Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Attraction - 6. Chapter 6 – Where’s my storm?

I tried to recall why I had made such a fuss when Kent had asked for the date. In my attempt to predict how things might go I had tortured myself into such an agonizing state. Even after saying Yes I had worried. All for nothing, since on Saturday morning I was in bed with Mr. Hot Shot. He was not spooning me or anything but the warmth from his body was palpable under the covers. All my expectations had been shot into oblivion and I found myself uncertain as to what was going to happen. How was I supposed to behave? Should I bring breakfast in bed?

As a yawn escaped I smelt my breath and decided that brushing my teeth would be a good point to start. Kent was snoring softly and I was thankful for it for my boner had broken past the confines of the boxers. In the bathroom I decided to be efficient with time and get a shower too. So that when Kent wakes up he sees a fresh me. It was too early to scare him with my out of bed look.

I came out of the bathroom reveling in the calmness scrubbed skin causes. With a towel around my waist I was at the closet picking out clothes to wear. Suddenly a pair of hairy arms went around my waist and lifted me off the ground. Kent had buried his nose in my hair and was inhaling my smell.

“Fresh as a lily.” He mumbled sweetly.

“And you’re not”, I joked. “Put me down so I can get dressed. Why don’t you use the bathroom while I get coffee started? Everything is there in the drawers if you want to take shower as well”

I was expecting some fight back but none came as my feet hit ground. But Kent kept his arms around me and started talking while nuzzling my neck.

“My luggage is in the car.” He said between placing soft kisses under my ear.

“Stop that.” I protested half-heartedly. “I can go down and get them for you if you don’t mind, while you get started inside.”

He squeezed me tight before releasing. Without saying anything, he fished the car keys out of his abandoned trousers and handed them to me. Apparently it was a yes. This guy hated saying things in words if he could show it in action. Hmm. Back with the travel bag I saw in the trunk (didn’t snoop around at all) I left it in the bedroom and called out regarding its whereabouts. Then I went into the kitchen to get the coffee started. As I was raiding my fridge for potential breakfast ingredients, a question entered my mind.

What was going on between me and Kent? It was only our second meeting, we had not been on a single date, we had not even had sex and yet, this day couldn’t have had a more domestic start to it. What did that mean? Had we moved fast and skipped a few stages of getting to know each other? Was that good? The aroma of coffee prompted me to abandon breakfast. I filled my cup and took it to the couch to ponder more on this thought.

It was in that pensive state that Kent found me in the living room. I was looking outside at the bright city ahead of me. His feet on the floor informed me of his arrival and I turned to look. He must have read something in my expression because the smile he came with vanished instantly. He asked,

“What happened?”

I did not know the answer so kept staring at him, hoping that it would help clue me in. He came forward reluctantly and squatted on the floor next to me.

“What’s going on Jon? Did something happen?”

I shook my head in the negative. He took my free hand.

“Then why are you looking so sad?”

“I’m not sad.” My voice sounded groggy. Clearing my throat I continued. “I’m not sad. Confused.”

“What about?”

“I don’t know what we are doing.”

He smiled gently. I was happy that my mood was not putting him off. It gave me encouragement to carry on.

“I don’t know you well. We haven’t even been in the same place together for more than twelve hours and here you are, in my apartment like it was the most natural thing in the world.”

He took a deep breath.

“We haven’t even had sex” I added hastily before losing my nerve. He was exhaling and started coughing because his air got caught in his throat. He tightened the grip on my fingers before looking into my eyes.

“This has never happened to me before either, Jon. I have been with other people before, but nothing has been this natural, this straightforward. The fact that it is not something based on sex is even better, I think. Just being with you like this makes me happy. When we do have sex, it would be another thing we’d be doing in order to be happy together. If you feel otherwise, I’ll leave and we can start over. But don’t do that just because you cannot understand what’s happening between us. I am willing to stick around and figure it out.”

I listened carefully and looked hard at him. This man had amazing amount of conviction and clarity of mind. Somewhere deep within me I knew even I had the same clarity. What I lacked was the belief. What if all this were just an infatuation? What if it did not work out? In what situation will that leave me? Voicing this concern seemed inopportune, so I let him pull me closer and opened myself up to the invasion he launched with his tongue. I swear, every time we kissed it was like he was entrenching himself inside my soul. Would I survive his pull out?

We broke apart once again at the signal from Kent’s stomach.

“God, that pit of yours is so loud.”

Kent smiled sheepishly. “What’re we doing for breakfast?”

We went to a café which served American breakfast. Post that clear skies beckoned us to jay walk around the city blocks. I thought it was a good way to get know each other and we covered multiple topics ranging from food, music, movies, books, philosophies, politics, economy and most importantly which movie stars we found hot. Interestingly, on the last topic he said he used to jack off on Sharon Stone’s basic instinct scenes when he was a kid and that he still found her hot. It gave me something to think about. This conversation was taking place inside a café and I did not know how to voice the obvious question that came to my mind. The opportunity to ask vanished when my phone rang. It was Trevor. Showing Kent the caller ID, asking him if I should answer. He shrugged. I answered.

“Hi.”

“Hello buddy. How are you this morning?”

“Am good. We are outside, having coffee. What's up?”

He knew Trent was here so must have figured out what ‘we’ meant.

“We are, are we?” he replied. “So would it be a terrible intrusion into your plans if I asked you to join us for lunch?” I obviously knew what his ‘us’ meant.

“Wait a minute”, I put my hand on the speaker.

“He’s asking if we can meet them for lunch.”

Kent seemed to frown at that. Then decided it was alright as his face cleared.

“Ok”, he said.

“When and where?” I asked Trevor.

A large part of our afternoon was thus spent with Cara and Trevor. At lunch Cara playfully chided Kent for not calling her at all after reaching Portland. She gave me wink and a smile as she scolded her brother. Kent just smiled serenely, not bothering to react. After that all of us went for the movie ‘Before Midnight’. Cara and I were fans of the previous parts and this one did not disappoint at all. After Kent and I had dinner at a nearby Indian, we headed back home. His arm was on my shoulders as we walked the city blocks.

During the walk I kept wondering if all that we did today counted as 'two' dates. That was Kent's stipulated condition before we had real sex. So its satisfaction had to be recorded and justly dealt with. How does one ask such a question though? My other question from earlier in the day had been forgotten. I did not know all the answers were going to be served to me together.

Copyright © 2013 meanderingsNmusings; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I very introspective day for Jon. But I think even though he has come quite a bit he still has his moments where he lacks the confidence in himself. I think Kent ks good for him in thst he's natural be just does rather than decides. I like this chapter it showed both guys in a totally different light. Also caught just the hint of Kent not really wanting to share Jon with his sister and Trevor.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..