Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Prompt Ramblings - 13. Prompt 312 - Bacon

Bacon!

Treatise of All That Is Right And Good About Bacon

As bacon comes in many forms, be it prosciutto, Applewood or mundane variety the fact remains that its inclusion into our daily lives is a godsend. That in and of itself is a truth that must be celebrated. As such, we have tried to list these truths as an method of education for the less enlightened of our population. The proof lies listed below.

Bacon Truth #1

Everything tastes better with bacon on it.

Bacon Truth #2

Bacon can make anyone happy.

Bacon Truth #3

There are clearly hundreds of uses for bacon but we never get past its culinary goodness.

Bacon Truth #4

Your partner doesn't care if they find you in the kitchen with a piece of bacon in your mouth.

Bacon Truth #5

If you put more than one piece of bacon in your mouth at once, your partner may raise an eyebrow, but you will not be single and homeless afterwards.

Bacon Truth #6

You can sample a variety of bacon at the same time or multiple times throughout the day and no one will divorce you and angry violence upon your person is limited.

Bacon Truth #7

If you eat bacon and make happy noises, it's okay. Bacon is just that good.

Bacon Truth #8

If you eat bacon and not a single sound can be heard, you've done nothing wrong and your skills at eating bacon will not be in question.

Bacon Truth #9

If your friends find you eating a particularly fatty piece of bacon there will be no judgement. Because that's where all the flavor is and it just makes bacon better.

Bacon Truth #10

When bacon shrinks, no one jokes, snickers and makes bacon feel less desirable.

Bacon Truth #11

Everyone loves bacon and those that say they don't secretly fantasize about wrapping a twinkie in it.

There will always be naysayers with their vile questions of, “Isn't bacon unhealthy for you?” To that we dismiss these thieves of joy. We refuse to acknowledge their bigotry as they steal the favorite toys of children before pushing them face first into the mud. Life is full of darkness, and bacon is one of the lights.

To this we say to the naysayers: Go away. We will not hear your words so be quiet before I stuff my slab of bacon in your mouth.

Copyright © 2015 Mann Ramblings; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

 

Bacon Truth #11

Everyone loves bacon and those that say they don't secretly fantasize about wrapping a twinkie in it.

I read "wrapping a twink in it", Strange fantasies Mann have I thought :lol::funny: I'm glad you're Writing prompts again :) even if it's about bacon :D

Link to comment
On 03/29/2014 10:13 AM, Slytherin said:

 

Bacon Truth #11

Everyone loves bacon and those that say they don't secretly fantasize about wrapping a twinkie in it.

I read "wrapping a twink in it", Strange fantasies Mann have I thought :lol::funny: I'm glad you're Writing prompts again :) even if it's about bacon :D

I'm glad I've had the time and inspiration to do a new one! I hope to do more soon. :)
Link to comment

While I may not agree with all of your assertions - Bacon Truth #7, is spot on in my experience too--and, Bacon Truth #10, cracked me up!

Link to comment
On 03/29/2014 11:33 AM, Ron said:
While I may not agree with all of your assertions - Bacon Truth #7, is spot on in my experience too--and, Bacon Truth #10, cracked me up!
Thanks Ron. My mind can embrace the absurd on occasion. :)
Link to comment
On 03/29/2014 01:06 PM, jkeele777 said:
You are truly a sick man, and a visionary. And a fellow bacon lover....addict, whatever....
I have my moments. LOL Thanks for reading!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..