Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Singleboy15: An Untrue Story - 1. Chapter 1: Singleboy15

This is the first Chapter of Singleboy15, I thought It would be nice to do a story of a young boy discovering the internet, though it delvs into dark territories, it is, I think, a great story to tell. So I hope you enjoy, peace!

'Hmmm' I thought looking at my computer screen, a horizontal box empty under the words "Username". I thought maybe I should put my real name but didnt want to look like a newbie even though thats what I was. I wanted a bold defiant name, well Im single...Singleboy! I quickly typed the letters into the box...Username Unavailable. 'Crap!' I thought, I wanted that name. Under the box popped six names: Singleboy45, Singleboy103, Singleboy77, Singleboy15, Singleb0y911, and Singleboy114. I looked at the list and one name stood out the most: Singleboy15. 'Well I am 15 so that would make sense.' I thought. I clicked on Singleboy15.

I had just recently gotten a laptop for my 15th birthday and before that I really didnt know the world wide web other then what they taught us in computer class.

"Devin, come eat dinner hun!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"In a minute mom!" I replied. Though me and my parents were close they didnt know I was gay. Even though kids at school have recently come out to their parents I was too afraid to. I was afraid to come out to myself let alone the people I loved the most in the world. I had found help on internet forums telling me its okay to be gay. Even though I enjoyed the sentiment I was brought up in a very religious household and the last thing my parents would want to know is their sons a fudgepacker.

"Dev, honey, its getting cold!"

People in the forum told me about a website were I could talk to other guys who were struggling with coming out and maybe find a relationship; the site was called Singlebottomboy.com. I imediately clicked onto that website.

'Welcome to Singlebottomboy.com please read the terms of agreement and note that you are 18 years of age or older in order to get full access to this chat site.' I quickly skimmed through the terms and looked long and hard at the 18+ button. 'If I clicked this that would make me a liar...' I thought tapping my pencil on my desktop. 'The guys said it would help me...' Without hesitating further I clicked the button. 'Please type your Username.'

I quickly added a password; cupid. Cupid was the name of my first dog and that would be the easiest password to memorize. Once approved I had to fill out my "About me" section. I quickly typed my hobbies and my goals and then it went to personal stuff. 'Sexual Orientation' I was alittle hesitant to put gay, I thought maybe I should put bi but I couldnt trust myself if I lied again so I put gay. 'Top or Bottom?' I wasnt sure what it ment by that, but I remembered my dad once saying that the top executes at his firm were bad so I clicked Bottom. It went on with my favorite positions which I had no clue so I put unaswered and it took me to my home page.

"Devin get down here now!" I knew my mom was angry at that moment so I pressed the power saving button and headed downstairs.

"Son, your dinners cold." My dad said in a mono tone voice.

"Im sorry dad, it wont happen again." I said shoving pees in my mouth. I wanted to get back to the site really fast.

"Dev slow down! Your gonna choke." My mom said, cutting another piece of pork for my dad. We used to have a packed house until my two brothers and sister went off to college. It was actually nice though without the constant bullying from my brothers.

I swallowed the last of the potatos down and asked if I could be excused to do my homework.

"Well okay, you sure you dont want desert?" My mom said, she had barely touched her food, but thats what you get when you have a health concious mom.

"Im sure mom!" I said dashing up the stairs to my room. I imediately shut my room door so my parents wouldnt know what I was doing. I quickly clicked the mouse button and the page came back on the screen. '2 new messages' it said at the very top of my homepage. One was from a guy named horsehung70, he asked the same question the site asked me; 'Are you a top or a bottom?' I didnt want to chat alone at that moment so I ignored the message. The other message was from the Admin, it read; 'Welcome to our site, please feel free to browse through our chatrooms and view our latest photo gallerys! Thank you for joining Singlebottomboy.com.' I whispered to myself, 'Thank you!'

I looked at my page, it was empty. There was a picture of a shadow of a guy for my default image and under status it said unanswered. Luckily my parents had the family cameras' images downloaded to my computer. I quickly browsed through the pictures and decided to go with my school picture. It was a picture of me in a red t-shirt infront of an off grey colored background smiling. I guess it would have to do for now.

Under status I put 'new to this site' along with a smiley face. I didnt want to make a drastic change to my page so I left the rest alone. Under my profile it said friends list, which was empty. But I thought, 'cool I can make friends online!' I headed to the one place the people on the forum said to go to make friends, the chatroom.

Under chatroom there were a laundry list of them; gay, bi, str8, festish, bondage, romance...There were even some rediculous ones; Bears, Twinks, Watersports. I looked through the list and spotted the one I was looking for; Singles. There was a number right next to each chatroom, right next to the Singles chat was the number 617, I concluded that that was the number of occupancy. I went inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Singleboy15 has entered the chat

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked and spotted a whole world of chatter and conversation. There were guys talking about sizes and people wanting to meet up with people and I thought, 'Wow, this is a nice place. These guys must be looking to talk about their sexuality in person with each other.'

I quickly looked through the users to see if I knew anyone but unfortunately I didnt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instant message from Charlesdavythe3rd

Charlesdavythe3rd: So what are you wearing?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnt really get why he wanted to know what I was wearing so I answered back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singleboy15: Um, Im wearing a grey shirt and blue jeans.

 

Charlesdavythe3rd: lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnt know what that stood for so I asked. I began typing when he wrote back again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlesdavythe3rd: You should take them off. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldnt believe what he said so I closed the instant message window. 'That was weird.' I thought. 'Maybe he thought he was talking to someone else.' I looked through all the conversations and found a man looking for a son. I thought 'His son is in trouble.' I didnt want to get into anymore weird conversations. As I was leaving another instant message popped up on my screen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instant message from Candyman69

Candyman69: Hello Devin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2011 Matthew Shuffle; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..