Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Salvation in the Dark - 11. Chapter 11

Cyril looked wildly down the hall in both directions before heading for Antonin's room. He needed to speak to someone about this and it couldn't be his adopted Sire. Darius would simply send him back to the room he'd just left, and he knew he couldn't return there without claiming Ki properly. He knocked on his brother's door, his nose twitching with the scent of Ki's orgasm.

Antonin started at the unexpected knock at the door and lifted his head to look at Alexander. "Should we answer it?" he asked.

"We should," Alexander said, having heard the shriek. "I should check on Ki. That sounded like him. But first," he mused, shifting and sliding off of Antonin's length, pouting slightly at the loss.

Antonin frowned. He hadn't been ready to lose the feeling of closeness being inside Alexander always gave him, but he understood the reasons for it. If that shriek had been Ki, then it would be Cyril at the door. He stood and handed a robe to Alexander, and then pulled his trousers on. "Will you answer the door or shall I?" he asked, wondering what state he would find his brother in.

"You? I'm going to do a quick clean up," Alexander asked, grabbing one of Antonin's shirts from the closet and heading to the bathroom, his hips swaying, white sliding down his thighs. "I'm all sticky," he said over his shoulder before closing the door.

Antonin bemoaned the loss of the pleasure of cleaning his mate in a far more intimate fashion as he picked up his discarded shirt to wipe himself off, zipping his trousers and heading for the door. His breath left him at the sight of Cyril; scars on his face and the long scar along his torso showing through the lattice work on his shirt, eyes wild and swirling blue to silver and back again, a very familiar bag clutched in his hand. He stepped back and wordlessly invited his brother inside, closing the door behind him.

Cyril stared at Antonin, mouth working as the scent of fresh sex hit his nostrils. "I… I am… I apologize. I should not have come. I did not mean to interrupt," he said, turning for the door once more.

Antonin reached for his brother and stayed his departure by the simple act of taking the bag from his hand and walking across the room with it. "Sit," he said firmly. "Once Alexander leaves, we will talk about what has you so upset every scar you own is showing."

Walking out after a few moments later, Alexander took one look at Cyril and walked over to him. Hugging him he then hugged Antonin and whispered that he could detect Ki's scent on Cyril.

Heading to the door after that, he paused as he opened the door and turned to them. "Cyril, Ki doesn't react to anyone. Please think before you fuck up everything and listen to what Antonin says," he said softly before slipping out and heading to Ki's room, finding him in the shower still.

Antonin blinked at that piece of information and turned to look at Cyril and sighed. He doubted his brother understood what Alexander had just said. Cyril was well on his way to being lost in his own mind. "Oniisan," he said gently, reverting to a term he'd only ever used when he needed his brother's complete attention. "I need to know what happened, Oniisan."

Cyril blinked at hearing the Japanese for 'big brother'. The last time he'd heard Antonin use that word was after his lover had died and Cyril had gone to spend time with him in Japan. Cyril shook himself and took a deep breath, a heavy sigh leaving his lips. "I…" He cleared his throat and tried again. "I almost Marked him."

*~*~*

Smiling, Alexander moved to a window and opened it up, letting in fresh air to clear out the scent of a heat stricken fae and sex, though he doubted that Ki and Cyril had gotten that far in the process, otherwise, Ki would be curled up on Cyril's chest in the nest of pillows. He was odd like that during a heat and Alexander had gotten quite used to the fact. Moving to sit on a pillow, he waited for the shower to turn off, eyeing the bottle of whiskey. Shrugging, he looked up when Reeve knocked on the door before opening it. Smiling, he waved the man in, having him put the fruit and drink on the table before asking if there was a way he could get a sarsaparilla, getting a nod.

Watching Reeve leave, he settled back and continued to wait, knowing that Ki had felt him the moment he entered. Looking up, he raised an eyebrow at the rather depressed looking fae. “What's with you?” Alexander asked gently, his voice worried.

“I think Cyril doesn’t like me,” Ki replied, turning sad, dull eyes towards Alexander who cooed in sympathy and held out his arms. Ki moved forward and curled up in Alexander's arms, half on his lap, half off. His worry for Ki drifted down the bond, along with a few pictures of what had happened between them as he pulled his fingers through Ki’s hair.

“Come on and tell me what happened luv,” Alexander said softly, knowing his lover would want to know what was going on, beyond the images and feelings that were going down their bond.

*~*~* 

Antonin blinked at Cyril's bald statement, going still immediately after as he received Alexander's message. He sent back a telepathic denial, telling his mate that if anything Cyril liked Ki too much, as he'd almost Marked him and knowing his brother it would have been in a place Ki would never have been able to hide Cyril's Mark. He suggested Alexander get Ki talking in detail about what happened and give him a minute to get Cyril talking as well.

He refocused on his brother and said firmly, "Tell me what happened."

*~*~*

Blinking a few times, Alexander nodded and settled into waiting for Ki to stop sniffling. “Ki, sweetness, you need to tell me why you think that Cyril doesn’t like you,” he said gently, smiling as he watched Ki’s eyes open and look up.

“Well, first he wouldn’t touch me at all, hell, before I even went into heat, the moment I said anything about Damious, he avoided me like the fucking plague,” Ki sniffled, rubbing his cheek against Alexander's chest. “When he and I saw each other in the garden, it felt like he didn't want to be near me, much less touch me. Then tonight in here, he plastered himself against the wall. And after this amazing pleasure between us, he jerked away like he was scalded with hot water and ran out of the room,” Ki finished, once more reduced to tears. “What am I supposed to think after that?”

Alexander sighed and sent the information to Antonin, continuing to sooth his friend.

*~*~*

Exhaling, Cyril began. "I should never have visited his room." He cast a wry glance at his brother, relaxing in a way he'd only ever been able to do with Antonin. "I finished the blood wine," he confessed.

Antonin closed his eyes, running a hand through his hair. "You went to his room blood drunk," he said. "Cyril, what were you thinking?"

"Apparently, I was not," Cyril replied quietly. "I… Ototo," he whispered, using the honorific for 'younger brother' in the same tone Antonin had called him Oniisan, "I almost Marked and claimed a man I have not even begun to Court, providing he would even want that from me. A man who was meant to be my mentor's mate. It… it is dishonorable and disrespectful and what makes it worse is that at the time – and even now – I want it more than I have any right to."

Antonin nodded as he listened, then responded to the information he'd gotten from Alexander with a message of his own, suggesting he remind Ki that Cyril was his former lover's student. He also informed Alexander that Cyril was blood drunk when he went to Ki's room, which meant his defenses were low.

*~*~* 

Alexander sent back a thought that information should come from Cyril, but promised to keep that information tucked away. Looking down, he blinked a few times, seeing that Ki had fallen asleep, the emotional roller coaster taking its toll on him. Sighing softly, he shifted Ki onto the blankets and pillows, letting him curl up around a pillow.

Leaning over, he whispered into the fae's ear before walking out, repeating what he said, at the door. “You are wanted and loved, dearest, he just doesn’t know how to react,” he whispered before he closed the door and went off in hunt of his soda and maybe a snack.

*~*~* 

"Cyril, did you hear what Alexander said about Ki when he left? That Ki didn't react to anyone? If he reacted with you enough to make those possessive instincts rise, don’t you think that means something? Shouldn't it tell you he's not averse to your attention? That he may even welcome it?"

Cyril nodded his head despite the fact that his brain and his instincts were at war. "It almost sounds as though you are encouraging this," he said as he locked eyes with his brother. "Darius said there was no dishonor in wanting Ki for my own. Do you also think that my actions, that what I want is nothing to be ashamed of?"

"I see nothing wrong with this," Antonin confirmed. "I shouldn't have to remind you how important this is. You admitted before that no one has ever caused an emotional reaction in you, and you can't say that Ki doesn't, because I won't believe you. You know how dangerous it is for you to ignore the call of your blood to a mate, especially now that you've touched him."

"Antonin, I almost Marked him!" Cyril exploded; frustrated at the turn this conversation had taken. He'd expected Antonin to reaffirm his thoughts, not discredit them. "I haven't even begun a Courtship with him!"

Antonin snorted. "That's the biggest load of sheer nonsense I've ever heard from your mouth. You know full well that as a Carpathian – the only family of vampires who only claim [i]one mate[/i] for their [i]entire lifetime[/i] – you aren't bound to the tradition of the Courtship. Aside from which, as Venator of the Council, you've the right to claim your mate the moment you find them because of the nature of your duties. Don't start that Courtship tripe with me, Cyril."

"What do you suggest I do, Antonin?" Cyril growled. "Claim a man who knows nothing about me or what I do? A man who was meant for someone else, someone I…"

"If he had truly been meant for Damious, then he would have been mated to him already!" Antonin interrupted. "You know as well as I do that all things happen as they are meant. If the Fates had wanted Damious and Ki to mate they would have; nothing would have stood in the way of that and you know it. By the First Ones, take the gift the Mother has granted you and stop denying yourself the care and comfort you both need and deserve."

Cyril blinked. In all the time they had known each other, Antonin had never spoken to him this way. It made him stop and really access his actions, and he was ashamed to realize that he was afraid. "What if I am not what he needs or wants? How can I hope to compare to Damious in his eyes?"

Realizing where most of his brother's stubbornness was coming from, Antonin sat beside him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "I doubt he'll be making comparisons. He doesn't strike me as that sort of man. Aside from which, he reacted to you before he knew who you were, or who your mentor was. He's had three hundred years to take another lover, and he hasn't. But yet he had you in his bed."

Cyril thought that over in silence for some time, feeling as out of his depth as he had when he'd first been made Venator. "I have never been with anyone I actually cared for before Antonin, you know this. I have no idea how I am meant to act."

Antonin smiled and pulled away from his brother before standing and pulling Cyril to his feet. "Be yourself and trust your instincts. They won't lead you astray," he advised. "Now get out of here so I can have my mate back, and you go and apologize to yours for running out on him."

Cyril stood still for a moment longer before he nodded. The two men whom he trusted most both found no fault with what he wanted to do and neither had ever lied to him. Nodding once more, he turned and made for the door, going immediately toward the room Ki had been given.

Blinking a few times, seeing Cyril coming down the hall, Alexander tried to smother the smirk on his lips before moving to Ki's door, stopping the vampire from knocking. "Don't. You'll wake him up," he said softly, shifting the bowl of ice cream to the same hand as his soda and opening the door for him, letting him see the room.

Ki was still surrounded by candles, the curtains in the window fluttering with the breeze and Ki himself was curled around a pillow, his eyes swollen from crying. "I do warn you now, if you hurt him, Antonin, Darius, or Elena won't have the time to get to you before Lin and I." Warning delivered, he headed back towards his room, sipping his soda.

Cyril was standing in front of Alexander before he'd made it three steps. "If I were to hurt him, I would only be damaging myself. Carpathians do not survive if the ones they are mated to die, nor do they survive if they meet their mate and do nothing about it. I was already dying when I arrived. Blood tasted of ash and I could not feed. There is nothing you could do to me that would be worse than what I would do to myself if I were to hurt him." That said, he was gone again, closing and locking the door to Ki's room silently behind him.

Smirking, Alexander headed back to their bedroom, shutting the door behind him with one hip. "Well, looks like your talk got his head out of his ass," he giggled, before holding up the bowl of homemade pineapple ice cream. "Want to explore cold play?" he asked Antonin with a leer.

*~*~*

Ki murmured softly and flipped onto his back, one arm tossed over his head and the other over his stomach as Cyril's entrance disturbed his wards, not waking.

Cyril felt the crackle of power over his skin and was surprised that Ki hadn't woken. The trust that implied left him shaken and he carefully began to unlace his boots, taking the advice he'd been given to listen to his instincts. Antonin was right; they had never led him in the wrong direction and given how much he relied on them to keep him alive he would be foolish to distrust them now.

He stripped off the shirt and his trousers, tugged a light blanket around his naked body, then curled himself around Ki on the pile of cushions and blankets. He could only hope that Ki wouldn't toss him out for his presumption, but he needed to be close to the other man. He knew himself well enough to know if he wasn't, his fears would take over and he'd leave.

Flipping over instinctively, Ki pressed close, nuzzling into just under Cyril's chin, seeking the single spot with his dominant's scent, a soft chuffing purr escaping as he found it. One leg slung over Cyril's hip, Ki slipped into a more natural sleep.

Surprised, but pleased, Cyril uttered a rumbling sound of pleasure, the marks on his skin slowly beginning to fade. He wouldn't completely relax until he and Ki had a chance to speak, but it was enough for now that Ki felt no threat in his presence.

Mumbling something about a dancing pineapple, Ki shifted lazily a few more times before slowly opening his eyes, looking at the pale skin in front his blurry eyes. Pulling back, he blinked, a curious and confused expression on his face.

Cyril cleared his throat, apprehension running through him now that it was time for him to speak. "I… I apologize for leaving the way I did." He steeled himself for what he had to say and any possible rejection it might bring and continued. "I… I very nearly Marked you, something I felt I had no right to do, so I left before I did."

Smiling softly, Ki shifted once more and snuggled close, drawing in his dominant's scent again. "I've never felt this way about anyone, not even Damious," he admitted. "Yes, I did love him and yes, the sex was great, but for the past 300 years, I've come to realize, me and him weren't meant to be. I hold onto his memory to get revenge for him."

Cyril stilled at that; it was so much like what Antonin had said, and he said a silent thank you to his brother for saying it. "Antonin said something very similar to that," he replied quietly. "It was one of the reasons I returned. I had thought it would be disrespectful of me – dishonorable – to want you as much as I did knowing that you were meant for my mentor."

"He left a note, if you have bothered to look. Never really looked at his book while he was alive, but after he died, I had to look. To see if there was something there. I found it," Ki mumbled, smiling against his chest. "He made it the day he asked to start the Courtship. He called it his back up list of approved mates. He said his silver haired brat of a student was on it. I think he was talking about you," he explained, his arms wrapping around Cyril's waist.

Cyril had to agree. Damious had often called him 'brat' but it had been a sort of fond nickname and not the insult it often sounded. His eyes swirled blue-flecked silver for a moment as he considered the fact that even Damious had gone so far as to make a list of those he approved of for Ki, that knowledge seeming to confirm what Antonin and Darius both had said in their own way.

Looking up, Ki smiled sleepily at Cyril’s eyes, before reaching up and running one finger down the vampire's nose. “Your eyes are pretty with the silver,” he purred as Cyril's eyes changed back to their normal color. “Kinda hot really.”

"You like my eyes silver and my scars affect your libido. You are truly an interesting creature," he murmured, leaning slightly into Ki's touch.

"I have a kink for scars and I love oddly colored eyes. You should see what happens with Lin's when he gets embarrassed. They lighten and turn this neon pink," Ki giggled, nuzzling close again, his fingers now playing with Cyril's hair.

Cyril shifted closer and lifted a hand from under the blanket to tug Ki more firmly against him. "And what color do your eyes become when you are embarrassed?"

Pausing as he opened his mouth, Ki finally moved his other hand, feeling skin under his fingers. Moving his leg, he felt more skin. Suddenly, a bright blush covered his cheeks as his eyes lightened to a light purple, bordering on lavender.

Cyril chuckled in amusement, the sound rich and deep, like a lion's purr. "My nakedness embarrasses you? That is what it means when your eyes turn that shade of purple, correct?"

"Yes," Ki squeaked, pressing close to Cyril. His body suddenly felt too hot and wanton for the moment that they were experiencing. His eyes started to darken again, turning a richer blue than his original color.

Cyril scented the spike of desire in Ki's body and his voice was a sinful purr as he asked, "And now, as they change to the richest, deepest blue I have ever seen? What does that signify, Amai?"

"Arousal," he whimpered pressing close, wiggling enough so his shirt shifted up, his stomach and lower back was bare, so he could press close, feeling Cyril's skin against his.

Cyril gripped the edge of the blanket he'd been using to cover himself and spread it over them both, pulling his hand back underneath so he could slide it over Ki's thigh and up under the shirt. "Is that so?" Cyril enquired, voice dropping lower than it had been before.

Mewling and moving into the touch, his eyes now a dark twilight blue, Ki leaned forward and licked at where he could remember the scars being on Cyril's cheek. "Yes," he whimpered, nuzzling close to him as his body reacted by getting hotter, his scent sweetening again.

Intrigued and aroused by the effect his voice alone seemed to have on Ki, need growing as the fae licked at where his scars would be if they were showing and by the increased thickness of Ki's scent, Cyril deliberately let his tone of voice drop until it was nothing more than a husky growl as he said, "Show me."

Moaning softly as a shudder slid down his back, Ki brushed his lips over Cyril's lips, lapping at them slightly to get a taste before moving lower, dragging his curious tongue over Cyril's neck, a flat piece of metal sliding over the vein.

Cyril tilted his head to give Ki better access, allowing himself to simply sit back and be explored. It was a novel sensation and a privilege he had never granted another lover. He found he was enjoying the freedom of it, the way it allowed him to simply feel. "Still embarrassed, Amai?" he purred as he slid the fingers of one hand into Ki's hair.

"No, horny now," Ki purred, moving slowly down after teasing Cyril's neck for a few more moments. Finding a nipple, he flicked his tongue out, lapping at the nub before leaning forward and nibbling on it gently. "Want to taste you," he hummed, licking his way over to the other, loving the reactions he got.

Cyril gave a low, pleased laugh at that, arching his body into the press and bite of Ki's lips and teeth. "I thought tasting me was exactly what you were doing," he said. "Did you have something else in mind?"

"Perhaps," Ki teased against the nipple that he was nibbling before slowly moving down some more, teasing dips and muscles with nips, licks and sucks, sliding his body and the blanket down with his, his hair spreading out as he moved.

The hair sliding over his skin behind Ki's lips made Cyril groan. He pulled his fingers through the curly mass, lifting some to his nose and drawing in a deep breath filled with the scent of Ki's arousal. "Delightful," he murmured.

Purring, Ki slid down to Cyril's belly button, dipping his tongue into the indent. "Did you know, that there are three main places you can get a person's real scent?" he asked idly, purring as he nibbled around the belly button slowly.

Cyril's face split into a smile. It would appear that Ki either didn't realize that he hunted primarily by scent, or was so focused on what he was currently doing he'd forgotten. Curious to see just how much his lover knew of tracking by smell, he asked lightly, "Are there?" voice resonating with the pleasure he felt in Ki's touch.

"You're teasing me," Ki purred, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he looked up with a smirk. "You know very well there is. But, did you know that if you found just the right spot and teased it, it can turn into a sweet spot on the body?"

Lips twitching as he fought a smile, Cyril's response was another simple question. "Is that so?"

Smirking, Ki pushed Cyril deeper into the pile of blankets and nosed around, purring at the scent that he caught. Finding the spot that was strongest with Cyril's smell, he laved it with his tongue, he purred in delight at the flood of taste. "That is," Ki smirked.

Cyril just managed to control the shudder that wanted to lance through his body. It would take all the fun out of teasing Ki if he knew he'd already located several of Cyril's sensitive spots, including the one he'd just found. Eyes blazing electric blue, he raised a brow at Ki as if to say 'well?'

Smiling, Ki dragged his tongue over the spot again before alternating with nips, bites, nibbles, sucks and licks, turning that patch of skin dark and sensitive, before just dragging his teeth over the spot a few times.

Cyril knew full well what Ki was doing, and he placed his hands under Ki's underarms and dragged him up to kiss him soundly. "Your touch will stay with me for days as it is. There is no need to attempt to make an already sensitive spot even more sensitive," he purred. He licked the spot just behind Ki's ear where the jaw met the neck and sucked lightly before whispering in Ki's ear, "Aside from which, that is not the spot you're looking for."

Moaning softly and rocking, Ki slowly slid his hands up from Cyril's waist, taking his time to find spots on Cyril's body that made him purr or moan, even in a small way. "Oh? And what spot should I look for?" he breathed.

Cyril gasped as Ki's touch came close to the very spot in discussion and slid away before making contact. "That would be telling," he smirked, determined to have Ki find it on his own.

Tilting his head to the side, Ki slowly drew his left hand down from where it had been sitting on Cyril's left shoulder, letting his fingers tickle and tease, pressing occasionally in spots.

Cyril's lips curled into a wicked smile as he flipped them over, having had enough of being pleasured for the moment. "My turn," he growled, taking Ki's lips in a fiery kiss that was sheer need.

Making a surprised noise, Ki returned the kiss quickly, opening his mouth and tangling his tongue with Cyril's. His fingers took to moving over Cyril's body as his mind turned gooey.

Cyril pulled away and worked his way over Ki's face, kissing across his forehead, cheekbones and chin before moving to plant a teasing nip on the tip of his nose, then placing barely there kisses on his closed eyes.

Purring at the butterfly touches, Ki moved his hands to draw down Cyril's back, feeling the strong muscles move and shift with Cyril's movements.

Cyril smiled against the skin of Ki's neck and opened his mouth to drag the flat of his fangs against the sensitive flesh. The shiver that got in response made him rumble with pleasure and he continued the movement, making his way down to the hollow of Ki's collarbone and over to his Adam's apple where he closed his lips and sucked.

With twitching hip, Ki groaned softly and moved his fingers down lower, playing with the dip in Cyril's back. He was giving a hint while teasing, his legs opening more to allow for them both to be comfortable.

Cyril settled himself between Ki's legs, laving the spot just to the right of Ki's Adam's apple in approval before moving on. He licked and nipped his way to Ki's nipple, being careful with his teeth, then sucked hard on the hardened nub of flesh.

Arching into the mouth, Ki drew his fingers up Cyril's back, scratching lightly with his nail before grabbing a bit of Cyril's hair and playing with it. Gasping and then moaning loudly, he arched into the hand that slid over a spot on his ribs, sending pleasure through his body.

Cyril lifted his head to look at Ki then, his smile predatory. "Liked that did you?" he whispered, voice a husky growl. He did it again, eyes glinting in the low light as his smile widened, then he bent his head to place slow, sucking kisses along the same patch of skin he'd just been touching.

Writhing beneath Cyril, the sounds that came from Ki's mouth grew louder as he clung to Cyril's head and hair. His prick was hard and starting to pearl at the tip, nearly begging for attention as his body grew hotter.

Deciding to see if the other side of Ki's body was as sensitive and thoroughly enjoying the sounds leaving his lover's lips, Cyril shifted his head to the other side of Ki's body and attacked those set of ribs with lips and tongue and teeth.

Arching into the touch even more, Ki keened in the back of his throat. It awed him how much his body had changed over the past 300 years without a lover.

Tempted to tease Ki a bit more, Cyril glanced at the leaking prick below him and decided he'd rather not. He gave no warning whatsoever, simply shifted lower, used two fingers to hold Ki's cock away from his body, then swallowed him down.

Screaming loudly, the sound echoing through the house, Ki's back bowed up and shuddered as candles and fires all over the place suddenly flared before dropping back to normal.

Cyril chuckled– fully aware the sensation would only add to what Ki was already feeling – as he pulled his mouth upward only to swallow Ki down once more.

Shuddering harshly, Ki's eyes rolled back as the flames jumped again. He could feel the urge to let his power go grow as his climax coiled tighter on him, shocking him at how close he was.

Cyril used both hands to keep Ki in place as he worked the throbbing length of flesh, determined to taste Ki this way, and soon. He pulled up and lashed the sensitive ridge with his tongue before sucking solely on the head, then he deep throated Ki once more, humming as his lips surrounded the base.

Screaming again, the sound tapered off to silence as Ki came hard into Cyril's mouth; his body tensed before melting under his larger lover, his vision white around the edges.

Taking Ki's release in ravenous gulps, Cyril drank him down until he was finished, then gently licked him clean. He didn't let up on Ki's senses though, instead beginning to lick and suck at Ki's testicles and inner thighs immediately after.

Making a noise of surprise and pleasure, Ki spread his legs wider, pulling up them towards his chest, exposing himself completely to Cyril. His vision started to clear around the edges finally.

Cyril drew in a shaky breath at that particular move, smoothing his hands along the inside of Ki's thighs and up to cup his groin. "So wanton," he purred, using a finger to stroke lightly across the still twitching entrance to Ki's body. "So beautiful," he continued, voice resonating with desire and appreciation. He leaned forward and licked once across the sensitive opening, then blew a stream of cool air over it. "Mine," he whispered possessively before he plunged his tongue into Ki's body, hands holding his thighs spread apart.

Jerking and shuddering in surprise, Ki's sounds of pleasure got louder again. Suddenly a wash of magic slid around the walls, signaling to Ki that a silencing ward had been put up. The feel of magic sliding across his skin made him whimper and arch his hips.

Cyril stopped what he was doing for a moment at the wash of magic and scented the air. Reassured by the distinct lack of threat, he returned to his self appointed task of driving Ki mad with need, tongue sliding smoothly into Ki's body once more.

Whimpering at the fact that Cyril had stopped, Ki moaned happily. His entrance twitched and tightened around the muscle, making him feel empty every time it drew out of his body.

Pleased at how receptive Ki was to everything he did, Cyril wet two fingers and pushed them carefully into his lover's body. He waited until they were completely engulfed then added his tongue once more, licking around the slightly stretched skin as he began to slowly thrust in and out of Ki's body. His own cock was hard enough to drive nails through a wall, but he ignored it, far more focused on the noises he could wring from Ki and how much pleasure he found in them to be worried about his body at the moment.

Soft sounds, his hips rocking with the fingers and desire sweeping his body, Ki lost himself in the pleasure. A stray thought got through the fog, making him wonder how it would feel to have Cyril slide deep in him, stretching him wide. The thought made him groan loudly in anticipation.

Cyril drew his fingers out, wet them some more, and went back with three, curling his middle finger in his search for Ki's prostate. He knew he would need to see to his own relief soon, but he wanted to bring Ki to orgasm once more before he did. He moved up to mouth at Ki's sac, tongue sliding out and over it, teasing the skin.

Jerking and screaming loudly enough to have disturbed a mile wide radius, Ki quite suddenly spilled all over his stomach before falling limp, barely hanging onto consciousness. Looking down with hazy, slitted eyes, he panted and couldn't help but love the look upon Cyril's face, the last thing Ki saw before falling unconscious.

Cyril cautiously pulled his fingers free of Ki's body, then slid from the bed to pad awkwardly to Ki's bathroom in search of something to clean him with. He dare not take any more of Ki's essence into his system, or what control he had would be completely gone. He was hanging on by a thread as it was, although Ki falling unconscious would grant him much needed time to regain control.

He couldn't help the smug smile that curved his lips as he wet a soft washcloth with warm water. He couldn't believe he'd actually been worried about bringing Ki pleasure, but he had never been so emotionally involved in another's enjoyment before. In the past it had been a tool, a useful skill, a means to the end of gaining himself a good meal.

This had been [i]very[/i] personal.

By the time he had the cloth warm enough his erection had subsided to the point he could once again walk comfortably. He gently wiped the traces of Ki's release from his body, then climbed into the bed beside him, wrapping his arms around him and pulling the blankets over them once more.

A chuffing purr leaving him, Ki flipped onto his side and nuzzled close to Cyril as the flames and fire went back to the soft light of before, his power finally retracting.

Cyril smiled, eyes flicking to the window to be certain the curtains were closed, then settled more comfortably in the bed, loosening his grip on Ki a bit so when the smaller man woke he'd be able to leave the bed with little trouble. Dawn was close, and he sighed in contentment. The evening had ended better than he'd expected, and like Antonin, he now knew the joy of having someone to claim as his own. He closed his eyes and relaxed, waiting for sleep to claim him with the rising sun.

Copyright © 2011 Morena Darkling, Rose Strailo; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..