Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Attraction - 5. Chapter 5 – At Last

Thursday went like Wednesday, except for the fact that we stopped texting so much and resorted to calling, albeit less frequently. Once in the morning, once pre-lunch, once post lunch and then again in the night. By mutual agreement we kept the night conversation short, but it did get lovey-dovey.

Friday morning brought with it a surprise.

Text from Hot Shot - ‘Can’t wait till tomorrow. Driving down tonight straight from work. Meet you at nine?’

He should have known that this would cause me to freak out, so I assumed that was a decision of the heart. At least he had the good sense to not turn up unannounced. Rationalizing was not going to help here. It was time to rope Jenny in. I asked her to get off work early and meet me at this Downtown Café we both liked. Many nice things Jenny was not, but punctual she was and exactly at three she walked into the joint. Given she was Jenny, her expectation from others was to be early or pay hell. Trick was to offer a warm skinny latte right as she took her seat, then even the saints would be put to shame by her beatific turn.

“What do you want?” she asked even before sipping her drink.

There was no point beating around the bush.

“He’s coming tonight. I want dressing advice. And we don’t have a lot of time because I need to clean the bathroom, change the sheets…”

“Wait, is he spending the night?”

O-oh. I did not know the right answer to that. She figured it out.

“It’s better to be prepared” she explained herself.

“Isn’t it? So tell me, do I wear something new or old?”

“Depends on what you guys are going to do later. Are you cooking for him?”

“No, don’t wanna take chances.”

She nodded sagely.

“What time is he coming then?”

“About nine ‘O clock?”

She looked into her watch and got up.

“Alright, no time to waste. We need to shop for a plaid shirt and shorts. It’s comfortable for the weather, makes you look presentable and casual enough to not look forced.”

“What if he wants to go to someplace fancy?”

“After driving for over three hours, he wouldn’t want to do fancy. Trust me.” I envied her clarity of mind.

“See you later” she waved and winked at the cute barista as we left.

Unlike most fags and their hags, Jenny and I did focused shopping. Despite hopping five stores we were done in two hours and by the time Kent texted to inform of his entering the city limits, I had washed, cleaned, showered and dressed. In fact the chores had taken enough time to leave me no opportunity to fuss. I felt totally relaxed and peaceful, which was unlike me. I decided to go downstairs to wait. There was definitely the compelling incentive of seeing him as soon as possible.

My building was located on a one-way & faced a park that’s sandwiched between city blocks. So if you came from the right side you’d have to go around the park to pull up in front of my building. I spotted Kent making the turn in his BMW. As he parked his car up my street I started walking towards him. The smile he gave me as he got out nearly stopped me in my tracks but I retained my newfound cool,

“Parking’s free till morning.”

He on the other hand, was seemingly not worried about coolness and in two strides had me engulfed in a hug. Not that I was complaining. After releasing me he looked around and spotting only a few passersby stole a quick little kiss. “I’ve been waiting to do this since the game.” We were standing there on the curb with both his arms on my shoulders, mine around his waist, gazing into each other’s eyes. In the street light I couldn’t tell if his were grey or green. Gosh, they were hypnotizing nonetheless.

“So what are we doing?”

I remembered how tired and hungry he might be.

“We can go upstairs if you want to get fresh. Then we are walking down two blocks to this sushi place. It’s decent, you’ll like it.”

“Sounds like a plan. Lead the way sir.”

I wanted to ask him if he was carrying any luggage but thought better of it. There’d be time enough to figure out the logistics later.

“I held the door open for him to enter the building.”

“Neat”, he remarked looking around at the modern interiors. “What floor are you on?”

“Seventeenth. Don’t be too impressed, my apartment is tiny.”

“You must have a great view.”

“I do.” How civil.

Inside the elevator I had barely punched in the code and pressed 17 before Kent sucked me into a soul penetrating kiss. Good thing that the elevator was notoriously slow. As we entered my apartment I dragged him by hand over to the couch where we continued our scorching make out session. After several minutes a loud growl from his stomach finally doused our passions. Both of our clothes were too crumpled for us to venture out in. Unsurprisingly, with Kent’s arms around me I dialed for pizza. I disengaged to get him some water and pour ourselves some wine.

“Hmm.. Wine drinker, why am I not surprised?” he quipped as I passed him his glass.

“I’m not a connoisseur or anything, just like the taste and can tell good ones from bad.”

He bought that explanation with a smile. I decided to put some distance between us and sat at the other end of the couch. Kent noticed it but let me be. There was a lull in our conversation which was normal considering we had ever talked face to face before, at least not since we started talking on phone. Whatever; You know what I mean. After some awkwardness Kent took charge.

“Nice shirt.”

I looked down. My new shirt was completely mashed.

“Thanks… Jenny helped pick it out.”

“She’s a good friend.”

“That she is.”

“How do you know her?”

I sighed.

“Our meeting was a little dramatic. In college, her boyfriend who was in my class made a joke about me which went around. It was just one of those homophobic things. Apparently Jenny warned him about his homophobic behavior. It’s not like we had even said two words to each other before. Anyway, one day that jerk tripped me when I was walking with my art supplies. Jenny saw that. She just walked up to me and in front of everyone, including her boyfriend, kissed me on the mouth. People stopped to stare and her boyfriend jumped up saying ‘what the fuck are you doing, why’re you kissing this fag?’ Then Jenny said, ‘because I’m sure he’s not a pencil dick like you!’ She hooked her arm into mine and added, ‘I’d rather be with a man who knows what he wants than a bigoted prick. Consider yourself dumped douche bag.’ We’ve been friends ever since.”

Kent laughed same as everyone else who I had told this story to, but in his eyes I recognized something else. Was it judgment? Before I could bring it up the pizza guy knocked. Kent jumped up to fetch it. I put Sherlock on Netflix, and then we got busy eating. Boy was he hungry. Watching him eat was fun. He would take large bites and chew them menacingly. Only the glint in his eyes made him look cute instead of a troll. He ate quickly and washed it down with some. Since I ate slowly he occupied himself by looking around the apartment.

“Are you a gamer?” he asked.

I shook my head in the negative with my mouth full. He apparently was one of those gaming freaks and started telling me about all the gizmo set up he had back at his home in San Francisco. He was glancing at my books collection while simultaneously going on a tirade about the coolness of Xbox Kinnect and I kept nodding and making noises like I cared. I guess I wasn’t too good at hiding my greater interest in his ass. Next thing I knew, Kent had gotten rid of the pizza box and was holding me in a headlock. He was mindful of our size difference and did not squeeze me too hard. But then he started tickling me and ‘that’ I just cannot stand. I hate giggling and peeing my pants and generally get into a fight if someone tries to tickle me. No amount of screaming and cursing managed to free me from his grip though.

“Say uncle” he threatened.

“Daddy”

“Say uncle”

“Let me go you bastard”

“Say uncle.”

“Fine, uncle!” He let me go.

I immediately launched at his head but he just caught my hands, lifted me like a rag & threw over his shoulder.

“Which way is the bedroom?” he yelled.

“How tall are you exactly?” I said.

“Fine, I’ll find it myself”

Like it was so difficult, it was a one bedroom apartment after all.

“Nice” he remarked when he switched the lights on, “How romantic.”

“I just did some cleaning.” I said, enjoying the view of his ass.

“Do you always decorate your bed with roses?”

What? He dumped me on the bed and sure enough there was a single red rose next to me. That conniving bitch!

“Jenny did that.”

“Of course.”

“I swear it wasn’t me.”

He just laughed and leapt into bed next to me. It bounced under his weight.

“Do you plan on breaking this bed?” I asked watching him lie on his front, face turned sideways, green eyes on me.

“I’d like to try” he mumbled, without blinking. Yes green.

I could feel the heat and wanted to jump him right then. His next words stopped me,

“It’s too soon though. Let’s go on at least two proper dates first.”

My heart sank. “Two?” I asked.

“Yes.”

Shit, I thought ‘I’ was going to be the superstitious one. Damn!

“So what are we going to do tonight?” I asked him bewildered.

“Are you asking me to stay?”

“You’re in my bed!”

“Good point. Let’s just cuddle. We can keep our underwears on.”

“Aren’t we bossy” I mumbled.

“What was that?”

“Nothing.” I hoped I was not pouting. “Can we make out at least? I’m not sleepy yet.”

He laughed and said “We can.” Then he repositioned himself to pull me on top.

I held him off to try my luck further, “in our underwears?” I asked hopefully.

Although he did not use words, the answer was affirmative.

Copyright © 2013 meanderingsNmusings; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

LOL sounds like two of a kind. This was a cute chapter, and I really like Jenny. Would love to have seen the look on the boyfriend when the douche got dumped.

Link to comment

Underwears? lol You mean underwear? This is one of those words that is the same in the singular and the plural.

 

I liked their first date. So it was technically Friday night, not Saturday,right? So Kent was pretty anxious, lol. At least he's holding off with the sex. They don't want to do everything on the first date, after all.

Looking forward to the next chapter. =)

Link to comment
On 06/08/2013 02:01 PM, Lisa said:
Underwears? lol You mean underwear? This is one of those words that is the same in the singular and the plural.

 

I liked their first date. So it was technically Friday night, not Saturday,right? So Kent was pretty anxious, lol. At least he's holding off with the sex. They don't want to do everything on the first date, after all.

Looking forward to the next chapter. =)

Underwears was more spoken slang hence the intentional slip. Would love to hv you as my editor though.
Link to comment
On 06/08/2013 02:01 PM, Lisa said:
Underwears? lol You mean underwear? This is one of those words that is the same in the singular and the plural.

 

I liked their first date. So it was technically Friday night, not Saturday,right? So Kent was pretty anxious, lol. At least he's holding off with the sex. They don't want to do everything on the first date, after all.

Looking forward to the next chapter. =)

Underwears was more spoken slang hence the intentional slip. Would love to hv you as my editor though.
Link to comment

Kent seems pretty level headed, but can't help but wonder if make out is all that they did :P Just a little something I noticed. When Kent drove up in his bmw, you called him NIck. :P

Jenny is a genuine friend and faghag. Great chapter :read:

Link to comment
On 06/08/2013 11:08 PM, joann414 said:
Kent seems pretty level headed, but can't help but wonder if make out is all that they did :P Just a little something I noticed. When Kent drove up in his bmw, you called him NIck. :P

Jenny is a genuine friend and faghag. Great chapter :read:

Thanks a lot Joann, I made the correction.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..