Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Singleboy15: An Untrue Story - 5. Chapter 5: WTF!

This is a very important chapter, I had a hard time figuring out what direction I was going with this, I had alot of options to go with this chapter and I feel I made a good choice. I dont know, see for yourself. Thank you! Enjoy!

"What is going on?" I said wiping away my tears in the boys bathroom. 'How did he not know who I was?' I looked at myself in the mirror for a long time. 'Maybe I didnt look like my picture or something?' I collected myself, the thought of it made me laugh. 'I dont look exactly like my picture, it was taken last year, but then again I look exactly like my picture! It didnt make sense.

"Hello?" A boy said entering the bathroom, it was Jerry/Jona.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'You could do this Dev!' I said to myself. It was 6 o'clock in the afternoon, I sat infront of my computer screen, waiting for Candyman to enter my chatroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Candyman69 has entered the chatroom

Candyman69: Hey love!

Singleboy15: Hey

Candyman69: What are you up to?

Singleboy15: NM, just hanging out in my room

Candyman69: REALLY?! Do you wanna have some fun? ;)

Singleboy15: Yeah, actually you wanna meet up?

Candyman69: F#%K YEAH!

Singleboy15: We can meet up at Huntington Park, kay!

Candyman69: Shit what time?! I'll be there whenever you want baby!

Singleboy15: In an hour?

Candyman69: Done!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that we ended the chat, I was nervous. In an hour I would be meeting up with Candyman and that scared the crap out of me, but I knew what to do. Before the meet with Candyman was to take place I had dinner with the family.

"Dev, honey, you hardly touched your food, whats the matter?" My mom said, I was nervous.

"Um, nothing mom" I said slowly looking up at James, James giving me a stern angry look. I quickly ran my fork through my meal as if to make a trail.

"So anything happen at school today?" Mom said to start conversation, Jessica texting someone under the table while Tom was asking for thirds.

"Not really." I said this time shoving food down my thoat, I had to get ready and avoid any questions relating to school. "Mom can I go to a friends in a bit, we have to do homework."

"Oh you made a new friend?" She said, I didnt really have friends, I couldnt make friends with the kids at the prep school, they were just so jaded. But I decided to lie.

"Yeah, his name was..." I had to think of a name that wasnt too suspicious. "Ryan. Yeah we have math together. We have this paper to do." Everyone looked at me like I was weird.

"Okay, just make sure you get home by 12, Do you need a ride?"

I imediately said, "NO!" almost to suspiciously but she didnt catch it. "Can I be excused?" My mother looked at my plate, empty.

"Yes." She said, adding seconds to dad's plate.

Before leaving the dinner table I looked in Jame's eyes again, he looked back then continued eating as if nothing happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got home from school confused. I didnt know what to do.

"Hey buddy, whats up?" James said as I headed up the stairs. I stopped, I didnt want to feel alone in this so I asked if we could talk. "Sure Dev."

We went into my room, he jump into my bed. I was nervous to say what was on my mind, he saw right through me. "Whats wrong?"

"Could I tell you something?" I said looking down at the floor, I knew if I looked in his eyes I wouldnt be able to tell him.

"Sure, bro, Im all ears."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 6:30pm, almost time to meet Candyman. I was walking down the street looking at the ground, I didnt want to look suspicious so I wore a green hoodie and jeans. It was dark, it only takes however a couple of minutes to get to the park though. I heard foot steps coming from behind me. I turned around, I could see a shadowy figure walking ten feet behind me. I knew who it was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello?" A boy said entering the bathroom, it was Jerry/Jona.

"What do you want?" I said sniffling. I was mad at him because he blew me off infront of everyone.

"Are you okay?" He said an actual look of concern plagued his face.

"No, you pretended you didnt even know me!" I said pissed, tear droplets streamed down my face again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had finally reached the park, I had gone to the spot behind a tree were I heard people usually hooked up at. I didnt want to be in the open when we met. It was dark, no one was at the park sid from one car parked in the parking lot. I waited on a park bench. I checked the time 7:15, 'okay he was alittle late.' As I sat there I remembered the conversation that I had that let up to this moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, you pretended you didnt even know me!" I said pissed, tear droplets streamed down my face again.

"Hey, lets start over, my name is Jona" He said, his hand extended to me.

"You said you loved me!'' I said back, he looked shocked.

"Okay, dude, I never said that." He said putting his hands up in the air.

"Yeah you did, dont you remember, you said it to me on Singlebottomboy." I said wiping away my tears.

"Dude, I dont know what your talking about."

"Candyman69?" I said confused. "You look exactly like your picture."

"Sorry man, I've never heard of this Candyman guy." He replied.

"But your picture?"

"Anyone could steal a picture of someone on the internet. You shouldnt believe everything or everyone on the web." He said then walked out of the bathroom.

I was even more confused, 'Who lies on the internet?' I thought then I became mad. 'Candyman lied to me.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at the time, it was 7:30pm, I was waiting for Candyman to reveal himself. I wanted him to tell me in person he was a liar.

A hand covered my mouth, I panicked, another arm grabbed my body.

"Shhhhhhh, dont scream." A voice said from behind me, his voice sounded like he was an older guy and his arms indicated he was a little heavy set. He picked me up.

"Let me go!" I screamed through broken hands. He started dragging me to the parking lot. "HELP!" I screamed flopping around like a fish out of water.

He dragged me to his car, it was an old white compact car. He held me with one hand and while he fished for his keys.

I heard a thud, his grip instantly let off. I turned around and saw that he was on the floor, hovering over him was James. The man, who looked like a guy in his 40s, looked up at us, then slowly blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sure, bro, Im all ears."

I told Jay everything, the site, the conversations with Candyman, and then finding out he was a fake.

"What the fuck bro!" Jay said getting up from my bed. I looked at his face, his look; stern, concentrated. "Okay, we have to get back at this guy, what if he's a pedifile searching for a kid. I will not see my brother's dead body on the news dead because of some asshole wanted to get off to a 15 year old!"

"What if he's a young boy?" I said not really wanting to hurt someone.

"Well, he wanted to meet up right? So meet him at the park. If he's young I'll leave you guys alone, if he's an old fuck then Im taking him down!"

I didnt feel great about this situation.

"Look, what if he meets another kid and he hurts him?" Jay commented.

I thought of what if another kid got hurt so I agreed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay dropped the two-by-four he used to take down Candyman and grabbed the man's keys. He opened up the trunk, in the trunk were a rope, shovel, hedge clippers, gas, and a package containing condoms and lubericant. "See, I told you, he was gonna rape you then kill you!"

I saw the items and it spinned in my mind that I was about to get murdered.

"Help me with this!" Jay screamed ordering me to tie the mans legs. He started lifting him up. "Okay we're gonna put him in the trunk."

"I dont know Jay." I said unsure on how the outcome would be.

"Just do it!" He said. I couldnt do anything now so I helped Jay put the man into the trunk. "Now we're gonna go behind the park building, you dont have to do anything but Im gonna make sure this bastard doesnt ever hurt a child again!" We got into the car; Jay in the driver seat, me in the passangers', it reaked of tobacco and cologne. "Alright lets go." He put the key into the ignition and started.

It was dark behind the park building, there were only bushes and gravel. We heard noises coming from the trunk, he was up and screaming. Jay opened the trunk.

"Please! What are you doing?!" Candyman said tears and snot flooded his face.

"Shut up!" Jay said, tears flowing from his eyes. "You were gonna hurt my brother!"

The man started beging. "Dont hurt me! I wasnt gonna do anything!" I was watching from afar.

"Now you wont hurt anyone anymore!" Jay screamed back taking the hedge clippers to the mans neck. I imediately turned, cringing at a slicing sound. Then no sound, nothing. I crumbled to the dirt floor.

"Oh my god!" I cried, head to the floor, tears running down, I could feel my heart pound harder and harder. I looked back and saw that Jay had fallen down too.

    

 

 

It took us 30 minutes to recover from the situation just enough to speak another word. I looked back at Jay, "What do we do now?"

"We bury the body." He said getting up. "Come on help me!" I couldnt move, my body froze. "COME ON!" He said this time in a more serious voice. All I wanted to do was go home. James' held up the body and, without my help, forced it out of the trunk. The man was big so it took a couple of tries. His body hit the ground hard. "Could you at least pick up that shovel?"

"Okay." I said sobbing again, I had to be a big man, I quickly wiped away the tears with my sleeves.

I had dug for countless hours, my hands were getting weak and splintered from the wooden shovel. I didnt care, I just wanted to go home. Jay dragged the body to the shallow grave, it wasnt deep but it had to do. He kicked the man formerly known as Candyman69 into the grave and shoveled him away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...I could see a shadowy figure walking ten feet behind me. I knew who it was.

It was Jay, he had something in his hand, "What are you doing with that?" I said looking at the two-by-four.

"Its just for protection." He said putting it over his shoulder.

"You remembered what you promised right?"

"What?" he looked confused.

"You promise, who every it is, you wont hurt them." I said back.

He stood for a moment, "Yes, I promise."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 3:45am when we finally got home. Jay quickly ran upstairs to wash off his bloody clothes, I slowly took off my dirt stained sweater. A light came on.

"You know what time it is?! What happened?! Why are your clothes dirty?!" It was my mom in her robe. She gave me a curfew, to be home at 12 but it was way to late.

I looked her dead in the eyes and the only thing I could muster up was, "Im Gay."

I dont have any end notes so Im gonna leave the story up to you, the viewers. (Dont think its over yet!)
Copyright © 2011 Matthew Shuffle; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..