Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Singleboy15: An Untrue Story - 3. Chapter 3: Friend Request Pending

So chapter 3, there's alot of stuff that happens in this chapter even though the chapter is short. I wanted you guys to get to know James, even though in this chapter he leaves a sub story plot way open I think James is another one to follow! Peace and Love -Matt

My eyes were glued to the computer, a box of crackerjacks in hand, I nervously ate while looking at my friends list. 2 friends and 1 friend request pending. It was the friend request pending I was focused on. It had been 3 days since I first made my account, I had only been talking to Jerry, hes' helped me on what I should say when I come out to my parents. I had met another guy by the name Jackoffmonkey but we dont talk as much.

It was two days ago when I entered the chatroom and this guy by the name Preepboy7 started talking to me. He asked what I liked to do and I didnt really answer back. I didnt want to talk to anyone I just wanted to hear and disect the conversations, more to know what grown gay men talk about. It was 2 hours later that I realized he still wanted to talk to me but had gotten offline. I decided to look at his profile and he was gorgeous, he had the looks of a god, no a movie star! I quickly wrote back saying Im sorry and then friend requested him. But sadly he hasnt accepted my request.

"What are you looking up, gay porn?" A person behind me said, it was Jessica, I quickly shut down my laptop. "Hey, if you were looking at porn thats fine, what do you think I catch your brothers doing at 12o'clock at night?"

"I wasnt looking up porn." I said trying to hid the blush on my face.

"Why were you on a gay website then?" She snapped back. Oh crap! she caught me!

"Um, I was doing research for a paper...uh." I picked up the closest piece of paper I could reach and showed it to her.

"This is just a math paper with the words 'My dog ate my homework' scribbled on the top." She said. "Look, Dev, I know alright. I know your gay."

I quickly denied it. "Uh no, I, its really for a math homework...uh."

"Save it, dont worry, I wont tell the fam, but you have to promise me something..." I listened with all ears. "Promise me you wont get yourself in trouble, especially on the internet. Even though its not a physchical place, its still a dangerous one." I looked down with no response, I didnt want to admit it yet. She kissed me on the forehead and left my room.

'Crap!' I thought. 'Someone knows!' Then it dawned on me, Someone does know and...they're alright with it. The first thing I did was turn on my laptop and went to the website. I got to my page and under status I quickly typed in 'Came out to one person!' and then nose-dived into my bed. 'So, this is what being out feels like...It feels great!'

As I laid there for a few minutes a chime sound came from my computer. I got up and looked. '1 New Message' it said. It was from Horsehung70. I thought why does that sound so familiar? Then I realized it was the same guy who messaged me the same day I made my account. I read the message.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Singleboy15

From: Horsehung70

Hey man, whats up I saw you were online and I wanted to say hi and to see how everything was going.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in such a good mood that I messaged him back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Horsehung70

From: Singleboy15

Everythings going great, I just came out to my sister and I feel awesome! Im sorry I didnt respond to your other message. I was learning the ropes and everything. haha.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I waited 2 minutes for a response then I signed out of my profile.

"Hey Dev, mom wants you to help her with the groceries" James said. It was the first time I saw him ever since he walked into his room three days ago. He's more the anti social type even though he has alot of friends he just prefers to be alone. He was still upset and I wanted to get to the bottom of it...After I got the groceries.

After unpacking the last of the groceries I headed upstairs to Jays' room.

"Dev make sure to wash up before supper." Mom said. I walked to Jays door, his door was littered with signs saying 'Go away' and 'Keep Out", he even had a sign that said 'Beware of dogs'. I softly knocked on the door.

"What?" Jay said from the other side.

"Its me, Dev!" I said back. I could hear rustling sounds behind the door then I heard the door lock click.

"What do you need Dev?" Jay said opening the door to meet me.

"Uh, could we talk or something?" I said looking at the ground. He knew I wanted a serious talk due to my mannerisms.

"Fine." He said letting me into his room and domain. His room was dark, the posters that littered the walls were of famous and infamous rock and alternative bands. I sat on his bed, while I opted for the superman sheets he had a black bed spread. Although it was dark I actually felt comforting in his room. "What do you wanna talk about D?"

"Um well, whats going on? I havent seen you in days and even Tom's worried about you, he said you and him werent speaking alot." I had mustered up the courage to say all the words with my new found confidence. I wouldnt be this forward with anyone especially Jay for fear I might shake our relationship. He calmly looked at me then the ground then back at me.

"You promise you wont tell anyone?" He said reducing the sentence to a whisper.

"I promise Jay." I whispered back.

"Well, about a month ago I was in my car...You swear you wont tell anyone?" He said abruptly ending the story.

"Yes, I swear!" I said edging him on to finish the story.

"Okay well I was in my car right. This guy came up to me in class right saying he wanted to suck me off sometime. Since I wasnt getting any from Ana I decided to take him up on his offer. I went to this location behind the stadium were they usually do this, besides I didnt want Tom catching me in our dorm right so I got there and he was there. He started right then all of a sudden out pops Ana with her sorority and video cameras! I was all like what the fuck bitch to Ana and she said 'I never thought you would cheat on me once and now I catch you red handed!' And so I broke up with her infront of her sorority. It was just a game to her and now she wants to put the videos on the internet so our parents could see unless I take her back."

I was stunned at what he told me. "So your gay?" I said with my mouth half opened.

"No, Im Bi but that doesnt matter, the point is that she wants to show the video to mom and dad. You must know how important it is to keep a secret from them especially since they would disown their own child because they liked the same sex." I didnt know what he was implying by me keeping secrets from mom and dad so I just left it alone.

"I think you should try to find a way to get those tapes back or else mom and dad will find out and that would be bad." I said holding my breath. 'Did he know I was gay, do I have a stamp on my forehead saying Im gay?!' I thought.

He continued, "Its not that simple, Ana wont give me the tapes unless I go back to her. Even if I do go back with her she might hold those tapes against me for the rest of my life." He went back to his bummed phase and I knew he had one choice left.

"Maybe you should come out to mom and dad." I said looking down at the floor.

"Maybe you should come out to mom and dad, douche!" He replied back then kicked me out of his room. 'Crap, I blew it!' I walked back to my room, defeated.

I signed back in, 1 new message from Preepboy7. I imediately opened it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Singleboy15

From: Preepboy7

Sorry sport, you blew it! mwah! bye bye!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont forget Candyman69, he comes back in the next chapter in a big way.
Copyright © 2011 Matthew Shuffle; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..