Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Parasitic Love Redux - 13. Tension

 

M and Nathan had both escaped the crash unharmed and didn’t need treatment. The nurses let M sit beside Connor’s bed and Nathan was stuck sitting beside him. They wouldn’t let the teen see Jamie again. They were examining her. She’d mentioned being pregnant apparently and they were giving her extra attention.

Connor had been nervous about M’s lack of identification and social security, but nobody had said anything. M held his hand under the blanket. Calm; his face blank and without emotion.

Connor was in a daze. The left side of his face was cut up. They’d put six stitches in the gash that started below his ear and curved up his jaw line. They said it would scar a little, but they’d given him something for the pain and the curtains were drawn around the bed. He’d been drifting in and out of sleep ever since.

Suddenly, the curtains were yanked aside and Greg pushed his fat, red face between them. Julie slipped through on the other side and quickly dropped a kiss on Nathan’s forehead before she moved to stand over Connor.

Her face was stressed. Connor lowered his eyes.

“I’m sorry,” he said.

Julie bent and wrapped her arms around him. She was crying, but she didn’t make any noise.

Greg hovered between the curtains, scowling. Connor readied himself for a barrage of yelling. He was so damned tired. Fuck, he couldn’t wait for this to be over...

They left the hospital just after 4 in the morning and then the real hell began.

Greg, at least, waited until they were all in the Hummer before he started screaming, but that was the end of him pulling the punches. He began to tear into Connor for his lack of responsibility, his stupidity, and his recklessness. He called him every name in the book… From a brainless hick to a limp-wristed faggot…

Connor didn’t know when Greg had started to catch on, but it seemed the cat was out of the bag.

When Greg had spat that last insult, Connor’s eyes had widened a bit in shock. Greg turned around in the passenger seat to watch his reaction and he’d grinned with malice.

“We trusted you in our home, with our son,” he said vehemently. “And you little cocksuckers destroyed his car and banged up his girlfriend, too. You’re lucky we’re even considering letting you stay.”

The rest of the car was quiet. Julie didn’t dare say a word. She didn’t seem comfortable driving the Hummer, but Greg had obviously continued to drink his Labor Day away. Connor could smell the booze on him.

In the back, M trembled in fear with his hands in his lap while beside Connor, Nathan stared boredly out the window.

It was clear he wasn’t going to corroborate Connor’s story. He wasn’t outright standing behind Greg or anything. He hadn’t said a word since he’d been escorted to Connor’s bedside. His expression was pissy though and Connor got the feeling Nathan was punishing him with his sulky silence.

Connor hated his little bitch ass...

The lecture continued once they got home. Greg cornered him in the kitchen and dressed him down some more. He wanted some sort of restitution for the wrecked Toyota and Connor didn’t know what else to do besides put up with it.

Julie hovered nervously by the island countertop. She watched the ordeal with sad eyes. Nathan and M had escaped upstairs as soon as they got home. Connor literally had no one to defend him.

He ground his teeth together, but he kept his silence.

What could he say, really? He, the designated driver, had been drinking and the reason behind the crash, the fact that he’d swerved to avoid hitting a guy in the middle of the road. Who had fucking vanished! Wasn’t going over too well with the belligerent drunk yelling in his face.

Greg gave up after too long though and he stumbled off to bed, growling and angry.

Once they were alone, Connor turned to Julie and snapped at her. “Why didn’t you say anything?”

She clutched her hands together and looked down at them. She looked tired, but there was no way she was more tired than Connor was. He felt like he was swaying on the deck of a ship. He was wobbly on his feet and his head was hurting again!

“Connor--”

“You need help mom. Greg’s a fucking asshole and I fucking hate him! I have to get out of here. I can’t take this shit much longer,” he said. “It was an accident!”

“I know it was,” Julie said quickly, like it even mattered what she knew. It wasn’t like she was coming to anyone’s defense. Connor sneered at her, and she sighed. “I’ll talk to him. Don’t worry about it.”

“I’m going to bed,” Connor said. “I have work tomorrow.” He shook his head. “Tomorrow,” he muttered darkly. “More like, 3 hours from now.”

He laughed bitterly and Julie looked like she was going to say something else, but Connor left her there in the kitchen. He wasn’t interested in anything she had to say.

He went upstairs and found M curled up naked in the bed. The boy rolled closer to him as soon as he sat on the edge and hugged him from behind.

“Are you ok?” he asked.

Connor sighed. “I’m fine.”

“Greg was yelling so loudly,” M said, and he tightened his trembling arms around Connor. “It scared me.”

“I can handle that asshole,” Connor said stiffly. “He doesn’t scare me.”

M shuddered behind him and Connor turned to look at him. The blond’s skin was pale in the half light of the moon. He looked desperate and sad.

“I talked to Mother when Greg was yelling at you,” he said. “She said the agent has an advanced cloaking device. She wasn’t able to pick him up on radar tonight.”

Connor frowned. “So, he could be anywhere at any time?” Of course, he hadn’t known the alien mother ship had been watching out for them. She hadn’t stopped Connor from being probed or whatever. He had a tracker in his brain, supposedly, and the man in black had been able to come to the trailer more than once. He’d showed up at their luxury hotel in Atlanta….

“That’s the thing,” M said and his bottom lip trembled. “She saw him earlier and he wasn’t even in the state. He was doing something else, far away… Then all of a sudden he pops up on the beach.”

“So? He can fly, right?” Connor asked.

“Yes, but Mother would have seen his approach. She didn’t, either time. She wasn’t able to react.”

“The cloaking device.” Connor nodded. “Ok, I see now.”

“Yeah.” M swallowed audibly and Connor kicked his boots off and climbed into bed beside him. M pillowed his head on his chest and the boy looked up at him with his glassy orbs. “She doesn’t actually know that he has the device, she’s guessing. But how else would he be able to slip under her sights like that?”

Connor stroked the blond’s hair back from his forehead. “I don’t know, M.”

“We don’t know as much as we thought we did,” M said solemnly. “Mother doesn’t know how the agent would get access to advanced intelligence like that. Home Base would have had to send him instructions on how to construct the cloaking device and the only communication Mother’s recorded between them are the ones where they tell him to stand down.... She thinks the agent’s trying throw us off. Maybe he was able to fake the communications Mother read, maybe he really is up to something.”

Connor chewed his lip and thought about that for a minute. “My alien invasion idea… that could actually be happening, huh?”

M didn’t say anything and Connor tensed up.

“Probably not,” the blond said quickly. “I doubt it Connor. And even if it did happen, nobody you know would be affected. I wouldn’t let that happen.”

Connor wanted to argue… This shit was insane! But he was too tired to dredge up the anger required.

“I have to get some sleep,” he said wearily. “I’m not going to miss my first day.”

M sighed and he threw his arm over Connor’s waist. He settled in beside him. “I’m sorry this is happening,” he said softly, and Connor closed his eyes.

“I just want to sleep, M.”

The boy kissed him on the cheek and fell silent. Connor laid still, listening to M’s soft breathing as a rush of exhaustion closed in on him. Slowly, it overwhelmed his senses and Connor fell into a dreamless sleep.

***

Connor got to work five minutes til 8. He was exhausted. He hadn’t slept much. Julie had woken him at a quarter til 7. He’d snapped awake and rushed to get ready.

Nathan had been awoken as well and as Connor had flown out the door with 20 minutes to spare, he’d heard Nathan and Julie arguing up in his room about school.

The little shit didn’t want to go...

Connor got out of his truck and slammed the door behind him. He bet Greg wasn’t dragging his ass to work right now… and that asshole had called him an irresponsible faggot? Connor grimaced at the memory, unamused by the hypocrisy of it all.

He drove to Bayside and parked the truck in the side lot. Frustrated already, he jumped out and went around to the front of the shop.

He tried to put the mess at home out of his mind as he went in the front door. The bell announced his presence to the showroom. A group of guys in matching polos were clustered around reception. They all turned to look at him.

“Morning.” Connor held his hand up nervously. Fuck, fuck, fuck! He felt awkward!

A black guy broke away from the others. “You’re Connor, right?” Connor nodded and the guy smiled. “I’m Marcus. Derek said we’re teaming up.” He was young; he was probably Connor’s age, and he had a short afro Connor kind of wanted to touch. It looked so springy. He wasn’t about to ask to touch somebody else’s hair though… He continued to feel more and more awkward.

“I’ve got the assignments,” a sweet melodious voice said from the back and Connor peered over the heads of the other landscapers. It was the redhead receptionist from yesterday. She sorted through a stack of papers as she walked.

“New guy’s here, Rosie,” Marcus said and the girl looked up.

“Connor?”

The guys parted so Rosie could get a look at him. Immediately, her hand flew up to cover her mouth. Connor almost groaned.

“Wh-what happened to your face!”

“I was in an accident last night. No big deal,” Connor said.

“Oh my god,” Rosie rushed forward to deposit the assignments on her desk and then she rushed around the other guys to come closer.

Connor’s body stiffened with discomfort. He’d been pried and poked way too much last night. He wasn’t up for another invasion of his privacy. He stepped back as Rosie got closer. His heart hammered in his chest.

Rosie stopped just a few paces from Connor and she bit her lip. “It looks like a big deal,” she said, her eyes full of compassion. “How’s your car?”

“My truck’s fine. I wasn’t driving it.”

“Were there any other people involved?”

He shrugged uncomfortably. “My brother and our friends were there,” he said.

Rosie started to say something else, but Marcus interrupted her.

“We should probably let the newbie be for a while,” he said as he came up behind Rosie and with ease, steered her back to her desk. Marcus flashed Connor a smile. His teeth were perfectly white.

Rosie glanced at Connor once more, and then she began handing out their assignments for the day. Connor relaxed a little as the other guys turned to get their work. In groups of two, the guys started filtering out of the showroom.

“See you around, new blood,” a Hispanic guy said with a chuckle. Some skinny white guy wearing a bandana followed him out.

Connor nodded after the two men. A couple of the other guys exchanged similar pleasantries with him on their way out. He didn’t feel so awkward anymore.

After a few more minutes, the showroom emptied out and aside from Rosie and Marcus, Connor stood alone in the middle of the room.

He came to stand closer to the desk, just to the left of his new partner.

“That really doesn’t look good,” Rosie said again, glancing up at him.

Connor averted his eyes. “It’s fine,” he said. “It’s only 6 stitches.”

Rosie shook her head, but let it drop. “Derek gave you guys an easy day.” She glanced at the printout before handing it over to Marcus. “Keep an eye on your phone. In case we get any add-ons. Oh!” She looked at Connor again and he sucked in a quick, nervous breath. “I almost forgot, you need a couple Bayside shirts. What’s your size, large?”

“Medium,” Connor said, and the girl smiled at him brilliantly. It showed off her mouth of corrective orthodontics.

She scurried off and Connor determinedly didn’t look at Marcus. He wondered what they were going to talk about all day… They were alone now, and Connor’s body was tense with anxiety.

“Have you ever done edging before?” Marcus asked and Connor looked over at him. The other guy stared down at their list of jobs. There were addresses, names and phone numbers, and detailed notes underneath.

“No,” Connor said.

“I’ll show you how to use the Power Edger first,” Marcus said. “And then I’ll jump on the mulch. We can bang this first house out in two hours.”

“Ok,” Connor said. He wasn’t planning on turning anything down. He didn’t know what edging was, but he was sure he could probably figure it out.

Rosie returned with a bundle of blue polos. Luckily, Marcus was already gearing up for the work ahead and he said a quick and distracted goodbye to Rosie. His eyes on the assignment, Marcus started to leave the building. Connor grabbed the shirts from the receptionist and ran out after his partner.

“That’s your truck?” Marcus asked, poking a finger at the beat-up Ford.

“Yeah,” Connor said, and Marcus headed towards the vehicle. Connor followed and opened the driver’s side door. He started to shove the shirts under the seat.

“You should put one on,” Marcus said, and Connor glanced down at himself. A gray t-shirt, jeans and work boots stared back at him. He didn’t know what he’d been thinking.

He tore his shirt over his head and quickly unfolded one of the Bayside tees.

Marcus whistled in appreciation. “You lift a lot of weights?”

Connor flushed and put the new shirt on. He got in the truck and glared a little at his partner.

Marcus laughed and got in. “I’m just messing with you. Relax.”

Connor didn’t feel he had a choice. Things would go easier if he attempted to be civil. He sighed and shook off the lingering feeling of annoyance.

He needed an easy day after last night…

“Drive around the block. We have to pick up the trailer.”

“Um…”

“Let’s go,” Marcus gestured to the exit and Connor started the truck. They drove down the street. “Take a left here,” Marcus said, and Connor followed his directions.

They reached a storage lot with large garages further down the street. Marcus had him pull in and he directed Connor towards the back.

“The pink house on the corner is for the customers. We meet there in the morning for assignments and go back to check out for the night, but this is where we keep our supplies.”

Connor saw a couple of the other Bayside landscapers hitching trailers to the backs of their trucks. Marcus had him drive up to unit 37 and he hopped out to unlatch the door.

“Back up, dude,” Marcus laughed through the window. Connor huffed and turned the truck around. He stuck his head out the window and lined the vehicle up as he reversed slowly.

“That’s good.” Marcus held up a hand and Connor stopped and threw the shifter into park. “Come see what I’m doing, kid.”

Connor bristled. He wasn’t a fucking kid. But he got out and went to stand next to the other guy. He folded his arms and glared at the trailer.

“You know how to hitch her up?”

Connor grumbled, but he went to the back of the truck and eyed the ball and hitch connection. He thought it looked about right, but he wasn’t going to question wise Marcus… He lowered the jack and secured the tongue latch over the ball. It was a perfect fit. He put the safety key in place and straightened up.

Marcus smiled as he came closer to check Connor’s work. He nodded once, satisfied, before he turned back to the trailer.

“We’ve got a check list of all the things we should have on-hand,” he said and he nodded at a laminated sheet stuffed into a plastic folder on the back of the trailer. He took it out and brought it over. “Everything on this list should match up with what’s back there,” he said and Connor quickly glanced over the list. Mowers, hedge clippers, weedwhackers... the list went on and on. The trailer was a basic black aluminum box, tall, and slightly wide. Connor couldn’t imagine so much was crammed inside.

“We’ll just assume everything’s in there today. I won’t blow your mind yet,” Marcus said. Obviously, he was reading Connor’s mind and he looked pretty cocky about it too. He nudged Connor and slipped the supply sheet back into its folder. “Let’s worry about technique first.” He went back to the truck and got in. Connor dragged his feet, but he followed.

They got back on the road and Marcus studied the assignment sheet for a couple minutes. He told Connor to turn here and there and didn’t comment when he turned the radio up for Guns ‘N’ Roses.

Marcus slipped the sheet up on the dashboard and turned to face him. “So, what do you think of Rosie?”

Connor sputtered. “Uh.”

Marcus cracked a grin. “You show up with a battle wound and she’s all over you. I think she likes you, man.”

“I--ah--” Connor pulled up to a red light and stared desperately into the intersection ahead. An old gray-haired lady rolled through the green light perpendicular to them. She could barely see over the wheel.

“Not into girls?” Marcus laughed. “That’s cool, dude. I’ve got lots of gay friends.”

Connor flushed a brilliant red. Was he waving a homo flag or something?! Could people smell the gay on him?!

“I’ve had this huge hard on for her since she started last summer,” Marcus said. “But I can’t get her to give me a second glance, no matter what I do.”

Connor stared at the red light. Just fucking change already!

“You can make a right here, actually,” Marcus said off-handedly, and Connor jerked the wheel and tore off around the corner. “Slow down! You don’t want to flip her on the first day, do you?” Marcus grabbed the door handle and glanced over at him. “You alright?”

“Fantastic,” Connor said, but his teeth were clenched together tight.

“Well, you look like you’re halfway to an aneurysm,” Marcus snorted. “Relax, man, nobody’s judging you. I’ll let Rosie down easy, but I’m not going to tell everybody your business. We’re partners. And I’m trying to get something going on with Rosie, anyway. You’re helping me out.”

Connor chewed on his tongue. He relaxed his fists on the wheel, but couldn’t shake the frustration tensing his muscles.

“So,” Marcus started casually. “Derek mentioned you’re staying with family?”

“I sure do love small talk,” Connor snapped. “Would you like to ask about the sex life, too?”

“Dude, seriously, what’s your fucking problem?” Marcus asked in his deep voice. Connor glanced at him and saw anger in his partner’s eyes. “I’m trying to be friendly here and you’re cutting my balls off.”

Connor tasted blood and his tongue felt like a bit of leather between his teeth.

“Look, man, I was in an accident last night, driving my spoiled little brother home from a party,” Connor growled in reply. “Then, if that wasn’t bad enough already, my fucking step dad screamed at me all the way home after they finished sewing up my face,” he said. “Christ, I didn’t lay down until five-fucking-thirty this morning. I’m so fucking exhausted.”

Marcus gave him a long-suffering look, but then the storm broke. Sunshine shafted through the passenger window and Connor’s partner shaded his eyes. He leaned back in the seat and smiled.

“Family sucks dick.”

“I suck dick too, but they take it so far down their fucking throats…” Connor spat a bit of blood out his window as Marcus chuckled next to him. “I can’t take it. My mom’s a complete pushover and Greg, that’s my step dad, he’s a piece of work. Mom must meet guys at AA or something. She has an excellent track record for picking losers. My real dad included.”

“Where’s he?” Marcus asked.

“Up north. This is his truck,” Connor said. “He couldn’t actually help me or anything, so he gave me the keys to this rust bucket. Mind you, it was after I loaned him a hundred bucks,” he grumbled.

Marcus laughed. “Sounds like a great guy.”

Connor shrugged. “A hundred bucks for a drivable truck… You can’t beat that.”

“Nope,” Marcus said. “I’m saving up for another one. I had a decent ride and drove it for work, but my ex got a bug up her ass and decided I was cheating on her with one of her friends.” He wiped a hand across his face, but the smile remained. “She took a bat to my Chevy, man. And she wasn’t gentle either.”

Connor smirked. “Don’t mess with a woman scorned,” he said.

“I didn’t do shit! My heart’s true, Connor.”

They both laughed and gradually, the air lightened in the truck. Connor sighed and leaned back in his seat. They were driving through a rich neighborhood. The beautiful houses gleamed in the brilliant morning light.

“This is the house up here,” Marcus said and Connor pulled up to the curb. It was a big brick house with a long winding driveway. “They want the grass mowed and the driveway edged. There’s mulch in the back they want up in the front planter there, too.”

Connor eyed the place with apprehension. He’d ran the mower around the trailer park occasionally as a kid. Sometimes the old lady down the street had given him a few bucks for his work. This shit though? This was the real deal.

“Hop out,” Marcus said. “I’ll set you up and show you what to do.”

Connor followed the guy to the back of the trailer. Marcus opened it up and let the back-hatch thud to the asphalt. Connor peered inside at the commercial equipment. The big mowers and trimmers were crammed together in the narrow floor space while shelves stuffed with lawn care products lined the walls.

“This is the Power Edger,” Marcus said as he pulled out a contraption Connor had never seen before. “And I’ll be around to help. I’ll be running mulch around in the wheelbarrow, so don’t freak out just yet.”

Connor grumbled a little, but prepared for a crash course in landscaping. He was eager to get to work.

***

After they’d dropped off the trailer for the evening, Connor drove them back to the pink house on the corner.

“You did good today,” Marcus said as Connor pulled into the lot. “Think you’ll be back tomorrow?”

It was just past 5 and Connor was tired and achy. The day had gone well though, at least he thought it had.

“Sure, I don’t see why not,” Connor said.

“That’s awesome.” Marcus squeezed Connor’s sore shoulder in a friendly gesture. He’d been doing that often today, as Connor bent his head to the various tasks set before him. He’d growled and sneered and he’d even complained a little from time to time, but Marcus took it in stride.

The other guy was grinning at him now, and Connor smiled hesitantly back.

“I’ve never touched hair like that before,” he said slowly, nodding towards Marcus’ afro.

“What? I’m your first black man?” Marcus laid a hand over his heart, pantomiming a look of pleased disbelief. “Let me tell you, white boy. Brothers don’t like it when you touch their hair, but since you did such a good job today, I’ll let you catch a feel.”

Connor couldn’t help but to laugh.

“I know you can’t resist the dark meat!” Marcus sang and, before he lost his nerve, Connor cautiously reached across the seat and touched Marcus’ fro. It was a strange sensation, thick, and wool-like between his fingers.

“Happy?” Marcus snorted and Connor took his hand back. The other guy straightened up and jumped out of the truck. “C’mon. Let’s get the hell out of here.”

***

Connor was dead tired on the ride home and he drifted through traffic like a zombie. He pulled into Julie’s neighborhood at half past 5. As he sat in the driveway, Connor’s brain hurt and the stitches on his jaw throbbed wickedly. He had very simple plans for the rest of the night. He wanted to eat first, get a shower, then go to bed. He sluggishly got out of the truck and shuffled to the front door. At the last minute, he remembered the bundle of t-shirts he’d stuffed under the seat. He grudgingly turned back for them then made his way into the house.

Connor came in the front door and immediately heard sobbing in the living room. He stood in the hallway, not sure what to do.

Julie poked her head out of the living room. Her thin mouth was pinched in a nervous bow, but it relaxed, and she sighed when she saw Connor.

“Who’s crying?” Connor mouthed.

Julie waved him in closer and Connor scowled and moved down the hallway.

“Jamie’s parents found out about the baby,” she whispered as Connor looked into the other room. He scanned the area, picking out the crying teenage girl, her head bowed, as Nathan hovered protectively at her side.

M stood across from the teens, in front of the muted TV. His face was serious, but when he met Connor’s eyes, something deep stirred in the green depths.

Connor looked away uncomfortably.

What was that look for…

“So…” Connor started, addressing the room at large. He wasn’t actually looking at anybody. “What’s going on?”

“We’re waiting for my dad to come home,” Nathan said bitterly from the couch. “But Jamie’s not going back to her parents,” he snapped. “That isn’t going to happen.”

Julie’s mouth got tight again while Jamie continued to cry. Connor’s head was fucking aching. Suddenly, he remembered the doctor’s orders last night… lots of rest and fluids, and some prescription drugs if the other two weren’t possible.

“Did you pick up my prescription?” he hissed at Julie.

The woman’s face fell. “I forgot,” she said. “As soon as I got Nathan to school this Jamie stuff started happening.”

Connor grunted. “Never mind.” I can do without, he thought sulkily. He felt like he was close to passing out anyway. “Is there anything to eat?”

“There’s leftovers in the fridge,” Julie said apologetically, and Connor left the room.

He was warming up some chicken and potatoes when M came into the kitchen.

The blond was immediately coy. He had his eyes lowered and as he approached he raised his head slowly. The green in his eyes glowed with life and energy and Connor quickly looked back at the microwave.

He didn’t know what M expected, but he was tired. He certainly wasn’t in the mood for any romance shit, or drama with the family. He just wanted to jam this chicken in his throat and run up to bed.

“I helped Julie rearrange the guest room today,” M said from just behind him. Connor started to turn when he felt arms slide around his waist and a tiny body press against his back.

Connor froze. “Why did you do that?”

“Because Jamie’s moving in,” M said as the microwave beeped. “We got a bigger room in the attic. It has more privacy.”

Connor pulled away to get his food out of the microwave. M’s hands slid low on his hips and Connor blushed.

“I liked the guest room,” he said. “We had our own bathroom.”

M had to move back so Connor could get around him. The angry young man went directly to the island and he perched on the edge of the nearest stool. He realized he’d forgotten silverware as he looked down at his chicken potato mash and huffed with frustration.

A bundle of silverware, a fork, knife and a spoon, appeared at his left elbow.

Connor snatched up the utensils. He ditched the spoon on the side and started to cut into his chicken.

M hovered behind him. Connor assumed he was watching him eat, but he didn’t turn around to check. He just wanted to get out of the kitchen before Greg got home.

He scarfed down a couple bites of chicken and potatoes. He moved the knife off the edge of his plate as he pushed the meat around, and when he gave the sharp tool another look, his chewing slowed to a halt.

It had a wooden handle and a gleaming, serrated blade...

“Hey,” he said around his mouthful of food. “How’d you pick this up?”

M smiled. “I’m high,” he said cheerfully.

Connor swallowed his mouthful and raised an eyebrow. “Um, really?”

M continued to smile at him. “Yes. And it feels sooo good,” he said. “I can do anything I want!”

“Uh…” Both of Connor’s eyebrows were raised now. “That’s good I guess.”

“Didn’t you see me last night?” M asked excitedly and he leaned over to island next to Connor and stared up at him with his deep, emotion filled eyes. “I threw Nathan on the ground! He was trying to kill you, remember?”

Connor remembered. He nodded uncomfortably. Fuck! His head hurt…

“Well, Nathan respects me now,” M said importantly. “He actually apologized this morning for being such a jerk to me all the time.”

“So, you were able to tackle Nathan last night because you were high?”

“No,” M snapped his fingers and Connor almost choked. “Keep up, Connor. Last night, I was drinking.”

Connor shrugged. “And?”

“I seriously thought we already talked about this,” M looked like he was getting annoyed, but a sexy little smile curved his full pink lips. “Anytime I get messed up, it affects me, but it does something even more devastating to Michael. He can’t react to stuff that happens to me. He just has to sit back and watch.”

“I guess you found the cure then,” Connor grumbled. “When can I expect a bunch of baked, drunken aliens to show up for the human takeover?”

M giggled. “It’s not a solution, it’s just a way for me to cope with the seizures,” he said. “And we can have lots of sex now, too!”

Connor’s eyes widened.

“C’mon, Connor,” M said seductively. “Let me show you our new room and then I’ll give you another blow job. You can go straight to bed after you cum. I know you’re tired.”

That was the best idea M had ever had.

Connor agreed with a single nod and he shoveled the last of his meal into his mouth.

M rested his elbow on the counter. He propped his chin in his hand and he watched Connor with his misty green eyes.

Connor was almost done. He was wiping up the remainder of the potatoes with the last bite of chicken when the front door banged open. M straightened up just as Greg stormed past the kitchen on his way to the living room.

M met his eyes nervously and Connor put his fork down and waited for the yelling to start.

“What’s this fucking shit?!” Greg roared from the other room. Connor shoved his stool back and moved around M. “She’s not moving in, Julie. She’s not staying in this house!

“Where else is she supposed to go!” Julie cried as Connor made it back into the living room. “She’s pregnant. We have to help her!”

Connor noticed that the room was set up like a boxing ring. The couches on the left and the computer desk across from them made a rough rectangular arena in the middle of the room. Nathan and Jamie stood behind the couches, outside the arena. It was Julie and Greg who faced each other in the middle. Julie had her hands tangled in the flowy material of her long summer skirt, but Greg had his hands balled into fists. His face was red hot with boiling fury and Connor knew he was going to hit her.

“Hey,” he said loudly. He didn’t enter the room. He loomed in the doorway, waiting for the fat lard to turn in his direction.

Greg’s head twisted around and he breathed heavily with the effort and frustration of his fruitless search. His tiny dark eyes were like beetles and they scuttled in confused circles before they finally focused on Connor.

“What do you want?” he snapped.

“Just making sure you don’t hit my mom,” Connor said shortly.

“Pfft!” Greg blustered. “This house is turning into a goddamn homeless shelter!”

“Jamie’s family now,” Julie said from behind Greg. Her voice trembled. “She needs a place to rest her head. We’re not going to argue about this.”

Greg’s beetle eyes just about popped out of his head. He whirled around and poked an angry, fat finger at Julie.

I won’t put up with this!” he shouted.

“I’m going to get a job, dad,” Nathan spoke up from the back. He had his arm around Jamie’s shoulder and as everyone’s attention centered on him, he bravely raised his chin. “We’re going to make this work… We really are getting married.”

Jamie’s face was tear stained, but she held her hand up with pride and waved the new engagement ring in Greg’s face.

The fat man sputtered for a moment. His face was turning purple with rage! “I won’t have this circus under my roof!” he roared.

“Why don’t you go have a beer,” Connor sneered, and Greg snapped his head around to glare at him. Connor kept his eyes on the fat man and Greg clenched his hands into fists over and over again. The room was silent and tense with anticipation. Everyone was waiting for Greg to react. To get crazy.

Greg puffed himself up and looked around with his beady little eyes. The purple tinge to his face was fading back to red. Slowly, a malicious grin stretched across his fat jowls. “That doesn’t sound like a bad idea, actually.”

“Greg,” Julie sighed with exasperation. She wiped a hand across her face. “We all need to talk,” she said. “As a family.”

Greg flipped her off over his shoulder. Julie gasped, shocked, apparently, but nobody else reacted. Then the big hulking man barreled forward and headed out of the room. Connor flattened himself against the doorjamb to avoid being crushed when Greg squeezed past. M was just behind him, watching the family exchange with dismay. He dodged out of Greg’s way too and the large man went straight out the front door.

Everything was silent for a minute, and then Julie visibly deflated and she staggered over to the desk chair. She fell into it and released an enormous gust of air.

Adrenaline drained out of Connor’s sore body. He pushed himself off the doorjamb with a grunt.

Nathan consoled Jamie with soft words. The two of them sat down on the couch again and the dark-haired teen tucked the girl against his chest.

“When will he be back?” M asked from behind Connor and Connor rolled his eyes.

“Hopefully never,” he said viciously.

“Not till late,” Julie said vaguely after a pause. Because they all knew Greg was coming back even if nobody wanted him... Julie stared over the computer at the teenagers on the couch. She looked very concerned. The lines on her forehead and around her eyes stood out sharply today.

“Whatever,” Connor muttered. “I’m going to bed now. I had a great first day and everything.”

Julie’s face crumpled. “How was the job?”

“I just said.” He crossed his arms. “It was great.” He glanced over at the teenagers again. He wondered if Nathan was really thinking about getting a job. It would be a good idea. Even if he didn’t necessarily need the money.

But Connor really was tired, and he wanted to see what this new room looked like. He silently left the living room and went around to the stairs. He’d never been up the stairs at the end of the hall before, but he figured they led to the attic.

There was small landing platform halfway up the third flight of stairs. The continuing set started on the opposite side of the landing and the stairs stretched up into the house. There was a door at the top, illuminated by a patch of orange light from a small oval window across from it.

“That’s our new room,” M said and Connor looked back to see the blond standing below in the second-floor hallway. He smiled and started up the stairs. He stopped just below Connor and he smiled cheerfully. “Ready for a blow job?”

Connor blushed. “Jesus.”

M looked at him curiosity. “Who is that guy anyway? Julie brought him up earlier,” M said, but he didn’t actually seem interested in an answer. He slipped past Connor and started up the next set of stairs. “C’mon,” he called and Connor followed him.

The room upstairs was narrow and long. The walls and floors were wood paneled and a big arched window in the back looked out on the water.

There was a bed in the middle and a built-in dresser was across from it. Besides that, though, the room was rather simple. There were no frivolous decorations or odd furniture to take up the limited space. Connor noticed another built-in piece, a desk along the back wall, as he stepped further into the room. There was nothing on it.

“We still have things to add,” M said, looking around with a critical eye. “But we got all our clothes put in the drawers over there.”

Connor glanced at the drawers again and nodded. He looked curiously back at the blond after that, wondering what the boy had in mind.

The blond stood just inside the doorway, beaming as bright as the sun. Slowly, he brought his hands up to his chest and his belly. He touched himself tenderly, smiling at Connor.

“I think it could be the best room ever,” he said sweetly. He grabbed the edge of his t-shirt, then, and he pulled it over his head. His bare chest exposed, M let the shirt drift lazily to the floor. He started on his shorts next. He popped the button and unzipped the fly. “I like it…” M said in a sexy voice. “What do you think?”

“Um, it’s nice,” Connor said.

M smiled his agreement, and then his shorts hit the floor. He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his underwear and removed them with a fluid downward movement. The blond straightened up and he giggled a little as he ran his hands over his bare skin. The boy’s eyelashes fluttered and the look he flashed at Connor was borne of pure sex.

Connor stood motionless in the middle of the room. His face was hot and his palms started to sweat.

“There’s something else, too,” M said and his hands fell away from his sensitive, pink flesh. He kicked his clothes aside carelessly and walked towards the window.

Connor followed his cute bouncing ass with his eyes. There was a royal-red padded seat built into the window ledge. M flipped the top part open, and he pulled out a Nike shoebox. Curious, Connor stepped closer to see what was inside.

“Nathan gave this to me earlier,” M said as he removed the box’s lid. Inside was a various assortment of smoking paraphernalia. There were a couple little one-hitters and copper screens littering the bottom. A mini Bic, and a Zippo lighter with a skull where thrown in, as well. There was a generous amount of weed in the corner, rolled up in a ziplock underneath everything else.

M sat down on the window seat and started to pack a bowl. He seemed to know what he was doing. He only fumbled a little.

“Nathan showed you that?”

M nodded and he set the box aside. He put the little pipe between his lips and grabbed the Bic. “Oh!” he mumbled, and he turned to open the lower pane on the window. “There. That’s better.” He looked at Connor as he sparked the bowl and drew smoke into his lungs. He held his breath in the silence then, his green eyes blazing with an otherworldly intensity. Connor wordlessly sat beside him, entranced by the hypnotic pull of the boy.

M passed the bowl to him and then he shifted closer to the window. Connor watched the play of muscles in the blond’s slender legs. They flexed under his tanned skin as he leaned out the window to release the sticky weed smoke. When the boy turned around again, Connor suddenly found himself staring down at M’s cock.

“How was your first day?” M asked pleasantly. Connor quickly lifted his gaze, but M had seen him looking and he didn’t seem upset. He pulled his leg up on the seat and turned to face Connor full on. With his knee bent, and his other bare foot still planted on the floor, his thighs were spread wide and his slowly hardening cock rested on the cushion.

Connor took a hit off the bowl. He tried not to stare, but he couldn’t help checking out the blond’s erection, the very sight of it was giving him needs. “It was fine,” he said off-handedly when he let the smoke out. M took the bowl back and he smoked again. “I like my partner, I guess.” He shrugged.

“Mmm, what’s his name?” M leaned back against the wood frame and spread his legs even further apart, showing off everything he had between his silky thighs.

Connor quirked an eyebrow. “His name’s Marcus,” he said, and he couldn’t keep his eyes off M’s cock anymore. He stared between the boy’s firm thighs with a fevered gaze. “He’s about my age, so hopefully we’ll have stuff to talk about.”

“Yeah?” M smiled wickedly and lifted his little tanned foot. He settled it carefully along the length of Connor’s awakening cock and flexed his cute toes around the shaft. Connor shivered all over and his hard-on grew another inch in his jeans. “That sounds nice.”

“Yeah,” Connor grunted. “He’s great.” But he wasn’t interested in elaborating any further. He grabbed M’s foot and pulled him closer. M gasped a little as his leg fell around Connor’s waist. His hard cock stuck up excitedly between them. Connor took the boy in his hand and M gasped again, much louder than before. Connor began to stroke the blond firmly and M looked up at him trustingly. His cheeks started to turn a beautiful, rosy pink.

Connor groaned and he leaned down, so they breathed in the same hot air for a moment. He lingered there, letting M’s desperation build. Then he kissed him. He pushed his tongue inside M’s hot mouth and sucked his bottom lip slowly. M wrapped his arms around Connor and whimpered sweetly into his mouth. They kissed deeply and Connor tightened his fist around M as he continued to work his excited flesh.

M squirmed against him and made soft, helpless sounds of pleasure. Connor’s cock was solid in his jeans. He sped up his easy, measured pace as his dick twitched against his thigh. He squeezed M’s pulsing shaft and pulled the skin down tight at the base.

As Connor stroked him faster, the slapping sound of his pumping fist increased and mingled with the boy’s whines and the wet smacking of their lips.

Connor pulled back to catch his breath. He was breathing hard and he blinked a few times to clear his blurry vision. He hadn’t let go of M’s cock though, and the boy gasped and clutched his arm.

M’s eyes were shut and his face was flushed with arousal. His wet lips were parted sensuously, searching for more kisses and affection. Connor continued to work the boy’s needy cock and M was pressed so close to him, he could feel the boy’s moist breath ghosting across his lips with every frantic moan.

Connor teased the swollen head of M’s cock with his thumb. The glans glistened with pre-cum and he let it coat his palm. He stroked the rigid length with determination. “Are you close?” he asked roughly

“Yes…” M hissed. His body was tense. He arched his hips, his heavy, aroused cock jerking mindlessly in Connor’s hand.

Connor smiled. He grabbed the little bowl and sparked up again before he pressed it to M’s shiny lips.

Confusion crossed the boy’s beautiful face and he opened his eyes.

“Hit it,” Connor’s said and the blond drew off the pipe. A little tendril of smoke slid from his lips and he tilted his head back against the window with a groan.

“Please!” he whined.

Smirking, Connor slipped off the window seat. He sat on his knees between the blond’s soft thighs and he looked up at him.

The boy’s eyes were half lidded and dark with pleasure. Connor gathered M’s cock in one hand and rubbed the other along his slender leg. He opened his mouth and guided M’s cock onto his waiting tongue. M’s eyes widened and he watched with amazement as Connor wrapped his lips around the straining length.

Connor rubbed M’s cock warmly and he sucked and licked the engorged head. He felt the slit at the tip flare on his tongue and he stroked and sucked harder. He lapped up a sweet burst of pre-cum from the leaking tip and M cried out as he finally lost control.

“Ah!”

When he came, M’s seed filled Connor’s mouth completely. He swallowed reflexively around the boy’s beautiful cock and cleaned it thoroughly with his tongue and lips.

The second he let M’s spent cock fall from his mouth, the boy fell into his arms. His legs went around Connor’s hips and his arms around his neck. He kissed Connor feverishly, across his forehead and his cheeks. He kissed his lips desperately and Connor responded eagerly. He sucked M’s tongue into his mouth and nipped his full bottom lip.

M pulled back and gasped for air. His eyes shone brightly. They glistened with emotion and Connor could read the look on his face clearly.

It was love…

He met M’s eyes nervously and the boy beamed at him.

“I was supposed to be the one giving the blow jobs,” he said.

Connor laughed. “That was a freebie.” He reached up and tenderly cupped the blond’s cheek. M nuzzled his hand with affection. “You can make it up to me though,” Connor said darkly. He loved how sweet and innocent M was, but at the same time… he wasn’t. He couldn’t wait to get his cock in M’s mouth again. The boy was fucking talented.

He rubbed his thumb over M’s kiss-swollen lips, staring, day-dreaming almost, about the sensual fellatio M had performed on him last night at the beach.

He tugged M’s delicate bottom lip and the boy generously opened his mouth. Connor was marveling at how wet and pink the inside of his mouth looked when M licked his thumb. Connor groaned a little and let the boy suck the digit into his mouth.

M’s eyes grew dark with desire again and Connor felt his body get hot.

“Take us to the bed,” M said, letting Connor’s thumb pop out of his mouth.

Connor didn’t need any further instructions. He grabbed M’s ass and stood up from his knees. He lifted the boy easily as he went. M slid his legs tight around Connor’s middle once he was up in the air.

He took them over to the bed, away from the window. It was a queen size, like the one in the guest room downstairs. It didn’t have a headboard; it was on a metal frame, raised about 5 inches off the floor. The sheets looked like satin though, and there were four large pillows clustered at the head.

Connor sat M on the edge and stood back to take off his clothes.

M watched him intently as he disrobed, but Connor was quick about it. He wasn’t trying to play strip-tease! He climbed naked into the bed and laid down. He spread himself out on the mattress next to M.

Connor’s cock stuck straight up in the air. He’d never thought much of his dick, but he was kinda proud of it now. It looked fucking huge, and M stared at the length with obvious reverence.

M touched his hip and with the barest of warnings, he hiked his leg over Connor’s lap. He straddled him and sat down gingerly, just above Connor’s hot, twitching erection.

M rested his hands on Connor’s chest and he looked down shyly. He touched one of Connor’s flat nipples.

Connor’s nipple pebbled up and got hard. He grunted and pulled his knees up as he gripped M around the waist. It seemed the boy was getting shy all of a sudden...

Connor pressed his hard dick against the curve of M’s ass, but he wasn’t getting the kind of friction he wanted.

“Slide back a little,” he groaned. “Sit on it,” he said for further clarification when M quirked an eyebrow.

M shifted his hips a little and Connor moaned as the hot heat and pressure of the boy’s perineum closed around his cock. Gravity did the rest. M sat down again and Connor’s erection was effectively trapped between their sweaty flesh.

“How big is your penis?” M asked curiously.

Connor dug his fingers into M’s soft skin and his eyes rolled back in his head a little. M wasn’t moving, but when Connor manipulated the boy’s hips just so, the skin on his dick got tugged down, stimulating the fat head, nestled just behind M’s ballsack. The wrinkled, lightly haired skin stuck to his sticky cock flesh.

“Connor?”

“What?” Connor gasped around another moan. He was so fucking ready to cum.

“How big is your penis?” M asked again. “Jamie was asking.”

Connor’s eyes snapped open and he focused on M’s bright cheerful face.

The boy chewed his lip. He watched Connor with interest.

“Why the fuck is Jamie asking about my dick?”

M’s smile would not be trampled. “Because I want to go all the way,” he said, and he’d finally gotten the point of Connor asking him to sit on his dick, because he was gently rocking his hips back and forth. Connor’s eyes fluttered shut again and he held onto M’s thrusting little body.

“Were the teenagers... talking about that?” Connor asked, but he didn’t sound as snide as he’d hoped. More than anything, he sounded like he was being strangled.

“Yeah,” M said and Connor rolled his eyes. “What! I was asking for sex advice and Jamie asked how big you were,” M continued to blab and Connor pinched the boy’s hip a little. “Ow,” M hissed, and Connor stopped immediately. “Jamie said, if you were small or normal sized, that it wouldn’t hurt as bad.”

Connor sighed. “What do you think M?”

The blond licked his fat bottom lip. “That your big.”

“Then there’s your answer,” Connor said and in his opinion, that was a perfectly acceptable way to end the conversation. He felt vaguely violated, but his dick sure didn’t seem to notice. The rocking motion of M’s hips was driving him insane! There was a bit of moisture between their skin, and M continually clenched his buttcheeks around Connor’s shaft. Then, at the end of each long, slow thrust, Connor’s cockhead got sucked and squeezed between M’s tight little ballsack.

He needed more and harder and wetter, but holy fuck… This felt really good, too. Torturously so...

“Jamie and Nathan have gone all the way,” M said after a moment.

“Yeah, and now Jamie’s knocked up,” Connor said sarcastically. “And look how happy everyone is about it. C’mon M, weren’t you going down on me?”

M scrunched his nose up in confusion, and then a lightbulb flicked on upstairs and he grinned hugely. “You mean the blow job.”

Connor huffed with annoyance, but M was already raising his body off of Connor’s trapped cock. Connor straightened his legs out and tried to relax, thinking M was going to climb to the side, but the boy’s sunny smile suddenly turned sexual again.

“Spread your legs,” he said. “I want to lay between them.”

Connor blinked and he quickly complied with the blond’s request.

M slithered down the bed and got into the tight space between Connor’s legs. He gave his cock a long, appreciative look and Connor let his head fall back on the pillows. He threw an arm over his face and groaned.

Why wasn’t M blowing him already!

Connor felt his dick twitch. It was standing up again, shiny and red with passion. He thought he’d die if M didn’t touch him soon…

He nearly shouted when M’s warm lips wrapped around the head of his cock. He gasped and blindly stretched his arms out and touched M’s hair.

He was so close to fucking his cock down M’s throat! But he hissed loudly and carded his trembling fingers through the boy’s fine hair. He didn’t open his eyes, he couldn’t look, he’d fucking explode! So, he concentrated on restraining himself.

M explored his cock with relish. Connor could tell he was enjoying it because the boy hummed continually and smacked his lips. He played with the skin at the base as he took Connor deeper and deeper into his mouth.

Fuck,” Connor hissed through his teeth.

M got the entire thing in his mouth and he bobbed his head at a slow, even pace. Connor groaned as his dick started throbbing harder and harder. Sweat broke out along his hairline and he fisted his hands in M’s hair. He couldn’t help it. He barely felt the soft strands between his fingers, and M didn’t seem to notice either.

The boy pulled back a little and he paused on the tip of Connor’s cock. He moaned deeply and started to suckle the swollen head.

Connor moaned too, and finally, he opened his eyes. He propped himself up on the pillow and looked dazedly at the blond.

M stared back at him, Connor’s cock in his hand, his lips puckered around the red tip. Connor’s eyes slid partway closed with desire. He wasn’t going to miss any more of the show, though. He kept them open.

M blinked his long lashes at Connor. He seemed pleased to have his attention. He lazily parted his lips and Connor sobbed as his cock slipped slowly into the warm depths of the boy’s mouth once again. M deep throated him over and over…

Connor was close… he could feel a load churning desperately in his balls. He cursed and tightened his fingers in M’s soft hair. He thrust his hips up a few times, frantic to get as deep into the moist cavern as he could before he came.

M moaned around his thick cock and Connor groaned as he took the blond in again. He looked fucking gorgeous like that. With his mouth stuffed full of cock...

Connor’s eyes slammed shut as he came. It shot out of him in erratic bursts that made him cry out wordlessly.

Then the aftershocks attacked his sweaty body. He trembled on the sheets in ecstasy.

The waves of pleasure went on for long minutes and Connor rode them helplessly.

In the distance, he felt M release his cock. The air was cool and without his warmth, Connor felt lost. He reached for the boy, but he was so very tired… he didn’t open his eyes. He moaned softly, hoping M would come to him.

M said something from far away. Connor felt like he was falling into darkness, but it wasn’t an unpleasant feeling.

His head was light and his body weightless. Arms came around his chest and a warm body pressed into his naked side and Connor sighed with pleasure.

He let a cloud of unconsciousness carry him away…

***

Somehow, Connor made it to Friday.

He’d been surprised, but when he’d came into work that morning, he had a check waiting for him, just like every other worker did.

There was never a delay, every Friday was another pay day.

Derek liked to pay everyone immediately, Marcus explained. He said it made it easier for Derek let people go if they started slacking on the job, plus, the owner didn’t like owing people. He was always upfront with the paychecks.

Connor didn’t really care though. It was convenient for him.

And despite not having worked Monday, he was pleasantly surprised with his check.

As they loaded up the trailer that morning, Marcus told him about a place he knew. Some corner store where Connor could get his check cashed for only a few bucks. Next thing he knew, they were making plans to go there after work and then Marcus said they could get drinks at a bar he liked.

He’d found himself agreeing before he’d really thought about it. And he wasn’t going to back out now that he’d agreed, so… he tried to look on the bright side.

He was... excited? He hadn’t imagined Marcus would ever want to hang out, but the other guy’s suggestion that they cash their paychecks and go for a few drinks actually sounded pretty nice.

He and Marcus were currently trying to finish up their last house before lunch.

Connor put the mower away and hopped out of the trailer. He grabbed his bottle of water from the curb and he stood in the street, watching Marcus with the weedwhacker. He took a big gulp of Aquafina.

“I’m done,” Connor yelled when Marcus let off the weedwhacker.

“Yeah?” Marcus gave him a thumbs up and Connor returned it. The other guy gave the grass around the planter a few more whacks before he called it a day.

Connor jumped in the front of the truck and waited for Marcus to go talk to the property owner in the house at the top of the hill.

It took him maybe 5 minutes to get back, but Connor saw the other guy coming and he started the truck. Marcus climbed in the front. He wiped his sweaty brow and grabbed his bottle of water from under the seat. “Let’s hit up Subway,” he said. “There’s one down on the corner.”

They rolled down the block. Warm air streamed into the truck from the open windows.

“That guy was an asshole,” Marcus said as he hung his arm out the window. “He said he was going to check the grass with a ruler,” he chuckled.

Connor frowned. “I didn’t do that.”

Marcus snorted. “Don’t worry about it.”

“Well,” Connor said with an edge in his voice. “I kind of am. I liked getting a paycheck this week.”

Marcus rolled his eyes. “Fuck that guy. These assholes don’t pay any special rates, and tips are a rarity. They all get the same mediocre service,” he said without a care. Connor continued to glower. “He can call and bitch at Derek, if he wants. “

“That’s what I’m afraid of,” Connor snapped. “Derek said he let a lot of lazy workers go, so--”

“You mean Pete and Eddy?”

Connor shrugged. “I don’t know. I never met them.”

Marcus laughed. “You’ve done more work in your first week than they did together their first month. That’s why Derek let those retards go. He’s not going to fire you over some bitch-ass complaint from a regular complainer!”

Connor glared out the windshield. Normally, he didn’t give a shit about angry customers; he just didn’t want to fuck this up.

“I think he complained last week, too. Something about the bushes,” Marcus said. “This week, it’s the grass.”

Connor grunted.

“You’ll learn soon enough. Some complaints are total bullshit,” his partner said. “And that’s the Subway up there.” He pointed straight ahead through the intersection. “Don’t get pissed and pass it.”

Connor huffed, but he slowed as they rode through the green light. He pulled into the Subway and they parked alongside the building.

They got out and went inside. Marcus continued to talk about Connor’s job performance as they got in line behind a young woman in a business suit.

“You’re a hard worker, Connor,” Marcus said, patting him on the shoulder. Connor shuffled uncomfortably to the right, out of Marcus’s reach.

The business woman ahead of them had a fucking list. She wanted to order more than one sub, obviously, and she started reading the items off. One-by-fucking-one!

“We’re all really impressed with how quick you learn everything,” Marcus said. He didn’t seem deterred by the enormous amount of space between them all of a sudden. He grinned at Connor and looked around disinterestedly.

The two teenagers behind the counter busted ass making the business woman’s subs. One of them threw down the bread, while the other started layering the meat and cheese. Connor watched the little slaves work. He really didn’t miss working for Pizza Hut...

“You have an amazing attention to detail,” Marcus said out of the blue and Connor glanced over at him again, narrowing his eyes. “I really think that guy with the grass issue was tripping. You do an awesome job; he’s just trying to get the new guy in trouble.”

“Oh yeah?” Connor sneered. “I wouldn’t doubt it.” He folded his arms and stared up at the menu on the wall, over the sandwich makers’ heads. He already knew he wanted a Spicy Italian, but he just wanted to avoid Marcus’s gaze.

Jesus, you’re one bitter fuck,” Marcus chuckled.

“I’ve dealt with shitty customers before,” Connor said. “Trust me. It doesn’t matter where you go are who you are. You always get shit on by someone.”

Marcus gaped at him. “Wow… Hey, Connor?”

Connor grunted.

“How are things at with the family?” Marcus struggled to hold in a huge grin.

It was some kind of stupid joke…

Connor flipped him off. He didn’t look at his partner again. The other guy started laughing. The sound came from deep in his broad chest and Connor was extremely annoyed to hear it.

“Jose said you helped him move a shit-ton of pavers the other morning.”

Connor shrugged. “I was in early. I saw he needed help.”

“That’s good initiative,” Marcus said.

“Can you shut up? Please,” Connor begged. He glanced at his partner, scowling.

Marcus’s grin slowly faded away. “What?”

“Are you evaluating me or something?” Connor hissed. “You’re embarrassing me!”

“Are you seriously that modest,” Marcus snorted with amusement and Connor flushed. “Aww, you’re self-conscious.

“Seriously,” Connor said darkly. His eyes narrowed and his voice got deep. “Shut up, Marcus.”

Marcus continued to laugh, but he went up to the teenager behind the counter. The girl was ringing the business woman out down at the end of the line. Connor hadn’t noticed them finishing up.

They ordered their subs and paid separately. Julie had been sending Connor to work with cash since Tuesday. He and Marcus had eaten somewhere different every day since.

Connor grabbed his Subway bag and waited impatiently by the door while Marcus grabbed big handfuls of napkins from the dispenser.

They finally got out of there, and they headed for the truck.

“How are things at home… Really?” Marcus asked. “I mean, it can’t be going well… You answered the question with the middle finger.”

“Fuck you, you were laughing,” Connor snapped.

“Maybe a little… But the way I see it, people who do good at work seem to have issues at home.”

Connor rolled his eyes.

“Plus, I think you mentioned that your family can fuck off and die,” Marcus said. “You said it a few times this week.”

They were sitting in the truck now. Beside him, Marcus tore into his sandwich. Connor stared down at the spicy Italian in his lap.

“Why do you care?” he mumbled.

“Have you ever had a friend before?” Marcus asked suddenly.

Connor unwrapped his sub slowly. “No,” he said. “Not really.” He picked at his food. “Are you going to laugh at me some more?”

“Naw,” Marcus said. “But I am going to make sure you get drunk tonight,” he said. “It’s the quickest, easiest way to fix everything.”

Connor sneered. He hadn’t changed his opinion on drinking… Or on losers who spent their lives consuming it to get by. He’d done a good job living a sober life up until this point, but what good had it really done?

Connor’s social ineptitude was showing. It was like a brick wall between him and the rest of the world. It was crumbling, now, and leaving him exposed and vulnerable in front of his new partner.

“C’mon. You’re having drinks with me tonight. You already agreed,” Marcus said. “And let’s go, dude! Get started on that fucking Italian! We’ve got work to do.”

Connor brought the sub to his mouth and jerkily started to eat.

Surrounded by alcohol and its die-hard fans, Connor decided to let go of his reservations towards drinking. At least towards himself anyway. He still thought Greg was a piece of shit...

He finished his sandwich while Marcus talked about beer.

“Just promise me something,” Connor said, interrupting Marcus’s monolog on the best draft beers. Marcus paused and looked at him. Connor sighed. “Promise me we won’t talk about family. I seriously don’t want to think about it tonight.”

“Didn’t you say your brother’s pregnant girlfriend moved in, too?”

“Yeah,” Connor frowned. “And I don’t want to talk about it.”

Marcus held his hands up. “Fair enough. No family talk.” He bundled up his trash and put it in the Subway bag. “You done yet?”

Connor finished the last of his sub and Marcus grabbed his trash, too.

“Look at the next job on the list,” he said as he got out. “You should recognize the street. We were there earlier this week.”

While his partner went to throw their stuff away, Connor glanced at the assignment list. He thought he had a decent idea how to get there from their current location, but luckily, he wasn’t going alone.

***

Connor texted M as he and Marcus left the Bayside showroom at the end of the day. He vaguely explained that he was going out with a coworker and that he’d be late. M sent a sad face in reply, but Connor ignored it.

M was kinda weirding him out lately with his new obsession with sex… It wasn’t a bad thing, of course. Connor wasn’t exactly complaining. He’d gotten his cock sucked every night this week so far... But M was really pushing for anal, and Connor was uncomfortable with the idea.

He’d wanted to do it… Fuck, he’d had fantasies about M’s cute ass since day one. But the pressure M was putting on the act was making him rethink it. And the fact that the boy seemed to be getting coached by Jamie made him even more uncomfortable.

M had been filled with all sorts of embarrassing questions the last few days... He’d asked again for Connor’s length and girth. Like, he’d wanted exact measurements. Then they’d had a long discussion about their foreskins…M and Connor were both circumcised and apparently, Jamie said it would make a difference when they started having sex.

Connor had the pleasure of learning through the grapevine that his brother wasn’t circumcised. Eww.

And then M, the poor little bastard, had uncomfortably asked about Connor’s experience with anal sex. He’d asked if Connor had ever done it before with anyone, and if Connor knew about stretching the muscles and using lubrication.

“Nope. I’ve never done it before,” Connor had said quickly. He knew he was probably blushing, but M had his hard dick in front of him. The blond had been lying between Connor’s legs as he affectionately stroked his cock to hardness and asked embarrassing questions.

“Do you want me to tell you what Jamie told me?” M had asked innocently. And then he’d bowed his head and he’d sucked the tip of Connor’s erection between his lips. He’d quirked an eyebrow… It looked like he was waiting for an answer. He’d swirled his tongue around Connor’s bulging cockhead and fluttered his golden lashes coyly as he did it.

“Nope!” Connor had groaned. He so didn’t want instructions on anal from a 16-year-old. “I’m good,” he’d said.

And luckily, that’d been the end of it.

M was fortunate he was so good at giving head, because Connor was getting really annoyed with his probing questions. There was no way M would have been able to convince him to keep going up to the attic room, alone, if Connor hadn’t been getting something good out of it in return.

He hated the questions. And he hated that anyone knew anything about his sex life. And between all the amazing dick sucking, M was fucking adamant about getting his stupid questions answered, because he wanted to fuck!

After they’d left work and Connor got that sad face from M, he and Marcus had gone to a rundown bodega close to work and they’d both cashed their paychecks, then they headed to the bar Marcus had mentioned earlier. They parked in a shady looking lot behind the building and went down a narrow alley to get in the entrance on the side.

The place looked like a hole in the wall more than anything. The room was dimly lit, and the floors were poured concrete. There was a wrap-around bar on one side and a bunch of rickety little tables in the center of the room. There was a single pool table in the back, next to an old jukebox with CDs from the 90s.

They sat at the bar and Marcus talked about work and their coworkers as they ordered their first couple rounds. The place started getting kind of busy around 8 and he and Marcus moved to a table off to the side of the bar.

There were a lot of black guys filtering in the door. This place seemed like a neighborhood hangout. They were mostly thug types, guys in big oversized shirts and jeans and lots of them wore chains and stuff like that.

Connor was buzzed though, and surprisingly, he felt pretty chill as he took in the bustling atmosphere of the shitty bar. Marcus kept up a pleasant running dialog and Connor only had to respond with nods and occasional yeah’s. It wasn’t the worst way to spend a Friday night.

It was getting close to 9 when Connor felt his phone vibrate.

He had a feeling it was M, who else would it be, so he didn’t check the message. He finished his beer and let Marcus get him another.

When the other guy was gone, Connor got another message. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat. His phone was in his back pocket and it literally started to burn his ass. He felt so stupidly guilty for not checking it.

He got another message when Marcus came back with two more tall amber beers. Connor couldn’t take it anymore. He reached back, nearly toppling his wobbly chair. He ripped his phone out of his pocket.

“What the hell was that for?” Marcus snorted. He set the beers down and slid back into his chair.

Connor ignored him.

How much longer u be?

I miss u Connor.

If u come home soon I suck ur cock…

Connor started at the last message in a panic. What the fuck was he supposed to say to that! He had a feeling Jamie was hanging over M’s shoulder at that very moment, goading him on.

As Connor started at his phone, another sad face popped up below M’s texts.

Connor growled and he slapped his phone down on the table.

Marcus peered at him curiosity. “Who’s that?”

“Fucking M,” Connor huffed. He slid his tall beer closer in front of him and he lifted it awkwardly to get a drink. He got a nose full of foam instead.

Marcus laughed at him. Connor flipped him off aggressively and growled.

“That fucking little shit…” He poked a finger at his phone. “He won’t stop pressuring me for sex! He’s got Jamie on his side and they’re both on my case now! You should see the way that little girl looks at me! Ugh!” Connor shivered all over.

“Whoa, whoa, wait,” Marcus chugged a good portion of his drink. He was smiling and bright eyed. He’d spent a few minutes cleaning up in the showroom’s bathroom after work and his afro looked cool and poufy again and his wife beater showed off his muscled, chocolate arms.

Slightly drunk and feeling a little trapped by the situation, Connor admitted to himself that he thought Marcus was attractive.

“Connor.” Marcus leaned closer and Connor made himself stay put. He didn’t avert his eyes, he didn’t pull away. “What the fuck are you talking about, man?”

Connor felt his cheeks flush. He scowled. “I told you I didn’t have friends, right? Well, I’ve never had a boyfriend before either. I’ve been in one other sexual relationship before I got with M, and that was with a girl.”

“Damn,” Marcus said. He pulled a sad face and Connor cringed. It looked like Marcus was pitying him.

“Yeah, well, now my brother’s girlfriend, that’s Jamie… she’s giving M all this sex advice because I guess we’re both fucking virgins,” Connor groaned, and the pitying look vanished. Marcus started to chuckle. “She’s 16 years-old,” Connor whined. “And she’s asking M how big my dick is and if I’m circumcised or not.” He shuddered. “It’s making me uncomfortable.”

“How big are you?” Marcus asked curiously.

Connor rolled his eyes. “I don’t know, man. I’m probably being generous, but I’d say 9 or 10 inches hard. I didn’t tell M that. It’s like Jamie wants to make a diagram of my cock! Fucking nosy bitch,” he huffed.

“Not bad,” Marcus said with a grin. “Not bad for a white guy anyway.”

“Oh, fuck you,” Connor flipped him off again.

“Shit, the only advice you need is to use lots of lube,” Marcus said. “Lube his ass up and stick it in,” he said.

“There’s so much pressure now,” Connor groaned. He dropped his head into his hands and stared into his beer. “The second we do it, he’ll be running downstairs to fill Jamie in on all the details.”

“So?”

“So!” Connor straightened up and he glared at his partner. Marcus had drained his beer while Connor bitched and so Connor grabbed his up again, feeling like Marcus was waiting for him to drink. The foam had dissipated, at least, and Connor took a monster swig. He growled as the alcohol burned his throat. Marcus looked like he holding in another laugh, but Connor didn’t let it bother him. “I need to get out of my mom’s house,” he said as he wiped the excess beer off his lips. “It’s not just the sex stuff, my step-dad’s been hitting the bottle every night and once he’s drunk on the couch, you’d better stay the fuck out of his way. He’s been biting everyone’s heads off, ranting and raving at the slightest provocation… He’s fucking nuts,” Connor said. “I don’t want anything to do with my family.”

“Sounds like they need help,” Marcus said casually. He touched his empty beer glass. It looked like he was thinking of getting another.

“Yeah,” Connor said and he shrugged. He definitely thought they needed help. Julie needed to get the fuck away from Greg and his abusive, drunken explosions, but what Marcus thought, fuck, what Connor thought about the matter, was completely inconsequential.

Julie wasn’t going to save herself. She wasn’t going to leave Greg…

Connor’s phone buzzed on the table before anymore could be said. He glanced at it and sighed with annoyance.

“Sounds like you’d better get home,” Marcus said.

Connor sighed.

“Go fuck your boyfriend, Connor,” his partner said pleasantly. “Don’t worry about what other people are thinking. Worry about yourself.”

Connor folded his arms, refusing to check M’s insistent messages. “I wish he’d just let me decide! Fuck! I’m still reeling from all the blow jobs! I’ve never had one so good…”

Marcus smiled. “He’s a natural cocksucker?”

Fuck yeah,” Connor said, and he felt himself getting red in the face. Again! “Jamie had him practice on a banana, but he’s obviously a natural. Every night I get home from work and first thing he says to me is: ‘Can I suck your dick now?’”

Marcus chuckled darkly. “He swallows too?”

Connor nodded. He felt hot and bothered by the thought. “Yes,” he said. He almost told Marcus that he did, too, but he thought it might be taken the wrong way. He honestly wasn’t trying to hit on his partner!

“Get out of here, dude,” Marcus said. “I live two blocks away, I can walk from here.”

“I can give you a ride,” Connor said awkwardly.

“Naw,” Marcus looked around the bar. More people had come in while they talked. There was a group of flashy looking girls ordering drinks at the bar and Marcus looked at them longingly. “I’ll probably see if anyone else wants to hang out tonight. I’m going to stick around for a while yet.”

Connor quirked an eyebrow at his friend. Marcus was his friend…

“If you’re sure…” he hesitated.

“Yep. You’re good to go,” Marcus said. He looked away from the girls and grinned at Connor. “Have a great weekend, dude. Hopefully you’ll come in Monday without that anal virginity hanging around your neck like an albatross.”

“Ha,” Connor faked a laugh. He scowled at Marcus and wished him a good night. “You can finish my beer too, if you want.”

Marcus pulled Connor’s half-finished glass next to his empty one. “Catch you later,” he said. “Text me if you need any more advice.” He waggled his eyebrows.

“Whatever,” Connor waved him off and left the black guy sitting alone at the table. He had a bit of trouble getting out the door, there was a group of tough looking thugs crowding the exit. At first, they pretended they didn’t see Connor.

“Excuse me, guys!” Connor yelled at them over the loud R&B. It was louder near the door, Connor hadn’t even noticed it when he and Marcus had been talking.

“Let this little white boy out,” some short guy said. He had a huge, diamond encrusted chain dangling from his neck. His bigger buddies shuffled out of the way and Connor pressed his lips together and nodded at shorty.

He walked confidently towards the red metal door. The paint on it had dried in thick drips. Connor sneered a little as he shoved it open.

“You have a good night, now,” Shorty said after Connor. It was slightly demeaning, but Connor was just glad to get outside.

The door shut behind him, and the bumping sounds of the music faded significantly. It was balmy out, but the sky was dark. The city was lit up down the strip next to the run-down bar. Homes with fences and cracked driveways and barking dogs stretched out behind the shops. Warm house lights shone through their little windows.

Connor went down the short alley behind the bar and found the truck. He hopped in and started her up. He fiddled with the radio, but couldn’t find anything he wanted to listen to.

Finally, he glanced down at his phone. He was dreading it a little, but when he checked, he saw M had sent him another emoticon. It was a heart.

I’m coming home now, Connor texted and he tossed his phone across the seat and backed up. He drove out of the lot and got on the road.

He passed restaurants and stores. People milled up and down the sidewalks, despite the late hour. Most of them were in groups of two or more. They looked happy, Connor thought.

When he reached Julie’s neighborhood, he slowed down and coasted through the quiet streets. He passed more happy homes. Tonight, he felt wistful, rather than bitter. He envied everybody else for their happiness, but for once, he didn’t think it was impossible for him to achieve a similar sort of contentment.

He pulled into Julie’s drive and finally glanced at his phone as he shut off the engine.

There were a few new lines of text, but Connor only glanced at them. He knew M was excited. He was always excited to see Connor…

He considered Marcus’ advice as he got out and approached the front door. He’d have extra time to pump himself up for the challenge this weekend. He’d simply find some lube and fuck M’s sweet little virgin ass… the brat was literally begging for it. So what if Jamie found out about it? She was probably jealous. From what M said, Jamie described Nathan’s dick as a fat little sausage wrapped in wrinkly skin.

Connor chuckled at the image as he unlocked the front door. He was so much better than Nathan. He’d known from the beginning he was better than Greg, that much was obvious. Connor was the only man in the house. He had the big swinging dick to prove it, too.

He realized he’d jammed a garage key from the storage lot into the slot and he cursed and yanked it out. He probably shouldn’t have taken the key with him over the weekend, but--

“Shit!” he dropped the keys and swayed on the spot, feeling the alcohol rush to his head. “Fuck me,” he muttered, then he crouched down and plucked the keys off the welcome mat.

When he straightened up again, the front door flew open, and Greg stood on the threshold. His eyes were glazed and he looked Connor up and down with a sneer. “Have fun at the bar?”

Connor glared at the fat man blocking his entrance. “I did, actually.”

“Looks like you made it back in one piece this time,” Greg said, looking around him and out at the truck. It sat innocently in the drive. “So, did you get your paycheck?”

Connor shoved past Greg. He knocked into him with his shoulder, but he’d meant to do it. The big guy stumbled back into the hall. He was drunk, too. Of course.

“Yeah,” Connor said. “I did.” He spotted M standing at the top of the stairs. He peeked over the railing down into the foyer. He looked like he was holding his breath.

“You fucking little shit,” Greg growled. “Give me half, before you drink it away. You ungrateful fuck!”

“Why! So you can?!” Connor shouted. He was instantly furious. His good mood out on the front step was a distant memory.

Greg poked a bulbous finger in Connor’s face. “You owe me for Nathan’s car,” he demanded and Connor saw red.

“Back the fuck up!” he roared.

Greg curled his lip, the fat idiot was standing toe to toe with him. “What are you going to do if it don’t?” he asked and Connor’s nostrils flared.

He shoved Greg hard in the chest. It sent the fatty stumbling backwards again. He caught his foot on the runner this time, slipped on the rug, and fell solidly on his side with a loud thud.

“Fuck!” Greg howled. “I’ll kill you, you fucking brat!”

Connor fumbled for the wallet in his front pocket. “Here!” he yelled. He threw a hundred dollars in twenties on the floor. “I fucking hate you!”

He ran upstairs before Greg could get up. M wasn’t alone up there. Julie stood just behind him in the hall. Her body was stiff and her face was as pale as the white night shirt she wore.

“Keep him away from me!Connor barked at her. Then he grabbed M’s arm and yanked him up the stairs at the end of the hall.

They burst into their bedroom and Connor shoved the boy inside. He locked the door behind them and looked around at the blond shaking in the middle of the room.

“Are you high?” Connor asked.

M nodded slowly. “I was bored,” he said. “Nathan and Jamie went to see some of their friends earlier. I was waiting for you to come home.”

“Good,” Connor said. He considered his options for a few seconds. He could hear the muffled sounds of Julie and Greg arguing downstairs through the door. The voices came closer, and M sucked in a nervous breath. He whimpered a little and Connor shushed him impatiently.

A door slammed shut down in the second-floor hall, and the voices faded again. Connor figured they’d gone to bed. He straightened up and confidently left the door. He should have been angry, but the adrenaline in him, the enthusiastic beating of his heart, was confusing him as he looked at the object of his desire.

He ran his eyes over M’s little figure. He was shaking in his pajama shorts and his flimsy tee. His green eyes were dark and shining in the moonlight streaming through the big window at the back of the room.

It smelled like marijuana in here...

Connor smiled wryly as he came closer to the blond. He touched M’s face and the boy fell against him.

“Connor,” he moaned as he threw arms around his waist.

“What? Did you miss me?” Connor chuckled.

“Yes!” M cried pitifully.

Connor tilted M’s chin up. The blond was beautiful in his distress. His lower lip trembled and Connor could no longer resist. He leaned down and kissed the boy passionately. He gripped M’s face and held him still as he plundered his mouth.

M gasped and clutched Connor tighter. He stretched up on his toes and tried to crawl inside his mouth.

Connor pulled back from the boy’s lips with a wet, smacking sound. “You poor little thing,” he mocked as he caressed the blond’s heated cheeks and his puffy lips. He smiled, thrilled by how aroused the boy in his arms was. He ran his fingers through M’s hair and the boy moaned and whimpered like the desperate little slut he secretly was.

Connor reached around and spanked the blond’s cute ass. M yelped, his eyes opening wide with surprise.

“Better get used to that,” Connor said and he grabbed a handful of the blond’s rounded asscheek through his shorts. He squeezed the mound of flesh and groaned with delight. Connor was super fucking hard. “I think my cock’s gonna hurt your butt at least a little bit,” he said and M stared up at him with dawning horror. Connor laughed at him again. “Stop. I’m not going to rip you open or anything.”

“I hope not,” M said in a quiet voice. He bit his soft bottom lip.

“No, baby,” Connor kissed the side of M’s mouth. The blond released his lip and Connor took the opportunity to kiss him again. “Besides, I think Michael fucked guys for a living. Your body’s probably used to it. It knows what to do automatically.” For some reason, that thought turned him on. He definitely wouldn’t mind M turning into a sex fiend on his cock.

M blinked at him. “I don’t know what he did for a living, but Mother did an extensive repair on the body. It’s not used to anything, anymore.”

Connor quirked an eyebrow. “Um?”

“And I only see Michael’s memories when I have the seizures. Michael can talk to me a little, and share images with me when I drink, but he’s knocked out now. The weed makes him sleep,” M said with a sad smile. “We’re alone Connor. We have been all week.”

Connor swallowed. This was getting too serious. “Do you want to get fucked or not?” he asked quickly.

M pressed his lips together and he nodded.

“Then get naked,” Connor said and he gently pushed M away so he could do the same.

They undressed. M had a lot less clothes on and he finished quicker. He kicked his clothes aside and watched as Connor finished stripping.

“I hope you have lube,” Connor said. He looked up at the blond nervously, but M was beaming.

“We picked some up at the pharmacy today,” M said proudly. “Julie drove Jamie to her appointment today. I got to come too!”

Connor felt like he was going to faint. He hoped to god M had somehow managed to get the lube without anyone seeing, but he didn’t even see how that was possible. M had probably announced to the entire store that he needed lube so he could bottom for his boyfriend.

Of course, no one in the store would know that Connor was the lucky guy. But Julie and Jamie knew. And Connor wanted to die.

“You’re doing a hell of a job turning me on,” Connor huffed. M looked up at him sadly and Connor rolled his eyes. “Go grab the lube.”

M ran over to the dresser across from the bed and he rummaged through the drawer on the bottom. Connor went to lay on the bed. He was naked and slightly drunk still, but his heart had stopped pounding. He was nervous. He really didn’t want to hurt M and make this a horrible experience.

M hopped in bed with a little bottle of KY jelly in his hand. Connor took it from him and dropped it on the pillow.

“C’mere,” he said.

M crawled closer. Connor touched his arm and guided the boy to climb on top of him. He wrapped his arms around the blond as M straddled his hips and lowered himself over Connor’s crotch. His silky soft asscheeks brushed against Connor’s cock and Connor moaned a little. He wasn’t hard yet, but his dick was definitely getting interested.

The boy sat on Connor’s upper thighs, just above his dick. He wiggled a little, smiling. “I’m glad you’re home for the weekend,” he said.

“Me too,” Connor groaned, and he pulled M down against his chest and started kissing him.

They held each other close as they kissed and rubbed their cocks together. M thrust his hips into Connor’s enthusiastically, humping his ass in the air. He opened his mouth wide under Connor’s questing tongue and he whined with desire.

M whimpered sweetly when he drew back for air. His hands were curled up into little fists on Connor’s muscled chest. His lips were shiny and wet and his dick stood up straight towards his belly. “I want you inside me,” he sobbed and Connor felt his dick lurch in response.

M brought one of his hands up to his hard little dick. His eyes slid shut as he cupped his palm around the tip of his flushed cockhead.

Connor moaned as he watched the needy blond touch himself. “Turn around,” he said in a tight voice. “Let me see your ass.”

M gasped a little. He got up quick though, and Connor rolled over to make room in the middle of the bed. He grabbed the bottle of KY and turned back to watch the blond.

M got on his hands and knees in the middle of the bed. He looked over his shoulder, glancing nervously at Connor, then he pushed his butt up in the air.

“Yeah, good,” Connor murmured. He crawled closer and dropped the KY between M’s spread legs.

The room was dark, but Connor got a pretty good look at M’s tight little anus. He put a thumb on either side of the boy’s hole and he pulled it open some more.

Fuck,” Connor muttered to himself. His cock bobbed between his thighs; it had a mind of its own. It wanted to stretch M’s virgin asshole before anything else got the chance.

Connor had his face just inches away from M’s wrinkled entrance though. He thought he’d have another taste of him first…

He leaned closer, spreading M open a bit more as he did. He used the tip of his tongue to circle the tight, pink muscle.

“Ahh!” M yelped and he forced his ass back towards Connor’s mouth.

Encouraged by the boy’s reaction, Connor circled the crazily clenching hole a few more times before he flattened his tongue and covered it with saliva. He slid it around and round, getting everything slippery and wet.

M moaned loudly, but his face was pressed into the mattress and he didn’t make much noise. Connor wished he could hear him...

He pressed his tongue inside the boy’s squirming body. His dick was hard as a rock. He was ready to drench it with KY and get to work fucking the hot, clenching channel, but he continued with the rimjob. He fucked his tongue inside M. He put his lips around the boy and he sucked the juicy muscle.

Oooh,” M groaned.

Connor held his ass open with one hand and reached down with the other to fumble with the bottle of lube. He sucked and fucked and swirled his tongue around M’s eager asshole as he got the cap open.

M rocked his hips back on Connor’s tongue. He made all kinds of hot sounds as his ass got eaten out. Connor would have done it for longer, but he was desperate to get his dick inside the hot heat. He pulled back and M tried to follow him with his hips. He looked over his shoulder again, pleading with his eyes for more.

“Connor…” he gasped, his breath hard and panting.

“Ready for stretching?” Connor drizzled some of the KY onto his fingers.

M groaned and he buried his face in the bed sheets again.

Connor smirked. He didn’t plan on spending too long on this part… He wasn’t trying to make it painful. But he wanted M to be able to feel it tomorrow. He imagined M going down for breakfast with a weird little twinge in his step. Everybody would know why…

Connor dropped the lube and he leaned over the boy’s shaking body.

He latched onto M’s skin, right at the base of his neck. He circled the boy’s wet hole with his slippery fingers as he started to suck the blond’s salty-sweet skin. He was hoping to leave a mark… he sucked hard at the tender flesh, branding M with a bright red love-bite.

M whimpered and his back arched. Connor was teasing his hole. He pressed just the tips of his fingers past the first ring of muscle. He did it over and over again as he sucked M’s skin.

The boy gasped and moaned and withered under Connor’s stronger body.

Connor pulled back to admire the hickey he’d left behind. Maybe it was childish, but he thought it looked good. It’d probably even show up when M put a t-shirt on. He smirked.

Whatever. He’d regret it later…

He suddenly pushed his first two fingers inside M’s body.

The blond gasped and pushed his ass back against Connor’s intruding fingers. Connor watched as his fingers were sucked in deep by the clenching pink hole. It was hungry for a fuck. The boy took Connor’s fingers with ease and he whined for more. Shit…he was fucking begging for it!

“It feels really… really good,” M hissed and he pushed his ass back on Connor’s thrusting fingers. Connor crooked his fingers and tested the angle a few times, and when he hit M’s prostate, the boy started crying with need. “Connor please!

“You want my dick?” Connor grunted and M twisted around to look at him with his big green eyes.

“Yes,” M moaned. His eyes shimmered in the white light pouring through the large window. He was absolutely gorgeous. Connor could see his red cheeks over his spread ass. It was fucking hot…

Connor fucked him a little bit more, touching the little bundle of nerves deep inside of him. M sobbed, but he stayed put and let Connor stretch him good. Connor spread his two fingers wide apart when he pulled them out the last time.

M’s dark hole gaped open. Connor could see inside a little… The muscles clenched wetly inside.

“You’re ready,” he said, taking his fingers out at last.

M didn’t respond. He trembled and kept his face hidden in the sheets.

Fuck,” Connor muttered. His cock was hard as a brick. He dribbled some lube on his burning hot dick, hissing when the cool liquid slipped down his cock shaft. He grabbed the length and slicked it quickly.

He didn’t know how long he could make this last.... He’d never been this hard before. He was close already and he’d barely been touched.

“Push back on my dick,” Connor told the boy as he positioned his greased cock at M’s puckered entrance. “Like you did with my fingers and tongue.”

M nodded his head against the sheets and Connor took a deep breath and started pushing.

M whined a little, but Connor’s cockhead slid inside the slick hole without much resistance. Connor stared down at his dick, totally enamored with the sight of M’s asshole swallowing the thick length of his erection.

He groaned and grabbed ahold of M’s pert little asscheek, spreading him wider. “Fuck, M,” he hissed. The push inside M’s tight body was slow and torturous. The boy trembled slightly, but he made very little noise. His face was still pressed into the sheets though...

Connor took his time, afraid he was hurting the blond. He wanted to make it last a minute, too. M’s body was gripping his cock tight. It was almost too tight, but Connor worked his cock in and out, ever so slowly, hoping he’d get the muscles to relax a bit. He grit his teeth as he held M’s cheeks open and stretched his ass with care. The slow pace was killing him.

But after a while, M’s anal ring started to relax. The pinching sensation stopped and his hole began to accept the methodical stretching.

“How are you doing?” Connor grunted once he was halfway in. He had to stop, sweat beaded along his hairline and the hand he had on M’s hips shook with strain.

He was so close… he was so fucking close.

M turned his head and Connor finally heard him whimpering.

“It hurts,” M whispered.

Connor’s face paled even as his dick grew another few millimeters at the sexy announcement.

He’d known his dick was too big for M’s cute little ass… Shit!

“Do you want me to take it out?” he asked. His hand squeezed M’s round asscheek reflexively. “I’m sorry,” he muttered and he started to pull out.

“No!” M cried and he whined as Connor came to a stop. Connor panted a little, his dick throbbed halfway inside the boy. The tip was on fire, stuffed deep within M’s rhythmically clenching hole. The dick skin on the outside though felt cold as ice. It was the A/C’s fault.

It was a weird feeling, but it helped Connor get his bearings a little.

“Just… go slow. Like you were,” M said after a minute. “It’s not… that bad.”

Connor snorted with an exasperated amusement. He wasn’t going to ask M twice, though.

He started to work his dick further into the tight heat. He fucked M slowly, inching deeper and deeper with each thrust.

M didn’t cover his mouth again. He whined and panted, but he kept his voice down. It was shamefully hot… M was totally submitting to him.

Connor groaned when his balls finally slapped into M’s moist heat. He was all the way inside. He squeezed M’s butt cheeks, pressing them together, tighter around his pulsing dick.

M shook below him. He groaned. “You can move,” he said deeply. “I’m ok.”

Connor had to wait a minute though. His head was spinning. His heart pounded wildly in his chest. He wanted to move. He wanted to fuck M frantically… he wanted to feel his balls slap into M’s ass, over and over…

He held still for another minute before he attempted to pull his cock out of M. He gasped.

Fuck,” he hissed. “I’m going to cum.”

M’s asshole went crazy around his dick and Connor grunted. He drew his hips back, exposing half his shining dick to the cool air of the bedroom, then he slammed his dick deep again, angling for M’s prostate.

The boy howled with a mixture of pleasure and pain. “Do that again!” he cried.

Connor nearly bit his tongue off, he was concentrating so fucking hard on not coming. He pulled out again and fucked his dick in deep. M cried out and he shoved his hand under his body and grabbed his cock. He started jerking himself off and Connor took that as a good sign. He spread M wide open and fucked him with abandon.

Connor came first. He was so close already… after a few more frantic thrusts he came deep inside M’s body. He fell against the boy’s back and reached around him to take over his masturbating. He kissed and sucked the sweaty skin on M’s upper shoulders as he stroked his hard cock to orgasm.

M’s asshole clenched tight around Connor’s cock when he came. Connor had softened inside him, and he groaned as the sensitive flesh was squeezed.

Still, he kept his cock buried deep inside the boy. He held M in his arms, rolling them onto their sides once the blond’s balls finished emptying themselves.

They lay together, M’s back to Connor’s chest. They were both breathing heavily and their sweaty flesh cooled in the conditioned air. It wasn’t the most pleasant sensation, but Connor didn’t want to be anywhere else right now…

“That was nice,” M said softly.

“But it hurt, too, right?” Connor asked.

“Yeah…”

“I told you it would hurt,” he said, stroking the boy’s hair. “Fuck Jamie for scaring you with all those tips.

“She didn’t scare me,” M said with a laugh. “But we did everything she said and it still hurt.”

“Sorry,” Connor said, but he wasn’t really.

“It’s ok.” M turned a little in his arms and he pressed a sweet kiss to Connor’s lips. “I want to do it again.”

“Of course,” Connor smiled.

They fell into silence after that and slowly, Connor felt himself drifting off to sleep. He thought he felt M stroking his arm… it felt warm…

He shut his eyes and faded into unconsciousness with a smile on his face…

***

Connor woke up with a major headache…

That wasn’t completely out of the norm, he’d been waking up with headaches for days now. His brain felt fuzzy though, and he wisely kept his eyes shut because he could feel sunlight shafting through the big window to the left of the bed. He groaned in pain.

“Connor?”

Connor cautiously peeled one of his eyes open. He saw M sitting beside him, cross-legged, concern on his round face.

“Are you ok?”

“Headache,” Connor muttered. M’s eyes shone brightly today. He was still naked from last night and he was vibrating with energy. Connor shut his eye, and moaned, exhausted from merely looking at the boy.

“Do you want me to get you a pain pill?” M asked.

“That wouldn’t be a terrible idea,” Connor sighed. He rubbed his face. He didn’t remember how many tall beers he’d had last night… quite a few apparently.

M left the bed and went to grab Connor’s pills from the desk in the corner. When he came back, he handed the bottle over and Connor twisted the childproof cap off with practiced ease. He popped a pill and sighed, relaxing onto the pillow as he waited for it to take effect.

“Connor?”

Connor hummed, but he kept his eyes shut. His naked body was relaxed and comfortable. He tried to concentrate on the cool sensation of his skin against the silky sheets. His head pounded, fuck, even the stitches on his jaw were bothering him today. He must have slept weird on his side…

“I was wondering…” M started. “Can you look at me, maybe?”

Connor frowned, but he opened his eyes and blinked in the bright morning sunlight. M was sitting on the bed in the exact position he’d been in when Connor had first woken up. His eyes were still fucking sparkling.

“Do you think maybe... “ the boy hedged and Connor stared at him blankly. “Do you think maybe I’m pregnant now?”

Connor gaped at the blond. He stared at him in shock for a moment before he started to laugh. He clutched his sides and laughed heartily at the insane question.

“What!” M cried. He was pouting like a little brat and it made Connor laugh all the harder. “Jamie said this is how she got pregnant! Why are you laughing?!”

“Through anal?” Connor chuckled. “She’s a girl, M. Didn’t she mention that part to you? How can you not know that?”

“Know what?” M huffed. He crossed his arms. He stuck his bottom lip out and Connor snorted at him.

“That the only people who have babies are girls,” Connor said. “It’s because of their uterus and the other stuff inside them.”

M looked very confused. “What?”

“You have a penis!” Connor sat up, ignoring the throbbing in his brain. “You get girls pregnant. There’s never a time when you get pregnant, ok? You get it?”

M shook his head slowly.

“Don’t shake your head, it’s the truth!”

“No, it’s not,” M said. “Mother said it was possible. I can have a baby if I really want.”

Connor stared at him in horror. “I don’t want a baby,” he said.

M’s pout deepened dramatically. “Why not?” he whined in a high-pitched voice.

“Because!” Connor snapped. “Shut up, M! Guys don’t get pregnant and I don’t want a baby anyway, so shut the fuck up!”

M moped for a minute on the edge of the bed. He stared down at his naked legs. “You’re mean,” he said in a tiny voice.

Connor’s eyes bulged out of his head. He was fucking speechless.

The blond got up and he rushed for the dresser. He grabbed some clothes and dressed himself quickly.

He’d gone shopping with Julie and Jamie more than once since the pregnant teenager had moved in. He was wearing a lot of bright neon colors now. He chose a pink shirt today, and a pair of short running pants.

He didn’t even fucking run, Connor thought bitterly as he watched the blond pull the shorts on. His firm little ass was covered, but the fabric clung to him indecently. It suddenly dawned on Connor that M hadn’t put any underwear on…

The boy was dressed now, and he stormed out of the room in a flurry of neon pink. Connor sighed and laid back down against the pillows.

Where the fuck had that argument just come from…

***

Connor took his time coming down for the day.

They were using a bathroom on the second floor now, and after his head stopped hurting, he made plans to get a shower.

He pulled his underwear on from yesterday and slipped down the stairs to the second floor. He got to the bathroom without running into anyone. The house was quiet and peaceful and Connor locked the bathroom door behind him with a sigh of relief.

He took his underwear off once the door was shut. There was a flaky layer of cum and KY jelly crusted over his dick and his pubes.

He cringed and turned the shower on.

He went back upstairs to get dressed after he’d cleaned up. He wondered if M was walking around with an assload of his cum, hoping to get impregnated...

Connor shook his head. He wasn’t going to worry about it. M had a lot of crazy ideas. He figured he should probably apologize for freaking out though.

Once he was dressed, Connor went down to the kitchen.

Julie was making lunch over the sink. She was chopping up vegetables for a salad or something.

“Good afternoon,” Julie said formally and Connor glared at her.

“Where’s Greg,” he snapped.

Julie’s knife slipped and she hissed. “I cut myself,” she muttered and she pushed the cutting board and the knife away. She turned the water on and stuck her finger under the spray.

Connor watched her with narrowed eyes. It was fucking karma, the slip of the knife. He wasn’t sympathetic.

“Greg’s out for the day,” Julie said in a fake, cheerful voice. “He had to work overtime.”

“Bullshit,” Connor snorted. “He’s blowing that hundred dollars I gave him.”

“He’s not blowing it,” Julie said calmly. She shut the water off and went to get a paper towel under the microwave. “We’re getting Nathan a car tomorrow afternoon and then we’re going out for dinner.” She smiled weakly. “We’re celebrating. Nathan has an interview after school Monday. He needs his own car.”

Connor was shocked. “No shit?”

“He did it all on his own,” Julie said. “He filled out applications on his phone. He’s interviewing at Dominos.”

Connor blinked. “I’m impressed.”

“So are we,” Julie said with a tiny smile.

The silence was awkward, and Connor gestured to Julie’s finger, wrapped in the paper towel.

“How’s your finger?”

“Fine,” she said. “It’s not the first time I’ve nicked myself.”

Connor grunted.

Julie went to toss the towel in the garbage and then she moved back to the vegetables. “And about last night… I’m sorry about Greg.”

“Sorry?” Connor sneered.

“He’s stressed at work,” Julie said quickly. “And the situation with Jamie isn’t making him happy either. He was fine with you and M staying--”

“Maybe at first,” Connor said. “But obviously he wants us out.”

Julie pressed her lips together and picked up her knife again.

“I can’t get out of here if I owe Greg half my paycheck every week,” Connor said bitterly. “I can buy my own lunches from now on,” he said. “I don’t need anything but a roof over my head while I scrape together some cash to get my own place.”

Julie frowned. “Connor--”

Connor held his hand up, cutting her off rudely. “Tell him that. It was my plan since we got here,” he said. “I was always going to move out. Now I’m fucking determined.

Julie sighed. “I’ll talk to him again. I already told him he needs to give that money back to you.”

Connor scoffed. “Yeah right.” He turned away from Julie, annoyed by her sad posture, the sad look on her sad face… “Where’s M?”

“In the back with the kids,” Julie said and Connor left her there in the kitchen.

Connor saw M and Nathan in the pool as he came through the living room. M struggled with his doggy paddling, but he was getting along alright. Connor pushed the sliding glass door open and wandered outside.

“Connor!” Nathan called in a sing-songy voice. “I heard you kicked my dad’s ass again!”

Connor folded his arms over his chest and glared over everybody’s heads. Jamie sat in the grass on the edge of the yard. The dog was in her lap. She looked interested in the conversation though, and she was already coming closer.

“I heard you got paid too,” Nathan laughed. “Think you can pay me back some of that money I fronted you?”

Connor glared at him directly now. “Fuck you,” he snapped. “Everybody wants my goddamned money.”.

“You do owe me,” Nathan said as he swam to the edge of the pool. He lifted himself out and stood dripping on the edge. “I gave your boyfriend a nice baggy of green too the other night. You don’t think that was free, do you?”

“I hate dealing with you,” Connor bitched. “Go into sales. You’re talented at ripping people off.”

Nathan grinned. “Did you hear? I got a job interview on Monday.”

“I heard your dad’s buying you another car…” Connor said casually. “Is that part of your plan? Get a job long enough to need a new car and then ditch it? The job, I mean.”

Nathan rolled his eyes. “That’s something you’d do,” he said snottily.

“The fuck I would,” Connor said viciously. “Fuck off, Nathan!”

“Nathan!” Jamie rushed up, pushing herself between the two brothers. “Cut it out!”

“C’mon, Nathan,” Connor sneered as a nasty thought popped into his head. “You don’t have to be embarrassed anymore. We all know your pathetic secret. We feel bad for you, dude.”

Jamie had her arms around Nathan. The dark-haired teen glared at Connor for a long moment, his eyebrows sloping inwards with confusion. “I don’t know what you’re even talking about, bro.”

“You’re always trying to pretend you’re this big tough man, but you don’t have to, Nathan. We know you’re nothing but a weak little bitch. Be who you really are, Nathan,” Connor said sarcastically. “Let the bitch out. We don’t mind. We fucking love it.

Nathan gaped at him. “What?

“‘A little sausage wrapped in wrinkly skin’,” Connor quoted M’s description of Nathan’s Johnson. “That’s what your girlfriend thinks of you,” he said with a smile. “Oh, and Jamie, I know you’re dying to know… I’m 10 inches hard,” he drawled, and Jamie flushed and looked away.

Nathan was boiling with fury. His face was blue. It looked like he was struggling from some unknown force, but it was just his own stupidity that kept his mouth from opening and drawing in the air he needed to live. Connor hoped he’d choke on his tongue, right fucking now, and spare them all the fucking trouble…

“You’re an asshole, Nathan,” Connor said sharply. “I’m sorry you’re my brother.”

Nathan didn’t say a fucking word. Connor had cut him to the bone and there was nothing he could do about it.

Connor shook his head, then he turned and headed back inside.

“Connor!” M called behind him. There was some splashing in the pool and Connor hoped the teenagers wouldn’t let the boy drown. He didn’t turn back though.

He left the blond in the backyard with Nathan and Jamie… He’d planned on apologizing and he’d started yet another argument with a family member. He sighed as he climbed the stairs.

“We’re you boys yelling out there?” Julie called from the kitchen.

“Nope!” Connor lied and he ran up the last few stairs.

“Lunch will be ready soon!” Julie’s voice floated up from the first floor.

“I’m not hungry!” he yelled after her and then hurried up to the attic.

M left him alone for the rest of the day. Everybody did.

Connor starved up there, alone, as the day wasted away. He messed around with his phone, watching YouTube videos, glancing through news feeds, and playing stupid games he downloaded off the app store.

The last two games had insisted Connor sign in with Facebook and he suddenly got a crazy idea to finally get himself a social media profile.

He took a picture of himself standing in front of the window so the lighting wasn’t utter shit, then he went into the Facebook app hardwired on his phone and signed up for a new account.

Connor used the selfie in his profile and he added a cute picture of Jack playing in the yard. It was generic and Connor didn’t list his location or his job.

He did do a search for Hannah though.

The girl came up on the first search Connor ran. He clicked on her profile and was disappointed to see it was a private account. He couldn’t see beyond the profile pic without being her friend…

He’d come this far damnit... Connor hit the button to request Hannah as a friend. He stared at her picture for a minute, too.

Her brown eyes were cheerful in the photo. It was one Connor had helped her take, actually. She was in the woods and her bleach-blond hair streamed down her back. She had a tank top on, but her cleavage was cut off by the edge of the picture. It was modest…

He shut everything down abruptly, feeling like the girl was staring at him through the Facebook app. He shivered all over and tossed his phone across the bed.

He wondered when and if she’d talk to him…

***

The next day, Connor woke up the same way he’d woken up the day before.

He opened his eyes and jerked back. M sat beside him in silence with his legs crossed.

His eyes weren’t glittering with happiness today, and he had clothes on this time. Either way, he stared straight into Connor’s eyes just like he had yesterday when he’d first woken up.

“Jesus,” Connor drew in a shaky breath, startled to see the boy sitting beside him. Then his head started to pound. He groaned and closed his eyes again. “Fuck… M… get me the pills!” he moaned as he clutched his head.

M jumped off the bed and went to retrieve the pain pills from the desk. Connor knocked back two pills dry; he was getting used to taking them without water.

He laid back again and pressed his palms into his eyes as his head spun.

“I don’t want to fight anymore,” M said softly and Connor snorted.

“I don’t either, M,” he said tiredly. “Fuck, why does my head keep hurting like this!” It had bothered him off and on yesterday too, but he’d taken another pill around dinner time and it’d knocked him out for the rest of the night.

M ignored him. “I’m sorry I want a baby,” he said. “Do you hate me for wanting one?”

Connor groaned. “Why do you keep bringing it up?”

“Because I love you,” M said and Connor took his hands off his eyes and he peered at the boy in shock. “I want to have a baby and get married like Jamie and Nathan,” he said. “It’s what people do,” he said wistfully, staring dreamily into Connor’s eyes. “When you’re in love, you make a commitment that’s forever.”

Connor stared at M. His mouth agape. “You’re not going to get pregnant. Understand? I don’t care how many times I dump a load in you, you’re never going to get knocked up like Jamie.”

M pouted.

“And gay marriage is getting legalized and stuff, but I don’t know M. We already live together. That’s enough, isn’t it?”

M continued to pout, but his sad faces weren’t going to change Connor’s mind! The pounding headache contributed to his anger. This was all laughable, really. Connor wasn’t going to get trapped in some crazy unplanned pregnancy like Nathan was, so all this arguing was a moot point. Still. He was rapidly getting frustrated with the conversation. He didn’t want to talk about stupid shit that wasn’t going to happen.

He huffed. “It’s not my fault, ok? You have to have a pussy if you want a baby, and I don’t like pussy,” he said darkly. M sniffled. His eyes were tearing up, but Connor went on anyway. “What do you want me to do, M? Maybe you should find a girl if you want to make a little alien offspring.”

“I don’t want a girl,” M sobbed. “I want you.”

“Ok,” Connor snapped. “Then stop talking about stuff I can never do. This is it, M. This is as good as it gets.” He gestured around the room, at the bare, although comfortable, attic room. “We can get out of here soon, get our own place again. But I don’t want to get married. And I don’t even want to talk about kids, so--”

M covered his face as he burst into tears. He got up on unsteady legs and ran out of the room.

Connor sighed and fell back against the bed.

Déjà fucking vu… he thought bitterly. Another stupid, completely unnecessary argument over nothing… He kicked himself over and over again as he laid in bed. He waited for the pills to ease his aching head, but they never seemed to take effect.

It was probably karma, he thought, and he sneered at himself.

Just after noon, Julie came up with a tray of food.

“You’ve got to be starving,” she said, setting the tray on the desk. She moved further into the room and looked around curiously at nothing in particular.

“I’m fine,” Connor lied. He eyed the food over Julie’s shoulder, though, and she immediately caught him looking. She smirked at him, and Connor lowered his eyes. He felt stupid.

“Do you want to talk about why you’re locked away up here?” she asked calmly.

“No,” Connor said quickly. “That’s the last thing I want to do.”

Julie sighed. “Well, alright then.” She backed towards the door. “I’ll just leave you alone then.”

Connor nodded. He glanced at the food again. It looked like a couple sandwiches and some chips. Nothing fancy, but it looked heavenly after almost two days with nothing to eat.

“We’re going to look at this car soon,” Julie said on her way out. “I asked if M wanted to come too, but he wants to stay here with you.”

Connor nodded disinterestedly.

“We’ll be back this evening,” she said, her hand on the door. “There’s more food in the fridge if you get hungry again.”

Connor sighed. “Alright.”

Julie left the room. She shut the door behind her silently and Connor slid off the bed to see what she’d brought him to eat.

Besides the sandwiches and chips, there were a couple cookies, a glass of milk and a bottle of water for later.

Connor sat at the desk and dug into the sandwiches first.

***

Connor went downstairs later when he was sure the rest of his family was gone. He brought M’s shoebox of weed, and found the blond sitting on the edge of the pool in his running shorts from yesterday and nothing else.

The dog laid beside him. Jack’s head rested in M’s lap and the boy stroked the dog’s soft yellow fur with a gentle hand.

“I’m sorry,” Connor said as he came out onto the back patio.

M turned to look at him. The dog looked up at Connor, too. Connor shifted under the combined weight of two sets of gazes and waited for some sort of reaction.

M finally spoke. His voice was barely above a whisper. “It’s alright.”

“No, it’s not.” Connor sat down beside M. He dipped his legs into the warm water beside the blond’s and set the box of smoke down behind him as he turned to look M in the eye. “I shouldn’t yell at you like that. It isn’t fair.”

“I... “ M looked down at his bare legs. Connor looked, too. M’s slim thighs were tanning up nicely in the shorts. His skin glistened with suntan lotion and moisture from the pool water. “I really do love you, though,” he said nervously and he glanced up, his golden eyelashes shimmering in the sunlight.

Connor met the boy’s eyes cautiously. He wasn’t comfortable with that word. He licked his lips and spoke slowly. “I care about you a lot, M… More than anyone else.”

M smiled at him wryly. “I think that means you love me.”

Connor cleared his throat, but then he just shrugged and let it go. As long as he didn’t have to actually say it…

M leaned up, a cocky smile still tugging on the edges his lips. Connor bent down to meet the blond halfway and they kissed slowly, their lips melding, their tongues brushing against each other and sparking pleasure in their young bodies.

M moaned wantonly. “You brought the weed?”

“Yeah,” Connor said, nodding back at the box.

“Fuck me in that pool chair over there,” M said and Connor looked behind them at the lounge chair Jamie loved to lay on most afternoons.

“What?” Connor laughed, but he was already getting their bowl out of the box.

“It looks comfortable,” M said. “I think if you lay down on it, maybe I can sit in your lap--”

“And ride my cock?” Connor grinned. “Sometimes your crazy ideas are crazy good,” he said with a laugh and M beamed.

The blond pulled his legs out of the water and the dog got up and trotted lazily to the edge of the yard. Jack seemed put off by the human’s sex talk, but it was just as well. He would have been a third wheel anyway.

Connor packed the bowl, sparked it, and then passed it over to M.

The boy spent a little extra time with it. He smoked a few times, closing his eyes as he concentrated on putting Michael to sleep or something. Connor wasn’t actually sure what he was doing…

The dog started baking as Connor waited for M to get in the mood. He looked over the pool and caught sight of Jack as the dog paced up and down the edge of the bay.

Jack looked out at the churning water. He barked furiously and his hackles were up.

Danger…

Connor stood up. He looked out at the bay to see what Jack was trying to tell them.

“What?” M asked.

“Why’s the dog barking…” Connor trailed off because he noticed that the water in the bay had started to glow. It was dim at first, but it got brighter as Connor watched. The water sparkled and gleamed as a brilliant light was forced to the surface.

There was something under the water.

The dog continued to freak out. He growled and foamed at the mouth. M jumped to his feet with a cry of dismay. He followed Connor’s worried gaze.

The water sloshed and boiled angrily with activity. Large waves started 30 meters from the shore as the light grew brighter below the surface.

The dog snapped his jaws and pawed at the sparse grass at the edge of the lawn. He was trying to get down to the water, it seemed, but the drop-off into the water was a sharp one from this angle.

Connor had thought they were trying to discourage swimming, but when the waves rose up and crashed into the reinforced walls bordering Julie’s lawn, he knew he’d been partly mistaken.

A large, shimmering shape emerged and another series of waves rippled after it. They rushed towards the shore. The waves ran into each other as they reached the reinforced wall and the water swelled over it, spilling into the lawn and washing over the stone patio. M yelled as dirty water from the bay sloshed over the edge of the pool and stained the blue chlorinated water an icky brown.

“What is that?!” Connor cried over the dog’s frantic barking. The iridescent object was as large as Greg’s Hummer, but it was almost invisible… Connor couldn’t get a good look at the object hovering over the edge of Julie’s property. It was a bright, terrible light attached to a glistening, see-through material!

A faint buzzing noise started and Connor dug his ear into his shoulder… the sound made them itch.

“That’s the agent,” M said frantically. “That’s the cloaking device!”

The noise ramped up to a sharp, ear splitting pitch. It was more of the fucking static!

Connor fell to his knees and moaned in pain. He drove his fingers into his ears, desperate to stop the horrible noise.

“Jack! No!” M yelled and Connor saw the dog running off around the bay through narrowed eyes. He grit his teeth.

“M… Don’t you hear that?” he hissed.

“Hear what?” M cried. He peered at Connor, his expression tinged with fear. “What’s wrong?!”

The horrible noise went up another few octaves and Connor fell flat on his face, limp as a noodle. M screamed and fell all over Connor. The blond tried to flip Connor over as he laid on the stone patio, drool leaking from his wide-open mouth.

There was a shattering sound behind them, and tiny bits of debris rained down, pebbling Connor’s back.

The burglar alarm rang from inside the house. It was a dull, droning noise and Connor moaned as it added to the harsh static stabbing through his sore eardrums.

M sobbed in terror. He shoved Connor in the side and finally managed to flip his lifeless body so that he faced the water.

Connor’s brain throbbed in his skull. The alien sound was being projected through the cloaked ship over the bay. It hung motionless in the air, staring Connor down, challenging him.

Connor dropped his head onto the stone pavers below him. He was completely helpless! He couldn’t move his body at all! He moaned pitifully as the static pulsed and steadily grew louder. Weak as a lamb, he still forced his eyes to focus.

The cloaked UFO was in full view now. It hovered almost eye level with Connor. It was a round sphere of shiny, highly polished metal. A light beamed from the center of the sphere. It seemed to have a mind of its own, too, and it cut through the air like a laser through the night, but it was broad daylight and the light pierced Connor’s pupils as he stared helplessly into the brilliant beam. It flashed the lenses of his eyes and he yelped and tried to look away. His eyes burned though and as he felt the light leave his face, his body started to shake.

“Connor!” M cried. “Connor!!”

The alien made itself invisible again so it was just a light dancing on the waves...

M continued to freak out as the shimmering UFO zipped out over the water at top speed. It skimmed the waves and stirred the water in its wake. It veered up into the sky before it hit the bridge.

The sound faded away and Connor’s trembling stopped. His body fell still and he felt his muscles relax. He could hear Jack barking from far away… M gasped like he was struggling to breath. The boy shifted and glass clinked over the pavement.

Connor took a deep shaky breath, then he passed out.

***

Connor didn’t know how long he was out, but when he woke up, the burglar alarm was still blaring.

“Connor…” M called from beside him. “Sit up, someone’s coming.”

He groaned and slowly started to sit up from the ground. His whole body was sore, but his head hurt the worst. He touched the stitches on the side of his face and yep, it was bleeding again...

He put his hand down for leverage, struggling to get to his feet, when he realized the patio was covered in tiny bits of glass.

He looked up.

All the windows on the back of the house had shattered. There was glass everywhere. It was all around them, it was in the pool, it was in the grass... It was all over the patio table and chairs and Connor slid his hands up into his hair.

“Fuck…” he said hoarsely.

Then he heard voices inside.

The alarm finally stopped, and Connor saw Greg and Julie coming down the front hall.

Julie came first. Her face was pinched with worry while Greg, right behind her, was already grumbling.

“Mom,” Connor called through the empty living room window. He didn’t know what he was going to say, but he had to say something.

Julie’s eyes met Connor’s. A faint smile ghosted on her lips, but as she entered the living room fully and took in the sight of her many destroyed windows, the majority of which she still couldn’t see, her mouth fell open in shock.

“What the…” Greg started as he came in behind his wife. “Shit! What the hell happened?!Greg pushed past Julie. His blubbery face was already getting red. He stepped over the glass littering the sliding door frame and came to see the damage. “Oh fuck!” he yelled, looking up at the other broken windows. “Julie!” he cried. “Come see this!”

Julie glanced nervously at Connor before she followed her husband out to the patio.

Connor saw the teenagers poking their heads into the living room behind the adults. Nathan looked gobsmacked, and Jamie’s face was grave. She touched Nathan’s back as the two of them waited for the showdown.

Julie’s head was tilted up. Her eyes roved over the back portion of her dream home as she assessed the extent of the damage. She tried to be calm, but her hand came up to cover her mouth and tears formed in her blue eyes.

“Oh Connor,” she murmured through her fingers.

“I don’t know what happened!” Connor cried. “I heard a loud noise and the windows shattered! I didn’t do anything!”

“What noise? An atomic bomb?!” Greg yelled. He shoved a pool chair out of the way and kicked the shoebox of weed from his path. It sailed into the pool and Connor watched it sink with anger burning inside him.

Greg grabbed Connor’s wrist and shook him bodily. “Speak up! Explain!” Greg shook him some more. Violently. “You god damned faggot! I want you out of here! You homewrecker! You filthy little cocksucker--”

Connor twisted out of Greg’s grasp and socked him across the jaw.

Greg reeled. He wasn’t drunk this time though. He whirled around and shoved Connor into the pool with an almighty fat-man heave.

“If you aren’t out of here in 30 minutes, I’m calling the damned cops!” He roared as he stood over Connor, rubbing his cheek. “You trashed my house and you just assaulted me. Again.” A malicious joy shone in his dark beady eyes. “I’m definitely pressing charges this time.”

Connor treaded water as he glared at his step dad. The stitches on the side of his face burned from the chlorine.

“Get out, Connor,” Greg said. “30 minutes… And I’m serious about the cops.” Glass pinging under his feet as he turned back to the house. “C’mon Julie,” he said shortly and he stepped through the door frame and went through the living room, past the wide-eyed teens in the hall.

“Connor--I--” Julie started.

“Fuck off, mom,” Connor said bitterly. He swam the edge and pulled himself out of the water. Luckily, he’d left his phone upstairs charging. It hadn’t been in his pocket like it usually was.

“Just… get out of here tonight,” Julie said frantically. “Here, lemme get…” she trailed off as she fumbled through her purse, probably for money.

“Stop,” Connor said and Julie instantly dropped her purse. It dangled by her side, next to her grasping hand.

“Connor, honey, what happened?” she asked.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” Connor said, and he grinned wryly. “It’s cool, mom. I can’t stand this family anyway. I have to get out of here. I’ll see if my partner from work can put us up for a few days. I’m sure it’ll be fine.”

Julie pressed her lips together. “Call me after you get out of work tomorrow,” she said. “We’ll talk.”

Connor nodded noncommittally. He was already planning on forgetting…

Soaking wet, he turned towards the house. He had to go inside for his things… It was Greg’s own fault he was a sopping mess, dragging water and bits of glass and other debris from outside. Too bad the only one who would suffer was Julie…

“Jack ran off,” M said quickly as they entered the living room. The blond was hot on his heels.

Connor grunted. “We’ll look for him before we go.”

Nathan drew himself up as Connor approached, but Connor barely spared him a glance. He started up the stairs, taking them at a jog.

“Do you have someplace to go?” Jamie asked from behind them. “Hey! Wait up,” she called. She broke away from Nathan and followed them up to the attic.

“Wow,” M said as they came into the room. The large window at the back had shattered too, and little bits of glass had blown across the red window seat and the wood floor below it. It was awfully breezy up here now, but… that was to be expected.

Connor went to the desk and unplugged his phone. His wallet rested beside it he pocketed it as he thought up a message to send to Marcus.

They’d exchanged numbers earlier in the week, and Marcus had advised him to collect everyone else’s, too.

“It’s good for us to keep in contact,” he’d said, but Connor still only had his number.

Things got ugly with my step dad, he texted his partner. Is there any way me and M can crash at your place tonight?

Connor put his phone down and went to grab some clothes. M was already doing the same thing. He packed his new neon shirts and a few pairs of the tiny running pants into his backpack. He pulled a shirt on after he was done. He chose bright green today.

Jamie stood in the entrance to their room, watching them pack with sad eyes. “I hope you guys aren’t leaving for good,” she said.

Connor shrugged and when M saw that, his face became just as sad and mopey as Jamie’s.

Nooooo,” he moaned. “I don’t want to leave Jamie!”

“We have no choice,” Connor said. He was distracted though. He didn’t know if he should take all his work shirts for the week or not. He decided to pack three of them, and then he grabbed a few pairs of jeans, two spare tees and some underwear and socks.

Across the room, his phone chimed. Nervous, Connor threw everything onto his duffle bag and went to check Marcus’ reply.

It was an address!

As Connor tried to figure out how best to get to the house, Marcus followed up with another line of text.

You guys can crash for as long as you need. I’ll see you soon, man.

Connor smiled.

“C’mon M,” he said. “Marcus said we can stay with him for a while.”

The blond ignored him though. He and Jamie embraced each other by the door.

“Text me if anything interesting happens,” Jamie said. “Actually, just text me anyway. I don’t care if nothing’s going on.”

M hugged his girlfriend tight. “I’ll miss you,” he sobbed.

Connor rolled his eyes. “We’ll see you again. Jesus,” he cursed. “We all have each other’s phone numbers. I’m sure we’ll see you soon.”

Jamie gave him a look. “Really?” she deadpanned.

Connor shrugged again. He felt awkward promising to keep in touch and shit. He didn’t do stuff like that…

Nathan appeared at the top of the stairs behind Jamie. He looked out of place and it looked like he knew it, too. He drew his shoulders in awkwardly and glanced immediately and very nervously at the bed in the middle of the room.

Connor wondered what he was thinking about… Was he imagining Connor’s monster dick splitting M’s asshole on that bed over there?

Connor smirked, but he didn’t instigate anything. He kept his mouth shut.

“Did you guys need help moving anything?” Nathan asked quickly. He looked away from the bed and M and Jamie broke apart to look around curiously at the straggler to the impromptu going-away party.

Nathan rubbed his neck. “Well?”

“Naw,” Connor said. He held his duffle bag up. “This is all I’m taking. M has his backpack.”

“Oh, ok,” Nathan said. He folded his arms. “Hey, I just wanted to apologize,” he said awkwardly. He glanced up hesitantly, but Connor merely listened with a blank expression. “I’m sorry I always give you such a hard time, all the time, but,” and Nathan’s eyes shone with amusement as he said the next part. “That was really cool… when you punched my dad.” He laughed and Connor smiled a little. “I finally got to see you in action.”

Connor hesitated too, but fuck it. Maybe he’d never see this insufferable brat again...

“I’m sorry, too,” he said and Nathan quirked an eyebrow. “Sorry for making fun of your little dick,” he clarified.

“Oh, well, it’s not that little,” Nathan said. Jamie giggled and she went to put her arms around her boyfriend. Nathan held onto her tightly, his hand splayed at her waist. “It’s not 10 inches though,” he said.

Connor grinned at him. “Nope.”

“And I’m not ashamed of being uncut,” Nathan continued, but contrary to his words he already sounded very defensive. “I hear guys who are circumcised have a loss of sensation.”

“I wouldn’t know,” Connor said. “Feels pretty good to me.”

Nathan shrugged uncomfortably and Connor dropped the subject.

“We’ve gotta go,” he said. “Marcus is waiting on us.”

M and Jamie said one last emotional goodbye and then the four of them went downstairs to the front hall.

Connor thought about finding his mother, but she was nowhere in sight. Greg wasn’t around either. He figured they were arguing somewhere in the house…

“Good luck on the interview tomorrow,” Connor said to his brother.

Nathan nodded.

Connor started to open the door when he thought of something. He shifted his duffle bag to his shoulder and pulled his wallet out of his pocket.

“Here,” he said as he thrust a bundle of bills at the teen. It was 60 bucks.

Nathan looked at the money for a moment. “You probably need it more than me at this point,” he said. “I mean, you are sorta homeless now.”

Connor rolled his eyes and gladly took his money back. “Thanks a lot, dude.”

“No problem, bro,” Nathan smiled.

Connor felt free to leave after that. He opened the door for M and the two of them made their way outside and to the truck. Connor tossed their things into the back.

“The agent was using a high frequency transmission,” M said and Connor looked over at the boy. “You’re somehow able to pick it up…” he said. “I suppose it’s the tracker in your head.”

“He’s trying to fuck with my mind,” Connor agreed. “He got us kicked out too… Fucking alien breaking a bunch of windows… Who’s going to believe that?”

M smiled weakly. “Nobody,” he said.

“Right.” Connor hopped in the front seat and waited for M to get in beside him. He started the truck and glanced at Marcus’ address again in his phone.

“We forgot about the dog!” M cried suddenly and he started to cry. “We can’t leave Jack behind, Connor. We can’t!”

Connor sighed. “He’ll probably come back to the house, M. That’s what dogs do, they run off, have their fun and then they show up covered in mud on your back door.”

“Are you sure?”

Connor nodded, but not because he knew for sure. He said it because he wanted to get the fuck out of here. He didn’t want to leave Jack either, but Jamie would keep an eye out for him… She was a sweet girl, despite her nosiness. She could handle it.

“Unless you’re thinking the man in black abducted Jack…” Connor said as the uneasy thought came to his mind.

M sighed. “I don’t know what he’d gain from taking our dog, but I have no clue what he’s doing anymore,” he said as he looked out the window. Connor watched him carefully for a minute, but when the boy didn’t bring up the dog again, he started to back up slowly. They were almost out of the neighborhood when M spoke again. “We thought we had the agent figured out, but he was right under our nose, Connor. Probably the whole time.”

“I think I saw that ship before,” Connor said. “It was in the abandoned house down the road from the trailer… But how would he fit that thing inside a building? He was hiding it under water too, right?”

“If he has the cloaking device on his ship then I wouldn’t be surprised if he has the technology to manipulate space and time, as well. There are many ways he could choose to hide himself,” M said and his voice trembled. Connor looked over at the blond. The boy started straight ahead, his eyes wide and alert.

“What are we going to do, M?” Connor said.

“I have a plan in mind…” the boy said as they pulled onto the main road. Connor glanced at the blond again, studying the determination on his sweet face.

“Care to share it?” Connor laughed nervously.

“Not yet. I don’t have the details figured out. I need time to think and to plan with Mother.”

“I think Marcus lives alone,” Connor said. “You’ll have lots of time to do your little alien planning when we go to work.”

M rolled his eyes.

“This is stupid, M. The man in black broke Julie’s windows! He’s fucking with us!”

“I know,” M said. “But think about it, the agent obviously sees and knows more than we’re even aware of. Whatever plans I set up, I have to be careful with them. If I do things out in the open, if I even talk about it out loud, he’ll probably find out what I’m doing. Everything will fall through.”

That made sense unfortunately… Connor still didn’t like being left out of the loop though. He felt like he was on the front line of some crazy secret war of wits and M was keeping him blind and dumb!

He grumbled all the way to Marcus’ house, irritated with everything. They pulled down Marcus’s street. It was a cul-de-sac with a bunch of dirty looking duplexes.

Connor spotted Marcus’ house number. It was in the middle, on the left-hand side of the driveway. Connor pulled up on the curb and parked in front of it.

Marcus’ duplex was quite the eyesore. It was a single level brick building with a small fenced in patio on the side. The lawn had a couple bags of chips and some cans strewn across it and the broken truck the other guy had mentioned took up the driveway. It looked like hell. All the windows were spider-webbed with cracks. The driver’s side mirror had been broken off. It dangled limply over a fuck-ton of key scratches on the sides.

“This is it,” Connor said, and he laughed at the look on M’s face. “Sorry kid. Our luxury vacation is over. C’mon,” he said.

They got out together and M got close to him when he stopped to get their bags out of the back.

“Is Marcus nice?”

“He’s pretty cool,” Connor said amicably. “I don’t think we’ll have any problems here,” he said. “At least, not with the humans.”

M sighed. “Yeah.”

Connor took a risk, and he leaned down and kissed M quickly on the cheek. The blond boy grinned at him when he pulled back. He leaned up immediately for more.

Connor got wrapped up in the moment. He didn’t care who saw them… Fuck there were worse things that could happen, getting seen kissing his boyfriend was no big deal.

Connor dropped his duffle bag beside him and clutched M around the waist. He pulled the boy in, getting a thrill out of the delicious little sound of pleasure M made. He tilted M’s head back, ready to plunder his mouth real good and sloppy, when he heard someone clear their throat.

Connor pulled back in a daze.

Marcus stood in the front door, watching them make out on the curb with a smirk on his face. Connor huffed and grabbed up their bags.

“C’mon M,” he snapped, embarrassed he’d let himself get so carried away.

“Sorry to interrupt!” Marcus said with a laugh as they approached. “But I do got a room for you guys to do that in.”

Connor flipped him off and Marcus opened the door wider.

“If you can call a cramped front room with a recliner and a couch a ‘room’, that is,” the other guy said as Connor and M came into the house. “And this must be M!”

M looked up shyly. “Hi,” he said.

“He’s cute,” Marcus smiled. “He’s shy, isn’t he.”

M averted his eyes nervously, but he shook his head. Connor took his hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

“He’s not shy at all,” he said with a snort of amusement. “We’re both a little shook up from that shit with Greg. I… punched him again,” he said sheepishly.

“Fuck, that sounds like a good story. You’ll have to tell me about it later.” Marcus went further into the room and Connor realized they were standing in their ‘new room’.

It was a small rectangular room with an entrance to the kitchen in the back corner. There was a long plaid couch along the back wall with a generic print of a beach scene in a cheap frame above it; a recliner was diagonally across from the couch and a TV on a narrow side table was on the wall centered between the two other pieces of furniture. A football game was on, and the volume was low.

“I was just going to order a pizza,” Marcus said. “If you want to drive, I’ll pay for you to pick up some beer, too.”

Connor tossed their bags down in front of the TV. “Sounds good,” he said.

“Cool,” Marcus nodded. “Have a seat guys, I’ll order the pizza. My phone’s in the kitchen.”

Marcus went into the other room as Connor and M sat on his couch.

“You OK?” Connor asked the quiet blond beside him.

“Yeah,” M sighed. “I’m fine. I’ve just got a lot on my mind.”

Connor nodded. He understood that feeling. He left M alone and tried to get into the football game. The home team was winning, so that was probably a good thing.

He heard Marcus talking on the phone in the other room.

“Do you guys like green peppers?” he called.

Connor glanced at M. He remembered the first time he’d fed the boy… it’d been a pizza with green peppers on it and M had made cute, disgusted faces.

“No,” Connor answered for the both of them.

“No worries, dude. I got you,” Marcus said and he continued with his phone call.

Connor relaxed into the couch and threw his arm around M’s shoulders. The boy scooted closer and put a hand on Connor’s thigh. He didn’t say much, but it was comfortable.

Copyright © 2024 mastershakeme; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 5
  • Wow 4
  • Fingers Crossed 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..