Jump to content

Incubus Harem

There are currently no reviews.

When an incubus and his harem are infiltrated by the escaped sacrifice of an infamous cult, should they keep him to join the harem's ranks? Or should they throw him back to the cultists and risk bringing about the end of the world as they know it?

Warnings: Non-con & Dub-con, Graphic sexual content (anal, oral, BDSM, etc.),Mild torture, Abuse & Violence, Polygamy, and Harsh language.

Specific warnings will be noted at the beginning of chapters.
Copyright © 2018 MaddamAndRobin; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

This is one of my most favorite collaborated stories (that I haven't partaken in. I seriously take no credit in this one, it's all Maddam Redder and @Rambling Robin !!! they're a great combo, too!) of all time. I feel that I must warn you guys and gals out there that the angst levels on this are pretty high! It's still flippin' amazing, though! I highly, highly, recommend it!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..