Jump to content
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Thoughts of a Wolfpup. - 3. Poem #3 - Behind the Smile: Hidden Identity/Inner Wolf.

Behind the Smile: Hidden Identity/Inner Wolf.

Behind the smile is a beast that lays dormant.
May it be in slumber it still can haunt dreams.
When awake it can sure wreak havoc.
Even though it's quiet it's sitting and plotting.
Dangerously waiting while planning to attack its victim.
When no one is looking it'll come out and cause the most damage.
Remember to listen and hear it out before it hunts down its,
stricken mission right from its intended, hidden prison.
When you leave it alone it will protest like it's possessed and,
obsessed with hindered motives.
Only people who understand will be able to tame and acknowledge,
it's presence while knowing it's there, processing your inner emotions.

- Midnightwolfpup


 

Copyright © 2023 Midnightwolfpup; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Taming my hidden wolf was not an easy task, but worth the effort.  The wolf in my life is ADHD.  It took over 5 years to tame it, accept it as a part of me, and finally acknowledge the great value it has added to my life.  Your poem beautifully described the problems I experienced before I came to  terms with my wolf.  Well done!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..