Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

Parasitic Love Redux

   (4 reviews)
Genres: Romance
Sub-genres: Paranormal Romance

Connor is a miserable guy. He hates his job, hates his family, his girlfriend, and pretty much everyone else too. Then he finds a naked boy in his backyard with a serious case of amnesia, and slowly, Connor begins to care. But the boy has secrets. Someone is hunting him, and lights appear in the sky. Just who is this odd, beautiful boy, and just what is he capable of?

 

violence and drug usage
Copyright © 2024 mastershakeme; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (7 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 7
  • Chills 3
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 4
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 4
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 4
  • World Building 4

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

drsawzall

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Every now and then a story comes along that simply demands you start pounding the keyboard in your reactions/frustrations to a chapter, and boy o boy does this story grab you right from the beginning...You'll want to defy physics and the laws of nature in trying to reach through the PC monitor and have at some of the denizens of this unique tale!!!

Kudos to the author for crafting this tale of intrigue and suspense!!!

  • Love 7
Link to review
weinerdog

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

The main reason I am writing this is because this author had been on a little bit of a hiatus and is therefore unfamiliar to many GA readers . I hope these five stars draws some attention. 

As far as the story goes I'll refrain from giving too many details you probably wouldn't believe me anyway. There will be things here that are impossible but because there are some not of this Earth aliens in this its somewhat plausible. What makes this author unique is every character is a varying shade of grey (even the villains are not totally evil) since these characters have some flaws it makes for a lot of sarcastic dialog which I love when it's done right and this authors does it right.

This story deserves to read and has my recommendation
 

  • Love 5
Link to review
Calvin

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

A beautiful tale that ended way too soon.

 

Fingers crossed for a sequel🤞

  • Love 7
Link to review
chris191070

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A truly wonderful story that comes highly recommended.

This is the story of Connor and his adventures after he finds a naked boy in his backyard.

The boy has secrets, you need to read to discover more.

Connor has friends and family who we meet during the story.

A fantastic sci-fi adventure story, that must be read.

 

  • Love 5
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..