Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Singleboy15: An Untrue Story - 7. Chapter 7:Str8

Yet another extremely intense chapter, Devin does not get a break huh? Anyways I hope you enjoy Chapter 7!

I looked at the message as if it was my last will and testament. I couldnt stop looking and observing. 'Was it a fake? Does that really say Candyman69? How did we get it so wrong?' All these questions circled in my mind. It was just an hour ago I opened this note, an hour ago I found out they found the mans body and an hour ago we got everything wrong. Jay had told me not to talk to Candyman anymore for fear of another situation like this to come up. I didnt reply to His message but I couldnt stop looking at the note and his page. He had the same picture, Jona's picture which infuriated the hell out of me, he would post every so often a new status update and I even tracked his conversation in the chatroom, it was definately him. I just couldnt believe it. I was really tired, I had just had an hours worth of sleep since I couldnt have slept during all of last nights events. It was 1:45 in the afternoon and I just wanted my world to be back to normal.

 

 

I walked downstairs to see if anyone was home, no one, I was all alone. Though I liked being alone, the peace and quiet was euphoric, today was just not the day. My life was just spinning out of control, 'How could this be?' I thought, 'How could the life of a 15 year old boy be so damn complicated?!'

I headed to the kitchen, mom had written a note for me, 'There's chicken in the oven dear. Love Mom.' I laughed at how my mom still had to make silly little notes for me to find food, I was 15, not 5. I opened the oven, the smell intoxicated my nose. Just as I took a piece of skin to my mouth I heard really loud running foot steps up stairs, hearing the sound of the loudness to softness it was heading to my room. I quickly grabbed a carving knife and headed up stairs. There were noises coming from my room, it sounded like ruffling sounds. I put my hands on the knob, the sounds intensified, I imediately opened the door.

Nothing, I looked around the room there was no one, the sound from before had stopped. 'Was that all in my imagination?' I thought. I sat on my bed, my heart starting to regain past. Then Chimes went off, thousands of message chimes sounded off uncontrollably on my computer. I moved the mouse, Thousands of messages filled my computer screen. 1 NEW MESSAGE, 1 NEW MESSAGE, 1 NEW MESSAGE, 1 NEW MESSAGE! Everyone of them from the same exact person...Candyman. I put my hand to my mouth, 'Whats going on!' I thought then someone grabbed me from behind. "NO, Get off of me!" I screamed as the person turned me to face them. It was him.

"Remember me? Im the guy you killed, IM CANDYMAN!"

    

I woke up, my heart raced, my body covered in sweat. It was 5 o'clock on a saturday evening. I could feel the tension through my whole body. 'What a horrible nightmare.' I thought as I got up to go to the bathroom. I did my business and started walking back to my room until I smelled my moms cooking, it was my favorite. I headed downstiars. Looking at the keys on the counter there was only one other person home, mom.

"Dev, honey, dinner!" She said as I quickly stumbled to the kitchen. "Hey Devin, I made your favorite, chicken macaroni and cheese!" I looked at the nice spread for the two of use.

"Thanks mom!" I said surprised at the change she made from just this morning, she went from hating me to making me my favorites. I quickly consumed my plate like Tommy. "This is really good!" I said finishing a full plate. Mom looked away, she didnt acknowledge me. "Mom you okay?"

"Oh yes dear, everythings fine. You eat up now, you dont want to get your favorite food cold." She said not even touching her plate. 'What did she mean' I thought, my plate was empty. She started to creep me out.

"Whats going on mom?"

"Oh nothing dear, just everything will be alright." She said in a soft voice. My head started to get dizzy again, I could feel myself getting very tired.

"Wh..a.t...m.......oomm."

"Shhhhh. Everything will be all right." I feel asleep.

 

 

I woke up again, my body was strapped to a chair, I couldnt move. I saw my mom to the side of me tightening the straps. "Mom?" I said in a soft voice.

"Yes honey?" She said looking into my eyes.

"Whats going on?" I thought I was dreaming again. No this was too real to be a dream.

"Your going to be cured baby!" She jumped up sliding down a big white screen. I looked down at my body, there were wires connecting to my chest, my stomach and private area.

"Mom, please let me go." I said tears starting to fill my eyes. I had read about these things. Electroshock therapy, or in homosexual terms, Degaying. I started to try to wiggle myself free, thrashing harder but to no avail. "Mom please dont do this!" I start to panic.

"Its okay honey, mommy is not going to hurt you, mommy loves you." She started to sing "Hush little baby". "Now I want you to look at the screen, you will see images of men in various forms of nudity. After a few seconds of an image you will recieve a little heaven shock okay?" She was insane!

"Mom please!" An image came on the screen, it was a man with his shirt off. I couldnt move my hands or legs. Then a horrible shock filled my body. I imdiately felt like my blood was cooking. "MOM PLEASE STOPP!" I said feeling the full extent of the electricity. It stopped, the next image came on the screen, it was a man holding another man with there shirts off. I imediately closed my eyes and braced myself.

The shock hit again, this time it felt like a thousand needles bursting through my skin. Mucus and tears started flowing down my face. She looked at my face. She forced open my eyes.

"Now if you dont keep your eyes open, Im gonna have to turn the power up!" She said as she clicked to the next picture. It was a man kissing another man.

"Why are you doing this?!" I said, my words starting to go. I could taste blood in the back of my throat, the places of skin where the electric pads were place were turning a bright pinkish color.

"Im doing this for you baby!" She screamed, "Now look at the picture!" The shock hit again, this time it tore through my skin like razorblades. Blood, snot and tears streamed down my face, it was too much for me to handle. I tried to speak another cohesive sentence but failed. I began drowning in my own puke. She kept going. I could barely see a picture of a man and another man touching each others face and for a split second I actually wanted that.

I could hear the door busting in, It was my sister Jessica who was there, I could hardly see her in the state I was.

"WHAT THE FUCK! Oh my god Devin!" She pushed my mother to the wall and started to untie me.

"NO! Its not done yet!" Mom scream grabbing Jessica.

"James!" Jessica screamed as James rushed to the room. He tackled my mom to the floor. Jessica started again to untie me. I saw Tommy and Dad run in; dad calling the ambulance while Tom stood there with his hands over his head. I started to fade out. Jessica slapped me. "You have to stay up babie!" She said through tears. I couldnt help it, my body couldnt stay awake anymore. She punched me this time. "WAKE UP!"

And thats how it ends. JK haha but still this was a very hard chapter for me to write since it delv'd into some real stuff(even though the first part was just a dream, the conversation situation was real! Well to the story anyways) They do still practice DeGaying techniques, especially in the mormon churches and what not.
Copyright © 2011 Matthew Shuffle; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..