit on the bed and helped him into a warm t-shirt, and pajama pants.

“Do you want to lie down?” Dan asked, his voice a whisper.

Jae took Dan’s right hand in his. “No.”

“Are you hungry? I’ll get you breakfast,” Dan glanced at his watch. “It’s—

“I’m not hungry.” Jae squeezed Dan’s hand, looking up at his boyfriend. “Dan—

“You should rest,” Dan said. “The police want to ask you questions, but I told them to wait. So—

Jae stood, kissing Dan’s left jaw, then his right. He sighed when Dan wrapped his arms around him, holding him tight. Jae kissed Dan then, a desperate, needy kiss, needing to feel Dan’s heat seeping into him. Taking away the cold that had crept in through the awful night with Jinho. He wanted to forget it all, forget that little dungeon, and forget his desperate need to escape.

A soft moan escaped when Dan turned him to the bed, and they fell on it in frantic need. They stripped with unrestrained urgency, it wasn’t slow. Jae gasped when Dan entered him, clinging tight to him when Dan stroked into him hard, taking…taking him without stopping. Hard, deep strokes, so deep inside him, Jae couldn’t tell which one of them needed to feel alive more than the other. Dan kissed Jae, taking him over. Jae closed his eyes savoring Dan’s taste, moans of pleasure escaped.

Dan kept up a fast pace, and Jae soon broke the kiss with a needy moan, frantic for release. Dan determined to drive him to madness before he gave it. Dan reached between them, took Jae’s weeping cock, and Jae tripped over the edge with a rugged moan. He came hard, triggering Dan’s release. Jae loved the white hot feel of Dan's heat inside him. Jae wrapped his arms around Dan, pulling him tight against him, and they clung to each other, kissing in leisure.

After a while, Dan rolled him to the side, their legs tangled, the sun streaming into the bedroom, warming Dan’s skin. Jae traced Dan’s shoulder, then Dan took his hand and Jae met his gaze. He watched Dan bring his wrist to his lips, pressing a kiss on his bruises.

“I’m sorry.”

“Dan.”

“I shouldn’t have let you go alone. I should have insisted on having Ken go with you. I should have—

Jae covered Dan’s lips with his hand, stopping him. Holding Dan’s gaze, he saw it then, Dan’s painful fear…Dan’s love. He drew Dan into his arms, holding him. Had things gone wrong today, he knew...he just knew that Dan would have broken for good.

Swallowing hard, Jae soothed.

“I’m fine, Dan. He didn’t hurt me.”

“Jae,” Dan gasped. “Thinking of you in that place, held against your will…”

Dan shook his head.

“Shh...This is not your fault,” Jae rubbed Dan’s back, soothing him. He closed his eyes when Dan buried his head into Jae’s shoulder and sobbed.

“I can’t lose you, Jae.”

“You won’t,” Jae said kissing Dan’s temple. “You won’t, Dan.”

***

Jae slept through the morning. Dan lay beside him watching him. He couldn’t believe he’d fallen apart instead of Jae. He’d cried hard while Jae soothed him, telling him everything was going to be okay.

Dan pressed a kiss on Jae’s forehead, wishing he could lock the doors and keep Jae safe in this house forever. It would be easy too…but Jae loved being outside. Jae shined on a stage, he thrived singing and dancing to a massive crowd. The world loved Jae. Taking Jae’s left wrist, he studied the darkening bruises. Perhaps they loved him too much. His job now was to protect Jae as best as he could. He’d failed this time, but it wouldn’t happen again, Dan decided. Never again.

Dan placed Jae’s hand under the covers, pulling the soft white sheets over Jae. He slid out of bed, and pulled on his t-shirt and sweats. Taking his cell phone from the bedside table he left their bedroom, making sure to close the door.

Downstairs, he found Ken pacing in the living room. Harry sat in an armchair, making calls, no doubt handling the press, Harry's assistants spread out in various spots around the living room. Dan changed direction and headed to the kitchen instead. Ken followed him.

“Boss,” Ken said reaching him. “Is he alright? How bad is he hurt?”

“He’s sleeping,” Dan said entering the kitchen.

Junghee was cooking at the kitchen range. Andre sat at the kitchen table staring into a glass of orange juice. The moment they saw him, they rushed to his side.

Dan hugged them both.

“He’s going to be alright. Let him sleep for now.”

“I’m making beef soup. He’ll be hungry when he wakes up,” Junghee said.

“Can I go upstairs?” Andre asked.

Dan was glad he’d taken the time to dress Jae in his boxers. He nodded a yes, and watched Andre rush out of the kitchen.

“Dan,” Harry came into the kitchen. “I’ve scheduled a press conference this evening. Jae should be fine—

“He’s not going to appear,” Dan said patting Junghee’s back.

Junghee returned back to his cooking.

“His fans need to see he is alright.”

“He needs a day away from that madness. We can’t have him showing up at Jade Entertainment right now…he keeps saying he’s fine, but I know he’s not.” Dan sighed and took Andre’s seat. “I need you to find someone for me.”

“Dan—,” Harry started to protest.

“Find Bora,” Dan said. "She should have a practice running somewhere in Seoul."

“Are you saying Jae will need a psychiatrist?” Harry asked in shock. “If so, why do you need to get Bora? She’s an outsider—

“She’s the only one I trust,” Dan said. “Everyone else will make a line to the press to give an expose.”

“But Bora—,” Harry sighed. “Why can’t we deal with this in house?”

“Because,” Dan gave a sigh and reached for Andre’s juice. “I don’t trust myself to help Jae. I want to believe him when he says he’s fine. That’s the same for everyone here. I doubt we can deal with the truth.”

“Dan,” Junghee said turning to look at him.

“You know your hyung,” Dan said with a small smile. He drank Andre’s juice in one gulp. “What happened isn’t easy, Jung. Jae’s going to need someone who knows what they’re doing to talk to him.”

“I’ll find Bora,” Harry said. “But what about the conference?”

“Plan it without Jae,” Dan said.

“Does that make sense? Talking about the person who was rescued and not showing he is okay,” Harry scoffed.

“Take pictures then, put them on instagram. I am not letting Jae show up in front of live cameras when he just escaped time with a mad man. It’s not happening,” Dan said.

“And the police?” Harry asked.

“I’ll handle them until Jae is ready,” Dan said.

“I’ll help,” Junghee said coming to stand by Dan.

Harry stared at them. “You’re teaming up against me?”

“Who brought in Jinho?” Junghee asked. “Hyung has agreed to everything you have said these past months. It wasn’t easy for him, and you know it, but you kept pushing. Dan might not hold it against you, but I do. You’re the reason Jinho happened.”

“Jung,” Dan started.

“It’s the truth.” Junghee pointed at Harry. “You’re the weak link. It’s going to take more than hard work to fix that, Harry. Start with doing what Dan says. Protecting Hyung from the press is the most important thing now.”

Harry sighed.

“Looks like the circle has closed,” Harry said. “Fine, I’ll earn my way in again.”

“It won’t be so easy this time.” Junghee promised.

Harry left then, and Dan let out a soft chuckle.

“You’re quite scary when you put your mind to it.”

“Am I?” Junghee squeezed Dan’s right shoulder. “I’ll feed you now. You must be hungry. You should have slept too. I don’t remember you closing your eyes last night.”

Dan rubbed his eyes and leaned his elbows on the table.

“Jung, thank you,” Dan said watching Junghee watching him serve soup into a bowl.

“For what?” Junghee asked bringing him the bowl and a spoon.

“Keeping me sane when I thought your hyung was in trouble.”

Junghee smiled then and sunk his fingers into Dan’s hair.

“It gave me something to do. You spend so much time fixing our problems. It was the least I could do.”

“Junghee, our little family needs a vacation away, don’t you think?”

“What about the album?”

“Jae can write music anywhere,” Dan nodded. “I forget that is his favorite thing to do. He doesn’t need bells and whistles to do it. So—

“We can plan a hiking trip then,” Junghee said, pulling out a seat at the table. He sat down and pulled out his phone.

“Why hiking?”

“You can’t sail,” Junghee said, “and hyung hates golfing. He might really sink the golf cart in the lake if we take him there again. We’re left with hiking.”

Dan laughed then thinking about the last time he’d taken Jae golfing. He laughed until tears came, and suddenly everything seemed like it would be fine again.

***

Dan carried a tray of food upstairs to the master bedroom. He opened the door slowly, and stopped when he turned to the bed. Jae was sitting up, his back against the headboard, with Andre’s head resting on his lap.

Jae glanced at him and pressed a finger to his lips. He looked more relaxed, handsome with his new haircut. Dan wondered why he hadn’t seen it before. Jae smiled at him. His heart squeezed, as expected, Kim Jaehan was wrapped around his heart.

Dan brought the tray to the side table. He sat on the edge of the bed, on Jae’s right side and watched Jae stroke his fingers through Andre’s hair.

“He always get this worried when bad things happen. The day Jaesun chose N-sang, Andre came to my room and slept in my bed just like this. It makes feel like I’m looking after a puppy.”

“This puppy can hear you,” Andre said sleepily, he shifted and glanced at Dan. “You are here.”

“Brought Jae food,” Dan said.

“Oh good,” Andre sat up, stretching his arms above his head with a yawn. “You're the only who can get him to eat, so I’ll go hang out with Junghee. Hyung, listen to Dan.

Jae chuckled and watched Andre leave their bedroom.

Dan reached for the tray and placed it carefully across Jae’s lap. He put the spoon into the soup.

“If you don’t eat it, I will force feed you.”

Jae took the spoon, and Dan’s gaze fixed on the bruises around Jae’s wrists.

“They’ll fade,” Jae said, dropping the spoon and hiding his hands under the covers.

Dan reached for Jae’s right hand, pulling it out from under the covers. He rubbed his thumb over the bruises, a gentle swipe, and then pressed the spoon into Jae’s right hand.

“Eat,” Dan said. “Let’s not worry about those now. Junghee is planning a hiking trip. Let’s go away together.”

“Leave Seoul? What about the album?” Jae asked. “The deadline—

“You can write music anywhere,” Dan said. “Besides, I think we all deserve time away.”

“I just had time away,” Jae said with a small smile.

“You went alone,” Dan complained.

Jae ate two full spoonfuls of soup. Dan added pieces of bread into the bowl, prompting Jae to mix it in the soup and eat.

“What about the police?” Jae asked swallowing his food. “And Jinho—

“I’ll handle it,” Dan said. “You don’t have to see him again.”

Jae stared into his bowl of soup. “That will be a relief.”

Dan kissed Jae then, touching the top of Jae’s brown hair, determined to distract Jae.

“I love your new haircut, handsome. Were you trying to surprise me?”

“Can’t you tell?”

“It suits you. Was it So Jin who talked you into a cut or your mum?”

“So Jin,” Jae said with a small smile. “Mum threatened to call you so that you can help find So Jin a boyfriend.”

Dan chuckled, glad when Jae launched into a tirade about his stay with So Jin and his mother, about riding bikes down the hill, and making kimchi…they talked about everything but Jinho and the horrible twenty-four hours they’d both lived through.

***

“I’m okay. I’m fine. I’ve said those words over and over, I’m starting to believe them."

Jae glanced at the doctor Dan had insisted he visit after their short hiking trip to the mountains.

Dr. Sang Bora was in her late thirties. Her dark hair cut short, dressed in a cream skirt suit, elegance oozed from her very pores. Dr. Bora, as she insisted he call her, watched him with an open expression. She was comfortable to talk to, she listened.

“Are you not okay?”

Jae shifted in the comfortable armchair, his gaze going to the wide windows on one side of her office.

Three weeks had passed since his kidnapping.

Dan had spirited him out of Seoul the day after his rescue, with Junghee and Andre. They’d stayed at a cabin in the mountains for two weeks. He’d loved every minute of it. Writing music, playing house with the three most important people in his life, he’d almost forgotten what Jinho had done to him.

Almost, Jae thought.

It was the little things Jinho had spoiled. He couldn’t wear the cologne Dan had bought him anymore. Remembering Jinho smelling it and claiming it addictive made him angry. Then there were the moments a touch on his shoulder made him jump in surprise, momentarily thinking that Jinho was out and about to stab him with a needle.

Jae sighed.

“Jinho is behind bars,” he said, bringing his left hand up to scratch his jaw lightly. The bruises had faded. “It’s all over, yet, Jinho keeps asking to see me.”

“And?”

“I don’t want to see him.”

“Why?”

“Would you want to see someone who tied you to a bed and held you against your will?”

“No,” Dr. Bora said with a small smile. “Jaehan, you have every right to be angry with Jinho. At what he did to you, why he did it…you don’t need to tell people you’re fine if you’re not.”

“I say it because I don’t want them to worry.”

“They will worry anyway because they care about you.”

Yes, she was right about that.

Dan, Junghee, Andre, Harry and Ken, they all worried no matter how many times he told them he was fine. They checked on him, called him every minute, refused to let him do anything alone. After they had returned home from the hiking trip to the mountains, Dan made sure four men followed him every time he left the house. It was useless to protest. Besides, Jae kind of liked the security.

“Your album is finished though, right?” Dr. Bo prompted when he stayed silent too long.

“Yes.” Jae smiled.

He’d written music like an insane man during the hiking trip. The notes and words had poured out of him, stunning both Junghee and Andre as they fought to keep up with his passionate frenzy to record it all down, afraid it would disappear. He had discarded ninety percent of the music he’d sourced from other song writers, preferring to keep to Rebellion’s original sound. The only song he’d kept written by an outsider was one he’d done in the early days, before he’d even met Justine.

“How do you feel about completing this album?”

“I want to say it was easy but…,” Jae met Dr. Bora’s gaze. “I can’t. This was the hardest album.”

“Why?”

Jae got up from his seat and walked to the windows, crossing his arms against his chest. He stared out into the busy street below. It was raining out, pedestrians walked on the sidewalk below marked by a kaleidoscope of umbrellas.

“I can’t really explain it,” Jae said watching the scene below. “These past months have been full of shit happening.”

Jae thought about Justine.

“I’ve been devastated to the point of breaking, and afraid…to the point of madness at the reality of losing the one I love. Through that, it was as though the music was gone, as though it took a back seat. I fought with my bandmates often.”

Jae looked at Dr. Bora.

“Then Jinho kidnapped me,” Jae said. “And…it’s suddenly so clear now.”

“What is clear?”

“The truth,” Jae said. “Dr. Bora, deep inside we’re all fucked up no matter the scale you use to gauge how fine a person is. We can’t control what happens next anymore than we can stop water from flowing down a river with our hands. It’s insanity to try. Shit happens no matter what."

Jae scoffed.

“Who would have thought the reliable, sweet Jinho would turn out to be my stalker? That he’d have the guts to drug me and hold me in a small little room in the middle of nowhere. Who could imagine that? Would you? I certainly didn’t think it could happen.”

Dr. Bora sat still, watching him.

“That it did happen, feels like a dream on most days,” Jae said. “Then I remember it’s no dream, and that sobers me up like nothing else can. So, I’ve decided to focus on what’s important. Important to me and the people I love. I don’t have time to worry and be angry anymore. That’s why I don’t want to see Jinho.”

“What is important to you, Jaehan?”

“I want to keep a love that found me when I didn’t think I deserved it. I want to focus on music, and making it with the two best people I know in this world,” Jae said.

“Sounds like you have it figured out,” Dr. Bora said.

“Does it?” Jae returned his gaze to the crowds walking the streets below. “It’s easy to say it aloud. Doing it on the other hand…that’s a constant struggle.”

“Knowing there is a struggle is half the battle, Jaehan,” Dr. Bora said.

There was a knock on the door, and then Ken opened it. He was accompanied by three men in dark suits.

“Looks like our time is up,” Dr. Bora said with a small smile.

Jae walked back to the armchair and took his jacket. He wore it and started for the door.

“Jaehan,” Dr. Bora said, getting up to stop him with a hand on his left arm. She lowered her voice and said, “Think about meeting Jinho, once.”

Jae frowned at her. “Why would you ask me to do that?”

“You’re still looking for closure,” Dr. Bora said. “Maybe after you meet him, when you answer you’re fine, you won’t be lying.”

Jae held her gaze for a moment, reading a challenge in her eyes. She was daring him to face his attacker. Giving her a nod, he left her office in quick strides. They took the elevator down to the underground parking.

Jae slid into the backseat of his new van just as his phone rang. It was Dan.

“Are you done?” Dan asked when he answered the call.

“Yes, heading to the next appointment,” Jae said. “Junghee and Andre are waiting at Ren’s Studio for the marketing department shoot. Apparently they came up with a new album concept.”

“We’ve pushed that back. Have Ken drive you to Jade Entertainment,” Dan said.

“What now?” Jae asked, worried about Dan’s troubled tone.

“Jaesun dropped one of the songs in our album,” Dan said, then ended the call.

Jae searching news on music releases right away. Jaesun’s name appeared first, news on his new song taking over the radio waves. Jae found the music video on N-sang Entertainment’s site, and watched it in shock as he recognized the music he’d reworked for hours trying to get it to match Rebellion’s tone.

Jaesun had changed the lyrics he’d written. Singing about lost love, when Jae had thought the song needed happier, lighter lyrics. Turning it off, he dropped the phone on his seat.

Fucking Jaesun, how had he gotten that song?

***

“This is copyright infringement,” Andre complained. “We should be able to sue him.”

They were in Dan’s office.

Jae paced the length of the office, Junghee sitting on Dan’s desk, and Andre on the couch. Dan had watched the band implode for an hour, cursing out Jaesun as though that would sort out their current problem. He was glad they hadn’t sent the album for production yet.

“I loved that song,” Jae complained. “It annoys me we have to drop it from our album. Does that make sense?”

“We have thirteen songs,” Junghee said. “Minus that one, makes twelve, we’ll include an acoustic version of the title song to keep the line up at thirteen.”

Jae stopped pacing. “You have a thought, Jung.”

“An acoustic You Break Me sounds great,” Andre clapped. “Jung will play guitar, I’ll add in piano, and the song will be gold.”

Jae smiled at the thought. He’d written You Break Me the last night of their stay in the mountains. Dan hadn’t heard the acoustic version because he’d sent Junghee and Andre straight into the recording room, eager to hear the end product. Still, the song was best without the rock theme.

“Done, our album is sorted,” Jae said with a small nod. “Still, this is not right. We had first rights to the song Jaesun stole. And Sela, why would she betray us this way?”

“N-sang Entertainment approached her yesterday,” Dan said. “She now says she approached both companies and took the best deal. She feels Jaesun’s version was true to the origin of the song.”

Jae scoffed. “Lies, she could barely bring out the right tone. That song would never have seen the light of day had I not worked on it.”

“That should be more than enough to start a lawsuit,” Junghee said. “Andre remembers the original parts too.”

“There is also Jinho—,” Jae stopped in shock. “It was him. He did this. His final revenge because I wouldn’t look at him.”

Dan got up then. “Jae—

“I’m going to see him.”

“Jae.” “Hyung!” They all seemed to chorus at once.

“I’m going,” Jae said heading towards the door.

Jae was out the door before any of them could react.

“Aren’t you following him?” Junghee asked Dan after a few minutes.

Dan took his suit jacket from the coat hanger. “Ken won’t let him just leave. Jae won’t get too far without me.”

Junghee sighed in relief.

“If Jinho did this, it means Jaesun was behind Jae’s kidnapping.”

Dan nodded. “I got confirmation this morning. Jaesun paid for Jinho’s new background.”

“I want to say use it to crash Jaesun, but,” Andre shook his head. “We’re not those people, Dan.”

“Yes, I know,” Dan said. “I’ll take care of it. Why don’t you guys catch up with Harry, prepare for album.”

“And hyung?” Junghee asked.

“I’ll bring him later,” Dan said, leaving them with a short wave.

***

“You didn’t have to come with me,” Jae said, glancing at Dan.

Ken was driving them alone, the security team following them in a separate car. Dan had thought it wise for privacy.

“Jae—

“I can face him alone,” Jae said. “I’m not afraid of him or anything.”

“Who said you’re afraid?”

Jae shrugged and ran a hand through his hair, worried. Dr. Bora’s suggestion had made sense. His declaration in Dan’s office had been spurred by the thought of Jinho stealing his music and giving it to Jaesun. He closed his eyes. Yet, he trembled deep inside like a child.

Okay, maybe he was a little afraid to face Jinho.

“Jaesun continues to come at me in the most unexpected of ways,” Jae noted.

“He’s a lonely man,” Dan replied. “The only way to reach you is if he does these petty antics.”

“Petty,” Jae scoffed. “He sent Jinho after me, didn’t he?”

Dan reached for Jae’s left hand, tangling their fingers. “I’ll handle it.”

“How?” Jae asked, meeting Dan’s gaze. “N-sang is still stronger, Dan.”

“Yes, but we’re strong too now,” Dan said, his gaze full of promise.

“Dan,” Jae started.

Dan touched his jaw gently and gave him a small smile. “We’re strong, Jae.”

Yes, looking at Dan, he believed it.

Dan had that effect on him.

Thirty minutes later, Jae sat in the waiting room staring at Jinho, unable to press the connection button to talk to him. Jinho looked the same as always. Dressed in blue prison uniform, his number labeled clearly on his left pocket, stripped off all his armor, there was only the real Jinho to look at. Dark eyes that stared at him with unusual adoration, Jinho’s face was too pale, his mouth curved in a smile that chilled Jae’s blood.

For a moment, the sight of blood covering one side of Jinho’s face filled his head, and Jae clenched his fists tight, afraid. Dan pressed the button for him.

“It’s good to see you again, Jae,” Jinho said, his voice pleasant. “I’ve been hoping you would come. Everyday, I hoped.”

Jae swallowed hard.

“Are you well?” Jinho asked him. “You look well. Are you eating?”

“I’m not here to listen to you ask about my health,” Jae snapped annoyed by Jinho’s concern. “Why did you do it?”

“I told you. I love you. I’m the one who understands you most in the world. Even though you think he does,” Jinho nodded to Dan who stood behind him. “He has no clue—

“Stop,” Jae cut Jinho off.

There was no point trying to figure out this mad man. Jinho was sick in the head.

“My song, did you give it to Park Jaesun?”

Jinho’s eyes widened and for the first time, Jae saw regret in Jinho’s eyes.

“That’s why I wanted you to come,” Jinho said. “Jaesun…he kept promising to help me meet you faster, he kept promising but he wouldn’t let me meet you. He told me you would go see him the moment you realized he had taken your song.”

“But, he didn’t take it,” Jae said. “You gave it to him. You gave him my song, Jinho.”

“I’m so sorry, Jae-sunbae. I’m sorry, I—

“That’s the worst, you know,” Jae said. “If you loved me as you say, you’d know what is most important to me in this world. Instead, you took my precious music and gave it to someone I don’t trust. What kind of love is that?”

Jinho’s eyes filled with tears. They slid down his cheeks, his hands trembling on the table.

“I’m sorry, Kim Jaehan,” Jinho said. “I’m so sorry—

“I won’t forgive you,” Jae said then, his tone ringing with anger he’d kept inside him for weeks. “I wish I didn’t know you.”

Jinho gasped.

Dan placed his hands on Jae’s shoulders to calm him down.

“When did you give the song to Jaesun?” Dan asked Jinho.

Jinho cried in silence, tears racing down his jaw, dropping on his blue uniform. He dragged his gaze from Jae to look at Dan.

“When Jae stopped going to the studio at Jade Entertainment,” Jinho said. “Jaesun said it was good and sounded like Jaehan’s voice during his Blackshade days. He seemed happy.”

“I need you to write a statement to that effect,” Dan said.

Jinho looked at Jae again. “Is that what you want?”

“He protects my music,” Jae said. “Do what he says.”

Jinho nodded. “Will you forgive me then?”

“You should focus your energy on something important, Jinho. You don’t seem like a crazy person, even though you are. In your obsession to fill your fantasies you managed to hurt Andre, Junghee, me and Dan—

“I didn’t do anything to Suk Dan,” Jinho protested.

“Hurting me hurts Dan,” Jae said then getting to his feet. “That is unacceptable, so I urge you, please, reflect on your actions, Jinho. Let’s never meet in any lifetime.”

Jae left first, leaving Dan to finish the legal matters with Jinho. He went out to the parking lot stopping by the car to wait on Dan. He let out a short breath, his gaze on the prison facility. His heart felt lighter now that he’d seen Jinho. There was no blood on Jinho’s face, and his brain was still working in the same warped brainwaves. Jae scoffed crossing his arms against his chest.

What a crazy bastard Jinho was.

“Feel better?” Dan asked having come out of the prison. He came to lean on the car beside Jae. “You really went all out in there.”

“Dr. Bora thought it would help,” Jae said, glancing at him. “She might have been right. Thanks for making me see her.”

“I’m glad. Thank you for making my day.”

“How?”

“Hurting me hurts Dan,” Dan mimicked him. “Oh, that filled me up deep inside, I might not need to eat for a few months.”

“Fine starve yourself, see if I care,” Jae said opening the back passenger door and sliding into the car. Dan followed in with a chuckle.

“I wouldn’t dare do any harm to my body,” Dan said as Ken got into the driver’s side. “That little declaration works both ways, you know.”

Jae grinned resting his head on Dan’s right shoulder.

“Then let’s go eat something good. I’m hungry.”

“What do you want to eat?” Dan asked. “Sushi? Italian? French?”

“Noodles,” Jae said with a grin. “You know where.”

Dan groaned, Ken mirroring his reaction.

“Come on guys,” Jae urged.

“Jae…,” Dan complained.

The complaining was superficial of course. Ken drove to a food tent and proceeded to make sure no one else could enter thanks to the security team in the second car.

“This is not cool,” Jae said as he drank soju in one shot. He poured a glass for Dan. “Why eat alone like this?”

“Am I invisible?” Dan drank his shot too. “You have a strange addiction to these places.”

Jae chuckled and stuffed his mouth full of spicy noodles. The taste bursting in his mouth hot, spicy, filling, he drank the soup with a happy sigh.

“Goodness, it’s like you’ve never been fed in your life,” Dan mused.

“Don’t worry; I only ever come out here with you, Dan.”

Dan smiled and poured a glass of soju for Jae.

Jae took the shot in one gulp, and slammed the glass on the table with a grin, just as two girls appeared, taking rapid pictures on their smart phones. It seemed as though they’d sneaked into the tent through the cooking area.

Oppa!” they screamed in excitement.

Jae glanced at Dan and laughed at the horrified expression on his face. Jae knew he was going to pay for this one with a whole lot of positive press activities.

Oh well, getting up, Jae smiled at his two enthusiastic fans, wrapped his arms around the two girl’s shoulders, and indulged in a selfie.

***

Rebellion’s front man, Kim Jaehan, was yesterday caught on camera enjoying a meal at a local food tent. Despite the unfortunate event of his kidnapping, Kim Jaehan looked in high spirits, posing for selfies with his fans. Rebellion is on the verge of dropping its second album, and all their fans are glad to see Kim Jaehan looking so well. Rock Star Jaehan looking heartbreaking handsome, we say that’s an up! This is Top Music Special…”

Jae turned off the television.

“See, they say it’s an up,” Jae grinned at Dan.

“Your face is plastered all over after you were drinking and eating hot noodles. Jeez, pictures taken by amateur kids—

“I love it, it’s real,” Jae said with a grin. “This is what it should be like. Fans are family, Dan.”

“What are you saying?”

“Throw out the concept they made in the labs at Jade Entertainment. Rebellion was made for the fans, Dan. We should let them in once in a while.”

“Even after what Jinho made you go through? I would think it would be hard to let your fans in so close.”

“I have this need to place him apart. Reconnect with real fans, the good kind.”

Jae sat on the floor in their living room, going through his phone messages. In an oversized white hoody, and pajama pants, he looked worlds apart from the rock star Jaehan the press was praising.

Dan loved that he got to see Jae this way when others couldn’t.

“The marketing department won’t be happy with the change in direction so close to the album launch,” Dan said, knowing the change was already done. Jae would push for a fan-based concept instead of the theme the team had chosen.

“I’ll buy them lunch,” Jae said with a wink. “We can go eat at a food tent.”

Dan chuckled. “This child.”

“What child, where?” Jae looked around the living room. “Me?”

Dan nodded and Jae scowled at him.

“Looks like you want to sleep on the couch tonight, don’t you?”

“Aish, that’s harsh,” Dan complained. “Fine, you’re no child, my love. I know that too well.”

Jae placed his phone on the couch, his tone turned serious.

“Dan, they are no secrets left between us, right?”

“None, you know all my dirty little secrets. You even spend time with them.”

“Justine is great, Dan,” Jae said. “You know all my dirty secrets too. But, I don’t think Jaesun will ever stop causing trouble for me and Rebellion. Are you sure that’s okay with you?”

“Yes.”

“The way you say that so easily,” Jae smiled.

“Because it’s true,” Dan said.

Jae got to his knees, reaching into his pocket; he pulled out small black leather box and held it out to Dan.

Dan took the small box.

So, this was the unscheduled stop Jae had made earlier in the afternoon, before he’d gone to see Dr. Bora. Ken hadn’t told him where Jae had stopped, but it looked like a very high-end jeweler.

Dan opened the box and stared at the two gold rings resting on a bed of sage. The design was different, no smooth finish, instead, intricate designs on the rings made them so unique, just like loving Kim Jaehan.

He met Jae’s gaze, so brown and captivating.

“Dan, I want to live with you for the rest of my life,” Jae said, crawling to kneel before Dan. “Since I can’t do without you, I’m taking responsibility and asking you to marry me.”

Dan touched the rings in the box.

“Are you sure, Jae?”

“Never been more sure in my life,” Jae said, cupping Dan’s cheek, he kissed him, a sweet kiss. “I don’t know if I’ll sing all my life, but whether I do, or not, I want to see your face everyday. I want to live, Dan, with you, and all that you are.”

“Jae,” Dan kissed him back, pulling him into his arms. “I love you.”

“Your answer Dan,” Jae prompted, wanting a clear yes.

Dan removed the rings from the box, slipped the bigger of the two on to his left ring finger, and took Jae’s right hand.

Jae started to correct him, but Dan shook his head, slipping the ring on Jae’s right ring finger, pressing a kiss on it.

“This is a promise, Jae. We’ll change the hand you wear this ring after you come back from the army.”

“That’s in six years,” Jae protested.

“It has to happen then,” Dan said. “Before that, you have to live as the single rock star, Rebellion’s front man, Kim Jaehan. Wearing a ring on your left ring finger will draw attention.”

“You’re so ruining this,” Jae complained.

“I’m not,” Dan kissed him on his lips, squeezing his hand. “I’m looking after my husband’s interests.”

Jae stared at him. “Say that again.”

“My husband,” Dan said with a knowing smile.

Jae’s breath hitched, and Dan pulled him into a tight hug.

“Continue talking,” Jae said. “You want to keep selling that I’m single?”

“Yes,” Dan said. “I’m letting your fans have you until you turn thirty, my love. After that, I don’t care.”

“Interesting,” Jae said, trailing kisses along Dan’s neck to his ear. “What happens after I come out of the army then?”

“We live, Jae,” Dan said, turning his head until their lips met in a wanton kiss. He broke it for a second to whisper. “I’ll spirit you off to a hide away where we can make love for days until we can’t move.”

“Can’t we do that now?” Jae asked. “There’s no one in the house, Ken is gone to his place.”

“Should we?”

“I definitely need a demonstration of what’s to come. You know, at thirty I will be in the army and you might have to compete for my attention with all those bossy handsome soldiers around me—

“I’ll shoot them all if you dare look at them,” Dan said, removing Jae’s hoody, throwing it to the floor. He pushed Jae back onto the carpet. “I’m starting to think we don’t need a coffee table here. All this space…”

Jae moaned when Dan bit his left nipple through his t-shirt, and then proceeded to strip him, teasing him with every kiss and caress. Sinking his fingers into Dan’s hair, he arched into him, with a soft moan, loving every minute as Dan made love to him.

***

2014, lilansui
  • Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This was the best chapter of this story so far. The way Dan care about Jae it's so touching and romantic. I love every scene in which they are both together. Dr. Bora was cool and advised the right thing to Jae. I just wish to see Jaeshun's a** get kicked once. Ending of this chapter was beautiful. Great work, Noona :) 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..