Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Singleboy15: An Untrue Story - 2. Chapter 2: Candyman69

Kay, this is chapter 2, in this chapter you'll find out what Devins familys' like and you'll try to figure out who Candyman69 is. Thanks for reading!

I could see my hands shaking. I looked at the screen long and hard. 'Did he really just say my name?' I started to type again but he beat me to the punch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candyman69: Are you there?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at the screen again, hoping he would say how he knew my name but he didnt reply. I decided to ask.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singleboy15: Um, how do you know my name?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He didnt relpy right away and that made me even more nervous, 'Could this be someone I already knew?' Just when I thought that he replied back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candyman69: Oh, well I, I saw you from that forum. Im from that forum too. I wanted to help you. My name is Jerry btw.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like that a sigh of relief set through my body. 'Well everyone in that forum was very helpful' I thought. If he's from there maybe he's nice too. I quickly wrote back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singleboy15: OH! I thought you were someone I knew in real life. haha. My name is...oh well you already know that huh.

Candyman69: lol Yeah, so are you really 15?

Singleboy15: Um, yeah. I hope you wont tell the people who own this site. I could get in big trouble.

Candyman69: lol I wont tell them lol.

Singleboy15: What does 'lol' mean anyways. Sorry Im new to this.

Candyman69: It means 'laugh out loud' lol.

Singleboy15: OH! lol haha. So how old are you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to his profile page, and like mine, it was empty. He didnt have a picture. It also said he just made his profile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candyman69: Well, Im a, Im 15 too. You see I was looking for help too haha. Um I wanted to help you so we can help eachother haha.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought 'Wow he's just like me, a kid whos struggling with his sexual identity.' I imediately wanted to know more about him but yet again he beat me to the punch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candyman69: So were do you live?

Singleboy15: Well I live up in Britianwood next to Houser City.

Candyman69: Nice, I live close by anyways.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'That was odd' I thought, why wouldnt he tell me were he lived? Maybe he's just scared that our chat will get found out and he will get found out. He is in a coming out website anyways.

I heard a knock on my door, "Dev, hunny, could you sort the laundry for mommy?" My mom said from outside my door. I could smell the fresh sent of jasmine, the laundry soap my mom uses.

"In a minute mom!" I said back, I really wanted to finish this interesting conversation I was having with Candyman.

"Im sick of you not listening to me! Do it KNOW!"

And just like that I had to end the conversation with Candyman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singleboy15: Hey can I talk to you later, my mom is bitching at me to do the laundry and now she's pissed.

Candyman69: No prob, I'll see you soon then.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at that last part for a bit and then thought maybe he missed typed. That second the doorhandle to my door was turning, I quickly turned off my laptop.

"What are you doing that is so much more important then folding laundry?" Another voice other then my mother said, It was my sister Jessica.

"Jessica, your back from college?!" I said shocked because I havent seen her for 6 months. I imediately gave her a big hug.

"Woooh, easy sport, Im only visiting for a few days. The whole school is getting fumigated so they sent us home for a week." If that was true then Thomas and James were getting sent home too. Jessica was the oldest child, 21, Thomas followed, 19, and James was the second to the last, 18. Of course I was dead last at 15.

"Where's Tom and Jay?" I said hoping she would say they got swallowed whole by the sea.

"They're downstairs eating. I just thought I'd pop my head in here and see what you were up too."

"Tyke!" Tom screamed from downstairs. I knew it was him from his voice; rude, arrogant, all the qualities you would find in an all star football jock.

"Crap!" I said heading downstairs with Jessica.

"Dont worry, I'll kick Tommys' ass if he messes with you."

We went to the kitchen, Tom was standing with a box of cereal in his hand eating, Mom was making more pot roast for my sister and brothers, dad was reading his law books and Jay was at the end of the table texting. A happy family.

"Tyke, did you get my present I sent you?" Tom said. He was, of course, referring to the postcard he sent me 3 weeks ago saying how much he missed kicking my ass and his total fuck count for the month.

"Yeah." I said heading to the corner counter, the place I usually sat when my brothers were in town only because of the selection of knives I could use just in case any of them decided to get rough especially Tom.

"You best be saving all of them, I might be giving you a quiz someday, and for every answer you get wrong I get to punch you in the arm."

I looked for Jay with a response cause this would be the time they usually gang up on me and something gets broken but he didnt say anything. Jay sat there, he was always the silent type; when me and him were alone we gotten along fine, we even had deep conversations, but when Tom and him got together they would try to make my life a living hell.

I went up to Tom and whispered in his ear, "Is Jay okay?"

"Ever since midterms hes been acting like this. I think he broke up with his girlfriend or something." Tom whispered back. I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Well I have something to tell you all..." Jessica said breaking the silence. Everyone looked at her. "Im pregnant!" Shit hit the fan. Everyone but Jay gasped. "Just kidding! You should have seen the look on your faces!" She said laughing. Jessica always had a sick sense of humor, She mentioned she caught an STD from a John she slept with the night before the last time she visited home.

"Jessica Urtha Evans! Dont ever scare us like that again!" My mom said.

"Relax mom, I use a female condom, its college after all. I wouldnt be suprised if Tom or Jay sucked a dick or two."

"Haha whore!" Tom said to Jessica. Even though we are a very religious family, we still are just kids.

Jay didnt responded, he just got up and went upstairs to his room.

"Whats up his ass?" Jessica said.

"He broke up with Anabell a couple of months ago. She was very angry at him so she spread the rumor around that he was gay." Mom said. She would go on everyones MySocialSpaces accounts and read the gossip that circulated around their school. "What a horrible thing to say about my boy."

"Mom" Jessica said. "Its 2010, its okay to be gay!"

I didnt want nothing to do with the following conversations so I excused myself and headed upstairs.

"Make sure you fold your clothes!" mom said.

I quickly folded my laundry, making sure all my darks would go in one drawer and all my whites in another. I was finishing when a noise came from my computer, it sounded like a chime. I clicked the mouse and I was still on that site.

"One new friend request." It said on the screen. I opened it and it was Candyman69. Included on the friend request was a message;"Hey Devin, I hope we could be good friends and maybe even get to know eachother. Who knows maybe we can meet up sometime. Love Jerry."

I looked at the message for a bit, "Love Jerry" I said to myself. 'Thats a nice thing to say.' Friend Request accepted!

Copyright © 2011 Matthew Shuffle; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..